HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc had taken a look back over her shoulder while running. Seeing she wasn't being chased, her smile quickly faded as she stopped. She tapped her foot paw as she thought "Huh. This might actually be to my advantage. One more try tubby" she snuck back over to the shack, picked up the outside trash can, and quickly dumped it into the guard shack before running again.

The big guard is standing at the door, when she tries to toss the trash can in again.. it just bounces off his big belly..
Now just what youz think you be doing?
As she run, the guard chases after her..
It appears he used to be an NFL fullback or something.. as he runs down the flea-ing dog..
a hand grasping at her scruff/collar trying to get a firm grip upon her..
Ahhh now lassie, where you running off too? I thought you wanna to see ol' gus..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff looked at his half full cup and decided that he'd finish it tomorrow as he yawned again. "O.K., mom," he said, grinning at Sam as he pinched a final piece of shortbread. "And I've not broken a house since..." He stopped himself as he worked out that Housebroken meant he didn't wddle in houses. "Um, ever. I'm not strong enough." He grinned cheekily, hoping he'd gotten away with that.
"Hehe. I can just imagine it dough. Super Scruff! Faster dan a speedin' bullet! More powerful dan a locomotive! Can fly trough de air! Can't leap tall buildin's dough. Tends to land on dem and break dem instead." Sam teases. "My room is dis way, Scruff." Sam leads the way through the hallway followed a moment later by Sean carrying the spare bed. The doe points out the bathroom as she passes it and then enters her room and puts her backpack in a corner.
"Dere you go, Scruff. If you need extra blanket dose are in de cupboard in de hall. Good night, you two."
"Night, Dad! Night, Mum!"
"Night guys!" Sam makes a brief trip to the bathroom before shutting the bedroom door and sitting on her bed.
"So, dat's my owners. What do you tink, Scruff?" she asks as she undoes the strap on her leg and thumbs a switch that switches off the motor that keeps the vacuum in the socket. Then she slides the prosthetic leg off her stump and pulls off the liner to reveal her stump. The fur matches that on her other leg but the thigh seems slightly smaller around than her good leg, and the stump itself appears smooth and rounded.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

As Sam took off the leg, Scruff leaned in close - whisker touchingly close - intrigued by the real revelation of the stump. "How do you make the metal part do what you want it to," he asked.
"She asked a question first," he told himself, "you should answer it."
"Shush, inner me. Um, they're very nice for Humans," he admitted. "Nicest I've met."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm glad you like dem." Sam smiles. "As to de metal part, it's just practise. When you step forward you swing it forward and let th' knee joint go to full extension. Dat locks it in place so you can put weight on it. Den as you step over it it flexes again and you can swing it in front o' you. I can also lean forward on it and move my tigh backwards to lock de knee so I can stand on it. But if I don't lock de knee den de knee flexes and dat lets me sit down or go up stairs and dat sort o' ting." Sam holds up the leg, showing how the knee bends, and offers it to the raccoon so he can take a closer look. She also wiggles her stump a little and informs the raccoon that he's welcome to touch it if he wants.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Riven by curiosity, Scruff reached out and gently stroked the stump, hoping not to hurt his new 'big sister'. When that was done, he turned to look at the fake leg. He picked it up, straining a bit at the weight, then put it back down. "It's heavy," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

She knew it was over when he grabbed her collar, so she didn't even bother fighting "Uh, good evening Mr. Gus. I was just trying to look for some fun. You didn't seem like you were doing anything so you were probably bored on your shift and I thought I'd spice up your night. I wasn't too obnoxious, was I?" she asked with her well practiced diplomatic smile
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:She knew it was over when he grabbed her collar, so she didn't even bother fighting "Uh, good evening Mr. Gus. I was just trying to look for some fun. You didn't seem like you were doing anything so you were probably bored on your shift and I thought I'd spice up your night. I wasn't too obnoxious, was I?" she asked with her well practiced diplomatic smile

Obnoxious? you threw trash at me ...twice!

Sooo Why are you out at this time of night vandalizing things??
Are you wanting to join an obedience class here?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"To be precise sir, I tossed it in the floor, you just happened to be in the way the second time. And the definition of vandalism is deliberately damaging or destroying property, all I did was make an easy to clean up mess. I'm new in town and I'm just trying to find something fun to do sir. And I love the night and am a bit of an adrenaline junkie. That's all."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Riven by curiosity, Scruff reached out and gently stroked the stump, hoping not to hurt his new 'big sister'. When that was done, he turned to look at the fake leg. He picked it up, straining a bit at the weight, then put it back down. "It's heavy," he said.
"Aye, but no different to a real leg, and you don't notice it when it's on you. It just feels like havin' a regular leg. Sometimes I even catch myself sayin' 'ow' when I stub de toe o' my fake foot even dough it doesn't hurt. It's just a reflex ting." the one-legged doe grins as she puts the leg in the gap between her bedside table and the bed so it can't be knocked over. She rummages in a drawer in the table and pulls out a spare flashlight and chucks it to the raccoon.
"Here. In case you need it durin' de night or if de power goes off. I tink de batteries are still good."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff looked at the flashlight and played a little with the 'light sabre' as he'd seen human children do. Then he yawned mightily, leaned over, gave Sam a lick on the cheek and fell backwards onto his bed, switching off the beam as he went.

He was asleep before his torch holding paw hit the bed.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"To be precise sir, I tossed it in the floor, you just happened to be in the way the second time. And the definition of vandalism is deliberately damaging or destroying property, all I did was make an easy to clean up mess. I'm new in town and I'm just trying to find something fun to do sir. And I love the night and am a bit of an adrenaline junkie. That's all."

If'n it is something your wanting to do.
You can get a job here as a night guard with me..
Help keep all the dangerous critters on the inside of the fence..
It will keep you out of trouble at night, plus all the belly scratches you can handle..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David got up, fixed himself a glass of water, drank it and returned to bed.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff lay, fully spayed, across his bed on his back with his mouth open.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam smiles at the snoring raccoon before switching off the lights and hopping into bed. It's not long before she's also snoring.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff flipped awake and looked around quickly. How had he..? Where was he..? He must have fallen asleep on a raid and, for some reason, they'd not seen him. The Human's hadn't seen him. It didn't explain the Rabbit but it must be what happened! Mustn't it? With exaggerated calm and a fast beating heart, he headed quickly for the door and tripped over a rug that had been left out. He found himself looking at a leg and blinked. oh, yeah, he thought, recalling all the events of yesterday.

He looked at Sam. She'd kicked her covers off so he put them back over her. It was a bit cold this morning, after all. He decided he'd try that toilet thing and then see what was in the fridge before going back to bed.

The time he couldn't tell, on the clock he couldn't see, read 0530.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep slowly woke to noise passing by. He saw his owners leave both of them giving him the cat and the new dog roma some petting and affection before leaving to work.

Looking at the clock it was around 630 in the morning and seeing that made him yawn but smile at roma and the cat sleeping soundly.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Thank you so much" an young man with spikey blond hair and glasses , at around his mid 20s , smiled as Selene placed a plate with bacon and eggs on his table.
"It's nothing" she replied with a smile of her own "It's the least I can do"
"..........So , Miss Selene?"
"Please , just Selene" the vixen giggled as she was taking a sip of tea
"Heheh, well, I was just wondering...... heh well , never mind, it's nothing"
"Thank you, they're doing well still"
"oh, that's good...."
"please do not worry , it may still be a while for anything to happen to them."
"i see , i suppose that's good then."
"In a way , I suppose so. I certainly get more time to experience all the amazing things from our travel at least" the white vixen smiled warmly
"ah ,yes, of course.......so erm.....you sure you have to leave after everything is said and done ?"
"oh....I see, so that's what's been bothering you lately."
"yeah...." Alex nodded "I mean , I wouldn't stop you from leaving if you want to , but"
"It's won't be that soon, Mr.Alex , beside..." she sighed, putting down the cup and looked through the window "I may stick around for a little while longer"
"oh , found someone you like ?"
"I can't tell you about things like that, in any case, you shouldn't worry too much about such things , especially after an all-nighter like that , would make you old"
At this , both man and vixen shared an amused laugh.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay awoke at her usual time due to her internal clock. A little disoriented at her surroundings at first before remembering where she was. She stretched, relaxed from her nights rest which was better than she was used to. She queitly got out of her bed, not wanting to wake either David or Alpha if they were still asleep. She made her way to her rooms door, wondering exactly what to do next with her newfound freedom.

-----------------------------------

Rosal had made it home after a bit more time of hanging out with Yukon. The day had been uneventful compared to the day before it. As he went about his morning rutine he realized his fur dye wasn't applied, remembering he hadn't applied it the day before. He deliberated on the matter for awhile before grabbing the bottle of it and heading to the shower.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam stirs slightly as Scruff trips and then tucks her in but settles again once he's left the room. She doesn't wake for another hour.

The doe yawns, blinks at the roof a few times and then rubs her eyes. Pulling off the covers she rolls upright and hops to the bathroom, leaving her leg in her room. She shuts the bathroom door behind her and then unhooms her collar before carefully climbing into the shower by sitting on the bathtub and swinging her leg over the edge before pulling the curtain across behind her and stzarting the water.

~~~~~~~~
A few blocks away Fletcher also climbs out of bed. She pulls on her patch and then her collar before pulling down the covers and heading out to see what's for breakfast.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff yawned, his long tongue curling out and... licking something wood? He was pretty sure he knew mostly where he was but... why was he in the shade? The bed didn't have shade. Then again, the bed didn't have this sort of angle either. He opened his eyes and looked down from the rafters he was tucked into. "Right," he told himself, hoping not to scare any humans, "I better get down." He started on the precarious job of descent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Anything you want for breakfast, Jay," David called from the kitchen on hearing her door open. "And good morning."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay flinched, taken by the surprise of David's attentiveness. She shuffled towards where his voice came from and peered in, her mind drawing a blank on his question as, aside from the lasagna of the previous day, her knowledge of actual food remained stagnant. She rubbed some sleepiness out of her eyes, "I-I don't know... I, uh, trust your judgement."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Lucky stretches, and yawns..
munchs down a few donuts..
before dashing out for a morning run
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Not too much later the sound of a hairdryer is heard before Sam emerges from the bathroom carrying a brush. She heads back to her room and brushes the fur on her stump before fastening on her leg. Next she brushes as much of herself as she can reach before heading out to breakfast, her fur smelling faintly of strawberry from her shampoo.
"Mornin', Scruff. Whatcha doin' up dere?"

~~~~~~~~
Humming to herself as she steps through the lounge room, Fletcher catches sight of the shafts of sunlight steaming between the blinds glinting off the dark case of the piano in the corner and casting it into sharp relief against the pale wall. She tilts her head slightly, still humming, and then crosses to the instrument and lets her fingers play the melody in her head, the tune flowing from minor keys to major keys and back again, dark and light tones and chords blending in symphony to create a picture in musical form just as the shadows and bright beams of light create a stunning visual pattern on the wall.

Wakened by the music, the doe's parents emerge from their rooms and stand quietly in the hall, enjoying the sound and unwilling to disturb their pet as she composes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Bacon, beans and toast it is then," David said, stirring the pot. "Selene might be over," he mentioned, looking over to his small house-friend. "You can trust her, yeah?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff looked around and smiled at his new 'sister'. "Habit," he said simply before dropping the remaining few feet to the floor. "I'm a bit used to sleeping in high places, I think." He almost strutted to the kitchen, then remembered something. His head popped back into the doorway, far lower than it should have been. "Did you sleep well?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

As morning rolled around, Hoteps family would wake and rush about. Suprisingly having done so for so long the amount of noise made was only opening and closing doors. Breakfast was made for to-go snacks before the adults would pet Melody, Roma, And Hotep on the way out the front door.

Ince ripcord left Hotep smiled. He usually woke at the first noise and enjoyed the petting before he would stretch and yawn. Though as he did he soon found Tribble next to him enjoying the body heat and the spare dog bed on the couch....it was under a heater so it made sense.

Getting out of his spot he looked at Melody and Roma and smiled
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody awoke when she felt some one or two people petting her, but pretended to stay asleep to get more pets.'Mmm. That was nice,' she thought after they had stopped and she attempted to get out of bed, 'Now I just need some breakfast and-'
Before she could finish her thought, she managed to get off the bed, though not the way she would've preferred, as she quickly landed face first onto the ground.
"Ow..." was the only word she could say at the moment, being the only one she could think of.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma wiggled at the pets, half asleep, and only realised what had happened as she woke up. By that point they were gone, but she knew they'd been there. She could smell human, the humans that touched her, and she started to bark up a frenzy trying to calm herself down. "Th-their different, right?!" She barked, trying to convince herself as she rolled around mostly awale. "I... I'm ok, the human's are gone... They, they didn't hurt me." And she sniffled, shedding a tear... but no more then that before getting off and walking to breakfast.

Tribble, finally woken up by Roma's Barks, rolled around in place. His fluffy brown fur moving to make him even cuter as he scrunched his nose. "c-captain Tribble to the bridge, what was that ruckus?" He asked, yawning, and still needing quite alot of sleep... but able to move about regardless.
Hotep the psychic

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Melody awoke when she felt some one or two people petting her, but pretended to stay asleep to get more pets.'Mmm. That was nice,' she thought after they had stopped and she attempted to get out of bed, 'Now I just need some breakfast and-'
Before she could finish her thought, she managed to get off the bed, though not the way she would've preferred, as she quickly landed face first onto the ground.
"Ow..." was the only word she could say at the moment, being the only one she could think of.
Hotep moved to Melody and chuckled before helping the cat to her feet. "And here i thought cats land on their feet....you ok?" He asked with little concern but a gentle smile as he helps melody before hearing Roma.
22xander wrote:Roma wiggled at the pets, half asleep, and only realised what had happened as she woke up. By that point they were gone, but she knew they'd been there. She could smell human, the humans that touched her, and she started to bark up a frenzy trying to calm herself down. "Th-their different, right?!" She barked, trying to convince herself as she rolled around mostly awale. "I... I'm ok, the human's are gone... They, they didn't hurt me." And she sniffled, shedding a tear... but no more then that before getting off and walking to breakfast.

Tribble, finally woken up by Roma's Barks, rolled around in place. His fluffy brown fur moving to make him even cuter as he scrunched his nose. "c-captain Tribble to the bridge, what was that ruckus?" He asked, yawning, and still needing quite alot of sleep... but able to move about regardless.
"Yes Roma they are different they wont hurt you ever, in fact how are your injurys? Im surr my owner patched you up better."

Hotep smiled to tribble a part of him wanting to yell at the chinchilla that klingons were attacking
ImageImageImage
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma Yawned, calming down before walking over to Melody. "You ok kitty?" She asked before hugging Hotep.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Lucky continues down the road, until it turns into a dirt track..
He then travels out into the fields, belly crawling in the dew wet grass up into a mound that over looks the grazing sheep.
He looks around for that annoying sheep dog..
I knew that dog was all yap! and no action...
Licking his drooling lips..
Now which is will be on the menu today.. Hmmm
"Snickering"
I bet his sheep scene is tingling..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"still....." Selene muttered , running her claws gently across a fragment of what could have been a stone tablet , sitting on the table in their living room, a little......... "loot" Alex got from his trip yesterday , as he likes to call it.
"It would still grant me more peace of mind , should you rest. There will be other time for this."
"But it's morning, I shouldn't be sleeping during the day"
"I'll make sure no one comes , if you're concerned about being seen" she said with a wink
"well..........."
"I'll keep the phone on , so if someone really need to they can still reach you"
"hehe, thanks" Alex sighed "I suppose I should get some rest"
"rest well , Mr.Alex"
~~~~~~~~
Around 5 minutes later, the nearby houses could probably hear a faint flute sound, coming from Selene's house , well , on top of it , to be more precise
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

A blush spread across Melody's face in seconds. "I-I-I'm fine."
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

Hotep hugs Roma and Melody and chuckles. He then pets melody gently some before moving off to the kitchen to cook. "Good morning everyone. Hope you all rested well. What would you all like for Breakfast! Hotep asked as he sets of already cooked bacon on the table left out from the owners.

He looked at melody some and chuckled
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody followed Hotep to the kitchen. "L-l-let's get breakfast!" she said. She went to Hotep's side and said, "So wh-what's for b-b-breakfast?!"
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Melody followed Hotep to the kitchen. "L-l-let's get breakfast!" she said. She went to Hotep's side and said, "So wh-what's for b-b-breakfast?!"
"Its eggs bacon and sausage and hasbrwons" Hotep said. He looked to Roma. "that ik Roma?"
ImageImageImage
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay simply nodded at the food David listed off, not really sure what they were. She tensed up slightly at the mention of a future guest, "Um, m-might I ask about this Selene? Might make it easier to, um, confide in someone who is not a complete stranger." She said as she sidled into the kitchen, a bit unsure of where to be inside the house.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff looked around and smiled at his new 'sister'. "Habit," he said simply before dropping the remaining few feet to the floor. "I'm a bit used to sleeping in high places, I think." He almost strutted to the kitchen, then remembered something. His head popped back into the doorway, far lower than it should have been. "Did you sleep well?"
"Aye, so I did. Did you?" Sam asks, following the raccoon to the kitchen, brush in paw. "Have you been after findin' breakfast?"

~~~~~~~~
Bringing her song to a close, Fletcher grabs a pencil and a sheaf of manuscript paper and starts scribbling her melody down so she doesn't forget it.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Figured I'd better not," Scruff admitted, forcing himself back upright, "Humes don't like when I do that. It makes a mess." He headed in and looked for something to open or read. He settled for a box. "Ko...no, Corn F...F...Flake...Flakes" He looked over as the fridge was opened. "Ooh," he said, "Eggs! I hear Humans cook those?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David scrambled some eggs onto toast for Jay.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, dey do. De omelette you had yesterday is made from eggs. Do you fancy some for breakfast? Dere's bacon you can put wit' dem too. Or dere's cereal or bread for toast. Mornin' Mammy! Mornin' Daddy. Could you finish my back please, Mammy?"
"Mornin', Sam, mornin' Scruff. Sure, Sam." the lady smiles, taking the brush and pulling it through the fur that Sam couldn't reach.
"Mornin all. What are we doin' for breakfast?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Some Bacon and cooked eggs, Mister Human, sir," Scruff said, still feeling the tingling urge to run but not quite acting on it. "Uh, please?" he added, remembering some manners he'd heard a human mother teach her girlcub once or twice.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Blood makes Rav get up, an after they eat, run to the dog park, to spar for a while..

*Boof* **Zonk** ***Pow*** (in 1966 Batman terms)

**********************Meanwhile********************************

Lucky creeps closer to the grazing sheep..