HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc playfully batted at Rav's tongue "Define bad. It isn't a constant. And it's hard for me to consider any dog bad." She was intrigued at the target report "Yeah none of that stuff is fun, but much better than lead. And it's why you try to stay undetected. I'm not really sure what I'm thinking. Probably something really stupid, me SOP apparently. But I want to go infiltrate it. What do you two think?"

As i see it, we would have to fight you, to keep you from going.
So we will have to go along, to keep you from getting into too much trouble..

Like setting all the Zoo Animals free..!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Oooooh! That sounds like sooooo much fun!" she squeaked and rubbed her paws excitedly when she heard about the zoo. "What do you say Blood?!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay nodded at David, having finished her meal. She glanced to the only other occupant, Alpha, but said nothing. Too nervous to talk she merely sat in silence until David returned. She was slightly taken aback by the topic, and squirmed slightly for a moment. She turned from David to Alpha before nodding, "Okay..." She took a deep breath and slowly removed her hat, her ears going through the holes in the top, her antlers being revealed to the open air.

She refused to make any kind of eye contact, merely staring at the floor from her seat.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I don't know about you, Alpha," David said, gently touching an antler, "but I think these are beautiful.". He smiled at Jay. "Where does someone special like you come from?"
Alphabites relooked the rabbit over, even though the antlers were the only bit of new information. At first he just thought there were more rabbits than he was used to seeing in one general area, though this seemed really familiar. Recalling being at the zoo for a certain incident he would rather not remember himself. Seemed like on top of being friendly a lot of others had their secrets too. He just nodded to David in agreement since Jay was not looking.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff thought hard, looking up at the rafters and thinking them climbable before he came to a decision. "Can I go in with Sam tonight and decide tomorrow," he queried. "Um, and can I, er, try the camel mile?"
"Absolutely. Camomile it is." smiles Morna, bustling into the kitchen and pulling out cups and teabags. Sean looks at Sam who nods at Scruff's suggestion.
"Fine by me, Scruff, as long as you don't mind seein' me take my leg off. I don't sleep wit' it on, you know." Sam warns as Morna comes over with a tray loaded with cups and a plate of shortbread. She hands Scruff his cup of tea, warning him that it's hot and to be careful, before passing Sam her cup of peppermint tea, Sean his cup of black tea, and taking her white tea for herself. Sitting down, she invites everyone to help themselves to the shortbread, before adding to Scruff that he doesn't have to drink the tea or eat the biscuits if he doesn't like them.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Oooooh! That sounds like sooooo much fun!" she squeaked and rubbed her paws excitedly when she heard about the zoo. "What do you say Blood?!"

I think THAT is an exceeding bad idea..
I much prefer observing the lions, safely within their habitat. Instead of the extreme close-up view of their insides.

Glaring at Rav for his suggestion..

maybe go raiding trash cans then.. if'n the raccoons don't mind
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay winced, at both the touch to her antler as well as the question. she hesitated, but answered quietly, as memories of the facility returned to her, "A very bad place. That I never want to see, think about, or be in again." Her voice remained mostly monotone, her face blank while her eyes showed the unpleasantness of the memories running through her mind.
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Well... releasing predators is a good way to get the lead brought out. How about we release the prey and free the wolves? We'd be to busy 'running from the wild animals' for them to worry about us. And it would definitely be fun. And we could honestly say we just wanted to see the zoo. And that'd fly good since I'm new in town. You wanted to show me around. If needed, we could act like we were together Blood. That plan has a believable reason, a clear objective, and cover for getting out. What do you say?" she said as she was pacing
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Well... releasing predators is a good way to get the lead brought out. How about we release the prey and free the wolves? We'd be to busy 'running from the wild animals' for them to worry about us. And it would definitely be fun. And we could honestly say we just wanted to see the zoo. And that'd fly good since I'm new in town. You wanted to show me around. If needed, we could act like we were together Blood. That plan has a believable reason, a clear objective, and cover for getting out. What do you say?" she said as she was pacing

I think your just begging to be locked up in a cage, just like the wild animals are..
Blood states, eyeing the pacing shedog.
I'm starting to fear that your more crazy than Rav is..

Hey no one is more crazy then me.. Ummm wait huh? Umm scratch dat!
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

" I do everything, good or bad, to the extreme. I'm used to sneaking around and playing nice, infiltrating. You gotta admit, it'd be great if we pull it off, right?" she asked kneeling and looking towards Blood
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank'ew," Scruff said uncertainly, making sure his pack was safe before hopping up onto a chair arm and sitting in a lotus position to sip his tea. Even cooled a bit it was by far the hottest thing he'd ever tasted and it made his whiskers twitch fast. He decided to let it cool and took a piece of shortbread.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay winced, at both the touch to her antler as well as the question. she hesitated, but answered quietly, as memories of the facility returned to her, "A very bad place. That I never want to see, think about, or be in again." Her voice remained mostly monotone, her face blank while her eyes showed the unpleasantness of the memories running through her mind.
"Then you won't have to," David said. "I can't say for outside - I'll have to buy some hats, eh," he asked with a warm smile as he put his large paws on her shoulders, "but, whilst you're in here? You'll be as safe as I can keep you, all right?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:" I do everything, good or bad, to the extreme. I'm used to sneaking around and playing nice, infiltrating. You gotta admit, it'd be great if we pull it off, right?" she asked kneeling and looking towards Blood

Look me and Rav are in training to become private investigators with my handler.
We can't be going out an getting into serious trouble..

But we can go get into, small normal trouble..?

Blood sighs, rubbing his temples..
We can go run around in the old town, seeing how stealthy we can be, while not getting caught
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Oya! Let's go then! If there are any houses without lights around, we can turn on their outside water faucets and flood some lawns. Maybe also pull some grass from back yards and put it on dark back decks or patios. And if we're really lucky, we can even use a rock to key a car. I can do the rock to car so you guys don't get blamed for it. Lead the way Blood!" she quickly said, jumping to her feet while panting with excitement
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Um, sweetie?" Melody said, her tone suggesting pain, "Th-thank you for the offer, but I claw things in my sleep sometimes. I don't wanna hurt you by doing that. Also, I can't breath."
After a bit Hotep brought a small plastic woven bear thar had scrstchs on it. And seeing the cat hugged to death seemed terribke so he takes a miment to help seperate the two of them so that he could pass the toy to melody."Alright theres the toy and roma? Anythung youd like to be with you for bed?"
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Oya! Let's go then! If there are any houses without lights around, we can turn on their outside water faucets and flood some lawns. Maybe also pull some grass from back yards and put it on dark back decks or patios. And if we're really lucky, we can even use a rock to key a car. I can do the rock to car so you guys don't get blamed for it. Lead the way Blood!" she quickly said, jumping to her feet while panting with excitement

Oh Dog! is this what you an your pack was doing, back in Kentucky?
It's no wonder that they wanted your pelt tack'ed out on their wall!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Thank'ew," Scruff said uncertainly, making sure his pack was safe before hopping up onto a chair arm and sitting in a lotus position to sip his tea. Even cooled a bit it was by far the hottest thing he'd ever tasted and it made his whiskers twitch fast. He decided to let it cool and took a piece of shortbread.
"So... Tell us about yourself, Scruff." Sean invites, looking to start some conversation with the raccoon as Sam and Morna chat away in Gaelic.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

She stopped and stared at Blood. She opened her mouth to say something but it took a second for words to come out "Yes we did this. We did this type of stuff to hone our skills. Vau and I even did it for fun a couple times in more peaceful areas of town. The rest of the time we were either sabotaging something for real, rescuing someone, burning down a house, or just plain running for our lives because twelve gauge wielding drunk hillbillies and fur don't mix. And no, to answer your next question, I'm not the one who started the war. I'm sorry, I guess I was hoping you were like Vau, my mistake. And I still plan to do it, with or without you, Rav can still come if he wants. The only things that will stop me are if it is physically impossible, or if you have a better idea or target. And if you don't point me to old town, I'll just ask a human or have my fun around here." she said rather annoyed
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, well," Scruff started uncertainly, "I was born inna woods near some, uh, white tipped hills too tall for me to cross. Had a mother and..." he tried counting on his finger claws before giving up. "a lot of sisters and brothers. Mom did what she could to help us read and I can.. A bit. Slowly." He took a sip of his cooler tea. "We had to leave and split for food. I went... away from the mountains," he said, not knowing which was was east, "and saw a lot of places. I, uh, often talk to myself as company."
"Sometimes I reply."
He looked to his stomach. "Shush, inner me, I'm telling the tale to the nice Mister Human." He looked back up. "Got here after riding under a bus a night back, sir." He wondered if he needed to talk more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't know about you two," David said to Jay and Alpha, "but I'm about ready to head to bed for the night, yeah?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:She stopped and stared at Blood. She opened her mouth to say something but it took a second for words to come out "Yes we did this. We did this type of stuff to hone our skills. Vau and I even did it for fun a couple times in more peaceful areas of town. The rest of the time we were either sabotaging something for real, rescuing someone, burning down a house, or just plain running for our lives because twelve gauge wielding drunk hillbillies and fur don't mix. And no, to answer your next question, I'm not the one who started the war. I'm sorry, I guess I was hoping you were like Vau, my mistake. And I still plan to do it, with or without you, Rav can still come if he wants. The only things that will stop me are if it is physically impossible, or if you have a better idea or target. And if you don't point me to old town, I'll just ask a human or have my fun around here." she said rather annoyed

But there are no bad humans here..
An even i can see that what your going to do, is going to cause trouble for all of the other pets who live here..

That's right Rav, lets go home.
At least we will be with are owners, when the trouble starts..

Blood glares at the female..
Come on Rav, She is not worthy of carrying are pups.
We are wasting are time here.

An Blood goes out the door..
Ravage flattens back his ears..
Sorry..
An follows blood home.
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc just stood there with her head tilted to the side, watching as they left before she finally started quietly talking to herself "Wait a minute, did I just say, do, and hear all that I did?" she paused for a minute before continuing "Ooook, yeah, I... guess I don't really know what happened except I probably screwed up. Maybe I'll just watch the AC facility and plot an infill. Yeah, that's it. It'll even be something that's good." she just stood there for a minute before she finally left to try to find the animal control facility
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Blood and Ravage go home, eat, then get sent off to have bath's Ewwwww..
Then after they get dry, it's time for bed, and TV watching
Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc just stood there with her head tilted to the side, watching as they left before she finally started quietly talking to herself "Wait a minute, did I just say, do, and hear all that I did?" she paused for a minute before continuing "Ooook, yeah, I... guess I don't really know what happened except I probably screwed up. Maybe I'll just watch the AC facility and plot an infill. Yeah, that's it. It'll even be something that's good." she just stood there for a minute before she finally left to try to find the animal control facility

Wellllll, after traveling all the way up across Richardson valley, longways..
going across the freeway paw bridge. You come to Richardson Valley home for wayward pets and adoption center.
There is an outer chain link fence, enclosing the building and parking lot.
Then there is an inner fence, around the actual building..
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Meanwhile

Ripcord and his owner had returned to richardson valley. Rip was next to another man on the turret seat of the humvee. Althoufh just giving rides they had a job to do in finding a few dogs for service use and training again....

There was two trucks and they stopped at the vetrinary clinic first where hoteps other owner was working late.
Although they had few saved pets only one man would take a large dog to train and 2 cats for stress use by soldiers out of country. The larger GS ripcord although could smell something off. And looking around he hummed in thought
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc slowly shook her head and quietly grumbled to herself "Girl, you're seriously gonna get in massive trouble for this. Why do you have to be so stupid" She laid there for a while to observe any movement patterns.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Thanks," Melody said, appreciating the accidental pain she received from Roma and the small bear, "Now, just point me in the direction of the bed and I'll be fine!"
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um, well," Scruff started uncertainly, "I was born inna woods near some, uh, white tipped hills too tall for me to cross. Had a mother and..." he tried counting on his finger claws before giving up. "a lot of sisters and brothers. Mom did what she could to help us read and I can.. A bit. Slowly." He took a sip of his cooler tea. "We had to leave and split for food. I went... away from the mountains," he said, not knowing which was was east, "and saw a lot of places. I, uh, often talk to myself as company."
"Sometimes I reply."
He looked to his stomach. "Shush, inner me, I'm telling the tale to the nice Mister Human." He looked back up. "Got here after riding under a bus a night back, sir." He wondered if he needed to talk more.
"Sounds like you have some stories you could tell then!" smiles Sean. He sniffs for a moment and then turns to Sam and asks something in Gaelic and receives a response that seems to satisfy him.
"Say, Scruff... Do you have anytin' in dat bag dat needs trowin' out? Or is it just de bag dat needs a wash? Dere's just sometin' dat's a bit... Pungent... No offence or anytin'."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff thought for a moment. "Um.... Can't be the chips, I only opened them a week ago," he said before putting a clawed finger up. "It got washed in the river last night," he said, "that might make it pong, hmm?"
---------------------------------------------------------
In his house, David got ready for bed. Before heading into his room for the final time he knelt by Jay again. "If you want to talk during the night," he said intently, "or even just a hug, you come wake me, OK?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay nodded, "Yeah." She said, a little excited to sleep on something other than metal. She turned to David, a small smile on her face, "Uh, David? Just wanted to say, thanks."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No trouble, Jay," the Old English replied gently. "No trouble at all."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc slowly shook her head and quietly grumbled to herself "Girl, you're seriously gonna get in massive trouble for this. Why do you have to be so stupid" She laid there for a while to observe any movement patterns.

Cigarette smoke wafts out from the guard post, at the opening in the outer fence..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff thought for a moment. "Um.... Can't be the chips, I only opened them a week ago," he said before putting a clawed finger up. "It got washed in the river last night," he said, "that might make it pong, hmm?"
"Yeah. Dey're needin' trowin. Anytin' else? We'll give dat bag a wash for you if you like. Or perhaps get a new one if we can't get it clean..." The human glances at his rabbit in time to see her yawn and has to stifle a yawn himself.
"Perhaps we should do dat in de mornin' dough... How do you like de tea an' shortbread?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Shortbread?" Scruff looked around for something like a loaf before he realised. "Oh, the cookie? It's very good, mr human, sir. Tea's VERY hot," he added, blowing on it. "But good. Good."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sean nods approvingly.
"Dat's good. Morna makes de best shortbread in de world, so she does! She baked dat lot dis mornin'. So how much o' de human world do you know about, Scruff? Is dere anytin' we'll be needin' to teach you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc had an idea. If she couldn't break in, she could at least start to weaken the defenses a little. She gathered up a lot of little stuff that would be good to toss: rocks, bottles and bottlecaps, cans, etc. When she thought she had a good enough supply, she went prone and started throwing them towards the motion sensors and the guard shack
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma shrugged, having survived her life in terrible circumstances. "Just a softer but of floor, and a friend who won't go sniffing around my tail when I go to sleep."

Tribble on the other hand was still passed out somewhere, left in a corner like a studded toy. He was still asleep, considering that only hours had passed since hed passed out, and the weeks of sleepless nights before hand.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff twitched his whiskers. "I was taught to toilet... recently," he said. "A bit. Other than that, Mr Human, sir?" He yawned widely, "Don't know what I don't know, Mr Sir."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc had an idea. If she couldn't break in, she could at least start to weaken the defenses a little. She gathered up a lot of little stuff that would be good to toss: rocks, bottles and bottlecaps, cans, etc. When she thought she had a good enough supply, she went prone and started throwing them towards the motion sensors and the guard shack

A big FAT man comes out of the guard hut... he mush be pushing 350lbs, and smoking a big stodgy cigar..
Now.. (hack hack hack) Now whos out there..?
Do you know what time it is.. git e on home..

An he waddles back into the guard hut, returning to the game on the TV
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc suppressed a big grin when she saw the guard. She knew she was going to enjoy pestering him. She went to a nearby garbage can, grabbed a pawful of really disgusting smelling stuff, snuck up next to the guard shack, tossed it in, and ran.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc suppressed a big grin when she saw the guard. She knew she was going to enjoy pestering him. She went to a nearby garbage can, grabbed a pawful of really disgusting smelling stuff, snuck up next to the guard shack, tossed it in, and ran.

he gathers the stuff up, and puts it in the trash can out side of the booth, and goes back inside..
Disappointingly, not saying anything at the dog.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff twitched his whiskers. "I was taught to toilet... recently," he said. "A bit. Other than that, Mr Human, sir?" He yawned widely, "Don't know what I don't know, Mr Sir."
"So you're housebroken. Dat's a good start." Sean grins wryly. "Well, we can teach you anytin' you want to know in de mornin'. Right now I tink it's time for sleepin'."
Over on the couch Sam yawns widely and gets to her feet, assisted slightly by Morna.
"Shall I show you my room, Scruff? If you're finished your tea, dat is."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff looked at his half full cup and decided that he'd finish it tomorrow as he yawned again. "O.K., mom," he said, grinning at Sam as he pinched a final piece of shortbread. "And I've not broken a house since..." He stopped himself as he worked out that Housebroken meant he didn't wddle in houses. "Um, ever. I'm not strong enough." He grinned cheekily, hoping he'd gotten away with that.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc had taken a look back over her shoulder while running. Seeing she wasn't being chased, her smile quickly faded as she stopped. She tapped her foot paw as she thought "Huh. This might actually be to my advantage. One more try tubby" she snuck back over to the shack, picked up the outside trash can, and quickly dumped it into the guard shack before running again.