HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Now now Rochester, don't be so morbid!" the dog instructed, "And none that I've ridden, but there's supposed to be a mountain road with some wicked turns and no traffic."
Hm, you think I could handle it?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Megawolf wrote:Kyle turned to face Blood, wondering what he had in mind. Would the aliens listen to him? Would they accept his terms?

Rav looks over to Kyle, who is now strangely quiet, after lecturing him... like he had anything to do with the pet-nappings or experiments that had been performed.

D-Singer wrote:“You’re one to be suspicious of anything.” There was that annoying feeling that the conversation was just going in circles.
“Ok, I’ll say it again. I think you’re lying and have no reason to believe otherwise. If I’m overacting...Prove. It.”

Rav looks back at the dragonoids, who are looking puzzlingly back at each other..
He then turns back to Blood..

They are confused with your response, as i am..
Are there, No terms? No wishes?? No demands??? that you wish to make?
How are they to prove their sincerity to you? my Alpha?

Rav shrugs his shoulders.
Do you mean to just submit to the procedure now, with out further protest?

Marine Fox wrote:The vet grins even wider, while turning off the razor and now just brushing Lucky's tail off and preparing the cast.
"I don't think shaving a pet really uh goes agains the rules exactly, but hey you never know heheh"

Lucky kept snickering a little before letting out a few more laughs

"I-I'm sorry heheh Just the heh image of you hahaheh being shaved.."

He tried to control himself the best he could

Ollie was now wishing the little yellow plastic house had a door.
You haven't even had me 24 hours, and your plotting against me already?
I suppose there are worse things you could have done to me...

He quips, as he stacks ceder chips up in front of the little houses doorway like sand bags.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav looks over to Kyle, who is now strangely quiet, after lecturing him... like he had anything to do with the pet-nappings or experiments that had been performed.
Kyle noticed Rav staring at him. He tilted his head to the right inquisitively, questioning why he was being stared at.
Keeshah wrote:Rav looks back at the dragonoids, who are looking puzzlingly back at each other..
He then turns back to Blood..

They are confused with your response, as i am..
Are there, No terms? No wishes?? No demands??? that you wish to make?
How are they to prove their sincerity to you? my Alpha?

Rav shrugs his shoulders.
Do you mean to just submit to the procedure now, with out further protest?
Kyle turned back to the conversation between Blood and Rav. Once again, he waited to see how things would progress. He didn't really want to submit to the aliens' procedure, but he also didn't want to be the reason a pet would be unable to return to Earth. Even with Rav's declarations of the evils of humanity, Kyle suspected that there was still some part of him that didn't want to leave his past behind forever.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

This was taking forever. The conversation was going in circles. “You’re joking. Aside from making this difficult, if not a living **** for them, I have no leverage for making demands. Why should I bother making terms or wishes if they’ll be all but ignored once I’m wired up like a circuit by these...whatever they are again...”

Blood pointed to the two dragonoids from earlier who here holding what looked like canisters. “Here’s a good point. What are those two planning to do with those things, hmm? I’m surprised none of these guys have gotten tired of us yapping and just tried to rush me and this kid.” Blood glanced at Kyle.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:This was taking forever. The conversation was going in circles. “You’re joking. Aside from making this difficult, if not a living **** for them, I have no leverage for making demands. Why should I bother making terms or wishes if they’ll be all but ignored once I’m wired up like a circuit by these...whatever they are again...”
Rav looks puzzled at Blood..
No, we are not joking. They really do wish to know, how can they prove their honorable intentions to you. If you going to force them to guess, this is going to take weeks, months, years to prove themselves to you.
D-Singer wrote:Blood pointed to the two dragonoids from earlier who here holding what looked like canisters. “Here’s a good point. What are those two planning to do with those things, hmm? I’m surprised none of these guys have gotten tired of us yapping and just tried to rush me and this kid.” Blood glanced at Kyle.

Rav looks back to the dragonoid's holding the canisters. and in a minute responds.
The canisters contain the same paralyzing agent the spider bots used on used on us, when we were captured.
They have already told you, you will need to be willing for this experiment to have a chance of working. So it would be useless for them to try to force you to do it.
Esp. for an overly stubborn old dog like you.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Yeah Alex, I bet you could," Skate made a sharp right turn towards his street, the beads in his fur glinting in the sun, "But I think that we both know that there's only one way to be sure."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky and the vet chuckle a little

"Aw dont worry Ollie, I think i'm the only one being shaved around here, and with that?"

Lucky turns to the vet who had put down the shaver and started to wrap and put the tail cast onto Lucky's tail, being very careful as to try to make it as comfortable as possible.

"Almost done here"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky and the vet chuckle a little

"Aw dont worry Ollie, I think i'm the only one being shaved around here, and with that?"

Lucky turns to the vet who had put down the shaver and started to wrap and put the tail cast onto Lucky's tail, being very careful as to try to make it as comfortable as possible.

"Almost done here"

Ollie peeks out from his ceder chip fort.
Your tail is going to Rock!.. i mean feel like it is made of rock!.. your going to have a very muscled up tail!

Why don't you have the vet split your tail into two, while it's all shaved, then you can be a Kitsune! or at-least a helicopter fox like tails!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Yeah Alex, I bet you could," Skate made a sharp right turn towards his street, the beads in his fur glinting in the sun, "But I think that we both know that there's only one way to be sure."
Good point, let's go find out.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Eheh mabey"

Lucky looks over to the vet.
"Optomisim at its finest right there"

The vet chuckles softly, then puts on the final bandages for the cast before sealing it up

"Yeah well he's right it might feel a little heavy, and if you can, try not to drag it around too much"

Lucky just nods a little, still uneasy about this new cast.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: The vet chuckles softly, then puts on the final bandages for the cast before sealing it up

"Yeah well he's right it might feel a little heavy, and if you can, try not to drag it around too much"

Lucky just nods a little, still uneasy about this new cast.

Ollie snickers softly in his house...
your tail is going to be a real drag on you...
good thing you only have to wear it for a year or two!!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky looks back over to Ollie in his house, giving him a snarky smirk, speaking with a bit of obvious sarcasm.

"Ahaha thats very funny"

The vet just started cleaning up what was left, while he spoke.

"Well fortunately snce this isn't a major fracture, you'll only have the cast for mabey 4 to5 weeks"

"4 to 5 weeks! Thats insane, it was only a fracture!"

"Yes and you're lucky it wasn't more serious or else you might be in a cast for longer, but when you come back the bones and ligaments and such will be healed and good to go"

"Yeah but I can't be in this cast for that long, you might as well puttin up a flare in the AO saying Hey look at this! It's a protective bullseye for embarrassment!"

"Nah it wont be that bad, besides I bet all the foxes around town and such will be all over you thanks to this heh"

The vet bout burst out laughing, knowing his own lie as it was plainly obvious
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Absolutely!" Skates barked as he accelerated to the end of his street, where an old road rose gradually up to the mountain. As the dog neared the entrance to the road, he gracefully dismounted his board, "Here it is, man."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "4 to 5 weeks! Thats insane, it was only a fracture!"

"Yes and you're lucky it wasn't more serious or else you might be in a cast for longer, but when you come back the bones and ligaments and such will be healed and good to go"

"Yeah but I can't be in this cast for that long, you might as well puttin up a flare in the AO saying Hey look at this! It's a protective bullseye for embarrassment!"

"Nah it wont be that bad, besides I bet all the foxes around town and such will be all over you thanks to this heh"

Ollie smirks behind his wall of ceder chips..
I'm sure the vixens will be falling all over you, if you play up the sympathy angle.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Eheh I think i'll be fine, though hey if we shave you, you can play it up for the ladies. Cute and hurt, psh they'll be all over you."

Lucky finished with a smirk, and the vet himself keeping a soft chuckle.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Eheh I think i'll be fine, though hey if we shave you, you can play it up for the ladies. Cute and hurt, psh they'll be all over you."

Lucky finished with a smirk, and the vet himself keeping a soft chuckle.

Ollie grumps..
Vixens are always all over me, i'm on the menu! i have to beat them off with a stick...
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"I'm sure you'll be fine, but you never know you could play it up for 'nother mouse"

Lucky keeps a smirk on his face, that was until the vet finished up and he peeked over his shoulder to immediately have his pride and somewhat confidence shatter, he started to feel around the cast wanting it all to be a dream, but finding it completely real and true.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"I'm sure you'll be fine, but you never know you could play it up for 'nother mouse"

Lucky keeps a smirk on his face, that was until the vet finished up and he peeked over his shoulder to immediately have his pride and somewhat confidence shatter, he started to feel around the cast wanting it all to be a dream, but finding it completely real and true.

Ollie squirms around within the ceder chip bricked up plastic yellow house.
At-least that bright green cast wrap makes you look all Xmass-y.
Not standing out or clashing at all with your red fur, like a flag saying look at me and my shaved tail!
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Kyle looked back at the canisters the Dragonoids were carrying, feeling a twinge of apprehension at the memory of his previous encounter. He still did not trust the aliens, but he decided to wait a bit longer and see how things progressed before saying or doing anything.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky rolls his eyes as he hopps off the table

"Yeah, green matches red, just like forest camo matches desert camo, heck mabey i'll buy a ring of lights and wrap'em around the cast heh"

Lucky walks over and picks up Olli'es cage, the vet smirking a bit and getting the door for them.

"Now if you would be so kind Mr.Lucky as to come to the front desk and sighn a few forms you can start on your jolly jolly cast time"

With obvious sarcasm
"Yeah thanks doc"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky walks over and picks up Olli'es cage, the vet smirking a bit and getting the door for them.
Ollie rocks and rolls within the little yellow house, as the plexi-glass caged is carried off.
Marine Fox wrote:"Now if you would be so kind Mr.Lucky as to come to the front desk and sighn a few forms you can start on your jolly jolly cast time"

With obvious sarcasm
"Yeah thanks doc"
Ollie runs out and pounds on the glass..
Hey! let me out of here! I'm too cool and hansom to be kept caged up.
I've gotta be free to chew the wires and chase after the females, you know the whole starting a new family thing.

The vet chuckles,
Yea, good luck with ever succeeding with that.
Ollie looks puzzled.
Huh? What did he mean by that?
Ollie digs at a corner, trying to tunnel out.
You all planning on keeping me in this glass house all the time now?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky followed the vet to the desk
"Naw just for when we're at home and we wanna get some R&R"

As Lucky approached the desk where a clipboard and some papers sat to be sighned, he grinned at the thought of implementing one last jokingly haze for Ollie, laughing to himself as he turned to the vet

"So Doc do you preform neutering procedures, like on Mice and such?"

Lucky smirking as he started out and the vet nochalantly respnding

"Why yes, yes I do would you like to set an appointment?"

Lucky almost looking like he was about to crack up, looked down toward the burrowing Ollie
"What do you say Ollie?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "So Doc do you preform neutering procedures, like on Mice and such?"

Lucky smirking as he started out and the vet nochalantly respnding

"Why yes, yes I do would you like to set an appointment?"

Lucky almost looking like he was about to crack up, looked down toward the burrowing Ollie
"What do you say Ollie?"

Ollie narrows his eyes, splaying out his whiskers.
Only if you have it done to you first..
Ollie grumps.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky was actually shocked by the response, that Ollie would do such a thing and this brought out a really puzzled look for Lucky and even the vet who shook his head and went to his father, Lucky just looked at Ollie

"Uhh No I- I think I actually wanna have pup's one day"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Absolutely!" Skates barked as he accelerated to the end of his street, where an old road rose gradually up to the mountain. As the dog neared the entrance to the road, he gracefully dismounted his board, "Here it is, man."
Could you go first? I'm a bit nervous, I need some time to collect my thoughts y'know?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Sure thing man." Skated grinned devilishly as he ran up the road, eventually taking a few sharp turns up the mountain, waving a few times. Once he reached a suitable point on the road, Skates set his board down, got into a racing stance, and shot down the road at high speed. The dog howled at the top of his lungs as he whipped around the corners, his snowy fur fluttering about and the beads therein shone in the sun. Skates looked just like he felt, ecstatic, elated, even euphoric.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky was actually shocked by the response, that Ollie would do such a thing and this brought out a really puzzled look for Lucky and even the vet who shook his head and went to his father, Lucky just looked at Ollie

"Uhh No I- I think I actually wanna have pup's one day"

Ollie squeaks in laughter, sending ceder chips flying as he watches the fox squirm..
Yea sure, like your .. are dad, is going to allow that.
Unless you can charm a wild vixen..

Esper wrote: Skates set his board down, got into a racing stance, and shot down the road at high speed. The dog howled at the top of his lungs as he whipped around the corners, his snowy fur fluttering about and the beads therein shone in the sun. Skates looked just like he felt, ecstatic, elated, even euphoric.

Rochester Squeeeeeked! clinging tightly onto Skates pocket, wondering if it might be safer in the other dogs pocket at this point.
Iz seeings my lifes flaaashin after meeez!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Hmm well i'm sure he wouldn't mind, when the time's right, and as for a mate, unless another female fox moves into the area it might take a while, i'll just have to save the charm for another time"

As he finished the vet brought in Mr.Henderson, and Lucky see'ing they were about to leave he started filling the paper out, putting just basic information while his father also filled out a few paper's, finishing up and registering Lucky to the new clinic, but after he just looked down to Lucky.

"Uhh Lucky, I think you're gonna have to sign Ollie up, you know since you are his guardian"
"Oh yeah"

The vet overhearing was already getting another fillout sheet for Ollie's registration
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex Watched Skates fly down the road. Oh #### I don't think I can do this.
He tried to mask the fear in his voice as he shouted after the other pet Man you make it look so easy!
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

There were a few moments of silence. Blood made one final decision to end the seemingly perpetual conversation. But it wasn’t going to be an end to his stubbornness...

The large shepherd approached Venacious again, this time with a hopefully agreeable compromise for the time being. Something to put Blood at ease until he they had earned his full cooperation. He looked up with an expression of mild discontent. “Alright, I’m giving you the chance right now to prove yourself. If I can trust you out of any of the freaks that have been near me this entire time...

“I’ll have no reason to fear anything...

Blood began to notice a slight darkening of his peripheral vision. As he spoke it, it slowly consumed his entire field of view. Everything was getting dark, and his words were becoming distorted to his own ears. Finally, everything became too dark to see and too garbled to hear, yet he kept talking, despite being completely unable to discern what he was saying. It was almost like listening to someone else talk from a distant place...his consciousness had left him...

Last edited by D-Singer on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Skates just giggled as he made his descent, finally coming to a graceful stop just a foot away from Alex, "It is easy man, just let the road take you. If you keep calm, it'll all work out." The Akita drew out the last segment of his sentence, "I could ride down with you if you want." he tilted his head and shrugged
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“I’ll have no reason to fear anything...
Blood began to notice a slight darkening of his peripheral vision. As he spoke it, it slowly consumed his entire field of view. Everything was getting dark, and his words were becoming distorted to his own ears. Finally, everything became too dark to see and too garbled to hear, yet he kept talking, despite being completely unable to discern what he was saying. It was almost like listening to someone else talk from a distant place...his consciousness had left him...

Lord Vendacious caught the dog as he was passing out.. while other members of the Vendacious group came rushing up, with one of the floating tables.. Blood was taken to another medical lab where they ran several tests upon him, before concluding he passed out because of over-stimulation, and he was left for observation, as they proceeded with the experiment on the other pets.
The next day, Blood finally had the procedure perform upon him, adding him to the pet group.
but things didn't go smoothly, or as planned.

The effect range of the pets abilities was very short, which required them to snuggle and huddle close to one another, very much to Bloods annoyance at having his personal space so invaded in the name of science.

Next problem was, they could only just barely pick-up the surface thoughts of the others in the group. unlike the dragonoids who could freely access the mind, memories, and abilities, of the others to form the hive mind effect.

Then there was the insistence from Rav that he (blood) was doing it wrong, that were wasn't a leader, but the group as a whole decided an what to do, which led to some nasty dominance fights among the two alpha personality males. Altho the physical combat between the two was short and limited. as it seems the empathic effect was in full force, as everyone in the group felt the punches, clawing, and bites inflicted upon the other before they were quickly broken up. In the end, the pets voted Blood over Rav to be their leader, putting an end to the fights for control.

Kyle has the most success using the new abilities of the linked up pets. Having them look-up programing manuals, and referencing with the dragonoid's through Rav, to write an English to dragonoid translation program.

The pets got to experience, how the hive mind works for Amdijefi, through there link with Rav, to listen in on them.

Blood even got to have a long mind talk with Lord Vendacious, semi-directly using Rav's ability to hear the dragonoids mind-talk.
In the end Lord Vendacious concluded the experiment to have failed.. The pets abilities were just too weak to be of usefulness. The pets individuality kept them from trusting one another enough to form the deeper mind links required to act as one. An it seems it requires a radically altering of a pets physical brain, for direct communication between pets and dragonoid's to occur.
More study would be required on how to safely boost a pets abilities, apparently just altering the genetic switches, to enable the pets PSI abilities to awaken was not enough.
Perhaps cloning a pets DNA, with the PSI code enabled might produce a more mind speaking gifted pet.

By now, Blood along with the other pets, and even with the support of Rav. demanded that this pack be returned, it has been two weeks since we have been pet-napped, and experimented on and it was time to go home!!

The dragonoid's responded to Blood demands by filling the group cage the pets were kept in now with a strange green gas..
The pets vision blurred, it became hard to think, to remember, hard to breath, gasping and choking, tumbling to the floor as they blacked out..
Blood cried out to his pack, expecting the worst. "there poisoning us. getting rid of there failed experiments. i told you nott to trusstt theeemm..."

**** Back on earth (yea!!) and only 12 hours have past since the capture ****

Rav felt the wind and sun on his belly fur, the air was heavy with Blood's musk, as well as the scents of other near by pets.. Rav blinked his eyes looking up into the sky, looks like it's late afternoon. Hmmmm. It seems the rest of the pack was feeling the same..
Rav Blinked! (Pack??) Rolling his head to the side.
His head was laying on Blood's belly, no wonder why his musk was so strong in the air.
But who was this Cat?!!, and why is he sleeping propped up on his belly!!!
Rav was about to shove the cat away when he noticed that a husky he also didn't remember (Cole) was laying asleep propped-up up on the cats tummy.
On that Husky (Cole), was propped-up yet another husky (Kyle) he couldn't remember the name of, and on his belly Blood's head was laying, completing the circle of sleeping pets out in the grass of the park.
Rav tried to bolt up, but that sent his head spinning and he plopped back into place on Blood's tummy.
Rav looked over the ring of sleeping pets again, yes they were indeed pets, wearing collars and all. Rav thought hard, he knew, he just knew he should know who this pets were..
after all if we was going to sleep coiled up with them in the park, he should know that at least... An when did i go to the park?? last i remember was... was... being at Blood's trailer, taking him breakfast.. So how did we end up here?
he speaks aloud..
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Skates just giggled as he made his descent, finally coming to a graceful stop just a foot away from Alex, "It is easy man, just let the road take you. If you keep calm, it'll all work out." The Akita drew out the last segment of his sentence, "I could ride down with you if you want." he tilted his head and shrugged
Uh s-sure. On three?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: As he finished the vet brought in Mr.Henderson, and Lucky see'ing they were about to leave he started filling the paper out, putting just basic information while his father also filled out a few paper's, finishing up and registering Lucky to the new clinic, but after he just looked down to Lucky.

"Uhh Lucky, I think you're gonna have to sign Ollie up, you know since you are his guardian"
"Oh yeah"

The vet overhearing was already getting another fillout sheet for Ollie's registration

Ollie peers out from plexi-glass cage..
Hey! what are you writing about me there?
Wow.. I'm going to be a real pet now?
An so much responsibility for you now.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Awakened by the stirring movement and turmoil, Carlito slowly peered his eyes open, squinting from the weariness and the ridiculously severe headache that further waned him. Greeted by an overwhelming stench of canine, it didn't take long for him to notice that he was lounging about on another pet, once he attempted to rise himself to sit up, and that another unfamiliar dog had been fast-asleep on his stomach.

"Whoa. Just... what is going on? Did I miss something?" He muttered, dragging and crawling himself out of the uncomfortable predicament, leaving a good distance of five feet between himself and the clustered heap of canines. Against his better judgement, and contrary to an initial reflex that most felines would resort to, Carlito simply continued to lay on the grass, rolling over to one of his sides, and contemplating over the array of questions that had been crammed in his head ever since he awoke.

"No idea," He answered back, facing the incomplete circle of pets. "I don't even remember walking out here..."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Skates clapped his hands and wagged his tail. The dog gripped Alex's hand and began to count, "In 3... 2... 1!!" with that, Skates shoved off down the hill as a high speed, howling in joy. "Here comes the first turn, man. Get ready!" the Akita whipped around the corner with Alex, "Feel that? That's the road taking control!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex barely mad ehte first corner but he was able to keep his balance.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Skates giggled hysterically at Alex's wibbly wobbly skating, "You're doing great man!" they whipped around the second bend
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:Skates giggled hysterically at Alex's wibbly wobbly skating, "You're doing great man!" they whipped around the second bend

Yaas yuu doings it! Now just don'ts splaaaaat! an feel da road dat wayz.
Chrips Rochester.
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Keeshah wrote:
**** Back on earth (yea!!) and only 12 hours have past since the capture ****
Uhh... My head...

Kyle felt very weak. He had a throbbing headache, and was feeling very confused. As he opened his eyes, he saw several pets lying on the ground near him. They seemed strangely familiar to him, but he couldn't remember meeting any of them.

What happened? How long have I been out? Where am I? Who are all these pets? How did I get here? Kyle's head was full of questions he had no answer for.

Ugh... I feel like I'm waking up from a bad nightmare, but I can't remember what it was about... The last thing I remember was hiding my packet outside the town and wandering into the woods... Wait... The packet! I need to check on it!

Kyle tried to stand to his feet, but his weakened legs gave out beneath him and he fell to the ground. He yelped a cry of pain as he fell and hit the ground with a thud, his arms too weak to catch him.

Ack! What happened to me? Why do I feel so tired? I... can't... seem... Kyle's vision swam as he blacked out, unconscious.
My RP character: