HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by thrasherblades »

The little puppy's heart pumped intensively with excitement as he chased Hotep, but as soon as he almost reached the top, the other dog had made it to the corresponding tree. At this point, Viking would have been terrified at the height, but adrenalin began to set in, and he was in a chasing frenzy!

He reached his little arms out for a branch at the other tree, and with painstaking effort, he managed to wrap his little paws around the branch, and was nearer to where Hotep was. But as determined as he was, his paws couldn't take his weight, and his little fingers started to slowly slip...
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep watched the pup hang in the far limb "oh no he wont make that fall" hotep thought moving quickly, once the pup slipped hotep had caught his paws with both of his hanging upside down. "eee..you ok?" hotep asked as the ball fell from the tree to the ground
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote:The little puppy's heart pumped intensively with excitement as he chased Hotep, but as soon as he almost reached the top, the other dog had made it to the corresponding tree. He reached his little arms out for a branch at the other tree, and with painstaking effort, he managed to wrap his little paws around the branch, and was nearer to where Hotep was. But as determined as he was, his paws couldn't take his weight, and his little fingers started to slowly slip...
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep watched the pup hang in the far limb "oh no he wont make that fall" hotep thought moving quickly, once the pup slipped hotep had caught his paws with both of his hanging upside down. "eee..you ok?" hotep asked as the ball fell from the tree to the ground

Blood streams a long list of colorful metaphors.
SEE! I told you not to tell him up into the tree!!
Blood bolts off scrambling up into the tree himself..
Rav smiles and stands under the dangling pup.
I believe in you Viking, you can work through this. Just grit your teeth, reach out and get across there.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking couldn't fall now. A bigger dog could take the blow of a height, but a frail dog like him can't, and with no developed muscles on his back or chest to break his fall, who knew what injuries he could sustain.

Closing his eyes, he gritted his teeth and hoisted his fingers firmly unto the other branch, and began making his way to the other tree. After long painstaking effort, he arrived at the centre of the tree, exhausted and dehydrated. He sat down, and panted heavily, sticking his tongue out as far as he could.

''Water.....I need....water...'' Viking moaned as he panted.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Hotep the psychic

"water? ok"hotep said after folowing the pup he dropped down and went to his bag and then climbed back up with two water bottles dripping with cold. he opened one and gave it to viking "drink slowly so you dont throw up ok. you over worked yourself." hotep said seeing how bad viking looked after the climb he did.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

By now Blood up up into the tree, Now cradling Viking in his strong arms.

See, Good job Viking, I knew you could do it.
Blood glares down the the other shepherd..
You got lucky that he didn't fall! Stop encouraging him to do things he is not ready to do.

Rav crosses his arms. as he looks smiling up into the tree.
I was here to catch him if he fell.

I've got you now, Viking. An yes drink slowly.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:By now Blood up up into the tree, Now cradling Viking in his strong arms.

See, Good job Viking, I knew you could do it.
Blood glares down the the other shepherd..
You got lucky that he didn't fall! Stop encouraging him to do things he is not ready to do.

Rav crosses his arms. as he looks smiling up into the tree.
I was here to catch him if he fell.

I've got you now, Viking. An yes drink slowly.
Lucky caught up with the others at the tree and watched as things progressed and waited for something to happen but as it cooled down to Viking and Blood as well as another pet up in a tree he just watched with a bit of amusement as Rav encouraged the a small pup. After a minute of Blood seeming to baby Viking and giving him water Lucky called up in a fit of curiosity and also in hopes to get Blood from suffocating Viking like a mother to her pup, even though he thought Rav was being a bit insane he knew that if Blood kept acting like this Viking wouldn't learn about the harsh world around him.

"Hey Blood! You can't baby Viking like this, he's gotta be able to face his challenges on his own and work through them! He's a tough little guy and i'm sure you want to look out for his safety and make sure he gets home in one piece but you've gotta know when to let him make his own choices whether chasing a ball or-"
Giving Rav a small amused glare
"- Listening to Rav's crazy suggestions. Viking has to develop a sense of the world around him in his own way, just as we all did as pups."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "Hey Blood! You can't baby Viking like this, he's gotta be able to face his challenges on his own and work through them! He's a tough little guy and i'm sure you want to look out for his safety and make sure he gets home in one piece but you've gotta know when to let him make his own choices whether chasing a ball or-"
Giving Rav a small amused glare
"- Listening to Rav's crazy suggestions. Viking has to develop a sense of the world around him in his own way, just as we all did as pups."

Blood glares daggers down at the yappy fox, grinding his teeth together.
None of these pets have any idea of what it means to be responsible for another... An he was not going to fail to protect another ever again.
Look! Viking just started working with me today on his strength training!
Oh crap.. he just said that in from of Rav..
I know what my.. this pup is ready or not ready for. Who are you to tell me anything!

Rav wanted to laugh, but was able to hold it back to just a smirk.
Here paw Viking down to me...
Before you go all Tasmanian devil on everyone.

Blood now glared at Rav..
But handed Viking down out of the tree to him..
Come to Mommy!
Rav teases, and he hugs Viking close..
muffins and cookies it Rav STOP that or.. AIiiiii (thump)!
Blood threatens, before his rotten luck steps in, an he belly flops out of the tree.

Rav spins him an Viking out of the way of the free falling shepherd.
Are you ok??
You see me moving don't you!
Hotep the psychic

hotep was laughing now inside the tree. once he calmed down he showed off by falling just to grab a low hanging limb and hang upside down from it."you really act like a mother you know...and if youd like id be happy to help you out. with him getting fit and all." hotep said before droping to the ground hqnging on to the water bottles taking a drink and offering some to anyone else
ImageImageImage
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Blood glares daggers down at the yappy fox, grinding his teeth together.
None of these pets have any idea of what it means to be responsible for another... An he was not going to fail to protect another ever again.
Look! Viking just started working with me today on his strength training!
Oh crap.. he just said that in from of Rav..
I know what my.. this pup is ready or not ready for. Who are you to tell me anything!

Rav wanted to laugh, but was able to hold it back to just a smirk.
Here paw Viking down to me...
Before you go all Tasmanian devil on everyone.

Blood now glared at Rav..
But handed Viking down out of the tree to him..
Come to Mommy!
Rav teases, and he hugs Viking close..
muffins and cookies it Rav STOP that or.. AIiiiii (thump)!
Blood threatens, before his rotten luck steps in, an he belly flops out of the tree.

Rav spins him an Viking out of the way of the free falling shepherd.
Are you ok??
You see me moving don't you!
As Blood scolds him Lucky took a bit of insult to heart and stood by knowing Blood had to have had to rough but he isn't the only one that has suffered. And when he fell out of the tree and Rav teased he knelt down in front of blood, glaring down at him.

" Look I know you don't have the highest opinion of me but i'm only trying to help. I've seen pets who were babied as a pup try for tough positions and they can't take it because they never learned to handle situations on their own. Viking showed promise, he knew he was in trouble in that tree and he pulled himself to safety. He's a tough little guy and I can't think of a better mentor than you but you need to let him make his own path and help guide along"
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Humdrum music resounded gently from the front of the car. Cam sat in the back, quietly reading a book. He hadn't thought about moving as a bad thing, but it wasn't great either. He didn't make many friends in his old town, so he thought of Richardson Valley as a new beginning for him.
His mother quietly asked, "How are you doing back there?" Cam mumbled, "Fine...", but in truth he was interested in seeing his new home. His parents has told him this was a pet friendly community, so he could interact more with other animals. "Alright then. We're only five minutes away." His mother replied.
Closing his book and sliding it into his suitcase, he prepared to see what Richardson Valley had to offer.
Last edited by Happiness Designer on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Hotep the psychic

hotep shrugged before grabbing his bag and belongings, he soon waved and left heading home, "lets see I have to check the house then I need to make sure that the package arrived at the house. if its there I can finally try the new simulator room we are trying to put together." hotep said to himself turning at the corner
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

"We're here!" Cam's mother called back as the car screeched to a halt."Now, let's unpack." Cam scooted out of the back seat, and began unpacking.

~~~~~

An hour or so later, once the unpacking was finished, Cam asked, "Soooo, Mom. I'm gonna go check out town, so don't worry about me. Can you not call me? I'll be back in a couple hours." "Of course," his mother replied. With a nod, Cam snatched a map of the town and walked outside of their new home. He liked it quite a bit, and it was nice and spacious. He just wanted to see any of the other animals around town. Besides, it would be nice to introduce himself, right?

A couple circles were drawn out on the map, one on their home, number thirty. He made a mental note to remember that. On his way out, he noticed a... German Shepard? walking down the street.
Last edited by Happiness Designer on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Hotep the psychic

Hotep not noticing the new dog in the neighborhood went to the house across from him checking the door for a package then the mailbox, he then placed a few letters inside from his own bag and set the flag up before looking across seeing the collie, he waved with a small smile
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

The german shephard walked down the street to the house across from Cam, and quietly checked his mail. Eventually, the dog looked behind and noticed Cam. The shephard waved, and Cam smiled widely. Taking a deep breath, he walked across the street to meet the dog.

"Er... Hi! I'm Cam." The dog looked friendly enough, so Cam figured he should go on. "I'm new here, and I don't really know anyone...What usually happens here?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: " Look I know you don't have the highest opinion of me but i'm only trying to help. I've seen pets who were babied as a pup try for tough positions and they can't take it because they never learned to handle situations on their own. Viking showed promise, he knew he was in trouble in that tree and he pulled himself to safety. He's a tough little guy and I can't think of a better mentor than you but you need to let him make his own path and help guide along"
I know what i'm doing, an I'm the one his mother trusted to train him. An i DOoOOOoof!
Rav comes up and hugs Blood and Lucky up together in a bearhug, while still holding Viking.
Awww are you two kissing and making up?
Blood balls up his fist, then notices that Rav is still holding onto the puppy..
Rav let go of me NOW...
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey, I'm going to go for a walk." Kayla told her parents. "Fine, but don't get into trouble." her dad told her. "Okay." the fox said as she ran out the door. I think I'll go to that orchard I saw on the way her. Kayla thought to herself. She walked for a while, and when she got there she saw three dogs and a fox. "Um, hi." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote: Kayla thought to herself. She walked for a while, and when she got there she saw three dogs and a fox. "Um, hi." Kayla said.
Rav looks up from the furpile of hugged pets, at the vixen.. The insides of his ears redden as he blushes, flatting them back to try to hide the embarrassment.
Hi there, Ummm this is exactly what it looks like.
Releasing the group hug, and standing back up, hefting Viking who seems to have fallen asleep after all the excitement, up onto his shoulder.
Blood stands up, and shakes out his fur.. thinking "great another fox"...
Good afternoon, Ma'am.
Hotep the psychic

" im hotep, its nice to meet you cam. new here?" hotep asked looking at cam up and down before adjusting his bag.
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

"Yeah, my family just got here today... I haven't really met anyone yet. Turning his head, Cam hears some voices coming from the orchard. "Oh! Are those some of your friends?" Cam asks. It looks like there is some dogs and a... fox? Cam couldn't tell from his vantage point.
~ Colors are good. ~
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Good afternoon." Kayla replied, wondering why they were just hugging. "I'm Kayla." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Good afternoon." Kayla replied, wondering why they were just hugging. "I'm Kayla." she said.

I am Ravage, but you can just call me Rav.
He says, Setting Viking down on the ground. To go over sniffing this new vixen over intently..
Are you a tamed feral? Or were you born as a domesticated fox?
Swishing his big bushy tail about behind him.

the grumpy shepherd is Blood, the white shepherd is Viking, and the Red fox is Lucky.
Blood just glares at Rav..
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

well, i hope im doing it right

so my character is a young fennec, she was saved by james from the willd animel domain, where he worked, before she was put to sleep.
james and his wife, mika was determined to keep the fennec, costing james his job and making the neighbores disturbe.
for 2 years they were moving from a place to place, where the faced samiliar problems.

han is a young fennec, she is quiet smart, though she doesnt like to think, and pretty swift, altough she is clumzy
she is not strong at all, plus, james polish her fangs and claws so the near would feel a little less uncomfortable
han condcider herself a tottal house animal, and prefere to hang with the cats and dogs rather than with wildish animals.

(so, now that im done with the info i shell start right?)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
I know what i'm doing, an I'm the one his mother trusted to train him. An i DOoOOOoof!
Rav comes up and hugs Blood and Lucky up together in a bearhug, while still holding Viking.
Blood balls up his fist, then notices that Rav is still holding onto the puppy..
Rav let go of me NOW...
Lucky put up both his paws and tilted his head down a little where his hat covered just his eyes as he back off of the subject but before he could back away Rav grabbed them both up in a hug and Lucky squirmed for a second before just letting out a small chuckle as Blood got madder and madder Lucky caught a new scent and before he could look an unfamiliar voice spoke to them
hypernovatic wrote:"Hey, I'm going to go for a walk." Kayla told her parents. "Fine, but don't get into trouble." her dad told her. "Okay." the fox said as she ran out the door. I think I'll go to that orchard I saw on the way her. Kayla thought to herself. She walked for a while, and when she got there she saw three dogs and a fox. "Um, hi." Kayla said.
Keeshah wrote: Rav looks up from the furpile of hugged pets, at the vixen.. The insides of his ears redden as he blushes, flatting them back to try to hide the embarrassment.
Hi there, Ummm this is exactly what it looks like.
Releasing the group hug, and standing back up, hefting Viking who seems to have fallen asleep after all the excitement, up onto his shoulder.
Blood stands up, and shakes out his fur.. thinking "great another fox"...
Good afternoon, Ma'am.
After Lucky was released he brushed himself quickly and fixed his boonie cap so it was straight before looking at the other fox with some amazement and excitement for seeing another what appeared to be tamed fox around was a slim chance.
Keeshah wrote:
I am Ravage, but you can just call me Rav.
He says, Setting Viking down on the ground. To go over sniffing this new vixen over intently..
Are you a tamed feral? Or were you born as a domesticated fox?
Swishing his big bushy tail about behind him.

the grumpy shepherd is Blood, the white shepherd is Viking, and the Red fox is Lucky.
Blood just glares at Rav..
"Hello Kayla."
Lucky gave a small tilt of his hat as Rav sniffed her, he could get a well enough scent to know she was at least a pet. But as Rav got her scent Lucky noticed Bloods glare and still sort of messing with Blood's temper a bit he slightly elbowed him, giving him a look of his own not sure why he would be mad entirely at Rav after all of this.
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

James's car stopped about 50 meters from the the neighborhood
james and mika got out of the car while han is hugging tightly mika's neck, james was know for his 'spacial' driving skills, han hated road trips with him...
after they slowly walked into the neighborhood for few minutes, james and mika started casually insulting eachother's navigation skills
while walking in one of the streets they faced few animals talking with eachother, they seemd ok, though one of them looked very unhappy about a big dog
james sat on the floor next to them and asked chearfully "aye! can you help us get to whatever place we can get the house we rented?"

han tried to shrink behind mika's neck so she wont have to make eye contact or anything, hopefully that theyll will not notice
mika mumbled to herself somewhat annoyed "asking the pets, i shoulod have expect that from him..."
Hotep the psychic

"well I guess so, there nice and all but I don't know them that well yet, im a bit new myself. come on ill introduce you" hotep said leading cam to the orchard woods
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

Hotep the psychic wrote:"well I guess so, there nice and all but I don't know them that well yet, im a bit new myself. come on ill introduce you" hotep said leading cam to the orchard woods
"Er.... Okay." Cam was naturally antsy - after all, this was his first time meeting new dogs here. As Hotep and Cam walked to the group, Cam asked, "Soooo... what kind of things do you guys do?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

"well for me I have a hobby in martial arts, climbing, and reading....just before you got here we were playing keep away and we stopped due to another dog almost getting hurt twice." hotep said sniffing before changing direction and seeing everyone ahead
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Keeshah wrote:
Marine Fox wrote: " Look I know you don't have the highest opinion of me but i'm only trying to help. I've seen pets who were babied as a pup try for tough positions and they can't take it because they never learned to handle situations on their own. Viking showed promise, he knew he was in trouble in that tree and he pulled himself to safety. He's a tough little guy and I can't think of a better mentor than you but you need to let him make his own path and help guide along"
Rav let go of me NOW...
Viking giggled as Blood began making up with Lucky. Knowing him, it would take a while to get used to this.

There were some new comers to the neighborhood, and Viking wagged his tail once his nose caught their scents. He snuggles out of the bear hug group and proceeds over to where Hotep was, in front of the new pet. ''H...Hi there!'' Viking said, waving his paw at Cam.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hanDesu wrote: while walking in one of the streets they faced few animals talking with eachother, they seemd ok, though one of them looked very unhappy about a big dog
james sat on the floor next to them and asked chearfully "aye! can you help us get to whatever place we can get the house we rented?"

han tried to shrink behind mika's neck so she wont have to make eye contact or anything, hopefully that theyll will not notice
mika mumbled to herself somewhat annoyed "asking the pets, i shoulod have expect that from him..."
Rav looks up from the Silver vixen, when someone calls out to the gathered pets.
What can we help you with, Sir?
Rav answers the humans call.
Marine Fox wrote: "Hello Kayla."
Lucky gave a small tilt of his hat as Rav sniffed her, he could get a well enough scent to know she was at least a pet. But as Rav got her scent Lucky noticed Bloods glare and still sort of messing with Blood's temper a bit he slightly elbowed him, giving him a look of his own not sure why he would be mad entirely at Rav after all of this.

What..?
Was Bloods only response as Lucky elbows him. Wasn't this new vixen enough of a distraction to keep his attention from annoying him further..?
Rav in turn now pokes Lucky in the ribs with a finger..
Look!! another vixen by the smell, is with that new human.. an she has HUGE ears!

Blood turns around to regard the new arrivals..
That is a Fennec fox, I've seen them out in the dessert before.
Blood eyes then follows the white puppy shepherd, as Viking runs over to the returning black shepherd Hotep.
Who has now found another new dog..
Bloods retrieves his favorite ball, before it goes missing.
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Keeshah wrote: Rav looks up from the Silver vixen, when someone calls out to the gathered pets.
What can we help you with, Sir?
Rav answers the humans call.
james asked the dog "well, we try to rent a house around here and we need to know who is the one in charge, we are kinda lost you see?"
Last edited by hanDesu on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness Designer

Hotep the psychic wrote:"well for me I have a hobby in martial arts, climbing, and reading....just before you got here we were playing keep away and we stopped due to another dog almost getting hurt twice." hotep said sniffing before changing direction and seeing everyone ahead
"Oh, that's cool! I also love to read." Cam replied with a smile. "I do hope the dog is ok..." They walked another few moments when a dog in the group noticed them and waved. Cam grinned and nervously waved back. "Hello, I'm Cam... My family and I just moved here." He introduced himself to the small white German Shepard that had waved to him.
~ Colors are good. ~
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking smiled and greeted the other dog. ''Hey...hey there! I'm Viking! It's nice to meet you!'' Viking said, wagging his tail once his scent filled his nostrils.

''I'm a bit of a newcomer myself. Moved in...about 2 days go.'' Viking said, smiling. ''Which apartment do live in by the way?'' he asked.
Happiness Designer

"That's nice to see I'm not the only new one." Cam replied. "I moved into number 30 with my mom." Then, addressing all of the other animals, Cam asked, "So what are you guys doing?"
~ Colors are good. ~
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

edit: ignore this post, wrong thread
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hanDesu wrote: james asked the dog "well, we try to rent a house around here and we need to know who is the one in charge, we are kinda lost you see?"
Rav tilts his head off to the side.
Well Alpha Blood is the leader, being the Alpha..
pointing over at Blood, who was now cringing.
Rav you have lived here a lot longer than i have. You handle this..
But...
You questioning your Alpha? Blood growls throatily.
Rav cowers down low, flattening back his ears.
No Alpha..
Rav goes back over to the humans..

Ummm Do you know what road the house you rented is on?
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Keeshah wrote: Rav tilts his head off to the side.
Well Alpha Blood is the leader, being the Alpha..
pointing over at Blood, who was now cringing.
Rav you have lived here a lot longer than i have. You handle this..
But...
You questioning your Alpha? Blood growls throatily.
Rav cowers down low, flattening back his ears.
No Alpha..
Rav goes back over to the humans..

Ummm Do you know what road the house you rented is on?
"well", james lookced at a note and said confused, "fruity... tooty pond- 16? i think"
james yelled to mika "THEY ARE GOING TO SHOW US WHERE WE ARE AND WE WILL FIND OUR WAY! TOSS ME HAN! THEY SEEM NICE!"
Last edited by hanDesu on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hanDesu wrote: "well", james looked at a note and said confused, "fruity... tooty pond- 16? i think"
james yelled to mika "THEY ARE GOING TO SHOW US WHERE WE ARE AND WE WILL FIND OUR WAY! TOSS ME HAN! THEY SEEM NICE!"

Rav flattens down his ears as the human starts yelling..
Fruity tooty? No wonder you can't find it, that is way over on the over side of the housing development.
Pointing like that was going to be of any help.
You want to take that road your on south, that way.. turn right.
then turn left at the next road you come across, go over the bridge.
Turn right after you get past the park, an you will be on Fruity Tooty road..
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav flattens down his ears as the human starts yelling..
Fruity tooty? No wonder you can't find it, that is way over on the over side of the housing development.
Pointing like that was going to be of any help.
You want to take that road your on south, that way.. turn right.
then turn left at the next road you come across, go over the bridge.
Turn right after you get past the park, an you will be on Fruity Tooty road..
James thanked the the dog as Mika fetch him a light yellowish orangeish ball of fur that squicked panickly on the way
James put it on the floor and mika said "hope youll like your new friends hun"
on the floor a small fennec stood, she had a pink ribbon tied to her neck with a big bell
she played with her finger one against another and looked at the floo avoiding eye contact
as james and mika went in search for the house, han said quietly "well, h- hi..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hanDesu wrote:
James thanked the the dog as Mika fetch him a light yellowish orangeish ball of fur that squicked panickly on the way
James put it on the floor and mika said "hope youll like your new friends hun"
on the floor a small fennec stood, she had a pink ribbon tied to her neck with a big bell
she played with her finger one against another and looked at the floo avoiding eye contact
as james and mika went in search for the house, han said quietly "well, h- hi..."

Ravage gets down onto all fours to nose at the cowering Fennec fox.. Sniffing at her...
Hello there...
Rav turns to the White puppy shepherd....
Hey Viking! Here is a pet that's smaller than you are!