HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by kurowolfe »

"Life is like that, harsh," Petir duly said. "Especially when you see people and pet die everyday where you work."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That must've been very depressing." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote: Yea very much so..
Rav staggers on into the pet park..
We should be able to cut the floating ball off at one of the three bridges over the river.
Lucky nodded and turned toward the scent of the murky water across the way from them, heading towards the second bridge.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:"That must've been very depressing." Kayla said.
"After some time, you get used to it. I help injured people in war zones and disaster areas to heal. Some did, some passed away... you can only try your best. We can only plan and try, but God decides in the end." Petir solemnly finish his train of thought.

He looked at the lady, and asked, "So Miss Jane, are you going to look at the case outside?"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Yea very much so..
Rav staggers on into the pet park..
We should be able to cut the floating ball off at one of the three bridges over the river.
Lucky nodded and turned toward the scent of the murky water across the way from them, heading towards the second bridge.

I'll go look for it at the first bridge crossing..
Rav states, as he heads off in that direction..

~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile back in the fruit tree grove~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood is questioning his sanity, as he lays on the ground. Panting heavily, trembling an weak, as he meditates to slow his wild heart rate.. But he hadn't done anything to exert himself...

A few minutes before he had just been cursing his luck, over having lost his favorite ball.
When that idiot Rav ran out into the street, trying to chase down his beloved ball.
Blood looked up at the screeching of tires to see Rav about to become a curb cookie!
RAV!!! Blood screams..
That was when the daydream.. No more nightmare playing out like a movie, while he was awake!
While watching Rav, dodge the first car. {Blood felt the whoosh of the air wake of the passing car, it brushing his tail, as if he was the one caught out in traffic!!, the screech of the tires and the sound of the horn were all so close.}
Blood tried to run for the road, watching in horror, as Rav's move to get out from in-front of the first car, put him in the path of the second car coming the other way. He saw Rav in the air, did he get hit, or jump? {there was that strange overlay again, He was panting, feeling the rush of having got clear of the first car. Then he had leap over the hood of the second car. Feeling the heat of the engine through the cars hood, the smell of the burning gasoline, the yelling of the drivers as he slid across the hood to tuck and roll on the hard rough pavement.
He was up and running, the ground under his paws changed from being hot and hard, to cool and giving, he could dig in with his toe claws now.. running right up to a hug into a tree, a pine by the smell of it.}

We are safe!..
Then the nightmare of watching and experiencing what was happening to Rav stopped..
He was back to just himself, except for his body collapsing to the ground, weak and exhausted.
This was like no "out of body" experience, anyone has ever claimed to have..
Blood perks up one ear, recalling what he just said aloud.
Oh Dog! I'm talking in that annoying third person way Rav was, I have contracted that idiot's craziness!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky lets Rav go and sprints to the second bridge, the smell of the water becoming clearer he listens intently to the sound of the water, letting it relax him as he moved onto the bridge, looking over the side as he came to the middle. He didn't see it on either side as he frequently checked and searched, even when he looked up the river he couldn't see it so hopefully it was yet to come and Lucky patiently waited on the side facing down the river hoping to spot the ball.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav trots down to the first bridge.. crossing to the middle of the bridge.
searching down stream then up stream for the ball..

From Lucky's advantage point, there is a splash from the first bridge...
Then a short time later Rav comes dog paddling out from under the bridge being swept down stream by the rivers fast flowing water, while trying to paddle back up stream...

meanwhile a doberman puppy picks up the ball Rav heaved out of the river, an runs off with it to show it to his mommy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Blood staggered off to Dustin's 5th wheel, and unlocking the door and going inside.
Getting a drink and lays down, trying to shake off that creepy feeling of that out of body experience.
After not being able to sleep.
He sneaks over, half expecting Dustin to walk in and catching him, messing with his the laptop.
After powering it up, he starts searching the web for any explanation of what had happened to him.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"What do you two feel like doing?" Cam asked the other two.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir shrugged; guess the lady was thinking about something at the moment.

He glanced at Cam. "I don't know. My caretaker wants me to know other people and pets here. You have any plans-kah?"

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:Rav trots down to the first bridge.. crossing to the middle of the bridge.
searching down stream then up stream for the ball..

From Lucky's advantage point, there is a splash from the first bridge...
Then a short time later Rav comes dog paddling out from under the bridge being swept down stream by the rivers fast flowing water, while trying to paddle back up stream...

meanwhile a doberman puppy picks up the ball Rav heaved out of the river, an runs off with it to show it to his mommy.
Lucky watched as Rav looked around on the other bridge ahead of him, and when he turned around to check the other side again he heard the splash and rushed back to see the German Shepherd being swept downstream at the same time Lucky spotted a little pup picking up something that looked like the ball. Lucky disregarded the ball and focused back on Rav who was being pushed closer to his bridge, Lucky looked around for something help Rav grab onto but seeing nothing he knew he couldn't go for help from a human officer or something, there wasn't time so there was only one thing to do. Lucky waited till Rav was close to the Bridge and then with another splash he jumped in coming in in front but thanks to the flow he easily closed the distance between them and he took hold of Rav and started try to swim to the waterline, pushing Rav a little so he got what they needed to do fast.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"I don't have any idea for now."Hotep said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky looked around for something help Rav grab onto but seeing nothing he knew he couldn't go for help from a human officer or something, there wasn't time so there was only one thing to do. Lucky waited till Rav was close to the Bridge and then with another splash he jumped in coming in in front but thanks to the flow he easily closed the distance between them and he took hold of Rav and started try to swim to the waterline, pushing Rav a little so he got what they needed to do fast.
Rav paddled wondering how fish were able to swim back up stream against the current, which seems to get worse when the water goes under a bridge.. then there was a splash!
Hey! who is throwing stuff at me!
A fox comes bobbing up to him, grappling and shoving at him..
I'm not drowning... yet!! he glups.
As Lucky yanks him by his collar to the shore line.
Climbing up onto the shore,, shaking out his pelt, sending up a shower of water flying..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav paddled wondering how fish were able to swim back up stream against the current, which seems to get worse when the water goes under a bridge.. then there was a splash!
Hey! who is throwing stuff at me!
A fox comes bobbing up to him, grappling and shoving at him..
I'm not drowning... yet!! he glups.
As Lucky yanks him by his collar to the shore line.
Climbing up onto the shore,, shaking out his pelt, sending up a shower of water flying..
With one last large push Lucky got Rav to the Shore and as himself tried to swim over he desperately tried to anchor himself and get a footing and when he stepped on a good rock for leverage and tried to pull himself out the rock gave way underneath and Lucky slipped back under, being pulled farther downstream he swam back up to the surface and tried again to climb up on the shore, this time sinking his claws into the soft dirt to help pull himself up a bit.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: With one last large push Lucky got Rav to the Shore and as himself tried to swim over he desperately tried to anchor himself and get a footing and when he stepped on a good rock for leverage and tried to pull himself out the rock gave way underneath and Lucky slipped back under, being pulled farther downstream he swam back up to the surface and tried again to climb up on the shore, this time sinking his claws into the soft dirt to help pull himself up a bit.

Rav sloggs down along the river side, a splashing all the way.
reaching down to drag to fox out of the river by his scruff..
Thanks for trying to save me. but i could have easily swam side to side in the river.
no need to cannon ball me from the bridge.
He grins.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Korakc wrote:"What do you two feel like doing?" Cam asked the other two.
"I don't know." Kayla replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"You know-kan, we can go back to the orange park to see the other pets," Petir said after another long silence, ruffling the fur on his head. He stood up, and flexed a little. He immediately regretted his decision, as a loud crack was heard. "Aduh aduh aduh aduh aduh! Belakang aku! Silap tarik!" The old cat placed his paws onto his lower back, and massaged that spot, grimacing in pain.

((OOC: Translation - "Ouch! x5 My back! I pulled it wrongly!"))

Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

"Oh, wow..." Cam muttered quietly as he walked over to Petir. "You need any help?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir panicked a little, and immediately stood straight. "Ya ya, I'm fine. I am old cat after all, this is normal." After a few more rubs onto his lower back, he looked and acted as if it was fine, although he did seem to show a trace of grimace on his face.

Happiness Designer

"Alright, good." Cam replied. "Let's head back to the grove."
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

"no no no. he shouldnt move off the bat after that. i understood what you said. now are you sure your ok? we are in a vetrinary clinic and i can help you if you need it." hotep said standing quickley as he heard the cracking sound now sounding worried at what had happened.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kayla asked, worried for her friend.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Ish, you guys, I'm okay!" Petir insisted, fussing about being fussed about. "Really, I ca-GAH!" Before he could even finish his sentence, the pain seared up his back and caused him to plop onto an empty chair. "O-okay, I'm not fine. Need to rest."

On the seat, the old cat returned back to massaging his lower back gently with both paws, cringing a few times. "Aigh, inilah-kan masalah jadi kucing tua ni, payah betul!" he blurted.

He caught himself speaking in Malay again. "Erp, sorry, just complaining to myself," he then apologetically added.

((OOC: Translation: "Aigh, this is the one problem of being an old cat, it's so inconvenient!" ))

Hotep the psychic

hotep thought for a moment before moving to a cabinet. "PILLS HERE!" hotep said trying to sound like lewis from left for dead before searching through the cabinet untill he found the correct bottle after reading it. he then grabbed a cup and filled it with water"here. this will help your pain for the next few hours." Hotep said handing one small blue pill and the cup of water. as this happened hoteps owner walked in. quickley grabbed some tools before leaving just as quick with no notice to what was happening.
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Err..." Petir was hesitating on taking the pills. "I don't like to eat medicine, disturbing your body balance."
Still, he thought he would be even more of a nuisance if he kept saying no. As such, he quietly took the blue pills and swallowed them in one gulp without the water. "Thank you Hotep."
While he was doing so, he saw Miss Jane rushing in and out at the corner of his eyes. "She is getting busy," he simply remarked. Turning to face the pets, he said, "I'm sorry for making you guys wait."

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav sloggs down along the river side, a splashing all the way.
reaching down to drag to fox out of the river by his scruff..
Thanks for trying to save me. but i could have easily swam side to side in the river.
no need to cannon ball me from the bridge.
He grins.
(Sorry for the lateness)
Lucky held tight to the dirt and shore waiting till Rav was able to help pull him out of the strong current. Shaking slightly but keeping a calm facade Lucky crawled up onto the safety of the shore making sure he wouldn't slip back when he was safe he flopped onto the ground with a very sly smirk appearing as he glanced over to Rav.
"Uh huh well I thought i'd just go for a nice refreshing swim"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky held tight to the dirt and shore waiting till Rav was able to help pull him out of the strong current. Shaking slightly but keeping a calm facade Lucky crawled up onto the safety of the shore making sure he wouldn't slip back when he was safe he flopped onto the ground with a very sly smirk appearing as he glanced over to Rav.
"Uh huh well I thought i'd just go for a nice refreshing swim"

Rav flops down into the grass after having shaken out his fur again,
sunning himself dry..
Well, I guess it's good to know that there still is someone watching over me..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav flops down into the grass after having shaken out his fur again,
sunning himself dry..
Well, I guess it's good to know that there still is someone watching over me..
Lucky smiled and looked over to Rav, still lying on the ground trying to dry he just smirked happy to offer assistance once again
"Always will"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky smiled and looked over to Rav, still lying on the ground trying to dry he just smirked happy to offer assistance once again
"Always will"

Rav looks over at the fox..
But the problem is, i'm the guard dog! It's my job to be protecting everyone else..
reaching over to scratchy scratchy the foxes wet tummy fur.
Hotep the psychic

"its no problem. now onto the grove?" hotep said starting towards the door.
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

"Yep. What do you think the others are doing?" Cam asked after proceding to the door with the others.
~ Colors are good. ~
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav looks over at the fox..
But the problem is, i'm the guard dog! It's my job to be protecting everyone else..
reaching over to scratchy scratchy the foxes wet tummy fur.
Lucky chuckled a little but cautiously watched as Rav reached over foe belly rubs, he wasn't a big fan and it seemed more like a pet thing to him but he thought it might be rude to pull away suddenly but if anything he did show a bit of caution and a careful eye as he spoke
"Well you gotta have someone covering your back"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky chuckled a little but cautiously watched as Rav reached over foe belly rubs, he wasn't a big fan and it seemed more like a pet thing to him but he thought it might be rude to pull away suddenly but if anything he did show a bit of caution and a careful eye as he spoke
"Well you gotta have someone covering your back"
I haven't had someone covering my back since i was a puppy back at my breeder's kennels.
Rav Hmmms feeling the fox tense up under his scratching fingers..
Why are you so tense? I hope your not like Blood, and hate to be touched and hugged..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it." Kayla replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

The old cat stood up slowly, and patted his whole back area to see whether it still hurt. Once he was satisfied that he was not hurting, he nodded. "Yes, let's go to the orange farm. I rushed here so fast, I forgot to look back at them."

He was about to follow Hotep, Kayla and Cam out the door when he stopped. "Hey wait! Hotep, is it ok-kah to just leave your Mom behind?"

Hotep the psychic

"shell be fine she works late today anyways" hotep said
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Ok-lah, in that case, lead the way." Petir positioned his arms in such a way that it looked like he was a steward welcoming a passenger onto a plane.

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
I haven't had someone covering my back since i was a puppy back at my breeder's kennels.
Rav Hmmms feeling the fox tense up under his scratching fingers..
Why are you so tense? I hope your not like Blood, and hate to be touched and hugged..
Lucky pulled slightly, trying to relax from the scratching but finding it a tad difficult, he still smiled and stayed calm and cheery.
"Always gotta have another covering your back."
He heard Rav's other question and felt a bit of shame and embarrassment from the action, not trying to be rude but it was just in his nature and he had been trained a bit to be defensive especially when it came to physical contact
"Oh? Sorry, just a force of habit but yeah i'm not really a fan of touching and hugs. Just never was my thing"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky pulled slightly, trying to relax from the scratching but finding it a tad difficult, he still smiled and stayed calm and cheery.
"Always gotta have another covering your back."
He heard Rav's other question and felt a bit of shame and embarrassment from the action, not trying to be rude but it was just in his nature and he had been trained a bit to be defensive especially when it came to physical contact
"Oh? Sorry, just a force of habit but yeah i'm not really a fan of touching and hugs. Just never was my thing"

Rav stops and rolls over onto his tummy..
You two don't know what your missing. Always so standoffish and alone..
Never knowing the trust and comfortableness of being being close to another..
Or how relaxing it is to be petted..
Happiness Designer

As Cam and the others approached the grove, Cam saw that the other pets had left. "Huh. The others aren't here... Should we go look for them?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

"they may be by the river isnt that what rav said where the ball went?"horus said sniffing around
ImageImageImage