HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Argent »

More comments go over the rabbit's head.

"Say! This is pretty good. Reckon it's maybe a bit too soft, not 'tall what ah expected."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff grinned. "More me being in a humans' house with humans here," he said, deciding that he'd relax. In the kitchen with everyone else. He took his food and sat not too close to Jay to twiddle his fork in it. "I'm, um, Scruff," he said uselessly, not quite looking at her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David watched the stup of each bed in case he needed to put things back together at some point and was ready to help them with the mattress if needed - it wasn't. "Partly solves a long term problem for Jay," he muttered to himself before doing his duty as host and offering tea or Coffee. They declined and accepted the tip before heading out, the younger one waving to Scruff as he went. Scruff started but, recalling what Sam and Fletcher had said, swallowed hard, hopped off the chair and wandered over to the human to offer a shaky handpaw which the human shook before leaving. "Phew," he said as David went by with the bedding for Jay's bed.
He popped his head into the room. "More often they telephone, Fletcher." he said, answering her question. "You can come see your bed in a moment, Jay."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble raised a paw. "I moved here a couple weeks ago, I'm from Oregon." he smiled as he waived, still feeling a little sick. Then he put his head in his paws.
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"No idea." Melody said as she took another sip of water. When she was done, she asked, So, you just moved here too? Where are you from? I'm from Colorado myself."
Im from Alaska, Suprising, i know, But hey, its been a 4 days of traveling, so my Dad, or as others call it, their owner, allowed me to go out alone Moon takes a big drink from his drink, and waits for a response
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav slips away from the table, and goes up to the counter, and gets his triple espresso cappuccino..
An comes back to the table all smug.. sipping at the coffee drink..

Blood rolls his eyes..
I'm going to hate you..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well at least all that's set up," David said, coming back into the room and heading for his plate. He saw it wasn't there and, glancing Scruffs' way, took the remaining plate without a word. "I think I have a radio if you ladies would like music?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal shrugged, "Better than expected. But it's been nice hanging out with you, and the others earlier today."

--------------------------------------

Jackie was about to make an attempt at the lasagna when David gave her an update on the bed. She nodded and took a piece of lasagna and ate it, humming in enjoyment.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Well, there's one thing I can tell you about your transition from Alaska to here; you should prepare for really warm weather. I this is the first time I've been to California, but I've heard that it can get super hot." Melody took another drink of water before she said to Rav, "Is is a good idea to drink that? I've drunk coffee once, and I was up for nearly two whole days."
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

I could do with the weather, have you noticed im thin coated? It never helped in alaska. Thats also why im fairly good with tech, because i spent my time inside. states Moony, wait, does this place allow pets to charge electronics, if they own them?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure, David. Why not? Let's have some music." Sam smiles, sawing off another chunk of lasagne. "I get it, Scruff. You'll get used to it though. Remember you'll be welcome in houses now and when the humans see your collar they'll treat you like any other pet."
"How do you like the lasagne, Jay?" Fletcher queries.

~~~~~~~~
"Too soft? We can toast it if you want. That'll make the bread drier and more crunchy. And hot." Caleb suggests.
"I'm glad you like it though." smiles Kyndra.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Mmm-hmm. Humans allus have the best food."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Welcome in houses... but not to take food from houses?" Scruff asked, before forking himself more pasta.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David managed to find a DAB/FM radio in his pack that ran on batteries so he set that up on the mantlepiece and scanned for a pop music or easy listening station. "Oh, your temporary bed's ready, Jay."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Well, there's one thing I can tell you about your transition from Alaska to here; you should prepare for really warm weather. I this is the first time I've been to California, but I've heard that it can get super hot."

Only up into the 90's.. you gotta go to southern desert to get the 110 to 120 temps!
AnimeNerd88 wrote: Melody took another drink of water before she said to Rav, "Is is a good idea to drink that? I've drunk coffee once, and I was up for nearly two whole days."
Ravage's eyes start to dilate..
Everyone keeps saying that, but i see nuttin wrong with me drinking this, since i can. Even if it is supposed to be poisonous to us canines. But it's fun to do.. right??
He start barking in a hurried manor..
MoonyTheDwarf wrote:I could do with the weather, have you noticed im thin coated? It never helped in alaska. Thats also why im fairly good with tech, because i spent my time inside. states Moony, wait, does this place allow pets to charge electronics, if they own them?
Sure. there, there, there, there...Ravage says.. quickly pointing out all of the outlets and USB ports.
His tail wagging a mile a minute..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"I... think I'm starting to see your point." Melody whispered to Blood before finishing her glass of water. Even if she wasn't a master of proper social behavior, especially for dogs, she knew this was more like a sugar high rather then something someone would do often. She turned to Moon as she said, "So, you're a super genius? At least with a computer? I'd like to hear about that."
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Argent wrote:"Mmm-hmm. Humans allus have the best food."
"Guess it makes a change from grass, huh?"
"Would you like another sandwich or some more drink?"

~~~~~~~~
"Well, yes. But only if you're invited in. You can't break in or sneak in any more, okay? And you can eat all the food you like as long as it's offered to you, okay?"

Fletcher waits to see what channel David will find, hoping it won't be one playing her music.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble sighed and lifted his head from where he had layer it in his pillow like arrms. He looked about himself, mumbling about captains and warp 13, with no idea of what he was doing. "Sorry, I'm still a little quisy. I guess 12 hours is not enough sleep for 24 days of watching stuff is it?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

"No honest I'm fine sir... maam. Ah ate pretty good this morning."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David found an easy listening channel and left that on as he made to pour the soft drinks - no Orange. He paused for a moment to look at Scruff as the Raccoon balanced a meatball on his nose. "It's not done to play with your food, Scruff," he said before pouring the first glass of lemonade.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff flicked the meatball into the air and caught it in his mouth before swallowing it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal shrugged, "Better than expected. But it's been nice hanging out with you, and the others earlier today."
"Yeah, seems they've cleared the streets. Maybe we should go find them, regroup with our larger crew."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"I... think I'm starting to see your point." Melody whispered to Blood before finishing her glass of water.

It gets worst... soon he will be all babbling and hyper... An making even less sense than usual. Blood grumps...
AnimeNerd88 wrote:Even if she wasn't a master of proper social behavior, especially for dogs, she knew this was more like a sugar high rather then something someone would do often. She turned to Moon as she said, "So, you're a super genius? At least with a computer? I'd like to hear about that."
An Evil genius!?? yougoingtotakeovertheworld??Ravage BARKS EXCITEDLY!!
22xander wrote:Tribble sighed and lifted his head from where he had layer it in his pillow like arrms. He looked about himself, mumbling about captains and warp 13, with no idea of what he was doing. "Sorry, I'm still a little quisy. I guess 12 hours is not enough sleep for 24 days of watching stuff is it?"

Ravage slides his coffee drink over to the chinchilla
This will perk you up! anpoweryouupthru48hoursmoreofwitchingstuff!

The hippi dippi dude comes by an takes the coffee drink away..
No way Rav'er dude.. you know like, your the only pet who can safely drink that..
Hay THAT'S MINE!! Uurrrk!!Rav chokes, an he is yanked back into his seat by Blood's grip on his collar..
Sit Stay! Bad dog.. now calm yourself..
Keeping a hold on his collar, and twisting it in his paw to choke him out again, if he keeps trying to retrieve the coffee drink.
NO way you getting this back dude.. you remember what happened to Magnus when you gave that to him.. right dude?
Rav flicks back his ears against his skull, tucking his tail. whine
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"Dude, 12 out of the last 588 hours have been sleep for me. I think I'm good, you know? I mean I have things to keep me up, you know? But you know..." he then reached out to hug from me the closet cat with his fluffy.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Ok, if you keep hugging me, I'm going to take you home!" Melody said as she hugged Tribble back. "And, I don't want to be a wet blanket, but you might want to lay off on the coffee Rav, or at least don't offer it to pets that can't really digest it."
-Monokuma

MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Keeshah wrote:
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Well, there's one thing I can tell you about your transition from Alaska to here; you should prepare for really warm weather. I this is the first time I've been to California, but I've heard that it can get super hot."

Only up into the 90's.. you gotta go to southern desert to get the 110 to 120 temps!
AnimeNerd88 wrote: Melody took another drink of water before she said to Rav, "Is is a good idea to drink that? I've drunk coffee once, and I was up for nearly two whole days."
Ravage's eyes start to dilate..
Everyone keeps saying that, but i see nuttin wrong with me drinking this, since i can. Even if it is supposed to be poisonous to us canines. But it's fun to do.. right??
He start barking in a hurried manor..
MoonyTheDwarf wrote:I could do with the weather, have you noticed im thin coated? It never helped in alaska. Thats also why im fairly good with tech, because i spent my time inside. states Moony, wait, does this place allow pets to charge electronics, if they own them?
Sure. there, there, there, there...Ravage says.. quickly pointing out all of the outlets and USB ports.
His tail wagging a mile a minute..
Uh, dont have more than 2-3 cups.. we dont need a sick dog. Also, thanks, my dad doesnt want to buy internet in our new house, just a moment, im going to grab my laptop Moony heads out the door, walking to his house
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay smiled, "It's good!" She turned when David spoke and nodded, "Okay. Can't wait to see it." She seemed more calm than she had been earlier.

-------------------------

Rosal put a paw to his chin, "I wouldn't mind that, though, do you where where they could have gone? It has been awhile since we've seen them and they could be anywhere."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Melody said as she hugged Tribble back. "And, I don't want to be a wet blanket, but you might want to lay off on the coffee Rav, or at least don't offer it to pets that can't really digest it."
Whydoeseveryonesaythattome? N' whyareyouwantingawetblanketfor ???
wiggling finally out of Blood grip on his collar.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Because it seems you get a limitless amount of energy when you drink coffee." Melody answered as she patted Tribble on the head. "And I don't want a wet blanket, I don't want to be a wet blanket." She looks toward Blood as she asks, "He does understand figures of speech, right?"
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble slowly drifted off to sleep falling onto the cats lap. He was like a child to her, much smaller, and instinctively cuddled with her as he slept. His hind leg twitched as she pet him.
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Moony returns, laptop under one arm, cord in the other hand. He plugs in his laptop near the table and opens the lid as the GRUB 2 bootscreen shows up, he selects Debian Linux and lets it boot.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Because it seems you get a limitless amount of energy when you drink coffee."

Rav prances around now that his is free too again..
Well..ThatiswhyHooomansdodrinkit.. right?
AnimeNerd88 wrote:Melody answered as she patted Tribble on the head. "And I don't want a wet blanket, I don't want to be a wet blanket."

Oh... i thoughtyoumighthavebeenonfireorsomething...!
22xander wrote:Tribble slowly drifted off to sleep falling onto the cats lap. He was like a child to her, much smaller, and instinctively cuddled with her as he slept. His hind leg twitched as she pet him.
Rav comes over to scratch being Tribbles ear to get his leg kicking more...
Tee hee hee heee

She looks toward Blood as she asks, "He does understand figures of speech, right?"[/quote]
Blood sighs, hiding his head in his paws..
I'm surprised he can fine his way out of bed somedays..
Putting his paw on his own chest, as if checking on his own heart rate, from just watching Rav bouncing off the walls..
Last edited by Keeshah on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It's not done to play with your food, Scruff," he said before pouring the first glass of lemonade.
"Yeah. David's right, Scruff. Unless you're entertaining at a party and you're tossing up nuts or grapes and catching dem in you're mout." Sam agrees.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay smiled, "It's good!" She turned when David spoke and nodded, "Okay. Can't wait to see it." She seemed more calm than she had been earlier.
"That's good. I'm glad you like it." Fletcher smiles, relaxing when she hears that the music isn't her.
"So... Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself, Jay? We don't know much about you yet. What do you like doing for fun?"

~~~~~~~~
"All right. No problem. You wanna come into the sittin' room and chat or play a game or somethin'?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

meanwhile , across the street , Selene was also busy with her own things , helping her owner with his researches , and well , fixing the door as well.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

In hope of a story, Scruff took the chair next to Jay and looked to listen intently.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
David took up the other chair in the corner, crossed his legs and took another bite, relaxing slightly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Well, ah'd kind of like t' know what's goin on. Ah ain't heard of pets decidin' to adopt other pets before, and t' be honest ah ain't sure ah know enough about th' whole pet thing. Not meaning to be ungrateful fer the food or nothin', but ah bin on me own fer a good long while, and ah'm kinda more comfortable out here."

Then she looked away from the humans and added...

"An ah better tell you that ah'm what you call infertile, just in case y'all were lookin' for a breeding doe."
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Well... we could try the main strip or their homes. I'm sure David has a house." He put a few bills on the counter for his sandwich and collected it.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay stiffened for a second, a little unsure what she liked, "W-well, I guess I like music. And pictures. Not much else really." She said, a little unsure from having limited experience with anything that could be described as fun. She took another bite of lasagna to give herself something to do.

---------------------------------------------

Rosal nodded, "True, we might see a sign of them along the way." He dug his card out of his collar and gave it to the clerk to swipe as he took his sandwich, before taking his card back.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What kind of pictures? Like drawings or paintings or photos or what? Do you make the pictures yourself?" Fletcher asks the jackalope.

~~~~~~~~
"I'm sorry, hon. I can see that's painful for you." Kyndra says, patting Pitchpipe's paw comfortingly.
"I'm sorry too. But don't worry, hon. We ain't lookin' for no breeding doe. Fletcher said you needed help and a place to stay so we're giving you help and a place to stay for as long as you need it or longer if you want it. It's as simple as that."
"Yeah. And to answer your question, bein' a pet's kinda a good life for an animal. You get free food, free healthcare, a warm comfy bed at night, shelter from the elements, protection from animal control and from predators and even money to spend on whatever you want. You can even have your own space in your own room or a hutch if you want it, and we wouldn't go in there without your permission. I guess the only downside to bein' a pet is that you don't get to wander or travel any more. I mean sure you can go on vacations but for the most part you stay in the same town as your owner."
"Yeah. That and some would say they don't like collars. But as long as you have your tags with you you're fine."
"Exactly. But Fletcher, being a pet, she can't adopt you. So... We'd adopt you instead. If you wanted us to, of course. And you can take some time to think about it or to get to know us before decidin', if you want. No pressure."
"Yeah. So... There anythin' you wanna know 'bout us?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah don't get no pains or nothin', ah jest don't get any litters. So, lemme think this through... y'all jest take care o' me fer nothin' and ah can go any time. Ah know humans are rich an all, but what do y'all get outta it? Ah mean, mah old owner, he was breedin' and sellin' rabbits, so ah kin see some point to thet, but now I think of it bein' a pet sounds like a sweet deal, so why'd anyone buy rabbits from him? Shouldn't be too hard t' talk some wild rabbits inta livin with y'all."

"Now ah think of it, thet's what y'all are doing, ain't ya? I mean, ah'm not strictly wild, but ah bin on mah own fer..."

She paused to count on her fingers.

"Ah make it six years.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Jeez. He's being so cute that I'm starting to worry about my blood sugar." Melody said as she scratched between Tribble's ears with Rav. She turns toward Moon as she asks, "So, are you still gonna talk to us, or have you abandoned us to the online world?"
-Monokuma

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"There must be something, Miss Jay," Scruff said, messily devouring another meatball and sucking in a strand of spaghetti that whipped him on the forehead before he could pull it in. "Ow," he said, not really eaning it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
David watched on, wondering if he should step in.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Try not to suck, Scruff." Sam admonishes quietly, wiping Scruff's forehead with a napkin.

~~~~~~~~
"Well, not quite any time. See, if you agree to be a pet then you agree to stay with us from now on. That's kinda how being a pet works. Because as a pet you'd be our responsibility so if anything happened to you or because of you we'd have to fix it. And if you stayed with us without bein' a pet then we couldn't get you no vet care because if we did they'd want to take you back to your old owner." Caleb tries to explain.
"Hon, you're messin' it all up. What Caleb is tryin' to say, Pitchpipe, is that as a pet you'd be free to come and go from the house as you liked as long as you're back here to sleep each night, and if you became our pet then we'd be able to do a lot more to look after and help you than if you were just a stray bunny livin' with us. Does that make sense?" Kyndra queries.
"That's right. Thanks, Kyndra. And to answer your other question, what we get out of it is the satisfaction of helpin' someone in need. Plus there's heaps of studies and papers about the psychological benefits of pets on humans. They reduce stress and boost immunity and all kinds of stuff. Plus we get a new friend from it." Caleb grins.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters