HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by MrNeonShot »

Surprisingly, Jet was keeping up rather nicely.
If your not dedicated to serve, you probably shouldn't. he said. But maybe if you got a sense of what your fighting for, then you'd understand. Jet remarked.

The quick start had surprised Mars enough for her to struggle in keeping track of them, and soon found herself lost.
*sigh* Where did those dogs go? she wondered.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep reassured petir he was ok. He then turned and began heading to the park."I'll see you there if your gonna join me"hotep said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Deske

Post by Deske »

"It's nice to meet the local wildlife. Though I didn't really expect you to be so well taken care of." he thinks back to all the times he and his dad had gone hunting.
"What were you two running from?" he clears the thoughts of hunting from his head, remembering that there is a store somewhere.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep reassured petir he was ok. He then turned and began heading to the park."I'll see you there if your gonna join me"hotep said
"Hmm... okay, I'll join you, let me get my canes first." Petir went in and fetched his walking sticks first, and then came back out. "Okay, let's go."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"We were running from roman candles." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood didn’t waste any time in cutting loose with his warmup.

He and Rav had been playing and exercising almost every day since he finally built up the strength to shake off the stiffness of his injuries. When they first started, Rav might’ve had the edge from not being hurt and bedridden. But Bloods tenacity and pain threshold held up just enough to keep the wrestling matches and races about evenly matched.

But unfortunately for Rav, Blood had a far more determined drive to get stronger again. Those scraps and endurance contests were ending more and more frequently in Blood’s favor, as he pushed his endurance to ever higher limits.

It wasn’t bad for the ego, and Rav was getting better with experience. But now, he was going to have classes to worry about, and Blood by proximity and friendly concern was responsible for helping him through it as much as possible.

K-MAADS wasn’t a joke. Sara must’ve been real serious about Rav proving his worth…
Keeshah wrote: Rav perks up his ears..
Hey wait a minute!! Why do i have to take new classes in the retraining center again??!!
I've been a very good dog!

An why teach me to be a war dog? while the stories were cool an all.
I'm too cute and expensive!! to be risking my tail in combat!!

Rav complains to the running group..
“Quit bellyachin’ and hurry up! You won’t stand a chance if you can barely keep up with me!”

Blood made a short, but very swift dash on all fours, leaping almost entirely over a car parked at the curb, and continuing along the sidewalk. The Park’s side entrance was just ahead.

The huge coydog made a sharp, abrupt turn at the open gate, and dashed forward again.

He stopped at their usual spot for when they practiced grappling or stationary exercises. A small shaded patch of grass out of the way from any of the paved walkways, secluded just enough from plain view for relative peace from any other park visitors.

Blood stood under a shady spot, hardly appearing phased by his little warmup sprints. He waited for the others to catch up.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh the way to the park ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deske wrote:"It's nice to meet the local wildlife. Though I didn't really expect you to be so well taken care of." he thinks back to all the times he and his dad had gone hunting.
"What were you two running from?" he clears the thoughts of hunting from his head, remembering that there is a store somewhere.

Lucky grins..
We should be taken better care of than usual, because were exotic-ish type critters.
hypernovatic wrote:"We were running from roman candles." Kayla said.
Umm yea, we were getting away from the humans who were paying with the personal explosives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ out in the Park ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D-Singer wrote: It wasn’t bad for the ego, and Rav was getting better with experience. But now, he was going to have classes to worry about, and Blood by proximity and friendly concern was responsible for helping him through it as much as possible.

K-MAADS wasn’t a joke. Sara must’ve been real serious about Rav proving his worth…
“Quit bellyachin’ and hurry up! You won’t stand a chance if you can barely keep up with me!”
I just spent nearly the past three years, trying to get out of that place!!
I have a bad feeling about all of this...
D-Singer wrote:Blood made a short, but very swift dash on all fours, leaping almost entirely over a car parked at the curb, and continuing along the sidewalk. The Park’s side entrance was just ahead.

The huge coydog made a sharp, abrupt turn at the open gate, and dashed forward again.

Blood stood under a shady spot, hardly appearing phased by his little warmup sprints. He waited for the others to catch up.
At the gate Rav kept going on straight, when Blood made the sharp turn..
Keeping track of Blood's location, by the feeling his presence. wondering why Blood doesn't like/want to practice with this strange ability they share. But then he never could sneak up on him.
An now Rav was circling around the clearing Blood was waiting in, creeping up through the bushes as the Coydog looked puzzlingly back the way he came.
Rav sat hidden catching his breath a bit, before going charging out as quietly as he could at the coydog..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

And what was worse is that they were shooting them at us." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep felt bas for leaving petir behind, but a park was a park and he was going to make good use of today. It wasn't long until he arrived from one of the many entrances, he took a deep breath and continued on his way along one of the paths until he smelled something very familiar. He sniffed a few times before registering who it was. "rav?" hotep said as he ran a bit further until stopping just behind a tree to see blood he then saw rav in the grass who was barely moving. Once he did move Hotep decided to say hello by tackling him just before hed reach blood.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The sound of a dog stampeding up to the park fence could be heard close by Rav and Blood.
The next thing you could hear was the sound of a loud CLANG! at the fence. Then the gate creaking open, then the sound of paws walking through the grass. Jet walked up close to the spot with the now 3 pets, but entirely by accident.
Heeeey there, sugar lips. he said from behind a tree across from Blood.
Have you seen my new friends anywhere?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"That sounds really dangerous. I mean, don't they know fur is flammable? The few human children I met back where I used to live were always really nice, sometimes a bit rough, but usually nice." Jabbing a thumb in the direction of the park "I'm heading towards the park if you want to come with me. Heard there as a fireworks show and I wanted to see what it was like."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I don't like fireworks, but I guess I'll go." Kayla replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Deske wrote:"That sounds really dangerous. I mean, don't they know fur is flammable? The few human children I met back where I used to live were always really nice, sometimes a bit rough, but usually nice." Jabbing a thumb in the direction of the park "I'm heading towards the park if you want to come with me. Heard there as a fireworks show and I wanted to see what it was like."
yes there is a big fireworks show tonight, the pets are going to be gathering up in Fort Venison to watch it from. At least the fireworks can't get at us there.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars was now lost. Not being able to find the group, she began going by her gut feeling in order to find Jet. Sadly, her gut didn't have a sense of direction, so instead of finding Jet, she bumped into a certain dog who was standing next to a pair of foxes.
Luckily, it wasn't that much of a bump to push either over.
Sorry, sir. she said. She looked around and couldn't tell where she was. Great, I'm lost...
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Great! Maybe now it won't feel as awkward as it could." Yukon turns from Kayla to Lucky and raises an eyebrow"What's fort Veni-" He gets cut off as someone bumps into him. Turning around to face the cat "Hey are you alright?" A concerned look beginning to cover his face
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah, I'm fine. I just lost my brother and those other 2 dogs. Mars said.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon ears lower a bit after hearing this "Sorry to hear that, I'm headed to the park along with these two" He motions to Kayla and Lucky "Maybe he's around there, maybe he's looking for you. What does he look like?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oh yeah, he went to to the park. I just lost my way on the way there... Mars explained awkwardly.
Anyways, we gotta get there soon. I don't want Jet to run off by himself. He has dim blue fur so you'll know him when you see him.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What's wrong with him being by himself?" Kayla asked Mars.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The dog's a diabetic that dislikes trying to work out. I need to make sure he's exhausted in about an hour. Its the only way to keep him healthy. Mars replied.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Yikes. We better find him quick then." Yukon reaches up a paw to scratch the back of his head "Do you know where the park is?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

No, sorry. I was going to ask for directions, but I didn't realize how close you were.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Deske wrote:"Great! Maybe now it won't feel as awkward as it could." Yukon turns from Kayla to Lucky and raises an eyebrow"What's fort Veni-" He gets cut off as someone bumps into him. Turning around to face the cat "Hey are you alright?" A concerned look beginning to cover his face
It's an old barn, that's been converted into a pet club house..

Lucky nods to to the new cat, while waving to the old cat as Petir. as the comes old of the clinic.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:An now Rav was circling around the clearing Blood was waiting in, creeping up through the bushes as the Coydog looked puzzlingly back the way he came.
Rav sat hidden catching his breath a bit, before going charging out as quietly as he could at the coydog..
Blood sniffed as he stood and watched for Rav and those other two pets that’d came with them. Maybe he lost them entirely.

Rav should at least remember a spot they’ve been using for the past two weeks.
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep felt bas for leaving petir behind, but a park was a park and he was going to make good use of today. It wasn't long until he arrived from one of the many entrances, he took a deep breath and continued on his way along one of the paths until he smelled something very familiar. He sniffed a few times before registering who it was. "rav?" hotep said as he ran a bit further until stopping just behind a tree to see blood he then saw rav in the grass who was barely moving. Once he did move Hotep decided to say hello by tackling him just before hed reach blood.
Blood heard very quiet rustling in the bushes nearby. Whoever it was, they were downwind from him, so figuring out who or what was there was up to him investigating for himself.

But no more than two steps out, the sound of the park’s closest entrance gate rang. Someone was enthusiastically making their way over…
MrNeonShot wrote:The sound of a dog stampeding up to the park fence could be heard close by Rav and Blood.
The next thing you could hear was the sound of a loud CLANG! at the fence. Then the gate creaking open, then the sound of paws walking through the grass. Jet walked up close to the spot with the now 3 pets, but entirely by accident.
Eff…it was that girly blue dog. Rav was in for it for being beaten to the spot by that guy.

Blood turned toward’s the direction of Jet’s voice.
“Hey! Over here fruit-cake!”

“-!!!”

Blood turned just in time to notice Rav charging right at him!
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon reaches back up to his collar and pulls out the small map "Alright, so we're here. Oh, it's just down the street. Neat! Almost straight ahead actually." He rolls back up the map and tucks it back into his collar.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet looked around the tree and saw Blood and Rav. He turned back to the tree and patted the bark.
Thanks, sweety. he told it, then made his way to Rav and Blood.
Hey, tell me if I left a dent in the gate over there, I'll have my dad fix it up later.
---
Mars looked over Yukon's shoulder.
I don't know whether to be happy that you have a map, or annoyed that the city actually made their own like this place is an amusement park. she remarked. Over here, you can see a water fountain that has fast action valve release! she joked.
Still, glad we had it, otherwise we'd be pretty lost!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:An now Rav was circling around the clearing Blood was waiting in, creeping up through the bushes as the Coydog looked puzzlingly back the way he came.
Blood sniffed as he stood and watched for Rav and those other two pets that’d came with them. Maybe he lost them entirely.

Rav should at least remember a spot they’ve been using for the past two weeks.
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep sniffed a few times before registering who it was. "rav?" hotep said as he ran a bit further until stopping just behind a tree to see blood he then saw rav in the grass who was barely moving. Once he did move Hotep decided to say hello by tackling him just before hed reach blood.
Blood heard very quiet rustling in the bushes nearby. Whoever it was, they were downwind from him, so figuring out who or what was there was up to him investigating for himself.

But no more than two steps out, the sound of the park’s closest entrance gate rang. Someone was enthusiastically making their way over…
MrNeonShot wrote:The next thing you could hear was the sound of a loud CLANG! at the fence. Then the gate creaking open, then the sound of paws walking through the grass. Jet walked up close to the spot but entirely by accident.
Eff…it was that girly blue dog. Rav was in for it for being beaten to the spot by that guy.

Blood turned toward’s the direction of Jet’s voice.
“Hey! Over here fruit-cake!”

“-!!!”

Blood turned just in time to notice Rav charging right at him!

Rav had come charging out of his ambush spot. This time he was going to get the jump on Blood an have him down on the ground before he knows what happened.
Rav catches the movement of another out of the counter of his eye, Hurdling over Hotep as he tries to cut off his attack on Blood.
Rav feels one of his ankles getting grabbed, an his flying arm tackle, is suddenly turned into a full-on headbutt right into Blood solar plexus.
OoooF!
Seeing stars flying around his head.. As soon as his vision clears, he grabs Blood's leg and rolls up, pining his shoulders to the ground..
got yaa..
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Well I mean I just moved here. Dad dropped me off at the clinic so he gave me this map so I could walk around and still know where I am until I learn the layout." Yukon smiles at Mars "I guess it came in more handy than I thought."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sorry if that sounded rude, I was just trying to make a joke. she clears her throat. Shall we get going?
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon chuckles a bit and slaps Mars on the back in a friendly manner "Please, it's fine. You didn't sound rude at all. It's a bit of a habit for me and dad to prepare. But Yes! We should probably go, we can't have your, er, friend getting sick because he's lazy." Yukon turns back around to the foxes "You guys can come along if you want, we're just going to the park to find her friend." He looks over his shoulder at Mars "He is your friend right?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Brother. He's my brother. I don't know if he'll stop like he normally does ever since he was hospitalized 2 weeks ago for lack of insulin and high blood pressure.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Alright then, find her brother. I guess you're right, let's go. They'll catch up." He turns towards the road "Come on, I'm not exactly sure if what I saw is the park, but it has a pond and a grassy field. I guess it's the park."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars follows the sled dog down the road.
My name is Mars, whats yours?
Deske

Post by Deske »

"My name's Yukon, it's nice to meet you Mars. I thought you lived here or are you new too?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I've lived here for a long time, but I haven't gotten around much. I've been in charge of keeping the pets from arguing over weight equipment at the pet fitness center. she replied.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon chuckles at that"That doesn't sound like much fun. But they're only pets, how much trouble could they possibly be?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Dogs, especially male dogs, can be very possessive. They have to have this machine, and this machine only. When someone else is using the machine, its my job to make them use another machine. Mars replied.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Yeesh. Sounds like they weren't trained very well. Er... Yukon scratches the back of his head, unsure of how to exactly phrase the question "How do you stop their dominance? I mean, you're a cat and a female. What tells them that you are in charge?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I-- wait, how do you know what gender I am? she asked.
((Considering Yukon is from up north and probably hunts, he probably can tell the gender through scents.))
Deske

Post by Deske »

"I can smell it. Why's that so surprising?" Looking further down the road, the park, stats to come into view. He tilts his head, slightly on confusion. "I figured it was fairly obvious, is it hard for the other dogs to tell?"