HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

steel_wing

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by steel_wing »

Noticing the door open, he quickly takes the chance to swoop in before the hail gets any worse and lands on a chair inside. "Ach, thank ye big lad. Here I was thinkin' I was about to be stuck out there all the gurt night by me lonesome." He ruffles and shakes his feathers off a little. "It be hackit and baltic out there. Me poor wing is gowpin sometin' fierce."

(For anybody who doesn't understand everything he just said, that's somewhat the point.)
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Octavian already full and not interested in the current topic of conversation, started exploring again. he found a bath room, the living room again, and a bed room. feeling that he should most likely find the others before the noticed he was gone he started to wander back to the Dining room, then Rav came out of no where and walked out the door "Rav dont..." he said but it was too late. "Ooww! yelp! Ooww yipe yipe.. cold.. oww" and Rav ran back in, but not with out company. a bird flew in before he closed the door. "Ach, thank ye big lad. Here I was thinkin' I was about to be stuck out there all the gurt night by me lonesome." the bird ruffles and shakes his feathers off a little. "It be hackit and baltic out there. Me poor wing is gowpin sometin' fierce." the bird said to Rav. "Uhh, hi there?..." he said to the bird, (on closer examination it looked like it might be a hawk).

((OOC: HELLZYEAH! AWAY WITH YOU WRITERS BLOCK!!))

what what? Jolly good time.
steel_wing

Post by steel_wing »

He looks to Octavian. "Oh, aye. Hello. Here I was thinkin' I would nae be let in from the weather." Shivering a little he smiles as he tucks his wings in. "I be Paragus, forgive me intrusion but I can nae last out there on me own."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:
Sara looks across the table to Rav.
So Rav, whats his story, why is he being starved?She asks of her dog.

Rav gobbles down the rest of his stew... Burrrrrrp!.. *blush*
He an his master live in his owners work van.. I haven't found out why they don't have a home to live in..
An it seems when his owner gets a work call, he just takes off. Leaving Venison behind to fend for himself, with no food, water or shelter. with nowhere to go, he just wanders around trying to survive, raiding trashcans or stealing what he needs, until his owner comes back for him, sometimes weeks later.

Rav peers out the kitchen windows.. noting it seems much darker now, than it was earlier this morning. the rain pitter patting on the windows, highlighted with the lightning flashes. BOoommmm rummmble...

I was thinking of asking if he could stay here with us..

Sara looks a bit shocked.. turning to look at Venison.
Well you poor dear, that is just awful.petting Venison on the top of his head.
She turns back to Rav.
I don't know about that Rav. If we start taking care of him, we will become legally responsible for him an his actions.She continues to pet the food gobbling dog.
I'm sure his is a good dog, but do we know his history?, is he up to date on his shots? has he been fixed? But most importantly does he want to be My dog an live with us?
*AACK* Venison gagged on a piece of meat.
"With all due respect, I won't be owned by ANYone! Especially if it means a knife goes..."
"..."
'S***. I better not have said what I think I just said,' thought Venison. 'Howtofix, howtofix! Uh...' Venison gave his best shot at putting his foot in his mouth.

"That slipped out. I may as well explain, before theories run wild. My owner doesn't own me, per se. I more or less just live with him; He doesn't own me legally... I help him with his job a bit, he feeds me a bit...But I am up-to-date on my shots," he said.

'I would know. I had to steal those shots myself,' Venison thought.

"Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to stay for a while in this wonderful new home," said Venison, sucking up a little bit to Sara.

'Hmm. I wonder if that lie will get Rav off my case,' thought Venison. 'He might think that that's what I was hiding. Huh, wait, where'd he...'

"Owowow!"

'Did he really just run out in hail? I'm tempted to tell him to look up,' Venison chuckled at his own joke, going after Rav.

"Rav, why? I'd assume that most would want to avoid getting hit by high speed balls of ice...OKAY, where did the Falcon come from?!?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"He flew trough the door when Rav came back in" Octavian said to Venison. "well, i cant say 'welcome and make you're self at home' mainly because this isn't my house, Paragus. but i'm sure if you just followed me into the dining room we could find out if you are welcome" he said. "shall we?" he asked the hawk.

steel_wing

Post by steel_wing »

"Oh, right lad. Lead the way." He swoops down onto the floor, hopping along behind the fox into the dining room.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Sara follows Venison going over an check on the ice pummeled Rav..
Really now what possessed to go out there? you not going to tell me that you have never seen hail falling before are you?
Rav grins sheepishly.. wincing a little as his moms hands caress over his impacted pelt.
Well, i didn't think it hurt like that, thought it would be like being out in the rain..
Sara, tries hard not to laugh at her dog.
Well that was a silly thing to do, hopefully you have learned form this experience to not do that again.
She pets Rav softly.
Silly dog.. now go keep your eyes on your new fox friends, you wouldn't want that bird to eat them now... an don't get yourself falcon punched. *smirk*
Oh an Rav, No! you can't keep the bird.

Rav looks stunned.
But i wasn't even going to ask if i could.. he stutters, before going off to hang out with the foxes..

Sara turns back to Venison.
would you like to help me clear the table? an we can talk a bit more, if your willing.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
steel_wing

Post by steel_wing »

Paragus hops over to Sara and clears his throat a little. "Excuse me ma'am. I nae be searching for a home. Just some shelter for me tired bones until the weather clear up a bit, then I can return home." He looks up to the window with a tilted head. "Where be I anyways?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

steel_wing wrote:Paragus hops over to Sara and clears his throat a little. "Excuse me ma'am. I nae be searching for a home. Just some shelter for me tired bones until the weather clear up a bit, then I can return home." He looks up to the window with a tilted head. "Where be I anyways?"

Sara unknowingly edges behind Venison as the bird of prey come hopping up to her..
I don't know how much help this is going to be, but this is 3131 Mockingbird lane.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
steel_wing

Post by steel_wing »

He holds a wing up to his beak in thought. "Ach, Mockingbird Lane? Never heard of the place. I must've been blown off course. Bloody silly t'ing to do. Cursed weather makes it impossible to find me way 'round right. And I t'aint got a way to contact me dad either. Hm...." He keeps talking to himself a few moments, a grumble here, a complaint there, trying to come up with a good solution.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Sara rubs Venison's shoulders, as she talks with the falcon..

Yea it have gotten really nasty out there.. I should connect the phone numbers on the pets collars an let there parents know that there safe an dry here.
kneeding at the small dogs shoulders.
So where do you call home, perhaps i can point you in the right direction to get back once the storm clears?
steel_wing

Post by steel_wing »

He opens his mouth as if to speak, then hesitates. "I donnae really know now that I thunk about it. I always be usin' me own sense of directions." He looks down ashamed of himself. "I didnae know the weather would get so hackit when I left home."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav off to check on the foxes, come upon the vixen, Eira.
You have been really quiet, has everything been ok for you? can i get you something? coffee, cookie, me?He grins slyly.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Unwittingly, Balbaroy lets out a slight growl at Rav. "Now that ain't a way to talk to a lady!" As soon as he realizes what he's said, he shamefully droops his ears and tail. "I... uh... sorry. It just came out."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison began talking to Sara again. "Uh, well, I just need a place to stay for a bit. That's all. Nothing more to it really. As long as I'm fed, I'll behave myself..."

"Ahh, ah! Ooohhhh...That back rub feels nice...uhhhh...sure I'll help clean the table...ooohhh..."
steel_wing wrote:He opens his mouth as if to speak, then hesitates. "I donnae really know now that I thunk about it. I always be usin' me own sense of directions." He looks down ashamed of himself. "I didnae know the weather would get so hackit when I left home."
And Venison is snapped out of his trance by a strong accent.

"I'm going to guess you got knocked off course. I'm not the best at placing accents...Scotland? Maybe Ireland? You should know that you are in northern North America, which might be off your course. How you managed to get across the sea in one piece with that storm...Avoid the police, by the way. Immigration is fairly strict when it comes to us animals... Right. Back to the kitchen!"
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"You have been really quiet, has everything been ok for you? can i get you something? coffee, cookie, me?" said Rav.

"Now that ain't a way to talk to a lady!" said Balbaroy

Standing in the door way ((OOC: sorry for my absence, i forgot about this place for a bit playing Dwarf fortress)) Octavian tried his best not to laugh at the scene in front of him.

Balbaroy (obviously ashamed of himself) drooped his ears and tail and said "I... uh... sorry. It just came out."

at this point he couldn't help himself and burst out laughing, "sorry, sorry" he manged to say trough the laughing.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:"You have been really quiet, has everything been ok for you? can i get you something? coffee, cookie, me?" said Rav.

"Now that ain't a way to talk to a lady!" said Balbaroy

Standing in the door way ((OOC: sorry for my absence, i forgot about this place for a bit playing Dwarf fortress)) Octavian tried his best not to laugh at the scene in front of him.

Balbaroy (obviously ashamed of himself) drooped his ears and tail and said "I... uh... sorry. It just came out."

at this point he couldn't help himself and burst out laughing, "sorry, sorry" he manged to say trough the laughing.

Rav trots over to Balbaroy,
an how would you talk to a lady?? like this?
Rav gets down onto one knee and takes Balbaroy's paw in his.
Would you mind caring my pups?

Rav tilts his head, looking puzzled at all the laughing..
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Rav walked over to Balbaroy,
"an how would you talk to a lady?? like this?"
Rav gets down onto one knee and takes Balbaroy's paw in his.
"Would you mind caring my pups?"

at this he started laughing even harder, it was more of a silent laugh now he was laughing so much.

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison couldn't remember the last time he laughed. Regardless, he was biting his tongue, really doing his best not to fall over from Rav's last comment.

"I can't tell if you're joking or clueless, but talking like that to a lady would get you scratched!" Venison remarked. "Balbaroy, I would think that Rav was just making a friendly gesture, or a joke. After all, Rav is a dog, and Eira is a fox. Not that I object to different species relations, but most..."
"..."
"You know, I'm going to stop talking before before I need to eat my foot and my leg. Sara, didn't you say you wanted to talk...?" Venison hurried back into the kitchen.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav looks up at the laughing male pets..
But but,, how do vixen's like to be woo'ed then? should i sing to her?
Swishing his long bushy tail..

Sara sets the dishes in the sink, filling it with soap an water to soak..
Washing the dishes up, rinsing them an setting them to dry. She them tackles the cooking pot, an sets it out to dry.. seemingly not noticing that Venison has returned to the kitchen from all the laughter in the other room..
You seem so be so much more intelligent, than the other pets i have ever met are. in the way you speak, think an actShe states softly, not looking up from her cleaning, as venison approaches.
It's as if i was talking with another person instead of with a pet.
Sara turns around an kneels down so they can look each other in the eye, comfortably.
If i told any of the other pets here that where going to be fixed, they would simply say No! an cower, or whine about it for a bit then submit to the procedure. an they certainly wouldn't describe how it's done. She scratches at her chin.
So now i am wondering where you are really from. You say your owner doesn't own you per se, at least not legally. So you must think of yourself as his equal, or you don't really have an owner.
She offers a hug to Venison..
Do you want to be my dog? an live here with me an Rav?
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy blushes a little, stuttering for something to say but nothing comes out.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Kalvin wrote:Balbaroy blushes a little, stuttering for something to say but nothing comes out.

Rav softly lick-kisses Balbaroy's held paw.. looking up into Balbaroy blushing face..
Well that seems to be the right thing.. At least it works on us canines..
Licking up across Balbarroy's hand paw pads.. wagging his tail happilly.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Re: lv. 10 intelligence in action

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote: Sara sets the dishes in the sink, filling it with soap an water to soak..
Washing the dishes up, rinsing them an setting them to dry. She them tackles the cooking pot, an sets it out to dry.. seemingly not noticing that Venison has returned to the kitchen from all the laughter in the other room..
You seem so be so much more intelligent, than the other pets i have ever met are. in the way you speak, think an actShe states softly, not looking up from her cleaning, as venison approaches.
It's as if i was talking with another person instead of with a pet.
Sara turns around an kneels down so they can look each other in the eye, comfortably.
If i told any of the other pets here that where going to be fixed, they would simply say No! an cower, or whine about it for a bit then submit to the procedure. an they certainly wouldn't describe how it's done. She scratches at her chin.
So now i am wondering where you are really from. You say your owner doesn't own you per se, at least not legally. So you must think of yourself as his equal, or you don't really have an owner.
She offers a hug to Venison..
Do you want to be my dog? an live here with me an Rav?
"It's been a while since a human has been friendly to me. Thanks. But I think I already said that I don't want to be owned. Besides, I wouldn't want to be a burden. If you own me, you take legal responsibility for me, and you certainly don't want that. It takes more than trash can scraps to survive out there." Venison smiled.

"Also, I know better than to think of myself as an 'equal.' There's leash laws. We don't get read any Miranda rights when arrested. We can't own property. We can't work in management. Maybe a job at 1/4 minimum wage and dog biscuits, but nothing higher than that. For me? The worst is that pet testimonies in court must be backed by their owners. And then, there's what you described what Rav did...I'm not about to try anything like that. No, we'll have to wait years and years for ASPCA and PETA and every other animal activist to give us a foothold before we can pull any civil rights for animals. That's provided that we continue to evolve in such a manner where others can become smarter than I, and create 'human society' on our own. Oh, but there's this tiny thing called 'instinct' that humans believe must be squashed out before that happens. Nevermind that humans have weird instinct of their own. Until then, we'll always be thought of as lower."

Venison continued. "But what I do like to think of myself, is free. And that's a good first step for now. As far as my intelligence goes? It's enough to survive in the world. Some humans would equate that to high school level, but, of course, that's impossible for a pet to archive, right?...Owners told me once that my intelligence is a gift, but at the same time, ignorance is bliss. Intelligence has gotten me where I am, for better and for worse. Thank you for listening, by the way. Most humans would have passed me off by now, saying I had no idea what I was talking about."

Venison sighed. "I wouldn't get attached to me. I'm a traveler. I have to be. But, after all of that, I'd love to stay a while, because I've got nowhere to stay right now. So can I stay for a while?"
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Still laughing he manged to stop, for now. "hehehh.. Well... Rav by the Canine thing... all fox's, wolve's, and even jackals are in the same family as domesticated dogs." he said "plus, when Silver fox's where domesticated we became much like you're normal every day dog" he said as he walked to a chair and sat down. "but you probably don't want a history lessen so i'll stop babbling"

steel_wing

Post by steel_wing »

Paragus sits at the windowsill staring outside, shifting his feet about nervously, adjusting his position, all with a look of worry on his face. "If I'm too late he'll carve me gullet into a paperweight. When is the blasted rain goin' to stop?"

(The gullet carving was a hyperbole for his punishment. Don't take it literally unless your character is unintelligent.)
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Giggles a little at Rav. "H-hey! Quit it." He pulls his paw away laughing. "Now I'm going to have to do it back to get even." With a playful growl he jumps at Rav, trying to get a hold of the german shepherd's paw.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

At this Octavian just sighed and pulled out a book that he always had in his coat "Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident" and started reading it.

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: lv. 10 intelligence in action

Post by Keeshah »

Kalvin wrote: Giggles a little at Rav. "H-hey! Quit it." He pulls his paw away laughing. "Now I'm going to have to do it back to get even." With a playful growl he jumps at Rav, trying to get a hold of the german shepherd's paw.
Rav lets his paw be captured by Balbaroy, before wrapping his arms around the other dog. rolling in the floor with him in a close tight hug. tenderly nipping at his neck, an lapping up along his ear, as they play tussle in the floor.
Oh Noes!.. I think i have fallen for you.. pretty puppy.. We are going to have such nice pups together!.. he giggles as they continue to roll and play in the floor.
Buckdida wrote: "It's been a while since a human has been friendly to me. Thanks. But I think I already said that I don't want to be owned. Besides, I wouldn't want to be a burden. If you own me, you take legal responsibility for me, and you certainly don't want that. It takes more than trash can scraps to survive out there." Venison smiled.
I do not believe that you would be much a burden at all. unless i tried to hold you against will. You would have to want to live in a golden cage, instead of running loose an free.
"Also, I know better than to think of myself as an 'equal.' There's leash laws. We don't get read any Miranda rights when arrested. We can't own property. We can't work in management. Maybe a job at 1/4 minimum wage and dog biscuits, but nothing higher than that. For me? The worst is that pet testimonies in court must be backed by their owners.

I may be able to help there there, I am the executive secretary of the Law partnership that has opened a new office here, i could get you a job there, most likely doing filing. but then you could work on getting a para-legal degree, an that would set you up to be an expert on pet related cases.
That's provided that we continue to evolve in such a manner where others can become smarter than I, and create 'human society' on our own. Oh, but there's this tiny thing called 'instinct' that humans believe must be squashed out before that happens. Nevermind that humans have weird instinct of their own. Until then, we'll always be thought of as lower."
Sara giggles as Rav an Balbaroy go rolling across in front of the doorway.
An those two are not helping your cause, playing like a pair of puppies at the drop of a hat. i wonder what there scruffling about now..?
Venison continued. "But what I do like to think of myself, is free. And that's a good first step for now. As far as my intelligence goes? It's enough to survive in the world. Some humans would equate that to high school level, but, of course, that's impossible for a pet to archive, right?...Owners told me once that my intelligence is a gift, but at the same time, ignorance is bliss. Intelligence has gotten me where I am, for better and for worse. Thank you for listening, by the way. Most humans would have passed me off by now, saying I had no idea what I was talking about."
Rav is a great companion. he will make you laugh with his antics one minute then be fearlessly braving gunfire, taking bullets to protect you the next. but holding a conversation like were having is hard for him. it will go over his head, or he will become bored or distracted..
Venison sighed. "I wouldn't get attached to me. I'm a traveler. I have to be. But, after all of that, I'd love to stay a while, because I've got nowhere to stay right now. So can I stay for a while?"
I guess i'll have to enjoy the pleasure of your company, while i have it.
steel_wing

Post by steel_wing »

Paragus begins to breathe a little heavy, his shifitng growing more nervous. He keeps looking around in a most jumpy manner. Before long he's taken to full blown hyperventilation. "I need to get over here. I bein' smothered!" He takes off in flight... right into a different closed window which causes him to fall to the floor.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"CRACK" he looked up from his book and saw Paragus on the floor underneath the window.
"oh, dang bird" he whispered to him self. he got up and walked to Paragus and squatted over him and said "you alright?"
he put his book back into his coat "need help with any thing?"

steel_wing

Post by steel_wing »

He stands up and shakes the stars from his vision. "Nay, I need to get somewhere else. I'm claustrophobic." He closes his eyes and shivers a little. "But the blasted weather cut off access."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Thanks for your kindness, Sara," said Venison. "But freedom is one of the only things I've got right now, and it'll take one heck of an offer for me to trade it. But even then, there are barriers. There's the fact that I don't have any College, or even any High School, degree and you're suggesting I attempt a post-graduate degree. I'm sure there's some legal loophole which I don't know about that will allow me to bypass such prerequisites, but a pet lawyer. Honestly, who would take me seriously? I'd do more harm than good with cases. Some human juries, on principle of pure racism, would not let whatever client I might have win, because they wouldn't want to let a pet lawyer win a case. Although it's an interesting idea, it's more an entertaining idea to me. Do I want to be someone in a history book? Not really. For now, my goal is 'survive,' and not to bring anyone down with me in the process should I fail that goal. Now, do you want to talk about anything else, or...?"

*CRACK*

"Well, that didn't sound good. We can keep talking in a moment, but we should check and see what that was."

Venison walked back into the living room.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:"Thanks for your kindness, Sara," said Venison. "But freedom is one of the only things I've got right now, and it'll take one heck of an offer for me to trade it. But even then, there are barriers. There's the fact that I don't have any College, or even any High School, degree and you're suggesting I attempt a post-graduate degree. I'm sure there's some legal loophole which I don't know about that will allow me to bypass such prerequisites, but a pet lawyer. Honestly, who would take me seriously? I'd do more harm than good with cases.
We could use on-line schooling, they wouldn't know that you were a pet, an that would get you your GED, an get the starter courses under your belt. An many collages would be hesitant to turn down an application for continuing education from someone working at a law firm. she grins..

*CRACK*

"Well, that didn't sound good. We can keep talking in a moment, but we should check and see what that was."

Venison walked back into the living room.
Sara follows the smart dog back into the room..
Now this is why it is a bad idea to try to keep wilds as pets.
she goes an gets a blanket to wrap up the bird of prey, incase they need to restrain the panicing bird.
How is he, did he break a wing or anything??
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Uh, I can check and see if he's okay. Hey, uh, I know first aid. Would it be okay for me to take a look and see if anything's wrong, Paragus?" Asked Venison.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Sara come up behind Venison, laying the blanket across his shoulder, as he kneels down to attend the wild bird.. like before keeping him between her an the bird of prey.
how is he, are we going to need to call wildlife control?
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

'Hmm...he's still a bit stunned. I think I can check him without him freaking out...' Thought Venison.

Venison felt along the back of Paragus' neck and wings. Nothing wrong there, so that was good. But Paragus jumped back a little when Venison felt his chest.

"Well, nothing life threatening, but I think you crashed chest first. You bruised your chest, so it probably will hurt to eat. You can still fly, although not for very long. No migrating or anything, anyway. Probably not the best situation. Where do you live? We haven't gotten that yet," said Venison.
steel_wing

Post by steel_wing »

He ruffles his feathers a little, trying to calm down. "I be sorry. I'm not normally this easy to set off. It just the combination of being inside and the weather be messing with me sense of direction has me really on edge. Not sure I have enough self control." He takes a few deep breaths trying to calm down.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Okay, maybe I need to be more direct. We can't help you unless we know where you live. I'm sure Sara has a car, so we can get you back home if you live close by. I know you're shaken up, but where do you live?!?!? I know you just flew into a window, but it's not like that would give you amnesia or anything. So I repeat: Where do you live?"
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

As the shivering husky ran through the rain, his head only covered by a newspaper, he muttered to himself, "What was I thinking? Going out to do something, only to get caught out in the rain. I seriously should have listened to my mom, when she said, 'There's going to be a storm today, Zack.' What was I THINKING? I should have been smart enough to listen to her. HECK, I DO HER TAXES." Then, suddenly he caught sight of a house. "Huh. I don't think anyone I know from around the neighborhood lives there. It might not be a smart idea to go there........Eh, it's not like this is the type of neighborhood that's bad." Then, he ran up the door of the Ligerr residence, and knocked.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

*Bam bam bam* "Some ones at the door" Said Octavian he walked over to it and looked out the window.
"Looks like a Husky, better let him in he looks soaked to the bone" He and the husky made eye contact,
"well, he knows about us now." he opened the door and said "Uh.. hi"