HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Russiarules1 »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ======== The Wall ========

The Kid, who was rinsing out a blender, glanced up, then pointed to the fresh shake that was sitting on the counter, "Uh... Yeah, just made it... I guess you were asleep when I called out..." He shrugged, and went back to what he was doing...

Dimitri, of course, might have tasted that The Kid had pleasantly slipped a bit of coffee into his drink, despite it breaking the rules...
Dimitri thanked the kid who served him the drink and payed him. Before he started to drink, he smelled the liquid he had and smiled "You can keep the change. Thanks again" he grinned. He stepped out of the cafe and took a sip to his shake "Holy mother of... It's amazing!" he said with a huge smile on his face. After a couple of sips he wondered what to do. He figured why not go to the park? So he went... or tried to, since he doesn't know completely the new neighborhood.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

An in-home veterinary clinic? Blood suddenly felt an even higher degree of gratitude for Eva...

On top of having a much friendlier atmosphere, there were also other advantages that independent veterinarians offered to pets and animals. Particularly pets who might have a bad history known by the pound or a regular animal clinic. Blood knew exactly how important such people could be to both new pet owners and their animals...

The big GSD seemed to become lost in his thoughts again for a brief moment, until Eva showed back up with a tray full of treats. He carefully took the treat Viking had offered to him, taken a small bite out it. It was definitely flavorful, even though Blood wasn’t a huge fan of sweets. He actually preferred salty, chewy foods...
thrasherblades wrote:Eva poured a cup of tea and gently slid it over to Blood. ''So Blood, how long have ya been livin' 'ere?'' Eva asked as she sipped her tea.
“I…uh..” He finished the rest of the treat Viking gave him and took a small sip of the tea, never breaking eye contact with the kindly vet.

“...I don’t actually live here.” He said his only a tiny hint of sorrow.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Oh?'' Eva said, looking at Blood with a heightened sense of curiosity. There had been an air of mystique hanging around him the whole time he was with them, and the vet had begun sensing he had more to tell.

Viking looked up at the bigger dog. ''H-huh? You don't'' he asked, snuggling up to him.

Eva nodded as she took a last sip of her tea and set down her cup and saucer onto the coffee table. She knew he was hurting somewhere deep inside, and from the scars that had been inflicted upon him, she couldn't help but be lost in it's ugliness, bearing an ugly tale.

''...Would ya mind telling me about yerself and how ya got here, son?'' Eva asked, still looking at his scars with disbelief. Did...did he get shot?!
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
caelei

Post by caelei »

No he is not a hero, if anything he IS the villian!
Rav gets an evil grin..
But if you do want to help him, you can help him dispose of all that contraban stuff he shouldn't have..
Mag gave Rav a shocked, almost hurt look as the GSD spoke, his ears going back some. Rav thought Sid was the villain for... for saving Magnus? The big Dane had thought that Rav wouldn't have wanted him to get hurt... or at least, not the guy in the car, either. That mean yelling man who had almost hit Mag... but maybe he wasn't mean. Maybe he had just been scared because he'd almost got in a car accident and that was why he was yelling... Like how Dad had used to yell, but then after Mom and Pavelle and Felix were gone --and before Dad went away into his head-- Dad had told Magnus the secret that those times he had been yelling at Mag and Pavelle when he had seemed so mean and scary, that had been because Dad had been so scared that something bad would happen to Mom... he had been so scared that he hadn't thought that yelling would make it worse, and that yelling was bad. So maybe that man in the car really had been nice all along! Like Dad! But still. How could Sid have been the villain...? Magnus didn't know. He shook his head, then listened to what Alex said as he chimed in.
Alex supressed a giggle, "I think he might be on to something Magnus. He really shouldn't have that stuff."
So both Rav and Alex wanted Mag to do... what? "Dispose" of the con-tra-band? Get rid of it...? That made sense. To protect Sid from it, before it hurt him! Like a hero! But how to do that...? Magnus shot a dubious look after Sid, then said to the others, uncertainly, "O-Okay. I'll go-- uh. Go get it? And then we can... um. Throw it away or give it to Sara. Yeah." He wagged his tail half-heartedly for a moment, then set off. The Great Dane walked after Sid, not really having to hurry, each one of his steps about twice that of a normal-sized pet. He reached him a moment later, walking next to him, looking down, still uncertain. He was supposed to take Sid-cat's stuff... but how would Mag know what things were the con-tra-band, and what things weren't? He guessed he could take the cat's whole bag and bring it to Rav to be sorted, but... but that didn't feel... nice. It felt like stealing. And since Mag was bigger and Sid smaller... it was like bullying, too. And bullying was bad! But was it still as mean to do if you did it to help someone? If Magnus was stealing... to help? For some reason that reminded him of Pavelle, but he didn't know why and he shook her out of his head. His sister wouldn't want him to steal or bully... but it wasn't like he would be hurting the black cat. And if the con-tra-band was going to hurt him... maybe it... needed to be stolen? Like how bombs needed to be stolen from bad guys when they wanted to use them to hurt people...? For a second, Magnus worried that some of Sid's con-tra-band would be bombs... but no, a pet couldn't get bombs, could he?

Well, for some reason Magnus thought that Sid wouldn't want to give up his con-tra-band... because he had picked it up from the ground, and could've just left it there if he didn't want it. Except that would be littering, and since Sid was a good cat he wouldn't just litter... Hey, maybe Sid didn't even want it after all! Maybe... maybe he was already getting rid of the con-tra-band, and he was delivering it to a safe or something, to keep it out and away from other pets who might actually want it! If that was true, Mag didn't need to take it... except, wouldn't it be easier to just give it to Sara, either way? Sara was closer... Mag was almost certain there were no big safes in town. So yeah, Magnus should get it, get Rav to tell him which things were the con-tra-band, and then give those bad things to Sara because then everybody could be safe...

So now... all Mag had to do... was take it from Sid...
Except it still felt bad to do that... and Mag didn't like feeling like a bad dog...
But if it would keep Sid or other pets from getting hurt... then Mag was a hero... and Mag really wanted to be a hero... and if it was stealing for a good reason...
The Big Dane reached out uncertainly for the bag, feeling like he wanted to be doing this, but didn't really want to be. He shot a guilty, confused look to Rav and Alex, then looked back to Sid and grabbed the strap of the bag, trying to lift it up and away from the cat without hurting him or ripping the cloth, letting out a low, uncertain whine as he did, tail tucked.

((Oh, Magnus! So easily pushed into doing things! And so easily confused as well!))
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: So both Rav and Alex wanted Mag to do... what? "Dispose" of the con-tra-band? Get rid of it...? That made sense. To protect Sid from it, before it hurt him! Like a hero! But how to do that...? Magnus shot a dubious look after Sid, then said to the others, uncertainly, "O-Okay. I'll go-- uh. Go get it? And then we can... um. Throw it away or give it to Sara. Yeah." He wagged his tail half-heartedly for a moment, then set off. The Great Dane walked after Sid, not really having to hurry, each one of his steps about twice that of a normal-sized pet.
Rav just face paws!
Yea right, we can give it to my owner.. that's... just... great...
i can just imagination her reaction when Magnus hands all that over to her.. (letting out a whine)
I am so NOT looking forward to being confined in the retraining center again.. (sigh)
Watching as Magnus goes to take the hot goods from the crazy cat.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

At first, Sid didn't seem to notice the dog reaching for him, but within the second of his bag being grabbed, he jerked violently around, grabbing the dog's wrist tightly and hissing, taking up a combatative stance which made him look more like a mountain lion than a housecat. He paused for a moment when he saw who it was though... He stared at the dog from behind the thick sunglasses... (at least, it looked like that, as they hid his eyes completely...)

...Finally, he spoke, his tone even, though his body was still tense, "Dog... What are you doing?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus gave out a sharp yelp! when Sid grabbed his wrist. The motion of it bobbled his bumped elbow a little, shooting a twinge of pain up his arm into his shoulder. He'd been surprised by the cat's sudden, whirling motion. He stared at the cat with something like shock, not really trying to take his arm back, realizing dimly that Sid looked mad. It was because of the way the cat was standing. And the way his face looked, even with those dark sunglasses on... The warning hiss was hard to miss, too. Even the Dane knew what that meant.
"Dog... What are you doing?"
Magnus shifted, still not pulling his arm back. He cupped his other paw around his elbow and said, stammering a bit, in a small, guilty voice like he'd been caught doing something wrong, "U-uh. Um. Well. I was just thinking th-that I didn't want you to get hurt. Cuz you helped me. And my f-friends, well. They, um. They said that some of the stuff you have, here in your bag," he tilted his face towards the bag for a moment, before looking back at Sid-cat with wide, wide eyes, "Is b-bad for you. I d-don't want you to be hurt, is all. I thought I could get it... and turn it in... to-- to help you. I didn't mean to m-make you mad. I just want to-- to help you. Because you helped me."
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked at the mentally-challenged dog for a moment, then glanced back at the others, his grip loosening as he took t in thoughtfully. Finally, he let go, pointing at Rav, "Did that big dog tell you to take my bag?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Did that big dog tell you to take my bag?"
Magnus took his arm back, wincing a little. He looked over to see Sid pointing at Rav. "You mean Rav? Uh. Um yeah. I guess so. Why...?" Then he got it, and he wagged his tail, saying, "Ohhh. So you can thank him! I got'cha. Yep! Rav was just trying to help! Like me! Because you're such a good cat, and we just wanted to make sure you were okay!"
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid gently took the dog by the chin and made him look at his face, "No. Listen to me: that dog is bad news. He's been mean and unfriendly to me ever since I came to town, and I know his type. He's a pure-bred show-dog from some fancy breeding line, and he's tricking you into doing things for him because he thinks it's funny." He almost hissed the "pure-bred show-dog" part, barely containing his loathing for the bully, his sharp teeth half-clenched, "You shouldn't listen to what he tells you to do anymore, 'cause kid, he's gonna get you in serious trouble if you do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta get back to where I'm staying: I have people waiting on me..." He shot the bully-dog down the way a rude gesture with one of his fingers before turning to walk on....

(( Ok, last post before I give Keeshah some response time... ))
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav stays back the Alex and the fox.
So how have you two been finding the town? to your liking??
While keeping an eye on Magnus..
Waving all friendly like, when the crazy mean, smelly cat, sends him some "hand sign" messages.
mouthing, "Love you" to the hissing cat.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:Rav stays back the Alex and the fox.
So how have you two been finding the town? to your liking??
While keeping an eye on Magnus..
Waving all friendly like, when the crazy mean, smelly cat, sends him some "hand sign" messages.
mouthing, "Love you" to the hissing cat.
Alex kept an eye on Magnus and Sid while he responded to Rav, "Uh yeah I guess. I was kind of dodging angry ducks most of yesterday but the little bit I've seen is nice. I take it you've been around here for a while? You seem to know everyone."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus just stood, staring after Sid as the cat started walking away. He knew the cat still had the con-tra-band, and yet he also made no move to follow him. There was a twisty, uncomfortable feeling in his tummy that made him want to squirm. The things that the black cat had said moved sluggishly through his mind, and they made him feel really... bad. Just really bad. He knew that Rav had never been mean to him. He knew that. But still...
This wouldn't have been the first time that another pet had... had made fun of him without him even knowing. Mainly it had happened before Richardson Valley. Before Pavelle was his sister.
And now she was gone again.
The Dane stood there, quivering a little, for another long moment. Then he turned and hurriedly trotted back towards Rav and Alex. As soon as he got within easy speaking range, he started to open his mouth. But words didn't want to come out. It was like earlier. When he had been trying to tell Rav about Pavelle and Felix, and Mom. His throat was getting tight. He wondered briefly if maybe he was getting sick, and that was why this kept happening. Mag took a deep breath, and then another. Then another.

Finally, he managed to ask, "R-Rav...? H-Have you been... mean to Sid?" A tremor ran through his voice.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky had been laying low for the time being, just watching things so nobody else has a near death experience and he kept an eye on Magnus as he and Sid talked and especially when Magnus went for the bag. Though when Sid shot Rav the bird, Lucky couldn't help but smile in spite. Lucky turned towards Rav, taking his eyes off of Magnus and Sid.

"Yeah it's been Interesting"

Before he knew it Magnus came up, breathing but not speaking but as Magnus asked about Rav and Sid.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

thrasherblades wrote:''Oh?'' Eva said, looking at Blood with a heightened sense of curiosity. There had been an air of mystique hanging around him the whole time he was with them, and the vet had begun sensing he had more to tell.

Viking looked up at the bigger dog. ''H-huh? You don't'' he asked, snuggling up to him.

Eva nodded as she took a last sip of her tea and set down her cup and saucer onto the coffee table. She knew he was hurting somewhere deep inside, and from the scars that had been inflicted upon him, she couldn't help but be lost in it's ugliness, bearing an ugly tale.

''...Would ya mind telling me about yerself and how ya got here, son?'' Eva asked, still looking at his scars with disbelief. Did...did he get shot?!
Blood was holding the teacup with both paws, his grip tensing up a little at the thought of Dustin. He could easily feel empathy from Viking, even before he’d told them about what had happened to him.

“I’m actually from out of town, but I’ve been coming here regularly for the past few months with my owner. He works as a mechanic who builds and fixes up machinery; apparently he’s the best at what he does. So we’re out on little business trips often...”

He paused to silently down the rest of his tea. “But this time around, he wasn’t so lucky. About a week ago...he got caught in a car crash and was unconscious for three days...”

The big shepherd dog looked tense but otherwise remained completely stoic. “Only this morning was I actually able to see him. He’s pretty beat up...and his truck is completely totaled.”

“Neither of us can go home for a while...”

Blood didn’t speak it, but what he considered to be the worst part was the fact he couldn’t even see his best friend without having to be leashed and driven into the city and escorted through that hospital just to visit. As far as he was concerned he should have free access to stand beside his friends, especially if they'd been hurt and were alone. At least he knew Dust was relatively safe...
Last edited by D-Singer on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking stared at Blood with shock. His eyes widened as he learned the chilling truth about Blood's being here. Unfortunately, it didn't have a nice ring to it. ''Huh? Y-You...That's...terrible..'' Vikign said, looking down at the couch.

Eva's smile slowly started to disappear as she listened to Blood's tale. She put down her tea cup and stood up, going over to Blood and taking a seat beside the massive German Shepherd on the plush couch. Even through his emotionless state, his hurting heart had been very transparent and Eva saw it through his veil of strength and hardship. Without saying a word, Eva gave the massive dog a hug, enveloping her arms around him, hoping that would soothe the pain that he had been through.

''I'm sorry for what you have been through.'' Eva whispered in his ear, hugging him tighter.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: The Dane stood there, quivering a little, for another long moment. Then he turned and hurriedly trotted back towards Rav and Alex. As soon as he got within easy speaking range, he started to open his mouth. But words didn't want to come out. It was like earlier. When he had been trying to tell Rav about Pavelle and Felix, and Mom. His throat was getting tight. He wondered briefly if maybe he was getting sick, and that was why this kept happening. Mag took a deep breath, and then another. Then another.

Finally, he managed to ask, "R-Rav...? H-Have you been... mean to Sid?" A tremor ran through his voice.

Not yet, Why is it time to chew his tail off Magnus?
Rav smiles, and rubs Magnus's tummy..
You did well handling that cat. I'm proud of you.
So what do you want to do now?
caelei

Post by caelei »

Rav's words and actions, if possible, confused Magnus even more, making him feel even worse. Rav had always been nice... he'd always been nice. But Sid... Sid had saved Magnus. And Magnus had to believe him, didn't he? Sid-cat had saved him.
When Rav reached out and rubbed his belly, the Great Dane took a step back, so that he was out of Rav's reach, shivering. He clutched at his elbow, ears back, eyes wide and shining, feeling miserable. "Rav..." he said again, glancing around at the others, not wanting to say anything but also feeling like he had to. He found, suddenly, that he didn't want to hurt Rav's feelings... would it hurt Rav's feelings if he asked him if the GSD was really his friend? He didn't know. He didn't know what to do. Rav was his friend. But what Sid had said had hurt Magnus, and if it was true that Rav somehow wasn't his friend anymore... and that could happen, couldn't it? Things could change. And Magnus had been gone for a long, long time...

Maybe Rav was mad that Magnus and Pavelle and Felix had been gone for so long. Maybe Rav was mad that Venison was gone too. Maybe Rav had made new friends. Better friends. And he didn't want Magnus anymore. Maybe Rav had gotten tired of talking to Magnus, and had found... sm-smarter friends. Magnus knew that he was easy for others to... how had Pavelle told him? To grow out of...? She had tried to explain to him before, when she had only been his sister for a little while. She had said that it was easier for Magnus to be friends with the younger pets. But then when they grew up, and they got smart and he didn't change, then maybe they might still play with each other and maybe not want to play with him anymore. And so he would play by himself. Or because Pavelle was there, he could play with her. Or with her friends.
So... maybe Rav had been Pavelle's friend only. And not his.
He didn't know what to do.
Magnus stood there for a long moment, indecision written on his face. Finally he said in a low voice... "Um. Rav-- I have to-- to a-ask you something--" And then for some reason he got really scared, like he didn't want to ask Rav because something bad could happen if he did, like maybe Rav would say that he wasn't Mag's friend and that would be bad. There was a fleeting moment of just pure panic that Rav would somehow say he wasn't Mag's friend. The Dane was just scared that that could-- would happen. So the Dane shook his head, backing away from the little group further and stammered out, "U-uh. Um. I-I'm gonna go and see... Sid again. O-okay? I-I'll see you... sometime. I-- I--" He shook his head again, harder, and then he just turned and bolted off after Sid, his heart beating very hard.
His feet pounded the pavement, loud and steady, til he caught up with the black cat. The Great Dane had never been able to move fast, not fast like Pavelle or Ven or like that dog from earlier today-- the Blood-dog. But he was the only one running, so he caught up pretty quickly. He panted out, "Oh-- oh hey Sid. Hey Sid do you mind if I just-- just come with you? I remember you said-- that you needed to be someplace. But could I just-- come with? I promise I'll be good." He gave Sid a very earnest look, and it came off almost puppy-ish. He brushed a hand at his face, making sure no tears had fallen, and gave the cat a wobbly, hopeful smile.
((DRAMA BOMB))
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky watched as Rav congradulated Magnus for trying to steal the contraband bag. Lucky wasn't in exactly the same agreement, he knew the bag needed to be disposed of but not stolen, but luckily and also un-luckily Sid kept the bag and continued to walk, btu Magnus seemed a bit edgy now and before he knew it he went off after Sid. Lucky just siled, slightly confused but content with the events that had played out, he looked over at Rav, pulling his boonie cap down slightly where it was confortable.

"Stealing the bag was probably not the best move. I don't like him anymore than you do but I don't think fighting fire with fire on this one is gonna help"

Lcuky tried to speak calmly and collectively, not raising his tone or trying to give an attitude, more soslightly monotone.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

caelei wrote:His feet pounded the pavement, loud and steady, til he caught up with the black cat. The Great Dane had never been able to move fast, not fast like Pavelle or Ven or like that dog from earlier today-- the Blood-dog. But he was the only one running, so he caught up pretty quickly. He panted out, "Oh-- oh hey Sid. Hey Sid do you mind if I just-- just come with you? I remember you said-- that you needed to be someplace. But could I just-- come with? I promise I'll be good." He gave Sid a very earnest look, and it came off almost puppy-ish. He brushed a hand at his face, making sure no tears had fallen, and gave the cat a wobbly, hopeful smile.
Sid glanced back at him, his tone passive and mildly unsure "Um... Ok... I guess I'm not in a hurry... I dunno if you wanna come in the house with me, but... I don't mind company, I guess..." he shrugged and continued on...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:
Magnus stood there for a long moment, indecision written on his face. Finally he said in a low voice... "Um. Rav-- I have to-- to a-ask you something--"
An what is it that you want to ask me, Magnus?
caelei wrote: "U-uh. Um. I-I'm gonna go and see... Sid again. O-okay? I-I'll see you... sometime. I-- I--"

I don't think that is a good idea, no good can ever come from being around cats..
caelei wrote: He shook his head again, harder, and then he just turned and bolted off after Sid, his heart beating very hard. "Oh-- oh hey Sid. Hey Sid do you mind if I just-- just come with you? I remember you said-- that you needed to be someplace. But could I just-- come with? I promise I'll be good." He gave Sid a very earnest look, and it came off almost puppy-ish. He brushed a hand at his face, making sure no tears had fallen, and gave the cat a wobbly, hopeful smile.
((DRAMA BOMB))

See you around, i guess..
caelei

Post by caelei »

Sid glanced back at him, his tone passive and mildly unsure "Um... Ok... I guess I'm not in a hurry... I dunno if you wanna come in the house with me, but... I don't mind company, I guess..." he shrugged and continued on...
Magnus breathed out a sigh, then fidgeted for a moment before beginning hesitantly, "Hey Sid... w-why--" But then he found his mouth didn't want to say the words like before, and he looked down, fiddling with his fingers. He had been going to ask about Rav and why Sid didn't like him, but... he couldn't. He just couldn't. Usually it was easy for Magnus to talk. But today... well, maybe he was just sleepy or something. He didn't feel sleepy... mainly hungry. His tummy wasn't rumbling, but there had been something this morning about food, hadn't there...? And then he had met Sid in the Wall, and then-- then--
Something had happened.
A nagging feeling made Magnus forget, if momentarily, his own distress. But he couldn't remember what it was about Sid that had happened earlier. Something... he was going to ask him...?
He thought about it hard, but couldn't come up with it. Then he noticed the bag still slung over the cat's shoulder, and despite trying to force his memory to kick in, his curiosity got the better of him. So instead he asked, a little more chipper, "Can that con-tra-band stuff really hurt you? Is it like... like coffee? Why do you have it, if it's bad? Are you throwing it away?"
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex just stood back and watched Magnus go after Sid. The whole thing made him uneasy but he didn't really know who thee pets were and figured it was best not to intervene.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

caelei wrote:He thought about it hard, but couldn't come up with it. Then he noticed the bag still slung over the cat's shoulder, and despite trying to force his memory to kick in, his curiosity got the better of him. So instead he asked, a little more chipper, "Can that con-tra-band stuff really hurt you? Is it like... like coffee? Why do you have it, if it's bad? Are you throwing it away?"
Sid glanced back, "Uh... They're groceries..." He held the bag in front of him and glanced in, "I mean, like, there's some snacks and stuff, and some cigarettes for my friend who's addicted to them, and some alchohol for my friend who's addicted to it, and some... uh... other stuff... Nothing in here's really illegal, I got it from a store in town..." He glanced up at the mentally-deficient dog, closing the bag and letting it hang beside him, opposite the dog, "Did that show-dog tell you that you needed to take it away from me or something?"
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Uh... They're groceries..." He held the bag in front of him and glanced in, "I mean, like, there's some snacks and stuff, and some cigarettes for my friend who's addicted to them, and some alcohol for my friend who's addicted to it, and some... uh... other stuff... Nothing in here's really illegal, I got it from a store in town..." He glanced up at the mentally-deficient dog, closing the bag and letting it hang beside him, opposite the dog, "Did that show-dog tell you that you needed to take it away from me or something?"
Magnus peered over Sid's shoulder when he opened the bag, looking in at the groceries. They didn't look like they could hurt you... and the names even sounded familiar. "My dad used to have some of that stuff," he said, "And it never hurt him... So it must be okay..." He smiled at the cat, twitching his ears when Sid asked him that question again. The mention of Rav made Magnus feel sad, and he looked down at his feet as he walked. "Not-- not right now. He said he wasn't mean to you-- I asked. And I wanted to ask him if he was my friend or not cuz'a what you said about him," he took a deep breath, "But then I didn't want to anymore. So I came over here. But now that I know that that stuff isn't bad for you..." He made a face like he had just realized something, looking up sharply, and it would have been easy to imagine a light bulb flashing to life above his head, or an exclamation mark! suddenly appearing. He turned earnestly towards Sid, "Oh! I'm sorry. I'm sorry I tried to take your bag. I-- I knew it was bad... but I thought that if taking it helped you, then it wouldn't be so bad..." He made a frustrated noise, almost like a growl, and rubbed a paw at his face. "Sometimes I don't know what to do-- and I think I know what I should do, but then it turns out I did something wrong." He shook his head, then his brow furrowed at he glanced back at Sid. "So... so what's 'addicted' mean? Is that good?"
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep Shyly walked around the new home of his his senses to new smells were a mystery to him but was all put at ease once his owner Ramond Raikii let him go outside. "strange place I wonder were is everyone they did see the van right?" he made sure his backpack was on and his collar and walked off towards the park on his way he spots a group with the vet he was supposed to meet up with tomorrow and walks up to them with out a word and as silently as he could. he wasn't much for meeting new people but he had to try. while this happened he saw figures argueing by a wall flash in his mind his right eye glowed at this then faded. he shook it off not knowing who they were or anything of the sort he looked back down and kept walking toward the small group.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep Shyly wasn't much for meeting new people but he had to try. while this happened he saw figures argueing by a wall flash in his mind his right eye glowed at this then faded. he shook it off not knowing who they were or anything of the sort he looked back down and kept walking toward the small group.

Rav looks up, turning around quickly in a circle, as if he was expecting there to be someone behind him. he shakes it off with a shiver..
Ok.. that was creepy..
Looking back to the two pets who are now looking at him strangely..
Ummm. you two every have a feeling that something was there, when it wasn't?
Hotep the psychic

Hotep looks back at the vet then towards the park maybe I just need to calm down he thought as he headed for the park. he scanned around the area for anything he didn't see already but kept walking. he then reached into his back pack and pulled out a book on mythology and started reading and walking.
ImageImageImage
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood set the teacup back on the tray, acting rather careless about it too as he practially dropped it back on it’s saucer with a noticable clatter. He pressed his paws together in front of his nose in a seriotypical emotional/brooding pose. Just thinking about all those stupid irritating rules that kept him apart from his owner were making him sad and angry. There was really nothing he could do about it, but that didn’t help his mood at all. It only served to drag his attention inward as it burned up from inside. He felt the returning urge to physically vent...

He didn’t even notice Eva until she had her arms around him in an empathetic hug. Blood ever so slightly flinched as he was held tight by the vet. She was sorry? It was kind of a sad situaiton, sure. But did Eva really feel this bad for him?

Blood’s initial thought was to break away from the embrace, but he couldn’t seem to bring himself to. His arms felt limp at his sides. Rav and Sara were nice enough, but he thought that was nothing more than a complete fluke. Just when he was seperated and alone, someone was convenitenly there to help him…even despite being a hundred miles away from his real home and his usual friends...

Now yet another ‘someone’, practically a total stranger to him showed this partental conern for his situation. “I...I’m...” He was at a loss for words.

This was almost like a flashback of the same dumb luck that’d saved his life.
Hotep the psychic

hotep soon arrived at the river through the park, he looked around one last time and pulled out a cd with a techno band on it in the center was his brother another black german shepard using a dj synthesizer. I hope no one finds out again he thought putting the cd and the book away. he finally lays on his back by a tree his ears perked as he puts his paws behind his head and stares at the sky. I wonder how your doing Anubis its been awhile since we last played together as a duo he said softly
ImageImageImage
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky squinted as he thought he had seen something, like another figure but it was unclear though as Rav asked, he didn't have the odd feeling
"Not really, though I swear I thought I saw something like another figure but i'm not sure"
Lucky shook it off as really nothing, he was more concerned with the situation now, with Magnus hanging out with Sid plus all the harmful items in Sid's possession.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:Blood set the teacup back on the tray, acting rather careless about it too as he practially dropped it back on it’s saucer with a noticable clatter. He pressed his paws together in front of his nose in a seriotypical emotional/brooding pose. Just thinking about all those stupid irritating rules that kept him apart from his owner were making him sad and angry. There was really nothing he could do about it, but that didn’t help his mood at all. It only served to drag his attention inward as it burned up from inside. He felt the returning urge to physically vent...

He didn’t even notice Eva until she had her arms around him in an empathetic hug. Blood ever so slightly flinched as he was held tight by the vet. She was sorry? It was kind of a sad situaiton, sure. But did Eva really feel this bad for him?

Blood’s initial thought was to break away from the embrace, but he couldn’t seem to bring himself to. His arms felt limp at his sides. Rav and Sara were nice enough, but he thought that was nothing more than a complete fluke. Just when he was seperated and alone, someone was convenitenly there to help him…even despite being a hundred miles away from his real home and his usual friends...

Now yet another ‘someone’, practically a total stranger to him showed this partental conern for his situation. “I...I’m...” He was at a loss for words.

This was almost like a flashback of the same dumb luck that’d saved his life.
Eva shook her head slowly, continuing to embrace him more. She had felt a raging fire within him, and had to restore peace into his life again.

''It's okay son, don't say a word...'' Eva whispered into his ear, hugging him closer. ''I know how you are feelin', and I want to give you the assurance that you are not alone.'' Eva said, using a hand to gently stroke his head fur. Although her acquaintance with Blood was somewhat vague, she had treated him like how she treated her own dog Viking, caressing without the fear of Blood being uncomfortable towards him flinching or suddenly acting hostile.

''I lost daddy 2 years ago...so I know what it's like to be distant from someone. And it is equally frustratin' that is has to be this way.'' Eva said, giving him a final hug and laying back on the couch beside the huge GSD. Viking, who had learnt of Blood's past and present situation, snuggled closer to him and began nuzzling him in sympathy. Eva quickly wiped away a few tears she had shed and proceeded to gently stroke the big GSD's cheek.

''I know that we've only just met, but I firmly believe that I shouldn't leave you like this in your present state. Blood, through your hardship, you have developed a strong physique and an unbreakable mindset, but you need to gain the knowledge of loving yourself, and have faith in others loving you. Wether as humans or as pets, I firmly believe that one's life is complete with love and peace.'' Eva said. At the same time, Viking left Blood's side and cuddled up to his owner. Eva wrapped her arms around her dog and stroked his headfur gently. ''By now, I'm sure you've heard of Viking's story. But when I began lovin' him, his fear of other bigger dogs and cats began to slowly disappear, and he made a friend such as yourself mah dear..'' Eva said, smiling at Blood cheerily.

''Mommy's the best! I love her so much!'' Viking proclaimed in front of Blood, entailed with laughter and yelping as Eva began tickling him playfully. She looked at Blood again. ''Ya see? That's the power of love. And with that being said, I would like to become your friend.''

''Blood, I'm not certain if anyone is taking care of you at the moment, but if you need a place to stay, I'll be more than willing to open up my place to ye. Ah think I have a spare room in this house if I'm not mistaken. I'll be here always, if you need help. Besides, I think Viking could use another playmate...'' Eva said, making Viking's tail wag.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky squinted as he thought he had seen something, like another figure but it was unclear though as Rav asked, he didn't have the odd feeling
"Not really, though I swear I thought I saw something like another figure but i'm not sure"
Lucky shook it off as really nothing, he was more concerned with the situation now, with Magnus hanging out with Sid plus all the harmful items in Sid's possession.

Oh? so i'm not going crazy insane again!! it's just that were haunted by ghosts now! fantastic!
Rav barks seeming up beat about the revelation!!

Ray looks longingly back down the road where Magnus went off with that #### cat.
He will have to learn for himself about that cat, i hope the lesson is'n too harsh.Rav mumbles, befor turning back to the fox and akita..
Lets go have a coffee and make sure we all are awake and not have some shared dream.. again.
Rav adds, as he holds the door open to the Wall.
Hotep the psychic

Hotep sat up from dozing off some birds around him flew off at this. he yawned and stretched and hit some thing sharp against his back.ow what the? he reached in his bag and pulled out his favorite mini dj system. he looked around in excitement twice then a third time hmm I guess a little music wont hurt he set the stand together and set it up with little speakers hmm techno or dub. he pulled two cds from his bagnow on the ground his sunglasses and headset then started faint and little by little turned the volume up as he played dubstep to its fullest extent. im feeling better already he thought as he kept on playing.
ImageImageImage
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

The Siberian Husky looked around and apparently no one was in sight in the place. Or at least he thought. Dimitri sat down on a bench, took a sip of his shake, and looked around "Man, I miss the old place" he sighed. Dimitri kept looking at the trees and hoped there was snow on them, maybe have a snow fight or some fun activity in the snow.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Hotep the psychic

Hotep kept playing music with the volume all the way up the noise flowed outside the park a lot of people that were in the park found out and thought it was a small party and a lot of people started celebrating an early kind of Christmas party. Hotep didn't care he just wanted to play some music. as this went Hotep didnt notice some people were putting money in a bowl in front of him and then went to join the party
ImageImageImage
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky squinted as he thought he had seen something, like another figure but it was unclear though as Rav asked, he didn't have the odd feeling

Oh? so i'm not going crazy insane again!! it's just that were haunted by ghosts now! fantastic!
Rav barks seeming up beat about the revelation!!

Ray looks longingly back down the road where Magnus went off with that #### cat.
He will have to learn for himself about that cat, i hope the lesson is'n too harsh.Rav mumbles, befor turning back to the fox and akita..
Lets go have a coffee and make sure we all are awake and not have some shared dream.. again.
Rav adds, as he holds the door open to the Wall.
"Yeah hopefully he figures it out before he gets himself into anything too nasty. Now what was that about a shared dream you guys had?" Alex walked past rav into the shop with a quick glance over his shoulder at sid and magnus.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky listened to Rav and as he held the door Lucky walked inside, the smell of the coffee cafe reminding him that he had not eaten since last night and his stomach started to growl. But Lucky heard Alex ask about this shared dream, and he became slightly curious but his hunger was also important.

"Here if yall don't mind how bout we discuss all this over some food. I'm starving"
Lucky chuckled a little as he said this and also started towards the front table, studying the menu as he did so.
Hotep the psychic

At the park hotep was still playing and the party raged even more. Finnaly done hotep stoped and left the park as quick as he could with the money bowl and his belongings the crowd died down soon after. He then went on through the neighborhood the bowl gone and the money hidden. He then decided he should get to know the place a bit further as he kept on the side walk
ImageImageImage
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

caelei wrote:Magnus peered over Sid's shoulder when he opened the bag, looking in at the groceries. They didn't look like they could hurt you... and the names even sounded familiar. "My dad used to have some of that stuff," he said, "And it never hurt him..." He smiled at the cat, twitching his ears when Sid asked him that question again. The mention of Rav made Magnus feel sad, and he looked down at his feet as he walked. "Not-- not right now. He said he wasn't mean to you-- I asked. And I wanted to ask him if he was my friend or not cuz'a what you said about him," he took a deep breath, "But then I didn't want to anymore. So I came over here. But now that I know that that stuff isn't bad for you..." He made a face like he had just realized something, looking up sharply, and it would have been easy to imagine a light bulb flashing to life above his head, or an exclamation mark! suddenly appearing. He turned earnestly towards Sid, "Oh! I'm sorry. I'm sorry I tried to take your bag. I-- I knew it was bad... but I thought that if taking it helped you, then it wouldn't be so bad..." He made a frustrated noise, almost like a growl, and rubbed a paw at his face. "Sometimes I don't know what to do-- and I think I know what I should do, but then it turns out I did something wrong." He shook his head, then his brow furrowed at he glanced back at Sid. "So... so what's 'addicted' mean? Is that good?"
"It means they used it too much, and now they need to have it or they'll feel bad. It's not a good thing... You shouldn't smoke or drink alchohol..." he shrugged, "And that dog's been rude and unfriendly to me ever since I showed up: when I first saw him I gave him a friendly hello, and he said I smelled bad. I've never gotten along with pure-breeds very well though, he might be nicer to good looking house pets like you..." he thought for a second, trying to make sure he didn't talk too far over the dog's head, "I mean, I can tell he's from some pure-bred line of show-dogs, you know, that the humans raise to see who's looks the best. They tend to have a bad attitude towards pets who don't have a fancy pedigree..."