HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by D-Singer »

Blood’s head fell to the grass once Kyle removed himself from the circle of pets. The coydog’s eyes just barely opened as he awoke to a rather strange position. “..Uuurrrg...what is this?” It took only a few seconds for him to realize he was lying in a huddled semi-circle of pets, all but one he didn’t recognize. “Oi! Rav...get offa me!” Blood groggily demanded as he scooted out from under his friend.

“Oh god, my head...” Blood winced, his head pounded as he sat up and got to his knees. He looked up just in time to see the husky he was lying on collapse on the ground not three feet away.

The situation was just...beyond explanation. Blood could hardly remember anything, not coming to the park, let alone taking a nap in the middle of the grass with Rav, two huskies, and a cat he’d never seen before. Why was he so exhausted? Where did the splitting headache come from? Why the FREAK was he sleeping in a pile with a CAT!?

The shepherd got to his feet, but immediately became disoriented and staggered before managing to get his footing. He looked over each of the pets he was with again. The two huskies were the only ones not awake yet.

He asked for lack of any better question. “...What happened?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Skates giggled hysterically at Alex's wibbly wobbly skating, "You're doing great man!" they whipped around the second bend
Alex tried to keep his balance around the second bend but he ended up in a heap at the side of the road. Heh, I guess Rochester's a psychic
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Skates pulled over next to Alex and knelt next to him, "A psychic mouse? Sounds like a barrel of fun!" the dog patted Rochester through his pocket, "So, how was it?" Skates asked sincerely
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote:"Whoa. Just... what is going on? Did I miss something?" He muttered, dragging and crawling himself out of the uncomfortable predicament, leaving a good distance of five feet between himself and the clustered heap of canines. Against his better judgement, and contrary to an initial reflex that most felines would resort to, Carlito simply continued to lay on the grass"No idea," He answered back, facing the incomplete circle of pets. "I don't even remember walking out here..."

Rav felt the cat awaken, what a strange feeling! Then the even stranger feeling of his mind wandering, as the cat moved away from the pile. Rav couldn't feel his presence nearby any longer, eventho he was laying down only a few feet away from him..
I don't eighter, last i remember was eating breakfast in Blood's trailer.
Megawolf wrote:Uhh... My head...What happened? How long have I been out? Where am I? Who are all these pets? How did I get here? Kyle's head was full of questions he had no answer for.
Ugh... I feel like I'm waking up from a bad nightmare, but I can't remember what it was about... The last thing I remember was hiding my packet outside the town and wandering into the woods... Wait... The packet! I need to check on it!
Kyle tried to stand to his feet, but his weakened legs gave out beneath him and he fell to the ground. He yelped a cry of pain as he fell and hit the ground with a thud, his arms too weak to catch him.
Ack! What happened to me? Why do I feel so tired? I... can't... seem... Kyle's vision swam as he blacked out, unconscious.

Rav felt a husky awaken next, an Blood head hitting the ground as he got up..
Sudden feelings of panic and worry come to mind, from this husky, he must find something lost?
Rav reached down and grabs his knees, echoing the yelp of pain.
What the ****, i felt that. Are you all right, what is miss...
Rav trails off, as he senses that the husky has passed out again..

D-Singer wrote:“Oi! Rav...get offa me!” Blood groggily demanded as he scooted out from under his friend.
“Oh god, my head...” Blood winced, his head pounded as he sat up and got to his knees. He looked up just in time to see the husky he was lying on collapse on the ground not three feet away.
He asked for lack of any better question. “...What happened?”

I'm sorry Alpha..
Rav replies
I feel so strangely. when did we leave your trailer?? That is the last thing i can remember, Alpha.
Rav looks up at Blood.
Is your headache getting any better?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Skates pulled over next to Alex and knelt next to him, "A psychic mouse? Sounds like a barrel of fun!" the dog patted Rochester through his pocket, "So, how was it?" Skates asked sincerely
Well the landing didn't feel too great, but the ride down was pretty fun.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky grinned an took the registration form and filled it out properly, then when he was finished and the vet took up the papers he looked back down to Ollie.

"Yes you're a real pet now, bet it feels great. But yes it'll be alot of responsibility but I can handle it"

When Lucky started on the responsibility part he looked back over to his Father who just slightly nodded his head in nonchalant agreement, still not sure how this would work and as he led Lucky out through the door and heading for the exit he looked back and said the one thing every parent says when a new pet eneter's the family.

"Now you do know with the responsibility you will have to feed him, walk him, let him have excercise, water him and alot of other duties, do you understand?"
Lucky just smiled and nodded his head as his father pushed open the outside doors and walked outside, Lucky following immediately behind.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:When Lucky started on the responsibility part he looked back over to his Father who just slightly nodded his head in nonchalant agreement, still not sure how this would work and as he led Lucky out through the door and heading for the exit he looked back and said the one thing every parent says when a new pet eneter's the family.

"Now you do know with the responsibility you will have to feed him, walk him, let him have excercise, water him and alot of other duties, do you understand?"
Lucky just smiled and nodded his head as his father pushed open the outside doors and walked outside, Lucky following immediately behind.

Ollie bangs on the plexiglass! As the human and fox leave the vets office..

Hey! concrete tail! What about meee!
I'm still on the counter here!!
Don't leave me here, these people are dangerous for mice to be around!!

Ollie squeeks..
pounding on the walls of his glass cage some more..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

The vets and nurses go back to work as Lucky and his father let the door shut and when Lucky's father was done Lucky responded with
"Don't worry, from now on i'll be comepletely responsible with Ollie"
Though Lucky for a second feeling like he forgot something stops, and as the seconds go by he paw-palms (bud dum tshhh) then after a few seconds of silence in the vets office Lucky rushes back in and retrieves Ollie and immediately B-lines for the door, his father waiting outside his hands folded across his chest

"Starting now"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"That's the spirit, my fledgling boarder friend!" Skates lauded and Pulled Alex from the ground, "You know, my real name is the same as yours... But anyways, what now?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“I only wish…wait a minute...Alpha? Blood look at Rav questioningly. Maybe he was just messing with him again. “I think we left after...no, wait…” The coydog’s eyes averted as he tried again to remember. ”My mind’s a freaking haze. How did we get here? How long’ve we been asleep?”

Blood looked at Carlito, then at Cole and Kyle. “You, Cat. What do you make of this? What’s the last thing you remember?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Don't worry, from now on i'll be completely responsible with Ollie"
Though Lucky for a second feeling like he forgot something stops, and as the seconds go by he paw-palms (bud dum tshhh) then after a few seconds of silence in the vets office Lucky rushes back in and retrieves Ollie and immediately B-lines for the door, his father waiting outside his hands folded across his chest
"Starting now"

Ollie Cheers!, tossing up ceder chips up into the air.
I'm saved! my hero!.. you do care about me!
Chatters Ollie uselessly..

D-Singer wrote:“I only wish…wait a minute...Alpha? Blood look at Rav questioningly. Maybe he was just messing with him again.
Rav shrugs at Blood.
I don't know why i called you THAT, But i feel that we should for some reason Alp... Blood
D-Singer wrote: “I think we left after...no, wait…” The coydog’s eyes averted as he tried again to remember. ”My mind’s a freaking haze. How did we get here? How long’ve we been asleep?”
Rav looked around the park.. then up at the sun..
I don't understand this at all, but it is looking like it is 7 or 8 o'clock.. at nite! now.
D-Singer wrote:Blood looked at Carlito, then at Cole and Kyle. “You, Cat. What do you make of this? What’s the last thing you remember?”
And what is your name? you feel so familiar to me, like i should know all about you, about everyone here in this circle..
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"That's the spirit, my fledgling boarder friend!" Skates lauded and Pulled Alex from the ground, "You know, my real name is the same as yours... But anyways, what now?"
I dunno, I don't realy care. What do you want to do?
Last edited by Seth on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh that's a tough one... I've already Sorta taught you how to skate and we've already eaten..." he drew out his last two words, "So we could either A: Go explore that forest down there, or B: Go to one of our houses and hang out."
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Carlito, whose decision of laying on top of the well-trimmed grass hadn't relieved him of his pain and fatigue, simply rolled over to lay on his back, facing the sky of which was driven by the sunset.

"Breakfast?" He muttered questioningly to himself, puzzled, and as he continued to stare straight up into the sky, he narrowed his eyes as a smirk spread across his face.

"Where have I been all day, if its already dusk?"

Flustered, his headache and numbness had not waned and, as such, had pestered and agitated the care-free feline to no end, preventing him from focusing on the matter at hand. Eventually, he gave into his fatigue and simply allowed his eyes to wander around, inactive and laid-back, throughout his frontal view.

Or so, that was until Kyle fell to the ground, whereas the blatant cry had surprised him. Evoking him back into reality, like a bolt from out of the blue, Carlito turned his head to face the unconscious canine, whose collapse had worried him.

Devoid of his apathy, Carlito slowly rose to his feet, staggering from his mind-numbing attempts.

"...Hey, say something, bud," He groaned, oblivious of his unconscious state until later, as, in the meantime, his figure struggled to follow suit of his own demands, on the verge of collapsing throughout his trudging.

Before coming close to Kyle, he knelt down in exhaustion and dizziness, subdued in his own tracks. His focus, or what remained, was redirected back to the pile, sooner or later, where he seemed to notice that another of the dogs had regained consciousness, one that he was more familiar with, even in the slightest. His previous encounter, miraculously recalled, had eventually caused him to shudder and squint in embarrassment.

Carlito remained where he stopped, overwhelmed, but briefly turned back to the two canines that were directing their attention over to him. Slightly vexed from their approach, he nonetheless responded,

"Like you and your friend there, I don't know what's going on here. The last thing I recall was that I was at my own doorstep, when... it was still morning. I don't know what came after that, though."

Carlito's head tilted with a bewildered look from Rav's claim.

"Name's Carlito," He mewed briefly, turning back to face his front, where he attempted to reach Kyle, bit by bit, and try to see what he can do to aid him.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Of course I do, I just uhh well was giving it a uhh bit of suspense heh heh"

As he went outside, his father just shook his head and they both climbed in, though Lucky set Ollie and his cage in the backseat, strapping the seat belt around it.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Of course I do, I just uhh well was giving it a uhh bit of suspense heh heh"

As he went outside, his father just shook his head and they both climbed in, though Lucky set Ollie and his cage in the backseat, strapping the seat belt around it.

Ollie sings...
Driving through the fields, in a 2.1 liter sleigh. over the hills we go, away from the vets, yea! on are way to grand'ma house we go.

Be careful you don't close the car door on your tail, it moves slower now that it is concrete.

Ollie adds helpfully...
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Kyle was still unconscious, the alien chemicals seeming to have a stronger effect on him than some of the others. As he lay on the ground, he dreamed of his past and some of the events leading up to his arrival at the town of Richardson Valley. Kyle's arms and legs twitched slightly as his subconscious mind played out what was quickly becoming a nightmare.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Ehh i'm sure it'll be fine, you know if I don't mind having a club tail.."

Lucky crossed his arms, listening to Ollie's parody song, while they drove down the road and crossed into their neighborhood.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Right, that explains a lot.” Blood said with irritated sarcasm. Although he wasn’t saying anything about it, he did in fact feel he should know each of the other pets he woke up with. Just somehow. Yet he could still swear he’d never met any of them at any point in his life. They were just other, random pets living in Richardson Valley.

The coydog slowly rose to his feet. It was late, and his unexplained state of exhaustion and throbbing headache only made him think of one thing, and that was going to bed back at his fifth-wheel. Nevermind the lack of memory, or the pets he’d never met. To him it was all something he’d think about once he felt better. “Whatever. Forget this...” Blood walked away from the others with a noticeable stagger. “I’m going home, figure this [censored] out later...”

Just about the time Blood reached one of the park’s gates, he came to realize something odd. His collar felt lighter than he remembered...

He felt around its interior with one paw, then almost frantically ripped it off entirely, quickly inspecting the internal pockets. Something very important was missing from one of them. A key item he’d already misplaced once, and had the luxury of having a backup. With a rising feeling of outright vexation, he said just two words. One a great deal more audibly than the other.

“Oh...[CENSORED]!”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote:"Like you and your friend there, I don't know what's going on here. The last thing I recall was that I was at my own doorstep, when... it was still morning. I don't know what came after that, though."

Carlito's head tilted with a bewildered look from Rav's claim.

"Name's Carlito," He mewed briefly, turning back to face his front, where he attempted to reach Kyle, bit by bit, and try to see what he can do to aid him.

Rav nods his head..
Yes, that's right! I seem to remember that now. I guess it is nice to meet you.. again.
I'm Ravage, and are Alpha. that grumpy one over there is Blood. these two arrrre...

Rav gestures at the two huskies... bouncing a paw off his head..
Arrrgh why can't i remember.
As the cat moves over to the fallen husky.
He just fell asleep again, is dreaming, having nightmares infact..
Rav looks up puzzled at what he just said..

D-Singer wrote:“Right, that explains a lot.” Blood said with irritated sarcasm.
“I’m going home, figure this [censored] out later...”

Just go home?? shouldn't we.. go to the vet or something and get checked out? Go tell someone about this?? We are defiantly not right anymore.
Rav calls out as Blood staggers away from the group
D-Singer wrote:Just about the time Blood reached one of the park’s gates, he came to realize something odd. His collar felt lighter than he remembered...
“Oh...[CENSORED]!”

Rav bolted up onto his feet, looking around for what could be going wrong now.
Blood had moved too far away from him to get a feel on his emotional state any longer.
Whats happened? you find, see, remember something?

Marine Fox wrote:"Ehh i'm sure it'll be fine, you know if I don't mind having a club tail.."

Lucky crossed his arms, listening to Ollie's parody song, while they drove down the road and crossed into their neighborhood.

As long as you don't use ME as the ball, for your tail club.
Ollie squeeks.
Driving through the golden rod, a-sneezing along the way. back to home sweat home we go, a-yowling along the way..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky's father slightly grins from the embarrassment Lucky was getting, even better how Ollie was tagging along
"I'm really starting to like your new friend"
"Good, cause-" Turning in his seat back towards Ollie "It'd be a shame if I were to be really hungry one day"

Giving Ollie a sly amusing grin, trying to mess with him
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky's father slightly grins from the embarrassment Lucky was getting, even better how Ollie was tagging along
"I'm really starting to like your new friend"
"Good, cause-" Turning in his seat back towards Ollie "It'd be a shame if I were to be really hungry one day"

Giving Ollie a sly amusing grin, trying to mess with him

I'll be sure to keep an extra can of dog food hidden in the ceder chips for you..
If i can ever get out of this glass house and be free again..
grumps Ollie.

That or paint my fur with something really nasty..He grins..
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Oh that's a tough one... I've already Sorta taught you how to skate and we've already eaten..." he drew out his last two words, "So we could either A: Go explore that forest down there, or B: Go to one of our houses and hang out."
Honestly I could care less. I'm just glad to have some company
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Alrighty then! My mom would love to meet a new friend, and we're off to see the wizard!" Skates cheered as he began to walk down the slight slope to the bottom. "I live just that way!" he pointed down the road
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Alrighty then! My mom would love to meet a new friend, and we're off to see the wizard!" Skates cheered as he began to walk down the slight slope to the bottom. "I live just that way!" he pointed down the road
Works for me, what do you wanna do once we ge there?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:
Esper wrote:"Alrighty then! My mom would love to meet a new friend, and we're off to see the wizard!" Skates cheered as he began to walk down the slight slope to the bottom. "I live just that way!" he pointed down the road
Works for me, what do you wanna do once we ge there?

Meets the mightii lizard of Oz, and gits are forchans tolds unto us?!
Chimes in Rochester.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky leans out of his chair, feeling a bit sympathatic he opens the top and picks Ollie up and out of the cage

"Better?"

He leans back into his chair and sets Ollie on his shoulder again
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky leans out of his chair, feeling a bit sympathatic he opens the top and picks Ollie up and out of the cage

"Better?"

He leans back into his chair and sets Ollie on his shoulder again

Ollie settles onto Lucky's shoulder, hanging onto his collar.
And breaks out into maniacal laughter..
After 10,000 minutes in that cage, I'm free!!

just then the car radio plays a TV ad.
"Alpha, Rita has escaped! summon teenage pets with attitude!"
Go Go Pet Rangers!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky just laughs a little, amused by Ollie's happines to be free again, though soon they were pulling into their driveway and getting out, Lucky's father graciously pulling out the cage from the back.
"Now remember, you have to take care of him"
"Alright, consider it done"

With that he smiled and opened the door for Lucky as he hopped out of the car and trotted inside, his tail making an occasional scraping noise as it hit the floor, making a loud thunk as well as it hit the stairs when Lucky started up, his father with the cage close behind.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: With that he smiled and opened the door for Lucky as he hopped out of the car and trotted inside, his tail making an occasional scraping noise as it hit the floor, making a loud thunk as well as it hit the stairs when Lucky started up, his father with the cage close behind.

I think your dragging anchor there matie!
Ollie chatters ask they go "thunk thunk thunk" up the stairs.
thats got to hurt, you tail must really be numbed up to take that punishment.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Hhmmm... Maybe some tv or some video games, maybe grab a snack?" Skated said as walked closer to his house. Eventually he arrived with Alex to his own, low profile home, "Come on!" Skates led the other dog into his living room, a simple, cozy affair
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky just smirks, not feeling a thing but honestly it was a strain to keep his tail up off the ground so it doesn't make a noise.

"Yeah well you try keeping several pounds of cast off the ground."

As they reached upstairs Lucky lead the way for his father, still getting used to the new house and when they were inside Lucky's father placed the cage on a nearby table, with a slight thud.

"There, now your ready to be a legal guardian"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote: "Come on!" Skates led the other dog into his living room, a simple, cozy affair

Ahh home sweat home! Beez surre to wipes yourrr pawz off!
chatters Rochester..

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky just smirks, not feeling a thing but honestly it was a strain to keep his tail up off the ground so it doesn't make a noise.

"Yeah well you try keeping several pounds of cast off the ground."
I couldn't keep a single pound off the ground. being just a 12oz. mouse.
Marine Fox wrote:As they reached upstairs Lucky lead the way for his father, still getting used to the new house and when they were inside Lucky's father placed the cage on a nearby table, with a slight thud.

"There, now your ready to be a legal guardian"
Or. now you will know what i go through, eh dad's dad?
Looking up at Lucky's dad.
Is there a Mrs. Dad?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Hhmmm... Maybe some tv or some video games, maybe grab a snack?" Skated said as walked closer to his house. Eventually he arrived with Alex to his own, low profile home, "Come on!" Skates led the other dog into his living room, a simple, cozy affair
Alex followed Skates into the living room, "I could probably go for a snack."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Sure thing man!" Skates chuckled as he set Rochester on the sofa and padded into his kitchen. A moment later hevreturned carrying two family sized bags of chips, a jug of soda of ambiguous flavor, and a pair if cups, "Here dude, I'll just set this down over here..." Skates placed the items on the rug in front in fron of the television, "Oh and by the way, my mom had to leave out if town forces couple of days for her job, but she left a note that said as long as I don't wreck the house, I can have others over here."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex picked up the soda and filled his cup cool, thanks man
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Heh my point exactly"

Lucky started to get situated with the room, making sure everything was where it needed to be, then Ollie's fateful question.
Lucky's father just looked down at Ollie with a little smirk, Lucky on the other hand going a little red due to embarrassment from a question such as that.

"Uhh er No, there's no Mrs. Henderson"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Heh my point exactly"

Ollie wiggles his whiskers.
I was afraid of that.
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky started to get situated with the room, making sure everything was where it needed to be, then Ollie's fateful question.
Lucky's father just looked down at Ollie with a little smirk, Lucky on the other hand going a little red due to embarrassment from a question such as that.

"Uhh er No, there's no Mrs. Henderson"
Oh, now that is just too bad.

Esper wrote:"Sure thing man!" Skates chuckled as he set Rochester on the sofa and padded into his kitchen. A moment later hevreturned carrying two family sized bags of chips, a jug of soda of ambiguous flavor, and a pair if cups, "Here dude, I'll just set this down over here..." Skates placed the items on the rug in front in fron of the television, "Oh and by the way, my mom had to leave out if town forces couple of days for her job, but she left a note that said as long as I don't wreck the house, I can have others over here."

Rochester burrows down into the cushions of the sofa, and find a old cheezypuff.
MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH-ingsounds coming from within the sofa now..
he burrows up to the front of the sofa to see the TV from under and between the two cushions.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Do it! DO IT!" Sid sounded almost psychopathic as eh snarled at the 17 year old he was currently 'hanging out' with.
"Uh... Gee... Uh... This is cool and all, but what if we get in trouble...?" the kid said back, hesitating with his lighter about a foot away from the fuse...
Sid took a step forward, gritting his teeth with extremism, "Then we blow the cops up too!" he threw his arm over the kids shoulders and put one hand up as if to present the town of Richardson Valley to him, as it was visible from the tall hill they were standing on, "This is our land, kid, and ain't no one gonna stop us from tearing it to pieces, you hear me!?"
"Uh... Are you drunk dude?"
Sid finally lost his patience, shoving the kid away from the fuse and pulling out his own lighter to set it off, "Like I say, yu gotta do what you wanna do, and right now, I wanna do what people are telling me not to!" With that, he lit the fuse and, once it started sparking, turned and rushed to the tree he planned to hide behind...

FWOOOSH!
Off flew a very large, ramshackle rocket, cobbled together from several smaller fireworks, which went flying over the town where everyone would see it...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky's father gave a slight shrug
"It's not too bad, just waiting a biding my time"

Lucky nodded in agreement, being in the same situation. Then after a moment of silence Lucky's father spots something out the window, then after a second of closer inspection his eyes widen and he immediately drops to the floor, covering the nape of his neck with his hands.
"Get Down! Theres a rocket headed for the town!"

Lucky looked at him a little confused and a bit embarrassed, before taking his own look out the window.