HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla walked over to the fennec. "Hi there." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

confused, han looked at the big dog, then at the small dog, and then at the fox which was speaking to her in a russian accent
she couldnt say nothing, she decided she wont be this quiet weirdo this tim. but she didnt know what to say. she decided to say whatever comes to her mind
miss, y- your eyes are pretty! she said hasitatly
as soon she realized that she just said to a total stranger she sort of grabbed her tail, turned her head away and burried it within the tail in shame.
Last edited by hanDesu on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hanDesu wrote: miss, y- your eyes are pretty! she said hasitatly
as soon she realized that she just said to a total stranger she sort of grabbed her tail, turned her head away and buried it withing the tail in shame.

Rav blinks blinks his eyes...
Why thank you! you really think so? he says in a mock southern belle accent.

Blood shakes his head an trots over to Rav, giving him a sharp swat. Rav gives out a coy Yelp!
Rav.. I already told you to stop that, you still not a female!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

hanDesu wrote:Confused, Han looked at the big dog, then at the small dog, and then at the fox which was speaking to her in a russian accent
she couldn't say nothing. She decided she won't be a quiet weirdo this time. but she didnt know what to say. She decided to say whatever comes to her mind.
Miss, y- your eyes are pretty! she said hasitatly
As soon she realized that she just said to a total stranger she sort of grabbed her tail, turned her head away and buried it within the tail in shame.
"Thank you." Kayla replied. "It's okay, there's no reason to be ashamed." Kayla told the fox as she buried her face in her tail. "I'm Kayla, by the way." she said with a smile.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep watched between everyone as the conversation went on
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Han hesitated about this group or pets, they seemd to be a bit too weird, "you still not a female"? what does that even mean?
But she already decided not to be alone this time, so she tried to ignore the nonsens and replied h- han quietly
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Viking didn't answer, but just looked at the large group of animals. It seemed like two of the animals were introducing themselves to the others. Cam walked over and sheepishly asked the two, "Hey... Are you two new here?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Han looked at the new person and noded
This one seem to be not weird
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It's nice to meet you Han." Kayla told the fennec.
Korakc wrote:Viking didn't answer, but just looked at the large group of animals. It seemed like two of the animals were introducing themselves to the others. Cam walked over and sheepishly asked the two, "Hey... Are you two new here?"
"Yes, I'm Kayla." she replied, holding out her paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky seeing the group move to the new pet he decided to join them, noticing the new fennec and eventually the other new pet coming over to them. He came up quietly and snuck into the group.
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

hypernovatic wrote:"It's nice to meet you Han." Kayla told the fennec.
Korakc wrote:Viking didn't answer, but just looked at the large group of animals. It seemed like two of the animals were introducing themselves to the others. Cam walked over and sheepishly asked the two, "Hey... Are you two new here?"
"Yes, I'm Kayla." she replied, holding out her paw.
Cam shook the fox's hand and looked to the rest of the group. At least he wasn't the only new animal here. "Cool, I'm Cam. I myself just got here an hour ago."
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
TheInsaneMaster

Post by TheInsaneMaster »

(Note: Hannes and Joonatan will speak Finnish to eachother. To make it be easier for oyu to read, it will be translated to English. Both can speak English, but as they are from Finland, speaking English would be silly when talking to eachother.)

A car is coming to Richardson Valley. It has 2 people in it, Joonatan Mäkelä and his pet Reinhold Mäkelä, w. They have come from Finland, and are finally arriving to the valley.
"Rein, wake up! We are almost at the town!" Joonatan said in Finnish to his pet.
"Finally! I can't wait to get out of this car! Can I go walk around the town?" Reinhold asked from Joonatan.
"Sure! I'll go for a hike too after packing our stuff in our new house", Joonatan answered.
"Yayy! I'll come back later!" Reinhold saidand went for a walk.
Hotep the psychic

OOC: i cant help but lok at the avatar and smile. jata seems to be enjoying himself get smacked by the wolf.

hotep looked between everyone and heard the other car roll by. he dismissed it amd slid around till he was next to blood and viking. still his focus was on the group
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Awak sure awak nak jalan sorang-sorang? Awak tu bukannya muda lagi. Saya boleh tolong bawa pakai kereta kalau nak," a voice emanated from a house near the park. In front of the house, a woman in her mid 30s was watching someone with a concerned look on her face.

"Ish kamu ni Melati, biarpun aku ni dah tua, aku masih ada kudrat lagi," another voice responded, deep and resounding. An old white cat wearing a black and white sling across his body looked at the young woman named Melati, a slight annoyance in his voice. "Tengok ni hah!" he jumped up and down a few times, clearly showing that he was still capable. "Lagipun, sampai bila kamu nak aku duduk terperap kat dalam rumah ni? Kamu juga yang nak pindah sini, nak bagi aku chance untuk jumpa orang baru."

"Hmm, kalau awak dah kata macam tu Petir, ok-lah. Jangan pergi jauh-jauh tau?" Melati conceded with the older cat, a sigh escaping her figure though accompanied with a smile.

"Yalah, yalah. Aku jalan dulu," the cat named Petir smiled back, knowing he just won in that small bicker. Straightening his sling, he started ambling along Orange Grove Road, taking in the view of the park and the surrounding. Even when he said he was able to walk for himself, he knew he cannot walk that far, or that fast. So he took his time in reaching the abandoned orange grove. He had never seen oranges on trees before, and he was interested in seeing them for himself.

((OOC: Translation of their conversation is in the OOC thread. Felt that typing it in Malay is the best way to start off.))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
TheInsaneMaster

Reinhold was walking around the town when he noticed the abandoned orange grove.
"Oh, look. Oranges. Oranges are good. I could go taste some", he thinked and started going towards the abandoned orange grove.

(OOC: Is the colour-talking also for thinking?)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav looks around... then up at Blood..
I think us shepherds are getting out numbered by the sudden influx of foxes..
Blood just shrugs..
maybe there having a move in special if you have a fox as a pet.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
TheInsaneMaster

Reinhold is walking around the abandoned orange grove.
"Mmm, there sure are some good apples here!" he thinks. Suddenly, he notices a bunch of other animals over there. And hears one talk about shepherds being outnumbred by foxes soon.
"I wonder if I should pop in there?" Rein thinks, and decices yes.
"Hi!" Rein says and jumps out.

(OOC: Is this okay?)
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Finally, after a while, Petir reached the edge of the grove. Looking around, he saw some oranges hanging lusciously on the vast number of trees that dotted the area. "Menarik, tak pernah aku terbayang yang aku akan dapat tengok oren fresh-fresh kat pokok dia," the old cat muttered to himself.

As he was surveying the trees, he saw a group of pets crowding together and talking, all looking younger than him. "Heh, memang ko ni dah tualah, Petir oi~," Petir mused. He didn't really feel he'd fit in the group, and to be honest, he was feeling a little winded from the walking. So, stepping slowly towards a shady tree, he sat down and observed the group from afar, catching his breath.

((OOC: Translation=
"Interesting, I'd never imagine I'd get to see fresh oranges on their trees."
"Heh, you are definitely getting old, Petir my dear."))

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Happiness Designer

While talking with the group, Cam notices another fox popping out of the trees, and walks over to greet him.
~ Colors are good. ~
TheInsaneMaster

"Hiyas! I'm Reinhold and I just moved to the neighborhood!" Rein says to the border collie in front of him.
Happiness Designer

TheInsaneMaster wrote:"Hiyas! I'm Reinhold and I just moved to the neighborhood!" Rein says to the border collie in front of him.
"Wow, there's so many new animals here. I also just moved in..." Cam told the fox. "By the way, I'm Cam."
~ Colors are good. ~
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Han looked disturbed to the direction everyone went to and said to herself quietly where did they go all of a sudden?... well, thats why i dont get along with people...
She decided to take a nap, so she climbed a random tree nearby so no one will disturb her
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir was still watching the group of pets talking to themselves, and noted the addition of the newly arrived fox into the group. He wondered whether they were all friends, or they just so happened to meet here today and were just getting to know each other. The old grey cat adjusted his sarong and his position on the base of the tree he was resting on, planning to getting comfortable.

However, he then saw a large-eared fox of some sort walking away from the group and climbing a tree. "Apahal pula dia ni? Jangan-jangan..." Petir thought, and later understood. It was the 'single one out' situation again. Being the therapy cat that he was, his caring instincts kicked in, and he immediately stood and walked to the tree the fox on now on. He then tried to climb the tree himself, but had some trouble doing so due to his age. Cursing his old body, he tried again and finally he made it up the tree. Approaching the apparently female fox, Petir sat down on the branch next to her and said warmly, "Hey nak, you okay?" He was careful not to initiate any body contact just yet, not wanting to scare her.

((OOC: Translation = "What's the matter with that one? Don't tell me..."))

hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Han didvnt even manage to start napping before a noice from the bottom of the tree got her attantion, making her ears bounce forward.
At first she tried to avoid it, but when an old cat struggled his way up the tree and aske if she ok she was rather confused.
He had this weird accent she never heard before, it took her about 5 seconds to truly understand what happens.
Worried, Han said Climbing trees your age? it might hurt yourself
She tried helping him up, but wasnt sure if its ok to pull him or whatever, like, what if he will break?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

When Han left and climbed the tree Kayla noticed a cat climb up to her. She walked over to the tree, and climbed up to the branch next to the old cat. "Is something wrong?" Kayla asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir could actually see the fox's resistance of him being close to her, and her confusion when he asked her about her condition. That still didn't stop him from coming closer and suddenly rubbing her back, like he always did to someone who needed comfort.
hanDesu wrote: Worried, Han said Climbing trees your age? it might hurt yourself
She tried helping him up, but wasnt sure if its ok to pull him or whatever, like, what if he will break?
The old cat chuckled listening to her concern. "No problem-lah! I know I am old cat, but I still can climb trees! The real question is, are you really ok-kah? Have any troubles?" he slowly said, glancing at the fox's face. His English was still all over the place, he knew, but the fox's comfort was more important now.
hypernovatic wrote:When Han left and climbed the tree Kayla noticed a cat climb up to her. She walked over to the tree, and climbed up to the branch next to the old cat. "Is something wrong?" Kayla asked.
However, when he heard rustling sounds behind him, Petir turned his head backwards and was surprised to see that another pet from the group was behind him. "Satu lagi musang? Tapi bulu dia silver hitam. Musang jenis apa ni?" he thought internally. To her question though, he simply answered while keeping his strokes on the earlier fox's back, "No-lah, everything ok here, just want to sit next this lady here." He then remembered something. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. My name is Puh-teer," he explained, enunciating each syllable slowly knowing that Westerners had problems pronouncing his name right.

((OOC: Translation = "Another fox? But her fur is silver and black in colour. What kind of fox is she?"))

hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Han looked at the cat and the fox sitting in front of here and hesitated
She looked at the branch she sat on and said Im ok, just not really used to company, you know, foxes arent the most popular thing around towns and such, usually pets are told to stay away from me cause i might "carry some disease: or something...
just got to it i guess
Han smiled kind of nervously
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Blood settled back and relaxed against a tree as Rav had finally stop acting weirder than usual.

Rav for his part was keeping quiet, busy trotting around sniffing everybody's tail intently. learning all there scents, musk's and smells.
TheInsaneMaster

Rein walked around and eated oranges.
Hotep the psychic

hotep mysteriously disappeered with everything going on. he didnt know if they knew or not but sat i. his hiding spot in one of the larger orange trees. he stared at an album with his old band. him and hus brother on the bottom of fthe cover. hotep had his headphones on and his bag hung on a branch nearby. he sat there quietly, but if someone did look they could find him with effort
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

TheInsaneMaster wrote:Rein walked around and eated oranges.

Rav goes dashing over to the next new pet, who seems to be more interested in the citrus trees than the other pets.
he leaps up into the branches, giving them a good shake, making it rain oranges down upon the pets under the tree.. oof oof..
Didn't think that one through enough.. Rav mumblers. rubbing where fruit had bounced off his head.

You never had fresh off the tree oranges before..
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hanDesu wrote:Han looked at the cat and the fox sitting in front of here and hesitated
She looked at the branch she sat on and said Im ok, just not really used to company, you know, foxes arent the most popular thing around towns and such, usually pets are told to stay away from me cause i might "carry some disease: or something...
just got to it i guess
Han smiled kind of nervously
"Don't say that-lah nak, no one say you have disease," Petir replied, still rubbing the fox's back gently. "And you no need feel so shy-shy one, from what that I see, everyone here is very nice and friendly. You just need to be open and friendly too!" He then looked at the silver fox with a smile, and asked her, "Right?"

hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

kurowolfe wrote:"Don't say that-lah nak, no one say you have disease," Petir replied, still rubbing the fox's back gently. "And you no need feel so shy-shy one, from what that I see, everyone here is very nice and friendly. You just need to be open and friendly too!" He then looked at the silver fox with a smile, and asked her, "Right?"
The first thing that Han asked herself after that was if he is indian or something
she didnt manage to recognize the way he is talking at all
i- i guess
well, its not the city, and i guess that with this emount of foxes i cant be a left out
so far everyone seem nice here
TheInsaneMaster

Rein decices to go introduce himself to the closest other pet. "Hello, there, I am Reinhold!" he says to the closest pet he notices not talking to someone or doing something else.
Happiness Designer

Cam simply stands back and watches as all the other animals talk.
~ Colors are good. ~
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

TheInsaneMaster wrote:Rein decices to go introduce himself to the closest other pet. "Hello, there, I am Reinhold!" he says to the closest pet he notices not talking to someone or doing something else.

I there i am ravage! but you can just call me Rav,
he chatters. shaking paws with the redfox..
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hanDesu wrote: The first thing that Han asked herself after that was if he is indian or something
she didnt manage to recognize the way he is talking at all
i- i guess
well, its not the city, and i guess that with this emount of foxes i cant be a left out
so far everyone seem nice here
"Like that-lah, keep thinking positive! You never know if you never try!" Petir said, beaming at the fox. Good, she was looking better. Facing the large-eared fox, the old cat continued, "Now, what's your name? I want to know you more. You too, silver fox." He took a quick glance at the silver fox sitting on the branch with them.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"My name is Kayla. It's nice to meet you." she replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Han snaggled back to her napping pose and replied my name is han, i cant seem to remember if you said your name though
Hotep the psychic

hotep sitting at the very top of the tree didnt notice anything going on. he was still listening to dubstep amd techno at the top of the large tree he sat in. it wasnt until he pulled out a small keyboard and misplugged his extra cable that dubstep could be heard almost very faintly. in the tree hotep was just smiling and listening as he mixed the different wubs and sousnds together in a very skrillex or klaypex form. he continued playing. "this would only be better if my brother were here" hotep thought
ImageImageImage