HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal chuckled as well, "Be that as it may, people have a tendency to side with their sleepy grump self, especially when waking up in bruises. And a non bruised friend is a better time than one who doesn't remember threatening you with a frying pan or how they got bruised."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Welsh Halfwit2 wrote:"It'll be ready in a few minutes," David announced, calling back over his shoulder. "There's some plastic plates in my pack, Selene. Could you fish them out?"
"Of course" Selene replied , then told Alphabite "Well I'm gonna lend David a paw , feel free to make yourself comfortable OK" she said with a wink.
"erm , where's your pack David ?"
"Oh," David said, flipping the Bacon, "it's in the living room. Lucky they come in packs of four, I suppose." He flicked hair out of his eyes.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"OK , I'll grab them pretty quick then" Selene smiled , running to the living room.......then stopped dead in her track . The vixen's usual sweet and cheerful demeanor was replaced by a much more serious one as she turned to look toward the direction of her own home . The fox just stood there , staring for a few minutes , before looked around for David's pack . What she found inside made a giggled a little bit . Aside from some plastic plates like she expected , there were also papers, his pet passport, a t-shirt and ,best of all , a plush, squeaky, carrot . Taking 4 plates for them , Selene came back to the kitchen and handed it to David
"Hey erm David ?" Selene whispered , giving him a little hug "I'm gonna go over to my house for just a little bit OK ?" she said , using the most reassuring tone she could .
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:Lucky gets up an stretches, out from under the vixen..
Wincing and moaning as he stretches out his tail, and get limber again..
Looking about..
Wha? the mutts still haven't been here?
What could have happened to them?
Kayla yawned and sat up. "I'm not sure. I'm hungry." she said, her stomach growling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"OK , I'll grab them pretty quick then" Selene smiled , running to the living room.......then stopped dead in her track . The vixen's usual sweet and cheerful demeanor was replaced by a much more serious one as she turned to look toward the direction of her own home . The fox just stood there , staring for a few minutes , before looked around for David's pack . What she found inside made a giggled a little bit . Aside from some plastic plates like she expected , there were also papers, his pet passport, a t-shirt and ,best of all , a plush, squeaky, carrot . Taking 4 plates for them , Selene came back to the kitchen and handed it to David
"Hey erm David ?" Selene whispered , giving him a little hug "I'm gonna go over to my house for just a little bit OK ?" she said , using the most reassuring tone she could .
"Of course, beautiful lady," David cheered. "It'll take about, um, five minutes?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Of course, beautiful lady," David cheered. "It'll take about, um, five minutes?"
"of course" Selene smiled , letting go of David and left . waiving goodbye at Alphabite on her way out.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Lucky gets up an stretches, out from under the vixen..
Wincing and moaning as he stretches out his tail, and get limber again..
Looking about..
Wha? the mutts still haven't been here?
What could have happened to them?
Kayla yawned and sat up. "I'm not sure. I'm hungry." she said, her stomach growling.
There are still a ton of those BBQ coated, bacon wrapped milkbones left.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Deske

Post by Deske »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal chuckled as well, "Be that as it may, people have a tendency to side with their sleepy grump self, especially when waking up in bruises. And a non bruised friend is a better time than one who doesn't remember threatening you with a frying pan or how they got bruised."
"I suppose," He laughs, grabbing Rosals paw and dragging him along towards David's house, "Do you smell that?" He slows down as he nears their house, "They're making bacon and eggs."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David whistled slightly as he served up his and Alpha's breakfast and got some plastic cutlery (with serrated blade to cut the bacon). He turned the oven and hob off but let Selene's food keep cooking in the accumulated heat as he headed out to hand Alpha his.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Gently closing the door behind her , Selene took one last sneak look inside , just to make sure that her friends are still busy with their morning , before taking a seemingly casual walk across the street to her house . Yet to the vixen , that was anything but casual . The air around it was all wrong , much heavier , much more chaotic , much more.......sinister . As she approaching closer and closer , the scents that filled her nose were not that of grass and morning air , but of ashes , and blood . Taking a deep breath to ready herself , Selene could only wish that she was right about what was going to happen next , as she opened the door .
Awaited behind that door and the source of all those feelings was a wolf , sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in her paw , her fur blacker than the darkest night , and her eyes were as red as blood .
◊tipecca taiciffus sibov !◊ (took you long enough )
The wolf said , grinning sleepily , as the door closed behind the white fox
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon watched Selene walk across the street as he neared David's house, "What do you think she's doing?" He led, half dragged Rosal along towards David's house, pausing only once in front of the walkway as a breeze wafted across his nose, he thought he smelled just a tinge of iron over top of the breakfast, "Hrmm...", he turned back towards the house across the street and gave it a once over with his eyes before walking up the steps to David's house and knocking on the door.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

As Rosal was dragged along he couldn't help but feel tense once more, something just didn't feel right in the air, but he shook it off, relaxing once more, 'Yukon's right, I need to loosen up.' He heard Yukon knock upon the door, he stopped paying attention to where they went as he was dragged, and rubbed his paws together, "Oh, I do hope we're not intruding."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David paused in the eating of his breakfast as the door sounded. "I'd better get that, I suppose," he told Alpha. He stood, crossed to the door and opened it. "Good morning, Yukon," he said, "been out herding Cats, I see?". He chuckled. "Good morning, Rosal," he added.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon cracked a grin, "Well I tried but only one followed me." He looks at the threshold of the door and slightly inside the house, "May we come in or would you prefer us waiting outside until you are ready?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David stood to one side and gave a little bow. "Enter, friends," he said. "I need to go and check on Selene. Alphabites is in the living room. Be back in a moment." Once they had entered, David nipped across the road. Something had him giving a little growl in his throat before he knocked. "Selene," he called, "breakfast is ready."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff kept watch on Sixtoes as best he could, tracing the Marten's route as the Marten was, by far, the most interesting person he'd met that morning.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David stood to one side and gave a little bow. "Enter, friends," he said. "I need to go and check on Selene. Alphabites is in the living room. Be back in a moment." Once they had entered, David nipped across the road. Something had him giving a little growl in his throat before he knocked. "Selene," he called, "breakfast is ready."
Immediately after his call , David could hear a lot of noise and commotion going all at once , the sound of Selene's yelp , something dropped and broke , sounds of footsteps running back and forth , the vixen's voice whispering frantically , and another female voice , this one much calmer , perhaps even chuckled among those noises , though both voices were talking in a very strange language.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

At that, David called out again, then took his shoulder to the door after trying the handle.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

With one hard push , David managed to break through the door , damaging the lock , and before him is........Selene trying to push a black-furred , red-eyed wolf somewhere , the wolf still holding a glass on one paw and a bottle of wine on the other
"oh, er , erm , h-hello , er , David" Slene smiled sheepishly , stopping dead in her track
◊ooooh , David ? Medoe odom quo sitarexid ihim te menac ? Euqen mulam avon rebemal ?◊ The wolf asked , sudden seemed much more amused as she chuckled , scanning David from top to bottom , whatever she said , it made Slene blushed like a tomato
"allun tu suus'non oma ! Son sutsui eaut !" the vixen retorted

(OOC translation : ◊oooh , David ? the same dog you told me about ? Not bad , your new mate ?◊
no , it's not like that ! we just met ! )
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David tried to make out the scene before him but things weren't quite scanning as he kept on alert. "I... I thought you might be in trouble," he said uncertainly. "Things smashing and all. Are... are you OK?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I , erm , yes , I'm Ok , it was just a glass I dropped , startled and all , sorry to have made you worried"
◊Awwww ! He's worried about you , so cute !◊
"It's not like that ! Anyway erm , David , this is Muiva , an old friend of mine"
◊"old" , ba-dumtish◊
"ah goodness , anyway *ahem* , Muiva , this is David , my new neighbor"
◊'sup◊ the wolf greeted David with a smile , slightly raised her glass
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good morning," David said, stepping forward and offering whichever hand meant Muiva wouldn't have to put the glass down. "I'll, um, pay for the door, of course, Selene " he added.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites sat there eating the breakfast David had prepared watching as Selene and then David left and as Yukon and Rosal showed up. With both paws occupied the best he could give the newcomers is a smile.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal looked around the house a bit, waving slightly to Alphabites, "So, now what? Wait for our gracious host to return? Gossip? Ponder upon the fabric of reality?"
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looked across the street, "I'm partial to going across the street and checking out what they're doing." He looks over at Rosal, "Or We could stay here and discuss quantum mechanics and how it can be used to determine the representative properties of neutrons and their relative area at a given unobserved moment in space. Despite the fact that I have little to no knowledge on that considering I never went to a human school." He playfully sticks his tongue out at Rosal, "Or We could sit and wait for them to come back and discuss a topic of your choosing. Hopefully it won't be too hot this afternoon, I don't do heat that well..."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Good morning," David said, stepping forward and offering whichever hand meant Muiva wouldn't have to put the glass down. "I'll, um, pay for the door, of course, Selene " he added.
◊Such a nice guy , even without a job yet◊ Muiva teased , balancing the bottle on top of her head so she could shake David's paw
"Muiva !!"
◊Joking joking◊
"please forgive her rudeness , she's not usually this bad when sober , honest" Selene apologized desperately , still blushing , but this time probably from embarrassment of her wolf friend .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll be sorting that today. Or tomorrow. I hope," David said, making himself keep the smile. "Anyhow, as I was saying, Selene, a bit of breakfast's up. And Yukon's arrived from somewhere so we should get back. You're welcome to join us, Muiva, but I'm out of food."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'll be sorting that today. Or tomorrow. I hope," David said, making himself keep the smile. "Anyhow, as I was saying, Selene, a bit of breakfast's up. And Yukon's arrived from somewhere so we should get back. You're welcome to join us, Muiva, but I'm out of food."
◊I'ts cool◊ Muiva said , emptying her glass ◊I just came visit Au-◊Selene-◊Selene here a little bit , probably should go before the cops come anyway◊
"cops ?!"
◊I left the payment behind , and the fee to replace to lock too I promise◊ the wolf laughed , while Selene can't help but facepaw and shook her head
◊So yeah , been good seeing ya , later◊ Muiva said , then head for the door .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David watched her go. "She's..." he looked around in his brain for the right word before settling on "interesting." He put a handpaw on Selene's shoulder and gave a little squeeze. "Come on, lovely lady, your breakfast's getting cold."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David watched her go. "She's..." he looked around in his brain for the right word before settling on "interesting." He put a handpaw on Selene's shoulder and gave a little squeeze. "Come on, lovely lady, your breakfast's getting cold."
"yeah...." Selene nodded , giving David a little smile . After making sure that everything's where they should be , and cleaned up the broken glass , the fox followed David out , closing the door even though the lock was busted.
"Sorry about what she said David" the vixen apologized as they waled across the street "She didn't mean anything by that , I hope you can forgive her , she's really a good wolf , just a little rough around the edges and all"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, everyone has boisterous friends, Selene" David said, almost dismissing it out of paw, "it's nothing to worry about." He leaned in closer. "She does have a rather strong scent, though."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah, everyone has boisterous friends, Selene" David said, almost dismissing it out of paw, "it's nothing to worry about." He leaned in closer. "She does have a rather strong scent, though."
"yes she does , it's......a long story"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Which you can tell me about whenever you feel, Selene," David said, opening the door. "Oh," he added, "yukon brought a feline friend he found around. I shall get your food - and hope it's still edible!" He gave her a broad smile, pushed hair out of his eyes and headed into the kitchen.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon gave Selene and David a wave, "Hi Selene, and I did not just bring Rosal from around. He was with us last night at the barn." He was about to say something else but he paused and lifted his nose, sniffing the room, "You two smell like blood and... A wolf?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Eh, it's a long story," David bluffed. "The smell's not ours though." He collected Selene's breakfast and brought it to her.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Deske wrote:Yukon gave Selene and David a wave, "Hi Selene, and I did not just bring Rosal from around. He was with us last night at the barn." He was about to say something else but he paused and lifted his nose, sniffing the room, "You two smell like blood and... A wolf?"
"Oh , good morning to you Yukon , and Rosal as well" Selene just smiled , not knowing how to explain the smell they got
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Eh, it's a long story," David bluffed. "The smell's not ours though." He collected Selene's breakfast and brought it to her.
"Oh , thank you David" she said , receiving the plate "yeeaaah , David's right , it's kind of a long story"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal gently stroked the rose tag on his collar, ignoring the smell of blood, "Oh, it's f-fine, as long as no one's hurt, I guess we don't need to know." He decided to take a seat, he hoped it would be out of the way, "So, um... smell of b-blood aside, how are you three? Er, four, you too Yukon."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David sniffed his own arm. "I can assure you no-one was harmed today, Rosal." He leaned to Selene and whispered. "Selene, I think we need to shower before going anywhere." David looked kindly on Rosal. "Oh," he said, "it's been a good night, all in all. Yourself?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal continued to stroke his tag as he gave David a light smile, "Well, it's not bad. I-I mean nothing's really happened aside from meeting Yukon and coming here, so in the light nothing of bad has happened I'd say rather well." He sighed as he brought his knees up and hugged them for a more comfortable position for himself, "Though, I am still trying to follow Yukon's advice about loosening up a bit."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"That is a good advice" Selene nodded and smile at Rosal "though , before we continue our conversation , I think David is right , we should probably take a shower to clean ourselves of this smell . So David , would you like to take the first shower ?"
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon grinned, "Don't force yourself to change, take it slow and pace it. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable just because I told you to loosen up."