HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Suppose so," Scruff said.
"Tell her she can lean on you," Scruffs' inner voice said aloud.
"Shush, inner me." Scruff hissed, hoping no-one had heard that. "Um, you can lean on me if you like, Sam?" he said.

"Are you OK to walk from here, Fletcher," David asked, "or would you like company?"
"Heh, um, tanks... Remind me to teach you about romantic gestures some time, Scruff." Sam grins, dropping her arm and heading towards the door.
"Tanks for dinner, Fletcher and David."

"You're welcome, Sam. And David? Never let it be said that I turned down the opportunity to take a romantic moonlit stroll with a handsome man." Fletcher says jokingly, offering the dog her arm.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll be back soon, Jay," David said to his remaining guest. "You can take the time to look around if you like. I'll lock up behind me so don't open for anyone, ok? Unless it's Selene." He made sure she understood before accepting the large Doe's arm and heading towards the door.
---------------------------------------------------------
Scruff watched the route they were taking, partly for filing for future use and partly making sure he hadn't been there already a night or so back.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc just watched Rav do his thing, already having learned that he's weird. " Dismissed Rav" was all she said to him in an authoritative voice. " Thanks for the supplies Mr...." she said, allowing the end to trail off for the surfer dude to finally introduce himself as she took the supplies and started working on Blood with a high degree of precision

Blood sighs, as the nose bleed finally stops..
So i take it, you have had to patch up injured pets before?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

" I wish I could say no" she said, packing up the uncontaminated supplies "But that would be a lie. If the occasional nose bleed is the worse that happens here, I'm probably going to get bored" she said with a chuckle, throwing away anything contaminated after trying to clean up any blood on the floor. "Now Blood, doctors orders are to stop jumping into doors" she said teasing and playfully punched him in the arm
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:" I wish I could say no" she said, packing up the uncontaminated supplies "But that would be a lie. If the occasional nose bleed is the worse that happens here, I'm probably going to get bored" she said with a chuckle, throwing away anything contaminated after trying to clean up any blood on the floor. "Now Blood, doctors orders are to stop jumping into doors" she said teasing and playfully punched him in the arm

Blood leans back in the chair..
So what have you been doing with your life, that has had you living in a combat zone all this time.?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

The smile on Kotyc's face instantly died as her face went stone cold. She waited for a long, tense second or two before answering coldly " Fighting with and leading other pets against oppressive and deadly humans. Literally deadly" she said with emotion returning to he voice. Sorrow, anger, hatred, and some fear were all in her next words " My owner brought me here because it was not only dangerous, but getting to the all out breaking period, all of us were leaving as fast as possible. I needed to be last out. But I didn't have a say. He made me abandon them. They're still there... Max and Roxy and Bob and Clover... and the fallen. she half cried, half screamed through gritted teeth. Then she realized exactly what was going on. She looked at Blood and ran out
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'll be back soon, Jay," David said to his remaining guest. "You can take the time to look around if you like. I'll lock up behind me so don't open for anyone, ok? Unless it's Selene." He made sure she understood before accepting the large Doe's arm and heading towards the door.
---------------------------------------------------------
Scruff watched the route they were taking, partly for filing for future use and partly making sure he hadn't been there already a night or so back.
"Tell me, David. Are all English dogs as noble and gentlemanly as you?" Fletcher grins at her shaggy friend as she walks.

~~~~~~~~
"So, is dere anytin' you want to know before you meet my parents, Scruff?" Sam queries as her cane clicks lightly on the sidewalk beside her.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I suspect there are many, Fletcher," David said, sniffing the evening air, "and many 'rough cut diamonds' with them. But I cannot speak for all, of course." He tapped her handpaw. "Just like not all Rabbits are small, frightened, types, hmm?" He smiled gently.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff thought absently. "Don't have two heads, do they," he asked lightly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:The smile on Kotyc's face instantly died as her face went stone cold. She waited for a long, tense second or two before answering coldly " Fighting with and leading other pets against oppressive and deadly humans. Literally deadly" she said with emotion returning to he voice. Sorrow, anger, hatred, and some fear were all in her next words " My owner brought me here because it was not only dangerous, but getting to the all out breaking period, all of us were leaving as fast as possible. I needed to be last out. But I didn't have a say. He made me abandon them. They're still there... Max and Roxy and Bob and Clover... and the fallen. she half cried, half screamed through gritted teeth. Then she realized exactly what was going on. She looked at Blood and ran out

Rav watches her freak-out and run off..
An you all say that i'm crazy!??

Blood rolls his eyes, as he gets up from the chair..
Come on..
We have to go stop her from doing something crazy..
Again..

As they go outside after her,
Which way did she go..

Rav sniffs at the breeze..
That way..

An the two dogs take off in pursuit..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

After she got across the first street, she went from a sprint to just a run. She went to the edge of the river nearby and stopped. She went down on her knees and said " Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, Ni partayli, gar darasuum. Abby. Coco. Unknown. And Vau." (translation. I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal.) She took a deep breath and lowered her head, whispering to herself " Cin vhetin. Clean slate. Or it was. Why did we have to leave before them. I'm needed there. I'm sorry guys, I feel like I abandoned you. But I had no choice. " She shook her head " May we meet again. Someday. Just let's not have fun like old times, eh guys? Napalm in the morning gets old after a while. Maybe have some true fun, whatever that is. As long as I don't bring trouble here too. Then again, I'd get dull then, eh? Wouldn't want that now would we. Plus, y'all gotta admit explosions never get old. That's what this town needs, huh guys? Some boom. Some boom everyone can enjoy, even them. Boom is good." she said out loud, just like there was someone next to her joking with her. She shook her head, then closed her eyes and lifted her head into the breeze.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:" May we meet again. Someday. Just let's not have fun like old times, eh guys? Napalm in the morning gets old after a while. Maybe have some true fun, whatever that is. As long as I don't bring trouble here too. Then again, I'd get dull then, eh? Wouldn't want that now would we. Plus, y'all gotta admit explosions never get old. That's what this town needs, huh guys? Some boom. Some boom everyone can enjoy, even them. Boom is good." she said out loud, just like there was someone next to her joking with her. She shook her head, then closed her eyes and lifted her head into the breeze.

The two shepherds catch up to her in short order, barely panting..
Ah, nothing hides for my nose! You know we could keep this chase up for hours..
then listening to her ramble.. before turning to Blood..
An still, you say I'M crazy??

blood growls.
Hush!..
he goes over an kneels next to her.
You know, we really need to get these manic episodes under better control..
So what was it that set you off this time?
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc was actually enjoying the wind blowing in her face, essentially in her own little world. She obviously wasn't expecting company. She jumped to the side with a shout " Gah!" She was obviously not amused " You think I do Blood? How insightful of you. Fine. I'm not sure how much you overhead, but fine. I'll speak a bit." She took a deep breath and calmed down again before speaking " Imagine going from fearing and fighting for the lives of you and your friends whom you swore to defend, to being drugged and stuck in a car for I don't know how long, to going to a new place when all you know is threats, yet you have no one you trust. Then in comes that puppy mill dog and I'm in full fight mode. I lost one to my own inaction once. I don't plan to ever again. And I start snapping, yet I don't have anyone I trust. All my friends are gone or still stuck there. And I can't be there for them. Even though I didn't have any say in leaving, I swore to defend them. And I can't. I've failed one before, and now I'm failing 4 of them. So, why you want to know? What's my info worth to you?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote: " You think I do Blood? How insightful of you. Fine. I'm not sure how much you overhead, but fine. I'll speak a bit." She took a deep breath and calmed down again before speaking " Imagine going from fearing and fighting for the lives of you and your friends whom you swore to defend, to being drugged and stuck in a car for I don't know how long, to going to a new place when all you know is threats, yet you have no one you trust. Then in comes that puppy mill dog and I'm in full fight mode. I lost one to my own inaction once. I don't plan to ever again. And I start snapping, yet I don't have anyone I trust. All my friends are gone or still stuck there. And I can't be there for them. Even though I didn't have any say in leaving, I swore to defend them. And I can't. I've failed one before, and now I'm failing 4 of them. So, why you want to know? What's my info worth to you?"

Blood sits down on the curb of the road..
An you think, your the only one this have ever happened too?
Rav was the Alpha leader of a huge dog pack that was destroyed..
You could say he is lucky, that what they did to him during his retraining, left him unable to remember any of it..
An turning a dominate leader dog, into the docile submissive follower he is now..

Rav sits down along her other side, nodding his head sadly.
We can be your new family!

Blood glares at Rav, then sighs heavily.
I never wanted to live here, I wanted to be back out in my home in the Arizonian desert.
Besides, I always thought, Who would want a coy-dog hanging around anywhere..
Then i met Rav, Who just seem to know i was part coyote right away. an thought that me being part wild animal was the coolest thing ever..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I suspect there are many, Fletcher," David said, sniffing the evening air, "and many 'rough cut diamonds' with them. But I cannot speak for all, of course." He tapped her handpaw. "Just like not all Rabbits are small, frightened, types, hmm?" He smiled gently.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff thought absently. "Don't have two heads, do they," he asked lightly.
"Heh. Fair point." Fletcher acquiesces before stopping and tilting her ear. "Did you hear that shout? ... Should we investigate?"

~~~~~~~~
"Heh, nah. We're not from Mars." Sam deadpans. "They bot' have tree heads. What else do you want to know?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma just smiled and hoisted the little cat into her arms as she followed the other dog into his house. She handed her the small rodent, muddling her adorable little head.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. Fair point." Fletcher acquiesces before stopping and tilting her ear. "Did you hear that shout? ... Should we investigate?"
"I suppose we better had," David said, believing the Doe's superior hearing, "if someone is in trouble."
---------------------------------------
"Do they eat meat," Scruff asked, "or are they veginutarian?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

22xander wrote:Roma just smiled and hoisted the little cat into her arms as she followed the other dog into his house. She handed her the small rodent, muddling her adorable little head.
once inside Hotep smiled. "welcome to my home, my owners will be happy to have you here as long as you need to be Roma. They are people that wont hurt you. I promise, in fact they will help you any way they can too" Hotep explained as he jumps onto the couch and motions for roma to sit down as well
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

With the day drawing to a close and the little get together more the most part done now, Alphabites watched as David decided to take his temporary guests home. Which just left him and Jay there by themselves, probably in a rather even more awkward situation than before, since he was not much of a socializer.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc had quickly turned to Rav with his offer, but went back to just looking down when she felt Blood glaring at him. She waited until Blood was done to speak again " And here I am with smaller problems taking it much harder than either of you. Maybe because it's my first day here? Doesn't really matter I guess." she said as she lowered her head further and asked in a quiet voice "But why did you follow me? Why are you doing this"
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Um, th-thank you," Melody said as she was handed Tribble. It felt...weird that Roma had ruffled her head fur. She just wasn't used to it, she guessed. "Um, do you think I could stay a night too, Hotep? It's getting kinda late, and I barely know my way around town, so..." she said as she pulled a face.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc had quickly turned to Rav with his offer, but went back to just looking down when she felt Blood glaring at him. She waited until Blood was done to speak again " And here I am with smaller problems taking it much harder than either of you. Maybe because it's my first day here? Doesn't really matter I guess." she said as she lowered her head further and asked in a quiet voice "But why did you follow me? Why are you doing this"

It sounds like your owner was trying to keep something bad from happening to you, by trankin' you and bringing you here where you would be safer..

To see that you would be alright, Or didn't happen to attack some passer by or some such that would get you into trouble..

Or to be more brutally honest..
You and that other new dog, are the only two female canines in the valley.

Rav says with a cute blush..
While Blood stares in disbelief at Rav, before face pawing..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc started laughing at Rav. Well, I'm glad there's one guy here who's brutally honest, tells me who might be trustworthy, even if you are a dork. Although I think you're in the doghouse big time. But please don't be too mad at him Blood, it did lighten the mood after all." she shook her head, finally smiling again And it's finally starting to get dark. I love the night. Not just for survival reasons, I just love the night. No city curfew for pets, is there?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc started laughing at Rav. Well, I'm glad there's one guy here who's brutally honest, tells me who might be trustworthy, even if you are a dork. Although I think you're in the doghouse big time. But please don't be too mad at him Blood, it did lighten the mood after all." she shook her head, finally smiling again And it's finally starting to get dark. I love the night. Not just for survival reasons, I just love the night. No city curfew for pets, is there?"

Rav scoot's closer to snuggle up against the female shepherd..
I don't mind being in the doghouse, have you seen my doghouse?? It's as big as a barn!!

Rav, it is an actual barn..

See, it's as big as an barn!! even has runnin' water. if'n you up to pumping it up out of the ground..

There is no curfew here in the valley, like there is in the old town. where you also have to be leashed to walk around in.
But you might get stopped an asked what your doing out so late.. An the wild life creep into town at night.. raccoons, opossums, and foxes mostly..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After looking around unsuccessfully, David returned to escorting Fletcher home. After finding her house - and accepting a hug from the big Doe - he watched as she headed into her house before he started back towards his own house, diverting into a local shop to buy provisions for the morning before coming back into the sining purple sky of evening.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Um, th-thank you," Melody said as she was handed Tribble. It felt...weird that Roma had ruffled her head fur. She just wasn't used to it, she guessed. "Um, do you think I could stay a night too, Hotep? It's getting kinda late, and I barely know my way around town, so..." she said as she pulled a face.
Hotep nodded even with out the face "sure ill get a spare dog bed for myself, Rips gotten used to sleeping on the couch" Hotep said as he smiles to the cat
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc just grinned at Rav, put an arm on his shoulder, and booped his nose" Rav, you're as innocent as a puppy. And I think you're kind of cute" She slyly grinned at the mention of old town and night "So just how tight is the security in old town? You can probably tell I'm a bit of a daredevil. And after Western Kentucky, I'm ready for just about anything. You ever go on a night recce-raid in unknown territory? And what has happened to pets in the past who got caught? I may be a daredevil, but I true to not do anything too stupid." By now her tail was starting to wag a bit. She knew she probably shouldn't make trouble on her first night, but how could she not at least consider it a little.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc just grinned at Rav, put an arm on his shoulder, and booped his nose" Rav, you're as innocent as a puppy. And I think you're kind of cute" She slyly grinned at the mention of old town and night "So just how tight is the security in old town? You can probably tell I'm a bit of a daredevil. And after Western Kentucky, I'm ready for just about anything. You ever go on a night recce-raid in unknown territory? And what has happened to pets in the past who got caught? I may be a daredevil, but I true to not do anything too stupid." By now her tail was starting to wag a bit. She knew she probably shouldn't make trouble on her first night, but how could she not at least consider it a little.

Rav blushes a bit more, an sticks his tongue out at Blood..
Snuggled in close to her warmly..
I'm not always so innocent, it's just harder for me to be a bad dog now days..

Blood rubs his chin..
I'd have to say security would be very light.. Unless something would have happened to stir them up..
If you get caught, you will spend the night in the holding pen, until your owner pays the fine, and comes to pick you up.

I wouldn't resist being captured.. it's NOT fun to be the target of the capture poles, Tranquilizer guns, net guns, Taser guns, pepper sprayed..

Umm yes there is that..
What is it that your wanting to do?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Do they eat meat," Scruff asked, "or are they veginutarian?"
"Dey eat meat. Like I said, you'll not go hungry." the doe confirms pausing to check the mailbox before leading Scruff up the path to the house. She hunts in her backpack for a key, pulls it out with an "Aha!" and unlocks the door, standing aside to let the raccoon enter first.
"Come on in. Don't forget to wipe your paws at de door." she invites. The door opens into a short hallway leading to an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. It's a small house but the designer has made great use of the space so it feels roomy and open. Once in the living area, the kitchen can be seen to the left with a closed door to the left as one faces the kitchen that leads to the laundry and the garage beyond. At the corner of the kitchen and the entryway another closed door hides the stairs that descend to the cellar. On the right as one enters the living area is a comfy sitting area arranged to highlight both the stone fireplace in which crackles a warm fire and the television set against the adjoining wall. A timber-framed arch near the corner leads to the bedrooms and the bathroom. The roof slopes up towards the entry hallway and the ceiling and floor are constructed of timber with evenly-spaced beams running up the ceiling creating an illusion of more space, while the walls are a subtle yellow plaster that perfectly accentuates the natural shades of the timber and the stone of the fireplace. Earthy-toned rugs liven up the floor and divide the areas according to their use without being intrusive. The whole effect is that of a cosy little cabin.

As the pair enter, Sam's dad looks up from putting another log on the fire as Sam's mum removes a whistling kettle from the stove.
"Ah, just in time, you two." smiles the lady who despite being nearly sixty-seven still looks as though she's in her fifties.
"Will I be makin' youse a cuppa?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff looked in. It didn't look dangerous.... He stepped inside and scuffed his paws on the rough mat. It tickled so he scuffed for a minute before getting off the mat and entering. It smelled of humans but he decided he wasn't going to run. They were being sold as nice humans. As the female human spoke, Scruff darted behind Sam then chastised himself mentally and stepped forward, looking to Sam to see if he should accept the 'cuppa'. "H-hello," he said, forcing himself to hold out a paw, "I'm Scruff. I think. Yes, yes I am. And, um... please," he added in what he hoped was the right answer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, tanks, mum!" Sam smiles, hugging the lady after letting her shake Scruff's paw politely.
"My, you are a charmin' lad. I'm Morna Hopkins an' dis is my husband, Sean." grins the elderly lady.
"It's a pleasure, Scruff." The man envelopes Scruff's paw with his large hand.
"Your usual, Sam? An' how do you like it, Scruff?"
"Yes, tanks, mum!" Sam reiterates, hugging her dad who's come over to greet her and the raccoon. "Mum's askin' how you like your tea, Scruff. And if you want tea." the doe chimes in, having sensed the uncertainty in Scruff's answer to her owner.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll certainly try it," Scruff agreed, nodding, "but I don't know how I like it, missus Hopkins."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody started to say, "Um, I'm fi-" until she remembered her habit of clawing things in her sleep. Not wanting to mess up Hotep's couch, or the spare bed, she instead asked, "Do you have any sort of stuffed animal I could borrow? Something that you wouldn't really care about if it gets damaged?"
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma was still holding the big cat and cuddles with her. "Do you need snuggles? I can be snuggles." she smiled at the small cat, not realy knowing how to treat her as more then a toy since she'd never met anyine but dogs her whole life. "Your all fluffy and stuff, like the stuffed animals I used to have when I ews little... Before they took it away." She frowned, hugging the munchkin cat absentmindedly tight.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David entered his own home again and hung his coat up before crossing the room. "All alright in here," he asked before kneeling by Jay. "It's safe, I assure you," he said softly to Jay. "Alpha would never tell anyone. You can take your hat off, Jay."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Um, sweetie?" Melody said, her tone suggesting pain, "Th-thank you for the offer, but I claw things in my sleep sometimes. I don't wanna hurt you by doing that. Also, I can't breath."
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'll certainly try it," Scruff agreed, nodding, "but I don't know how I like it, missus Hopkins."
"All right, den. Would you like peppermint like Sam here? Or you can have black tea or tea wit' milk which we call white tea. Or I tink I have some camomile somewhere too. Very relaxin', camomile." The aforementioned doe shrugs off her backpack and drops it beside the couch and slots her cane into a stand with some umbrellas in the corner before flopping onto a seat.
"So where'll Scruff be sleepin', Dad?" she queries.
"Why, in his bed, o' course. We didn't buy dat for nottin'." the big man jokes. "Oh! You mean in what room! Well, we weren't sure if you'd want him in wit' you or if he'd prefer his own room. So we've set up his bed in de spare room but haven't made it up yet so we can move it if we want to. Say, Scruff. Do you want your own room?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff thought hard, looking up at the rafters and thinking them climbable before he came to a decision. "Can I go in with Sam tonight and decide tomorrow," he queried. "Um, and can I, er, try the camel mile?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay nodded at David, having finished her meal. She glanced to the only other occupant, Alpha, but said nothing. Too nervous to talk she merely sat in silence until David returned. She was slightly taken aback by the topic, and squirmed slightly for a moment. She turned from David to Alpha before nodding, "Okay..." She took a deep breath and slowly removed her hat, her ears going through the holes in the top, her antlers being revealed to the open air.

She refused to make any kind of eye contact, merely staring at the floor from her seat.

---------------

Rosal glanced at the sky, "The day just zipped by today. Didn't realize it was getting so late." He said to Yukon.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't know about you, Alpha," David said, gently touching an antler, "but I think these are beautiful.". He smiled at Jay. "Where does someone special like you come from?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc playfully batted at Rav's tongue "Define bad. It isn't a constant. And it's hard for me to consider any dog bad." She was intrigued at the target report "Yeah none of that stuff is fun, but much better than lead. And it's why you try to stay undetected. I'm not really sure what I'm thinking. Probably something really stupid, me SOP apparently. But I want to go infiltrate it. What do you two think?"