HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote: Kotyc thought deeply about his proposition for about ten seconds before replying "It sounds nice, but I'd probably get a bit bored standing around all night most nights. Would there be a position where I could actually head out and about and do stuff?"

So your saying that you want to be a pet catcher?
capturing and bringing in you own kind?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

She looked to the side sheepishly realizing that he's right, that is what she described"Oh. If they were a threat or serious violation instead of just some minor violation I'd like to give it a shot. Yeah, I'm going to have to think about it for a bit. But I will keep it in mind Mr....Gus was it? he asked, extending her paw
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:She looked to the side sheepishly realizing that he's right, that is what she described"Oh. If they were a threat or serious violation instead of just some minor violation I'd like to give it a shot. Yeah, I'm going to have to think about it for a bit. But I will keep it in mind Mr....Gus was it? he asked, extending her paw

Mr. Gus looks surprised.. as he shakes paws..
Ummm ok.. never had a pet agree to do that before..
Thay always want to be police dogs and hunt down humans, not there own kind..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

She firmly shook his hand. Well, as firmly as a dog and said "Exactly. There will be a lot of competition for police dogs. This will give me something to standout from other applicants. My end goal is Marine devil dog, so I need every little bit of experience I can get. Plus, I gotta have something to do around here besides figure out how to be evil and get away with it. So is there a position like that? QRF or something?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:She firmly shook his hand. Well, as firmly as a dog and said "Exactly. There will be a lot of competition for police dogs. This will give me something to standout from other applicants. My end goal is Marine devil dog, so I need every little bit of experience I can get. Plus, I gotta have something to do around here besides figure out how to be evil and get away with it. So is there a position like that? QRF or something?"

Oh i'm sure there is some kind of training required to be a dog catch, even for a canine..
but i'm not sure what it is, no dog has even wanted to be one before..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Well you forget, I'd also get to chase cats, possums, raccoons, et al. And so what if I'm the first, just means I'll have to pave the way for others to follow. I'll figure it out on the fly if needed. Maybe base it off police canines. So, who do I need to contact and how do I get a hold of them?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flether protests again but allows herself to be ushered into the house. She takes up residence in the lounge room while she waits for David, Selene and Jay to finish their business.

~~~~~~~~
"Hmm. Any good?" Sam jokes as Scruff tastes himself.
"Aye, you do. Dat singlet is far too scruffy for a pet to wear. Sam'll take you to a shop to get somet'in better." Sean answers.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I taste like bacon," Scruff volunteered with a half grin. "Not bad." He got back to eating, giving a small 'yay' when he was told they'd go clothes shopping for him.
-------------------------------------------------------
"So what do you think, Selene," David asked, still kneeling by Jay.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Well you forget, I'd also get to chase cats, possums, raccoons, et al. And so what if I'm the first, just means I'll have to pave the way for others to follow. I'll figure it out on the fly if needed. Maybe base it off police canines. So, who do I need to contact and how do I get a hold of them?"

I gues that would be the director of animal control
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:This time, Melody let a full laugh escape her lips. "Like you can really talk when you were doing the same!" she said between the laughs.
Hotep blushed and smiled as breakfast would finish later.

The sheperd smiling as he leads everyone out of the house into the daylight and looks to roma and Melody."Hope you enjoyed breakfast. Best we get to the day! So....anyhing you guys wanna do ir go to? Hotep asks thinking of going to the park still blushing slightly from Melodys comment
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Ok. What is his or her name and is he or she at the facility currently and if not, how do I best get a hold of him or her?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Ok. What is his or her name and is he or she at the facility currently and if not, how do I best get a hold of him or her?"

The director will not be in until the morning, her name is Wanna Whyte
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Thank you Mr. Gus. I shall speak with her soon. I'll probably see you later, bye" she said as she left, waving goodbye to Gus and thinking about what had just taken place Yeah, I could do it and it'd give me experience and an in with AC, but I might be seen as a traitor. Oh, what do I do she thought to herself as she walked off, just in a random direction to do some thinking
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"ah" Selene smiled "well , I see no problem here , if that's what you're asking"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I taste like bacon," Scruff volunteered with a half grin. "Not bad." He got back to eating, giving a small 'yay' when he was told they'd go clothes shopping for him.
-------------------------------------------------------
"So what do you think, Selene," David asked, still kneeling by Jay.
"So, any idea what sort o' clothes you'd like, Scruff?" Sam queries, spooning pellets into her mouth.

~~~~~~~~
In the lounge room Fletcher has switched the radio on and is rocking out to Blondie's "Call Me".
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was confused, bewildered even. She had expected some sort of reaction. She was touted along at that zoo for being a freak, she knew this, and yet the third person to know of her was hardly affected at seeing the antlered rabbit, "Why... are you so calm?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay was confused, bewildered even. She had expected some sort of reaction. She was touted along at that zoo for being a freak, she knew this, and yet the third person to know of her was hardly affected at seeing the antlered rabbit, "Why... are you so calm?"
"Because you aren't dangerous" Selene smiled "Why would I not be calmed when I'm in a safe place, with those who trust in me enough to share their secrets ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think Selene comes from a wonderous place that I would want to visit," David said in a low voice. "A community of equal peoples," he added, looking up at Selene, "where no-one is taken for what they look like outside but who they are inside." He put his hands gently onto Jay's shouders. "Are you up for showing Fletcher, Jay," he asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Um, a P-Shirt and shorts?" Scruff asked, getting at least one thing wrong.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Meanwhile..

Lucky was still chasing after the sheep, his heavy tail keeping him from actually catching them..
So he took to herding them like a border collie.......
until the sheep rancher suddenly showed up..
Hey.. Just wot you think your doing fox!

Ummm just exercising the sheep, n' playing sheep herder

Oh really now.. lets play a new game how about fox hunter?
Suuclick. goes the shotgun slide..

Hey now that cheating!!
sticking his paw into his collar to make it show up better..
Look look i'm safe, I'm a pet fox.. i wasn't going to hurt anything..
Lucky spins about, showing his tail cast..
Would a wild fox have gotten medical care like this..?

Then you had better get on out of here, an not come back..
That is unless if you like the idea of being a pet fox rug..

Right sir, thank yo sir..

Bounding off across the fields back to the bridge..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc had been taking a walk giving her a chance to think deeply about the proposition. Her train of thought was disrupted when she saw a fox Oh yeah, you know I gotta She quietly chased after the fox, hoping to pounce on it before it even knew she was there
Hotep the psychic

(since the cat and the other dog seem away)

about an hour passed not much time from looking at a watch but for Rip it was forever. the humvee could be heard from any distance as they headed for the bridge followed by a large Deuce truck. They were finally off fro regular work and were heading into town once again, then rip smelled something he looked ahead to see a large fox with a bound tail. he chuckles and slowly the driver (rips owner) slows the car to a stop behind fox himself. "hey there! need a ride into town?" ripcord asked.

Inside town however, Hotep was walking about the park looking about. coming to a large tree he smiles and climbs with great ease into the branchs
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:(since the cat and the other dog seem away)

about an hour passed not much time from looking at a watch but for Rip it was forever. the humvee could be heard from any distance as they headed for the bridge followed by a large Deuce truck. They were finally off fro regular work and were heading into town once again, then rip smelled something he looked ahead to see a large fox with a bound tail. he chuckles and slowly the driver (rips owner) slows the car to a stop behind fox himself. "hey there! need a ride into town?" ripcord asked.

Get to ride in a military scouting car! I'm there!!!
Bouncing and bounding up into the Humvee..
What are you all doing where out here in the boonies? muddin'? or going to monster truck over the sheeps..? by the way there is a rancher with a shotgun out there in the fields..
Lucky settles down into the seat, as happy as a fox can get..
By the way, did you see someone skulking after me?
Hotep the psychic wrote:Inside town however, Hotep was walking about the park looking about. coming to a large tree he smiles and climbs with great ease into the branchs

Meanwhile Blood is chasing after Rav.
After Rav got in a lucky throw, and sent him rolling across the park lawn..
Get back here! your not getting away with that!
Rav sticks out his tongue at Blood..
It sure looks like i already have..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um, a P-Shirt and shorts?" Scruff asked, getting at least one thing wrong.
"Dat could be good, especially wit' a baseball cap." Sean quips. "You'd almost pass as human!"

~~~~~~~~
"Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any way
Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any day-ay

Call me (call me) my love
Call me, call me any, anytime!"
Fletcher sings, quietly enough not to disturb tbe occupants of the bedroom but loudly enough that she can't overhear any conversation.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"But wif a bandit mask," Scruff said, grinning before quickly looking under the table. "And better socks," he added cheekily. "Why do't humans have tails, mister dad, sir?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Shall we go and see Fletcher," David asked Jay. "I mean we can pretty much say she'd never judge by appearances, right?" He offered the little Jackalope a hand to bolster her courage.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc quickly dropped down and hid when the vehicle pulled up and mumbled to herself "Great. There goes catching a fox She laid there, hoping she'd be unnoticed
Hotep the psychic

Ripcord took a deep breath "ALRIGHT KOTYC I WANT YOU IN THIS HUMVEE ON THE DOUBLE!" ripcord yelled in a drill sergeant manner. before shaking his fur once. "yeah i saw her following you, and my owner actually goes outhere to climb over rocks and let loose in this humvee. were heading back to town for ice cream and dessert. thought wed give a ride."

-----

Hotep's curiousity got the better of him as he looks to watch blood and rav. what were they doing now?
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

It took her a split second before she popped up and sprinted to the back of the humvee and hopped in with a few thoughts going through her head, none of them good. When she hopped in, she just stared straight ahead instead of looking around
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord took a deep breath "ALRIGHT KOTYC I WANT YOU IN THIS HUMVEE ON THE DOUBLE!" ripcord yelled in a drill sergeant manner.

Lucky's fur puffs out, as his ears flatten back.. At all the sudden shouting..
So there was a dog following me..
Lucky is now sitting up straight and stiffly in the seat..
as the new dog climbs into the vehicle

-----
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep's curiousity got the better of him as he looks to watch blood and rav. what were they doing now?
Blood finally get a grip on Rav's long fluffy tail..
Yipp! let go..
No way mutt!
Umm your the mutt around here, remember??
Blood reels Rav in and an new skirmish begains, with the dogs grappling and trying to throw each other to the ground..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"yes , I think so too, she doesn't feel like the kind of person who would judge others from their looks"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"But wif a bandit mask," Scruff said, grinning before quickly looking under the table. "And better socks," he added cheekily. "Why do't humans have tails, mister dad, sir?"
Sean ponders for a few moments before replying. "Same reason raccoons have masks. We were made dat way."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David crossed to where he'd left the Doe and looked in. "Fletcher, dear girl," he said casually, "Do you wish to come and see Jay? She hasn't objected."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff tried to work that out and, eventually, his ears pricked up. "Oh, right! Hee" He got back to finishing off breakfast, both on his plate and - with a thumb - from himself.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay had been shocked by their calmness, so much so it took her a moment to react to David's question, "W-we can go out there o-or she can come here. Either or..." She trailed off, a bit worried, less so after Selene barely reacted, and was a bit more curious to how others would react.
Hotep the psychic

Ripcord smiled and pounded the top of the humvee before it started rolling quickly towards town. "So kotyc how have you been?" Ripcord asked as he smilrs kindly to her then looks to lucky.

Hotep smiled and watched the two. "Technically arent you both mutts?with the way you both get after each other in the firt you might as well both be"Hotep chuckles
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord smiled and pounded the top of the humvee before it started rolling quickly towards town. "So kotyc how have you been?" Ripcord asked as he smilrs kindly to her then looks to lucky.

Soooo.. How does a fox go about getting into the military!!?
All the civilian training centers i have found out about, wont train a feral type pet.. Police, fire, security companies, wont touch me..

Lucky asks the driver of the HumVee..

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep smiled and watched the two. "Technically arent you both mutts?with the way you both get after each other in the firt you might as well both be"Hotep chuckles

Rav peers up at the speaking tree..
I AM NOT A MUTT!!.. I can trace my linage bacccc...Ack!!
As Blood pounces while he is distracted, and pummeling him to the ground..
You should spend less time flirting..
Hotep the psychic

Foxs have been seen in recon teams as a mascot, a pet, even in scouting missions as a Explosives aid. As long as you pass training youd be given to a team as a pet up for adoption." Rips owner explained huvkling before reaching back to rub the foxs head.

Hotep laughed at rav and waved to them both
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc broke her statue like position hearing the question "Pretty good. Still been trying to find something to sink my teeth into. I've had way too much free time, I can't stand not having an objective or a challenge."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David crossed to where he'd left the Doe and looked in. "Fletcher, dear girl," he said casually, "Do you wish to come and see Jay? She hasn't objected."
"Call me (call me) for a r-AAH! Oh, David! Ha!" Fletcher laughs with a paw on her chest. "Hehe! Hon, you nearly gave me a heart attack! Guess I forgot myself for a moment. Sure, I'll come see her." Still chuckling, the doe switches off the radio and follows David to Jay's room.
"So, what did you want me to... See..." The tall rabbit pauses in the doorway, taking in the sight, not quite believing her eyes.
"Oh, Jay..." Unable to help herself she steps forward and reaches towards the antlers.
"Er, may I?" Fletcher hesitates a moment, not quite long enough for a response, before running a paw over one of the antlers.
"They're beautiful... You're beautiful." she smiles, seating herself near the jackalope.
"Kinda explains a few things too. Don't worry though. If you want to keep them a secret then your secret is safe with me... I'm sorry, I have to ask though... How is this possible? Where did you come from? I thought jackalopes were, well, mythical."

~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff tried to work that out and, eventually, his ears pricked up. "Oh, right! Hee" He got back to finishing off breakfast, both on his plate and - with a thumb - from himself.
Sean isn't quite sure whether or not Scruff understood but he doesn't press the issue. Instead he busies himself picking up the empty dishes.
"Sam, will ye be showin' Scruff th' facilities so he can get clean?"
"Aye, Da! You finished eatin', Scruff, or are you still hungry?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was once again surprised by the reaction. She was a little annoyed by the intrusion of personal space but that was quickly overshadowed by Fletcher's compliment, "Um... thank you." After Fletcher asked her questions Jay was reminded of the lab she had escaped and her mood darkened drastically as she answered each question in turn, "Science. A bad place. And, they technically still are... never heard of a jackalope that glows in the dark..." As "Jay" Jackie spoke, more venom inked into the white rabbit's words.

-----------

Elsewhere, Rosal stepped from his house, his fur dyed pink once more, as he went for a stroll to seek something to do.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well you'll still need to wear the hat when and if you go out, Jay," David said, still kneeling by his smaller friend, "But you needn't hide when it's just us. You're safe here to decide your next move. Whether to hide or to try and expose those evil people you spoke of." He looked up at Fletcher. "And my deepest apologies for startling you dear Fletcher."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff decided - with a belch - that he'd had enough.
"Say 'pardon me'," inner Scruff said.
"Pardon me," said Scruff.
"Good boy."

He hopped off the chair and waited for Sam.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's okay, David." Fletcher smiles before turning back to Jay. She doesn't miss the doe's implication.
"I see... I take it they didn't set you free then... We'll look after you though... I wonder if I can buy you from them. Money's not an issue for me." the big rabbit ponders aloud.

~~~~~~~~
Sam grins at the raccoon's good manners.
"Okay, Scruff. Let's get you cleaned up." Entering the bathroom ahead of her "brother", the Irish doe pulls a fluffy towel from a cupboard and places it near the bath.
"It's a mixer tap so it's easy to use. Pull it out to turn the water on, push it back to turn it off. Turn it left if you want hotter water, right to cool it down. You can dry yourself on this towel. Put it in de basket dere when yer done and Ma will wash it. Put yer singlet in dere too and it can also be cleaned. Pet shampoo and conditioner is in de pink bottles dere. Only strawberry scent, sorry. Perhaps we should get you some more manly shampoo o' yer own... Anyway, simple enough. Scrubbin' brush dere to help wit' yer back. Any questions?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters