HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I am not sure," David confessed. "He's either referring to us as bad dancers or seems to think we're horses." He peered at Lucky comically.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Or he's just crazy as a fox I think that's the saying foxes are supposed to be crazy aren't they?"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ah. Sixtoes, foxes aren't crazy. Well, at least we aren't. I'm pretty sure there are a few crazy ones." Kayla said, looking around the barn.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon, drawn irresistibly to high places, is already up the stairs and headed for the roof.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

hypernovatic wrote:"Ah. Sixtoes, foxes aren't crazy. Well, at least we aren't. I'm pretty sure there are a few crazy ones." Kayla said, looking around the barn.
"well , as far as I'm aware of , I'm not crazy" Selene giggled
Argent wrote:Cinnamon, drawn irresistibly to high places, is already up the stairs and headed for the roof.
"well , at least he's eager" she said "comeon guys , lets go"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

serence ice fox wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"Ah. Sixtoes, foxes aren't crazy. Well, at least we aren't. I'm pretty sure there are a few crazy ones." Kayla said, looking around the barn.
"well , as far as I'm aware of , I'm not crazy" Selene giggled
"Certainly not compared to most I've met," David agreed, squeezing Selenes' handpaw slightly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal chuckled, stopping next to David and Selene, "If anything foxes are sly, but from the looks, Lucky isn't doing your reputation any favours. And yes, we should get a move on, as it seems we've spent more time ogling that fence than the actual main attraction!" He continued on his way before stopping, "Though the craftsmanship was impeccable."

He started walking again, brushing past Yukon, "Oh!" He lightly pat Yukon on the back, "Thanks for the perfect score by the way."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:Cinnamon, drawn irresistibly to high places, is already up the stairs and headed for the roof.

Upon getting to the look out level of the barn, the Wild wascally weasel finds the snax's that Rav had taken out to the Barn earlier.
Baked bacon wrapped milkbones, basted in a brown beef gravy.

The windows do open, an he can climb out onto the metal roof.. But beware, it's a two story drop, if you slide off of the metal barn roof.!!

Meanwhile down below, Lucky works at pumping the well water up to get a drink..
Slurrp slurrp lap lap lap...
This place has the best tasting water, must be the minerals an lack of chlorine and fluoride.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

As any other person would or in this case trainer would a man walked with two different sizes shepherds about. One was easily into the adult stage while the other seemed to just reached a teenage like stage of maturity. One growled at a Labrador that was already growling back insults and hate. With an measuring tap to his thigh the human masters sign called the smaller shepherd to him who obediently returned. The two moved to a different spot where the dogs wouldn't fight.

Hoteps owner wore camp pants and his dog trainer shirt with a matching camp hat in his pocket. Hotep and discord both were at his side inside the obedience center. The owner had spoken with the trainers and looked forward to seeing what progressed after training. Hotep was silent only listening as other larger dogs that he found to be in his class made fun of him however he did get acquainted with a husky who was taking the training as well who had hotel meet with a friendly pit bull.

It wasn't long untill discord smelled someone familiar and then looked around.

I'm back guys!
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Can I have some?" Kayla asked Lucky, walking up to the fox and smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites was wondering around waiting for the fireworks to begin when he noticed a figure on the roof of the nearby barn. Curiosity got the better of him and he made his way over, when he finally arrived at the barn he noticed a few other animals. He stood in the entryway and decided to hit the wall with his dry board a few times to get their attention.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon peers carefully over the edge of the roof. He calls "Hello there! Wait a second coming down!" and launches himself from the barn into the nearest tree, then scrambles carelessly down until he's perched on a low branch and can drop to the hard-packed dirt.

"Hey there wow you're short I haven't seen a ferret in years since I was a cub and she was much bigger than me back then!"
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon turned around to look at the newcomer. He waved and motioned for him to come sit with everyone else, "It's the 4th of July, come watch the fireworks with us. We'll do a little meet 'n' greet afterwards." He chuckles at Sixtoes' "introduction" of himself.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Can I have some?" Kayla asked Lucky, walking up to the fox and smiling.
Lucky keep pumping the hand pump to draw more water up to fill the vixen's water bowl..
He then perks up his ears!!!
is that Sixtoes voice at the side door?? Holy Carp!! Did he just fall off the barn roof??
Lucky barks, as he goes bolting outside of the barn.

Hotep the psychic wrote: It wasn't long untill discord smelled someone familiar and then looked around.

I'm back guys!

Rav looks over from intimidating the other dogs in the room, Still pulling at the end of his leash.
Making a silent prayer to the god of the dogs, that they were not around to see him have to show his submissiveness for the amusement of the humans, being caught leashed was bad enough..
Well well, look who the Felines have dragged in..
He barks over to Blood.
You two get tired of blowing stuff up?
Last edited by Keeshah on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Welcome back, Sixtoes," David said as he sat down. "And hello to you, new friend. I'm David."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon nods at David, a perfunctory acknowledgment, then leans closer to the smaller mustelid, whiskers twitching as he sniffs. He has absolutely no concept of personal space.

"What's your name I'm Sixtoes on account of my only having six 'cos of an accident when I was just a cub. Tell you about it later where was I oh yes what's your name?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites looked at David and waved his free hand. He looked down at his dry erase board and wrote Hi, Alphabites. He turned the board around to show the group. He looked up at Sixtoes and smiled, making sure to sniff back.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon pulls out his phone and types HI IM SIXTOES PLZ 2 MEET U and shows it to the ferret.
Hotep the psychic

Both ripcord and hoteps ears perk up at the sound of hearing rav. Ripcord soon spots rav on the leash and starts holding a laugh. "Hey Rav why the leash? You running away from home after hearing noises in the night?"Ripcord says with a laugh before hes hit on the head by his owner before flinching away from the threat. Once eased he got a easing pet from his owner, hotep spots rav and questions himself about the leash.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Both ripcord and hoteps ears perk up at the sound of hearing rav. Ripcord soon spots rav on the leash and starts holding a laugh. "Hey Rav why the leash? You running away from home after hearing noises in the night?"Ripcord says with a laugh before hes hit on the head by his owner before flinching away from the threat. Once eased he got a easing pet from his owner, hotep spots rav and questions himself about the leash.

Oh my owner thought it would make the others feel more comfortable and safe that were cant get to them..
Rav replies..
It's not like they could hold us back, if we desired to go after them..
Rav grins toothly. VvvV
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites read the message, puzzled over why Sixtoes wrote a message on a phone and showed it to him. He cracked up and let out a silent chuckle, turned his board back around and added I'm mute under what he originally wrote. Then showed it to the group again.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:Cinnamon pulls out his phone and types HI IM SIXTOES PLZ 2 MEET U and shows it to the ferret.

Lucky come up panting..
Are you ok?? How did you survive falling off the roof?
Hotep the psychic

Hotep makes a silent "oh" gesture as in now understanding his own curiosity, Ripcord walks over to rav tail down and head somewhat high. "I would watch the words and who you talk too with those ideas rav. Not all dogs are taught at k maads you know."Ripcord says with an easy glare before returning to his owner.

"So rav who's your owner? I don't remember seeing her"Hotep asked. Hoteps owner looked away from another man he was talking too who inquired about his job.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep makes a silent "oh" gesture as in now understanding his own curiosity, Ripcord walks over to rav tail down and head somewhat high. "I would watch the words and who you talk too with those ideas rav. Not all dogs are taught at k maads you know."Ripcord says with an easy glare before returning to his owner.

Dogs like me?
Hotep the psychic wrote:"So rav who's your owner? I don't remember seeing her"Hotep asked. Hoteps owner looked away from another man he was talking too who inquired about his job.

Rav points to the other end of the leash..
This is Sara Ligerr, She is my owner.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I didn't fall I jumped sheesh I haven't fallen off a roof in yea... months!"

While he's talking he thumbs out WERE U HURT WHEN UR A KIT 2 on his phone and shows that to Alphabites.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon lifts an eyebrow, "Sixtoes... You know he's not deaf, he just mute." He turns around fully to look at Alphabites, "So where are you from?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

"He's not oh I'm sorry I didn't know why didn't you tell me you let me stand there making myself look like I'm crazy or something! So is everyone here now or are we waiting for someone else? Hi Alphabits where do you live what does your owner do mine's studying to be a vet which is awesome."
Deske

Post by Deske »

"He said it though. That he was mute, not deaf. Deaf people speak in sign language more often then writing on a whiteboard. I don't even know if knows sign language." He moves his paws about in different shapes, Do you know sign language?
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites smiled at Sixtoes and erased his board, wrote It's ok and showed it to Sixtoes. He looked over at Yukon and shook his head no.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," David said cheerily, "we'll do what we can for you, Alphabites. My apologies for the times I fail."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Come on come on come on then upstairs we don't want to miss the fireworks are you any good at climbing? I think the roof's got a better view but it's a little tricky if you're not."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites erased his board and wrote Good climber and underneath that he wrote Let's go and continued smiling his little smile.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon smiled and chuckled, "Honestly that's a relief. Anyways, enjoy the fireworks show and welcome to Richardson Valley, Alphabites." He turned back towards where the fireworks were going to be
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon leads the ferret up to the cupola where the ground-hugging animals will be viewing the fireworks, and then scrambles out the window and scrabbles up to the very top of the roof.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites watches how Sixtoes climbs the side of the barn. He bites down on his board and climbs the side of the barn like he saw Sixtoes do, he was not as fast but he got to the top, took the board out of his mouth and smiled at Sixtoes.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"So nobody told me there was a pet ferret in the area that's just SO typical I think it's something they pick up from humans... you know how if you're not a cat or a dog you're totally a second class animal! Am I right or am I right? Where do you live I'll have to come over and I can let you in to the zoo I'm sure."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites listened and nodded, he wrote New here underneath he wrote Sure and tried to fit No home, look for work.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh! I thought you were local 'cos that big dog seemed to know you sorry about that! I hope your owner gets a job soon!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites shrugged, erased his board and wrote No, I need job and home and frowned at Sixtoes.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were a stray! You got a collar see that's why I thought you were a pet!"