HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir, who had been following the other three, was panting a little once they arrived at the orange grove. He bent down a little at his knees and placed his paws onto them.

"*pant* I don't know *pant*," he said at Hotep. "I don't even know *pant* their names."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"Well, there's Rav, Lucky, and the one with the ball... I think he was Blood? And then the small puppy, Viking. Are there any more?"Cam told Petir.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"other than us I don't believe so we can walk to the river from here this way petir can have some ease" horus said noticing him working hard
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav stops and rolls over onto his tummy..
You two don't know what your missing. Always so standoffish and alone..
Never knowing the trust and comfortableness of being being close to another..
Or how relaxing it is to be petted..
"Heh oh I can give my trust when its earned but you know sometimes there are those are alone. For example most humans don't consider a fox to be a petting animal so you kinda get used to the loneliness."
Despite the words and severity Lucky still kept a smile and cheery tone
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Heh oh I can give my trust when its earned but you know sometimes there are those are alone. For example most humans don't consider a fox to be a petting animal so you kinda get used to the loneliness."

I don't think so.. Human's seem to worship foxes, they like calling each other foxy.. so they would love to cuddle up with a real fox. An curl up in the fluffy tail.

An i think they take foxes from each other, cause i've heard them talk about fox stoles
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"other than us I don't believe so we can walk to the river from here this way petir can have some ease" horus said noticing him working hard
Petir huffed once, and stood straight. "Ish, I'm okay 'ready, no problems-lah. Come, Hotep, you try find them, my nose not so sensitive."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:"other than us I don't believe so we can walk to the river from here this way petir can have some ease" horus said noticing him working hard
Petir huffed once, and stood straight. "Ish, I'm okay 'ready, no problems-lah. Come, Hotep, you try find them, my nose not so sensitive."

Blood comes down out of the 5th wheel. turns around and goes back removing the key from the door lock and placing it back in the collar pocket.
then heads back out into the grove again.
Hey..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:"Heh oh I can give my trust when its earned but you know sometimes there are those are alone. For example most humans don't consider a fox to be a petting animal so you kinda get used to the loneliness."

I don't think so.. Human's seem to worship foxes, they like calling each other foxy.. so they would love to cuddle up with a real fox. An curl up in the fluffy tail.

An i think they take foxes from each other, cause i've heard them talk about fox stoles

Lucky laughed and showed a toothy grin, knowing what the humans meant when they said that to each other and the idea being very hilarious to him, when he settled he spoke again through small chuckles
"Heh I think they may mean something else when the humans tell each other that heh"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky laughed and showed a toothy grin, knowing what the humans meant when they said that to each other and the idea being very hilarious to him, when he settled he spoke again through small chuckles
"Heh I think they may mean something else when the humans tell each other that heh"
Well i still think your kinda foxy..
Rav states with a straight muzzle.. watching the clouds floating by..
Hotep the psychic

"oh it was him i smelled. hi blood" hotep said
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Fuh!" Finally, Petir felt rested enough, and his alert stance looked more natural. Even without Hotep announcing it, the old cat could already see the differently-coloured German Shepherd who was part of the tag team walking towards them. Only now did he notice that the said dog had... red eyes. Creepy, yet beautiful at the same time.

"Hello," Petir smiled. "You went somewhere-kah just now?"

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"oh it was him i smelled. hi blood" hotep said

Blood got a prickly feeling, as if he could almost sense that shepherd was there. but nothing from the old cat..
Does Rav's rubbed off craziness only work with other shepherds? Is this a breed thing that has just awaken in him?
I hope there are no feeling about the snake thing.. I was just worried about someone getting bitten, I've seen what happens when someone does before.

Blood turns his red piercing eyes down on the feline.
Yaa, I went an checked-up on my owners 5th wheel.

If your looking for the others, there off somewhere looking for my ball.
Last edited by Keeshah on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote: Well i still think your kinda foxy..
Lucky laid back getting control over his breathing from laughing and his river ordeal, but when Rav said what he said Lucky nearly lost it again cracking a huge smile and laughing a bit

"Well thats heh good to know then! heh"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood looked a bit different than usual. Like there was something really bothering him, but he was hiding it. He considere Rav for a moment...just thinking about him. The hour he spent asking the endless unfiltered internet about what happened to him didn’t turn up anything of particular interest.

Or at least, nothing that sounded sane enough to really believe.

Nonetheless, Blood was now seriously concerned as to why he felt so weird around Ravage now. There’s no way it could have had anything to do with breed. He’d already been around countless other GSDs. Heck, he’d even met other coydogs before. Never felt anything strange then...

Blood kept thinking back to anything out of the ordinary that involved the both of them. All he could come up with was that one late afternoon he woke up from deep sleep in a tight little circle with Rav and those other pets, with zero memory of how it happened...and…something about really strange weather.

The big dog had become so lost in thought, he didn’t snap out of it until something else caught his eye. His bouncy-ball!

Behind the other pets, across the grove on the other side of the street, there was another dog walking along and bouncing his sky-ball along as he walked! Someone else had found it!

Blood pointed. “Wait a second...Hey! Isn’t That my ball right there?”
Even at a distance, he could make out the shiny plastic and blood colored marks covering the toy.

“HEY YOU!” Blood shouted out and began sprinting towards the dog. A big Doberman pinscher...
Last edited by D-Singer on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Well i still think your kinda foxy..
Lucky laid back getting control over his breathing from laughing and his river ordeal, but when Rav said what he said Lucky nearly lost it again cracking a huge smile and laughing a bit

"Well thats heh good to know then! heh"

Rav smiled that he had gotten the fox to laugh..
Could be worse, I could have thought that you were kinda Pomeranian!
He perks up his ears..
That sounds like Blood.. I was wondering if he was ever going to stop brooding and come join us looking for the ball. it is his after all.

Rav bolts upright..
The Ball!! I forgot all about that.. I chucked it up onto the bank when i got in that strong current, way down there at the first bridge.
Rav gets up onto his paws and starts trotting down to look for it again.

He looks up to the road, where Bloods voice is coming from. and spies a Doberman with the ball..
He turns and heads back up twords the road he was nearly flattened on earlier.
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

"Well, there he goes." Cam said quietly. "Think we should go after him? I mean, I don't think that dog meant to steal the ball. He probably just found it..."
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Hotep the psychic

horus nidded in agreement before follwing after blood
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I think we should." Kayla agreed, following Hotep.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The dog stopped bouncing the ball and caught it one paw, stopping just a few feet in front of Blood.

It was a very tough, yet very youthful looking Doberman pinscher, just slightly shorter than Blood, but equally (if not more) athletic in appearance. His short fur was jet black and covered in rusty red spots, and gave off a very healthy looking sheen, and of course had pointy ‘show-cut’ ears and a doc'ed tail.

Around his neck he wore a broad, solid black collar which had two external pockets, a silver utility clip, and an empty Velcro patch, but no tags to be seen.

“Sup’, what do ya want?”

Blood had come to a screeching halt, and straightened himself up.

*ahem* That ball you’ve got there...”
He pointed to the Doberman’s paw holding the toy.
“It belongs to me.”
Blood stated in monotone.

The new dog tilted his head to one side and raised a brow at Blood.
“Oh yeah?”

He bounced the ball once and caught it again. Both Blood and the newcomer looking each other over intensely. Blood sniffed.

The new dog gave him a skeptical glare.
“I don’t see your name on it.”

Blood gritted his teeth a little at the snide comment.
“But it DOES have my scent on it, jerkwad.”
He said with a noticeable irritation, knowing full well any dog with an even partially functional nose could tell he wasn’t lying.

“Watch it stupid.” The Doberman obviously didn’t appreciate the insult. He bounced the ball again
“Maybe you don’t know how this stuff works...”
The ball *pinged* as it bounced off the sidewalk again and back onto the dog’s paw.

“If you were playing with it and you put it down, it’s mine.”
*ping*
“If I saw it first, it’s mine.”
*ping*
“If I like it, It’s MINE.”
*ping*

Blood was starting to look thoroughly irked as this dog arrogantly insulted him with that selfish little list of ‘Dog Property Laws’.

The ball bounced again.
“YEAH? Well if I had it a little while ago, IT’S MINE!”
Blood barked as he made a pass at his stolen toy and missed.

The Doberman snatched the bouncy ball out of Blood’s reach and held it off to the side in a death grip, and proclaimed with a maniacal grin:

“And if I can take it from you IT’S MINE!!”

“ERRRGG!!!”

Blood let out a deep-throated growl and huffed. His patience had been run awfully thin by this new dog already, and it didn’t look like he was gonna take much more.

His new antagonist didn’t even blink, still grinning...
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir couldn't believe it. One moment the red-eyed GS was here, the next he was gone in a flash. Maybe he's hyperactive or something?

Still, the cat was getting curious. There was something... odd about these German Shepherds, Hotep being way ahead of his years, for example. And not knowing about something can really gnaw into his conscience, so he said to the rest, "Yes, I want to know their names at least."

Hence, he jogged along, huffing away. When they got nearer to the target dog, he saw that he was with another dog, a tall and tough Doberman, with the latter holding the ball on his side. When he looked closer, he saw that the red-eyed dog was growling, and the new one was grinning.

Everything clicked. This was not going to end well if they're not stopped now. There's a reason why both the German Shepherd and Doberman breeds are restricted breeds back in Malaysia...

So, he suddenly sprinted towards the two, hoping to stop them from initiating a dog-fight. And just as suddenly, he tripped over a pebble and rolled straight at the Doberman, in course for a crash collision!

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!!!"

Hotep the psychic

Hotep who saw the cat tumble and took a chance at grabing the ball from behind. "once I get the ball its straight for the grove no stopping" Hotep thought
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav comes running up to the canine face off..

Hello there, I can vouch that the ball belongs to my Alpha there.. AN he is a bit possessive of it.

He looks down at the old cat.
Are you ok? you didn't break a hip or something did you?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla ran over to where Petir was. "Are you alright?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Both Blood and the new dog quickly stepped out of the way as a big black and grey cat tripped and tumbled into a sprawled out mess on the sidewalk where the doberman was standing.

The new dog's smile waivered, but was soon grinning even wider than before, seemingly even more amused.

He retracted the paw holding Blood’s toy and held it in front of his chest with both paws.
“Hah! What was that? “Cats always land on their feet”. Or something like that. Ain’t that right old man?”
The new dog tossed the ball in the air and caught it in both paws as he mocked Petir, then looked as another big GSD and a wierdly colored fox showed up. Blood was still relentlessly staring down the doberman in front of him, almost oblivious to Petir.
Keeshah wrote:Rav comes running up to the canine face off..

Hello there, I can vouch that the ball belongs to my Alpha there.. AN he is a bit possessive of it.

He looks down at the old cat.
Are you ok? you didn't break a hip or something did you?
The doberman looked back from Blood to Rav. Still smirking. “...Alpha?”

Blood covered his eyes with one paw in disbelief. This was NOT a good time for Rav to be making an idiot of himself.

“I don’t give a [censored].” He said with amused sarcasm. “The idiot dropped it so he obviously doesn’t want it.”

“...Unless he can take it from me which I seriously doubt he can.”

Blood leapt over Petir and Kayla, causing the still-smirking doberman to take another step back, just off to the side of Lucky and Ravage.
“YEAH? You wanna BET [censored]!?”

The dog looked around. There was nobody in sight but the small gathering of pets. He locked eyes with Blood again.
“Hey...It’s right here. Go on, take it. If you can, Alpha.”

The antagonistic dobie taunted as he held the toy underpaw in an iron grip at waist-level.
Happiness Designer

Cam, in the back of the group of animals, called out, "Well, you don't need to be such a jerk about it. It's Blood's ball, so give it back. Go buy your own toy."
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

"did you know dobermans usually have a oversensative spot within the neck and the head. mostly facial but hitting the neck can cause serious trauma. be a shame one o.e them caused brain damage to you. maybe even break something. doesnt take much to break an arm at the joint." Hotep said behind the doberman. his arms behind his back his legs evenly seperated in wait for anyfight that may come to him.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"did you know dobermans usually have a oversensative spot within the neck and the head. mostly facial but hitting the neck can cause serious trauma. be a shame one o.e them caused brain damage to you. maybe even break something. doesnt take much to break an arm at the joint." Hotep said behind the doberman. his arms behind his back his legs evenly seperated in wait for anyfight that may come to him.

Rav looks over at the Shepherd puppy..
That is highly informative, and yet disturbingly creepy, that you know breed specific critical points to hit for.
He tells Hotep.
Umm You got this right Alpha?
Rav asks of Blood, with a quick nod of his head at the other pets that would be in "Bloods Pack", reading themselves to jump into the battle.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla looked at the Doberman. "What's the big deal? Just give Blood back his ball." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Hotep smiles creepily at the Doberman in hopes of scaring him. "that's because my owner and I opened a few of them up before to see inside." Hotep said in a deep voice finishing with a large smile making it creepier in its own way. "I saw everything that day when I first opened a Doberman. intestine,the brain, liver, bones. and the blood oooooh the blood that was everywhere Doberman. I can still smell it." Hotep said after wards keeping his creepy air around himself only his eyes showed his playfull nature to getting into the Dobermans head in hopes he would drop the ball.
ImageImageImage
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood had practically feral aggression burning in his eyes as he pulled back into an aggressive posture, as if ready to spring on this severely arrogant new dog. The doberman never stopped smiling as he seemed to mirror Bloods stance...still holding his toy just above his waist, in some mocking gesture that he was going to hand it back.
Hotep the psychic wrote:"did you know dobermans usually have a oversensative spot within the neck and the head. mostly facial but hitting the neck can cause serious trauma. be a shame one o.e them caused brain damage to you. maybe even break something. doesnt take much to break an arm at the joint." Hotep said behind the doberman. his arms behind his back his legs evenly seperated in wait for anyfight that may come to him.
Both dogs turn their heads towards the little black GSD pup. Their expressions of hatred and arrogant glee momentarily replaced by slightly shocked confusion.

“Is this kid for real??” The dobie thought to himself in almost disbelief that a little puppy had just threatened him.

Blood’s expression twisted a little more as Hotep went on, equally astonished by just how far the pup was taking it…
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep smiles creepily at the Doberman in hopes of scaring him. "that's because my owner and I opened a few of them up before to see inside." Hotep said in a deep voice finishing with a large smile making it creepier in its own way. "I saw everything that day when I first opened a Doberman. intestine,the brain, liver, bones. and the blood oooooh the blood that was everywhere Doberman. I can still smell it." Hotep said after wards keeping his creepy air around himself only his eyes showed his playfull nature to getting into the Dobermans head in hopes he would drop the ball.
The Doberman tilted his head…then resumed smiling like a maniac.
“...God [censored] kid...You’re a little psychopath aren’t you?” He followed up with what sounded like a legitimately amused laugh. The way he said it sounded almost like a compliment. Obviously he wasn’t very scared by Hotep’s threats...

Blood just glared at the pup with disdain.
“You stay out of this.”
There was no way that kid could have been serious. Messing with a venomous snake was one thing. Threatening a grown Doberman Pinscher with obvious attitude problems was another issue entirely, and with how close Blood felt he was to biting this jerk’s head off, the last thing he wanted was his few friends and a puppy involved. Thank goodness Viking had gone home.

“All of you! Get the [censored] back!”
Blood barked with anger driven authority before turning back to the still highly amused Doberman.

“And you...”

He got back into his stance and threatened.
“Last chance. You hand it over or I swear I’ll bury you out here.”

“It’s right here tough guy…take or leave it...”

That was it. Blood made his move.

He catapulted forward at the doberman, swinging an open paw of exposed claws at the dog’s face.

The doberman dodged it surprisingly well, still holding out the ball.
“Nope~ Not fast enough!”

Blood snarled and spun his stance around to throw and incredibly fast right-hook at him.
The smiling dobie ducked and spun out of the way again, this time putting some distance between him and the irate Blood.

“NOPE~” He taunted.

“HOLD STILL [CENSORED]!”

Obviously this dog knew how to fight...or at the very least how to dodge punches.

Blood briefly dropped to the ground before springing towards the doberman again, this time on all fours, and at full tilt. He was going to use shutzhund to throw that jerk into an armbar, and wrentch that ball out of his filthy mit. Or maybe just rip his arm off entirely...either sounded good.

The new dog’s eyes went wide in surprise. He wasn’t going to have much luck avoiding Blood’s point-blank jail-yard rush...
“You’re DEAD!” Blood mentally exclaimed as his feet left the ground less than a meter away from his newfound enemy. Flying at him, jaws agape and arms outstretched to grab and haul him to the dirt.

It happened almost too fast to catch what really happened.

Blood's jaws made a very distinct *Click!* as they snapped together around nothing. The coydog felt an extremely well-placed kick to his guts as he continued to sail forward at full speed over the doberman he was so sure he’d caught...

He wasn’t even able to manage his own firm grasp on the new dog as his momentum carried him onwarn…slamming face-first into the ground and skidding even further away on his face and outstreched arms. The landing was so rough that Blood’s feet and lower body actually bent backwards almost all the way over his head with his arms trailing behind him. The comical posture didn’t change until his skid came to a complete stop in the gravel filled dirt, some 15 feet away from the dog he’d tried to attack, where the lower half of his body finally flopped to the ground motionless...

The Doberman, who was currently lying on his back with one foot in the air, rolled over and quickly got on his feet. Spitting the ball he’d popped into his own mouth at the last second, back into his paws.

He gave a cruel smile in Blood’s direction and raised his paw up again, gesturing like he was before.

“NOPE~ You suck, try again!”

He laughed again maniacally at witnessing Blood’s funny posture before flopping down for a ‘dirt-nap’.

Somewhere in the skid-mark engraved into the dirt by Blood's face, was the bandage that Viking's kind owner had placed on his already injured snout from earlier...
Last edited by D-Singer on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Both dogs turn their heads towards the little black GSD pup. Their expressions of hatred and arrogant glee momentarily replaced by slightly shocked confusion.

“Is this kid for real??” The dobie thought to himself in almost disbelief that a little puppy had just threatened him.

Blood’s expression twisted a little more as Hotep went on, equally astonished by just how far the pup was taking it…
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep said after wards keeping his creepy air around himself only his eyes showed his playfull nature to getting into the Dobermans head in hopes he would drop the ball.

Ravage continues to look at the shepherd pup in disbelief..
An the humans think i'm overly aggressive..
Let me explain something to you. Your not going to intimidate or unnerve a true dominate animal with such words.
At best your just going to motivate him to make you eat those words.

D-Singer wrote:The Doberman tilted his head…then resumed smiling like a maniac.
“...God [censored] kid...You’re a little psychopath aren’t you?” He followed up with what sounded like a legitimately amused laugh. The way he said it sounded almost like a compliment. Obviously he wasn’t very scared by Hotep’s threats...

See I told you.. Rav says grinning at the pup.
D-Singer wrote:Blood just glared at the pup with disdain.
“You stay out of this.”
“All of you! Get the [censored] back!”
Blood barked with anger driven authority before turning back to the still highly amused Doberman.

Rav grabs Hotep by the scruff, and half carries / half tows him back over to the old cats side.
Right, come along my little psychopath. Before your owner has to pack your insides back into you.

D-Singer wrote:The new dog’s eyes went wide in surprise. He wasn’t going to have much luck avoiding Blood’s point-blank jail-yard rush...
“You’re DEAD!” Blood mentally exclaimed as his feet left the ground less than a meter away from his newfound enemy. Flying at him, jaws agape and arms outstretched to grab and haul him to the dirt.

It happened almost too fast to catch what really happened.

Blood's jaws made a very distinct *Click!* as they snapped together around nothing. The coydog felt an extremely well-placed kick to his guts he continued to sail forward at full speed over the doberman he was so sure he’d caught...

He wasn’t even able to manage his own firm grasp on the new dog as his momentum carried him onwarn…slamming face-first into the ground and skidding even further away on his face and outstreched arms. The landing was so rough that Blood’s feet and lower body actually bent backwards almost all the way over his head with his arms trailing behind him. The comical posture didn’t change until his skid came to a complete stop in the gravel filled dirt, some 15 feet away from the dog he’d tried to attack, where the lower half of his body finally flopped to the ground motionless...
“NOPE~ You suck, try again!”

He laughed again maniacally at witnessing Blood’s funny posture before flopping down for a ‘dirt-nap’.

Ooooh. that's going to leave a mark..
Rav remarks, settling down on his haunches, to watch the combat.
Come on Blood, settle down an stop rushing in. Git him out of your head..
Rav perks up his ears... then barks to the Doberman
Who are you? by the way..
Hotep the psychic

Hotep wanting to help still understood and stopped before stepping back he was unafraid but his mind was angered at him taking it as a downsizer. he watched the fight with an open mind taking a better look at the dobermans style of fighting. then rav drug him away. still he watched the two fight he stared at the dobermans stance, swings, and placement. "wow hes good......his placement is good too. but how is he that fast?" hotep said mostly too himself as he watched closer his eyes searching for weakness.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep wanting to help still understood and stopped before stepping back he was unafraid but his mind was angered at him taking it as a downsizer. he watched the fight with an open mind taking a better look at the dobermans style of fighting. then rav drug him away. still he watched the two fight he stared at the dobermans stance, swings, and placement. "wow hes good......his placement is good too. but how is he that fast?" hotep said mostly too himself as he watched closer his eyes searching for weakness.

Well, I haven't got close enough to look in his ears, or inner thighs for ID tattoos.
But i would say he is Military Issue..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That makes sense." Kayla said. Why does he want Blood's ball anyways? she thought.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"military sounds right, but so does years training in martial arts or so" Hotep said looking at the Dobermans neck. "if he was branded military wouldn't the mark be on the neck area? or was it the ear?" hotep asked
ImageImageImage
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Ooooh. that's going to leave a mark..
Rav remarks, settling down on his haunches, to watch the combat.
Come on Blood, settle down an stop rushing in. Git him out of your head..
Rav perks up his ears... then barks to the Doberman
Who are you? by the way..
"You bet that will..."
He said contently as he lowered his arm and brought the ball back to his chest with both paws.

That powerful kick to the gut and violent face plant was quite a combination. It wasn't the first time the Doberman had used it to throw down another dog. Blood was still face down in the dirt, and he didn’t seem to be moving much. Probably still trying to find his breath as the severe pain from that kick sank in. He's not going anywhere for a while...

The Doberman did an about face to answer Rav. "Name's Jag. I'm new here, on a little tour with my old man. Helping out at your training center and PD.” He rapped the ball in his paw as he continued from what he heard between Rav and the puppy.

"I teach K-MAADS, you understand me?" Jag exclaimed with some noticeable excitement. He wasn't even paying attention to Blood, who by now had lifted his face from the dirt and was slowly getting up, though with his back still towards everyone...

“Which would make me, the qualified bad[dog] around here!” The Doberman triumphed and began to turn back around. “You’re idiot friend should’ve-!!!”

*WHAP*

The observing pets could have easily seen the whites of Jag’s eyes as he caught a shocked, last-second glimpse of Blood, yet again attacking him at point-blank range, and this time it didn’t miss. The boasting Doberman pinscher was sent staggering backwards from the sheer force of the clawed swipe he’d almost perfectly caught with his face.

What happened? Where did he come from!? Just a second ago he was in the dirt curled up in pain!

Jag recovered, though holding the left side of his face with his eye shut tight. Once he had his footing back, he got a good look at the dog he’d kicked.

Blood was a mess, his arms, shoulders, and entire face was riddled with bleeding scrapes and cuts, and his nose looked like it’d suffered some very serious road-rash. His namesake dripped from the red, torn up skin and made little stains in his fur.

But his injuries were not half as eye-catching as the expression the coydog had. It wasn’t like before.
Blood looked irate, but this time it didn’t look like blind rage. There was a focused intent to harm in his eyes, and his movements were now were far more calculated.

Jag found himself backing up and continuously dodging as Blood wordlessly tried to attack him. The only sounds he made being his heavy breathing and harsh grunts as he threw punches, and snapped at his enemy.

“What the freak!?” By now Jag looked legitimately alarmed. Blood wasn’t just dishing out punches and bites, he was very specifically attempting grabs and hooks at him, using very familiar stances and techniques. He was using the same stuff he taught! Was this guy a K9 or security dog? The fact he’d shaken off that kick to the stomach so quickly, and that his bleeding face wasn’t even fazing him only made the possibility all the more likely.

Jag eventually blocked one of the punches, and grabbed Blood’s arm. The coydog retaliated by throwing another punch with the opposite. Jag was able to defend himself, but not without having the ball knocked out of his paw and away from them.

Now the two big dogs were grappling, and in a stunning display of wrath, Blood managed to free one of his arms, hook it under Jag’s leg and charge forward, practically lifting the big dobie off his feet as he pushed him back. Jag grunted as his back slammed into a chain-link fence, and viciously fought to grab Blood by the throat, keeping his snapping jaws away from his face, marked by several bleeding claw-marks from earlier.

The insanely ticked off coyote colored shepherd had Jag in a mirrored grasp, fighting to keep him pinned.

“I’m gonna tear you apart. *Huff*”
Last edited by D-Singer on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

hotep stared fascinatingly with awe as he saw the increase of speed and attack from blood. sighti.g everyatta,k in his head. it was sher art of bqttle
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

When Petir finally stopped rolling due to friction on the sidewalk, he did not move for a while, being knocked out. Thankfully, this only lasted for a few moments, as the ball of cat opened up. He groaned silently, cursing his non-existent luck that day.

A small stretch here, some movements over there. At least nothing seemed to be broken. With some difficulty, he sat up and rubbed his forehead with his right paw. It was then when he felt some sticky wetness on that paw. Lowering it and turning it face-up, he saw what he had expected. Ironically, he smiled with a sigh. Just like old times. Petir proceeded to pull out his sarong, and tying it around his head over that spot, into a tengkolok, with the hibiscus pin on the crest. Might as well make the impromptu bandage look nice.

He looked back at the dog fight he was not able to stop, and noticed an alarming thing. Apparently the blood-eyed shepherd was holding the Doberman against a fence in a death grip on his throat, with the former in a gnashing frenzy and the latter in a defensive mirror grip on the former's neck. The shepherd's eyes were deep with focused intent.

This was getting out of hand.

He ran back towards the two grappling dogs, and without hesitation placed both his paws under the shepherd's armpits in a soft hold. As he did so, he said with a stern voice, "Down boy, down!"

((OOC: I'm keeping this as open-ended as possible, so do whatever you feel like doing D-Singer, maybe even negate what Petir did to Blood now. I'll follow your rhythm and respond appropriately.))

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

In the midst of all the fighting, Kayla saw the ball being knocked out of Jag's paws. She ran over to where it landed and picked it up. "Gotcha." she said triumphantly.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: That powerful kick to the gut and violent face plant was quite a combination. It wasn't the first time the Doberman had used it to throw down another dog. Blood was still face down in the dirt, and he didn’t seem to be moving much. Probably still trying to find his breath as the severe pain from that kick sank in. He's not going anywhere for a while...
Rav was suddenly not feeling so well himself, suffering from symphony pains in his belly, thanks to the link he has with Blood.. need to distract this dog from Blood until he is able to recover...
D-Singer wrote:The Doberman did an about face to answer Rav. "Name's Jag. I'm new here, on a little tour with my old man. Helping out at your training center and PD.” He rapped the ball in his paw as he continued from what he heard between Rav and the puppy.

Rav shivers at the mention of the towns pet corrections and retraining center.
D-Singer wrote:"I teach K-MAADS, you understand me?" Jag exclaimed with some noticeable excitement. He wasn't even paying attention to Blood, who by now had lifted his face from the dirt and was slowly getting up, though with his back still towards everyone...

I have heard of it before, We have a fox friend who claims to have been trained in a modified form of that. I'm afraid that my training is quite inferior.. Being civilian contractor, lowest bidder and all that trained.
Rav chatters, Keeping the dogs attention off of Blood.
D-Singer wrote:“Which would make me, the qualified bad[dog] around here!” The Doberman triumphed and began to turn back around. “You’re idiot friend should’ve-!!!”

Hmmmm So... would that make me an unqualified or disqualified bad dog??
D-Singer wrote:*WHAP*

“What the freak!?” By now Jag looked legitimately alarmed. Blood wasn’t just dishing out punches and bites, he was very specifically attempting grabs and hooks at him, using very familiar stances and techniques. He was using the same stuff he taught! Was this guy a K9 or security dog? The fact he’d shaken off that kick to the stomach so quickly, and that his bleeding face wasn’t even fazing him only made the possibility all the more likely.

Jag eventually blocked one of the punches, and grabbed Blood’s arm. The coydog retaliated by throwing another punch with the opposite. Jag was able to defend himself, but not without having the ball knocked out of his paw and away from them.

Now the two big dogs were grappling, and in a stunning display of wrath, Blood managed to free one of his arms, hook it under Jag’s leg and charge forward, practically lifting the big dobie off his feet as he pushed him back. Jag grunted as his back slammed into a chain-link fence, and viciously fought to grab Blood by the throat, keeping his snapping jaws away from his face, marked by several bleeding claw-marks from earlier.

The insanely ticked off coyote colored shepherd had Jag in a mirrored grasp, fighting to keep him pinned.

“I’m gonna tear you apart. *Huff*”

Rav was really wishing his had his Bo-staff with him at this point..
He could clearly see he wouldn't last long in paw to paw combat with either of these two..
but with his Bo-staff, he could put both of them down at the same time.
Well, he thought, as long as i don't get into the fight, the others should stay out of it as well.
kurowolfe wrote:When Petir finally stopped rolling due to friction on the sidewalk, he did not move for a while, being knocked out. Thankfully, this only lasted for a few moments, as the ball of cat opened up. He groaned silently, cursing his non-existent luck that day.
He looked back at the dog fight he was not able to stop, and noticed an alarming thing. Apparently the blood-eyed shepherd was holding the Doberman against a fence in a death grip on his throat, with the former in a gnashing frenzy and the latter in a defensive mirror grip on the former's neck. The shepherd's eyes were deep with focused intent.

This was getting out of hand.

He ran back towards the two grappling dogs, and without hesitation placed both his paws under the shepherd's armpits in a soft hold. As he did so, he said with a stern voice, "Down boy, down!"

Gaah! Was Rav's only response as the old cat had awakened and got back into the fray, from around his back.
He turned to Hotep. STAY!
He then went after the old cat. Going down low on all fours, his ears back an his tail up between his legs..
As submissive as he could make himself look..
Cats are going to be the death of me yet...