HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

AnimeNerd88

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody timidly takes one of the paws of this Rav and shakes it. "H-hi. I'm M-M-Melody," she managed to say. Well, at least he seemed friendly. The other one still looked scary, and the glare he was giving Tribble only made him more frightening. "Um, I th-think he's j-just referencing Star Trek. I d-don't th-th-think he's really calling you a-aliens."
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble ignored his first officer's laments, just typical Spock behavior. He figured that she would quit it once he proved the kindness of these locals.

"Ah, good, now that we have that sorted. I'm A chinchilla, captain of this crew of adventurers. To boldly go, where we haven't gone before, and all that. Our mission is to find our way around your town here, we're rather new."

Tribble had no idea that he'd stumbled into anything, and just smiled up at them completely oblivious. He did, however, out of instinct, turn and hug the cat behind him to make her feel better. And she found out he was even fluffier all over.
[color=##912F2F]
"If you'd show us your local shops and landmarks that would be great."[/color]
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Melody timidly takes one of the paws of this Rav and shakes it. "H-hi. I'm M-M-Melody," she managed to say. Well, at least he seemed friendly. The other one still looked scary, and the glare he was giving Tribble only made him more frightening. "Um, I th-think he's j-just referencing Star Trek. I d-don't th-th-think he's really calling you a-aliens."

Blood grumps..
Oh so you two are some of those Trekkies people?
That's... just... great...

22xander wrote: "Ah, good, now that we have that sorted. I'm A chinchilla, captain of this crew of adventurers. To boldly go, where we haven't gone before, and all that. Our mission is to find our way around your town here, we're rather new."

Tribble had no idea that he'd stumbled into anything, and just smiled up at them completely oblivious. He did, however, out of instinct, turn and hug the cat behind him to make her feel better. And she found out he was even fluffier all over.
[color=##912F2F]
"If you'd show us your local shops and landmarks that would be great."[/color]

GROUP HUG!
Rav barks and he hugs the hugging couple.. looking up at Blood.
I'm not doing that..

As for landmarks, just sniff any fire-hydrant or tree.
That's NOT what they meant by that you Dolt!
Oh?? Umm what type of shops n' things are you looking for?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Oooooh, so fluffy!" Melody said as she hugged Tribble back. Fluffy, friendly, and kinda funny? He is definitely going to be a good friend! She noticed the hug from Rav, but she was focused on Tribble's fluffiness. "Yes, please show the captain and I around the neighborhood. It would be most appreciated!" She said with a giggle. She is so going to try to watch some Star Trek with him. She'd never actually seen it before, only clips and images online, and she figured she better know more about it if she wanted to be a good friend for him.
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble slipped between both hugs, turning to the other person. It was easy for him because he was so fluffy, and he didn't mind hugs because of how common they were since he was little.

"Well, I am. You know how it can be when your parents love something a whole bunch, I'm named after the thing. And I have this!"

He reached into his neck fluff and held out the tag on his collar, still snuggling those hugging him.

"But yeah, we could totally use being shown around. Shops, landmarks, things to navigate by. The usual a newcomer needs to know you know?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote: "Well, I am. You know how it can be when your parents love something a whole bunch, I'm named after the thing. And I have this!"

He reached into his neck fluff and held out the tag on his collar, still snuggling those hugging him.

"But yeah, we could totally use being shown around. Shops, landmarks, things to navigate by. The usual a newcomer needs to know you know?"

Well, if the force is with us.. everything you might want to look for is going to be back the way we came..
Blood flicks his ears..
Are you going to keep that stuff up, or should i just bite you now..?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Hey now boys, no fighting!" Melody said to Rav and the dog whose name she still didn't know, though it was mostly directed towards the other one. Even if he was still pretty big and scary, she was feeling much more comfortable thanks to this group hug, and Rav seemed super friendly! Another friend, and it was a dog! This day was just getting better and better! "How about we just get to the tour, rather then getting at each other's throats?"
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Keeshah wrote: Well, if the force is with us.. everything you might want to look for is going to be back the way we came..
Blood flicks his ears..
Are you going to keep that stuff up, or should i just bite you now..?
Tribble Snickered, somewhat getting the reference to star wars. But then he turned to the second dog... Blood. "I don't know what you mean..." He said, completely straight facedly. This stuff was literally all his social experiance since he was with the people who sold pets. "In any case, if you'd be willing to give us a tour we would be much obliged, I'm certain you understand how we can feel a little out of place in this new town."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:After the moment was broken, David pulled back slightly and sighed. "You are perfect, you know?" He gave her a quick kiss and, reluctantly, headed into the main room. "Fletch," he said, "You may want to give your humans a quick ring? Just in case Pitch pops up there?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff did as instructed and, against his better judgement, unfurled his legs from under him and dangled them over the front. "Think I got it," he beamed to Sam as the first truck pulled up outside.
"Already texted them, David." Fletcher replies swivelling an ear towards the door. "Sounds like you got a delivery, David. That got here fast. It's not the food though - it's a truck. And an old one at that." she observes, grimacing as the engine backfires.

"Good one, Scruff!" Sam grins, high-fiving the raccoon. "So is dis your first time in a house, den? If so we'd better give you a few lessons, I suppose."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Not my first time IN a house," Scruff said, before grimacing. "first time I've stayed long enough to sit."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah," David said, looking out of the window. "I think it's your bed, Alpha." David headed out to the main door and opened it. "Yes, this is the place. If you'll just follow me in? Thank you." He headed into Alpha's room and picked up the mattress. "If you can put it by there? Or where would you prefer it, Alpha?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Hey now boys, no fighting!" Melody said to Rav and the dog whose name she still didn't know, though it was mostly directed towards the other one. Even if he was still pretty big and scary, she was feeling much more comfortable thanks to this group hug, and Rav seemed super friendly! Another friend, and it was a dog! This day was just getting better and better! "How about we just get to the tour, rather then getting at each other's throats?"

We can do both at the same time, kat. we are good at multi-tasking..
Ravage barks with a toothy grin..
22xander wrote: Tribble Snickered, somewhat getting the reference to star wars. But then he turned to the second dog... Blood. "I don't know what you mean..." He said, completely straight facedly. This stuff was literally all his social experiance since he was with the people who sold pets. "In any case, if you'd be willing to give us a tour we would be much obliged, I'm certain you understand how we can feel a little out of place in this new town."

Blood crosses his arms over his chest..
All that sci/fy gobby-gook talk.. It's annoying enough when Rav starts in with that crazy talk..

I guess we have time to show you around a bit..
As long as you don't expect any Piggy-back rides..
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble was confused, actually a little more from this development. "Goofy talk? Is that not how people talk?" He asked, legitimately confused. "I'm sure we can hold our own weights, my ansestors walked across mountains and deserts all the time. I should be able to stay fine in a Californian suburb. This is California right?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote:Tribble was confused, actually a little more from this development. "Goofy talk? Is that not how people talk?" He asked, legitimately confused. "I'm sure we can hold our own weights, my ansestors walked across mountains and deserts all the time. I should be able to stay fine in a Californian suburb. This is California right?"

Blood starts walking back the other way, twords the center of the town..
No it's not..
Blood looks back at the fluffy creature
Northern California... An we try not to think about the parts of the state to the south..
All that valley talk and all..
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Um, even though it's Northern California, it's still California. I'm pretty sure California isn't like the Dakotas." Melody said as she put an arm on Tribble's head, using him as a living arm rest. "Of course, I haven't seen a map of the U.S. For a while, and I'm not exactly that envolved with politics that much, so guess I could believe something like that happened."
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble didn't mind being handled as he walked down the street towards downtown, but his fluffy face did get pushed down by the weight of her arm so that it ended up in a valley of fluff. "Oh, ok, I think I lived in Oregon for a while. I didn't get out too much, at least not into town, since the laws weren't kind to wandering pets and given my exhotic nature it could be unsettling in some situations." He looked around at the stores around him, and the obvious reactions and accommodations made for pets. "Anyway, I grew up watching TV shows, real life can suck. But as long as I'm forced out of the house I might as well have an adventure."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Um, even though it's Northern California, it's still California. I'm pretty sure California isn't like the Dakotas." Melody said as she put an arm on Tribble's head, using him as a living arm rest. "Of course, I haven't seen a map of the U.S. For a while, and I'm not exactly that envolved with politics that much, so guess I could believe something like that happened."

The showdog kennels where i was born in, was in Indiana, so i guess i'm from there..
An Blood was an Arizona desert dog i believe..

Something like that..

22xander wrote:Tribble didn't mind being handled as he walked down the street towards downtown, but his fluffy face did get pushed down by the weight of her arm so that it ended up in a valley of fluff. "Oh, ok, I think I lived in Oregon for a while. I didn't get out too much, at least not into town, since the laws weren't kind to wandering pets and given my exhotic nature it could be unsettling in some situations." He looked around at the stores around him, and the obvious reactions and accommodations made for pets. "Anyway, I grew up watching TV shows, real life can suck. But as long as I'm forced out of the house I might as well have an adventure."

I know how that is, If i don't drag him outside to get some exercise he would just sit sit in from of the TV an get all flabby
No I wouldn't!
So up ahead is the Wall, a restaurant that caters to us pets..
the pet gym, and groomers are at the other end of the complex.
The movie theater is in the middle. with other shops filling in the rest of the spaces..
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"Oh, a show dog, thst sounds like fun!" Tribble said, smiling and listening to them talk as he continued until they got downtown. Their he just shut up and listened to the dog's description of the shops and things. "Oh, that's cool, maybe I can do something with that money my parents sometimes give me... I usualy just put it in my PayPal and buy collectibles." his tail brushed along his cat companion, because she was so cuddly, and he couldn't help but hug her for a second as he thought about what to do next.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Huh, I never would have taken you for a show dog. You look more like a body builder," Melody said to Rav, then realizing something he said. "Your name is Blood? Ok, good to know," she said to Blood. She wasn't weirded out, she'd heard weirder names for pets at her apartment, and was happy that she could call him something other than 'that big scary dog'. She stayed silent for hearing about the locations and such, except when Tribble hugged her again, "If you keep hugging me, I might have to take you home," She did, however, have one question, "A restaurant for pets? We can get our own restaurant?" She'd never heard of something like before, having rarely left the apartment building, and she was interested in the idea for such a thing.
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Not my first time IN a house," Scruff said, before grimacing. "first time I've stayed long enough to sit."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah," David said, looking out of the window. "I think it's your bed, Alpha." David headed out to the main door and opened it. "Yes, this is the place. If you'll just follow me in? Thank you." He headed into Alpha's room and picked up the mattress. "If you can put it by there? Or where would you prefer it, Alpha?"
"Okay... How much do you know about de human world den? About tings humans use inside de house and what you can and can't touch or do?"

~~~~~~~~
"So..." Fletcher scratches her ear absently. "How did you and David meet, Selene? You seem like a cute, if odd, couple."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote:"Oh, a show dog, that sounds like fun!" Tribble said,
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Huh, I never would have taken you for a show dog. You look more like a body builder," Melody said to Rav,
Ravage flexes for the pair.. strutting like he did in the show ring..
Why not? You saying that i'm not the best example of the Germain shepherd standard??
You got to have good looks for the humans. and the females as well..

AnimeNerd88 wrote:then realizing something he said. "Your name is Blood? Ok, good to know," she said to Blood.

Blood looks closely at her, with his blood red coyote eyes..
Yes it is..
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Keeshah wrote:Ravage flexes for the pair.. strutting like he did in the show ring..
Why not? You saying that i'm not the best example of the German shepherd standard??
You got to have good looks for the humans. and the females as well..

"Sorry," Melody said with a giggle, "I mean that you seem more fit towards being a body builder then a show dog. You are right, though, you can certainly be both." She blushed a little bit at the sight of him flexing, and a bit more from that 'and the females as well' comment. "You don't have to show off, you know." she said in an attempt to get him to stop. She didn't want to feel awkward again, and she definitely did feel awkward when he was doing that.
Keeshah wrote:Blood looks closely at her, with his blood red coyote eyes..
Yes it is..
"Sorry, I just didn't hear you say it earlier, so I didn't know what your name was. I know now though, so I won't forget it, Sir! she said in a random serious tone while she did a salute. She only did this to be silly, though, and wasn't sure why she did it, but she didn't mind.
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble blushed a little bit as well, starring pretty blatantly at the dog for a few seconds as he showed off. That was what a show dog was bred for after all. He pat his new friend's arm, and tugged on hers and Ravage's arms. "OK folks, enough dilly-dallying, I want to get myself some food and you're gonna show me how. You got it?" He was really small, and he held them close to him so that they would almost have to be in lockstep with him as he walked. He made them brush up against his fluffy little body, and each other, smiling as he walked directly at the indicated food place and humming the imperial march to himself.

(sorry that took me so long, I couldn't really think of a way to continue that wouldn't be disjointed, and then I forgot about it this morning before going out for hours to walk down the river to the art museum from Rockey.)
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Um, about that actually," Melody said as she walked toward the restaurant in log step with Tribble and Rav, "I still am curious about the idea of a restaurant specifically for us pets. I've never heard of something like that. Do other pets run it, or are there a bunch of humans running the show? Are humans allowed to be patrons, or is it pets only? Do they offer food for the more exotic pets in the neighborhood, like Tribble here or the jack rabbit? Is there furniture made for us in mind, or do we have to use furniture made mostly for humans?" These questions slipped through Melody's lips. She was genuinely curious, as she had never even considered the idea of a business being owned or run by pets, and she wanted to get as much information as she could.
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: "Sorry," Melody said with a giggle, "I mean that you seem more fit towards being a body builder then a show dog. You are right, though, you can certainly be both." She blushed a little bit at the sight of him flexing, and a bit more from that 'and the females as well' comment. "You don't have to show off, you know." she said in an attempt to get him to stop. She didn't want to feel awkward again, and she definitely did feel awkward when he was doing that.

Well, you can blame Blood for me being all buff.. he wanted a sparing partner, so i had to become tuff enough to take being pounded upon!
Rav continues prancing, like he was showing-off on the catwalk, until Blood swats him between his ears.
Stop that..
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Sorry, I just didn't hear you say it earlier, so I didn't know what your name was. I know now though, so I won't forget it, Sir! she said in a random serious tone while she did a salute. She only did this to be silly, though, and wasn't sure why she did it, but she didn't mind.

Blood returns the salute..
Despite rumors Rav likes to spread around, I'm not military...
22xander wrote:Tribble blushed a little bit as well, starring pretty blatantly at the dog for a few seconds as he showed off. That was what a show dog was bred for after all. He pat his new friend's arm, and tugged on hers and Ravage's arms. "OK folks, enough dilly-dallying, I want to get myself some food and you're gonna show me how. You got it?" He was really small, and he held them close to him so that they would almost have to be in lockstep with him as he walked. He made them brush up against his fluffy little body, and each other, smiling as he walked directly at the indicated food place and humming the imperial march to himself.

Rav marches on in lock step with the two new pets, singing..
We're Off the see the Lizard! The wonderful lizard of OZ!

Which makes Blood cringe and facepaw!
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Um, about that actually," Melody said as she walked toward the restaurant in log step with Tribble and Rav, "I still am curious about the idea of a restaurant specifically for us pets. I've never heard of something like that. Do other pets run it, or are there a bunch of humans running the show? Are humans allowed to be patrons, or is it pets only? Do they offer food for the more exotic pets in the neighborhood, like Tribble here or the jack rabbit? Is there furniture made for us in mind, or do we have to use furniture made mostly for humans?"

It's run by humans i believe, although there have been pets who work there..
It's menu generally avoids things toxic to us animals.. like chocolate, or caffeine..
Since there are few of us who can eat anything the humans can like Rav does, without harm..

Just my superior breeding..
yea riiiight..
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble walked with them until they got to the door, then he stepped back to let the big old dogs take care of it. "Hey, my dietary needs aren't that special. I just can't have anything over 4% sugar in my diet and can't have alot of fat. So I mostly just have hay and these little nuggets. I mean, I also can't have any kind of dairy, and most vegetables and fruit are way to sugary, and..." He trailed off, still speaking, but going into the background as his mind slowly reset and waited for them to go inside.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"And the furniture? Is it usually pet sized or human sized?" Melody inquired, noticing Tribble's description of his diet, but ignoring it slightly. Then she seemed to have realized something as she said, "Also, are you willing to pay for my meal? I believe I left my wallet in one of the boxes at home. I am more than willing to pay you back."
-Monokuma

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David read the board that said 'anywhere' and directed the delivery agents to put it alongside the outer wall, facing toward the main window. Once that was done he thanked the movers before they headed back out to get the main table and chair set as he made up the bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Um..." Scruff shrugged. "I know they sleep on spongy mats like this." He climbed off the chair and lay, straight-backed, on the floor. "They have a thing called a fridge where they keep food for a long time," he said, looking up at Sam from the floor. He put his feet on the floor behind his head and stood up. "Oh, and they have a bowl of water that they can change by pushing a button or a handle but they keep that in a small room as they don't want others seeing th... Oooh, a table!" He cooed as the delivery humans brought the furniture in, excusing themselves. "I've seen humans put food on these!"

After delivering the rest of the set, the younger of the two smiled. "Ladies," he said, doffing his cap and taking a bow.
"Stop doing that," the older admonished as they left. "Everytime you see a female..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote:Tribble walked with them until they got to the door, then he stepped back to let the big old dogs take care of it. "Hey, my dietary needs aren't that special. I just can't have anything over 4% sugar in my diet and can't have alot of fat. So I mostly just have hay and these little nuggets. I mean, I also can't have any kind of dairy, and most vegetables and fruit are way to sugary, and..." He trailed off, still speaking, but going into the background as his mind slowly reset and waited for them to go inside.

Sooooo you eat those rabbit alfalfa pellets?
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"And the furniture? Is it usually pet sized or human sized?" Melody inquired, noticing Tribble's description of his diet, but ignoring it slightly. Then she seemed to have realized something as she said, "Also, are you willing to pay for my meal? I believe I left my wallet in one of the boxes at home. I am more than willing to pay you back."

I'm sure they are made to fit the size of pet intended to use it..
Blood gives her one of "Those" looks.
I think we can work something out.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"Yeah! Or at least, something close to it..." he paused for a second and looked up at the dogs. "Now can you open the door? I'm starving over here and I literally can't."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Selene , almost quietly , came to behind David and gave him a gentle hug "Sorry I can't help you with this, though I promised I would , David, but my owner is in need of my help now , so I have to come to him, so I guess I'll see you later ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, love," David said, turning and returning the hug before giving her a gentle kiss. "Take a photo of his face when you explain about the door, heh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:"Well, I could go for a meatball sandwich. But, let's hurry, It's been awhile since we've seen the others." Rosal said, heading towards their destination.
"Yeah, I wonder what they've been up to since we've been gone."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote:"Yeah! Or at least, something close to it..." he paused for a second and looked up at the dogs. "Now can you open the door? I'm starving over here and I literally can't."
Rav breaks the conga line to open the door..
M'ladies first!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody giggles as she walks through the now open door. "Why thank you! Such a gentleman!" she said. She's only met a few people, and they're all so nice! Well, Blood is kinda scary, and she didn't really get to know that jack rabbit very well, but they're both probably really nice too, she just had to get to know them better!
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Um..." Scruff shrugged. "I know they sleep on spongy mats like this." He climbed off the chair and lay, straight-backed, on the floor. "They have a thing called a fridge where they keep food for a long time," he said, looking up at Sam from the floor. He put his feet on the floor behind his head and stood up. "Oh, and they have a bowl of water that they can change by pushing a button or a handle but they keep that in a small room as they don't want others seeing th... Oooh, a table!" He cooed as the delivery humans brought the furniture in, excusing themselves. "I've seen humans put food on these!"
"Yeah. Right. So we have a bit to teach you... Hey, David? While we're waitin' for the food to arrive, would ye mind if we gave Scruff a tour of your house and taught him about de human world? I just tink it's better he learn a bit here wit' odder animals around where he can safely make mistakes an' ask questions rahder dan goin' straight into my house wit' my parents and offendin' dem because dey can be a little strict at times..."

~~~~~~~~
Back at Fletcher's house, Fletcher's "mum" pulls her frizzy, black hair into a ponytail behind her head and wraps a dark brown band around it to hold it in place before picking up a box and carrying it through to her husband who is unpacking a plastic crate in the kitchen.
"Here y'are, hot stuff. I found your last box of tools."
"Thanks, babe! You the best!" grins Fletcher's "dad", a tall man with ebony skin, close-cropped black hair and a neat moustache. "I'm gon' take these to my new man cave!" he enthuses, kissing his wife who is almost as tall as he is but slender and with slightly paler skin.
"Good! Get 'em outta my nice, clean kitchen!" she laughs. "Shoo! Scram!"
Giggling, he heads out the door, tucking the box under an arm as he pushes open the shed and switches on the light.
"Well... I like what I see!" he smiles, setting the box on a nearby bench and opening a couple of cabinets at random, investigating the contents and shooing away a rather irate mouse whose nap he's just rudely interrupted.
Unperturbed, the man opens his box and starts unpacking the contents neatly into the various draws, shelves and hooks around the workbench before crossing to a couple of crates stacked in a corner by some timber which is leaning against the wall. He's about to shift the crates when he notices a paw protruding slightly from behind them, almost hidden by a tarpaulin which has slid from atop the stack. He wonders if this is the rabbit Fletcher had texted him about and hesitates for a moment, unsure if the creature is awake or whether it even is the rabbit or if it's something else that could be dangerous.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, Sam," David said, spreading his arms wide. "Should we start in the room with the 'refillable water bowl'?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Good idea. Scruff, let's follow David." the rabbit smiles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble hummed the imperial march as he walked into the restaurant, and he looked around to see if their was anything he could eat. He basically could only eat hay stuff, so he'd need that. "Oh, yeah, before I forget, I don't have any money on me... It's all in my paypal."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David led Sam and Scruff into the bathroom area and shut the door behind them after putting a hand down to stop Scruff as he went for a drink. Those listening at the door would have heard Sam and David instructing Scruff in what to do and why. Those listening from elsewhere in the house would have heard 'They WHAT!? That's a waste of water!' from Scruff as they continued the instruction in how to use it and clean the area. "Urgh!" Scruff complained.

He didn't have so many complaints about how to handwash. He knew how to do that. "UUm, may I have some... private time?" He asked, pointing to the toilet. "Trial run?"
"Poop and pray?"
"Shut up, inner me."

When they came back in at the flush, there was rather a lot of tissue on the floor...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe was woken from a doze by the sound of some large animal rummaging around in the shed. Couldn't be too close, she couldn't smell them over the omnipresent scent of humans.

She carefully bunched her lanky body up ready to jump, just in case.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @