HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Then I suppose I should apologise.." David said, before seeing the fire shield erupt into being and the fireballs raining towards them. He charged towards the Fox, forming a fist as he ran to hit his opponent in the face, "...for this! She will be protected! Fletch, get her out of here!"
-----------------------------------
"Do... do you smell fire," Scruff asked from his hiding place.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:The fire snake hit the ground and exploded, leaving a small fire where it landed
Keeshah wrote: An just what is happening??
"Some dangerous people just came out of nowhere and target the rabbit that you're trying to kidnap. If you touch her they will go after you as well, and I'm not certain you'll be living much longer after that" Selene whispered frantically..
Rav looks over to Selene..
Friends of yours?
Blood growls deeply, jumping away to stay back from the fireballs.. watching how much luck David has at charging these strange critters.
More of these lab creatures?? How do they even have powers like this??
Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: So i take it that your an Inlander then? because i've never heard of you.
"That's a good point" the fox said mockingly, and with a long sweep of his hand, the fire from the fire snake spread around, becoming a fire wall surrounding the park
"Change of plan, everyone dies!" he said, as fire balls flew up in the air, then crashed down at where David, Rav an Blood were standing

Hlaoroo wrote:"Jay, get on my back!" Fletcher instructs.

Rav grabs the antlered hare, getting into a tug of war with Fletcher..
Before having to heroically shoving them away, then trying to swat the flaming ball away, sending it flying at Lucky.!
Owww Oww Owww Holy Carp and trout! rolling on the ground to put his flaming arm out..
Blood also grabs his same arm, as if it was also on fire..

Lucky, luckilly just turns sideways, as the fireballs pass infront and behind him..
Not very accurate are you, All power.. no control.. he taunts the other fox..
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Do... do you smell fire," Scruff asked from his hiding place.
It does seem to be raining fireballs... Didn't see this in the weather forecast for today..
Last edited by Keeshah on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Jay, get on my back!" Fletcher instructs as Sam charges in, swinging the solid knob of her cane at the firey fox's head from behind like a club and using her momentum to drive her solid, metal prosthetic foot in the direction of the bear's crotch.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay felt like the world was crumbling away. Everything had been turned on its head to the point she hardly even knew what was going on. That was, until she heard Fletcher call her name. With nary a thought she threw all her trust onto the other rabbit, well, and herself of course. She clambered on as best and quickly as she could without outright knocking her friend over, all the while it might have been possible to hear her mumbling through the chaos, "I'm sorry I'm sorry..."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

During the heat of the moment, the fox was unable to react to David's attack, and got hit by both him and Sam's cane, which was strong enough to knock the fox off his feet.
Sam's kick toward the bear didn't go so well, as in one motion, with the swiftness and gracefulness no one would expect from a bear that big and that heavy looking, the bear blocked her kick, then jumped away before what was happening next.

Before hitting the ground, the fox suddenly turned, his entire body ignited as fire gathered in his paws, one directly at David, the other at Sam
"MARETNOC" he yelled, and instantly both targets where hit by two simultaneous fiery explosions, so powerful it blew them off their feet and land on their backs a few steps back.
Yet despite such an attack, David and Sam would feel almost no pain, only had the air knocked out of them. Their fur, for some reason, was covered in warm, sticky liquid.....which smelled like chocolate.

In the corner, Selene's body began to glow, as runes, though different ones than that on the fox and bear, appeared all over her body.
Keeshah wrote: Lucky, luckilly just turns sideways, as the fireballs pass infront and behind him..
Not very accurate are you, All power.. no control.. he taunts the other fox..
Crawling up to his feet, the fox pants in pain and exhaustion, as blood dripped down from his forehead.
"roupes" he muttered, and a trail of fire ran from his feet , quickly and becoming more powerful as it headed directly for Lucky

(OOC: translation: maretnoc = break , roupes = track/follow/chase)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sam," Scruff yelped as she ran in and got batted away. He didn't feel shame really, he felt he wanted to help but... He pulled himself out from 'hiding' and ran toward the situation, seeing the whatever that fire was heading towards Lucky. He half tripped, half dove to tackle Lucky out of the way as David made to grapple with the bear.
"I take it," the large English Canine said, still breathing heavily as he got to grips with the Ursine, "that reasoned discussion is out of the question?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The instant she feels Jay's arms around her neck, Fletcher secures the jackalope with one paw and grabs an abandoned woollen picnic blanket with the other. She charges for the wall of flames, throwing down the blanket to create a brief break in the fire. Once through, she pulls the blanket free and then abandons it, allowing the flames to close in again.

Securing Jay with both paws she sprints through the town, heading for the first safe place she can think of - her dad's church.

~~~~~~~~
Doing her best to control her gasps for air, Sam charges at the fox's back, again taking advantage of his distraction. This time she swings her heavy metal foot as hard as she can upwards between the fox's legs, counterbalancing with her cane.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: In the corner, Selene's body began to glow, as runes, though different ones than that on the fox and bear, appeared all over her body.

Rav saddles up next to Serence..
So you have these magic powers too, just like those two do??
Are you from a lab, or an Alien?

Rubbing his arm..
Hey!! I'm a show dog! just look at what they have done to my fur!!Rav growls channeling Blood's anger..
Blood dives over the firewall and joins into the fight with the bear, Growling and snarling like a rabid beast.
Now that he has gotten in close, he can land his well practiced kick's and punches.

[quote="Keeshah
Lucky, luckilly just turns sideways, as the fireballs pass infront and behind him..
Not very accurate are you, All power.. no control.. he taunts the other fox.. [/quote]
Serence Frostbite wrote:Crawling up to his feet, the fox pants in pain and exhaustion, as blood dripped down from his forehead.
"roupes" he muttered, and a trail of fire ran from his feet , quickly and becoming more powerful as it headed directly for Lucky

(OOC: translation: maretnoc = break , roupes = track/follow/chase)

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sam," Scruff yelped as she ran in and got batted away. He didn't feel shame really, he felt he wanted to help but... He pulled himself out from 'hiding' and ran toward the situation, seeing the whatever that fire was heading towards Lucky. He half tripped, half dove to tackle Lucky out of the way as David made to grapple with the bear.

Lucky gazes into the raccoons eyes..
Well now, I didn't you cared!he yips out with a foxish grin.. Ruffling the top of Scruff's head.
But the line of fire is coming back, we gotta roll.. Giving Scruff a push to the left, as he rolls off to the right. as the line of fire swooshes right were they were.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I take it," the large English Canine said, still breathing heavily as he got to grips with the Ursine, "that reasoned discussion is out of the question?"
Hlaoroo wrote: Doing her best to control her gasps for air, Sam charges at the fox's back, again taking advantage of his distraction. This time she swings her heavy metal foot as hard as she can upwards between the fox's legs, counterbalancing with her cane.
"how....." the fox asked as he turned , confused, disbelief, exhausted, angry to see David still stand with barely a scratch on him. "How are you still ali-" he muttered, but was interrupted as he noticed and barely dodged Sam's kick, which missed the fox by seconds. The fox swiftly turned around and tighten his palm around Sam's neck.
A burning sensation spread through Sam's body, as she could feel the life getting drained from her body. The fox's body at the same time showed drastic changes, his fangs became longer and sharper, his eyes burn bright red like boiling blood, and behind him, the space itself seem to be warped, vaguely resembles a pair of wings, shrouded under an unseen cloak.
"Save your friend" the bear told David, directing his attention toward Sam
Keeshah wrote:
Rav saddles up next to Selence..

Rubbing his arm..
Hey!! I'm a show dog! just look at what they have done to my fur!!Rav growls channeling Blood's anger..
"I'm terribly sorry, but I need to ask something of you"
Keeshah wrote: Blood dives over the firewall and joins into the fight with the bear, Growling and snarling like a rabid beast.
Now that he has gotten in close, he can land his well practiced kick's and punches.
The bear pulled his sword up, its rough blade sparked with blue electricity before unleashing a flying arc of lighting toward Blood as the bear swung his sword.
Keeshah wrote: Lucky gazes into the raccoons eyes..
Well now, I didn't you cared!he yips out with a foxish grin.. Ruffling the top of Scruff's head.
But the line of fire is coming back, we gotta roll.. Giving Scruff a push to the left, as he rolls off to the right. as the line of fire swooshes right were they were.
The fire ran passed them, then hit a rock, after which it splits into 2 more flames and turned around, aiming at Lucky again
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Taken by surprise, Sam doesn't even get a chance to take a breath. Still winded from the earlier blow, she instinctively drops the cane and clutches at the paw around her throat. She kicks and struggles ineffectually, unable to make so much as a squeak or gasp. All she can do is look helplessly in David's direction as the world begins to spin and darken around her.

~~~~~~~~
Slipping into the church, Fletcher shuts the door behind her and jogs into the office. She sets the jackalope down and turns to look her over.
"Okay. I think we'll be safe here. Are you okay, Jay?"
"Fletcher? What's going on?"
Fletcher yelps and spins to face the voice and is relieved to recognise the ebony face behind the desk.
"Dad! Er, heh, hi! Um, this is Jay. Jay, this is my dad, Caleb O'Hare, the pastor here. You can trust him. Dad, uh, there was a bit of a fight in the park. We came here for safety."
"You didn't start it, did you?"
"'Course not!"
"Yeah, I didn't think so. Well, you can stay here as long as you need to. Help yourself to a drink in the kitchenette if you like. And feel free to try out the organ. The repair guy just left."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Baring his teeth in anger, David released the Bear and raced to tackle the Fox from behind, barrelling into him and trying to bring one of his hands up underneath the Foxes throat to make him release Sam. "Let her GO" he commanded, in a stern tone he rarely used, "and explain yourself NOW!"
---------------------------------------------
"Uh, oh," Scruff said, making pace through the fight and sliding between the Bears' legs in his confusion and desire to get away from the flames following him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Rav saddles up next to Selence..

Rubbing his arm..
"I'm terribly sorry, but I need to ask something of you"
An what is it that you need to ask at a time like this?
Serence Frostbite wrote:The bear pulled his sword up, its rough blade sparked with blue electricity before unleashing a flying arc of lighting toward Blood as the bear swung his sword.

Blood reaches up and catches the bears sword arm at the wrist, grinning like a feral beast
Serence Frostbite wrote:The fire ran passed them, then hit a rock, after which it splits into 2 more flames and turned around, aiming at Lucky again
Lucky gets to his paws and dashes for the magic fox, hiding behind the fox..
I believe you dropped that..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: An what is it that you need to ask at a time like this?
"Distract them" Selene said "I have a way for all of us to get out of this alive, but I need time to prepare, and when I start, they will notice and attempt to stop me. Please keep them occupied until it's done. I won't take long, only a few minutes."
Keeshah wrote: Blood reaches up and catches the bears sword arm at the wrist, grinning like a feral beast
The bear said in nothing as he looked down on Blood, then out of nowhere, a bolt of lighting gathered the bear's left hand as it came up to meet Blood's stomach.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Baring his teeth in anger, David released the Bear and raced to tackle the Fox from behind, barrelling into him and trying to bring one of his hands up underneath the Foxes throat to make him release Sam. "Let her GO" he commanded, in a stern tone he rarely used, "and explain yourself NOW!"
David's tackle managed to make the fox let go of Sam's throat, turned around and got hit by his punch.....then the fox smirked. Not only was David's punch didn't seem to hurt the fox, but his wound also seem to have stopped bleeding. In fact, the fox seemed to have recovered completely
Keeshah wrote: Lucky gets to his paws and dashes for the magic fox, hiding behind the fox..
The fire hit the fox's legs directly, then traveled upward through his body, finally ignited the ghostly wings behind him
"Explain things to charcoals ?" he chuckled sarcastically at David "no"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David tried to keep his thoughts off Selene and why she'd not popped up yet. He tried not to think about the other Dogs that had turned up as allies of the moment. He hoped the ragamuffin Scruff could get Sam out of here and gave thought to the time he needed to buy Fletcher and Jay even as he gave hope not to burn too badly. He decided the best way to help was to try and hold this... whatever he was... in place and keep his attention. "OK, mate," he grumbled, standing straight close to the Fox. "love the wings, hate the attitude. I was British Army. We stand against bullies in the name of our friends and those we are protecting. Can't let you pass, fella." He swallowed, knowing that, even if he had run, it'd just have exposed his back to a fireball. Something else crossed his mind. Explosions in a playpark? Fires? Someone would have seen it. Probably a dozen calls to fire and Police had gone out in the last few minutes...
---------------------------------------------------------
Scruff had indeed taken the time to stop running away and had circled back to start pulling Sam away. "Don't think you can hit him with a stick, Sam," he huffed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay stumbled slightly as she was let down, still breathing fast from the previous chaos and worry from what her other friends may be going through, though managed a half aware greeting to Caleb, "H-hello..." She sat on the floor, back against the wall as she looked up to Fletcher. "W-what now? U-uhm... What d-do we do?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: An what is it that you need to ask at a time like this?
"Distract them" Selene said "I have a way for all of us to get out of this alive, but I need time to prepare, and when I start, they will notice and attempt to stop me. Please keep them occupied until it's done. I won't take long, only a few minutes."

Make it quick!, we can't repell firepower of that magnitude for long!!
before doubling over holding his belly.
Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Blood reaches up and catches the bears sword arm at the wrist, grinning like a feral beast
The bear said in nothing as he looked down on Blood, then out of nowhere, a bolt of lighting gathered the bear's left hand as it came up to meet Blood's stomach.

Blood Errrrfrs... grunting and snarling maintaining his hold on the bears sword arm..
Arrgh...Huufff.. Is that.... The best.... you got?
Kicking the bear behind his knee, while attempting to judo throw him to the ground..
Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Lucky gets to his paws and dashes for the magic fox, hiding behind the fox..
The fire hit the fox's legs directly, then traveled upward through his body, finally ignited the ghostly wings behind him
"Explain things to charcoals ?" he chuckled sarcastically at David "no"

Lucky looks to David..
Even i'm not Lucky enough to keep going claw to claw with these things.. RUN for it..
Scampering off on all fours!..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As the fox releases her, Sam crashes onto her paws and knees and sucks down great gulps of sweet, life-giving air, coughing as the world continues to tilt and spin around her. She tries to answer Scruff but can't manage more than a croak. She doesn't even attempt to stand, focusing all her energy on filling her lungs and soothing her crushed throat.

~~~~~~~~
"Now we wait." Fletcher answers. "The others will come and get us when it's safe. In the meantime I'm sure they won't think to look for us here. This is a church after all. You wanna see the organ? It's a genuine Hammond. I could teach you a couple of songs if you want."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff just kept pulling Sam away as best he could, using determination more than strength.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David tried to keep his thoughts off Selene and why she'd not popped up yet. He tried not to think about the other Dogs that had turned up as allies of the moment. He hoped the ragamuffin Scruff could get Sam out of here and gave thought to the time he needed to buy Fletcher and Jay even as he gave hope not to burn too badly. He decided the best way to help was to try and hold this... whatever he was... in place and keep his attention. "OK, mate," he grumbled, standing straight close to the Fox. "love the wings, hate the attitude. I was British Army. We stand against bullies in the name of our friends and those we are protecting. Can't let you pass, fella." He swallowed, knowing that, even if he had run, it'd just have exposed his back to a fireball. Something else crossed his mind. Explosions in a playpark? Fires? Someone would have seen it. Probably a dozen calls to fire and Police had gone out in the last few minutes..
"A soldier boy,eh?" the fox grinned mockingly "Don't they teach you not to put your nose into others' business? Or is biting off more than you can chew and make a fool of yourself also part of the training?"
Keeshah wrote: Blood Errrrfrs... grunting and snarling maintaining his hold on the bears sword arm..
Arrgh...Huufff.. Is that.... The best.... you got?
Kicking the bear behind his knee, while attempting to judo throw him to the ground..
Unfortunately for Blood, the bear was like a brick wall, and electrified one. When Blood's kick touched the bear's leg, a paralyzing shock ran through him, even stronger than the one he was experiencing from the bear's punch. Taking the advantage, the bear quickly pulled his sword arm backward, then used his other arm to punch a hard hit right into Blood's elbow. The moment his arm was let go, the bear took a small step back.....and vanished like a fading mist.
Keeshah wrote: Lucky looks to David..
Even i'm not Lucky enough to keep going claw to claw with these things.. RUN for it..
Scampering off on all fours!..
The fire surrounding the park rose up several meters in height, creating an impassible wall of fire, blocking every escape Lucky could be thinking of.
"You should've ran while you still can" the fox glanced at Lucky, then back at David "I know what you're doing, of course. Buying time, hoping for some one to rescue you. Too bad, none of that will happen. You've seen too much, and so you'll burn here, tricked and sacrificed by your so-called "friend", meaningless, avoidable deaths"
Keeshah wrote: Make it quick!, we can't repel firepower of that magnitude for long!!
The bear suddenly appeared behind Selene, his sword already mid-swing, aimed at her neck
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Meaningless and avoidable, hmm," David questioned. "Must be Tuesday. If I'm to die, you might as well indulge me with why you want my friend, hmm?"
-----------------------------------------
Having pulled Sam to a patch of safety (sorta), Scruff picked up a handful of stones and started throwing them at the Bear.
"Throwing stones at a Bear," Inner Scruff said sharply. "Are you mad??"
Scruff grinned despite the fear. "Funny I should ask me that!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Unfortunately for Blood, the bear was like a brick wall, and electrified one. When Blood's kick touched the bear's leg, a paralyzing shock ran through him, even stronger than the one he was experiencing from the bear's punch. Taking the advantage, the bear quickly pulled his sword arm backward, then used his other arm to punch a hard hit right into Blood's elbow. The moment his arm was let go, the bear took a small step back.....and vanished like a fading mist.

Blood curses, while willing himself to get back up onto his paws.. How did we get into this?
Serence Frostbite wrote:The fire surrounding the park rose up several meters in height, creating an impassible wall of fire, blocking every escape Lucky could be thinking of.
"You should've ran while you still can" the fox glanced at Lucky, then back at David "I know what you're doing, of course. Buying time, hoping for some one to rescue you. Too bad, none of that will happen. You've seen too much, and so you'll burn here, tricked and sacrificed by your so-called "friend", meaningless, avoidable deaths"

Oh is that so? looks like i can still run!
Running down along the wall of flames.
Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Make it quick!, we can't repel firepower of that magnitude for long!!
The bear suddenly appeared behind Selene, his sword already mid-swing, aimed at her neck

Rav does a leg sweep on Selene to drop her out of the way of the blade weilding bear
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Meaningless and avoidable, hmm," David questioned. "Must be Tuesday. If I'm to die, you might as well indulge me with why you want my friend, hmm?"
"Your "friend" is a criminal" the fox scuffed "breaking both the law of my people as well as their own. And YOU are protecting them"
Keeshah wrote: Oh is that so? looks like i can still run!
Running down along the wall of flames.
"Feel free to make your death quicker" The fox glanced back at Lucky "it's your funeral"
Keeshah wrote: Rav does a leg sweep on Selene to drop her out of the way of the blade wielding bear
Selene feel backward just in time for the blade to miss her. As she landed on her back, the fox quickly rolled out of another downward attack from her assailant.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Having pulled Sam to a patch of safety (sorta), Scruff picked up a handful of stones and started throwing them at the Bear.
"Throwing stones at a Bear," Inner Scruff said sharply. "Are you mad??"
Scruff grinned despite the fear. "Funny I should ask me that!"
The stone almost hit their target, but was blocked but a wall of lighting, then fell to the ground. The bear glanced at Scruff, then back at Rav.
"Take the young one and hide" the bear said slowly "This is not your fight, your lives do not need to end here"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"If that's true," David stated, "your actions have hardly been the best way to prove your lawful intent to be trustworthy, hmm," he added, keeping a combat ready stance.
-------------------------
"I like the idea of living," Scruff said tremulously, "I, um, like the idea of everyone, um, living. Don't... don't you, Sam?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay wanted to say no at first, the what ifs of her friends fighting those weirdos occupying her mind. Though she decided to ignore that, for a bit at least. "W-well... I guess that would be interesting..." She got up, a bit shaky, gesturing Fletcher to show the way.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hey," Fletcher says gently, taking Jay's paw.
"I'm worried about 'em too. But ain't nothin' we can do from here. They'll come to us when it's safe. Until then we might as well keep ourselves occupied, right?"
So saying, Fletcher leads the smaller doe out from the office, into the auditorium, up the aisle between the pews and to the organ nestled beside the stage. She settles onto the bench, pulls a few slides and flips a few switches before launching into a simple but melodic bluesy gospel version of Amazing Grace.
"What do you think?" she asks, smiling at Jay as she smoothly transitions into The Old Rugged Cross.

~~~~~~~~
Sam manages to grab her cane and help Scruff drag her to relative safety.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I like the idea of living," Scruff said tremulously, "I, um, like the idea of everyone, um, living. Don't... don't you, Sam?"
Sam tries to speak again but still can't manage more than a croak so she just nods and smiles in agreement with the raccoon.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Your "friend" is a criminal" the fox scuffed "breaking both the law of my people as well as their own. And YOU are protecting them"

Wait a minute.. You're after the vixen here??? Not the Jackalope! that we are after??

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Feel free to make your death quicker" The fox glanced back at Lucky "it's your funeral"

I will make an amusing funeral pyre! turning to dive into the flames!
Followed shortly by a splash, as Lucky ends up in the river..
Or not.. Was amusing for me although..

Serence Frostbite wrote:Selene feel backward just in time for the blade to miss her. As she landed on her back, the fox quickly rolled out of another downward attack from her assailant.
Blood comes staggering up..
Just what did you do now to have these comic book bounty hunters after you?
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay followed as Fletcher took her paw in paw until they stepped towards the organ. She sat down nearby as Fletcher began to play the keyed instrument. She found the tunes produced by Fletcher and the organ rather pleasant and different than what she's heard before. "U-uh, pretty nice. Pretty nice. Just... sounds different than I was expecting." She tried her best to put the park out of her mind, instead letting Fletcher's playing take priority in her consciousness.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"If that's true," David stated, "your actions have hardly been the best way to prove your lawful intent to be trustworthy, hmm," he added, keeping a combat ready stance.
"You Outlanders speaking about trustworthy. Hypocrites." the fox let out a mocking chuckle "I told you to stand aside. Not my fault you want to fight instead, like always"
Keeshah wrote:Wait a minute.. You're after the vixen here??? Not the Jackalope! that we are after??
"ooooooh yeeeeaaah" the fox grinned, glancing at Selene, then back at David "What if I tell you that your friend over there purposefully using you all as baits, and even mislead us into thinking someone else is her?"
Keeshah wrote: Blood comes staggering up..
"I'm sorry but it's hard to explain"
"Do not ask. If you know more, we cannot let you live" the bear told Blood, then turned his attention back to Selene
"You know what will happen soon. Time is running out. Will you not concede?"
"I'm sorry, but no"
The bear sighed quietly, then sparks of electricity starts running along his blade. At the same time, the fox's wings expanded as he starts to levitate.
"That's all the answer we need" he grinned

(OOC: I didn't forget about Lucky, but unfortunately just can't seem t think of a way to interact with him right now, and I've wasted too much time already, so here's everyone else at least, sorry ^^")
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You speak of hypocrisy like you're not using it yourself," David growled, getting angrier, "whining that we're 'awlays out to fight' when you quite clearly came looking for just that! OUR actions have been defensive." He pointed directly at the Fox. "YOU'RE the ones out for this fight so stick you flamin' 'holier than thou' attitude where the sun refuses to shine, fella."
-----------------
"I'm, um..." Scruff looked around. "I just want to get out of here with you, Sam," he said helplessly, beginning to cry.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Blood comes staggering up..
"I'm sorry but it's hard to explain"
"Do not ask. If you know more, we cannot let you live" the bear told Blood, then turned his attention back to Selene
An yet, with all of your magical fires all around us, we can't just run away an leave you two in peace...
Sooo if you could take the time to put them out.. we will get out of your way here..

Serence Frostbite wrote:(OOC: I didn't forget about Lucky, but unfortunately just can't seem t think of a way to interact with him right now, and I've wasted too much time already, so here's everyone else at least, sorry ^^")

Lucky mean time, crawls out of the river, having been swept way down stream..
An goes off to find so humans of authority.. sheriffs, fire fighters, animal control, national guard...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay followed as Fletcher took her paw in paw until they stepped towards the organ. She sat down nearby as Fletcher began to play the keyed instrument. She found the tunes produced by Fletcher and the organ rather pleasant and different than what she's heard before. "U-uh, pretty nice. Pretty nice. Just... sounds different than I was expecting." She tried her best to put the park out of her mind, instead letting Fletcher's playing take priority in her consciousness.
"Oh yeah?" Fletcher grins and starts her footpaws walking up and down the pedal board in a jazzy rhythm as she taps a button between the keyboards with her thumb.
"How about this then?" she asks, launching into an upbeat version of The Battle Hymn Of The Republic.
"This more like it?"

~~~~~~~~
"I know, Scruff, I know." Sam croaks, pulling the raccoon into a hug as they shelter behind the barbecue. Walled in by the flames she can only wait with Scruff for help to arrive.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You speak of hypocrisy like you're not using it yourself," David growled, getting angrier, "whining that we're 'awlays out to fight' when you quite clearly came looking for just that! OUR actions have been defensive." He pointed directly at the Fox. "YOU'RE the ones out for this fight so stick you flamin' 'holier than thou' attitude where the sun refuses to shine, fella."
Keeshah wrote: An yet, with all of your magical fires all around us, we can't just run away an leave you two in peace...
Sooo if you could take the time to put them out.. we will get out of your way here..
"Whatever tough guy" the fox laughed as he floated upward, a laugh so off-putting, it caused the bear to turned and look, just in time to block a big fire ball flying directly at him
"NOone's leaving" the fox announced as embers and flames gathers around him, and the firewall became even more intense "Not even you, you decrepit traitor"
Selene and the bear exchanged a worried look, after which he sighed and let out a disapproved grunt, readying his sword, not at Selene, but at the laughing fox in the sky
"David, GET TO SAM!" the vixen shouted as loudly as she could, then turned to Rav and Blood "Please seek cover as well, I'm not sure what else will happen at this rate"
Hlaoroo wrote: "I know, Scruff, I know." Sam croaks, pulling the raccoon into a hug as they shelter behind the barbecue. Walled in by the flames she can only wait with Scruff for help to arrive.
From beyond the wall of smoke and fire, a figure approached them, then it crossed the flame, and revealed to be a raccoon, a bow on his back, and a crossbow in his hand. Kneeling down in front of Sam, the stranger looked deep into her eyes, his gaze cold, emotionless, then he held up a black stone, from which a voice whispered to both Sam and Scruff
"Stay calm, and you will live" it said, before the raccoon crushed it in his palm.
Suddenly, fear seem to have left Scruff, as pain and breathlessness left Sam. No longer did they feel the heat, or the struggle to breathe, in fact, all they could feel was a kind of...emptiness
"stay" the same voice whispered, as the racoon remained silent in front of them.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

He heard Selene shout out and turned away from the Fox, a bout of coughing growing it his throat as she urged him to safety. He had a feeling he'd done enough, that it was out of his paws now. Time to get Sam clear. "Nuts," he said, stomping over to where he believed the Rabbit and and boy were hiding, not being able to see too much due to smoke in the eyes.
---------------
"Are.. are you Azeban," Scruff queried, wondering what a Raccoon god was doing, bothering with him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Whatever tough guy" the fox laughed as he floated upward, a laugh so off-putting, it caused the bear to turned and look, just in time to block a big fire ball flying directly at him
"NOone's leaving" the fox announced as embers and flames gathers around him, and the firewall became even more intense "Not even you, you decrepit traitor"
Selene and the bear exchanged a worried look, after which he sighed and let out a disapproved grunt, readying his sword, not at Selene, but at the laughing fox in the sky

having seen that the bear can block and deflect the manic foxes attacks, Rav and Blood saddle up close to either side of him..
Your partner seems to have lost it.. Blood says from one side.
definitely! He is really relishing!, lording over others who never had a chance against him. Rav replies from the other side of the bear.
Blood looks over at Rav from the other side of the bear.. What?
Not to mention his blood-lust, I'd say he is delighting in anticipation at getting to kill us ALL.. Rav replies, implying the Bear is a target of the flyingfox as well.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay's ears perked up at the different type of tune being played, her head bobbing slightly to the music. "Hmm, I think I like this one a bit more than the other ones. I like its flow, I think." While she wasn't smiling, it would be a bit obvious the jackalope's mood had improved over the course of Fletcher's musical ministrations.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:He heard Selene shout out and turned away from the Fox, a bout of coughing growing it his throat as she urged him to safety. He had a feeling he'd done enough, that it was out of his paws now. Time to get Sam clear. "Nuts," he said, stomping over to where he believed the Rabbit and and boy were hiding, not being able to see too much due to smoke in the eyes.
---------------
"Are.. are you Azeban," Scruff queried, wondering what a Raccoon god was doing, bothering with him.
The racoon stared at Scruff for a little bit, then let out a chuckle and ruffled Scruff's headfur. When David finally reached them, the racoon just gave him a nod, before turning his attention to hiss weapons, obviously prepared for a fight.
Keeshah wrote: having seen that the bear can block and deflect the manic foxes attacks, Rav and Blood saddle up close to either side of him..
Your partner seems to have lost it.. Blood says from one side.
definitely! He is really relishing!, lording over others who never had a chance against him. Rav replies from the other side of the bear.
Blood looks over at Rav from the other side of the bear.. What?
Not to mention his blood-lust, I'd say he is delighting in anticipation at getting to kill us ALL.. Rav replies, implying the Bear is a target of the flyingfox as well.
"Erm......" Selene said from behind Blood and Rav "Standing right behind him might not be the best idea"
Before the vixen could explain anything for, there was a rumble as spheres for flames began crashing down upon them from the sky, as the wind picked up, gradually forming a vortex of fire, dragging everything toward it, with the fox in its center
"2 minutes" the bear grumbled, before charging toward thee forming fire tornado.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"David! Are you all right?" Sam asks, pulling the dog down behind the cover of the barbecue.

~~~~~~~~
"Ah, you like a bit of swing. You have good taste!" Fletcher grins.
"Would you like to try playing it yourself?" she asks, finishing the song with a flourish.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Erm......" Selene said from behind Blood and Rav "Standing right behind him might not be the best idea"
Before the vixen could explain anything for, there was a rumble as spheres for flames began crashing down upon them from the sky, as the wind picked up, gradually forming a vortex of fire, dragging everything toward it, with the fox in its center
"2 minutes" the bear grumbled, before charging toward thee forming fire tornado.
shouldn't you be casting your spell about now?
The two normal dogs say together in two part harmony...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Just about, Sam," David replied, joining the group down on the ground. "This has gone beyond the level of an old Army dog," he admitted, watching the new Raccoon as Scruff kept his head down.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: shouldn't you be casting your spell about now?
The two normal dogs say together in two part harmony...
Selene didn't reply. Her eyes were closed, her hand clasped together, and the glowing symbols on her skin slowly, but surely, faded away.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Just about, Sam," David replied, joining the group down on the ground. "This has gone beyond the level of an old Army dog," he admitted, watching the new Raccoon as Scruff kept his head down.
The raccoon suddenly shoved the crossbow into David's hand. The raccoon's eyes stared directly into his. With one finger, the raccoon pointed at the bolt, then at his own chest where the heart should be, then pointed at the flying fox who's now in the center of a forming fire tornado, and finally held up 3 of his fingers.