HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yes," David commented, handing the cone up to Jay, "be careful not to drip too much on my head." David had noted Selene looking and glanced around himself as Fletcher asked her question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'd pay to lern how to do that," Scruff remarked about Sam's trick. "Or get a job testing security."
"What I catches, I keeps," Scruff's inner voice said aloud.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Hm? Oh! Nothing, no one at all!" Selene replied, maybe a little bit too hasty "So everyone got their treats ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote: Scratching her nose with a finger she looks at the dog duo curiously.

I think i sniff that rabbit again.. this wayRav says.. dashing off

Blood looks back at stray dog..
you coming along with us?

#####################################
Welsh Halfwit wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'd pay to lern how to do that," Scruff remarked about Sam's trick. "Or get a job testing security."
"What I catches, I keeps," Scruff's inner voice said aloud.
Lucky perks up his ears..
An what is it that your wanting to catch??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay eagerly took her cone from David, "O-okay! I'll try to eat it... fast and slow I guess." She mumbled; a tad confused by a treat that was best eaten at a medium pace. She took her first few licks of the ice cream and enjoyed the new, chilling flavor, all the while feeling more at ease.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David chuckled warmly. "I'm sure you will," he said, before looking to Selene. "And I certainly do, sweet lady," he said, "now where shall we take these?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Depends what they're keeping," Scruff said, wondering how Lucky had heard the internal monologue that he didn't know he'd said aloud. "I'd return it when they ask though," he added, thinking that made it sound better.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Depends what they're keeping," Scruff said, wondering how Lucky had heard the internal monologue that he didn't know he'd said aloud. "I'd return it when they ask though," he added, thinking that made it sound better.

Lucky rubs his chin in a devilish way...
What is they were keeping say.... sheeps?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Why do I get the feeling you're a sheep-rustler, Lucky?" Sam asks, looking sideways at the fox.

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher doesn't believe Selene but decides not to press the issue. She remains alert, ears swivelling as she looks around the park.
"Well there's a bench over there. Or the swings just became free." she suggests.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Why do I get the feeling you're a sheep-rustler, Lucky?" Sam asks, looking sideways at the fox.

Why do you say that, like it's a bad thing??

you rather i hunt wabbits instead?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:
Fletcher doesn't believe Selene but decides not to press the issue. She remains alert, ears swivelling as she looks around the park.
"Well there's a bench over there. Or the swings just became free." she suggests.

"You wanna try the swing Jay?" Selene asked cheerfully
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay licked her ice cream merrily as the question of a swing was asked, "Uhm... Maybe... It's the thing you sit on and go back and forth on right?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay licked her ice cream merrily as the question of a swing was asked, "Uhm... Maybe... It's the thing you sit on and go back and forth on right?"
"Yeah it is, come on I'll show you" Selene said, sitting down on a swing and start swinging "It's relaxing!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David sat at a nearby table and watched the pair on the swings. "Want a push,|" he asked them.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, you're not allowed to hunt this Rabbit," Scruff said defensively, unsure as to if he'd said it or the inner him had. Either way, he decided, he meant it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Well, you're not allowed to hunt this Rabbit," Scruff said defensively, unsure as to if he'd said it or the inner him had. Either way, he decided, he meant it.
Wouldn't be much of a hunt, not with her having a bum leg an all..

Lucky leers at the rabbit..
Those ears do look quite nibble-able although, should be like gnawing on a carabnut flavored rabbit ears.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam doesn't seem perturbed by the peckish predator. Quite the opposite, in fact. She grins mischievously back at him as she hefts her cane.
"Just you try it, Lucky. Been a long time since I've whooped a fox wit' me shillelagh. I could use de practise. And just because I'm missin' me leg doesn't mean I'm disabled. I'm as fast as any other rabbit. I can kick harder dough. Bet I could kick your tail right off!" she warns without breaking eye contact.

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher seats herself next to David and sips her lemonade quietly. She's watching Jay and Selene and smiling but her ears are alert and swivelling and she hasn't quite relaxed back against the seat.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sam doesn't seem perturbed by the peckish predator. Quite the opposite, in fact. She grins mischievously back at him as she hefts her cane.
"Just you try it, Lucky. Been a long time since I've whooped a fox wit' me shillelagh. I could use de practise. And just because I'm missin' me leg doesn't mean I'm disabled. I'm as fast as any other rabbit. I can kick harder dough. Bet I could kick your tail right off!" she warns without breaking eye contact.

Lucky holds his casted tail defensively up into his arms..
Not my tail! it's been through quite enough mis-adventures.
Trotting over to nuzzle at the rabbit's ears..
So.... you have a thing for foxes?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David sat at a nearby table and watched the pair on the swings. "Want a push,|" he asked them.
"Yes please , if you don't mind" Selene replied cheerfully
"Fletcher, you wanna join us at well ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," David said, standing and walking around to the back of the swings. He made sure Jay got going before beginning to push Selene, his hands soft against her lower back as he pushed forward and when she swung back. Every now and again he made sure Jay was still going and, every now and again, he tickled them as well...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was a little wary of the swing at first, but as David pushed her swing into motion she found an appreciation for the swinging, the back and forth and the breeze. She let out a few, small laughs, enjoying the activity, which then became louder upon David's quick tickle attack, almost falling off her swing at the surprise and laughter. She turned to look at David, giggling through her words, "H-hey! That's cheating!" She giggled, a smile on her face.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Of course not." Sam lets her grin widen and doesn't break her stare as she pushes Lucky away with the tip of her cane.
"I've a ting fer kickin' fox butt."

~~~~~~~~
"Sure. Why not?" Fletcher joins the vixen and jackalope on the swings and kicks off gently, still alert, unable to shake a strange feeling of being watched.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You want me to stop," David asked Jay 'innocently' as Fletcher got up on the other swing. He kept pushing the Jackalope and Vixen alternately, resisting the temptation to turn around. Maybe it was his imagination as much as Fletchers...
------------------------------------------------------------------
"She's the house champion," Scruff declared proudly before bending to look at Lucky's back. "Although she does seem to talk about your butt a lot."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Of course not." Sam lets her grin widen and doesn't break her stare as she pushes Lucky away with the tip of her cane.

Lucky catches the cane in his muzzle, grrrrr
Hlaoroo wrote:"I've a ting fer kickin' fox butt."
Looofs lik you haf a phox ona stick..
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "She's the house champion," Scruff declared proudly before bending to look at Lucky's back. "Although she does seem to talk about your butt a lot."

I dof haf a firm n' floofy buttf

Hlaoroo wrote:~~~~~~~~
"Sure. Why not?" Fletcher joins the vixen and jackalope on the swings and kicks off gently, still alert, unable to shake a strange feeling of being watched.

Meanwhile unseen, Blood is creeping behind them through the woods from the left, while Rav is circling in from the right..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Selene laughs and giggles as David pushed her. After a while, Selene noticed how quiet Fletcher was.
"something on your mind?" she asked, as the wind picked up noticeably around them
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote:I dof haf a firm n' floofy buttf
"All de better for kickin' if you don't let go o' me shillelagh."* Sam says sweetly, tugging her cane.

~~~~~~~~
"Oh, nothing really. I just can't shake the feeling we're being watched - and I don't mean in the usual, passive way." Fletcher answers, taking a sip of her lemonade.

*shillelagh - a traditional Irish cane/walking stick, often weighted and used as a weapon. Sam's applying the term slightly ironically to her modern cane.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "All de better for kickin' if you don't let go o' me shillelagh."* Sam says sweetly, tugging her cane.
Lucky lets go of the walking stick, an snuggles up against the rabbit.
nuzzling and licking up along her long ears...
You taste good..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, nothing really. I just can't shake the feeling we're being watched - and I don't mean in the usual, passive way." Fletcher answers, taking a sip of her lemonade.

*shillelagh - a traditional Irish cane/walking stick, often weighted and used as a weapon. Sam's applying the term slightly ironically to her modern cane.
as if on cue, something blindingly fast flew pass the group, cutting of one of the rope hanging Jay's swing, before planting itself into a near by tree.
As sudden as the object came, the sky itself rumbled, and with a loud ringing noise like a charm, the entire place was bathed in a golden light.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Moving not quite so fast, David grabbed Jay as she fell and gently put her down behind him as he took in the situation. "Take cover," he stated, guiding Jay over to behind a rubbish bin concreted to the ground and looking to see if the others had followed suit.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, nothing really. I just can't shake the feeling we're being watched - and I don't mean in the usual, passive way." Fletcher answers, taking a sip of her lemonade.
as if on cue, something blindingly fast flew pass the group, cutting of one of the rope hanging Jay's swing, before planting itself into a near by tree.
As sudden as the object came, the sky itself rumbled, and with a loud ringing noise like a charm, the entire place was bathed in a golden light.

The two opposing shepherds look up into the sky..
**what in the frick was that!** Blood startles..
**Don't know, don't sniff anything new.. Invaders from mars?** Rav mindsends back.
**this antler toting Jackrabbit is way more powerful then we were let on, no wonder it escaped **
**Yes, an it seems to hate trees**
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam's ears stand up straight in indignation and she raps the fox smartly between his ears with the knob of her cane.
"Don't you start dat!" she scolds as they enter the park. She's about to add more when she's interrupted by the thunderous report and she dives under the solid steel base of the roundabout, now devoid of children amongst the cries of "Active shooter!".

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher responds almost as fast as David, dragging Selene down behind an electric barbecue set in a solid brick base.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sam's ears stand up straight in indignation and she raps the fox smartly between his ears with the knob of her cane.
"Don't you start dat!" she scolds as they enter the park. She's about to add more when she's interrupted by the thunderous report and she dives under the solid steel base of the roundabout, now devoid of children amongst the cries of "Active shooter!".

Silly rabbit don't go bolting under something metal to hide. That was a lightning strike, a very close one.. just look how poofy my fur is now with all this electrical charge..

Also Owww.
Rubbing the top of his head..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff found himself under the merry-go-round with his new sister. "I think it was... that," he finished after pausing for Lucky to speak. He put an arm across her back. "Think it's safe, Sam... er, sis. Hope my bags aren't dirty."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

With a loud thud, a thick cloud of mist dropped down in the middle of the playground. If the pets had the time to look around, they would notice that everyone else seem to have vanished.

The cloud quickly dispersed, revealing a brown bear, in heavy iron armor, wielding a sword made of stone, his right arm seem to have small traits of singed fur, next to him stood a green-eyed red fox. Runes pulsing with enigmatic energy engraved all over the bear's armor, sword, as well as the fox's body

"Come out! We'r ending this right now!"" the fox called out angrily.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay had been enjoying the peace, but the chaos erupted as she began to fell. As David grabbed her and led her behind the bin she became a complete wreck, muttering frantically, "The-doc-couldn't-do-this-the-doc-couldn't-do-this!" She huddled as close to David as possible, clutching at her sunhat, wishing for everything to go back to normal.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Dat was no lightnin'!" Sam hisses at Lucky, her point emphasised by the sudden arrival of the bear and green-eyed fox.
"Stay here, stay down, stay quiet." she instructs Scruff in an undertone. "Your bags are de least important thing right now."

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher stays still and silent, pressed against the brickwork as the fox's voice thunders through the park.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Despite his worries and concerns, David stepped forward one step, keeping between the newcomers and Jay. "What's the trouble," he asked with confidence he wasn't really feeling.
----------------------------------------
"Family sticks together, I hear," Scruff said. "I ain't budging if you ain't."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Despite his worries and concerns, David stepped forward one step, keeping between the newcomers and Jay. "What's the trouble," he asked with confidence he wasn't really feeling.
"The rabbit with horns. Give her to us and there will be no trouble" the fox demanded.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David sighed. It would be, he thought. "I cannot give that which I do not have," he explained. "The person you are after is free to come and go as they wish. Any attempt to force the issue would end up in public trouble. I believe you can understand that?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Despite his worries and concerns, David stepped forward one step, keeping between the newcomers and Jay. "What's the trouble," he asked with confidence he wasn't really feeling.
"The rabbit with horns. Give her to us and there will be no trouble" the fox demanded.

No way, That Rabbit is OUR PREY! we are getting the rewards for bringing it in!
Blood growls at the pair, while Rav is stalking closer to make off with the antlered rabbit, while everyone is busy.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David sighed. It would be, he thought. "I cannot give that which I do not have," he explained. "The person you are after is free to come and go as they wish. Any attempt to force the issue would end up in public trouble. I believe you can understand that?"
"public trouble" the fox scoffed "you Outlanders...."
Keeshah wrote: No way, That Rabbit is OUR PREY! we are getting the rewards for bringing it in!
Blood growls at the pair, while Rav is stalking closer to make off with the antlered rabbit, while everyone is busy.
The fox turned his eyes toward Blood, the runes on his body lit up as fire coiled around his arm.
"....are annoying"
Then the fire surged right at Blood's face, in the shape of a snake, with its jaws wide open.

Meanwhile, a hand gently tapped Rav's back
"You might not wanna do that, considering what's happening" Selene whispered, having noticed Rav, with Fletcher closely behind.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "public trouble" the fox scoffed "you Outlanders...."

So i take it that your an Inlander then? because i've never heard of you.
Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: No way, That Rabbit is OUR PREY! we are getting the rewards for bringing it in!
The fox turned his eyes toward Blood, the runes on his body lit up as fire coiled around his arm.
"....are annoying"
Then the fire surged right at Blood's face, in the shape of a snake, with its jaws wide open.

Blood Yelps in surprise, jumping back and rolling to the right in all one escape move, coming back up into a fighting stance a few feet away..
Serence Frostbite wrote:Meanwhile, a hand gently tapped Rav's back
"You might not wanna do that, considering what's happening" Selene whispered, having noticed Rav, with Fletcher closely behind.
An just what is happening??

** was that real, or an illusion? ** Rav mind speaks
** don't know... Wasn't going to stand there to find out. ** Blood replies in mindspeak
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The fire snake hit the ground and exploded, leaving a small fire where it landed
Keeshah wrote: An just what is happening??
"Some dangerous people just came out of nowhere and target the rabbit that you're trying to kidnap. If you touch her they will go after you as well, and I'm not certain you'll be living much longer after that" Selene whispered frantically
Keeshah wrote: So i take it that your an Inlander then? because i've never heard of you.
"That's a good point" the fox said mockingly, and with a long sweep of his hand, the fire from the fire snake spread around, becoming a fire wall surrounding the park
"Change of plan, everyone dies!" he said, as fire balls flew up in the air, then crashed down at where David, Rav an Blood were standing