HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

QuartzOrren

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by QuartzOrren »

“Sorry,did I startle you? I'm Terrelius.”

He turned to Viking,reading his expression.

“Are you okay?”
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

"More pets? Sigh, ok. If you excuse me, I'll be in my room, listening to the beatles or something" Eliot said to Dimitri, and turned around "You handle everything now" he said in a care free way. Dimitri didn't know what to do, but he decided to present himself "Hey, what's up? I am Dimitri!"
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“Hello! I am Terrelius. Pleasure to meet you.” He bowed.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

QuartzOrren wrote:“Sorry,did I startle you? I'm Terrelius.”

He turned to Viking,reading his expression.

“Are you okay?”
''Uhm....yeah....Ah'm Viking sir...'' Viking replied promptly, quickly going behind the husky Dimitri and peering at Terrelius with an eye from his back. The smaller dog shuddered as there were now more pets. Somehow, his confidence had started depleting at a very fast rate.

''YOOHOOO!!! Haey 'dere!!!'' a familiar feminine voice boomed out from the corner of the street. It was Eva Hurley, and she had just returned from shifting in her stuff into her new house. She smiled and waved as she carried a familiar looking white rectangular box.....and it oozed the intoxicating scent or melted cheese.

''Viking baby! There you are! Oh look you made new friends too! She looks so cute doesn't she!'' Eva exclaimed, reaching Dimitri's doorstep and getting down on her knees and petting the cat and husky mix. She put down the large box of pizza and proceeded to greet them.

''Well Howdeh..I'm Eva Hurley, and that right 'dere is mah dog, my little Viking.'' Eva said smiling sweetly at them. ''So what are your names?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

After looking at Eva for a bit, Terrelius squinted at Viking,reading his expression further.

“I'm Terrelius.” He turned to Viking.

“You. You shouldn't be scared. Is there some sort of problem?”
RAINBOW YEAAH!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Eva laughed as her dog went behind Dimitri to hide. She went over and picked up the frail Shepherd in her arms and cradled him in her arms like an infant.

''Oh Ah'm really sorreh 'bout that. Lil' Viking here is a very shy boy. It's his first time tryin' ta socialize with y'all...he hasn't been outta the house ever since my daddy passed away. He's a little devasted so don't mind if he's all nervewrecked around y'all...'' Eva said, giving her dog a kiss on the forehead and turning her attention back to the pets. Viking just looked down at the pets who were still curious about his strange behaviour.

''Now...to thank y'all for takin' care of mah little baby here, I got you guys the biggest pepperoni and cheese pizza!'' Eva said, squatting down and using a hand to lift open the box cover, revealing the mouth watering and scrumptious pizza. ''Dimitri honey, is it okay if we can go inside and eat it? Ah think this pizza here is gettin' a lil cold for this chilly weatha..''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"DID SOMEONE MENTION PEPPERONI PIZZA?!" Eliot, who exclaimed all the way from his room upstairs, appeared at the door "This way, Mrs. Hurley. Dimitri, show her the way" he said with a Spanish (Yes, from Spain) accent. Dimitri facepawlmed and walked to the kitchen.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie felt a bit uncomfortable when it seemed like more and more pets started showing up. She was going to tell Dmitri her name when Eva came right out of nowhere and started petting her. Her fur stood a bit on edge, just subtle enough that a human wouldn't notice, but some pets might. The commotion proved too much for her to handle, so she stood where she was for a minute there, letting the others go about their own ways and pass by as she slowly shrank towards the other side of the porch.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Eva had noticed that the cat she had just met had been cringing at the appearance of herself and so many pets coming together. She frowned as she looked at Viking, then back at her.

''Huh? What is it?'' Viking asked.

''Aww just look at her. Ah gotta cheer her up. Tell you what, cupcake. You take that pizza and join Dimitri, Alex and Terrelius inside. Ah'll be spending some time with the precious thing. Alright? Off you go! Uhm, Dimitri honey? Don't mind if you can show Viking the kitchen so you all can eat the pizza?'' Eva said, lowering her dog. Viking did as he was told and picked up the pizza box and followed the husky.

Eva then stepped to the corner where the cat had been trying to hide herself. She smiled as she knelt down and gave her a gentle stroke on her headfur. ''Awww it's alright kitty, Ah ain't gonna hurt ya..'' Eva said in a sweet tone. ''I'm Eva Hurley. What's your name sweetheart?''
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Terrelius smiled. He looked at Cookie.

“I'm about as uncomfortable as you.
Viking, I think I know how you feel.
I've been in the wilderness for QUITE some time when Seabreeze Harbor shut down. I had to leave my master after a problem.”
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

thrasherblades wrote:Eva had noticed that the cat she had just met had been cringing at the appearance of herself and so many pets coming together. She frowned as she looked at Viking, then back at her.

''Huh? What is it?'' Viking asked.

''Aww just look at her. Ah gotta cheer her up. Tell you what, cupcake. You take that pizza and join Dimitri, Alex and Terrelius inside. Ah'll be spending some time with the precious thing. Alright? Off you go! Uhm, Dimitri honey? Don't mind if you can show Viking the kitchen so you all can eat the pizza?'' Eva said, lowering her dog. Viking did as he was told and picked up the pizza box and followed the husky.

Eva then stepped to the corner where the cat had been trying to hide herself. She smiled as she knelt down and gave her a gentle stroke on her headfur. ''Awww it's alright kitty, Ah ain't gonna hurt ya..'' Eva said in a sweet tone. ''I'm Eva Hurley. What's your name sweetheart?''
Cookie seemed like a deer in the headlights when Eva pointed out Cookie's 'shyness.' She felt a bit uncomfortable at first, but when Eva stroked her headfur gently and everyone else started to pay more attention to the pizza, she relaxed a bit, "I'm Cookie." She said, purring slightly.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex followed Dmitri, he wasn't particularly hungry but the pizza smelled fantastic.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

ctcmjh wrote: Cookie seemed like a deer in the headlights when Eva pointed out Cookie's 'shyness.' She felt a bit uncomfortable at first, but when Eva stroked her headfur gently and everyone else started to pay more attention to the pizza, she relaxed a bit, "I'm Cookie." She said, purring slightly.
''Nice to meet ya Cookie!'' Eva said, sitting down beside the cat with crossed legs. She continued petting her headfur and caressing the maw underneath her chin with a finger. As a vet she knew where cats like being petted and comforted. Cookie seemed a little nervous so she decided to take it one step at a time just like how she did with Viking.

''So Cookie, which part 'a town do ya live in? Me and mah lil' Viking just moved into that house over there and we're gettin' ourselves acquainted with y'all. You live in any of these houses along this stretch?'' Eva asked, using her hand to outline the houses on the road. At the same time, she lovingly invited Cookie to sit on her lap with her.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

thrasherblades wrote:''Nice to meet ya Cookie!'' Eva said, sitting down beside the cat with crossed legs. She continued petting her headfur and caressing the maw underneath her chin with a finger. As a vet she knew where cats like being petted and comforted. Cookie seemed a little nervous so she decided to take it one step at a time just like how she did with Viking.

''So Cookie, which part 'a town do ya live in? Me and mah lil' Viking just moved into that house over there and we're gettin' ourselves acquainted with y'all. You live in any of these houses along this stretch?'' Eva asked, using her hand to outline the houses on the road. At the same time, she lovingly invited Cookie to sit on her lap with her.
Cookie hesitated, as she always does, before taking a seat on her lap. She may hate physical contact, but she reserved the right to make exceptions. Calm and nice humans were one of those exceptions, "No, I live on the other side of town, closer to the forest." She said, it being the longest sentence she had said yet to Eva, "But I go for walks often. I've probably traveled every inch of the neighborhood."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Ah...izzat right..so you've been 'round 'ere for pretty long huh...'' Eva said, nodding her head and being impressed. She reached her arms out and placed both her hands on the cat's back, giving her a slow but soothing massage on her shoulders and down her spinal area. Her left hand reached back up and began using her index finger and thumb to gently pinch and rub her neck. ''That feel good fer ya?'' she asked with a smile.
-----------------
QuartzOrren wrote:Terrelius smiled. He looked at Cookie.

“I'm about as uncomfortable as you.
Viking, I think I know how you feel.
I've been in the wilderness for QUITE some time when Seabreeze Harbor shut down. I had to leave my master after a problem.”
Viking tried to look at Terrelius for just a brief moment but his eyes could not maintain contact due his his bashfulness and shyness. All he could do was nod his head. ''I...I see...'' was his short reply, before going over to the pizza box and picking it up.

''Uh...okay uhm...Dimitri, where do I put this?'' Viking asked, showing the white pizza box to the husky.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

thrasherblades wrote:''Ah...izzat right..so you've been 'round 'ere for pretty long huh...'' Eva said, nodding her head and being impressed. She reached her arms out and placed both her hands on the cat's back, giving her a slow but soothing massage on her shoulders and down her spinal area. Her left hand reached back up and began using her index finger and thumb to gently pinch and rub her neck. ''That feel good fer ya?'' she asked with a smile.
Cookie purred in response, answering Eva's question without any words.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Eva smiled as Cookie seemed to be enjoying the mini massage with satisfaction. "No problem sweetheart!" Eva said, stroking the cat's belly. "Ah have actually designed this particular massage for cats and dogs alike, and you can come to my place anytime if ya want more of that.." Eva said, giving her a smooch on her forehead and picking the cat up in her arms just like she did with Viking earlier on. "Ya wanna get some pizza my dear?"
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“Alright then. Dimitri! This pizza isn't going show us where to put it itself!” he yelled cheerfully turning to Viking.
“Don't be afraid Viking. You have to be more self-confident. I know it's hard,but even I got to it. Are you with me?” he smiled at Viking.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Uhm...mm...O-okay...'' Viking replied in his usually nerve-wrecked self, but managed to retain his composure despite the larger stature of the bigger dog.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

A large moving truck sits parked outside house #81, the new occupants rushingly unloading all the boxes.
"DAD! How many boxes are left?"
"Im not sure! Just keep unloading till there's none left"
One would assume there would be a cat or dog just helping their loving owner, but no instead a fox carefully carries another box out of the truck, careful not to drop it. His greenish 4 leaf clover tag, still showing scratches ,has the name Lucky carved into it, Lucky sets the box onto the porch so that another box could be seperated and sorted.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“You're already good at this. Hmm?”
Terrelius heard a faint sound.“Excuse me,and save me a slice!” He walked outside by Eva and Cookie,lstening again. This was louder now.“Ah. There.” he whispered running out toward the noise.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Alexander sat on the porch of his new home, looking at the grove of trees in the distance, making plans to explore it. His mother came out and offered him a glass of lemonade, "Thanks mom," he drank the glass, "Is it okay if I go out and explore the neighborhood?" his mother thought for a moment, not wanting to let Alexander out so soon after moving into a new neighborhood, but she relented, "Sure honey, just give me a call on your cell every do often."

Alexander whooped in excitement and immediately began putting his skate gear. "Bye mom!" he called as he skated down the street at a rather high speed, the shiny black beads In his fur glinting in the light. He was so caught up in the feeling of the wind passing through his fur, that he had taken his eyes off if his surroundings. His board hit the curb near house #44 and he was thrown into the street with a loud crashing noise, "Oowwww..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

thrasherblades wrote:Eva smiled as Cookie seemed to be enjoying the mini massage with satisfaction. "No problem sweetheart!" Eva said, stroking the cat's belly. "Ah have actually designed this particular massage for cats and dogs alike, and you can come to my place anytime if ya want more of that.." Eva said, giving her a smooch on her forehead and picking the cat up in her arms just like she did with Viking earlier on. "Ya wanna get some pizza my dear?"
"I guess so." Cookie replied. She couldn't really say no. Afterall, she was still being carried by Eva.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

As Lucky is unloading the last of the boxes he immediately starts to feel a bit numb from the cold, a usual affect he gets from cool weather. Lucky unloads the last box then heads inside and up to his room which other than a few boxes, was completely empty.

Under his breath"It's gotta be here somewhere. Lucky starts to tear through a cardboard box, and immediately pulls out his favorite camo hoodie and slips it on, then Lucky digs deeper into the box pulling out another one of his few articles of clothing, his camo boonie cap with the Scout sniper emblem stitched onto the front, His father had given him this hat when he had officially adopted him.

Lucky heads back down stairs, to meet Mr.Henderson, his dad. A man is his late twenties and iraq war vet, he also wore military style clothing and occasionally would speak in military slang, which from a few years of letting it slip the two had started to communicate every once in a while through a kind of military code. As Lucky starts to walk by towards the front door his father looks up.
"Hey Lucky, where ya headed?"

"Im just going to look around the neighborhood, mabey scout out the area."

"Alright just remember dont go AWOL"Jokingly

"Yes sir!"

Lucky heads out the door closing it behind himslef and taking a quick look down both sides of the road, then he silently starts walking down the sidewalk, taking in the different houses.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Put it on the counter, next to the microwave" Dimitri pointed out "We should form a line" Dimitri suggested, "Sounds like a plan! I'll get the plates!" his teenage 'father' answered.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

A large moving truck with the logo of 'We Haul' on the side and an out of state tag came to a halt outside one of the houses nearest the old orange grove. Idling a couple of car lengths behind the moving truck was another vehicle this a dark red suv with its hazard lights on seemingly waiting as the moving truck started to back up turning towards the drive way.

It took a couple of moments for the large truck finally came to a halt in the driveway having had a few starts and stops, but it was parked and three men had climbed out of the cab. The three started about unloading the truck as the suv pulled forward only to park near the curb, the sound of the engine died out as the vehicle was shut off and a man climbed out gentle closing the door behind him. 

Inside the suv the sound of snoring could be heard as Widget was sound a sleep on the back seat. A sweat shirt lay half over him with the other half serving as a pillow for his head.  
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky tightens the hoodie a bit as the chill increases, and he starts to keep a sharp eye as the fog becomes more intense with every step, He starts down cherry bottom road, taking a look at every house thats visible, but also getting an erie feeling from the woods to his right, which was dense with fog.
Lucky hits the corner of cherry and pomegranet and decides to take pomegranet, he looks at the group of buildings to his right trying to memorize all of this. As he passes The Wall, he faintly hears some commotion down the street to his left, down pear street so lucky tips up his cap and heads toward the sound, it growing louder as he closes the distance.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Oh what now!
Cole thought as he felt his crate being moved.
When he was lifted out of it he took a look at the people handling him. They were wearing suts and helmets. His thoughts went to an old sci-fi movie he watched once. He sighed inwardly
This is not the time to be thinking about stupid movies

Cole was suspended over some blue substance. He started to panich when he felt another alien force his mouth open he gagged as it went down his throat. The alien then clamped a cone on his muzzle. He felt something being injected into his backside. He then felt something in his ear. The aliens were painting it with an odd substance. He then felt something be clamped on his ear. He then felt pain when needles pressed into it. He then saw the platform lower into the blue goop.
Well, I bid my life adieu, twas short lived.
Heathen felt himself be submerged into the blue stuff. He thought was gonna die. But relaxed a bit when he noticed he could still breathe.

After a few minutes, he felt himself rise up, he was surprised when he felt himself dry up almost instantly. He also noticed his body become less numb. The aliens then put him on a floating table. They then spread his arms and legs, then placed a rubbery sheet over him leaving his head uncovered. Cole was interested in the sheet but then his thought went grim when he thought about what was gonna happen nex

He's was brought to an area where other pets were in the same condition as him
If I live through this, I'm publishing it as a book

(OOC: sorry I haven't posted in a while)
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Terrelius stopped. The noise was gone. So,he ran back,but stopping seeing movement.Realizing it was Lucky.
“A fox.... A fox. Well, you look diffent then the average fox. So,you're domesticated?”
RAINBOW YEAAH!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Put it on the counter, next to the microwave" Dimitri pointed out "We should form a line" Dimitri suggested, "Sounds like a plan! I'll get the plates!" his teenage 'father' answered.
''Okay...'' Viking answered, taking the pizza box and putting it on the counter next to the microwave as he was instructed. He looked around the kitchen as he did so, admiring the place. Viking knew he couldn't stay silent and conservative forever, so he decided to try and say something. ''Uhm..uh...n-nice p-place you have sir..'' Viking said nervously to Dimitri.
ctcmjh wrote: "I guess so." Cookie replied. She couldn't really say no. Afterall, she was still being carried by Eva.
Eva chuckled as she gave another cutesy kiss on the cat's forehead again. ''Oh mah dear you're gonna love it. An' to be honest, it's got like...th' largest helpin' of cheese I've ever seen on a pizza, gurl! And darn, those pepperonis just drive ya absoluteleh-''
Esper wrote: Alexander whooped in excitement and immediately began putting his skate gear. "Bye mom!" he called as he skated down the street at a rather high speed, the shiny black beads In his fur glinting in the light. He was so caught up in the feeling of the wind passing through his fur, that he had taken his eyes off if his surroundings. His board hit the curb near house #44 and he was thrown into the street with a loud crashing noise, "Oowwww..."
''Oh mah gawd!'' Eva cried out as she spotted a dog, most likely an Akita judging from it's size, hit the street after his skateboard had crashed into a curb not far from Dimitri's place of residence. She gently lowered Cookie to the ground and gave her a last pet on her headfur. ''Cookeh, You go inside an' have that pizza baby. Ah'm gonna see if our friend there is a'ight okay hun?'' the blonde woman said. With that she quickly took off in the direction of the fallen Akita. ''Aw Mah Gawd baby, are you alright?!'' Eva said, shoving a hand under his back and lifting his body up.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Alexander's blank eyes fluttered open and darted from side to side before locking onto a woman who was not his mother, this frightened him a little, "O-oh, I'm alright, my pads broke the fall." he sat up and a sudden delight filled his eyes, "Did you see that wipeout!? It was wicked!" Alexander blushed through his snowy white fur, embarrassed at his outburst. He collected his longboard and turned Eva, "My name's Skates, who are you?" Alexander smiled and held out his paw happily
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav struggled in the tight rubbery wrapping that held him firmly down against the floating table he was bound upon on.
He also noticed the air being fed to him through the muzzle, has a different smell, an seems to be thicker now. Making it a little harder to breath, but still breathable. Was he, an the other captive pets being weened off earth air, an adapted to what the aliens breath on there world?
Altho the wrapping kept him from turning his head, he could see other pets he knew, an some he didn't being stored in the room with him, likewise wrapped down upon floating platforms.

There was a Buzzzz of an alarm, followed by an announcement in some strange alien language. A minute later, the ship seemed to shutter an blur right before his eyes.
Rav was suddenly instantly nauseous with some strange space motion sickness, as the ship jumped into hyper-space. He fought the urge to regurgitate into his oxygen mask muzzle for a few minutes until things settled back down.

Rav rolls his eyes over an spies Blood has been placed near him, and tries to wiggles his fingers at him.
A second set of lights comes on, causing Rav to blink as colors suddenly look different in this new light. Looking back at Blood he can see the tattoo glowing in his ear, as well as the other pets ears, as he looks around. Trying as he might, he couldn't see if that was happening in his own ear, but still he though the effect was neat!

A door opens an a troop of aliens come in. An Rav gulps hard! As his previous fears of being butchered are renewed.

At nearly 7 foot tall, these aliens are going to tower over the pets. looking like a cross between an Eastern dragon, an a dinosaur raptor that could easily run down the fastest pet.
Swept back horns, with a stripe of fur that runs from the top of there to down along there spine, then a fluff on the end of the dino tail. long whiskers hang off the sides of there nose, giving them a Foo-man chew look. The aliens scales glisten an glow in their light. they seem to come in blacks, an blues, greens and reds. except for a few who have dull muddy brown scales, Rav guesses these are the ones who are female. the first group of 6 aliens forms up along one wall, as an second group of 8 aliens files in.
These are shorter than the first group, Rav figures from there lanky appearance, these must be younger then the first group.

The one of the Dino-dragons in the first group, speaks in there language of hisses clicks an whistles, to the younger group. they come over an separate out the captive female pets, taking them away. leaving the males to wonder what is happening to them..

After a long while, the young group 8 Dragonoids come back in an started to push the floating platforms with the males shrink-wrapped down upon into the examine room.

The group breaks into groups of two per-pet, while the older group of aliens look on from a few feet away. Rav is poked an prodded, an every bit an piece of him is measured from ear tips to his toes. He hasn't been this closely examined since his showdog days.
He felt that cold spray again on the inside of his arm, an they pressed a device on his arm, rolling his eyes to look over, an saw that it was filling with his blood.
Fur an tissue samples were taken, a device was positioned on him, an his genetics were sampled.

Rav was then taken over to a machine an loaded into it.. it hummed an started drawing the shepherd into side. Monitors sprang to life showing a 3d view of Rav's insides as it scans his body. The scan shows Rav's Pet micro chip in his left shoulder muscle. it finds another RF chip in the back of his right hand. (authorizing chip to his fancy pet debit card.) The scan show some light fractures an a degenerating disk in his lower-back, as well as where there was breaks in his lower right leg an ankle. But they go back an rescan his head.
the Older dragonoids come closer as they scan his head over an over.. which now is showing 4 tiny little holes in the front of his canine skull. the 3d scan showing dark spots in his brain.
A long chat session among the aliens ensures, before Rav is finally removed from the machine.

He is taken over to another area, the end of his plastic muzzle is removed.
one alien typing on one machine, checking Rav glowing ear tattoo, an types some more.
The alien fits a funnel tube into Rav left nostril, while the programming alien picks up a tube from the machine he was typing on. Opening the tube a centipede like device craws out onto the funnel. Rav's eyes go wide an he struggles to move, to turn his head away, to do anything!
but all he can do is listen to the bug slide down the tube into his nose. wiggling his nose, an trying to blow it out as it crawls down into his sinus. Then YELPPING !in pain as it begins tunneling up into his head.
One Dragonoid tries to pet his head comfortingly, as the centipede tunnels to take up a position between his lobes next to the brain stem. sending out treads to wire itself into his brain. as Rav Yelps an thrashes in the tight bindings on the table.
Rav then feels a state of calm come over him..
The aliens seem pleased.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

It wasn't long before the sounds of snoring stopped and was replaced by a low groan as Widget rolled around on the bench seat of the suv. He had woken up do to the lack of motion in the vehicle along with the bite of a chill as the heat that had built up was long gone now.

Sitting up in the seat he looked around but could not see his dad anywhere do largely in part to the thick surrounding fog. It started to bother him until he heard inaudible talking from the direction of their new home which helped him to remain calm, with that he turned round on the seat grabbing his dads favorite work coat. A bright neon yellow with green and silver strips on the lower half and the sleeves. It was his dads favorite and so it was his and he often made a point of taking it even if it was far to large for him and nearly swallowed him.

Climbing out of the suv looking around his ears rotated as far as they could in each direction as he sniffed the air doing his best to pick up on his surroundings. With a shake of his head he zipped up the coat and started towards the house, his legs hitting the button of the coat with each step.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

QuartzOrren wrote:Terrelius stopped. The noise was gone. So,he ran back,but stopping seeing movement.Realizing it was Lucky.
“A fox.... A fox. Well, you look diffent then the average fox. So,you're domesticated?”
Lucky spins around seeing the Husky, Terrier mixed dog. He gets a bit tongue twisted, not knowing exactly what to say.
"Um.....uh yeah, yes im not feral"

Thinking to himself *Come on get ahold of your self, talk normally.*
Lucky pulls down the cap a little making sure to cover his "mark".
Yeah, I-I guess i look a bit different than other foxes.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Put it on the counter, next to the microwave" Dimitri pointed out "We should form a line" Dimitri suggested, "Sounds like a plan! I'll get the plates!" his teenage 'father' answered.
Alex stood back , not wanting to seem greedy. He was content to get his pizza last
I'll let them go first.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Kyle glanced around at the other pets. They each had a glowing tattoo in his ear. Seeing this, he remembered the pain in his ear that felt like needles and realized that he probably had a tattoo as well. What would his Dad think now that he had not only a tattoo, but a luminescent tattoo. As he pondered this, a pair of the smaller aliens came toward him and moved his platform into an examination room.

The aliens seemed very interested in Kyle, for they were examining and measuring every square inch of his body. Kyle turned his head to his left as he felt a patch of his arm go cold and saw one of the aliens press a device into his arm and draw some blood. Then, using other instruments in the room, they collected some of his fur and a tissue sample. Afterwards, they placed a strange device on him. Kyle did not know what it was doing, but he didn't like any of this.

The aliens moved kyle into a machine that was making a humming noise. Kyle could see monitors that seemed to be showing the inside of his body and thought that he must be getting the aliens' version of an x-ray. The two aliens seemed to be conversing about what was showing up on the screen, but Kyle couldn't tell what they were talking about.

After a while, they removed Kyle from the machine and took him to a different part of the room. There, the tip of his muzzle-cone was removed. Kyle was relieved to not have the pressure from the tip of the cone on the end of his muzzle, but he was leery of why the aliens had done this. One of the aliens took what appeared to be a funnel and placed it into Kyle's left nostril. Not wanting anything in his nose, Kyle shook his head and the funnel fell out, landing upon the floor. The alien picked up the funnel, placed it back in Kyle's nose, and held his head steady so he couldn't move. While trying to avoid the funnel, Kyle didn't notice as the second alien collected a small tube and started walking toward him. The alien opened the tube, and Kyle could see something inside that looked like a centipede. Kyle's eyes went wide with horror as he realized the reason for the funnel. Oh, no! I've seen this movie, too! Is that thing a parasite?! The alien emptied the tube into the funnel and the thing inside it crawled into Kyle's nose. Kyle yelped in pain as the thing burrowed into his head.

No! This can't be happening! I... Don't... Want... Kyle felt a calming sensation come over him as the thing took up a position behind his brain stem. Have... To... Fight...

The aliens looked at each other and seemed to approve of the situation as Kyle ceased struggling.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Terrelius laughed.
“So,you are?”
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Yes, my name is Lucky, may I ask what your name is?"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote: ''Okay...'' Viking answered, taking the pizza box and putting it on the counter next to the microwave as he was instructed. He looked around the kitchen as he did so, admiring the place. Viking knew he couldn't stay silent and conservative forever, so he decided to try and say something. ''Uhm..uh...n-nice p-place you have sir..'' Viking said nervously to Dimitri.
"Thanks! The government really fetched us a good place" "Yeah... but this place would be nicer if it wasn't for these box lying around" Eliot joked and pointed out the boxes around the kitchen "Yeah... most of the are from your dad" Dimitri said to his 'father' "Yeah. I wonder what he has in those boxes..." Eliot wondered, "Anyway, everyone grab a plate and line up!" he said with cheerfulness.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“Terrelius Light. Pleasure to meet you.”

He bowed.

“There's pizza in that house.”
He pointed at Dimitri's house.