HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Happiness Designer »

Cam watched as Petir went into the middle of the fight. Is he crazy? Cam thought to himself. He walked towards Petir to stop him just as he noticed Rav laying down."What are you doing? Cam asked as he keeled down next to him.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Out of the corner of his eyes, Petir saw the other German Shepherd heading towards them... in a total submissive posture? On all fours even? He also noticed Cam walking slowly towards them, before kneeling next to the prone dog.

He eyed the shepherd dog and the black Collie, and without saying a word or moving from his position, raised one eyebrow to silently ask them what was wrong.

--wait, did he just made a mistake here, and he was somehow making things worse?

<Alamak, kalau betul, habislah aku....>, the old cat thought. He couldn't back down, so he braced himself for the backlash, still not moving anywhere just in case Lady Luck decided to help him.

((OOC: Translation: <Oh dear, if I'm correct, then I'll become dog chewtoy...>))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Korakc wrote:Cam watched as Petir went into the middle of the fight. Is he crazy? Cam thought to himself. He walked towards Petir to stop him just as he noticed Rav laying down."What are you doing? Cam asked as he keeled down next to him.
Trying to look submissive and non-combative, so i don't get drawn into the fight.. now get back, before the other pups start thinking it would be a good idea to get into this. While i try to get that dang cat out of it..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

hotep while no one watched moved off elsewhere. it took him a minute untill he was on the otherside of the fight by walking a wide route. he looked at everyone at the difrerent angle. he pondered a bit in his new area.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

kurowolfe wrote:He ran back towards the two grappling dogs, and without hesitation placed both his paws under the shepherd's armpits in a soft hold. As he did so, he said with a stern voice, "Down boy, down!"
Blood’s hackles spiked at being grabbed by Petir, and deeply growled without breaking eye-contact with Jag, who was still stuggling for freedom.

“You might wanna BACK THE **** OFF CAT!”

The big shepherd barked, drops of his namesake and saliva flying from his injured muzzle as he did.

Jag finally managed a more secure grip on Blood’s collar, and his evil smirk flashed.

You might wanna-RELAX!”

Jag’s foot left the ground and stabbed into Bloods guts again, using the fence he was pinned to for balance and leverage. The coydog curled forward in response and his grip weakened...

The Doberman seized the opportunity, and viciously ripped himself out of Blood’s paws. The next thing the bloodied up dog could feel was Jag’s teeth sinking into his right shoulder. If not for the second kick knocking the wind out of him, he would have yelped from the sudden pain.

Petir was now caught up in the very fight he was trying to stop. Jag had his opponent in a powerful scissor-bite, and plowing both him and Blood backwards. Additionally, Blood was receiving repeated kicks and knees to his ribs and stomache.

After Jag had pushed them back far enough from the fence, he drove one more kick into Blood’s abdomen before releasing him from his bite, and shoving them both away.

The coydog staggered, but was able to keep from falling down, despite being doubled over in agony and gripping his bite wound. He lifted his head up.

The entire world spun as Jag’s open paw and claws smashed into his face, sending Blood straight back into the dirt.

The Dobi huffed, rubbing the side of his face marked by Blood’s claw marks, as he towered over the fallen shepherd. “Heh...loser.” Jag kicked Blood again while he was down, causing him to cough and flinch. He couldn’t breath, his eyes were shut tight..

“Tear me apart huh?” He turned around and started walking away, this time positive he wasn’t going to get back up like before. “Yeah right.”

hypernovatic wrote:In the midst of all the fighting, Kayla saw the ball being knocked out of Jag's paws. She ran over to where it landed and picked it up. "Gotcha." she said triumphantly.
Kayla found herself in the doberman’s shadow, an open paw extended towards her, and a wicked smirk from it’s owner. “I believe you have something of mine.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla turned around and noticed Jag was behind her. "You're crazy if you think I'm going to give this to you." she said fiercely, backing away.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

hitep saw kaylas situatio. and mived again "kayla pass it!" hotep said a bit to the side pointing ahead of him he was in a positiin to run ready to catch it.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla nodded and within seconds crouched down and kicked Jag's legs out from under him. She then threw the ball where Hotep told her to. "Get it!" Kayla called.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Hotep caught the ball easily with a jump. "if I like it its mine" hotep said trying to mimic the Doberman when he said it himself before giving a wave and darting off towards the grove. "don't look back and keep running!" hotep thought
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Cam watched as Hotep ran with the ball. He ran over to Blood and asked, "You okay? Looks like that was a pretty hard hit." before extending a paw to help the dog up.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

D-Singer wrote:Blood’s hackles spiked at being grabbed by Petir, and deeply growled without breaking eye-contact with Jag, who was still stuggling for freedom.

“You might wanna BACK THE **** OFF CAT!”

The big shepherd barked, drops of his namesake and saliva flying from his injured muzzle as he did.
Well, so much for wishing for luck when the wishing well was dry as a bone.

Even so, being a man of his words, he sucked it up, and kept that stern voice as he responded, "Ko jeritlah sekuat ati ko, nak! Sampai ******* pun aku tak kesah punya!"
D-Singer wrote:Jag finally managed a more secure grip on Blood’s collar, and his evil smirk flashed.

You might wanna-RELAX!”

Jag’s foot left the ground and stabbed into Bloods guts again, using the fence he was pinned to for balance and leverage. The coydog curled forward in response and his grip weakened...

The Doberman seized the opportunity, and viciously ripped himself out of Blood’s paws. The next thing the bloodied up dog could feel was Jag’s teeth sinking into his right shoulder. If not for the second kick knocking the wind out of him, he would have yelped from the sudden pain.

Petir was now caught up in the very fight he was trying to stop. Jag had his opponent in a powerful scissor-bite, and plowing both him and Blood backwards. Additionally, Blood was receiving repeated kicks and knees to his ribs and stomache.

After Jag had pushed them back far enough from the fence, he drove one more kick into Blood’s abdomen before releasing him from his bite, and shoving them both away.
Petir could only brace himself for each and every blow that the dog with the upper paw had dealt into the blood-eyed dog, mewling in pain, ears way back, eyes scrunched up. He couldn't see, but he could feel the world of pain. Even in the flurry of agony, the cat let go of the dog in his hold, but stayed behind to support both of them.

Sadly, when the Doberman kicked the GS's abdomen, he lost his footing and was thrown far back onto the ground, the tengkolok he was wearing flew off farther away. Blood spluttered from his maw, his tongue dancing with the taste of raw iron and his vision grew red as more blood flowed aver his face. Thank the Almighty he was as strong and tough as he was, because a weaker cat would have passed out or even die at this point. Dragging himself up on his elbows, he saw the Doberman delivered the coup de grace, before walking over to Kayla to claim his prize.

The old cat shook his head in disapproval, the pain now forgotten in his regret and anger, both directed at the fighters, but mostly at the Doberman. "Anjing-anjing dengan darah muda bergaduh, tak pernah baik kesudahannya. Pergi *******lah sumpah anjing bertempur diorang ni, kalau tak sampai berbunuhan tak sah, siap sampai main tipu lagi," he muttered. He took his sarong back and used it to stem the flow of blood from his head and mouth, wincing in pain as he coughed up some more red fluids.

Just as he thought the whole thing was over, Hotep proceeded to run away with the ball after Kayla did a turnaround kick at the winner. He watched in horror as Hotep sped off. **** it, didn't these guys see what the Dober did to him and that GS over there?

"Lari! LARI! RUN RU-*uhuk* *cough* *cough*" was all he could say before the shock got to him. The light faded out, and the cat finally fainted on the ground in a silent heap.

((OOC: Translation:
"Yell as much as you want, kid! Yell until the heavens hear you, I will not care!"
"Young hot-blooded dogs fighting never ends well. To **** with their dogfight creedo, they wouldn't be satisfied until somebody dies, to the extent of using underhanded tactics."
"Run! RUN! RUN RU-*uhuk*"

Welp, that was fun. So many asterisks.))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla turned around and noticed Jag was behind her. "You're crazy if you think I'm going to give this to you." she said fiercely, backing away. Kayla nodded and within seconds crouched down and tried kicking Jag's legs out from under him. She then threw the ball where Hotep told her to. "Get it!" Kayla called.
Unfotunatley for Jag, and very fortunately for Kayla, she missed Jag’s leg and instead hit him somewhere just a tad higher...with very painful results.

Jag immediately covered himself and doubled-over, grunting from the sharp ache. Too distracted too immediately go after the ball he’d stolen. His eyes slammed shut, and he actually caved to his knees. The pain intensifying with each second as it set in.

“Grrrff! You [censored]!”

The injured doberman spat as he pained himself to get on one foot, into the kneeling position and forced his eyes open, locking them on the russian-accented fox.

“I don’t care if you’re a girl, you’re gonna pay for that.”

Jag gravely threatened as he began to stand back up. It was safe to assume he didn’t care about the ball at the moment and was more intent on handing out another beating.

That old cat was shouting some kind of gibberish language he'd never heard before all while this was going on...not that he cared or anything...

Korakc wrote:Cam watched as Hotep ran with the ball. He ran over to Blood and asked, "You okay? Looks like that was a pretty hard hit." before extending a paw to help the dog up.
Blood immediately latched onto Cam’s arm. Probably a little more roughly than would be considered friendly. He pulled in a ragged breath and coughed, his face and muzzle now practically covered in his namesake. Several very distinct new cuts from Jag’s claws were visible on his left cheek.

He didn’t even make eye contact with Cam, but it would have been easy for the collie to see the borderline psychotic determination to cause harm still in them.

The shepherd rose to his feet, and released Cam with a slight shove. Without a word, he pulled back into another stance. He was gonna charge Jag again.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:Sadly, when the Doberman kicked the GS's abdomen, he lost his footing and was thrown far back onto the ground, the tengkolok he was wearing flew off farther away. Blood spluttered from his maw, his tongue dancing with the taste of raw iron and his vision grew red as more blood flowed aver his face. Thank the Almighty he was as strong and tough as he was, because a weaker cat would have passed out or even die at this point. Dragging himself up on his elbows, he saw the Doberman delivered the coup de grace, before walking over to Kayla to claim his prize.

The old cat shook his head in disapproval, the pain now forgotten in his regret and anger, both directed at the fighters, but mostly at the Doberman. "Anjing-anjing dengan darah muda bergaduh, tak pernah baik kesudahannya. Pergi *******lah sumpah anjing bertempur diorang ni, kalau tak sampai berbunuhan tak sah, siap sampai main tipu lagi," he muttered. He took his sarong back and used it to stem the flow of blood from his head and mouth, wincing in pain as he coughed up some more red fluids.

Rav dashes over and cradles the old feline up into his lap. Tilting his head off to the side as the cat rambles on.
Sorry.. I don't speak CATonese.
What did you think you were doing? You know that Both of them could have turned on you for getting in the way?
kurowolfe wrote:Just as he thought the whole thing was over, Hotep proceeded to run away with the ball after Kayla did a turnaround kick at the winner. He watched in horror as Hotep sped off. **** it, didn't these guys see what the Dober did to him and that GS over there?

Rav watches as Hotep runs off, finally there getting some sense to get out of here.
kurowolfe wrote:"Lari! LARI! RUN RU-*uhuk* *cough* *cough*" was all he could say before the shock got to him. The light faded out, and the cat finally fainted on the ground in a silent heap.

Rav perks up his ears.
Hey are you still with us?
leaning down over the old cat, listening to hear if he is still breathing..
Looking back up.. Oh Carp! the only pet with vet knowledge, was the only one with the good sense to run away..

D-Singer wrote:“Grrrff! You [censored]!”

The injured doberman spat as he pained himself to get on one foot, into the kneeling position and forced his eyes open, locking them on the russian-accented fox.
“I don’t care if you’re a girl, you’re gonna pay for that.”

Jag gravely threatened as he began to stand back up. It was safe to assume he didn’t care about the ball at the moment and was more intent on handing out another beating.

Your are not going to lay a paw on her!
Says Lucky, Having returned from looking for the ball on the other side of the river.
D-Singer wrote:He didn’t even make eye contact with Cam, but it would have been easy for the collie to see the borderline psychotic determination to cause harm still in them.

The shepherd rose to his feet, and released Cam with a slight shove. Without a word, he pulled back into another stance. He was gonna charge Jag again.

Lucky looked over an made eye contact with Blood, seeing that he was getting back into his fighting stance.
Watching Blood to time his charge with the coydogs.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What're you going to do? Lick me to death?" Kayla taunted, standing up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"What're you going to do? Lick me to death?" Kayla taunted, standing up.

Don't just stand there fool! RUN.. Go Now! That dog may have already killed this old cat here!
Rav Barks..
Then lays his ear on the cats chest, listening for a heartbeat.
Happiness Designer

"Where's Hotep? He knows a lot about medicine." Cam yelled over to Rav, who was next to the old cat. Blood had gone back to fight the Doberman, and Cam stayed back, not wanting to have anyone hurt. "Carp."

Cam thought about his decision and finally turned to look for Hotep.
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

Hotep Now in the trees hid everything of his in a cluster of branches before grabbing his med kit and run back from the grove. he ran next to blood wearing a stethascope and held a small phone. *-Hotep whats happening?-* hoteps owner said over the phone, "the cat from earlier is out of it mom ill make the primary assesment" hotep said grabing a stethoscope from his medkit bag and begining a small over assesment. *-Hotep i need the heart rate and know hows his breathing before proceeding, then you can check for any damage that may have been caused"-* hoteps owner said on the speaker phone.
ImageImageImage
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

hypernovatic wrote:"What're you going to do? Lick me to death?" Kayla taunted, standing up.
Jag proudly got back on his feet, and growled. “Stupid foxes!”

The irritated Doberman dropped to the ground and pounced forward towards Kayla. He had nasty intentions on his mind concerning revenge for being kicked in that particularly tender spot of his.

“C’mere foxy! I’ve got something for ya!”
Hotep the psychic

Hotep was talking with his owner when he saw jag jump. everything seemed slow to him. unknowing what to do "what now I cant do everything, petir is unconscious and now kayla is going to get hurt! what do I do!" hotep thought and without any thought he grabbed the first thing on hand, being an anti infectant spray can then pounced at jag from the side hoping hed miss his target. "your own fault hotep! be ready to find on landing!" hotep thought as he jumped
(trying to add some drama or such to this)
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Foxes aren't stupid!" Kayla shouted at Jag. She braced herself for the impact.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Time really did seem to slow down with so much action going on at once.

Jag flying through the air, claws outstretched and jaws open as he pounced to undoubtedly crush Kayla. Hotep dropping everything he was doing to try to stop him. Lucky rushing from afar to assist him.

Petir KO’ed, Rav and Cam looking on...

Like something out of a scene from The Matrix, Blood literally, dropped in out of nowhere.

Dropped as in, came from a very high pounce of his own and landed squarely on Jag’s shoulders and neck, mid-air.

At that moment of contact, time resumed. Blood returned the earlier road-rash injuries, using the combined momentum from the two of them to smash into the ground and skid forward at full speed, pressing Jag’s mug into the dirt the entire way and practically riding him like a sled. The result was an equally impressive skid mark like the one Blood had made.

the effect was stunning, Blood was savagely fighting off his own pain and injuries to attack Jag again, and this time HE had the upper paw. The Big shepherd hoisted the Doberman from his faceplanted position in the dirt, revealing a scratch and cut riddled face akin to Blood’s, just to have it thrown back down again...

Blood repeated the motion, smashing his face into the dirt several times before throwing Jag onto his back, and resetting for another pounce.

“No way...”

“...What is this guy!?”

Wild thoughts rushed into the dobie’s mind at seeing Blood pounce to finish him off, despite the bloodied, cut up face, and what couldn’t have been anything less that debilitating abdominal pain. With one last bit of effort, Jag thrusted his leg into the air.

The coydog fell victim to the same trick a second time, and practically impaled himself on Jag’s kick. Collapsing onto the ground in a fetal position...

The Doberman struggled to his feet, and looked around. He badly wanted to destroy these irritating pets, but things were now pretty out of hand, probably even for him. Any longer and they were going to attract much bad attention.

He’d finish this business later. They could have that stupid ball...

With a snarl, Jag turned tail and ran...humiliated, bloodied, and enraged.
Hotep the psychic

Hotep flew passed his missed target and landed into a roll before looking back quickly to wince in pain as he saw the giant skid made. "ooooohh that had to hurt" hotep thought before heading back to his phone where his owner went crazy on the speaker, he said a few things to calm her down on the phone before continuing on with petir.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Time really did seem to slow down with so much action going on at once.

Jag flying through the air, claws outstretched and jaws open as he pounced to undoubtedly crush Kayla. Hotep dropping everything he was doing to try to stop him. Lucky rushing from afar to assist him.

Lucky couldn't wait for Blood to make his move and charged into the fray. Basically tackling Kayla out from under the pouncing Doberman. You ok? An don't worry, i will not let him lay a paw on you..
Lucky states getting back up and launching himself into a jumping side kick aimed at the Doberman when...
D-Singer wrote:Like something out of a scene from The Matrix, Blood literally, dropped in out of nowhere.
Dropped as in, came from a very high pounce of his own and landed squarely on Jag’s shoulders and neck, mid-air.
At that moment of contact, time resumed. Blood returned the earlier road-rash injuries, using the combined momentum from the two of them to smash into the ground and skid forward at full speed, pressing Jag’s mug into the dirt the entire way and practically riding him like a sled. The result was an equally impressive skid mark like the one Blood had made.

his Target disappeared under the pounce of Blood. leaving lucky to twist in the air to avoid hitting Blood with his kick, and landing with a thud on the ground. Hey, He was Mine! getting up limping from his awkward landing.
D-Singer wrote:The coydog fell victim to the same trick a second time, and practically impaled himself on Jag’s kick. Collapsing onto the ground in a fetal position...
Rav scooted Petir out of his lap, carefully laying him down.
Before charging up into the fray himself.
D-Singer wrote:The Doberman struggled to his feet, and looked around. He badly wanted to destroy these irritating pets, but things were now pretty out of hand, probably even for him. Any longer and they were going to attract much bad attention.
With a snarl, Jag turned tail and ran...humiliated, bloodied, and enraged.
No way your going to get away after what you have done!
Lucky growlshouts and he goes running off in pursuit.
No!..
Says Rav, grabbing Lucky by his big fluffy tail, swinging him around like a hurler, and slinging him tumbling back into the direction of Kayla.
Go take care of your vixen. This has already escalated way to far out of paw, let him go.
Rav glares at the pets..
It's over. let him go, because i'm not going to allow ANYONE to chase after him, Got it? Now go look after those who were hurt.

With that Rav goes over to the curled up coydog, holding his close..
You have driven him off, Alpha. you did very well. Now relax.
Now, how badly are you hurt?

Rav looks up as the sound of a vehicles "Thunk", of having driven up over a curb.
Driving across the grass of the park was an all too familiar to Rav, Green van of the animal control, coming right over to the group.
All that's just all i need to deal with now..
Happiness Designer

"Well, that was crazy." Cam said. He noticed the green van from earlier pulling up on the street. "Oh. It's them again."
~ Colors are good. ~
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:Lucky couldn't wait for Blood to make his move and charged into the fray. Basically tackling Kayla out from under the pouncing Doberman. You ok? An don't worry, i will not let him lay a paw on you..
Lucky states getting back up and launching himself into a jumping side kick aimed at the Doberman when...
"I'm fine, thanks." Kayla said.
Keeshah wrote:No way your going to get away after what you have done!
Lucky growlshouts and he goes running off in pursuit.
No!..
Says Rav, grabbing Lucky by his big fluffy tail, swinging him around like a hurler, and slinging him tumbling back into the direction of Kayla.
Go take care of your vixen. This has already escalated way to far out of paw, let him go.
Rav glares at the pets..
It's over. let him go, because i'm not going to allow ANYONE to chase after him, Got it? Now go look after those who were hurt.
"I wasn't planning on going after him anyways." Kayla said.
Keeshah wrote:Rav looks up as the sound of a vehicles "Thunk", of having driven up over a curb.
Driving across the grass of the park was an all too familiar to Rav, Green van of the animal control, coming right over to the group.
All that's just all i need to deal with now..
"That's not good." Kayla stated, worried of what might happen.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

*keff*...wherez mah ball?” Blood slurred a little, having to find his breath after having it cleanly knocked out of him for the second time. He grunted in pain as his friend held him, and clutched onto his arms, trying to get back up.

“I’ll live...” He said, struggling again to get back up on his feet. With Jag finally gone, having run off like a total coward, he was feeling the adrenaline fueled tolerance to his injuries starting to subside. Now pain was pretty much the only thing Blood could think of. It was everywhere, especially his chest and nose, which looked like it’d been completely skinned.

“W-wha?”
Blood looked around to try to see what it was, but only cursed in disappointment when he saw the green van pulling up close by.
“*grrf* Who invited them?” This was going to suck, a fight and then animal control? They were ALL gonna end up impounded after the vets incessantly try to fix their injuries. Not that getting looked at by professionals who could help them was a bad thing...having to explain why they were fighting was going to be a nightmare though...
Hotep the psychic

after examinging petir and finding he was ok hotep moved to blood with bandaging."dont worry about them and hold still while i check your wounds......mom he has taken many cuts and bruises his nlse is tore pretty bad and may need stitching."hotep said into his phone. his mom replied with i.structions and hotep followed them placing badages and disinfectant. "anyone else hurt from the fight? oh and your ball is hidden in the grove. ill get it back to you when your fixed up. ok? but now you need to stop moving and relax other wise youll pass out." hotep said covering another cut.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:*keff*...wherez mah ball?” Blood slurred a little, having to find his breath after having it cleanly knocked out of him for the second time. He grunted in pain as his friend held him, and clutched onto his arms, trying to get back up.

Your ball is safe, I watched the puppy hide it up in a tree.
D-Singer wrote:“I’ll live...” He said, struggling again to get back up on his feet. With Jag finally gone, having run off like a total coward, he was feeling the adrenaline fueled tolerance to his injuries starting to subside. Now pain was pretty much the only thing Blood could think of. It was everywhere, especially his chest and nose, which looked like it’d been completely skinned.

Rav holds the coydog close, keeping him steady on his paws. while he licks and laps across Blood's nose and face, cleaning up the ripped and torn areas of his face, to make him presentable again, instead of a vision of a blood dripping devil dog.
Hotep the psychic wrote:"don't worry about them and hold still while i check your wounds......mom he has taken many cuts and bruises his nlse is tore pretty bad and may need stitching."hotep said into his phone. his mom replied with instructions and hotep followed them placing bandages and disinfectant.
“W-wha?”
Blood looked around to try to see what it was, but only cursed in disappointment when he saw the green van pulling up close by.
“*grrf* Who invited them?” This was going to suck, a fight and then animal control? They were ALL gonna end up impounded after the vets incessantly try to fix their injuries. Not that getting looked at by professionals who could help them was a bad thing...having to explain why they were fighting was going to be a nightmare though...[/quote]

All right, just what all happened here?Asks the first AC Officer, while the second gets out the Med bag from the van and goes over to Petir.
There was a disagreement, with a new doberman named Jag, over the ownership of a ball that escalated.
Oh really now? Just so happens that we are responding to a call from Jag..
He is saying that was jumped by a pack of unruly pets who attacked him in the park. An that he did his best to get away without seriously injuring anyone.
Happiness Designer

"Pfft. He started the fight by being a jerk and taking Blood's ball, then he refusedto give it back. He pretty much mauled Blood, knocked out Petir, and scared Kayla. If anyone is causing damage it'd be him." Cam told the officer.
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

"its true sir. possesion over a toy escalated to anger and a fight on who owns what. jag hit first in show that he was better and in doing so blood here fought for what was his"hotep said before talking with his mom again. #-Hotep be sure to bring blood to the vetrinary for another check make sure for good that hes alright......hold on i have a doberman to fix talk to you later-# hoteps mom said before hanging up. hotep froze, before shaking his head and placing the last bandage on bloods muzzle."there thats all i can do. but my moms right some of these cuts need stitching."hotep said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:All right, just what all happened here?Asks the first AC Officer, while the second gets out the Med bag from the van and goes over to Petir.
There was a disagreement, with a new doberman named Jag, over the ownership of a ball that escalated.
Oh really now? Just so happens that we are responding to a call from Jag..
He is saying that was jumped by a pack of unruly pets who attacked him in the park. An that he did his best to get away without seriously injuring anyone.
"Oh, that's not true at all. He's the one who wouldn't give Blood's ball back. He tried to crush me." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Rav couldn’t have been very comfortable with how tightly Blood was grasping him. He must’ve either REALLY been in pain, or was still that mad about what had happened.
Keeshah wrote:Oh really now? Just so happens that we are responding to a call from Jag..
His expression voided for a moment, oblivious to everything, including Rav’s frendly tending to his numerous bleeding injuries...

“That son of a...”

“He. Did…NOT!

The coydog stated through suppressed rage and clenched fangs.

The statement was open to interpretation. To the animal control officer, it couldl’ve been denial of what was reported.

To everybody else, it could have meant total disbelief, that Jag was such a sore and manipulative loser that he called the cops and gave them his own made up version of what happened to save his own hide and avert any suspicion towards him.

The idiot probably didn’t consider the fact it was his words vs. the word of seven pets. Two of which he’d badly injured.

Maybe avoiding a comfy seat in animal control’s kennel wouldn’t so hard to avoid after all...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote: "I'm fine, thanks." Kayla said.

Lucky blushes.
My Umm Pleasure to be your white, Errr red and black knight..
As Animal control pulls up..
"That's not good." Kayla stated, worried of what might happen.[/quote]
That is going to be trouble. Hopefully they wont haul us all in for retraining..

~~~~~~~~~
Korakc wrote:"Pfft. He started the fight by being a jerk and taking Blood's ball, then he refusedto give it back. He pretty much mauled Blood, knocked out Petir, and scared Kayla. If anyone is causing damage it'd be him." Cam told the officer.
Well, maybe next time you should let him play as well, instead of excluding him?
The animal control officer says.

~~~~~~~~~
D-Singer wrote:Rav couldn’t have been very comfortable with how tightly Blood was grasping him. He must’ve either REALLY been in pain, or was still that mad about what had happened.

Rav winces a little, as Blood starts digging in with his claws..
D-Singer wrote:His expression voided for a moment, oblivious to everything, including Rav’s frendly tending to his numerous bleeding injuries...
“That son of a...”
“He. Did…NOT!
The coydog stated through suppressed rage and clenched fangs.

Don't get in a fight with animal control, just smile and say yes sir..

Don't bother with them now Henry, an go get the stretcher board from the Van. We need to get this cat to the hospital.
All right.. You all try to play nice with one another, Ok?
yes Sir..! We will try hard to do that sir.!

The Animal control officer load the unconscious Petir up into the van and take him off to the animal hospital.

Rav watches them drive off into the distance..
There is something strange about the Animal control showing up just like that..
Maybe i'm just imagining it, but does it seem like they got here really extra fast, for having just been called?
Happiness Designer

What a dense jerk. Cam thought to himself. "Well, at least Jag and the animal control are gone. Hopefully Petir will be okay." He then said.
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

"wait a minute did my mom say that she had a Doberman in the animal clinic?" Hotep asked looking at everyone
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"wait a minute did my mom say that she had a Doberman in the animal clinic?" Hotep asked looking at everyone
Wow, he got half way across town that fast?
I don't believe he would start anything with a human. So it's best if you stay here until he is gone home.

Rav thinks for a minute...
if you encounter Jag again, just give in and submit to him.. If that is him at the clinic, were not going to out run him, so you can't just run away.
Rav looks over at Blood..
If were forced into a fight, We will have to do so as a team. he is too good of a fighter to honorably fight one on one with.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:Lucky blushes.
My Umm Pleasure to be your white, Errr red and black knight..
"T-thanks for pushing me out of the way earlier." Kayla replied, blushing and rubbing her arm.
Keeshah wrote:As Animal control pulls up..
That is going to be trouble. Hopefully they wont haul us all in for retraining..
"That wouldn't be good at all." she agreed.
Keeshah wrote:Rav thinks for a minute...
if you encounter Jag again, just give in and submit to him.. If that is him at the clinic, were not going to out run him, so you can't just run away.
Rav looks over at Blood..
If were forced into a fight, We will have to do so as a team. he is too good of a fighter to honorably fight one on one with.
"Got it." Kayla said, nodding.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Hotep nodded before looking at blood. "still I think I should go check. and take you with me. theres the chance its not jag at all. decides all I did to your wounds wont do much for long term last. he needs to see someone. and right now my moms clinic is closest. sure its new in town but she knows her work and if it is jag hell be separated from blood. when theres trouble my mom can use morphine or an anesthetic to make him sleep and calm down." hotep said now worried for bloods condition.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Meanwhile the animal control van arrives at the main hospital's pet ER.

Nurse, we have a male cat, been involved in a dog fight.
Been unconscious since we arrived on scene. seems to have been coughing up blood.

Ok, lets scan his tags, and get in contact with his owner.
Then get him to X-ray, an see whats going on with him..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav watches them drive off into the distance..
There is something strange about the Animal control showing up just like that..
Maybe i'm just imagining it, but does it seem like they got here really extra fast, for having just been called?
“Don’t.Care. At all.”

Blood dragged out the statement between winces of pain.

“He’s a [censored] for running and ratting us out like that, after what he*wince* did...”
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep nodded before looking at blood. "still I think I should go check. and take you with me. theres the chance its not jag at all. decides all I did to your wounds wont do much for long term last. he needs to see someone. and right now my moms clinic is closest. sure its new in town but she knows her work and if it is jag hell be separated from blood. when theres trouble my mom can use morphine or an anesthetic to make him sleep and calm down." hotep said now worried for bloods condition.
“Anywhere...I don’t care...just not the freaking hospital...”

Blood let go of Rav, attempting to stand, but the pain was terrible. He shook and wrapped an arm around to the shoulder where Jag had bitten him, grasping the wound. The fur was soaking wet...

“Let’s so...” He demanded and began walking, tryin his best not to limp or let his injurys show too much. He lightly coughed.

“Well, where is she kid?”