HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Deske

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Deske »

"I still don't understand why parents are so concerned about their children... I mean, Dad and I were out in the North and he never worried about me too much until the winter months when the sun didn't rise. I mean, he didn't exactly like it if I was out for a long time, but still, I mean I think they could lighten up a bit." His smile turns to a frown and he shakes himself dry, or at least a bit drier. "Well I'm not a dad..."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Not yet, anyways. You'll find the right girl or guy and get your own child someday! Mars said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"I don't know. It's not that I don't want one, sure it'd be nice to have someone else around, but I just-*sigh*...I just don't know... He shrugs, falling backwards into the grass and staring at the sky. "Plus I don't really think I'm all that cut out to be a father."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars sits down in the grass.
Well, its not like you'll have one any time soon, but I'm sure with time you'll be a great father! Mars replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Kayla asked Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood repeatedly raked his claws roughly over the table on front of him. Bearing his teeth and looking horribly pained. His eyes wouldn't cease their constant flow of tears, and now his nose was starting to get runny too.

It was worse than the most potent hot sauce he'd ever eaten. Worse than taking a sucker punch to the mouth. Worse than the unholy liquid-inferno of pepper spray. Never had he felt a pain like this in such an overlooked, tender area.

"BLEEEHG!"

"ERRRRR!"

It was borderline sensory overload. He HAD to do something, or he was going to lose it!
Blood reached for his bowl of ice water and stood up, jerking it up to his chest and spilling no less than half its water in the process.

He clenched the edges of the bowl with shaky paws, looking down into the leftover water. The nerves in his mouth screaming for mercy.

A few tears fell from his muzzle into the bowl, and Blood looked at Hotep.

"*KEFF* *SNIIIFF*"

That kid was enduring everything he was, and bearing it as best he could. But it looked like he was just as close to breaking. Water was right there in arm's reach. Even if it didn't kill the pain, ANYTHING to interrupt or mix with this agonizing burn was a severe temptation.

The shepherd looked back to his water, then at Hotep again, and repeated.

Blood stuck his tongue out over the bowl, his paws shaking ever harder as he squeezed the edges with all his strength.

"NOT.GONNA.BREAK. NOT.GONNA.BREAK."

Just before he lost all control (and the contest), Blood suddenly reeled back his arm and swung towards the bushes behind him, flinging away almost every drop of water.

Instead of drinking, the big coydog opened wide and shoved the edge of the bowl into his mouth. The plastic cracked and warped as the powerful canine jaw slammed down on it.

Blood spun around and bit as hard as he could, shaking his head wildly side-to-side like how dogs are known to do with their toys..

"ERRRRRFFFFF!!!"
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What did you eat? A ghost pepper?" Kayla asked Blood, a little worried for him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: Do you think so? Jet asked.

Of-course i do. There is no need to hide who you are.
MrNeonShot wrote:Jet bent down slightly and sniffed the tail.
Y'know I was only doing this to check you out, right? Jet asked.

Yep. As a show-dog, I've been closely check over often, before a crowd, by a human... So what do you think of me?

hypernovatic wrote:"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Kayla asked Lucky.

Oh it is a great idea! An we just have use are natural fox cleverness!

If joined in to face him directly, he would just dismiss me as being unworthy of challenging him.
But by me bowing out, he will think he has already won. So now he won't ever back down.
An just keep on punishing himself, on an on with the peppers..

D-Singer wrote: "BLEEEHG!"
"ERRRRR!"

"*KEFF* *SNIIIFF*"
Blood spun around and bit as hard as he could, shaking his head wildly side-to-side like how dogs are known to do with their toys..
"ERRRRRFFFFF!!!"

hypernovatic wrote:"What did you eat? A ghost pepper?" Kayla asked Blood, a little worried for him.

What did i tell you? Don't you love it when a plan comes together..?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet stood up and hugged Rav from behind.
Proper mating material, sweetheart~ Jet said.
So do you have a boyfriend? Or girlfriend? Jet asked.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep had seemed to suddenly stop whining and crying. An eerie calm had hit him as he didnt smile or move for a moment before swallowing. He didnt smile or anything as he stared at blood with mute and unmoving horror. "Oh @$&#. He actually forced his stop! But now i dont have any water!......oh wait" hotep thought smiling widely as he met blood by eating a mouth full of peppers. His mouth mixed as it filled with saliva and peppers diluting sone of the heat as he crunched down. He stard blood in the eyes forcing himself not to lose or move or show signs of strain from the heat. Then he felt his stomach twist. HIS BODY WANTED TO PUKE! "Think of something else....dont puke dont puke......think about dad! The military tanks something else" hotep thought
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Jet stood up and hugged Rav from behind.
Proper mating material, sweetheart~ Jet said.
So do you have a boyfriend? Or girlfriend? Jet asked.

Umm that is good to know..
Rav stammers, as he starts bearing his fangs with a growl. at this dandy of a dog trying to hug him from a dominance's position..
Grrrrrr.. No... not one.. no one.
You can stop hugging me in that way, before i'm obliged to take action..

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep had seemed to suddenly stop whining and crying. An eerie calm had hit him as he didnt smile or move for a moment before swallowing. He didnt smile or anything as he stared at blood with mute and unmoving horror. "Oh @$&#. He actually forced his stop! But now i dont have any water!......oh wait" hotep thought smiling widely as he met blood by eating a mouth full of peppers. His mouth mixed as it filled with saliva and peppers diluting sone of the heat as he crunched down. He stard blood in the eyes forcing himself not to lose or move or show signs of strain from the heat. Then he felt his stomach twist. HIS BODY WANTED TO PUKE! "Think of something else....dont puke dont puke......think about dad! The military tanks something else" hotep thought

Lucky the fox in the meantime, has went on another scavenger hunt,
Returning with more water and bowls, another assortment of peppers on a plate.
An while not quite milk, it was the cream in a pot from the coffee station.
An along with a group of pets and humans, who was now surrounding the table to cheer on the competitive pets .
Go pup! take that ol' dog down.
No way, that pup is going to burn! My milkbones are on the big shepherd!!
Oh your crazy.. The big one is already heaving..
Go go! eat dem peppers!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Guys, I think we should stop before someone gets hurt." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood flung the crushed water bowl away, and turned back towards the table.

He froze for a moment and twitched with pure disbelief...

That horrible...INTERFERING FOX!

Lucky had not only brought them an entire plate of new peppers and chilies, but also replaced their water, in addition to anything he could find that'd temp them into dulling their pain and losing.

To make it worse, their contest now had the attention of a crowd.
Kids, other pets, a few adults, (and more annoyingly), teens excitedly pointing their cameras at them!

He could already imagine the video title once it hit YouTube.
The Fourth of July ghost chili eating contest. Starring: Two unbelievably stupid dogs.

But the most irksome sight of all, was Hotep stepping up to him with that smile of his.
That pup was doing an incredibly good job at playing off his blazing maw, but the tear-soaked fur, runny nose, and shrunken pupils made it perfectly clear, he was still in agony.

Now that bets were being placed, there was no holding back, and Hotep was obviously desperate to prove something.

Blood starred down the younger dog with clenched and bared teeth, and watched as he tossed a handful of other peppers into his mouth and began chewing again.
The pup downed them without so much as a hiccup.

"You know WHAT kid??"

Blood wasn't going to be shown up by some shorty, black-furred, know-it-all puppy! He was going to One-up Hotep in a way that'd surely be too much for him to handle.

The blood-eyed dog turned to the table, and picked out the four juiciest looking ghost chilies he could find. But that wasn't enough.

He held all four by their stems between the knuckles of his paw and dipped them in a bowl of the Taco truck's 'special' hot sauce (conveniently supplied by Lucky).

"Top THIS!!!"

Blood barked before chomping down on all four of the borderline-nuclear peppers in one mighty bite with a wet *CRUNCH*, and discarding their stems like a fist of freshly pulled grenade pins.

*Crunch* *Crunch* *Crunch* *munch*

At some point while chewing on those peppers, a part of Blood's conscious was slowly shaking its head in disbelief at what he'd just done to himself. Dog's aren't meant to eat peppers for about the same reason they aren't meant to eat grass. At the rate things were moving, it was only a matter moments before that became painfully evident to everyone. It was only a question of who was gonna puke first...

Blood was counting on his bigger stomach and higher pain threshold to hold out just a little bit longer. But it was starting to feel as if he'd drank a mix of molten steel and raw sewage. Nevermind the hell inside his mouth...
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Blood, I don't think that's a-" Kayla tried telling Blood, but it was too late. "Why is no one listening to me?" she asked, annoyed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"oooooooooh... can you fit more?! maybe youll want another?...oh i know." Hotep picked up the bottle of of taco trucks sauce. then began drinking it raw. he still looked at blood as he finished it, "mmmmmm its like a curry straight from home" Hotep said before splashing water on himself than drinking it. he then continued eating peppers trying desperatly to keep calm. "im too close to breaking! this is already farther than ive gone before!" hotep thought
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

When Jet heard the growl, he immediately let go.
S-sorry! I didn't mean anything by the hug! he stammered. Jet living in a household with only a cat who's only domination form was throwing him to the ground had forgotten a hug from behind could mean something else. He was also just assuming Rav was gay, so Rav might not be comfortable with him.
I mean I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... I'm sorry...
I blew it... Jet thought to himself. The look of sadness on his face was obvious as he sat down, looking at the table.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Blood, I don't think that's a-" Kayla tried telling Blood, but it was too late. "Why is no one listening to me?" she asked, annoyed.
Lucky returns to Kayla's side laughing manically.
What did i tell you about these type of dogs. One you set the stage for them, they are never going to back down. Haaaa Haaa Haaa!
Wiping his tears of joys away with a paw.
An to think, I didn... YiIiiiee! Oww oww oww CARP! Owww O.O >.< O.O

As Lucky's uncanny bad luck strikes!! As the juice from the peppers and chili's that had been soaking into the fur of his paws, now seeps into his eyes..
Lucky staggers around mostly blind now, howling and rubbing his eyes only making it worse.
Before he is grabbed by the scruff, by a helpful human, and lead/dragged yelping and flaying over to a water sprinkler.
Held down in the water stream, as the sprinkler comes around again and again, to hose his face down, an wash the juice from his face and eyes.. an evidently off his paws.
No Ooww! Not Now!! of all times! Oooww Pubbbrt! @.@
I've gotta see that angry dog break!!

Lucky staggers back over to the contest table, his eyes looking swollen and red, while also having the appearance of a dripping drowned rat... Trying to get red tinted blurry shapes to focus back into there proper pet forms..
No wwwwway i'm missing the ending to this.

MrNeonShot wrote:When Jet heard the growl, he immediately let go.
S-sorry! I didn't mean anything by the hug! he stammered. Jet living in a household with only a cat who's only domination form was throwing him to the ground had forgotten a hug from behind could mean something else. He was also just assuming Rav was gay, so Rav might not be comfortable with him.
I mean I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... I'm sorry...
I blew it... Jet thought to himself. The look of sadness on his face was obvious as he sat down, looking at the table.

Rav relaxes as he is released..
You didn't make me uncomfortable..
I just want to be clear about one thing.. If we do this, YOUR always going to be playing the females role in this.. always..

Rav then looks around.
An it will be kept secret!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet looked up as his ears perked.
I stay with my dad at the pet beauty salon during the day. I carry an emergency pack of nail polish, and I know about almost every of hair product on market. Being the female shouldn't be a problem for me~ Jet replied, smiling at Rav.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon stood up and smiled, breathing in the continuing smell of barbecue "Well there's no reason to dwell on the distant future. There's still the present to live in!"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yup... So what shall we do now? Mars asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Are you okay Lucky?" Kayla asked, worried.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Jet looked up as his ears perked.
I stay with my dad at the pet beauty salon during the day. I carry an emergency pack of nail polish, and I know about almost every of hair product on market. Being the female shouldn't be a problem for me~ Jet replied, smiling at Rav.
Ummm....right. They sounded really creepy, that any male would know anything at all about such stuff like that..
I din't think even a neuter would ever admit to knowing abut stuff like that..

************** meanwhile, back at the chili contest ***************
hypernovatic wrote:"Are you okay Lucky?" Kayla asked, worried.
Lucky's eyes were still watering, but the blurry shapes were starting to take focus again.
It hurts an burns!.. It's like getting sprayed with that stuff Animal control carries on there belts. and sprays us with, when they think we are going to attack them.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Jet looked up as his ears perked.
Ummm....right. They sounded really creepy, that any male would know anything at all about such stuff like that..
I din't think even a neuter would ever admit to knowing abut stuff like that..
So if a male is trained by a female, he's lame. If he has a different colored fur, he's lame. If he likes make-up and fashion, he's lame. Am I correct? Jet asked.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: So if a male is trained by a female, he's lame. If he has a different colored fur, he's lame. If he likes make-up and fashion, he's lame. Am I correct? Jet asked.

Rav rubs his arm up behind his head.
Well, I was trying not to be judgmental. but yes..
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet kinda grunted.
Sweetheart, I'm not even sure how your gay. Wouldn't the concept of mating a male be unmanly to you? Jet asked. If we are to become a couple, you have to understand that not all males like to fight, watch sports, hunt, or fish. If females are aloud to be manly by hunting, fishing, watching sports, and wrestling, why can't males aspire to be feminine? Jet asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well do you need any help?" Kayla asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Jet kinda grunted.
Sweetheart, I'm not even sure how your gay. Wouldn't the concept of mating a male be unmanly to you? Jet asked. If we are to become a couple, you have to understand that not all males like to fight, watch sports, hunt, or fish. If females are aloud to be manly by hunting, fishing, watching sports, and wrestling, why can't males aspire to be feminine? Jet asked.
Rav was squirming around, getting uncomfortable with this line of accusations and questions he was receiving.
maybe, I'm just attracted to, the more dominate and dangerous type of males..
Rav pulls at his fur..
maybe it just the frustration that there are no females in this town to chase after..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
hypernovatic wrote:"Well do you need any help?" Kayla asked.

Lets see... have i missed any trick to amp up this chili contest?
Last edited by Keeshah on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Jet kinda grunted.
Rav was squirming around, getting uncomfortable with this line of accusations and questions he was receiving.
maybe, I'm just attracted to, the more dominate and dangerous type of males...
Jet remembered how Rav had ran off with Blood, forgetting to go find Jet, or not bothering to. Maybe Rav was more interested in Blood than he was with Jet. Blood certainly was more dangerous. But if he wanted dominant, why tell Jet to be the submissive one?
Keeshah wrote:I haven't even tried anything like this since i was tricked into it as a puppy, back in the kennels, by the adolescent pups.
Rav pulls at his fur...
Jet understands the uncomfortable feeling Rav must have. Poor dog.
The dangerous and dominant attraction could be a lingering feeling from the pups.
Keeshah wrote:maybe it just the frustration that there are no females in this town to chase after..
Jet hugs Rav (from the front).
Hey, sweety, its okay. Your not the slightest bit attracted to me. But I have a feeling I know who you really like~. Jet sat back down.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Jet hugs Rav (from the front).
Hey, sweety, its okay. Your not the slightest bit attracted to me. But I have a feeling I know who you really like~. Jet sat back down.
this is a mistake or perhaps I've gotten cold paws,
Let's just forget anything was said.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Look, if it is the dog I'm thinking about... If he hurts you, you tell me. I don't know what I could do, but I'll do something. Jet said.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood licked his chops and huffed, continuing as best he could to play off the pain. But it was futile. Anyone could see they were both suffering.

Both the shepherds had runny noses and watery eyes, as well as a deep blush that shone even though Hotep's dark fur. But both of them kept smirking and growling, covering their hurt in their pride.

And then Blood felt it. It was like a stab to the guts, a pain so sudden and severe that a memory of being kicked in the stomach by Jag flipped through his mind. The big dog steadied himself as he was overcome by heavy pang of nausea. He could feel his literally blazing entrails rejecting the mouthfuls of spice he'd downed in just the past few minutes.

It was the most painful feeling of sickness he'd ever felt. He fought as hard as he could to keep it down, but it eventually worked its way up to his throat.

Blood swallowed hard, bowed his head, and made a very light retch. Drool freely fell from his partially agape mouth.

The pain had now infected his entire head. He looked to Hotep with a dizzy, but still tenaciously determined expression, swallowing hard again...

"Break already you little know-it-all..."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looked over at the crowd of people around Blood and Hotep, "I don't know about you, but I want to go see what those two're doing that's drawing such a big crowd." He says, starting to walk over.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars got out of the grass and followed Yukon over to the tables to find the 2 dogs torturing themselves.
My dog, my nose burns from all of these peppers! Mars said, pinching her nose shut.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He reached up with his paws to cover his mouth to stop it from growing into full on laughter. "Those two are probably worried about vomiting right now because dogs aren't really supposed to eat raw peppers. But I don't really think either of them realizes that they're both going to have a wonderful time if it doesn't come out as vomit. Woof, that's going to be one howl of a ride for them..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Blood swallowed hard, bowed his head, and made a very light retch. Drool freely fell from his partially agape mouth.

The pain had now infected his entire head. He looked to Hotep with a dizzy, but still tenaciously determined expression, swallowing hard again...

"Break already you little know-it-all..."

Lucky comes dancing up, once he could see again..
Your doing great! Keep munching them down!
The fox cheers on the shepherd..
Looks like were going to need more bottles of hot sauce i see
Lucky says, as he prances away with a swishing tail to get more hot sauce bottles
Deske wrote:Yukon couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He reached up with his paws to cover his mouth to stop it from growing into full on laughter. "Those two are probably worried about vomiting right now because dogs aren't really supposed to eat raw peppers. But I don't really think either of them realizes that they're both going to have a wonderful time if it doesn't come out as vomit. Woof, that's going to be one howl of a ride for them..."
Lucky trots by with a huge evil grin..
Oh don't worry about them eating peppers.. they have gone to drinking bottles of hot sauce, like it was water..
Lucky orders 4 more bottles of the ghost pepper sauce, returning to the table with them..
More shooters pups!
Hotep the psychic

Hotep suddenly frowned before he broke when lucky started talking about more he then immeadiatly looked down hurled onto the ground before moving away some and continuing the disgusting job that was emptying his stomach. Minutes later he had a cold vanilla yogurt and was slowly eating it.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You are evil." Kayla said, smiling at Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep suddenly frowned before he broke when lucky started talking about more he then immeadiatly looked down hurled onto the ground before moving away some and continuing the disgusting job that was emptying his stomach. Minutes later he had a cold vanilla yogurt and was slowly eating it.

Ewww gross Goes the crowd! while other are cheering on Blood for winning the contest.

Rav turns his attention head at the sounds, back at where the contest was going on.
Looks like there is a winner in the eating contest.
Rav walk off to return to the contest, when he suddenly drops down to his knees, about half way there.
Erf GUK!.. it burns...
Rav re-composes himself and staggers on to where the contestants are.
hypernovatic wrote:"You are evil." Kayla said, smiling at Lucky.
I'm just being coy, and Sly a a fox should be. my dear.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Seeing Rav had ignored his previous statement, Jet let the dog leave and stayed at the table.
Deske

Post by Deske »

*snrk* Yukon tried to keep himself from laughing, "You know," he said, looking over at Mars "That probably hurt as much coming up as it did going down."