HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rocco Rex

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Rocco Rex »

Everything had been happening so fast that Kotyc hadn't really had time to respond.
"If life is this fast paced here, guess I might fit in. Name's Kotyc. Nice to meet you too Ravage. And to answer your question" she said turning to Melody"I'm extremely new. Boxes aren't even unpacked"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No problem," Scruff said, finishing off his plate. "Meatball Avenger! I already have the mask!" He put a finger to the fur 'mask' and then began licking the plate clean.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Everything had been happening so fast that Kotyc hadn't really had time to respond.
"If life is this fast paced here, guess I might fit in. Name's Kotyc. Nice to meet you too Ravage. And to answer your question" she said turning to Melody"I'm extremely new. Boxes aren't even unpacked"
It is a pleasure to make your aquance Blood states

Rav blushes,
Thank you.. I'm glad that you have desired to come live here..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep soon was served a bowl of soup, it was a thick meaty broth that smelled of steak. Hotep himself couldnt even help but sniff first before stirring the soup to cool it down then begin eating. His tail didnt move though not a single wag. The soup must have burned though?! yet he didnt move a muscle, his senses of pain still dull from the Sqortle injection he had to get and the benedryl. he looked sad. but his ears were still acute to make out whaatever ravage, blood and the girl talked about.

"so her names Kotyc? Thats a nice name" he said trying to smile to himself
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Hey, just about anywhere would be safer than Western Kentucky" She said with a shiver "But this place doesn't look too bad. A pet centered restaurant, no STUPID leash or glow in the dark collar laws. And I haven't even seen most of the town. But there sure are a lot of mangey mutts running around" She said with a wink towards the other GSDs
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Hey, just about anywhere would be safer than Western Kentucky" She said with a shiver "But this place doesn't look too bad. A pet centered restaurant, no STUPID leash or glow in the dark collar laws. And I haven't even seen most of the town. But there sure are a lot of mangey mutts running around" She said with a wink towards the other GSDs
Kentucky eh? I'm from Indiana..
Where us pets are are godless, spiritless beasts. put on this world just to submit to and serve humans..
he growls..

Blood twitches up his eyebrows, as the feeling of loathing from Rav, as he relives those memories..
before going over to Hotep..
Are you sure your ok? that soup seems to be almost boiling, judging by the steam coming off of it.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Oh, you got my blood boiling now. You take any, shall we say, less than diplomatic measures" she asked with anger in her voice before settling down a little "I don't just sit back. I am a fighter. And I stay strong until the end. Whole reason we had to leave. That's actually what Kotyc means, strong. What's their names?" she asked, pointing to the others
Hotep the psychic

Hotep kept eating. "Im fine, Mr. Alpha" Hotep said a bit mockingly before chugging down the bowl entirely and looking to blood and licking his own lips clean of leftover soup.

he then looks back to Kotyc and leans against the chair "My names Hotep Raikii miss Kotyc." He said smiling kindly "nice to meet you" the gsd said afterwards as he sits back down to look at blood again. "all about getting the girl and ridding the competition wasnt it just then? huh?" Hotep asked the GSD a bit loudly as so rav could probably make out what he said too. Hotep did seem a bit angered but he calmed himself enough to sigh.

he shook his head and rubbed his scar wincing at the touch before sitting back.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Oh, you got my blood boiling now. You take any, shall we say, less than diplomatic measures" she asked with anger in her voice before settling down a little "I don't just sit back. I am a fighter. And I stay strong until the end. Whole reason we had to leave. That's actually what Kotyc means, strong. What's their names?" she asked, pointing to the others

Rav goes to speak.. but seems to just draw a blank, just standing there with his muzzle open, trying to remember just what had happened.. creating an awkward moment, until Blood pipes up.
From what i have heard from are owner. He lead an uprising back there. an got lobotomized into the docile crazy dog before us now, for his trouble..

Ummmm yes Something like that..
staring down at the ground now. still unable to remember just what he had done..
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep kept eating. "Im fine, Mr. Alpha" Hotep said a bit mockingly before chugging down the bowl entirely and looking to blood and licking his own lips clean of leftover soup.
Blood twitches up an ear, having turned his attention back to Hotep.
Having flashbacks to hot pepper eating contest..
Hotep the psychic wrote:he then looks back to Kotyc and leans against the chair "My names Hotep Raikii miss Kotyc." He said smiling kindly "nice to meet you" the gsd said afterwards as he sits back down to look at blood again. "all about getting the girl and ridding the competition wasnt it just then? huh?" Hotep asked the GSD a bit loudly as so rav could probably make out what he said too. Hotep did seem a bit angered but he calmed himself enough to sigh.

he shook his head and rubbed his scar wincing at the touch before sitting back.
Blood now tilts his head off to the side in confusion.
just what are you barking about?
Blood looks over to Kotyc then back to the pup..
More a friendly competition between me and Rav, than any serious dominance fight..
Besides, in case you haven't you noticed.. Males out-number females like 50 to 1 in this town..
An to have one that just happens to be are own breed as well, you don't find that an exciting discovery?

Rav having recovered from his mental, file not found error. comes up an hugs Blood close..
He was almost resigned to having to date one of the ewes, out in the farmers field..
Blood growls throaty, and pushes Rav away..
No i wasn't!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Jay shrugged a little at Fletcher's suggestion, "Maybe. I-I don't know." She flinched a little at the sudden movement of the meatball chase, giving a slight sigh,"Glad that it didn't though." She gently pat the rim of her hat, "As scuffed up as it is, I'd hate to see it dirtied more. So, uh, thank you. I guess. For chasing down a rouge meatball."
"Heh. It is a cool hat, Jay. May I ask where you got it?" Sam queries, setting aside her empty plate and picking up her drink and giggling at the raccoon's antics.
"What do you tink your superhero name would be, Scruff?"

~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, they could play," David asserted, "but we're now talking proper leagues. Semi-professional at first, I think. Cat teams, Canine teams and mixed teams where any animal can play. But they wanted the rules kept more or less the same as human ones. Hence the 'no quadrupeds' bit."
"Oh wow. That sounds cool! Do they get paid too like human athletes?" As Fletcher reaches down to get her drink her half-eaten plate of lasagne slides off her lap and splatters onto the floor upside-down.
"Oh, darn! Darn darn darn! Sorry, David! Do you have a Chux or somethin'? Sorry. Oh, I hope we can get this stain out of the carpet!" So engrossed is the doe in cleaning up the mess that she doesn't notice the announcer on the radio or the new song starting with a few words from a very familiar voice.

"Next up on our Five Sung Live segment is a beautiful ballad by an artist who's sadly largely disappeared from the charts these days. From her twenty-fourteen "Love Is A Superpower" tour, this is Hare O'Wynn with That's What Friends Are For, right here on Ninety-Nine-Point-Three Valley EZ." The host's voice fades out and an organ can be heard softly playing as Fletcher's voice speaks clearly and confidently, yet gently and calmly, over the top.
"Hey, y'all! I wanna thank y'all for comin' tonight! You've been a wonderful audience! You're all great people and you're all my friends! So this one's for all y'all! So, sing it with me if you know the words! Here we go!
Keep smiling, keep shining,
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure!
That's what friends are for!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Indeed. I'm not sure if they're being paid the same as human players but... Of course, Fletcher. Be right back." He headed into the kitchen for some towels.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I could be... The masked Revenger!" Scruff said, twirling a fork upwards for emphasis before hearing the new song. He looked from the radio to Fletcher as she tried to get the stain out and started to put two and two together as the song went on... "Or I could sing songs."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Nice to meet you, Miss Kotyc! The name's Melody," Melody said as she pointed at herself with the thumb on her free hand. "And this is Tribble. He kinda fell asleep, then Rav tied string around string around his paws, and yeah," she said, figuring she'd ask about him being asleep and the string. She turns back to Rav and Blood before saying, "And even if Kotyc is new, you could've said something before leaving me to think you ditched me."
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hotep the psychic

Hotep rubs his muzzle some and sighs "Nothing i guess blood.....probably my meds talking.....I cant smell right after being in the clinic for so long." Hotep said as he finish's the soup and lets the waiter take the empty bowl. he looked at Blood and thought a bit. "he doesnt even see that he was a bit rude......oh heck with that he's a good dog. however, unlike Rav who seems to be all up on kotyc....." Hotep thought to himself as he sat back to relax abit. no wondering if he'd ever find a love life.
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Aw, there's no reason to call me miss" Kotyc replied to blushingly to Hotep "But I will say you're kind of cute"
Kotyc giggled a little at the Blood/Rav back and forth "Ya know, I always did like watching fights" she teased
Kotyc shook he heard, smiling "Nice to meet you too Melody. But seriously, I don't want anyone to miss me" she said with a chuckle at her own humor
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep rubs his muzzle some and sighs "Nothing i guess blood.....probably my meds talking.....I cant smell right after being in the clinic for so long." Hotep said as he finish's the soup and lets the waiter take the empty bowl. he looked at Blood and thought a bit. "he doesnt even see that he was a bit rude......oh heck with that he's a good dog. however, unlike Rav who seems to be all up on kotyc....." Hotep thought to himself as he sat back to relax abit. no wondering if he'd ever find a love life.

I'm worried, make that stunned and amazed, that you even up an walking around out here already..
but if your looking to be hugged an comforted, your barking at the wrong dog..
I'm the farthest thing from a therapy dog.. Rav is the huger, sharing n' caring type..

Rocco Rex wrote:"Aw, there's no reason to call me miss" Kotyc replied to blushingly to Hotep "But I will say you're kind of cute"
Kotyc giggled a little at the Blood/Rav back and forth "Ya know, I always did like watching fights" she teased.

Rav in the meantime, was laying back his ears, and getting all jealous.
now that Hotep had all of the attention of the new shepherd..
Like, how is he supposed to compete with puppy dog eyes, from a puppy..

Rav eyes Blood intently..
Yah.. but if we started a dominance fight in here.
The hippi Dude, would throw a bucket of very cold water on us, and sweep us out of here with a broom..
A bath and the brush off...
Hotep the psychic

Hotep couldnt help but laugh sime at blood before hearing Kotycs comment about how he was cute. He couldnt help bur smile at that as well.

He then gives blood a lifht punch to his arm in a freindly manner. "even someone like you has a soft spot blood.your worry shows it. But im fine all that bothers me is the scar." Hotep said smiling as he looks to kotyc keeping a note to use "miss" less.
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Scared of water, eh mutts? And humans don't like it when the tables are turned. Like, losing whatever they're attacking you with. But ya, probably better to keep the peace. Had enough of real fights." she said with a sigh at the end Looks like something's eating at you Ravage. Wassup? she asked, finally allowing herself to relax
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Alright! I won't call you 'Miss' then, Kotyc!" Melody said with a smile. It changed to a frown when she turned to Blood and Rav. "Hey, are you guys ignoring me or something? You can't ignore me easily!" she whisper-yelled.
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Looks like something's eating at you Ravage. Wassup? she asked, finally allowing herself to relax

Ravage paws at his fur..
I'm pretty sure i don't have fleas.. Sooo nothing at eating at meeee.
He says with a goofy grin, to the precious shepherdess.

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Alright! I won't call you 'Miss' then, Kotyc!" Melody said with a smile. It changed to a frown when she turned to Blood and Rav. "Hey, are you guys ignoring me or something? You can't ignore me easily!" she whisper-yelled.

Blood crosses his arms across his broad chest.
Oh yes, We can..

Rav goes over to the protesting cat.
Whatcha mewing about? I payed the bill when i get that coffee drink.. by the way, what did i do with that, i'm loosing my buzzz..
Rav looks at Kotyc, then back to Melody..
Now if'n your wanting to be anymore inclusive with us, then you must be looking to have an romantic encounter of the canine kind, Riiiiiight?
Making a big toothy grin spread across his muzzle.
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc giggled and actually smiled a little at Ravage and his sillinessGoofball However, Kotyc was a little offput by Rav's romance proposal, and shifted herself nervously in her chair, not knowing who exactly he was asking. She had never really done anything like this before, so she was obviously hesitant and uneasy.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody puts up a finger and opens her mouth to respond, but find herself unable to speak after that romance comment, her face quickly turning scarlet. Instead of doing something reasonable, her body does the first thing that comes to mind: quickly put Tribble in a chair and hide under the table. She immediately regrets this decision, but having already made it, she decides to stick to it, and doesn't move an inch, hoping the others would just forget her existence.
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

Hotep soon got out of his seat to join blood and rav although smaller it was easy to tell he was taller. And nearing bloods size. He looked at kotyc and took a few sniffs before finding his senses were back.
"So it is a girl!" His mind yelled as he rubs his head some. Then looks to rav and blood curious what would come next
ImageImageImage
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David let the time tick on as things relaxed and unwound. Only... "Are you alright, Alpha? You look... I don't quite know the word."
Alphabites simply waved off the question with a nod and small smile, lucky for him the others were way more social. Right now he did not feel like the sociability was in him right now. Scruff was having a more fun time, that kept him distracted enough to get through this rather large gathering. Wasn't until Fletcher had made an unpurposeful mess herself that he paid more attention to his surroundings before something started to click for him too.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Me? I'm musical. I like to sing and dance and write music and songs. When I'm not doing that I... Just like relaxing, I guess. I was feeding the ducks in the river and daydreaming when Pitchpipe met me. Do you like music, Alphabites?
Hlaoroo wrote:Fletcher rolls her one eye skyward. "Oh yeah. Heard 'em all! Good thing I like the show!" Striking a fighting pose, Fletcher breaks out into song and dance.
Hlaoroo wrote:Fletcher opens the door of the shop and stands aside to let all the pets in. To her horror, one of her least favourite of her songs (but that the producers had loved) is playing on the radio. Keeping her face neutral, she hopes the others won't recognise the voice in the song.
Hlaoroo wrote:The host's voice fades out and an organ can be heard softly playing as Fletcher's voice speaks clearly and confidently, yet gently and calmly, over the top.
Much like how Scruff had put two and two together he soon had followed suit. Unlike Scruff however he made no move to point anything out yet. Since Fletcher was rather one of the social ones and something like that had not been mentioned yet, it was probably best not to bring it up, since everyone had their want to kept secrets.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc giggled and actually smiled a little at Ravage and his sillinessGoofball However, Kotyc was a little offput by Rav's romance proposal, and shifted herself nervously in her chair, not knowing who exactly he was asking. She had never really done anything like this before, so she was obviously hesitant and uneasy.

Blood just shakes his at Rav's antics, then face paws as he invites a cat to, come run with the dogs.. Well at least the cat is a female, this time..
Looking to Kotyc, as Hotep joins him...

I'm sorry..Blood barks to Kotyc
You know how inbred showdogs get right? Hopefully are owners will have him fixed soon..
That should calm him down a bit...

Rav blinks at Blood..
I'm not inbred! I have a perfect pedigree..
Rav turns his attention back to the cat, then snaps back up to readdress Blood..
Hey! I'm not going to get fixed!! (flatting back his ears) Umm an if'n they do, they most likely have us both fixed..

Be worth it, to have have you not acting so crazy all the time..

Rav snorts at Blood, but worrying that he just might be right about his future
AnimeNerd88 wrote:Melody puts up a finger and opens her mouth to respond, but find herself unable to speak after that romance comment, her face quickly turning scarlet. Instead of doing something reasonable, her body does the first thing that comes to mind: quickly put Tribble in a chair and hide under the table. She immediately regrets this decision, but having already made it, she decides to stick to it, and doesn't move an inch, hoping the others would just forget her existence.

Rav bends down, and peers under the table..
Here Kitty kitty kitty!... Is this a cat thing to turn all red face and hide?
Hotep the psychic

Hotep snickered at blood "your a bad lier Blood if you got fixed youd be as scared to other large dogs like a pup is.youd hate losing your "alphanes" but dont worry i dont think thatd happen to you if your owners make you more of a gaurddog" Hotep said smiling as he looks to kotyc.

"so kotyc what do you like to do?"Hotep asked
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc's ears went back and she rubbed her forehead "No. Don't even joke about 'fixing'. It's one of the topics that gets my blood boiling. Just DON'T"

"I'm, not really sure Hotep. I've never really had a chance to relax before. I've always had to be on guard. 24/7 365. What do you like to do?"she asked taking a seep breath
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I havethe kitchen roll," David said, coming back into the room with the towels and a bottle of stain remover. He knelt down next to the doe and got to work. "Should I be humming along with the singing," he asked quietly, giving Fletcher a sly grin.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Moony begins to type fast into a text editor, atom in specific
Snip:

Code: Select all

client.Dispatcher.on(event.MESSAGE_CREATE, e => {
var sdata = e.messae.content.split(" "),
     cmd = sdata.shift(),
     rest = sdata.join(" ")
If
He has a terminal open as well, with a script running, a lot of massages formatted like soo: [username] text
Are in it
Hotep the psychic

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc's ears went back and she rubbed her forehead "No. Don't even joke about 'fixing'. It's one of the topics that gets my blood boiling. Just DON'T"

"I'm, not really sure Hotep. I've never really had a chance to relax before. I've always had to be on guard. 24/7 365. What do you like to do?"she asked taking a seep breath

Hotep was going to answer and then stays quiet. His answer was a bit silly being a dog..and with that looks at the ground.
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Can one of you just please follow me home so I can pay you back? Please?" Melody quickly says, trying to hide her red face behind her paws. How could he have figured that out so quickly?! she thought to herself. And why couldn't her body react in a reasonable way!?!
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc's ears went back and she rubbed her forehead "No. Don't even joke about 'fixing'. It's one of the topics that gets my blood boiling. Just DON'T"

Blood twitches up an eyebrow and ear, in a spock-ish way..
An why is that? If your owners want it done, it's going to happen..
Besides i have met several dogs that differently needed to have the procedure done to them.

Jag being one that currently comes to mind..
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep was going to answer and then stays quiet. His answer was a bit silly being a dog..and with that looks at the ground.

You sure got quiet all of a sudden..

Blood let's that line of conversation die off and he appraises this new she dog.
So things might are finally be looking up for him. A new dog in town, and she is a guard dog as well.
perhaps she could be a worthy sparing partner as well.
So your a guard dog? I'm an lvl3 KMADs trained dog myself.
My partner Rav there...

Peering strangely at Rav, as he is nosing under the next table over after the cat. (sigh)
Is just starting the lvl3 training.. That is when we can get him to be serious about the training.
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Can one of you just please follow me home so I can pay you back? Please?" Melody quickly says, trying to hide her red face behind her paws.

Rav in the meantime is still halfway under the table, with just his big fluffy tail, flagging out from under, as he continues to taunt the feline...
No need to do that, it's are treat..
Besides, what would your sleeping squirrel friend think when he wakes up all abandoned upon that chair?

He gets a toothy grin on his muzzle..
SO..... how long have you been wanting to be a canine??
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Keeshah wrote:
Besides i have met several dogs that differently needed to have the procedure done to them.

"I have buried my past and it shall stay there thank you very much. It would happen only over my literally dead body, so it'd be pretty pointless. And thankfully, my owner is against it too.

I never got any official training. But let's just say I definitely know my stuff. And some other stuff. But let's try to end these inquiries.
I just got here today. I've only been from the house to here, I'm not sure what all goes on here. So what's it really like here?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher pauses in her scrubbing for a moment, and then goes back to work.
"All right. No point hiding it any longer. I am, or was Hare O'Wynn." she announces so everyone can hear. "I hated that life though. I mean, sure the singing and dancing was fun and the money was nice but it was lonely. Anyone I met was all just "Ahh, OHMIGOSH! IT'S YOU! HARE O'WYNN! I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH! I WANT A SELFIE! AAAH!", just all fanboy or fangirl, you know? And when I started doing tours I kinda got busy and fell out of contact with the few friends I had. Then this happened." Fletcher gestures at her scarring with one paw as she scoops lasagne onto her plate with the other.
"The record company saw me like this and suddenly decided I wasn't marketable and dropped me like a hot potato. No contract meant no money and soon no one knew who I was any more, especially with the scarring. Kinda made me hard to recognise, I guess. Who'd have thought this ugly mess was the beautiful doe they saw on telly the other night? So with this and with our house all smashed by the tornado we came here. It was a new, fresh start. The only reason I didn't tell you guys was because I didn't want all y'all going all crazy and fawning over me, you know? I just wanted to be seen as a normal pet again, to have friends again, you know? ...So now you know... I have no more secrets... And before you ask, no, I can't get you free tickets or free CDs or free download codes..." Looking down again, the doe quietly continues scrubbing and waits to hear how the assembled pets will react to this revelation.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff put his plate down and squatted next to Fletcher before David could move. He put his arm across her shoulders and gave the Doe a kiss on the cheek. "I jus' like hearing people who sing well," he said. "I'm jealous."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If I ever fawn over you, my friend," David added, "you have my absolute permission to kick me in the middle wicket. No-one will hear you as anything other than my friend Fletcher from me. I give my word."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody's face went to one of irritation before saying to Rav "He's been watching Star Trek for the last fourteen days. He's not waking up anytime soon." Her face quickly shifted back to embarrassment before she said, "And...I don't want to be a dog...I just find them...interesting. I mean, you and Blood are the second and third dogs I've ever seen, and though you were kind of scary at first, most dogs I've met have been nice to me. They're all...just..." She let out a big sigh, "Can we please just not talk about this right now?!"
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Her face quickly shifted back to embarrassment before she said, "And...I don't want to be a dog...I just find them...interesting. I mean, you and Blood are the second and third dogs I've ever seen, and though you were kind of scary at first, most dogs I've met have been nice to me. They're all...just..." She let out a big sigh, "Can we please just not talk about this right now?!"
That were not just big dumb drooling brutes!?!
Tilting his head off to the side..
Naaaa now is the best time to talk about it!
Hotep the psychic

Rocco Rex wrote:
Keeshah wrote:

"I have buried my past and it shall stay there thank you very much. It would happen only over my literally dead body, so it'd be pretty pointless. And thankfully, my owner is against it too.

I never got any official training. But let's just say I definitely know my stuff. And some other stuff. But let's try to end these inquiries.
I just got here today. I've only been from the house to here, I'm not sure what all goes on here. So what's it really like here?
"well that depends where you go, you could go have fun at the park where its usually fun and games till something happens from a pepper eating contest to a tree climbing accident or even diving into the wrong bush. but most of the time its a nice place. you can talk to anyone and find everything fairly easily." Hotep said to answer Kotyc then moves to sit across from her
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Hey!" Kotyc barked as she hopped down and moved in between Rav and Melody "Stand down Rav" she growled. Well this is weird, she thought to herself. I'm defending a cat against a nosy GSD. "If she doesn't want to talk about it, that's her choice" she said, snarling at him
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was thinking about the best way to tell Sam that her hat was salvaged from the trash, "I-it's nothing special. I j-just found it." It was then Fletcher revealed her secret. Jay didn't know exactly what to say, so she simply said the truth, "W-well, if it helps this d-doesn't change my view of you."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody starts getting up from under the table, her face still red as a tomato, as she says to Kotyc, "Thank you," before turning to Rav again to say, "And, to be honest, I could never see any of them as big dumb drooling brutes. Kind of...more...charming..." she gets a far away look in her eyes, before shaking her head and continuing, "That's the last I'm going to say about that topic, though! We're changing it to something else!"
-Monokuma