HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote: He then waited for the pair of vulpines to pass by him before suddenly... he broke out in a silly cat grin, waving his arms up and down like a clown in a circus act. "Hey! Wanna play with soft kitty cat?" he shouted to get their attention. He then curled on the ground, exposing his white belly towards them, and held his curled paws, both front and hind, upwards, meowing a sweet and melodious meow. It almost seemed like Petir transformed into a different character altogether, acting more like a rambunctious kitten than his usual sturdy self.

Melati too stepped forward, only she stood next to Carlito and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Do not worry, he is trained for this. It is part of his job to entertain children."

Lucky slides to a stop..
Hey? was that the old cat that got taken to the hospital yesterday?
He is back out an getting into trouble again already?
He says panting hard now..

As the posse of children now mob the old cat.. stroking and petting his tummy, with there sticky grimy hands.
Yeaaaa!!

Lucky circles around the vixen..
Oooh you got slimed but good! May I?
he asks as he starts licking an grooming at the peanut-butter in her fur..
Ack Murrf Itf's on the rooof uf my muuzzle nowl.. Huff!
He complains as he tries to clean up her back fur..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Keeshah wrote:
As the posse of children now mob the old cat.. stroking and petting his tummy, with there sticky grimy hands.
Yeaaaa!!
Even with the assault of peanut butter-laden hands on him, Petir kept smiling, purring, and rolling on the ground, occasionally extending his paws to swat at the children's hands playfully. He even got his eyes to become large like a begging puppy, not minding the messed-up fur one bit.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"He seems to be enjoying it." Kayla said. She jumped a bit when Lucky started licking her fur. "You don't have to do that." she told Lucky, embarrassed a bit.
Last edited by hypernovatic on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"I was with some friends. I just wanted to make sure you knew I was fine." Cam said to his owner. "Are you alright with me going back out?" He asked, just as his mother came down the stairs. Sure, just make sure to get back for dinner tonight. Don't forget again!" "I know, I won't. Cam called back as he walked out the door again.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Melati heard the foxes talking among themselves. "This was what Petir does for a living before retiring a year ago. He was a therapy cat, specializing in war and disaster victims. You would be surprised, but having children be playful and laugh again like these little ones do is his ultimate goal with children."

She sighed. "He rarely think about himself, giving it all he got to bring a smile to victims. Which was why I was assigned to care for him personally, he can forget himself sometimes."

"Anyway, are you guys okay? You can wash yourselves at our house, it's just around the corner," she finally said to the foxes.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:Melati heard the foxes talking among themselves. "This was what Petir does for a living before retiring a year ago. He was a therapy cat, specializing in war and disaster victims. You would be surprised, but having children be playful and laugh again like these little ones do is his ultimate goal with children."

She sighed. "He rarely think about himself, giving it all he got to bring a smile to victims. Which was why I was assigned to care for him personally, he can forget himself sometimes."

"Anyway, are you guys okay? You can wash yourselves at our house, it's just around the corner," she finally said to the foxes.
It's just too dangerous for pets of Feral stock to get involved with human cubs. Everyone always thinks we are going to attack and eat there kids.
Lucky says after having finally gotten the peanut butter off of the of of his muzzle.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I agree with Lucky. Everyone thinks we're going to hurt them." Kayla said. "I'd love to wash my back, but Lucky and I were going to see a movie. Unless we have enough time?" she asked Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"I agree with Lucky. Everyone thinks we're going to hurt them." Kayla said. "I'd love to wash my back, but Lucky and I were going to see a movie. Unless we have enough time?" she asked Lucky.
I think we have time.. but we still don't know where the theater is too.

meanwhile the kids are climbing over and on the old cat..
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

And the old cat responded by getting on all fours and letting one kid straddle his back. He then proceeded to walk in a slow trot like a show horse, making one full circle around the children before stopping. He even faked a neigh at the end of the trot, rearing his forepaws a little upwards, careful not to drop the kid. He has a sturdy build, so he could handle the child's weight easily. "Okay, your turn is done! Give a chance for your friends!" he said cheerily. It was clear that Petir was lost in his own world, focusing in keeping the children entertained and happy, their laughs music to his perky ears. Ah, how he missed doing this!

Melati shook her head with an amused look on her face at the scene. She redirected herself towards the two foxes. "There is always time, and you do not want to go to the cinemas looking all messy! It will not take long at all. You can come too Carlito, we can have some snacks while waiting for your friend."

Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Cam walks out of his house, and seeing all of the other pets went over to them. "Back, I'm ready to go." Seeing Lucky and Kayla, he waved to them before asking, "So where to next?"
Last edited by Happiness Designer on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Rav just had to kill the mood with that question.

That stupid psycho Doberman...

It was unfortunate Blood practically had the stuffing beaten out of him by Jag. But at least it wasn’t without Him returning the favor and smashing that jerk head into the ground and probably giving him the headache of a lifetime.

Blood begrudgingly had to admit that he’d lost after falling to that last ditch-effort Jag made to stop him. He probably could have done even nastier things to him if he hadn’t run away like a scared little puppy. Technically, that wasn’t a win considering Blood still had the energy to walk away, and running away was just as bad as backing down...

At least that’s what Blood was going to believe before Rav put the inane though in his head that some belligerent Doberman with severe integrity issues was his alpha.

“The way I see it; the idiot ran away and he didn’t finish what he started. Ergo, I won…technically”

“Also, I’m pretty sure that jerk is somewhere nursing a monster headache, and road-rash of his own.”

The banged up shepherd stated with a growl, reaching over to the plate to grab a piece of bacon, and wolfing down the entire strip in about two bites.

“…and where the [heck] is my ball?”

Blood obviously was in too much pain at the time to have overheard the conversation yesterday that, apparently his foe was in the same house he was in...only locked away in a kennel instead of resting in a bed. Would've served him right...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“The way I see it; the idiot ran away and he didn’t finish what he started. Ergo, I won…technically”
“Also, I’m pretty sure that jerk is somewhere nursing a monster headache, and road-rash of his own.”

yea! we won! i could just kiss you!!!
Throwing up his arms and hugging Blood close.. but doesn't carry through with his threat to Kiss the other shepherd..
D-Singer wrote:The banged up shepherd stated with a growl, reaching over to the plate to grab a piece of bacon, and wolfing down the entire strip in about two bites.
“…and where the [heck] is my ball?”

Rav perks up his ears, and looks out the door..
Ooop! I guess it is still outside, up in the tree where Hotep hide it during the fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kurowolfe wrote: Melati shook her head with an amused look on her face at the scene. She redirected herself towards the two foxes. "There is always time, and you do not want to go to the cinemas looking all messy! It will not take long at all. You can come too Carlito, we can have some snacks while waiting for your friend."
Well i could stand to have my tail brushed out.. Thank you ma'am..
Oh you wouldn't happen to know where the theater is?

Mean while a fight breaks out among the kids over who is going to be next to ride on the cat..
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"I am afraid that I do not know where it is too. I have never been to the--" Melati stopped mid-sentence, hearing a quarrel breaking out between the children. "Please excuse me for a bit, ya?"

She ran over to the group of children and cat, more worried about Petir than anything. The cat in question was trying to quell the fight himself, but not being able to stand up because of the kid still on his back. "Children, you need to learn to take turns playing with the cat--" She picked the kid off Petir's back and onto his feet once again, then helping the cat stand back on two feetpaws. "-- because if not, no one gets to ride him at all!" She said this in a firm yet kind voice, glancing at each of the children's faces with a smile.

Petir smiled as well, though he panted a little. Strength was one thing; stamina was a whole different thing altogether. And while the old geezer had a lot of the former, he barely had the latter. So, the break was appreciated, with a squeeze of Melati's hand.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote: She ran over to the group of children and cat, more worried about Petir than anything. The cat in question was trying to quell the fight himself, but not being able to stand up because of the kid still on his back. "Children, you need to learn to take turns playing with the cat--" She picked the kid off Petir's back and onto his feet once again, then helping the cat stand back on two feetpaws. "-- because if not, no one gets to ride him at all!" She said this in a firm yet kind voice, glancing at each of the children's faces with a smile.

See it's all your fault i didn't get ride!
IS not!
An the pushing match starts up again..

Someone need to grab these cubs by the scruff and put them down on there backs on the ground
growls Lucky..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla sighed. "This is getting out of hand." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla sighed. "This is getting out of hand." she said.
Lucky looks to Kayla. Thats what i would do, if are kits were acting like that..!
Lucky growls... Then starts deeply blushing!! =*^.^*=
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla blushed when she heard what Lucky said. "Petir is very strong for his age." she remarked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"actually i have it here"hotep said digging into his bag untill finding the ball. he smiled as he pulled it out.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Melati kept that stern tone yet open demeanor, and letting go of Petir's paw, she stood over the children. "Everyone, I did not say I WILL not let you play with Petir, I only said IF." She softened the tone of her voice. "So, stop the pushing and shouting apologize to each other, and I will let you play with him again, okay? All of you are good children right?"

In the meantime, the cat in question heard what the two foxes were saying and turned on the spot to look at them, his eyes closing just slightly and his muzzle in a smirk-sigh-smile look. "Human children are like that, they don't know much yet, and they are not mature like fox children are. Doing rough things on them will only make it worse later." Petir then turned his gaze at Kayla and said, "Well, I do lots of exercise when I was young. It's a requirement for a therapy cat like me to be fit."

He then saw Cam nearby them. "Hey, welcome back Cam, but I'm afraid I need to stay here and play with these children. You can go first if you want."

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Yeah…please don’t...” Blood sarcastically responded with a fake smile before biting into another piece of toast. Working to get around Rav’s full hug to do so.

Blood looked over to Hotep with half a piece of toast sticking out of his mouth. With a slightly wide-eyed look of surprise, he extended his arm towards Hotep making a grasping gesture with his paw, leaning slightly away from Rav to get closer...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep tossed the ball over. "i was hoping the doberman would chase me. not all dogs can climb you know." hotep said still smiling.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Yeah…please don’t...” Blood sarcastically responded with a fake smile before biting into another piece of toast. Working to get around Rav’s full hug to do so.
Rav moves away from Blood to curl up onto the chair..

D-Singer wrote:Blood looked over to Hotep with half a piece of toast sticking out of his mouth. With a slightly wide-eyed look of surprise, he extended his arm towards Hotep making a grasping gesture with his paw, leaning slightly away from Rav to get closer...
now when did you get away to go... Oh yea that's right.. we were the only one who slept in here..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You must really like being a therapy cat." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"You must really like being a therapy cat." Kayla said.
I think i'm going to need therapy, from just watching him put up with all of that.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh come on. They can't be that bad. Then again, one of them did stick a piece of bread with peanut butter on my back." Kayla said. "Yeah, I wouldn't be able to put up with those kits."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"I have been a therapy cat all my life, before I can open my eyes," Petir said. "But yes, I love my work. The smiles on their faces when they are happy and free of worry, it's the best gift in the world, apart from my late wife."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh come on. They can't be that bad. Then again, one of them did stick a piece of bread with peanut butter on my back." Kayla said. "Yeah, I wouldn't be able to put up with those kits."

Lucky looks over at Kayla..
Oh gowds, what if are owners had cubs!!!
We could never get away from them!!

meanwhile the kids have finally settled down..

also one has started sneezing alot.. must have cat allergies.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kay;a's eyes widened. "I couldn't handle that." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer

"Nah, I can wait." Cam said before leaning back against one of the large wooden posts on the front porch of the house.
~ Colors are good. ~
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kay;a's eyes widened. "I couldn't handle that." she said.

I wonder if we could have are human's fixed. Like they can have done to us?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla thought for a bit. "Huh, I haven't thought of that before. I don't know if we could or not, but I doubt it." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla thought for a bit. "Huh, I haven't thought of that before. I don't know if we could or not, but I doubt it." she said.

Hey Miss.. do you have a smart phone? perhaps you can google where the pet theater is in this town.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Keeshah wrote:I wonder if we could have are human's fixed. Like they can have done to us?
Petir raised his eyebrows at this question this fox was asking. He didn't really understand what 'getting fixed' here mean, so he assumed that he meant the child's sudden outburst of sneezing.

"Sometimes you can heal them from the allergies, but the medicine is not suitable for children. So, I think I need to stay away from the little child," he said, matter-of-factly.

In the meantime, Melati knelt down and pulled out a small plain towel from her simple handbag that she had been carrying since yesterday. She cupped the towel over the kid's nose and asked him/her gently to blow into it.

"Looks like your friend is allergic to cats. Are you okay, little one?"
Keeshah wrote:Hey Miss.. do you have a smart phone? perhaps you can google where the pet theater is in this town.
"Hmm?" The lady turned her head around towards the orange fox. "Sure, I have it in my handbag. Petir, can you help me?"

The old cod picked the handbag out of Melati's arm and fished inside, finding the simple black phone soon enough. "Here's the handphone, but anyone know how to use it? I don't know how to use it."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote: "Sometimes you can heal them from the allergies, but the medicine is not suitable for children. So, I think I need to stay away from the little child," he said, matter-of-factly.

In the meantime, Melati knelt down and pulled out a small plain towel from her simple handbag that she had been carrying since yesterday. She cupped the towel over the kid's nose and asked him/her gently to blow into it.

"Looks like your friend is allergic to cats. Are you okay, little one?"

No.. only to felines, not cats.the little girl sneeze-says
kurowolfe wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Hey Miss.. do you have a smart phone? perhaps you can google where the pet theater is in this town.
"Hmm?" The lady turned her head around towards the orange fox. "Sure, I have it in my handbag. Petir, can you help me?"

The old cod picked the handbag out of Melati's arm and fished inside, finding the simple black phone soon enough. "Here's the handphone, but anyone know how to use it? I don't know how to use it."

Lucky erfs, just his luck, a dumb phone..
hey wait i think i can make use of this..
he dials 411
An after talking with the operator and hangs up an returns the phone.
We have to back the way we came.. the theater is in the back of that big shopping plaza, just before you cross into the old leash required part of town.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wait we have to wear a leash?" Kayla asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Wait we have to wear a leash?" Kayla asked.
you would look cute in a leash! but no only if we go too far the other way.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I personally don't think I'd look cute, but eh." Kayla said. "Oh, okay. That makes sense."
Last edited by hypernovatic on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Well dear--" Melati said, wiping the girl's face clean. "--cats are a type of feline, like tigers and lions. So that means you're allergic to cats too." She patted her on the head, then stood up to face the rest of the children.

"Okay, Petir here will need to leave for a bit, he wants to visit a sick friend. You can play with him again this evening, we live here," Melati explained as slowly and clearly as she could without being too reprimanding.

Petir nodded in agreement, flashing a big smile. "We can play again soon, I love to see you again!"

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:"Well dear--" Melati said, wiping the girl's face clean. "--cats are a type of feline, like tigers and lions. So that means you're allergic to cats too." She patted her on the head, then stood up to face the rest of the children.

"Okay, Petir here will need to leave for a bit, he wants to visit a sick friend. You can play with him again this evening, we live here," Melati explained as slowly and clearly as she could without being too reprimanding.

Petir nodded in agreement, flashing a big smile. "We can play again soon, I love to see you again!"
Awwwww Achooo!! do we halfa to go? AChoOooo!
An the swarm of kids run off to terrorizes other pets.

So Petir, you want to take in a movie..?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"See you all later!" Melati hollered, waving at the gaggle of children running away.

Petir did the same, then sighed. "I need a shower," he mused, picking at the peanut butter on his fur, wincing a bit as the dried up goop pulled at his skin.

When the orange fox asked whether he'd like to watch a movie with them, he shook his head. "Sorry, I want to visit the German Shepherd dog that was hurt yesterday. Besides, I don't want to interrupt you and your date," he added with a wink.