HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "Hehe. Don' worry... Lucky!" smiles the groomer, reading the fox's tag. "It ain't all that bad." Standing the fox in the bath, she wraps his cast in plastic to keep it clean and dry. Making sure she's out of earshot of Kayla and Lucky's owner, she winks at the tod.
"How about you set a good example for your lady friend? I'll make you look and smell so good she'll be begging to take you on a date. But for that you have to cooperate. Deal?"

But your going to wash away my natural musk and pharimones..
That is what attracts the vixens to me!..

He grumps.
"Don' worry. You'll soon get 'em back. And in the meantime you'll have your killer good looks to keep her happy!" The groomer removes Lucky's collar and turns on the water. Soon the fox is soaked and looking slightly ridiculous with his fur plastered to his body.

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher giggles at David's comment and then introduces herself to Sam while Pitchpipe gets to know the shaggy dog.
"It's good of you to take Scruff in. You make it sound as though he needs someone to look after him."
"Yeah, I tink bein' wit' humans'll be good for him." Sam concurs.
"I've heard of pet raccoons before but never met one myself. Hi there, Scruff. I'm Fletcher. It's nice to meet you." the scarred doe offers a paw to the raccoon. "You're looking good after that grooming. I wager you'll have all the lady raccoons chasing you now!" she grins.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "So where do white foxes come from, um, if I can ask?"
"ah, white foxes usually comes from places that's very cold, that makes their fur white, like the snow, you know?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, so you can lie down and not be seen?" Scruff nodded to himself at this discovery and turned to Fletcher. He tried not to jump at the sight but he might have done a tiny hop. "Wh...what would I d...do with them if they caught me?"
"You know."
"Quiet, inner me. Oh, and hello, Miss Fletcher." He shook the handpaw.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah," David said appreciatively, "a travelling salesperson? There are far worse jobs, I suppose. Are you stopping in town long?"
"A job? Ah don't have a job, hon. Ah got a livin'. Ah'll be here long as it takes me t' touch bases with th' locals, though ah gotta say they seem a bit rougher than ah'm used to."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I could say I envy you," David said, "With the freedom to roam where you please. Are you bunking down with Miss Fletcher this evening?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I could say I envy you," David said, "With the freedom to roam where you please. Are you bunking down with Miss Fletcher this evening?"
"Ah don't know, ah gotta admit ah'm kinda confused by all these turns of events. They got many pet foxes an the like in this town?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It does seem there are a few," David admitted, "but I've seen many other animals as pets. And I don't know why you're so worried anyway," he added with a grin, "with the strength you have in that shake you could knock most of them out with one hit."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah don't have a killer instinct like 'em. And they ain't dogs... even a feral dog ain't a wild animal. Ef a dog ain't hungry, it's jest interested in playing. A fox'll kill more an it can eat an even more an it can cache."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah, so you can lie down and not be seen?" Scruff nodded to himself at this discovery and turned to Fletcher. He tried not to jump at the sight but he might have done a tiny hop. "Wh...what would I d...do with them if they caught me?"
"You know."
"Quiet, inner me. Oh, and hello, Miss Fletcher." He shook the handpaw.
Fletcher blushes a little at the question. "U-um... I'll explain later." she stammers. "My you have a firm pawshake. I'll bet you're really strong!" The doe smiles at the raccoon but it's debatable as to how much it improves her appearance under all the scars.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I probably have my moments," Scruff said, grinning back. The grin faltered. "Um," he said unsurely, "C...can I, um, ask? A...about the..?"
"You don't need to tell if you don't want." This time he didn't argue with himself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Argent wrote:"Ah don't have a killer instinct like 'em. And they ain't dogs... even a feral dog ain't a wild animal. Ef a dog ain't hungry, it's jest interested in playing. A fox'll kill more an it can eat an even more an it can cache."
"Rarely more than they need but certainly more than they can carry," David stated. "They will return for the rest of their victims if they can." His voice darkened. "If they HAVE any victims, which they don't with me." he shook his head. "Never forget that, when in a corner, surprise is as much a weapon as anything. You use that right hook when they're not expecting it? You'll gain a lot of time as they're surprised and hurt." Now he actually smiled. "Even more if you uppercut and send them flying, Pitch. But some, like the beautiful Selene here, you can trust with your life as much as anything."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah gotta say, hon, you're not exactly what you call reassuring me."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I doubt you need protection from what you know, Pitchpipe," David said, "and I doubt you'd respect a liar. But I ask you to believe me when I say you can walk here in safety. You're protected and Selene would never hurt you, would you Selene?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah'm not calling you a liar, hon. We're jest in different worlds."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I probably have my moments," Scruff said, grinning back. The grin faltered. "Um," he said unsurely, "C...can I, um, ask? A...about the..?"
"You don't need to tell if you don't want." This time he didn't argue with himself.
"It's okay. I don't mind talking about it. In fact, this got me out of an unhealthy situation but that's a whole 'nother story. This is all the result of standing too close to a tornado. I was standing next to the window, watching the storm - I love the thunder and lightning - and the funnel formed and landed right in our yard. I didn't even know it was there until it touched down since it was right overhead. We never had a chance to get clear. My parents were in the cellar with a friend, showing off their wine collection, so they were safe, but I was right by the window so I wasn't so lucky. The whole house came down on top of me. I was lucky to survive... So that was actually what brought me here. We decided not to rebuild and to start afresh here instead. What about you, Scruff? How did you get here?"

~~~~
Sam spots a ferret she hasn't met yet and heads over to him, a little curious about the board he's holding.
"Hi dere. You haven't said much yet. Don't be shy. I don't bite. I'm Sam. What's your name?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Scruff said, scratching the back of his neck with a clawtip, "underneath a bus," he said with embarrassment.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Don' worry. You'll soon get 'em back. And in the meantime you'll have your killer good looks to keep her happy!" The groomer removes Lucky's collar and turns on the water. Soon the fox is soaked and looking slightly ridiculous with his fur plastered to his body.

Lucky looks down at his soaked fur..
Oh great, now i look like a 97lbs weakling!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I doubt you need protection from what you know, Pitchpipe," David said, "and I doubt you'd respect a liar. But I ask you to believe me when I say you can walk here in safety. You're protected and Selene would never hurt you, would you Selene?"
"of course not, we're all friends here, and there's no reason for me to hurt anyone anyway."
Argent wrote:"Ah'm not calling you a liar, hon. We're jest in different worlds."
"I understand where you're coming from, but I once lived in the wild too, and now I'm here, among those who would probably not getting along with me as well in the wild. It's different here, so why don't you give it a try ?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites listened as the others all got busy talking to each other, something which he would not be able to keep up, so he didn't. Picking up different pieces of the two intermingling conversations going on while waiting for everything to calm down a bit. Lot of new individuals to get acquainted with, so that would probably take a little bit of time, not like they had much to do anyways. He was only really waiting on David anyways.
Hlaoroo wrote:Sam spots a ferret she hasn't met yet and heads over to him, a little curious about the board he's holding.
"Hi dere. You haven't said much yet. Don't be shy. I don't bite. I'm Sam. What's your name?"
Then it really hit him that he was involved in the intermingling conversation. New individuals around here seemed to be overly friendly, he knew he wouldn't have been able to keep up. He quickly scribbled down Hi, Alphabites. Just for added measure, he added Mute. Underneath that.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"I understand where you're coming from, but I once lived in the wild too, and now I'm here, among those who would probably not getting along with me as well in the wild. It's different here, so why don't you give it a try ?"
"Ain't the same. Foxes ain't prey species. When you heard a rustle in the bushes, you'd wonder if it were food. For a rabbit, it's always wonderin' if you're gonna be food. Even if y'all found y'self livin' with a mountain lion an a grizzly bear, it'd still be different. If yer on th' level, jest give me time."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yes,” David did, bringing his paws together, "should we take this elsewhere? I still need to see about a chair and, if you're staying, Miss Pitchpipe, we should help you find a place, hmm?"
"G'wan, Miss Pipe," Scruff encouraged, trying the wide eyes again.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah'm stayin' with Fletcher."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh yes, I completely forgot what we were doing before this , sorry David, shall we continue this as we look for a chair?" Selene asked both David and Pitchpipe
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, of course," David said. "Do you ladies wish to accompany us?"
"I usually find chairs thrown out," Scruff said, "I don't get what people see in them. Most aren't very safe."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nothing wrong with bus travel. Very economical and resourceful of you, I say." the big doe encourages before listening to the discussion.
"Well, the ones that get thrown out aren't safe, Scruff. That's why they get thrown out. You'll have to try a proper, sturdy chair some time. If you get one the right size then they're quite comfortable. 'Specially when you can curl in them by a nice warm fire with a good book and a hot drink. And sure, I've nothing else to do today so I'd be glad to come with you. Erm, if that's okay with you, Pitchpipe. We can do something else if you'd prefer."

~~~~~~~~
"Nice to meet you, Alphabites. Mute, hey? I knew a mute pet back in Ireland, only she was a chinchilla and she communicated wit sign language and not a board. Do you know sign? She taught me a bit so I can talk dat way if it's easier for you."

~~~~~~~~
Keeshah wrote:
Lucky looks down at his soaked fur..
Oh great, now i look like a 97lbs weakling!
"Naw, I'd say at least a hundred pounds." teases the groomer, lathering the shampoo.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah'm stickin' with you, hon, wherever y'all want to go."

Pitchpipe not-so-surreptitiously made sure that she had David between her and the fox.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Mr. Henderson, now relieved of door guarding duty, now that the threat of Lucky bolting out of have has been taken care of.
He goes over to pet his new vixen..
So care to tell me about yourself Kayla?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

As they walked, David took Selene's hand. Then he took Pitchpipe's (if she let him) as the group looked for furniture. Scruff kept an eye on a K-9 officer he saw as the Officer kept an eye on him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Naw, I'd say at least a hundred pounds." teases the groomer, lathering the shampoo.

Lucky gives her a look, as fleas go jumping into lifeboats!

I wasn't including that rock, encasing my tail..
Lucky drones, and grunts.. doing three tail curls, before his tail muscles give in.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Time....waht was it? was it something that made the world work? was it a sense that made people feel as if there was motion to everything? Hotep would never know, he couldnt really know. He didnt remember anything.

It was night time the night the doc was in town showing off his great and grand creations. Ripcord was talking with him on stage and their owner left mysteriously Hotep had made his way outside and soon after everyone was gone he found rip. but why was he with the doctor? being the curious pup he was he followed his canine father and snuck into the car that the dotor was driving with RIpcord in the passenger seat. little did he know what was going on, but he overheard everything, "ok, so your gonna take a right up ahead.....and we have a deal? i show you everything and you make the hybrid?"

"yes of course, i can now see it happening heheheheheheh" the doctor responded with his seemingly evil laugh as the car lurched to a turn.

Hotep tumbled some at the lurch and only wondered what was happening why did his dad make a dea l for a hybrid? and a hybrid what? he wondered however it would all be answered minutes later he found the two entering their owners vetrinary clinic to a room they treated hotep. Rip looked aorund still not finding out about Hoteps following! rip then entered a code by tapping bottles in a counter that opened a hidden wall to show a large tube in the center of a very hightech lab. it was small in size but it held all equipment needed, programmer's 3d xray imager's and more as rip cord guided the doc on everything. he told him from what the nanobots in his and hotep's body did, what they could do and more!

As he talked though hotep was also hearing everything and was shocked at the sight he needed to do something but his body was frozen in the shock. "dad?" he whined making the two turn after rip passed the doctor a large galss container with a green liquid inside it. Ripcord gasped in shock hearing hotep and looked at the GSD. "HOTEP?!.....hotep i-i-its not what it looks like!" he said now scared as hotep only shook his head but the doctor was smiling he was making his way to leave when hotep blocked his path only to be tackled by Ripcord.

then everything blurred what was happeneing?! he saw his dad then saw red then heard yelling and alarms. he didnt know what was happening Hotep only felt adrenaline. then felt nothing remembered nothing. it was blank.

Present time-
Ripcord wandered around the hospital that blood and rav were in apparently upon finding them he looked at the two "ummm if im not interupting are you both blood and rav? right?" he asked the two dogs his own eyes red as if he was crying before he got there
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

After the dogs owners were called in to calm down the to dogs.
Again things took a turn for the worse for Blood, as the dogs were given a sedative and separated from each other.
But still within their mind-speaking range to talk with a pet psychiatrist, very much to his annoyance.

At some point the dogs were given an second injection.. An then things got really fuzzy, with Blood questioning the legality of this type of treatment! While Rav seemed to think this was a normally occurring thing here..
Blood was no longer sure of what he was being asked, or even what his answers were.
Other than he was being asked questions, an was trying his best to answer them..
An from the link with Rav, they shared feeling that they seemed to be floating in room that was spinning around them, and yet sinking as well...

The dogs blinked there eyes, they seem to be back together in a room with the lights dimmed..
How long have we been here? when did we get here?

I don't know, but it seems that they are done interrogating us.

What did they ask you? hey! what the.
Rav barks, as he struggles to get up from the bed he is in, but finds that he has been placed in restraints attached to the bed.

I'm not sure, it's all so fuzzy, eerk? OH!!! you have to be KIDDING ME!!
As Blood finds that he to is strapped down to the bed he is in..
Growling in extreme annoyance, as he fights to get one paw or another free of the wrist restraints, when he suddening having a strange feeling of this having happened to them before..as a flash of a memory crosses his mind....

D-Singer wrote:“…no…no…No...NO!!!!!

It happened so quickly there was little time to react, with the strange terrifying feeling of something crawling down deep into his nasal cavity! but it looked like all that struggling had finally paid off for the iron-willed attack dog. A tiny rip at the tip of his paw was all it took with enough force for him to tear his arm free of the confining rubber sheet. Blood’s thrashing escalated to a dangerous extent now that he was partially loose. Like a wild animal in blind panic, he frantically clawed at his other arm, easily freeing it as well.

Rav Blinks!
What was that? a nightmare? it seems so.... real? like it really happened..

Blood was panicked, and wide eyed now.. Rav was right, that felt very real..
I don't know, this whole month has been one long nightmare..

Maybe you should stop watching the X-Files so much??

That's got nothing to do with anything..
Blood snaps back, But there is that unbelievable answer rearing it ugly head again, Aliens..
Hotep the psychic wrote: Ripcord wandered around the hospital that blood and rav were in apparently upon finding them he looked at the two "ummm if i'm not interrupting are you both Blood and Rav? right?" he asked the two dogs his own eyes red as if he was crying before he got there

No, not at all. We were just taking enforced nap time break from are doggie daycare.
You'll pardon us if we don't get up..

Gah Idiot.. Was blood's thoughts at Rav's response to the dog that had entered their room..
I remember you, your that pups sire. Why are you here, wait forget that!
come over here an undo these bindings!..
Hotep the psychic

Ripcord gritted his teeth before looking around and rushing over to rav and blood to release their restraints "why do they have you both in this room anyways? are you both alrigh?" Ripcord asked them both with a releived sigh
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"so what will you do after we got everything we need David?" Selene asked as they walk, trying not to blush as he held her paw.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord gritted his teeth before looking around and rushing over to rav and blood to release their restraints "why do they have you both in this room anyways? are you both alrigh?" Ripcord asked them both with a releived sigh

Rav gets up and rubs where the straps were binding his limbs..
We were talking with the pet headshrinkers about what happened to us, an why we now have hidden glowing ear tattoos in are ears..

Blood was in no mood to talk with this other dog.. but just couldn't help himself from chiming in..
It was more like we were being interrogated..
he gruffs.. While not mentioning the fragment of memory flash he just had, Not wanting to mention that. Or that such extreme medical procedures might have actually worked..

So why are you here? We couldn't have been here for so long that they would be allowing us visitors..
At-least i hope we haven't been here THAT long..

Looking around the room for a calendar or a clock, or even a window outside to get some sense of time.
Hotep the psychic

Ripcord was silent before he gritted his teeth something about "it being his fault" is barely heard as he grumbled to himself "dont worry about it come on you gonna see my owners about this tag on your ear through better standards.........." ripcord said before stopping at the door "im here because.....Hotep would have probably found you guys if he didnt know where you were" the GSD said before entering the hallway
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord was silent before he gritted his teeth something about "it being his fault" is barely heard as he grumbled to himself "dont worry about it come on you gonna see my owners about this tag on your ear through better standards.........." ripcord said before stopping at the door "im here because.....Hotep would have probably found you guys if he didnt know where you were" the GSD said before entering the hallway

Rav looks confused, tilting his head off to the side..
Huh? what do you mean? Hotep knew we were here, he was with us when are owners brought us here..

Blood on the other paw, was engrossed in concentrating on that flash of memory that he had had.
what did it mean? when did that happen? feeling along the bridge of his nose.. Was there still something in his head?

So why would Hotep be coming to look for us? Was he mad that he got left on his own at the Zoo?
Hotep the psychic

Ripcord shook his head and was eerily quiet, he wouldnt answer as he walked with blood and rav through the hospital, why was he so quiet? where was hotep? Rips demeanor was seeming to be an aura of saddness and silence as he soon found the hospital exit that led outside to a familiar humvee and rips owner waiting for them "come on Rip lets go! were gonna go check on hotep" the owner said starting the humvee with a loud roar of the engine
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav peers out the door of their room, his nose pad flaring as he sniffs the breeze.
I don't smell are owners about.. We must have been left here for observation over night.
Looking up and down the hallways.. before slipping out of the room...
** Come on Blood, were making a break for it! **
Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord shook his head and was eerily quiet, he wouldnt answer as he walked with blood and rav through the hospital, why was he so quiet? where was hotep? Rips demeanor was seeming to be an aura of saddness and silence as he soon found the hospital exit that led outside to a familiar humvee and rips owner waiting for them "come on Rip lets go! were gonna go check on hotep" the owner said starting the humvee with a loud roar of the engine

Blood followed along in silence until they get outside..
So Dog, whats going on? I thought you and your pup were super-powered. So why do you need to sneak us out of the hospital to go with you?
Hotep the psychic

Ripcord motioned the two to the humvee as they passed them he answered "Hoteps in the hospital under intense care" he said coldly before jumping into the humvee himself sitting all the way in the open view of the trunk and laying down to be comfortable
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord motioned the two to the humvee as they passed them he answered "Hoteps in the hospital under intense care" he said coldly before jumping into the humvee himself sitting all the way in the open view of the trunk and laying down to be comfortable

He is? How did that happen?? Why are we leaving the hospital, if he is in the hospital?
Looking back at the people/pet hospital that they are now driving away from..

He is likely talking about the clinic, that i was treated in..
Blood looks over at Ripcord.
You didn't come looking for us, because you think he is going to die are you?
Hotep the psychic

"no, hotep wanted to see you guys since we can't have him move much. As to how it happened would you like to tell them? RIP?" The owner said looking back at rip cord firmly as if putting him down was the intention. Rip cord whined and balled up in silence as he heard his name his owner shaking his head with a sigh as they arrive at the clinic, light pouring from the windows as the owners wife is seen grabbing some things and moving back to the clinic area
ImageImageImage