HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote:
thrasherblades wrote: ''H-hey erm Dima....don't mean to be rude but eh....can I actually borrow My Little Pony to watch at home when my Mommy gets back? I don't think she approves me of watching such a show...'' Viking asked as he blushed.
"Uh, this is not a DVD. This is actually TV. You can watch it on You Tube, though" Dima replied. "Pfft, she WILL approve the show. She might like it too!" "Unless she's like one of those overreacting soccer moms heheh..." Dimitri chuckled quietly.
Viking scratched his headfur. ''I...I don't know...Mommy's usually on her laptop even at night to work. That's the only computer I have at home....I...I don't know if she's gonna lemme use it. I watch TV most of the time and I've never really taken notice of this show before.'' Viking said, noting down the channel which broadcasted the cartoon.

''And yeah....my mom's a little overprotective of me....maybe due to the f-fact that I'm still some frail puppy....and to be honest, ive never really walked on my own. She just carries me all the time.'' Viking said.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
The kid sighed, getting rathar annoyed at the scene that Sid had allowed himself to be drawn into during his shift. He leaned over the counter as the dog came in, looking with half lidded eyes, "Right... Blueberry muffin and a small pet coffee, 'cause that cat's draggin' my day straight to Hell with that graty voice of his..."
"You liked me on stage!" Sid interjected.
"Yeah, 'cause you were backing that other guy's vocals, and there was alot of fuzz in the air from all the instruments... Now you're just nuts..." the kid reached into the display case and bagged a muffin for the dog, setting it on the counter between them while he went to get the pet-safe coffee...

[/quote]

Alex pulled a crumpled up wad of dollar bills out of his collar and put them on the counter, Keep the change it looks like you're having a pretty rough morning. He looked around for a place to sit and decided on a table by the window.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky listened as Magnus tried to explain how he wanted to fix the stop signs and Sid who like Lucky was a little thrown off by how information was mis interpreted by Magnus tried to tell him he did it on purpose, which brought Lucky back to his opinion of right and wrong with the cat. This latest trick by Sid could possible cause alot of wrecks if people aren't paying attention which as Lucky had figured a while back, humans weren't as attentive and sensative to their surroundings as animals were and the last thing Lucky wanted was there to be carnage on the streets when something could have been done. But as the kid behind the counter attended this other dog's request and finished Lucky couldn't agree more with what he said and when the cat looked like he was about to leave Lucky spoke up

"Doing stuff like this isn't making you any cooler you know. You're just causing trouble and acting as a neuscence for the town."
caelei

Post by caelei »

"No, you don't get it, they're supposed to be green, it's like, the system, man... it's tellin' us lies!" The coffee seemed to be kicking back in, making him a bit hyper now, but he noted this and chilled, "You... You gotta understand, it's like...." Sid trailed off, suddenly realizing that he was trying to explain it to a pet dog who clearly would not get it. He just sighed, shrugging it off and turning to walk away, "Nevermind, this isn't gonna work... I gotta play 924 Gilman in eight hours anyway..."
The System Man telling us lies. Magnus quirked his head to the side, horridly confused. There was a System Man. And he... told lies. About... the stop signs. So. So this System Man. He. He told people that red meant stop. But really. Really red meant go. And green was stop...? Magnus was so confused. Why would the System Man do that? And how did this Sid cat know? If everybody thought red was stop. Did it make sense to paint the signs green, to fix it? He didn't know. And he couldn't find a way to form the question that he wanted to ask.
"Doing stuff like this isn't making you any cooler you know. You're just causing trouble and acting as a neuscence for the town."
Already confused, Magnus had no idea what a 'noose-ence' was. He thought he remembered noose from somewhere. But it was somewhere bad. Like, pirates or something. Scary. He didn't see what Sid had to do with pirates, but then again. If the black cat was already so many other things, then why not a pirate, too?
"So," he asked Lucky, since Sid had taken a few steps away, "So. Painting the stop signs green really is bad?"
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid could TOTALLY be a pirate!
"I dun gotta do nothin' to make me look cool, I gots glasses to do that for me." he pointed to his most awesome hater-blockers, which kept his eyes completely concealed. "ANYWAYZ," he said with a wave, "If you don't wanna be all friendly with me, then I guess I've got better things to do, like practice my riffs, or make do with some red paint...." he shrugged and started to leave...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote: Viking scratched his headfur. ''I...I don't know...Mommy's usually on her laptop even at night to work. That's the only computer I have at home....I...I don't know if she's gonna lemme use it. I watch TV most of the time and I've never really taken notice of this show before.'' Viking said, noting down the channel which broadcasted the cartoon.

''And yeah....my mom's a little overprotective of me....maybe due to the f-fact that I'm still some frail puppy....and to be honest, ive never really walked on my own. She just carries me all the time.'' Viking said.
"I guess I can help you out" Eliot brought up a palm sized notebook and started to write something on it. After some scribbles, he ripped the page and passed it to Viking "It's the schedule of the show". "How did you get- oh right, you live next door" Dimitri facepalmed, "Well, you walked over here, even ef you live next door. That's something!".
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking blushed Dimitri commended him for his effort. He scratched the back of his headfur furiously as he smiled broadly. ''Dawwwww haha t-thanks! Mommy trusts me now I guess.and hey thanks! Hopefully she'll lemme watch when she's not hogging the tv watching dramas either..'' Viking giggled.

''So are we gonna head out soon and meet new friends?'' Vikign asked, eagerly wagging his tail.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky just glared at the cat, he wouldn't mind being friends if said pet didn't act like a juvenile and troublemaker, then hearing Magnus, Lucky turned towards him a slight smile being forced

"Yeah it's bad, if people aren't paying attention they might wreck"
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Yeah it's bad, if people aren't paying attention they might wreck"
"ANYWAYZ," he said with a wave, "If you don't wanna be all friendly with me, then I guess I've got better things to do, like practice my riffs, or make do with some red paint...." he shrugged and started to leave...
"Then... shouldn't we do something?" Magnus asked. Just then, an idea fell out of the air and hit him like a rock on the head.

"If we paint the stop signs back to red, then... then... then we could be like superheros!" Like that time with Rav when he'd fallen, and then Magnus had saved him from the barn and then Magnus had gotten his picture taken and they had told him good dog, very good dog. His tail began to wag so fast it turned into a blur. Napkins fluttered off nearby tables, causing the kid behind the counter to grumble. But that didn't matter, and this time... This time Magnus would be ready for his picture! He would get a cape and those tights things and those underwear things and-- and a mask! And his name could be like... Magnificent! And he could go out with some paints and with Lucky and Sid maybe and whoever else and they could save all the unsuspecting people!

Unless. Unless Sid wanted to be the villain. He was the villain, right? He'd painted the stop signs green. But then again. The System Man had told him to.

That was who the villain would be! And not just a villain! A super villain! Magnus nearly lifted off the ground his tail was wagging so fast.

"Let's save the town and paint those signs red and then we can get dressed up and find the System Man and fight him just like realsuperheros!" His words rushed together at the end, he was so excited.
Last edited by caelei on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex couldn't help cracking up as the scene in front of him unfolded.
He decided a little good natured ribbing couldn't hurt. He adressed the Great Dane from across the cafe. "Hey big guy you might be out of luck I'm not sure they make spandex costumes in your size."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid slowed, looking back and staring for a moment. "No... They do. The Aquabats wear them. I have no idea why we're talking about that though..." He couldn't read Magnus's mind, so he didn't know that he had thought of that. He just shook his head and kept walking away...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote:Viking blushed Dimitri commended him for his effort. He scratched the back of his headfur furiously as he smiled broadly. ''Dawwwww haha t-thanks! Mommy trusts me now I guess.and hey thanks! Hopefully she'll lemme watch when she's not hogging the tv watching dramas either..'' Viking giggled.

''So are we gonna head out soon and meet new friends?'' Vikign asked, eagerly wagging his tail.
"Aaaaaaaand... it's over. I'm gonna take a walk. You guys can do whatever you want. See you later, Dimitri and, er... company" Eliot said as the TV show ended. Eliot waved out and left the house. "Okay! Lets go then!" Dimitri got off the couch and headed to the door "After you".
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood glanced back at Sara and Rav, then hugged his friend. His expression softening up a little again. “I promise I will...” “…and I’ll call and talk to you whenever I can. Be good boy.” The Shepherd let go of his owner and backed up from the bed, walking wordlessly past Sara and Rav. He was so relieved to know that his best friend was alright...but still, seeing him hurt, and now having to leave...it really ripped him up inside. But Blood took care to not let it show. At least not now.
Last edited by D-Singer on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“I promise I will...” “…and I’ll call and talk to you whenever I can. Be good boy.” The Shepherd let go of his owner and backed up from the bed, walking wordlessly past Sara and Rav. He was so relieved to know that his best friend was alright...but still, seeing him hurt, and now having to leave...it really ripped him up inside. But Blodd took care to not let it show. At least not now.

Rav Whinned as Blood walked past, but other wise didn't say or show what he was feeling from his bonded friend..
It was Sara who tried to hug Blood, and console him that everything was just fine, and that they would be back together in no time..
She packed up the two dogs back in the car for the long silent ride back to Richardson Valley.

When they returned home, Sara collected the leashes, and set the dogs free.
Rav why don't you go run around somewhere for a bit, i think Blood here needs to be alone for a while.
But Mom, we need to stay together.
Sara looked strangely at Rav for making that kind of statement.
I seen you in the mirror fussing all the way home. Your just antsy for chance to start in on him. Your a lot for any dog to take. An i not going to risk a dog fight between you two. because you want to be all helpful and cuddling when all he wants is to be alone.
He will come find you when he is ready.

But mom you don't understand.
Oh but i do.. Now go. Go count how many spiders there are out in the barn.
Count the WHAT? Why?
Go count the spiders in the barn Rav, cause i told you to, now go to it!.
But.
Sara pulls out the zapper control to his collar.
Rav's eyes widen and he turns and scoots off at a fast trot twords the barn.
Going.. I'll be out in the Barn if you need me.
that's a good dog.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote:
"Aaaaaaaand... it's over. I'm gonna take a walk. You guys can do whatever you want. See you later, Dimitri and, er... company" Eliot said as the TV show ended. Eliot waved out and left the house. "Okay! Lets go then!" Dimitri got off the couch and headed to the door "After you".
The white GSD puppy wagged his tail in delight as he stepped out of the door, looking back and waiting for Dimitri to step out as well.

''Can't wait to meet new friends soon. Know anyone around here yourself?'' Viking asked.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky listened to Magnus, he agreed they should do something but he wasn't so sure about trying to be superheros and he got a little confused when he talked about the system man, mabey confusing it with what Sid referred to as "The Man"
and he was sure they couldn't fight him like Lucky had seen in movies and comics. Lucky listened as the new pet and Sid contributed to this he then turned to Magnus.

"That sounds lik a good plan"
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Hey big guy you might be out of luck I'm not sure they make spandex costumes in your size."
Magnus' ears drooped a little at this. Not in his size? But weren't a lot of superheroes big guys? Like Superman. Superman was big. Although now that Magnus thought about it, he always looked really small when he was in the television, like he could just sit in your paw. Hmm...
"No... They do. The Aquabats wear them. I have no idea why we're talking about that though..."
"Aqua... bats?" Magnus asked. He imagined a bunch of bats underwater playing baseball, and wondered what that had to do with superheroes. Maybe they were super because they were bats and they could breathe water! And maybe their wings could help them swim... Either way, it was good to know that there was a costume big enough for Mag. He didn't know if he could be a superhero without one. If they didn't wear costumes, the System Man would know their true identities, and that would be bad for some reason he couldn't remember.
Magnus tailed wagged very hard at the praise. It was a good plan! Yes! Magnus had made a good plan! He nearly glowed with excitement, then said, "So who wants to help? I do, and Lucky. Sid...? You could help! And you..." His voice trailed off as he turned to look at the black Akita with the curled tail. "Hey wait. What's yer name?" Tilting his head to the side as he questioned.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav grumbled and groaned, all the way out to the barn..
Counting spiders indeed, what am i now count von dog? one spider Haaa Haa Haaa! 2 2 spiders Haa Haa Haa!.

Rav snaps as he paces into the barn, as the barn door closes behind him, something tickles his nose. a faint odor, a wisp of a smell, there is a new scent in the barn.. a familiar scent.
Turning in a circle, with his nose wiggling and sniffing high and low. Male, canine, Magnus! Magnus was here.. dropping down to the floor to sniff more closely.. several hours old, but not more then a day ago..

Rav sprinted up the stairs to the second floor, around the corner, and up the stairs again to the lookout tower, trying to see if he could spot the dane anywhere out in the streets.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

caelei wrote:
Magnus tailed wagged very hard at the praise. It was a good plan! Yes! Magnus had made a good plan! He nearly glowed with excitement, then said, "So who wants to help? I do, and Lucky. Sid...? You could help! And you..." His voice trailed off as he turned to look at the black Akita with the curled tail. "Hey wait. What's yer name?" Tilting his head to the side as he questioned.
Alex, and your name is....?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote: The white GSD puppy wagged his tail in delight as he stepped out of the door, looking back and waiting for Dimitri to step out as well.

''Can't wait to meet new friends soon. Know anyone around here yourself?'' Viking asked.
"Er... not really" Said Dimitri, trying to remember. "So... where do you want to go?".
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''I dunno....like what's cool around here to hang out at?'' Viking said. He looked around and saw a gymnasium and a movie theatre a few metres from where they stood.

''Well we could always catch a movie....and uhm....I'm not strong enough to lift weights either....Awww..'' Viking sulked, shuffling his feet in the ground. But moment later....his nose caught the scent of....hay?

''Hey....do you smell...hay??'' Viking said, raising an eyebrow and ears. (horaay for puns!)

''I dunno....does it seem like theres a barn of farm around the corner somewhere???'' Viking asked, tugging the bigger dog's paw.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Sara’s attempt to console Blood was met just as coldly as most of Rav’s previous attempts had been. He shunned even being touched, and hardly said anything during the trip back home. He didn’t even look phased on the outside, he just kept that ever-present blank, bored, thousand-yard stare...

Once out of the car, Blood just waited to be unleashed, despite being perfectly capable of removing the stupid tether on his own. He instantly turned and walked off. Not even a thank you reach to either the dog or human that’d helped him. The anger inside had his mind, and his emotions in a death grip.

How could this have happened? Horrible things always happened to him, but this time it was merely the result of bad luck suddenly coming upon his best friend. As far as Blood knew, that hardly ever happened, and when it did, Dustin somehow always knew just what to do. It was like he had some mastery of preparedness and experience from somewhere. The fact his owner had told him stories of the time he served in the military simply eluded him.

Maybe after so long, he’d just become accustomed to being friends with a person instead of just animals. Now that something had finally gone wrong for his friend, his perception of just how mortal the situation could be for a human was no different than how it was for anyone else, human or not. Suddenly Blood felt a pang of anger...

He started running, down that empty street and past the fifth-wheel. He needed to clear his head, or at least vent these bad emotions out.

Running wasn’t doing much except maybe tiring him out just a little bit. He lapped that park once, jumping every fence and bush in his way before coming back down the opposing side street. Unfortunately, this street had moving traffic, and Blood was forced to keep to the sidewalk, but this didn’t mean he decreased his running speed at all.

He barreled down the walkway alongside the row of shops...and straight towards a small group of pets. One of which stuck out as a huge Great Dane. The large, coyote-colored dog still didn’t slow down.

“Hey, move it! Move it!! Get outta my way!” At mere feet from a collision with one in the group, he simply sprang into the air again and cleared all of them in a single jump, landed, then continued running...
caelei

Post by caelei »

Alex, and your name is....?
"I'm Magnus," Magnus said, wagging his tail, pleased that this dog seemed nice. He would definitely help them, and they could all be super heroes together!
Before he could say just that, however...
“Hey, move it! Move it!! Get outta my way!” At mere feet from a collision with one in the group, he simply sprang into the air again and cleared all of them in a single jump, landed, then continued running...
Magnus looked over, and let out an audible gasp as the dog jumped over the whole group. Speaking of super heroes!
But wait a second.
That dog had looked... mad. Very mad. And he was running away.
Oh. My. Dog.
THAT DOG JUST HAD TO BE THEIR NEW ARCH-NEMESIS, SYSTEM MAN!
"It's the System Man, SYSTEM MAN! Get him!" Magnus hollered. He didn't pause to wonder why the System Man was called 'Man' and not 'Dog', since that dog obviously wasn't a man. That just wasn't important. He took off after the dog.
In a matter of seconds, it was evident that the System Man was much faster than Magnus. That had always been the case. But as long as Mag could keep the villain in his sight... he could catch him, eventually! Evil would not prevail! "How dare you tell Sid to paint those stop signs green!" he yelled as he ran.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote:''I dunno....like what's cool around here to hang out at?'' Viking said. He looked around and saw a gymnasium and a movie theatre a few metres from where they stood.

''Well we could always catch a movie....and uhm....I'm not strong enough to lift weights either....Awww..'' Viking sulked, shuffling his feet in the ground. But moment later....his nose caught the scent of....hay?

''Hey....do you smell...hay??'' Viking said, raising an eyebrow and ears. (horaay for puns!)

''I dunno....does it seem like theres a barn of farm around the corner somewhere???'' Viking asked, tugging the bigger dog's paw.
"Hay?" Dimitri tried to pick up the smell "Nope! I can't smell anything" Dimitri's scent of smelling (that's how it's called, right?) was clearly less efficient than Viking's due to the pollution from back home. "Lets look around"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid glanced over in Magus's direction for a brief moment, then turned and walked off the other way.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Ravage saw Blood go running by the barn, from his vantage point up in the crows nest of the barn.
I guess he is wanting to be extra antisocial for a while now.

Rav climbs down the stairs and leaves the barn, heading down the street twords the center of town.. heading to meet up with the group way down at the other end of the street.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky had followed the others outside and was mainly just listening to Magnus go on about helping and being heros but to Lucky's shock another pet came rushing up and thought he was going to hit them until he jumped over them in a gravity defying leap. Then as if time had sped up Magnus exclaimed(<--Took me 3min to find the perfect word!) something about him being a villian, another odd statement but before Lucky could question it Magnus was off and seeing as how Magnus was friendly enough and if he was going to actually do something about the signs he might as well help so as soon as Magnus took off and Lucky got a grasp on the situation he sprinted after, using all his strength and endurance to catch up as his runs had come in handy and he was in good shape. It didn't take long till he caught up to Magnus and he then heard him yelling about this new pet making Sid paint the signs, Lucky knew well enough the cat was just trying to make trouble, no one told him to do it but he kept following as his curiousity proceeded as to why this pet was in such a hurry that he was jump over a group of pets than go around. Pushng himself farther he sped up to till he was about 10 feet behind the pet, staying somewhat quiet and waiting to see what happened.

(OOC: Hey sorry for my absence just alot of stuff hitting hard and my bad if this seems rushed (More so mistakes) it's late an i needed to get this out so i'm not holding yall up)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Ravage continued to trot down along the street.
A noise caught his attention, looking to the right, a husky and is that a white shepherd? coming out of a house. Rav has heard about them before in the show circles, it was an instant disqualification for a German shepherd to be all white, as bad or worse than having hip dysplasia. but he has never seen one in the fur before.

Rav was so enthralled with staring at the white shepherd, that he clips a fire hydrant with his left leg, sending him tumbling head over tails across the sidewalk and skidding to a stop into the grass.
Heef ooof arrgh Oof !

he curls up holding his leg..
Awww that's going to leave a bruise... Looking up at the two dogs.
On my ego..
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky had followed the others outside and was mainly just listening to Magnus go on about helping and being heros but to Lucky's shock another pet came rushing up and thought he was going to hit them until he jumped over them in a gravity defying leap. Then as if time had sped up Magnus exclaimed(<--Took me 3min to find the perfect word!) something about him being a villian, another odd statement but before Lucky could question it Magnus was off and seeing as how Magnus was friendly enough and if he was going to actually do something about the signs he might as well help so as soon as Magnus took off and Lucky got a grasp on the situation he sprinted after, using all his strength and endurance to catch up as his runs had come in handy and he was in good shape. It didn't take long till he caught up to Magnus and he then heard him yelling about this new pet making Sid paint the signs, Lucky knew well enough the cat was just trying to make trouble, no one told him to do it but he kept following as his curiousity proceeded as to why this pet was in such a hurry that he was jump over a group of pets than go around. Pushng himself farther he sped up to till he was about 10 feet behind the pet, staying somewhat quiet and waiting to see what happened.

(OOC: Hey sorry for my absence just alot of stuff hitting hard and my bad if this seems rushed (More so mistakes) it's late an i needed to get this out so i'm not holding yall up)
Alex watched Magnus take off after the other pet at first he was too schocked to move but seeing Lucky chase after them shook him out of it. "And here I thought today was going to be boring.", he mumbled to himself bitterly. Alex took off after the group but he was already well behind them. He wouldn't catch up until they stopped.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

It wasn’t until Blood made it past the gym did he realize that those pets were now chasing after him. That Great Dane was yelling something, but Blood was only able to make out what sounded like a demand concerning stop signs, and much closer was a red fox keeping pace with him.

The already irritated shepherd assumed he must have inadvertently ticked off those few pets with that near-collision from moments ago. Just his luck...

The big, coyote-esque dog looked over his shoulder and called back. “Back the freak off! I didn’t do crap!” He then made another leap straight forward and landed on his front paws, now moving on all fours and almost doubling his running speed. Maybe he could lose them, or get somewhere they couldn’t follow.
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus tried to push himself faster, but he just couldn't do it. The System Man was going too fast for him, but maybe not for Lucky. Lucky was pretty fast, it looked like. He could catch the System Man and then Magnus could carry him to jail! And if they couldn't find the jail, they could... put him in... a box or something! As long as there were holes poked in the side, though Magnus couldn't imagine why there had to be holes. Maybe so he could get a little light. Or so he could peek out and plan his escape. It was only fair that he would get the chance to try to escape, just as it was only fair that Magnus and the rest had the chance to try and catch him. He was aware of someone else running behind him and he thought it must be that Alex dog. That Sid guy hadn't seemed to much care about being a hero. Maybe he wanted to be a villain, after all...
“Back the freak off! I didn’t do crap!”

And then suddenly the System Man got down on his four paws and took off! Zoom, pssshhh, like warp speed! Magnus couldn't believe his eyes. That guy was one serious villain! He was so serious he didn't even need a get'away vehicle! The only problem was, Magnus couldn't even hope to keep up, no sir. He'd have to just keep running and following his nose, and eventually he'd find the System Man. He hoped he didn't lose him! Maybe he would lead the super heroes to his hideout on accident, like in the TV shows. And then they could shut down his evil operation, once and for all!
"Keep after him, Lucky!" Magnus puffed out, calling ahead. "Don't let him get away!"

((Hopefully it's my turn... unfortunately, I can't have Magnus do anything to stop Blood, he's got too much of a lead and Mag isn't particularly coordinated, so... someone else will have to trip Blood up! And that honestly shouldn't be too hard, considering Blood's terrible luck...))
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky was no more than 10 feet behind the new oddly feral looking dog, when he protested then got on all fours and substantially increased his pace, Lucky would have tried but he had gotten so used to two legs he wasn't sure if he could do it with out tripping over himself, but he did have one last resort. He remebered these streets on the way here as well as when he took his own tour around the neighborhood if his luck abided and this new dog kept course Lucky could cuthim off. Lucky looked for a second then saw his opportunity, a slightly noticable alleyway, hoping this was the right choice and slightly slowing so he could make the turn he sharply turned laft into the alley and followed its zigzag path, passing fences, gates and buildings and as he neared the exit he increased speed to catch up and ensure he would be there before the dog arrived, he just hoped he'd be there.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote:
"Hay?" Dimitri tried to pick up the smell "Nope! I can't smell anything" Dimitri's scent of smelling (that's how it's called, right?) was clearly less efficient than Viking's due to the pollution from back home. "Lets look around"[/quote]

Viking looked up at his bigger canine counterpart with a quizzical look on his face. ''Oh....okay....well I really thought I smelt hay. But nevermind then. Let's for the gym or something....or am I too young to enter?'' Viking asked, tugging at Dimitri's paw.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote: Viking looked up at his bigger canine counterpart with a quizzical look on his face. ''Oh....okay....well I really thought I smelt hay. But nevermind then. Let's for the gym or something....or am I too young to enter?'' Viking asked, tugging at Dimitri's paw.
"I don't like gyms, but sure. Lets go!" Dimitri got dragged across the street "So... have you been enjoying this place?" Dimitri asked.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav gets up and dusts himself off like nothing happened...

rubbing his sore thigh a bit more.. well that was good that no one saw that, i thought fur sure that i was going to be the laughing stock of the town for that.

Hmmm seems there heading to the wall, well might as well go see if Pav is there, if Magnus is running around in town again..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood made a quick glance to his rear to see if those pets were still tailing him. The fox was gone...and that Great Dane was getting left in the dust. “Heh, shows them.” Blood thought as he made an abrupt turn around the corner of the last store on the street, still running at nearly full speed.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote:
thrasherblades wrote: Viking looked up at his bigger canine counterpart with a quizzical look on his face. ''Oh....okay....well I really thought I smelt hay. But nevermind then. Let's for the gym or something....or am I too young to enter?'' Viking asked, tugging at Dimitri's paw.
"I don't like gyms, but sure. Lets go!" Dimitri got dragged across the street "So... have you been enjoying this place?" Dimitri asked.
''Well yeah sorta...'' Viking said, following the husky. ''It must have felt pr-pretty exciting for one to meet new friends when moving in....it was my nervousness which held me back a lot....so I guess introductions wasn't really uh...smooth sailing....I dunno....I hope I can get used to meet a lot of people and pets at the same time....it freaks out sometimes...like I'm claustrophobic or somethin'...'' Viking said, blushing a little. ''I guess I'm like that 'cuz mommy holds me all the time so maybe I've not been receptive to anyone else....I dunno...But I'm glad I met you though!'' Vikign said, smiling as he walked with him.

''Are we there yet by the way?'' Viking asked.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote:''Well yeah sorta...'' Viking said, following the husky. ''It must have felt pr-pretty exciting for one to meet new friends when moving in....it was my nervousness which held me back a lot....so I guess introductions wasn't really uh...smooth sailing....I dunno....I hope I can get used to meet a lot of people and pets at the same time....it freaks out sometimes...like I'm claustrophobic or somethin'...'' Viking said, blushing a little.

Ravage picks up his pace, coming up behind the white GSD and the husky, as they walk down the sidewalk.
Hey there dogs!.. I haven't sniff you two here before, are you new to the town?
the large shepherd says as he catches up with the pair of canines.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking's ears dropped as the bigger darker GSD approached them, his shadow overwhelming the puppy's. His confidence shrunk by the seconds as nervousness took over and his first instinct was to hide behind the husky, but knowing that he had to change, he stood still as he looked up at the other bigger dog.

''H...Hi...'' Viking said, trying to calm down his breathing as if he was hyperventilating. ''I...I'm uh Viking..'' the puppy said, looking up.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex saw lucky turn onto a side street but decided to follow the great dane and make sure he didn't get in too much trouble when and if he caught up to the other dog.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz