HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Not really," Scruff admitted, "even family never really bothered with me," he confessed. "Except Mom and Mom's don't count as best friends. I don't think it's allowed."
◊well , would you like to have some friends who will stay with you for a long while ?◊
Welsh Halfwit wrote: David started testing some beds by sitting on them. He was looking for a queen size, a king side and a child's single for Alpha. And he was looking for the glint in the human's eye when he said that. Yup, there it was...
Meanwhile , Selene silently joined David's side , wondering where yukon and Rosal went .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, I think so," Scruff said, looking up at the trees, "but doesn't that mean getting an owner? Who'd want me?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well," David said,looking at the price tag of a single bed that had been quite firm under backside with sturdy metal legs and frame, "that seems like a decent first choice. Perfect for Alpha, wouldn't you say?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Argent wrote:"Normally my handler isn't so stuck up I mean I wasn't even that high and the kids always love it when I'm somewhere I'm not supposed to be! It's part of my stick!"

"That's schtick, Monsieur Sixtoes. With a shhhh. Like schmuck, which is what... one must admit... our Monsieur Devon is a bit of."

"Oh I bet you don't call him that to his face whatever it means it doesn't sound polite at all! Anyway Da... Mister Walton is never so serious!"

Meanwhile Ixchel does quite a lot of jumping and bouncing.
Alphabites listened to the two go on as he watched Ixchel's performance. He looked at the Sixtoes and the fennec, if this guy was going to be his new boss he could deal with it, he was used to people like him. So why is he in charge of this show now?
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Civilization wrote:Alphabites listened to the two go on as he watched Ixchel's performance. He looked at the Sixtoes and the fennec, if this guy was going to be his new boss he could deal with it, he was used to people like him. So why is he in charge of this show now?
"He looks good on the stage, and has a good how you say patter. And we are only animals, it is not like we are real people."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

In the same aisle but slightly down from the fox and the hound, a white and golden rabbit squats awkwardly, leaning on a fancy-looking wooden cane with an obviously artificial limb jutting out behind her. Peering at a price tag affixed to a small chest of draws, she shakes her head in disappointment before drawing herself upright and making her way closer to the pair, her cane tapping quietly on the linoleum floor as she goes. She notices the fox and is slightly wary but she's seen foxes as pets before and given that the vixen appears to be with the shaggy sheepdog, she soon decides she's not a threat and adjusts her backpack slightly as she continues down the aisle. She pauses opposite them to look at another chest of draws and performs her awkward squat again to read the price tag affixed to the cabinet's side. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't notice that the tip of her cane is resting on another paper price tag that's fallen off something so when she puts her weight on the cane to get up again it slides out from under her and she faceplants as the cane slides, spins and rolls away across the lino.

Cursing under her breath she struggles awkwardly, trying to get her legs back under her, a task made difficult by the front of her prosthetic limb and the fur of her real hind paw sliding and against the floor instead of getting a proper grip as well as her inability to bend the ankle and toes on the fake foot.

Turning her head, she glances at the sheepdog and fox trying the bed behind her. She's reluctant to disturb them but she has no choice. Besides, she reasons, the sound of her fall would have drawn their attention anyway.
"Em, excuse me? Sorry to bodder ye. I don't suppose ye could be lendin' me a paw?" she asks hopefully before blowing off the price tag that's settled on her nose after being thrown up by the cane.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David had looked around at the clatter and was already shifting to get up when the Rabbit asked for help so he was with her within a few seconds, taking her weight in his paws as he gently lifted her up. "Of course, of course," he said with concern as he put her paws to the floor, "are you alright?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, I think so," Scruff said, looking up at the trees, "but doesn't that mean getting an owner? Who'd want me?"
◊I can see someone we can give a try . Come on , let's go little one .◊
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Well," David said,looking at the price tag of a single bed that had been quite firm under backside with sturdy metal legs and frame, "that seems like a decent first choice. Perfect for Alpha, wouldn't you say?"
"I'm sure he will appreciates it" Selene smiled , before the poor rabbit appeared out of nowhere and caught their attention . Surprisingly , David was already there helping her up already .
"oh goodness" Selene exclaimed , picking the cane up and gave it back to the rabbit "Are you OK ? Nothing hurt ?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Argent wrote:"He looks good on the stage, and has a good how you say patter. And we are only animals, it is not like we are real people."
Alphabites just shook his head, no point in writing anything down for that. Best they could do now is waste time until the end of the show and wait to hear what Tom had to say to them, So how long had you had to deal with him?
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Dat I am, aye, tanks. 'Tis just me pride dat's after bein' hurt." The rabbit makes sure her leg is undamaged and still securely attached and then takes her cane gratefully.
"Ye sound like yer from across da pond too, Mister Dog. Samanta Hopkins is my name - Sammy or Sam to me mates. Who might ye be, if'n it's not too forward o' me to ask? And tanks again for da rescue, yis two. What an unfortunate place to leave a piece o' paper."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"He has been here forever, I have been old enough to do the show three years now, and Sahara here for six. Is that not right?"

The bigger canine on the mattress just grunted.

"There is no need to show off and upset Monsieur Devon. Most of our job is to give visitors something to see when the weather is not so good."

"Wasn't trying to show off. I just did what he asked for and he got all grumpy."

Cinnamon sat on the edge of Sahara's mattress again as Ixchel returned. Mark was having trouble coaxing the capybara from the other cage, and finally Buck had to lead the nervous animal to the front of the stage.

"Ixchel here has been doing the show for..."

"Shhh..."

"Ah, of course, I forget my manners."

"How many of you have seen The Princess Bride?"

Most of the audience raised their hands.

"Well this here is a Rodent of Unusual Size, so I can assure you they really do exist! This is the largest rodent, the capybara, and..."

As Tom's patter continued, the large canine sat up and stretched, and walked to the front of the cage.

"I guess Digger and I are doing the blow-off this time. How odd."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites smiled and shook his head again, he looked at everyone else, if he got a job for Tom then he would have to get to know everyone else. He figured he should get to try and know them a little more, besides just listening to them, he smiled when Ixchel returned, So do you all live at the zoo then?
Argent

Post by Argent »

"That would be part of being zoo animals, yes. Apart from Sixtoes here who isn't on the books for some complex human financial reasons. And now you, I guess. So, what's it like, owning yourself like a human?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Dat I am, aye, tanks. 'Tis just me pride dat's after bein' hurt, to be sure." The rabbit makes sure her leg is undamaged and still securely attached and then takes her cane gratefully.
"Ye sound like yer from across da pond too, Mister Dog. Samanta Hopkins is my name - Sammy or Sam to me mates. Who might ye be, if'n it's not too forward o' me to ask? And tanks again for da rescue, yis two. What an unfortunate place to leave a piece o' paper, to be sure."
David put a shaggy hand out as he hears her accent. "I'm David," he announced politely, "from the Winchester area. My lady friend here is Selene." He held up his other hand. "Don't worry, she won't hurt you."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh," Scruff asked, getting up and trotting after Muiva.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looked down the street where David and Selene had gone, "Did you have anything in mind Rosal? I didn't really plan for much today."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites had to think about this, he hadn't owned himself for more than a day or two, and even that short bit seemed hard for him. He came up with his explanation, Well, no one believes me unless I show all the paperwork, and even then it's not the same. You have to live 100% like a human for it to be easy. Though I haven't owned myself long enough to get a good feel for it. He showed the board to Ixchel and gave a sad smirk.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"And how long..."

Ixchel was interrupted by Mark coming in to herd Digger and Sahara onto the stage.

"And finally we bring out the last two, a pair of canids... that's the dog family... from Africa. Digger here is the smallest fox, and Sahara used to be the largest jackal, but this past week he's been promoted to wolf."

"WHAT?"

"Shhhh...''

Ixchel looked daggers at Cinnamon, who just grinned innocently back.

"OK, OK, but how is that even possible? How do you get... I mean..."

"I read about this! You see..."

This time Mark had to take charge.

"Quiet there. Listen, you might learn something."

"It seems that genetic tests have shown that the Golden Jackal is actually the only wolf species in Africa. Sahara is now classified as a North African Golden Wolf."

"WHAT?"

"I just read about it before the show. Don't worry, they're not going to put you in the wolf pen. Unless you want them to."

"No, no, I'm happy where I am..."

"As I was saying, how long have you owned yourself?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites listened and watched as the last two were brought out on stage. He didn't get all the excitement about the jackal now being a wolf and all but it seemed important. After the excitement calmed down he listened to Ixchel's question and erased what he had on his board, Technically my whole life, but just two days ago it became official. This time he gave a full hearted smile as he showed them the board.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav stood up from the river bank, and concentrated as hard as he could, to locate he and Blood's other-selves.
Nothing... not even one of those faint hints off in the corner of where someone might be at..

Then there was THAT whistle!
He hated that whistle..
Rav much more felt it, then heard it..
it set his teeth tingling..

It sounds like Dustin is calling us back home..
Rubbing his ears...
How did his even find it again..? I buried it in the cactus flower pot this time..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's when they abandoned him and now he has to find a job because he doesn't have an owner to take care of him."

Ixchel, being basically a cat, homes right in on the important details.

"So you haven't had anything to eat for two days?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"yes that is unfortunate" Selene nodded "At least you're still ok I hope . My name is Selene , a pleasure to meet you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the wolf casually walked down the street , leading Scruff down the same path Selene and David took just a bit earlier
◊do you wanna become a pet though ?◊
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites shook his head yes at what Sixtoes said, erasing his board again, No, I left with some food, had a little bit of cash, and found Sixtoes and his friends later that day I ran out. And he added underneath, A job would still be nice though. Then he showed them the board again.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's a pleasure, so 'tis. I'm from Dublin, meself. And aye, I am fine, Selene." the rabbit shakes David's and Selene's paws.
"Well, I'd best not be keepin' yis. I'm sure yis have plenty o' shoppin' to do. Tanks again fer da help. Em, actually, have yis been after seein' some cheaper drawers dan dese? Da movers were after fallin' wit our old one and it got smashed to pieces, so it did. So I'm needin' a new one but dese are a bit out o' me price range. And to be honest wit yis..." The rabbit looks around to make sure no shop assistants are nearby before lowering her voice in a conspirational manner.
"To be honest wit yes, dese aren't lookin' too nice."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"And you think...?"

At this point Mark interrupted, returning with the fennec and new-christened golden wolf, and hauled Alpha out for show-and-tell with the humans.

"Sit down there, boy.... AND as I mentioned earlier in the show, we have a somewhat unusual domesticated animal here today. There are only three families of truly domesticated carnivores. You're all familiar with dogs and cats, but ferrets have also been domesticated for thousands of years. They were bred to hunt vermin, like cats, and to dig small prey out of holes, like some breeds of dogs..."

Tom Devon prattled on about ferrets for a good ten minutes while letting people look and talk to the unusual animal.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites shrugged at Ixchel as he was taken back to the stage, he did as Tom told him and went down to sit in the chair that was there. He let Tom talk and just nodded at what he said, he took the time to write down some answers to some of the people's questions as they were asked. He waited a little nervously wondering if he would have a job after this, he was trying his best.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"It's a pleasure, so 'tis. I'm from Dublin, meself. And aye, I am fine, Selene." the rabbit shakes David's and Selene's paws.
"Well, I'd best not be keepin' yis. I'm sure yis have plenty o' shoppin' to do. Tanks again fer da help. Em, actually, have yis been after seein' some cheaper drawers dan dese? Da movers were after fallin' wit our old one and it got smashed to pieces, so it did. So I'm needin' a new one but dese are a bit out o' me price range. And to be honest wit yis..." The rabbit looks around to make sure no shop assistants are nearby before lowering her voice in a conspirational manner.
"To be honest wit yes, dese aren't lookin' too nice."
"actually , we are just thinking about looking for a bed first , right David ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Indeed," David agreed, nodding, "but we'll be looking at other shops after and I've no clue what we'll find in those. You could come with us if you like, Sammy?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So where are we going, Miss Muiva?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

After the show Tom has Mark take the animals back to their cages, which in Cinnamon and Alphabite's case just involves letting them out.

"So what was the deal with the cage anyway I mean Buck could have run away and I'm not caged normally."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

After the show finished and everyone was done asking their questions he made his way backstage and back to Sixtoes, he just shrugged at what he said, not really knowing the answer to it and it was probably directed at one of the humans anyway. He waited with Sixtoes, So what happens now?He showed Sixtoes the board wondering if he knew or if Tom would come over and tell them.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"You did good, ferret. I'll have to see what kind of arrangement we can manage. This is a pretty strict town, this side of the line, we might have to get the zoo to buy you from yourself so you have a legal owner."

Tom turned to Cinnamon.

"As for you, you tell me exactly what you're going to do before you pull anything like that again. I'm not going to be your 'straight man' again."

"But what did I do wrong I just did what you told me!"

"When you climb, you stay on the rope unless I tell you you can get off it. We can get some bars for jumping demos from the monkey cage. Now get outta here."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav stood up from the river bank, and concentrated as hard as he could, to locate he and Blood's other-selves.
Nothing... not even one of those faint hints off in the corner of where someone might be at..

Then there was THAT whistle!
He hated that whistle..
Rav much more felt it, then heard it..
it set his teeth tingling..

It sounds like Dustin is calling us back home..
Rubbing his ears...
How did his even find it again..? I buried it in the cactus flower pot this time..
Blood sat up, his ears perked and swiveled as they became filled with a distinct high ringing. It was a dog-whistle. Of the same frequency that Dustin had set just for him and coincidentally Rav.

"You do know he has spares, right?"

Of course, he'd tried that same trick before himself. It didn't work for two reasons.
One, his owner became accustomed to his call-whistles mysteriously disappearing and stocked up on spares. Two, even if he ran out, the stupid things were so cheap, he could easily replace them all on a $20 budget.

"Yeah, well, let's go."

The coydog hopped back up onto the higher up ledge, and began a quick trot home. Wondering what they wanted..
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

(OOC: Would just like to apologize to Deske for being a terrible poster. Bleh.)

Rosal shook his head, "I h-have no idea." He sighed, putting his paws together, "I just feel like I'm holding you back at this point."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh? Tanks! Are yis sure I won't be an imposition dough?" Sam checks the watch on top of her cane and is pleased to see that it's still intact and ticking.
"It would be good to have a tour guide dough. I only arrived here late last night so I still hardly know me way around."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Blood sat up, his ears perked and swiveled as they became filled with a distinct high ringing. It was a dog-whistle. Of the same frequency that Dustin had set just for him and coincidentally Rav.

"You do know he has spares, right?"

Of course, he'd tried that same trick before himself. It didn't work for two reasons.
One, his owner became accustomed to his call-whistles mysteriously disappearing and stocked up on spares. Two, even if he ran out, the stupid things were so cheap, he could easily replace them all on a $20 budget.

"Yeah, well, let's go."

The coydog hopped back up onto the higher up ledge, and began a quick trot home. Wondering what they wanted..

The canines were greeted by their owners, out on the back porch..
Ah there you two are, here get your leashes on we have got to get going..

Rav look down at the leashes she was holding..
What?!! Surely were not going back for more combat training already..

No were not...
An don't call me Shirley.

Sara winks at the dogs..

We are going to go to the Zoo..
The paper says that there is going to be a new kind of pet reviled there this afternoon.
A man-made Chimera.

Ravage just stood there with his muzzle hanging open for a moment..
That sounds kinda creepy... and yet fascinating at the same time.
How did they do that? an why do we need new kind of pets?

That is why we are going to go see whats up, and find out..
now come on and leashed up, and get into the car

Rav fastens the leash to his collar, an waits for Blood to do the like-wise.
Then the pack gathers into the car, and they drive off to the Zoological gardens.

Upon arrival, they wonder through several of the exhibits, before making there way over to the auditorium.
Where there is some kind of animal "show and tell" show in progress.
The four-some makes there way down to just left of center stage to sit down i the front row.

Rav sniffs at the critters up upon the stage.
I don't smell any strange new creatures, or see any for that matter..

Give them a chance, it most likely on after this show..

meanwhile back stage..

Haa Haa Haaa! Yes yes, all is in readiness.. Haa Haa

A bespectacled figure says into his cell phone,
As an animal transportation crate is wheeled in back stage doorway by the Zoo personal.
the side of the crate is labeled. Handle with care, Live animals. Experimental! keep away.
With a small Zhinra corporation logo.
Haa Haaa.. All we need is for you stop explaining how you did it at that lecture hall, and get over here and actually show it off. MuHhaaaa Haaa
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Argent wrote:"You did good, ferret. I'll have to see what kind of arrangement we can manage. This is a pretty strict town, this side of the line, we might have to get the zoo to buy you from yourself so you have a legal owner."

Tom turned to Cinnamon.

"As for you, you tell me exactly what you're going to do before you pull anything like that again. I'm not going to be your 'straight man' again."

"But what did I do wrong I just did what you told me!"

"When you climb, you stay on the rope unless I tell you you can get off it. We can get some bars for jumping demos from the monkey cage. Now get outta here."
Alphabites smiled and maintained a respectful stance he learned to perfect around humans in the way they liked. Inside he was glad to have a job, but he didn't want to give ownership of himself to a place of employment again, he learnt his lesson form the first time. And the way he talked to Sixtoes only made him more nervous.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh? Tanks! Are yis sure I won't be an imposition dough?" Sam checks the watch on top of her cane and is pleased to see that it's still intact and ticking.
"It would be good to have a tour guide dough. I only arrived here late last night so I still hardly know me way around."
"Well the problem there is," David said, "is that we're both new here ourselves. It may be more like getting lost in good company." He turned to the nearby attendant. "Yes," he admitted, "I think that bed as well. And you can deliver both, with bedding, this evening? Of course. For an extra fee." He took three steps to the checkout position and paid, giving the address for delivery. "That's the most essential sorted," he said to Selene and Sam, pushing hair out of his eyes and pocketing the receipt. "Now, Drawers you say?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"You heard the man let's get out of here!"

As Cinnamon scurried off, Tom and Mark headed for the Zoo office.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:(OOC: Would just like to apologize to Deske for being a terrible poster. Bleh.)

Rosal shook his head, "I h-have no idea." He sighed, putting his paws together, "I just feel like I'm holding you back at this point."
(OOC: Oh don't worry about it.)

"What do you mean holding me back? I might be a bit quick to explore, but you definitely aren't holding me back. It's nice to have the company. To be honest, I thought I was being pretty controlling and just dragging you everywhere. S'why I wanted to know if you wanted to do anything. I mean if you don't have any ideas, there's a trail outside of town and I think it goes to the top of the mountain." He shrugged, not really knowing what to do, "I just seems like David and his girl are wanting a bit of time together is all. I dunno, I've never been good with that relationship stuff."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood looked less than enthused at being told he was about to be dragged to a zoo. Visiting the zoo was fun the first time simply due to the sheer number of unfamiliar smells and animals, but after that, it just wasn't as interesting. Talking to the animals there was always so difficult anyways. They were all usually too tired, or too disingenuous for the sake of being entertaining.

"So we're going so we can gawk at some hybrid freak of nature? That is kinda creepy."

"Says the giant coydog with blood-colored eyes."

"...."

Blood didn't even retort. Surprised his friend would land a low-blow like that. They departed without hearing much more from Blood.

-----

Maybe being dragged through exhibits wasn't so bad. If it weren't for the children. The freaking kids, man...

Probably one of the primary reasons Blood disdained being put in dense, public places was the sheer amount of kids. Nearly all of whom loved nothing more than touching and petting the animals. Looking very close to a wild animal himself usually garnered him special attention.

"Woah, is that a coyote! He's HUGE! Is he your pet??"

"Nah, he's gotta be a Red Wolf!"

"Look at his eyes! They're wicked!"

"Can I pet him?"

"Can I take a picture with my kids??"

"No.No.No.No.No.No.No."

"Sure!"

Dustin was mindful of Blood and his dislike for all the strange attention. He personally loved it, but at least he respected Blood enough to decline letting small children lay their sticky hands all over him.

Meanwhile Blood kept thinking about finding one of those service-dog vests with "DO NOT TOUCH" printed on the back.

---

Finally The family took their seats in the auditorium. The big coydog sat between Rav and his owner, leaning his head on his paw, with his arms propped up on the armrest. Waiting to see this freaky new pet they wanted to show off.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Argent wrote:"You heard the man let's get out of here!"

As Cinnamon scurried off, Tom and Mark headed for the Zoo office.
Alphabites was more than willing to listen to Sixtoes, not concerned about anything else here anymore, if Tom or Mark wanted him they could find him. Not like they would get far if they wanted to talk to him now. He looked at Sixtoes with a smile, Where to then?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "So where are we going, Miss Muiva?"
◊I'm gonna introduce you to that friend of mine , maybe she can take you in . Unless you don't think that's a good idea◊ Muiva said , walking down the street , and may or may not came across a certain dog and cat .
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh? Tanks! Are yis sure I won't be an imposition dough?" Sam checks the watch on top of her cane and is pleased to see that it's still intact and ticking.
"Well the problem there is," David said, "is that we're both new here ourselves. It may be more like getting lost in good company." He turned to the nearby attendant. "Yes," he admitted, "I think that bed as well. And you can deliver both, with bedding, this evening? Of course. For an extra fee." He took three steps to the checkout position and paid, giving the address for delivery. "That's the most essential sorted," he said to Selene and Sam, pushing hair out of his eyes and pocketing the receipt. "Now, Drawers you say?"
"yeah David is right , we just got here ourselves . We were with 2 more friends as well , but we sort of lost them after we left the zoo I think........I wonder what they're doing now....."