HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rhyzer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Rhyzer »

Marine Fox wrote: "Cool. Oh and no need to worry. I'm not here to eat you or anything, heh."
"...Thanks," Carlito retorted comprehensively, and soft-spoken in nature. Eventually, he added with a smile, "and, uh, sorry about that."

Even though he practically became more of an open book than he ever was prior to his awkward meltdown, ironically, Carlito felt slightly reassured, and jubilant.

In an effort to carry the conversation between them, he also partly insisted on him and Lucky regrouping with the others. In a sluggish, and care-free pace, of course, considering that he felt no rush in catching up with them. For all he cared, they could take forever in doing so, and even then it wouldn't make much of a difference.

With that in mind, Carlito eventually spoke up, despite his former caginess, and silent demeanor.

"I recently moved here, just a few weeks ago, as a matter of fact," he mewed, conveniently negligent to mention a few small details that would no doubt butcher the mood entirely.

"My owner had already been settled here, and I didn't bring a lot of stuff with me during the big move, so unpacking wasn't an issue. It gave me some time to explore the neighborhood for myself, and... I got to tell you, it's much better than my last home."

<< OOC - Sorry, Marine, about the delay. x//x;; >>
Last edited by Rhyzer on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote: The pain raced through his muzzle and he couldn't help but cry and grip and grip his delicate muzzle with both paws.

You ok?
Rav asks, kneeling down with the fallen puppy.
Here, climb up on my back, we will get Blood doggieback style!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Meanwhile, Blood was still trying to avoid Hotep who was in hot pursuit of him. Unlike Viking, this kid was actually pretty quick, and was tenaciously following no matter how quickly he dashed.

Blood dived through another thick patch of weeds, zig-zagging through them and popping out on the other side directly in front of Rav and Viking!

By stupid chance, they were right between two rows of trees. Not enough room on either side to evade.

No matter. Blood screeched to a halt on all fours, still holding the shiny toy in his mouth. He crouched to jump...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep followed into the weeds, slowing and poking his head up from the top like a ground hog. his nose worked thoroughly sniffing until he came to the edge of the small patch of weeds seeing blood. "not many things get away from me." Hotep said softly crouching for another pounce
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Rhyzer wrote:"...Thanks," Carlito retorted comprehensively, and soft-spoken in nature. Eventually, he added with a smile, "and, uh, sorry about that."

Even though he practically became more of an open book than he ever was prior to his awkward meltdown, ironically, Carlito felt slightly reassured, and jubilant.

In an effort to carry the conversation between them, he also partly insisted on him and Lucky regrouping with the others. In a sluggish, and care-free pace, of course, considering that he felt no rush in catching up with them. For all he cared, they could take forever in doing so, and even then it wouldn't make much of a difference.

With that in mind, Carlito eventually spoke up, despite his former caginess, and silent demeanor.

"I recently moved here. Just a few weeks ago, in fact," he mewed, conveniently negligent to mention a few small details that would no doubt butcher the mood entirely.

"But, since the owner that's taking care of me now had already been settled here, it wasn't as difficult as I'd originally thought. The un-packing, I mean."

<< OOC - Sorry, Marine, about the delay. x//x;; >>
(OOC: It's all good brotha)
Lucky kept up with Carlito, glad he put him at ease for the moment.
"Ah well that's good. But so you know this place pretty well huh?"
(OOC: Sorry for such a short post, sorta went blank)
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Marine Fox wrote: "Ah well that's good. But so you know this place pretty well huh?"
"Um," Carlito paused, his shielded eyes squinting shamefully and self-inflictingly. "Well, this is kind of embarrassing, but not really," he mewed honestly.

"I only know a portion of the neighborhood community, but only as far as the park," he mentioned, "and the general hospital."
Last edited by Rhyzer on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky nodded and accepted the answer coming to terms that he'd just have to scout around this town to actually get a good sense of where everything was. Lucky glanced at Carlito before returning his sights ahead of them, hearing the slight rustle in the bushes and the other pets fought for the ball. Then Lucky thought of a decent idea, looking at Carlito with a questionable grin
"Hey. You wouldn't happen to be friendly with mice would you?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood dived through another thick patch of weeds, zig-zagging through them and popping out on the other side directly in front of Rav and Viking!

By stupid chance, they were right between two rows of trees. Not enough room on either side to evade.

No matter. Blood screeched to a halt on all fours, still holding the shiny toy in his mouth. He crouched to jump...

One might have expected Rav to stay low an brace to be run into, to protect the puppy behind him, but No.. the huge shepherd stands up, waving his arms like a guard defending the basketball net from an opponent.
Rawr!!
Reading to tackle the onrushing blood
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Marine Fox wrote: "Hey. You wouldn't happen to be friendly with mice would you?"
Carlito tilted his head slightly to one side in confusion, unprepared of the spontaneous, and apparent question. He became slightly worried, and vexed with Lucky's discouraging smile.

"No," he said, puzzled, "we... generally don't get along very well, unfortunately."

"Why do you ask?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Blood dived through another thick patch of weeds, zig-zagging through them and popping out on the other side directly in front of Rav and Viking!

One might have expected Rav to stay low an brace to be run into, to protect the puppy behind him, but No.. the huge shepherd stands up, waving his arms like a guard defending the basketball net from an opponent.
Rawr!!
As much as Viking could do to hold on tight to the big shepherd's back, his tiny paws began slipping off the smooth fur of his back, and when he stood up the little white shepherd's frail paws gave way and gravity pulled him to the ground. His nose hit the dirt hard and Viking immediately cringed, holding his muzzle tight with both paws as he shrieked with pain. He cried hard and tears started streaming down his eyes.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote:
Keeshah wrote:One might have expected Rav to stay low an brace to be run into, to protect the puppy behind him, but No.. the huge shepherd stands up, waving his arms like a guard defending the basketball net from an opponent.
Rawr!!
thrasherblades wrote:As much as Viking could do to hold on tight to the big shepherd's back, his tiny paws began slipping off the smooth fur of his back, and when he stood up the little white shepherd's frail paws gave way and gravity pulled him to the ground. His nose hit the dirt hard and Viking immediately cringed, holding his muzzle tight with both paws as he shrieked with pain. He cried hard and tears started streaming down his eyes.

Ooofs what?
Rav barks as the pup finally decides to jump up upon his back. Right when he was no longer ready to catch him, being engaged with tackling the onrushing Blood.
Dang nab-it!
Rav turns to duck and cover protectively over the crying pup, bracing for the crash of converging canines.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"I thought so" He thought to himself.
Well seeing that the others have their mystic ball of amazement to chase, I was thinking of checking in the owner and thought you'd like to tag along. Though I ask because I have a mouse companion as well so I just thought i'd ask"
Lucky showed a small smile hoping to not come off as weird but then a small cry echoed through the grove drawing Lucky's attention immediately
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The moment Blood lowered himself to jump, he saw Rav stand up and tower over to block him...and inadvertently fling the white-furred puppy that’d jumped onto his back, onto the ground.

Viking seemed to have landed face-first into the dirt, not unlike how Blood himself had earlier crashed on the sidewalk. The smaller dog’s pain-filled shriek was enough of a cause for alarm. Blood cussed, as he spat out his ball and rushed over to Rav’s side.

“Frick! Is he okay? Viking?”

Blood looked obviously concerned. He was practically responsible for that puppy, and not even an hour outside with him and he might already have been hurt. Just his luck...

“Let me see!”
Hotep the psychic

Hotep grabed the ball and rushed over soon after blood he pawed himself for his bag but he soon remembered he left it by the trailer."dang it my medical bag is back at the trailer." hotep said looking at viking up and down remembering his owners vetrinary job. He thought to himself quickley on what to do.
ImageImageImage
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"...Oh. Well, okay," Carlito added, attempting to smile, but to no avail. "Sure, I'll come along."

It didn't even take him ten full seconds to already belittle his own choice of words, and criticize his unsettling behavior and social ineptitude.

"It'd be for the best for me to let him know and explain a little bit better on my standing with smaller animals," he brooded solemnly, his arms falling down to his sides. "I wouldn't want to come off as imposing and... intruding, enough that I'll probably regret it later on."

Before he spoke, however, his thoughts broke free, and his focus was redirected back toward the canines. In an act of humanitarian selflessness, Carlito instinctively dashed toward the injured pet, obviously concerned.

However, as much as he'd wanted to help, he felt as though he really didn't belong there, and, as such, felt entirely helpless and guilty for not really doing anything. The situation was also out of his own hands, as well.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Viking seemed to have landed face-first into the dirt, not unlike how Blood himself had earlier crashed on the sidewalk. The smaller dog’s pain-filled shriek was enough of a cause for alarm. Blood cussed, as he spat out his ball and rushed over to Rav’s side.

“Frick! Is he okay? Viking?”

Blood looked obviously concerned. He was practically responsible for that puppy, and not even an hour outside with him and he might already have been hurt. Just his luck...

“Let me see!”

Rav stepped back as blood came up to where he was covering over the fallen pup..
But he was shocked into speechlessness by the emotions coming from Blood, it felt like Blood thought if this pup as if he had sired it himself.
I think he just bumped his nose. I don't think i have ever seen you this concerned about anyone like this, other than your handler before..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

As Carlito went for the sound Lucky did so as well, his hindered tail occasionally hitting the ground with a scrape and thud. When they came upon the pup. Lucky put aside his anger and dislike for Blood and rushed by Rav trying to look at the pup without getting too close.
"What happened?!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking simply couldn't say anything. As a young growing pup, his bones were still developing and his nose had been smarting pretty badly from the fall. With all that non stop crying troubled brewed as his nose started stuffing up, making it much more difficult to breathe and Viking opened his mouth like a fish out of water to take in deep breaths. He reached a paw out to the bigger Shepherds as he cried in pain, his wails disturbing the peace in the neighborhood.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Hotep the psychic

Hotep left quickley. about two minutes later he was back with his medic kit and opened it. "penicillin...bandages...lets see aha" he said grabing a small notebook and looking at it quickley soon he looked to and from the book to viking. after reading he grabed a liquid medicine and started looking for a syrenge. " look out. hell need something for swelling and pain on his muzzle it may be closing" Hotep said finnally finding one and filling it to 10 mls. "his breathing switched from nostrils to mouth, if this doent bring his nostril swelling down ill have to get my beeper or try something else" hotep thought to himself
ImageImageImage
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Viking was suddenly the center of attention. Even those pets whom Blood though had left were now in a circle around the crying puppy. The big coydog was repeatedly cussing in head as he knelt down next to Viking, gripping his outstretched paw and checking him over for any obvious injury. From the looks of it, he’d just smashed his nose and couldn’t handle the pain. He didn't even care to respond to Rav's little observation of how he was reacting.

Obviously that other kid didn’t think so, judging by the fact he was prepping a syringe. Blood has seen enough, and knew enough first aid to understand Viking was in pain, but he wasn’t going to let some other puppy give him shots on the spot just for some minor injury.

Just who gives a puppy a bag of syringes in a med kit anyways??

Blood immediately scooted himself between Viking and Hotep. The last thing he needed was the already injured puppy freaking out over a needle.
Holding Viking’s paw, Blood looked over his shoulder at Hotep giving him a disapproving glare and shaking his head. “Hey kid, got any ice in that bag?"

"Everyone else just back off a little! Give him some room!"
Hotep the psychic

Hotep looked at blood shook his head no, "nope its either this quick reacting stuff, or a nasal canal bandage. Decides i know what im doing i was with my owner in her work before we moved here. I know this will work. And before anyone asks my owner was a vet. She copied what to do and gave that to me. I may be a puppy still but i have done alot of things."hotep said puting the syrenge in the bag now after taking off the small needle. He then went throough his bag again for something else to try.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep looked at blood shook his head no, "nope its either this quick reacting stuff, or a nasal canal bandage. Decides i know what im doing i was with my owner in her work before we moved here. I know this will work. And before anyone asks my owner was a vet. She copied what to do and gave that to me. I may be a puppy still but i have done alot of things."hotep said puting the syrenge in the bag now after taking off the small needle. He then went throough his bag again for something else to try.

Rav reacting to bloods growling at the other puppy.
He just bumped his nose, give him a minute to figure out that he is not really hurt, and tuff it out.

Rav then turns back to the white shepherd.
Sorry mate, i should have caught you.. ready to pick yourself up and try that again?
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking sniffled, finding it difficult to breathe as all the mucus and tears started gathering in his nostrils, rendering quite a hazardous mess. He still held his nose in pain as he got up slowly with the sobs rocking his body. ''Uh...o...okay...'' the puppy said, with tears running down his cheeks.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote:Viking sniffled, finding it difficult to breathe as all the mucus and tears started gathering in his nostrils, rendering quite a hazardous mess. He still held his nose in pain as he got up slowly with the sobs rocking his body. ''Uh...o...okay...'' the puppy said, with tears running down his cheeks.

Rav settles down upon his haunches, and hugs the puppy close.
Oh!! what a big brave boy you are! He says in a cutey, almost feminine way.
Wiping away the tears from Vikings cheeks, with the backs of his paws..

Blood face paws, and desperately fought back the urge to slap Rav upside his head.
Dang it Rav, Stop that!

Blood then turns to the other pup,
Don't you have anything useful in there? a cold pak, gauze, or even a tissue?
he barks at Hotep.
Last edited by Keeshah on Mon May 20, 2013 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

"Hey don't bark at me that what im looking for!" Hotep said finally finding a small gauze roll, he then handed it to blood and then closed the bag
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Hey don't bark at me that what im looking for!" Hotep said finally finding a small gauze roll, he then handed it to blood and then closed the bag

Thank you.. he tells Hotep.

Bloods demeanor changes as he dabs at the puppies nose, to wipe away the blood. then holding it in place on Viking's nose to stop further bleeding.
This may sting a little, there you go, is that better?

Rav continues to warmly huggingly hold the puppy still as Blood works on the pup.
See? every thing is going to turn out all right, sweety.

Blood turns his head up an glares at Rav.
Rav! Stop trying to mother him, in case you haven't noticed, you are NOT a female!

Oh, So only you can show loving concern for him? My Alpha? Rav taunts back.

NO!..Grrr.. sigh.. Look! I just took responsibility for him, that is all it is.
Hotep the psychic

Hotep couldn't help but snicker almost laughing as the two argued. he then grabbed the ball sitting next to him and soon was tossing it up and down and soon caught it and held it tight in his paw in case the game was going to go on again.
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking was a little confused at how both Blood and Rav seemed to be arguing, but he sniffled and hugged Blood's leg tight. ''I...I think I can still play. Can I play Blood?''
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote:Viking was a little confused at how both Blood and Rav seemed to be arguing, but he sniffled and hugged Blood's leg tight. ''I...I think I can still play. Can I play Blood?''
Are you sure you feel up to it? Then i don't see why not.
Blood looks around for his ball.

Rav dashes forward, picking up Viking as he runs by.
We'll get that ball this time!
Rav barks, as he is carrying the pup in one arm, like a football as he scampers after Hotep.

Blood facepaws in total disbelief..
Dang it RAV! Put him down before he gets hurt again! he can run on his own! He needs to run on his own...
Grrrrrr..
Dashing off after the two..
Hotep the psychic

Hotep laughs to himself running off with the ball he kept from them. "HAH I have the ball!" he yelled on the run into a patch of trees. soon he jumped to a low branch and lifted himself up into the tree itself.
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Keeshah wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:Viking was a little confused at how both Blood and Rav seemed to be arguing, but he sniffled and hugged Blood's leg tight. ''I...I think I can still play. Can I play Blood?''
Are you sure you feel up to it? Then i don't see why not.
Blood looks around for his ball.

Rav dashes forward, picking up Viking as he runs by.
We'll get that ball this time!
Rav barks, as he is carrying the pup in one arm, like a football as he scampers after Hotep.

Blood facepaws in total disbelief..
Dang it RAV! Put him down before he gets hurt again! he can run on his own! He needs to run on his own...
Grrrrrr..
Dashing off after the two..
''WHHEEEEEEEE'' Viking hollers as he is being carried by the bigger GSD, forgetting the pain as his eyes tracked after the ball which Hotep held. This suddenly made him a little more ambitious...

''H...hey! Hey Rav!! Maybe you can...launch me at Hotep and I can catch 'im for ya!!!'' Viking said, wiping away the mucus around his nostrils.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote: ''WHHEEEEEEEE'' Viking hollers as he is being carried by the bigger GSD, forgetting the pain as his eyes tracked after the ball which Hotep held. This suddenly made him a little more ambitious...

''H...hey! Hey Rav!! Maybe you can...launch me at Hotep and I can catch 'im for ya!!!'' Viking said, wiping away the mucus around his nostrils.

I'll see what i can do when we get close enough..
Rav barks, as he closes on Hotep..

Blood was closing closing on Rav, just about within reach of his tail..
DON'T you DARE throw that puppy Rav!
Sprinting harder to catch Rav before he does toss one puppy at the other.
If you throw Viking, you will look like a doberman after i'm done chewing your tail!!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky sort of let things just happen seeing that the puppy wasn't in a life or death situation he let them handle it as they probably could talk it out easily though as Blood got madder and madder Lucky thought he was going blow a fuse when Rav picked the puppy up and sprinted off with him, signaling the restart of the game. He didn't want to sit by now, the pup was fine he didn't need to be carried and if Rav dropped him he could really get hurt so as Blood sprinted after Lucky did as well closing the distance fairly easy not with the intent of playing ball he came up behind Blood not able to pass him but just be there in case things got bad. Which they seemed to be getting.

"Rav are you insane?! You could really hurt him!"
Hotep the psychic

Hotep looked at rav come closer to the tree he was hiding in. He looked around seeing another tree close by and larger than the one he was in. He moved a bit to get closer but as he did a branch felll from the tree he was in, instantly he hugged the branch thinking they wouldnt find him.
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Keeshah wrote:
I'll see what i can do when we get close enough..
Rav barks, as he closes on Hotep..

Blood was closing closing on Rav, just about within reach of his tail..
DON'T you DARE throw that puppy Rav!
Sprinting harder to catch Rav before he does toss one puppy at the other.
If you throw Viking, you will look like a doberman after i'm done chewing your tail!!
Viking could only widen his eyes as Blood reprimanded Rav for accepting his dangerous idea.

''Well....I....guess I can be your spotter then!'' Viking said, perking his ears up and sniffing around for Hotep.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote:Viking could only widen his eyes as Blood reprimanded Rav for accepting his dangerous idea.

''Well....I....guess I can be your spotter then!'' Viking said, perking his ears up and sniffing around for Hotep.

That might be a better plan.. At least keep me from switching dog breeds..
Rav comes to a stop under the tree where branches had come falling out of the trees canopy.
He hefts the white puppy up into the branches,
See anything?

Blood come to a skittering stop next to the pair.
Rav what has gotten into you!! Don't let Viking climb up into that tree! what if he falls out!
Hotep the psychic

Hotep looks down seeing the three. "better listen to him what if he does fall" hotep said now almost able to grab the next trees branch "come on almost there its grab or jump" hotep thought to himself
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Keeshah wrote:
That might be a better plan.. At least keep me from switching dog breeds..
Rav comes to a stop under the tree where branches had come falling out of the trees canopy.
He hefts the white puppy up into the branches,
See anything?

Blood come to a skittering stop next to the pair.
Rav what has gotten into you!! Don't let Viking climb up into that tree! what if he falls out!
Viking grabbed a branch with his small paws as he climbed up the tree cautiously. The white german shepherd puppy steadied himself as he balanced his frail legs on one branch, perking up his ears and sniffing for any scent of Hotep. A shudder could be felt throughout the branches and Viking looked up. Hotep was in sight, just a few branches away from the three.

''I....I FOUND HIM!!!'' Viking said, barking as he climbed up to catch Hotep. For some reason, he was driven and he began climbing up..
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote:
Viking grabbed a branch with his small paws as he climbed up the tree cautiously. The white german shepherd puppy steadied himself as he balanced his frail legs on one branch, perking up his ears and sniffing for any scent of Hotep. A shudder could be felt throughout the branches and Viking looked up. Hotep was in sight, just a few branches away from the three.

''I....I FOUND HIM!!!'' Viking said, barking as he climbed up to catch Hotep. For some reason, he was driven and he began climbing up..
That's good, now be careful climbing up in there.
Blood turns on Rav with a growl..
You shouldn't have put him up into the tree..
How is he ever going to toughen up, if you keep babying him like his owners do?
Blood stares at Rav with his muzzle agape for a few stunned seconds. there was that weird feeling again, how does Rav seem to know what he was thinking. most be coincidence.
He should start with running and working out to build up his strength. he is not strong enough to be doing this yet.
Well.. we are here to catch him if he falls. An look at all the confidence he is gaining, and the fun YOUR pup is having!.
yes i see, he is doing.... Dang it Rav he is not my pup!
clinching his fists.
Hotep the psychic

Hotep could now be seen climbing higher then jumping from one tree to the next closer one first hitting one branch before falling with a small yell untill he grabed tightley on a thicker branch and climbed more. "yes i made it!" hotep said in the other tree
ImageImageImage