HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"We can take it with you," Scruff said, suddenly not thinking about riding in buses.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, everyone's different to start with, my love," David told Selene, before leaning in for a gentle kiss. "We'll be fine."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"We can take it with you," Scruff said, suddenly not thinking about riding in buses.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, everyone's different to start with, my love," David told Selene, before leaning in for a gentle kiss. "We'll be fine."
"Heh.....yeah...." Selene smiled reluctantly, letting David kiss her on the cheek "........so do pets work where you came from? I'm sorry but it still seem to be an uncommon thing to me"
Arcedfuse

Post by Arcedfuse »

Bah, pish posh padawan. Under that definition i myself am not a resident of this place either, but we aren't going with that definition and I happened to have moved in only yesterday he clarified,It might be difficult for foreign faces to find friends, but put enough work into it and anything is achievable he said warmly as he settled on the bank.
Please... Call me Ab ;)

And these are my stats

Nathan: S=7/ P=5/ E=4/C=4/ I=8/ A=6/ L=4
fokushi_meishin

Post by fokushi_meishin »

Arcedfuse wrote:
Tilting her head at the odd but interesting speech pattern, Tart smiled considered his words and shrugged her shoulders. "Well you might have moved in recently but I could only be passing through. though I do admit that this place does seem like a nice place to settle down in." Turning her back to the dog she squatted to reach her shoulder with the water and try to soften a lump of mud that was tangled in her fur. She continued talking over her shoulder,"My name is Tart, wha-" She yelped as she lost her balanced and fell back into the water. Huffing she flipped her hair out of her face,"Wha's yours?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"We can take it with you," Scruff said, suddenly not thinking about riding in buses.

What? you see how big an heavy this case is! it's nearly as heavy as i am!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Arcedfuse

Post by Arcedfuse »

Eyes squinted and a brow twitched for a split second as he consciously reformed his smile.Ahh now, you can't stand in water with moves like that. he bantered whilst getting up and stepping into the water cautiously
he outreached his hand Nathan is the name for me
Please... Call me Ab ;)

And these are my stats

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, how did you get it here in de first place?" Sam asks. "Can't be dat heavy."

~~~~~~~~
"Just as long as he doesn't take advantage of you. I meant what I said too. Dad'll be glad to read the contract for you, David."
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Heh.....yeah...." Selene smiled reluctantly, letting David kiss her on the cheek "........so do pets work where you came from? I'm sorry but it still seem to be an uncommon thing to me"
"Say, where are you from, Selene? You got an interesting accent. I can't place it."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I believe it was a deep swamp somewhere in asia" Selene answered, frowning a little as she tried to remember "it's been awhile since I went back there. Ever since i met Mr.Alex, we traveled a lot, but never got the chance to go back there again."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You should try to find out where it was, Selene," David remarked, taking her handpaw in his again, "in case you do ever decide you want to go back there. Not, of course, that I'd ever want you to leave."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff made an attempt to help Lucky with the box.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Arcedfuse wrote:Eyes squinted and a brow twitched for a split second as he consciously reformed his smile.Ahh now, you can't stand in water with moves like that. he bantered whilst getting up and stepping into the water cautiously
he outreached his hand Nathan is the name for me

Two German shepherds come prancing up the canines..
have you two seen a rabbit with horns?
Antlers..
Whatever.. we need to find it, so have you seen it about?

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, how did you get it here in de first place?" Sam asks. "Can't be dat heavy."
I have been dragging it along since getting off at the bus stop..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"
Scruff made an attempt to help Lucky with the box.

Lucky Gaccks gaccks gaccks at the coon when he tries to take the case..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"An Arctic fox from Asia. Interesting. Well, do you speak another language? Perhaps if we can work out your mother tongue we can narrow down where you're from... Where are you takin' us now, by the way, David?"

~~~~~~~~
"What, you don't want him to help you carry it?" Sam asks. "He's a civilised raccoon now. He won't steal it, right, Scruff?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You should try to find out where it was, Selene," David remarked, taking her handpaw in his again, "in case you do ever decide you want to go back there. Not, of course, that I'd ever want you to leave."
"Aw..." Selene smile, holding David's handpaw firmly "That's sweet of you David, thank you"
Hlaoroo wrote:"An Arctic fox from Asia. Interesting. Well, do you speak another language? Perhaps if we can work out your mother tongue we can narrow down where you're from... Where are you takin' us now, by the way, David?"
"I do, but from what I've gathered, no one from the outside world know my mother tongue. We know little of the outside world ourselves." Selene shrugged "There is also this legend of the swamp that makes me believe finding it again to be unlikely, which seems to be true so far".
Arcedfuse

Post by Arcedfuse »

ohh wow, this place just got rejuvenated. We can cleanse ourselves in the pond and there an actual jackalope who resides here as well. The only thing that could stop that would be an abundance of astray animals that rely on theft to survive.
Nathan says with intrigue in response to the german shepard
But to confirm your question, no. I have't seen such a specimen around the likes of here.
Please... Call me Ab ;)

And these are my stats

fokushi_meishin

Arcedfuse wrote:ohh wow, this place just got rejuvenated. We can cleanse ourselves in the pond and there an actual jackalope who resides here as well. The only thing that could stop that would be an abundance of astray animals that rely on theft to survive.
But to confirm your question, no. I have't seen such a specimen around the likes of here.
Standing and shaking her fur out Tart started to make her way back to the shore, using her claws to comb out the fur and allowing it to dry quicker. "No, I haven't even heard of that kind of animal let alone seen one." stepping out of the water she shook herself not thinking about getting any of the animals around her wet. Eyeing Nathan with his odd manner of speech Tart shrugged and turned her attention back to the two dogs. "Sorry I couldn't be of more help."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "What, you don't want him to help you carry it?" Sam asks. "He's a civilised raccoon now. He won't steal it, right, Scruff?"
Yeaaaaaa surrrrre.. It takes a thief to know one.. as they say..

Arcedfuse wrote:ohh wow, this place just got rejuvenated. We can cleanse ourselves in the pond and there an actual jackalope who resides here as well. The only thing that could stop that would be an abundance of astray animals that rely on theft to survive.
Well it doesn't reside here.. it escaped from the Zoo..
fokushi_meishin wrote: Standing and shaking her fur out Tart started to make her way back to the shore, using her claws to comb out the fur and allowing it to dry quicker. "No, I haven't even heard of that kind of animal let alone seen one." stepping out of the water she shook herself not thinking about getting any of the animals around her wet. Eyeing Nathan with his odd manner of speech Tart shrugged and turned her attention back to the two dogs. "Sorry I couldn't be of more help."
Well let us knew if you do see it.. they say it's dangerous.

An there is a big reward if we catch it!
Blood ear swats Rav..
Don't tell them that.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Riiight. Is dat how you know Scruff's a tief?" Sam quips with a cheeky grin.

~~~~~~~~
"What legend is that? I like a good story." Fletcher asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeah," Scruff said, standing straight and pushing his chest out a bit. "I haven't stolen anything in days!"
"Probably shouldn't have said that."
"Shut up, inner me."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Riiight. Is dat how you know Scruff's a tief?" Sam quips with a cheeky grin.
It's what raccoons do.. I believe the humans call it being opportunistic hunters.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yeah," Scruff said, standing straight and pushing his chest out a bit. "I haven't stolen anything in days!"
"Probably shouldn't have said that."
"Shut up, inner me."
See.. there you go, honesty among thieves..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It was food," Scruff said defensively, "I gave it to the big Rabbit," he added, looking a little guiltily at Sam. "She needed it more than me."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "What legend is that? I like a good story." Fletcher asks.
"it's not really a story, per say" Selene giggled amusingly "It's just one of those "the forest is aliiiiiive" story you probably heard for a thousand times already"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ahh, I see. Hmm. What about you, David? England is an ancient land. There must be a few legends from around your area. You're from the south of England, right? Anywhere near Stonehenge? I know that's south of London somewhere." Fletcher's British geography may be slightly off but at least she's curious.

~~~~~~~~
"You know, Lucky, I always tought foxes were opportunistic too. And anyway, stealin' to survive is a different matter entirely dan just stealin' for de sake of it. Besides, how is Scruff gonna get it away from you if it's dat heavy?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"More South-West but yeah," David said, almost reverently. "Ancient standing stones that are thousands of years old made with stone from over a hundred miles away. Still no-one quite knows how they did it. Ah," he continued, "there's plenty of tales of ghosts and Ghoulies around Wiltshire, indeed. A place as old as that always has some, like the White Pony people have seen at night, supposed to be King Arthur's steed Sigrai or Tan Hill, where a girl described a house she explored that had been destroyed twenty years before she was born. I've never encountered anything like those. And I hope not to.
You OK up there, Jay?
"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"C'mon, Lucky." Scruff encouraged, grinning.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"that sounds intriguing" Selene said "I have an idea, would you guys like to come back to my home? Then we can exchange tales of our homeland, it would pass for some nice stories I think."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "C'mon, Lucky." Scruff encouraged, grinning.

Errfs! ok ok.. But why do we want to drag this along with us anyways.. where are we going with it?
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay shook her head for a moment and nodded, having not realized how long she had spaced out when she didn't understand what David or the human were talking about and she just relaxed into the relative peace, "Uh, yeah, just enjoying the peacefulness of today. Um, what were we talking about?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, just talking of local legends where we came from," David told his passenger, giving in to the impulse to reach up and tickle her side. "And that sounds like an idea, Selene."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think we were going to follow the Scruff," Scruff said. "Uh, the new Scruff. The Dog we just met?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
fokushi_meishin

Keeshah wrote:
Well it doesn't reside here.. it escaped from the Zoo..
fokushi_meishin wrote: Standing and shaking her fur out Tart started to make her way back to the shore, using her claws to comb out the fur and allowing it to dry quicker. "No, I haven't even heard of that kind of animal let alone seen one." stepping out of the water she shook herself not thinking about getting any of the animals around her wet. Eyeing Nathan with his odd manner of speech Tart shrugged and turned her attention back to the two dogs. "Sorry I couldn't be of more help."
Well let us knew if you do see it.. they say it's dangerous.

An there is a big reward if we catch it!
Blood ear swats Rav..
Don't tell them that.

Tilting her head Tart scratched her neck nervously. "Well if it's dangerous, shouldn't the humans be trying to find the creature?" She couldn't help but imagine and a rabbit the size of a moose that was a gross combination of the two. It had to be big because rabbits weren't dangerous as far as she knew. Perking up at the reward she quickly forgot her worries for the moment, "Reward? What is it? Is it food?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote: Tilting her head Tart scratched her neck nervously. "Well if it's dangerous, shouldn't the humans be trying to find the creature?" She couldn't help but imagine and a rabbit the size of a moose that was a gross combination of the two. It had to be big because rabbits weren't dangerous as far as she knew. Perking up at the reward she quickly forgot her worries for the moment, "Reward? What is it? Is it food?"

Blood glares at Rav.
See what you have done now..?
the humans are looking for it, but their wanting our help to find it.

Rav shrugs..
the reward is just money, but you can buy lots of food with it..
lots and lots!!
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jackie flinched but giggled at David's tickling, "Heh aha! Heh... I, uh, I don't think I know any legends. The Doctor was very vague and never said that much about them."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I tought we were goin' to de park to see what equipment dey have." Sam queries, looking at Scruff. "And, Lucky, we're draggin' it along because you don't want to leave it."

~~~~~~~~
"Why go home? Why don't we go to the park and enjoy the sunshine? We can share our stories there."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, yeah," Scruff said, remembering, "I got kind of, um, distracted by the new Lady Dog." He began trying to pull the chest parkwards.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm sure you'll know legends one day, Jay," David said, enjoying the sound of her giggling. "You might even BE one!" He nodded to Fletcher. "Seems like a good idea," he conceded, "having a lazy half hour on the grass or in the play area."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well......I suppose a little more fresh air and sunshine would be fine, if that's hat everyone wants. Though, I do need to do something around the corner just a little bit, sooooo would it be ok if you guys wait here for a little bit, won't be long I promise" Selene said, as if hiding something
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ooh. I tink you have a crush on her, Scruff." Sam jokes. "What do you tink, Lucky?"

~~~~~~~~
"All right. Do you need a paw at all, Selene?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay giggle induced smile faltered slightly at David's words, "U-uh, I think I-I'd prefer to be something less... attention grabby than a legend." Jay looked around, her smile repairing from the falter as she thought about more time in the sun and open air, "I'd like that." She didn't seem to pay much attention to Selene odd behavior.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"|Go right ahead, Selene," David said, "we're not planning to break any speed records anyhow.
And you can be whatever you want, sweetheart,
" David added, patting one of Jay's legs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The box was heavy but Scruff found he was able to pull it. Not as easily as Lucky had but it was moving.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "All right. Do you need a paw at all, Selene?"
"thank you, but it's fine, it will only take a minute or two"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"|Go right ahead, Selene," David said, "we're not planning to break any speed records anyhow.
And you can be whatever you want, sweetheart,
" David added, patting one of Jay's legs.
"alright" Selene smiled , giving David a kiss "don't go anywhere, i'll be right back" she said, then left.
Just a few moments after their fox friend disappeared behind the street's corner, the group can suddenly hear very loud, thunderous noises, as if a storm's right on top of them, though the sky was still sunny, no rain clouds in sight, and sounds of crows cawing and flapping their wings somewhere
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I tought we were goin' to de park to see what equipment dey have." Sam queries, looking at Scruff. "And, Lucky, we're draggin' it along because you don't want to leave it."
we can leave in at my humans den..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah, yeah," Scruff said, remembering, "I got kind of, um, distracted by the new Lady Dog." He began trying to pull the chest parkwards.
You thinking about making RaccoonDogs??
Serence Frostbite wrote: Just a few moments after their fox friend disappeared behind the street's corner, the group can suddenly hear very loud, thunderous noises, as if a storm's right on top of them, though the sky was still sunny, no rain clouds in sight, and sounds of crows cawing and flapping their wings somewhere
Blood and Ravages ears perk forwards..
Well that's strange, I didn't know we were going to have stormy weather today?
Rav sniffs at the breeze..
Don't smell any rain on the wind, how cold there be a storm??
Maybe something has blown up then..?
Then we need to go see about that..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think we need to find shelter nearby," David stated, clearly thinking there was nothing weather related to the cacophony. He started looking for anything covered they could sit in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was not," Scruff claimed brazenly, waiting to help Lucky move the treasure. "Not sure how for one. She reminds me of me is all."
"And me,"
"Shut up, inner me," he whispered.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
fokushi_meishin

Keeshah wrote: Blood and Ravages ears perk forwards..
Well that's strange, I didn't know we were going to have stormy weather today?
Rav sniffs at the breeze..
Don't smell any rain on the wind, how cold there be a storm??
Maybe something has blown up then..?
Then we need to go see about that..
Having been distracted by the possibility of food, Tart nearly jumped out of her skin at the loud rolling boom. Looking up at the sky she was perplexed to see the sun jut as bright as it was before. Suddenly a terrifying thought struck her? Having already scared herself with the thought of large hybrid creatures she shakily asked the two dogs "w-was th-that the c-creature you where looking for? Does it make sounds like that?" Practically quivering like a little chihuahua, she quickly climbed out of the lake shaking of the excess water and standing closer to the center of the group of dogs.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I was not," Scruff claimed brazenly, waiting to help Lucky move the treasure. "Not sure how for one. She reminds me of me is all."
"And me,"
"Shut up, inner me," he whispered.
There, we can put it into the garage over there.. I can come back an hide it later before my hooman gits home.
Lucky jumps at the3 thunder clap..
Lucky we got in over cover before the storm..
fokushi_meishin wrote: Having been distracted by the possibility of food, Tart nearly jumped out of her skin at the loud rolling boom. Looking up at the sky she was perplexed to see the sun jut as bright as it was before. Suddenly a terrifying thought struck her? Having already scared herself with the thought of large hybrid creatures she shakily asked the two dogs "w-was th-that the c-creature you where looking for? Does it make sounds like that?" Practically quivering like a little chihuahua, she quickly climbed out of the lake shaking of the excess water and standing closer to the center of the group of dogs.

Rav peers over at Tart.
Oh it's a carnivorous rabbit about this tall, with glowing red eyes, and sharp spiky antlers..Animal control is worried that it's going to be eating cats and puppies if not caught..

Blood just silently facepaws...