HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," David said,as they reached the store front claiming to be the pet groomers. "It seems we're here." He pushed hair out of his eyes and opened the door to let the group in.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote: Kayla smiled and took the collar and put it on. "Thank you. I love it!" she said, hugging Lucky and Mr. Henderson. She winced and yelped when she was vaccinated, but she didn't lash out at anyone.

I see that you survived all that, Howl are you feeling.?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe was not at all reassured by the sight of the fox's elegant white teeth. She backed away, tugging briefly at Fletcher's paw, then tripped on the curb and fell to the ground between a pair of parked cars. She spring to her feet... or tried to, her backpack caught on a bumper.

"Let me go, ah'm not good eatin', honest, let me GO!"

The panicked animal struggled with the straps and finally pulled free. She dodged around the car... then appeared to realize what happened. She looked over the trunk of the sedan... ears folded sheepishly back.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher nods. "Yeah. 'Sides I have my phone with me so I can have help here within a minute. Ooh. Are you okay?" The big doe offers a paw to her friend and helps her up.
"Tell you what. I'll even give you my phone to hold if you like and then at the first sign of trouble you can call the fuzz yourself. How's that sound?"

~~~~~~~~
"Tanks." Sam smiles as she enters the shop. "Perhaps we should get your headfur trimmed while we're here so you don't have to keep pushing it from your eyes, David." she suggests jokingly as a saleswoman approaches.
"Welcome to Grace's Grooming an' Pet Supplies. What can I do you for?" the human queries with a New York twang in her voice.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"The fuzz? You mean th' coppers? They'll jest turn it over to animal control. An then where'll ah be? I'll tell ya, hon, In the pound waitin' for a needle!"

She drew her finger across her throat as she added that last comment.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good afternoon, ma'am," David said in greeting. He indicated Scruff, who suddenly wasn't scratching his nose. "My young friend here requires a proficient groomer. I trust we are in the right place?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nah, that won't happen. I'll make sure of that!" Fletcher assures confidently. "I have my family on speed-dial too so they'd also come running if need be. And anyway, if they were going to attack or eat us, don't you think they'd have done it already? Especially with them on my blind side."

~~~~~~~~
"You sure are. Does he want a bath, a trim, a stylin' or all three? And how about yourself? There's so much I could do with your gorgeous long fur." The lady grabs a glossy magazine and shows David a page of Old English Sheep Dog models with their fur cut and styled into all the latest fashions which probably look ridiculous to anyone except designers and millionaires.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Reckon they're waiting to get us outta sight."

She picked up her pack and slung it over her shoulders, and edged around the car.

"Anyway you hold onta that ah'd only drop it."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff thought for a second and was still thinking when he spoke. "We'll take all three," he said.
"Shush, inner me," he told himself.
"Good idea, Scruff," David said, looking over the pictures. "I'm not sure I could be a worker with styles like these but I probably needa trim over the eyes," he conceded.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"he's right . We wouldn't pass a chance like that if we were actually try to hurt you. We're trying to find some other friends we met today , who are also pets , would you like to come with us ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:
Ripcord laughed before looking about "do you have a car? Your making this over complex doctor" Ripcord asked before passing the doctor one of the business cards for the family's main veterinary clinic."if you can take me there ill show you everything" Ripcord said

I have the van that we brought the chimera in, in.
but i don't know my way about in this time well.

Hotep the psychic wrote:meanwhile Hotep was lost in the building to the crowd. He looked about alot before returning to blood and ripcord by chance then hearing the engine of the humvee of his owner leave the area. Hotep looked at the ground a little scared and tearing up.

Blood looks the pup over..
While trying to listen in on what his humans are talking about on the cell phone..
An what has you so sad
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal nodded, his ears dipping into the water a bit, "That sounds like a good idea." He smiled, gazing up at the sky, "Been a rather calm day so far, huh?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

Picthpipe kept an eye on the two predators as she waited to see what Fletcher was going to do.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. Sounds like fun. What kinds of pets are they?' Fletcher queries, adjusting her eyepatch slightly. "You haven't said much yet, Alphabites. Have you met these friends yet? How do you like it here so far?"

~~~~~~~~
"All right then. Sounds like a plan. And how about yourself, young lady? What can we do for you?"
"Me? Oh, I'm just here to keep me mates out o' trouble." Sam jokes. "I don't need anytin'."
"No problem. Come trough then, all o' you, and we'll get started. We'll do you foist, Mister Dawg, so come sit on the chair here." Ushering David into a seat the groomer ties a smock around him.
"How much you do you want awff? About there?" The groomer gets to work with her scissors, comb and a spray bottle of water as Sam watches on.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, yes," David said as the groomer made ready, "that seems a good length." Scruff, meantime, decided to look around the store and see what he could see.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure. Sounds like fun. What kinds of pets are they?' Fletcher queries, adjusting her eyepatch slightly. "You haven't said much yet, Alphabites. Have you met these friends yet? How do you like it here so far?"
Alphabites looked the Fletcher and shrugged, he realized that they didn't know he was mute. He wrote a quick short answer to everything she directed to him, Can't, Yes, and it's interesting. He flipped the board around to show Fletcher and Pitchpipe.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well I'm on my way to meet a few of them , a dog , and a rabbit , both of whom are pets . We also met a poor young feral. When I left they were trying to help them fit in and be adopted as well."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Who's gonna adopt a feral? Likely story, fox."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:
hypernovatic wrote: Kayla smiled and took the collar and put it on. "Thank you. I love it!" she said, hugging Lucky and Mr. Henderson. She winced and yelped when she was vaccinated, but she didn't lash out at anyone.

I see that you survived all that, Howl are you feeling.?
"Sore, but I'll get over it." Kayla said, hugging Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote:"Who's gonna adopt a feral? Likely story, fox."
"he's just a little one, innocent, honest and cute. My friends are now helping him learn a little bit about living with humans, and help him to look better a bit, we never know if we don't try , yes ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Can't? What do- Oh! I'm sorry! U-um... Do... Do I just talk to you like normal? Do you like that or do you prefer I talk to others or what...? Sorry, it's just, I've never met a mute pet before..." Fletcher rubs her neck awkwardly before turning her remaining eye back to Selene and Pitchpipe.
"You'd be surprised what things humans would do for animals sometimes, Pitchpipe. So what kind of creature is this feral, Selene? And what's his name? I'm intrigued."

~~~~~~~~
With David's approval, the groomer gets to work, skilfully snipping and styling until David can comfortably see again while still retaining his original long-furred shaggy look.
"There you are. How d'ye like dat?" she queries, spinning his chair to face the large mirror on the wall.

Meanwhile, Sam explores the shop with the raccoon.
"Seein' anytin' you like, Scruff?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, thank you," David said, looking at his reflection from several angles. "It brings out my sparkle, I think. How much do I owe?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They have a lot of great stuff," Scruff enthused, looking at a brush he thought had his new name on it. "Do...Don't b...be a sc...scruff, be pr...pr...proud. What's wrong with being a Scruff," he asked after reading the tag.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Can't? What do- Oh! I'm sorry! U-um... Do... Do I just talk to you like normal? Do you like that or do you prefer I talk to others or what...? Sorry, it's just, I've never met a mute pet before..." Fletcher rubs her neck awkwardly before turning her remaining eye back to Selene and Pitchpipe.
"You'd be surprised what things humans would do for animals sometimes, Pitchpipe. So what kind of creature is this feral, Selene? And what's his name? I'm intrigued."
Alphabites erased his board while listening to Fletcher, and wrote his response while she went on, only pausing when she went on to the human-animal relationship. Talk to me like anyone else. Just no fast, long reply. He flipped his board around to show Fletcher.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote: "Sore, but I'll get over it." Kayla said, hugging Lucky.

Lucky hugs and dances around with the vixen, Now HIS vixen!!
That's great!
Now we can get started on kits!..

Mr. Henderson turns his head twords the foxes..
Hey now you two, Let have none of that..
At least until we find out that i can keep two foxes fed, before we go adding more muzzles into the food dishes.
As is it now, you two might be having to go out into the woods and hunt down mice and rabbits to supplement your rations.

Awwwww.. (pout) Now were right back to were we were before...

But your together now, be happy about that.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "You'd be surprised what things humans would do for animals sometimes, Pitchpipe. So what kind of creature is this feral, Selene? And what's his name? I'm intrigued."
"He's a raccoon by the name of Scruff , we just met him th-well , technically a friend of mine met him and then introduced him to us , but still it's the same . he's an innocent little one , and we would like to help him."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh, him. I know him. Done business with him, even. I reckon he's..."

Running a con. is what she was about to say. But wild animals don't snitch. It's just not done.

"I reckon he's onto a good thing if he can find one, but I never heard of a raccoon pet. Humans are more likely t' make a hat outta him."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Eh, that one was quick and easy. That one's on da house and we'll call it even if you tell your friends about us. Deal?" queries the groomer, removing the smock from David and brushing away a few loose hairs.

~~~~~~~~
"Oh, dere's notin' wrong wit' bein a Scruff. Dat just means don't be messy and untidy, dat's all. Sounds like you're a great reader dough. I'm impressed!" Sam enthuses. "Do you like readin' books den?"

~~~~~~~~
"All right. I can do that. Thanks, Alphabites!" Fletcher smiles before looking back to Selene.
"Oh, a raccoon? Cool! Like I said, Pitchpipe, you'd be surprised what humans would do. I know another raccoon who's a pet. He played guitar in my ba- er, birthday party." The big doe catches herself just in time to avoid revealing her secret and mentally kicks herself for the slip-up and wishes she could have thought of a better cover.
"So... Why don't we go and meet this Scruff?" she queries, trying to divert attention away from her mistake.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Acceptable," Davd said, offering the hand. "And now for the fun one..." He looked over at Scruff.

"Mom always said signs are there to be read," Scruff explained, "so it could save your life. Unless the guard canines get you while you read the sign about the Guard canines and..." He noticed David and the shop assistant looking at him. "Oh, our turn?" He ambled over.

As he passed David, the dog stealthily retrieved a cheap collar that had found its' way into Scruffs' pack and put it back where it should have been. "Old habits..." he said quietly to Sam. "Shouldn't take you long to get him out of that."

Scruff slipped his little packbag off and waited for instructions.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe nodded carefully without taking her eyes off the predators.

"I'd feel safer with him about, he's a tough fella... I seen him stand up to a weasel bigger then me."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal nodded, his ears dipping into the water a bit, "That sounds like a good idea." He smiled, gazing up at the sky, "Been a rather calm day so far, huh?"
Yukon shrugged, or the equivalent of when floating in a river, "I don't know about calm," He frowns slightly, "Our new friend, David, gives off a certain aura of superiority, but not the kind that I'm used to. See it's weird because us dogs are pack animals by nature, so you'd think that I would probably be okay with this, I'm like 2 steps away from being a sled dog, which should only make it worse. Hmm... Maybe it's just because he's better with the ladies. Maybe it's because he's British."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:
hypernovatic wrote: "Sore, but I'll get over it." Kayla said, hugging Lucky.

Lucky hugs and dances around with the vixen, Now HIS vixen!!
That's great!
Now we can get started on kits!..

Mr. Henderson turns his head twords the foxes..
Hey now you two, Let have none of that..
At least until we find out that i can keep two foxes fed, before we go adding more muzzles into the food dishes.
As is it now, you two might be having to go out into the woods and hunt down mice and rabbits to supplement your rations.

Awwwww.. (pout) Now were right back to were we were before...

But your together now, be happy about that.
"It's okay Lucky." Kayla said, hugging him. "I'm glad I'm with you."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"that would be great, let's go then" Selene said , leading the way "this way everyone"
Argent

Post by Argent »

"After you, hon."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites stood there while the others talked about their stuff, not really sure how to handle the others discomfort. He was super happy to have Selene say let's go, so he quickly followed behind her.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote: "It's okay Lucky." Kayla said, hugging him. "I'm glad I'm with you."

I'm so glad as well... Now lets get the FOX out of hereeeeee!

Hojo starts up the van,
Hooo Haaa Ok now, which way do we need to go to get to this place you were talking about?

Ok we got an appt with the vet, lets wrap this up an get going.. Blood Rav Heel and leash up..
You have got to be kidding me right?
Do we have to be leashed?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Cool. Let's do this!" Fletcher follows the vixen, walking level with the ferret. She casts about for something to say to break the awkward tension and her eye falls on the whiteboard he carries.
"Hey, Alphabites, can you draw on that thing as well as you write?"

~~~~~~~~
"Well, she's right, you know. Signs are often very important."
"Yeah, your toin now." the groomer confirms, leading Scruff to the grooming area. "Lemme look atcha and see what's to be done, hey?" The groomer stands the raccoon in the bath and has him turn around.
"Well, you don' need too much fur off but you do need a darn good bath! Take off those gloves and let's get started." The groomer collects her supplies and turns on the shower head on a hose as she waits for the raccoon to "disrobe".

Once the raccoon is otherwise engaged, the one-legged doe turns to the shaggy dog.
"What do you mean, old habits? Should I be worried, David? My parents won't take to him very well if he robs us..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," David said lightly, "I very much doubt he'll do anything like it again if he has someone reminding him he doesn't have to."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The gloves make a slight sucking sound as they came off, having not been taken off in some time. Scruff wondered if he was supposed to keep standing here, feeling a little self conscious for no reason. He almost gives a cry of alarm at the shower water but relaxes. "Oh, it's like rain," he said. "Hot rain," he corrected.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe trails behind, eyes dodging side to side as she watches out for a possible ambush.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I'd like to leave." Kayla said, nuzzling Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I'd like to leave." Kayla said, nuzzling Lucky.

That's good.. hey, we got a free grooming coupon with your adoption stuff..
You two wanna go get all made up, clean and fluffie?.

I don't know about that.. I could end up with painted pink claws or something...