• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 8648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217
HPU: Sunset Plateau 
Game Master

Post Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"It's not that bad, Heather," Zachary said brightly. "You're brave enough, and smart enough, to get Humes to change their minds about you. Just won't happen tonight, right, Wed?" After leading the way for ten minutes, he pulled up outside a garage selling flowers. "Roses from here," he asked his 'passengers', wondering how much he could get with $10.

Lorne looks over at the garage and, immediately, starts to think something is wrong. "Uh I gotta ask," Lorne whispers to Zach, "But what type of flowers do you actually need? I mean not to be rude, but isn't there a flower shop here in town you could get them at?"

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:04 am
Profile WWW

"Oh, uh," Zachary said, looking at the note a little uncertainly, "there are others but... I don't know if I can get Roses for $10? I... don't know the prices."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:13 am

[quote="Hlaoroo"]"Oh, yer not de only one wot's 'ad a run-in wiv da pandas, mate. Meeko was 'it wiv tranq darts de same day 'e arrived 'ere. Turned out de pandas were wantin' to 'elp 'im find a home but were goin' about it in a strange way. Dey mean well if ya give 'em a chance dough. We met deir king an' queen an' dey were lovely. Say, are you an' your pack from around 'ere, Miz Wolf?"
"Oh no! We have come a long way from northside, from where the Palatinum River runs. It was Belisarius who thought we could live better if we tried to go civilized. At first the Alphas didn't even want to hear about it, but then they lost their litter to a sickness and we didn't have anything to cure them. Bel stole stuff from a place called 'dragstory', and showed how it could help us heal from wounds and stuff, so we followed him here. At least they got nice trash here, and some plumpier prey, but humans are nice too!
---
The rat poked his chest with a tiny fist. "He can't read, but don't worry. You will earn enough to buy a whole bouquet, loverboy! And I'm sure you'll find someone to give you credit for a couple of nice flowers. I mean, this is one of those places were people go crazy for the fur, and you're cute like heck!"

Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Oh, uh," Zachary said, looking at the note a little uncertainly, "there are others but... I don't know if I can get Roses for $10? I... don't know the prices."

"I see" Lorne replied as he too didn't know, "Well, if you want me to get them here...I'm gamed."

Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:38 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Well, dat was very brave of 'im. 'E sounds like a good bloke." Chris tells Lucilla before snickering at "Mr. Stinkbomb".
"What's yer name, Mister Cat? An' dis stinkbomb story sounds fun. You'll 'ave to tell it sometime!" she asks. "An' what's your name, Miz Wolf?"

~~~~~~~~
"Thanks! I'll look forward to it!" Scotty writes, holding up the pad and hoping someone will read it to the wolf. He can't help but grin at the "human" comment.
"No offence taken." Frances also grins, scribbling something on her pad. "So, can I ask how wolves think? What makes your minds so different to humans? What makes you tick? Er, sorry if that's inappropriate to ask. Bad author habit."

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:55 am
Profile WWW

he smiles "There isn't really much to tell, I bumped into him, he dropped some stuff, I tried to help him, and then he started ranting before throwing an 'itchy, stingy grenade' I think he called it. After that, he got arrested and I got washed off and sent home" he says, "My name is Gizmo, nice to meet you"

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Zachary gave Lorne the money and waited (tickling Wed lightly) until he returned with a set of Roses that were just about on their best days. Accepting them and the few coins in change, Zachary headed off again, talking of his life under the school and the lessons he'd taught himself, Aryle and her beauty and sweet nature and her dad, Six foot of meanness with a look that could skewer a poor, innocent, Fox as sharply as the crossbow bolts he wielded. He told of good humans and ones who weren't quite so nice and found himself talking until they arrived at his destination. His arms hurt but he headed for the entrance.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:39 am

Despite his initial nervousness regarding the meeting, visiting the wolf's den was relatively uneventful according to his standards. They talked for a little bit, had some dinner, and went their seperate ways.... But Gizmo forgot to ask them where the way out of the forest was so he picked the only approach he could think of. Picking a direction and walking until he gets somewhere.

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217