Reply to topic  [ 8450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212
HPU: Sunset Plateau 

Post Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau
"No thanks." Meeko replied to Chris before it was made moot by the red panda, leaving it up to Chris to be the only one to help Will. "You go ahead, seems like Will will need you more now."

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:36 pm
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Scotty nods happily and pats the arm of his new chair.
"So... Now what?"

"Now you use these levers to move it around. Just like moving your own car." The human showed the cat how the commands worked. "See? Forward, turn left, right, backward...And by moving your fingers on these pads you get to regulate the speed. Everytime you want to leave the chair, just stop it and do like the first time. As it is, you may take a stroll around and show off. Batteries are full, and I guess you're too excited to just sit here, eh?"
---
xhunterko Wrote:
Mitch nods.
"Well, at least it wasn't left alone in a nursing home, I dunno how humans can do that," Mitch says, "So, are you related to anyone else in the pack?"
Mitch paused, and counted on his fingers, stopping once he had counted all the wolves.
"Oh dear," he says, concerned.

Bel nodded "Amadora is my big sister. Caesar, is my brother-in-law, as the humans would say. Scipio and Constantine are my brothers. Oh, and Constantine really admires your lot, Mitch, he is pressing for the Palatinium Pack to become part of your own community."
---
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Of course," Zachary said. "Well, I think. I'll check." So saying he nipped up and stuck his head into the back room. "Do we have any, um, bread 'thingies' for our guest whilst he waits for his food?"

One of the cooks, a brutish thing with a heart tattooed on his right arm, gave Zach a cross look and said, "Go take a basket of pizza bread by the oven, watch it, it's hot. And it has gluten!"

Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:18 pm
Profile WWW

"Thank you, sir," Zachary said brightly, taking the designated bread and a pat of butter over to Trevor. "It has guilt in," he warned.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:29 am
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Well. It's not every day pets come here willingly. What can I do you for?" the receptionist, a youngish man with messy hair and a scraggly attempt at a beard asks, his gleaming smile belying the rest of his appearance.

"I w-was told a s-s-snake was brought in y-yesterday." Regardless of how much he felt he needed to do this, it did not make him any less terrified; his shaking was rather noticeable. "I w-wanted to speak t-to it, i-if it was a-at all p-possible."

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:48 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Scotty nods happily.
"And I know exactly who to show first!" he grins, swivelling the chair towards a certain house. Then he pauses before swivelling back.
"What if I want to go up steps? Can the skeleton do that?"

~~~~~~~~
Chris nods and enters the building again, waiting patiently behind Will.

"Snakes, huh?" says the receptionist, tapping on his computer. "Yeah, they're still here. I guess you can see them if you want. Can't guarantee they'll talk though. They're not very friendly. This way."
The man leads the way past a door with a keypad to the cage room. One cage in particular is open but contains a locked glass case inside which the snakes are just visible in the bags in which they were caught.
"Good luck." he says, stepping back politely out of earshot but close enough to watch and to hear if the pets yell out.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am
Profile WWW

Ooc: Edited. I had thought that it was stated somewhere the pizzas were ready?

Three hundred animals. Well, four hundred and fifty animals, three hundred red pandas, more specifically, had suddenly and silently arrived into Sunset Plateau. Five double decker buses, two half tracks, and roughly twenty five vehicles belonging to human contractors, many of whom were planning to live, weaseled it's way into town. Two of those buses stopped in front of the pizza place.

Trevor had claimed his bread and was about to talk to the servers about his couple pizzas when the panda crowd orderly entered the pizzeria and began to line up in front of the counter. The first one had a white neckerchief along with a white shawl over his left shoulder that went down to his hips. He wore a grey tunic that went about half way down to his stomach. He also wore a shoulder strap and a hip pack. The shoulder strap had a square upper satchel that looked like it could hold a tablet. He held a tablet in one paw and an electronic pen in the other, which, he STILL licked as if it where a real pencil. He swiped up and down on the tablet screen before looking up to the front counter.

"Oh, good, good, perfect! Perfectly good!" He said. He was also wearing a bull horn megaphone, which he pulled up and to his mouth.

"OKAY EVERYBODY REMEMBER HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK. IT'S NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE IT'S AS YOU MADE THE ORDER, I'M GOING TO START GOING THROUGH NOW, BE SNAPPY AND FIND A SEAT, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY," He said, then he began to call out names and order numbers. The first order he called were the Ancarseans. They made their way from the middle of the line and to the front. The couple was directed to the front counter holding pre-made tickets.

"Um, is order number oh-one, two smalls, a, um, small pineapple jalepeno pepperoni and a small mushroom with bread sticks, ready?" The female of the couple stated shyly, looking up to the counter. The male just stood behind her proud, gently holding her hand. The male noticed Trevor and nodded in his direction, to which Trevor nodded back.

Trevor graciously took the bread, watching the events unfold.

"Eh, doesn't b-b-b-bother me, tha-tha-thanks, well, looks like everyone's f-f-f-finally here!" He said. Then he looked to Zachary and the rat.

"Think there's a f-f-f-few single g-g-g-girls in that crowd?" He whispered.

Meanwhile, other pandas where going through the mall, and into the stores, to get food elsewhere. A panda couple headed towards animal patrol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, I DO hope he succeeds Bel, we'd love to have family close together, oh," Mitch said, as his phone buzzed, "Wow, it looks like everyone is here, look it 'em all." He was watching drone footage from his phone, which he showed to Bel and Rikki. There was one thing to SAY three hundred and fifty pandas, it was another thing to SEE it.

The streets looked as if the fall leaves had fallen early.

"Wow," he stated quietly. He then looked up to Bel again.

"So, Amadora and Ceasar? What was watching that unfold like?" He asked. Still wanting to know more about the wolf.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The red pandas and the local police did, in fact, do their job. Statements were collected, the cleanup minivan arrived, and the place was swept over a couple times. Nodding that the process was working, the red panda officer nodded, then he walked back over to Gizmo.

"You know, it IS your choice to decide what you want to do, if I were you, I'd stick with your owner. As much as I don't like the idea, I can't say no to security and free food all day, heh," the panda said, "Oh, Trucker, by the way." He added, sticking out his paw to shake.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trello waited, standing there fidgeting with her feet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though the glass cage was secure and doing it's job, the bags the snakes were being held in were loosed so the snakes could move around freely. They stuck most to the bags though. Writhing in the shadows of their failure.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:43 am
Profile WWW

"That's true, free food and a place to stay is nice" he shakes Trucker's extended paw, "My name is Gizmo, pleased to meet you"

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:22 am

Zachary's jaw had drooped as the Panda Public Army (civilian Pizza division) invaded the parlour. His ears had drooped and his brain Wurlitzered for a moment before Trevor's words brought him back down to the planet. "Tell them you're a pilot and they'll fight over you, " he admitted brightly, clapping his new friend on the shoulder before setting to the new task. "Welcome to... uh, the parlour," he announced. "I'm Zachary and I'll be your busboy today.
The orders are very nearly ready so I ask your patience and invite you all to seat yourselves whilst waiting. I'll just check on things in the kitchen then I will return to help you.
" He poked his head into the kitchen. "Um, are we ready to go, sirs?"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:25 pm
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Zachary's jaw had drooped as the Panda Public Army (civilian Pizza division) invaded the parlour. His ears had drooped and his brain Wurlitzered for a moment before Trevor's words brought him back down to the planet. "Tell them you're a pilot and they'll fight over you, " he admitted brightly, clapping his new friend on the shoulder before setting to the new task. "Welcome to... uh, the parlour," he announced. "I'm Zachary and I'll be your busboy today.
The orders are very nearly ready so I ask your patience and invite you all to seat yourselves whilst waiting. I'll just check on things in the kitchen then I will return to help you.
" He poked his head into the kitchen. "Um, are we ready to go, sirs?"

"Ready to go!" said one of the men at the ovens. The kitchen area smelled delicious and was as hot as a foundry.
Wednesday was licking her chops. "Just with a fraction of the leftovers, I will be a *very* happy vermin..."
---
Hlaoroo Wrote:
Scotty nods happily.
"And I know exactly who to show first!" he grins, swivelling the chair towards a certain house. Then he pauses before swivelling back.
"What if I want to go up steps? Can the skeleton do that?"

The man laughed. "You can bet it! I designed it just to overcome the architectural barriers, so you're basically free to go whenever you want to! ...Okay, save up a ladder and other extreme places. But for the rest, go for it!"
---
xhunterko Wrote:
Three hundred animals. Well, four hundred and fifty animals, three hundred red pandas, more specifically, had suddenly and silently arrived into Sunset Plateau. Five double decker buses, two half tracks, and roughly twenty five vehicles belonging to human contractors, many of whom were planning to live, weaseled it's way into town. Two of those buses stopped in front of the pizza place.
Trevor had claimed his bread and was about to talk to the servers about his couple pizzas when the panda crowd orderly entered the pizzeria and began to line up in front of the counter. The first one had a white neckerchief along with a white shawl over his left shoulder that went down to his hips. He wore a grey tunic that went about half way down to his stomach. He also wore a shoulder strap and a hip pack. The shoulder strap had a square upper satchel that looked like it could hold a tablet. He held a tablet in one paw and an electronic pen in the other, which, he STILL licked as if it where a real pencil. He swiped up and down on the tablet screen before looking up to the front counter.
"Oh, good, good, perfect! Perfectly good!" He said. He was also wearing a bull horn megaphone, which he pulled up and to his mouth.
"OKAY EVERYBODY REMEMBER HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK. IT'S NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE IT'S AS YOU MADE THE ORDER, I'M GOING TO START GOING THROUGH NOW, BE SNAPPY AND FIND A SEAT, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY," He said, then he began to call out names and order numbers. The first order he called were the Ancarseans. They made their way from the middle of the line and to the front. The couple was directed to the front counter holding pre-made tickets.
"Um, is order number oh-one, two smalls, a, um, small pineapple jalepeno pepperoni and a small mushroom with bread sticks, ready?" The female of the couple stated shyly, looking up to the counter. The male just stood behind her proud, gently holding her hand. The male noticed Trevor and nodded in his direction, to which Trevor nodded back.
Trevor graciously took the bread, watching the events unfold.
"Eh, doesn't b-b-b-bother me, tha-tha-thanks, well, looks like everyone's f-f-f-finally here!" He said. Then he looked to Zachary and the rat.
"Think there's a f-f-f-few single g-g-g-girls in that crowd?" He whispered.
Meanwhile, other pandas where going through the mall, and into the stores, to get food elsewhere. A panda couple headed towards animal patrol.

The owner looked exactly as she was feeling: DELIGHTED, both at the prospect of such income for one day AND for the sheer beauty of her customers.
The staff was working like crazy to place every pizza on a dish and give it to the next red panda.
She wasn't less busy herself. "My, last time I had so many mouths to feed, it was for a big Hollywood production! So, are you guys just hanging out?"
---
xhunterko Wrote:
"Well, I DO hope he succeeds Bel, we'd love to have family close together, oh," Mitch said, as his phone buzzed, "Wow, it looks like everyone is here, look it 'em all." He was watching drone footage from his phone, which he showed to Bel and Rikki. There was one thing to SAY three hundred and fifty pandas, it was another thing to SEE it.
The streets looked as if the fall leaves had fallen early.
"Wow," he stated quietly. He then looked up to Bel again.
"So, Amadora and Ceasar? What was watching that unfold like?" He asked. Still wanting to know more about the wolf.

Belisarius blinked his eyes in surprise. "Are they ALL coming with us to Meriweather?" He asked, half-jokingly. Only now, seeing so many of them together, he realized what a force they would make. He wanted to ask Mitch how did the humans take them into that cruel captivity, but he also knew it was indelicate to ask.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:48 pm
Profile WWW

"You're a pretty, educated, Rodent," Zachary said to Wed, keeping his voice down. " not a Vermin. Any male Rat would be lucky to know you, Wed. Hey, I'll be able to buy Aryle flowers at the end of this," he added, wiping an already clean table. "Reckon she'd like Roses for dinner? Or Daffodils?"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 8450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212