HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch nodded and walked in the other direction. After a short while, he let out a big, long sigh.
"Humans crave power so much...If it stresses one so much, I really can't understand it. What will you do when you're King?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris drops her paw and nods, satisfied.
"You ain't concussed so dat's good. Migh' jus' need a plaster den. 'Ead wounds allus bleed bad anyway so dey're not usually as bad as dey look."

--------------------
Scotty clicks his tongue and shakes his head.
"Now, now, Frances, we can't go giving out spoilers or else there'd be no point in reading the book, would there?" he scolds, making his owner giggle.
"Don't worry. I'm not silly enough to spoil everything. But yeah, you're right. I've only had paperbacks so far. The publisher didn't think the books would do as well as they did so they wanted to spend the minimum just in case they lost out. I think they might start releasing some hardback editions with the next book."
Scotty rolls his chair over towards the wolves.
"So... what brought you out of the woods then? Was it just Bel or was there more to it than that? And how did you fall in with the pandas? If you don't mind my asking, of course. I don't mean to pry."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty clicks his tongue and shakes his head.
"Now, now, Frances, we can't go giving out spoilers or else there'd be no point in reading the book, would there?" he scolds, making his owner giggle.
"Don't worry. I'm not silly enough to spoil everything. But yeah, you're right. I've only had paperbacks so far. The publisher didn't think the books would do as well as they did so they wanted to spend the minimum just in case they lost out. I think they might start releasing some hardback editions with the next book."
Scotty rolls his chair over towards the wolves.
"So... what brought you out of the woods then? Was it just Bel or was there more to it than that? And how did you fall in with the pandas? If you don't mind my asking, of course. I don't mean to pry."
Cesar took a step forward. "Belisarius was exiled for his...preferences. After realizing that it had been a serious mistake, we felt obliged not only to welcome him back in our pack, but to follow him here to celebrate his wedding and grant the same welcome to his mate in our ranks. And since Valiant also has pledged allegiance to the red pandas, we will do so in turn. This means that from now on Sunset Plateau's woods and this house fall under our protection as well as part of our territory."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch looked at her with a raised eye.

"You mean IF I'm king? Heh, well, for one thing, I'd probably continue my dad's work of modernizing the village and shore up our food sources," Mitch said, then he looked back then looked ahead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch looked at her with a raised eye.

"You mean IF I'm king? Heh, well, for one thing, I'd probably continue my dad's work of modernizing the village and shore up our food sources," Mitch said, then he looked back then looked ahead.
"Oh, so we must expect a sudden shortage of rice eh?" Rikki grinned
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh heh, considering my mom favors the sweet rice balls for treats and with the coming weddings I wouldn't be surprised, ha ha," Mitch said, "But I meant in general. That way we wouldn't have to be slightly reliant on outside sources."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Which means increasing your agricultural and farming capabilities. You'll have to expand your territory. Unless you have other plans."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh," the cat ponders. "Thanks. Seems there's a lot more politics happening in the woods than I'd ever have thought. You know, I'd enjoy a tour around your territory some time too. If you'd be willing to show me, that is. I wouldn't want to intrude. I know little of wolf culture."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Huh," the cat ponders. "Thanks. Seems there's a lot more politics happening in the woods than I'd ever have thought. You know, I'd enjoy a tour around your territory some time too. If you'd be willing to show me, that is. I wouldn't want to intrude. I know little of wolf culture."
"It can be arrandged, after a proper border is established. Luckily, there are no wolves in this area."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded again.

"Yeah, there's lot's of abandoned space around us that we can use," Mitch said, "And I think that not even the bear would mind us growing and eating our own food rather than hunting his."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch nodded again.

"Yeah, there's lot's of abandoned space around us that we can use," Mitch said, "And I think that not even the bear would mind us growing and eating our own food rather than hunting his."
"Well, now that a wolf pack made of those big 'uns is coming to town, he's not likely to get all bossy. heh. they will help make Grandstaffe build some name."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Andrew picked up the phone again. "Hello?"
----------
"Yeah, that's true." Matatabi agreed, rubbing the back of his head. "Ow!" he said, wincing.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hey, I didn't give you my address. Wiggins said. He then gave the man his address.
---
Winni walked around the village in search of Fellsward.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay saw Matatabi wince in pain. He walked back to the couch where he left his backpack, and took his 3DS out of it. He offered it to Matatabi. "This might take your mind off the pain for a bit.:
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh of THAT I have no doubt," Mitch said, "I bet my dad is even planning to build them a villa or palace of some sort for them."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fellsward looked at his phone to view an inbox message. He nodded and left the card table. He headed out to the village area in the direction of the civilian center. First heading down the road to the gate then heading left from there hoping to run into Winnifred. Pandas were already out and about getting fresh water from the lake in buckets and barrels in anticipation of the arriving clean up assistance.
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh of THAT I have no doubt," Mitch said, "I bet my dad is even planning to build them a villa or palace of some sort for them."
"Now, THAT would awesome! It would save a lot of troubles in their den-search. And they'll be of great help with your hunts. Belisarius told me a lot about them, they got real experts in hunting strategies, and together they could fight a rampaging bull."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, so this wasn't your territory already? I didn't realise. Where are you from then? Far away?"

--------------------
"Wot's dat, den? Oh, a game fingy. Dey give me 'eadaches. Yer sure it's da best fing while 'e's no' feelin' wewl?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Winnifred continued walking, a gut feeling Fellsward was somewhere around-- Oh! Winni had bumped into Fellsward.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, so this wasn't your territory already? I didn't realise. Where are you from then? Far away?"

"We are from the Northern Expanses, the lands with the harshest winters. That is why we must be very strict with our laws: weakness is not forgiven by the nature that surrounds us."
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay took a moment to think. "Sorry, I don't know anything beyond electronics, I really don't know anything about health or people. Sorry." Blay said scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No it's fine." Matatabi said, shaking his head.
-------
Once Andrew got to Wiggins' house, he knocked on the door.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins opened the door to let the man in.
He's on the couch in the living room. Come on in!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Now THAT I'd love to see. I can't wait to take them on hunting trips," Mitch said excitedly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fellsward got up and dusted himself off.

"Sorry about that, was looking for you. Mitch texted me to meet with ya. What'd ya need?" He said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Now THAT I'd love to see. I can't wait to take them on hunting trips," Mitch said excitedly.
"Yup! Imagine the reputation THAT would give to your village: First pandas to have the best wolves in their ranks! Guess it's a first time for you."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sorry, I didn't see you. I actually just came to hang out with you. Winni replied.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So, what, Alaska? Montana? Canada? Cool. So were there other wolves in the area that you had to oust? Around here, I mean, not in the Northern place. Or what about mountain lions? I always wanted to see a real mountain lion but there weren't any near our old town."

--------------------
"No, da's okay, Blay. It's prob'ally jus me an' no' people in general, really. Oh, 'ello! er mu' be Matatabi's owner. 'E's over 'ere." Chris indicates the pet lying on the couch waiting for his owner.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, I'm pretty sure it's not the first time, it'd be cool if ti were though," Mitch said, then he looked to the right to view the Abandoned Amusement Park. He stepped closer to Rikki and coiled their arms together holding paws.

"None too comfy around places like that," Mitch said, "They're neat, and I don't mind ruins and all, but, these? These are different for some reason."
Fellsward blinked for a moment.

"Um, um, well I am on duty but I suppose I could use some company other than fellow officers," he said, scratching the back of his head.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So, what, Alaska? Montana? Canada? Cool. So were there other wolves in the area that you had to oust? Around here, I mean, not in the Northern place. Or what about mountain lions? I always wanted to see a real mountain lion but there weren't any near our old town."
"Humans call the place Canada. We don't know what part of it, never cared about their funny political boundaries. And as for other wolves..." Cesar grinned. "Yes, you could say we 'ousted' them. And no, we never met any mountain lion while coming here. In fact, we avoided disturbing other predators' territory, unless strictly necessary, and always under a truce. Now what we left will become some other pack's, so it's imperative that we forge this alliance with the red pandas and the local human authorities. This is our home now."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Heh, I'm pretty sure it's not the first time, it'd be cool if ti were though," Mitch said, then he looked to the right to view the Abandoned Amusement Park. He stepped closer to Rikki and coiled their arms together holding paws.
"None too comfy around places like that," Mitch said, "They're neat, and I don't mind ruins and all, but, these? These are different for some reason."
Rikki nodded. "They hold a...melancholic fascination. I know what it meant to their builders, I can almost still hear the laughs and the screams of mock fear, the music...perceive the smells of popcorn and hot dogs... But this is also a dangerous, unattended place. An accident is likely to happen, sooner or later."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

xhunterko wrote: Fellsward blinked for a moment.
"Um, um, well I am on duty but I suppose I could use some company other than fellow officers," he said, scratching the back of his head.
If your too busy, we can talk later. Winni offered.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey dad." Matatabi greeted, waving from the couch. "What happened?" Andrew asked, walking over to Matatabi and looking at his wound.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Matatabi was hiding under my bed in a game of hide and seek. As he was getting out from under it, he hit his head on the bed. Wiggins said.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded, then chuckled and smiled softly.

"A part of me ALMOST wants to move our wedding to your brother's and have a double," Mitch said, "But mom would kill me for sure, heh."
The young panda obviously had something on her mind. Fellsward shook his head.

"No no it's okay," he said, waving for her to follow and head back to the barracks, "I'll be helping cleanup when they get here so it'll be good to have an extra hand along."
"Well, it was nice meeting you," Antario said, "Come to village later or some other time, and I'll tell you a panda tale!" And with that, he waved and left for the woods.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ah, okay." Andrew said. He turned back to Matatabi. "What exactly hurts the most?" he asked. Matatabi pointed to the center on the back of his skull.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty ponders for a few moments.
"You must really value Bel to have come so far and done so much. It was good of you to avoid disturbing other predators too... What do wolves like to do for fun? Do you even get much time for fun or do you have to spend the day hunting. Er... Sorry about all the questions. I've just never met a wolf before."

--------------------
Chris sits quietly, keeping out of the way while the owner and his pet talk.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright! Winni followed.
I'll be rejoining the guard soon. I think first thing tomorrow.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty ponders for a few moments.
"You must really value Bel to have come so far and done so much. It was good of you to avoid disturbing other predators too... What do wolves like to do for fun? Do you even get much time for fun or do you have to spend the day hunting. Er... Sorry about all the questions. I've just never met a wolf before."
Cesar patted the cat's shoulder, smiling. "Talking is a good way toward comprehension, although my wife would add a couple of fists to make sure to get to the point without...misinterpretations."
Amadora grinned. impossible to say if it was friendly or not.
"Belisarius is pack. And it was our wrong to exile him. It was our duty to make up and leaving our homeland. If we aren't true to our laws and principles, then we are not better than the humans that have raided our dens for their sport. No offense meant to present company."
"None taken," Both Elio and Walter said.
"As for our idea of fun...well, so far it has been pretty limited, you could say. Hunting, foraging and keeping track of our territory always keeps us moving, no time in idle activities, except for chanting at night and exchanging tales and occasional trading with other animals. Unfortunately, our kind rarely has the occasion to build a permanent settlement in the open wilderness. We hope we can improve that, wth the pandas as our allies."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Jess had made her way downstairs to join the rest of the group.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh! That is very much appreciated," Fellsward said, "It's very hard to keep ourselves safe in places where we originally came from. So any help is greatly appreciated."
The road lead to a house behind an open set of gates. He looked around passing through them. Taking a guess he headed towards the home.

"I think this is the place," he said, standing in front of and knocking on the door. He looked around casually.

"Nice place," he added, just slightly intimidated.
Last edited by xhunterko on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

((Not sure if Wiggins' house or not. Were there any gates?))

Yeah, its no problem. Did we have an apothecary this whole time?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I changed the post to account for it.

ic:

Fellsward nodded.

"But of course! Where do you think our medicines and poisons come from?" He said, opening the barracks door.