HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"That I do know, hmm," Borues noticed Pain's look, "Don't like it do you?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Reminds me of home..." Pain replied with a cold tone "A place which I no longer hold dear"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ah, say no more," Borues said, "However, that is our destination. Things seem to have changed since I was last here. Keep an eye out for smaller wildlife will you? They might know more." Flutes could now be heard in tandem with the strings. Overall it was a joyous, catchy tune, Borues couldn't help but hum along.
The Moon Howler

"Is there a wedding or something happening around here?" Pain asked.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues merely shrugged.

"Dunno. But, it certainly sounds like it, heh," Borues said, then, "Why do you think so? That what they sound like in your homeland?"
The Moon Howler

Pain shook his head "Not exactly..." he said, then continued with a colder tone "I won't discuss anymore about that topic."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues simply rolled his eyes.

"Very well," he said, "You know though, there is one thing about you that surprises me."
The Moon Howler

"Oh" Pain said with a fake surprised tone, raising a brow "And what is that?"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, sometimes I get desperate," Boures admitted, "And I dig through the trash. I come across pet magazines a lot. How is it that a cat of your value has not been caught and sold to a pet store yet?"
The Moon Howler

"It's simple." Pain shrugged his shoulders "No human can touch me unless I allow him or her to do so."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Mhmm, that won't last all the time you know?" Borues said, "Sooner or later you'll slip up. What are you going to do then."
The Moon Howler

"Hah! That wont happen soon." Pain said with pride and self-confidence "I always have tools to get out of many situations."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oooooh, a tool set," Borues said, "I always respect hand made tools. Surprised that the dumb humans don't take them from you. You'll have to show me sometime."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The Taxi pulled up to the parking lot of the mall pulling into an empty spot near the entrance. Lance crawled over to the door on the left side of the taxi and got out. "Do you guys know exactly what we are going to need" he asked the others.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant tossed a coin to Belisarius. "Love, cart. As for the stuff..." He produced a long piece of paper from his collar. "5 kgs of Flour, 50 eggs, four turkey breasts, butter, sugar, cheese, ground pepper, milk, 5 kg of salad, salad dress, olive oil, vinegar. Should do."
"Mom's going to do her pasta all'uovo?" Rikki was drooling.
"Yup. Now let's hurry. Operation grabber!" Valiant grabbed the ferret and put it on the cart.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You are going to have to teach me some Italian," Mitch said to Rikki, "What are you here for Lance?"
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Oooooh, a tool set," Borues said, "I always respect hand made tools. Surprised that the dumb humans don't take them from you. You'll have to show me sometime."
"Never seen claws and teeth before?" Pain raised a brow once more "Humans rarely realize their potential aside from climbing trees, scratching and biting."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues eyed Pain.

"Really? Those can only get you so far you know," he said.
The Moon Howler

"Exactly my point." Pain grinned "There are few that realize a higher potential of one's body and even fewer are those who can achieve it. I am one of the latter."

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"I got the eggs and cheese." Lance called as he grabbed the stuff from the shelves and put them in the cart. "Salads shouldn't be to far from here I think." He said as he looked around the area.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You make yourself sound like a psychic," Borues said, "I doubt it though."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, I think they're over there, you go check," Mitch said, he held Rikki's paw though and stood still, waited a few seconds, and...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Seth wrote:
razgriz wrote:"You'll never catch me!" Archy said, breaking into an all-out-sprint. He was looking for a good spot to hide.... Then his thoughts turned to food as he caught sight of a pizza place while he ran. "HEY! Lets get FOOD!" He arced back towards the pizza place now, still moving like a furry lightning bolt.
Ian picked up the pace at the mention of food. Sounds like a plan to me!
"Yeah, sounds great," Jess added. "I didn't really eat much for breakfast."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"You make yourself sound like a psychic," Borues said, "I doubt it though."
"Don't be ridiculous." Pain replied "I am just more... enlightened on such stuff"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"What do you have in mind, tesoro?" Rikki was asking, while picking the stuff from the shelves...
Suddenly, a chorus of screams came from the nearest isle, the one of the meats! People were running away in a panic.
"Frankly, I don't know why should humans be so possessive of so much meat!" Belisarius said, coming with the three turkey breasts in his arms. "I mean, they're not even taking it all or burying it!"
"And that's why I needed you to keep staying with the cart," Valiant facepawlmed.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues playfully rolled his eyes.

"Suuuure," he said, "We're almost there." By now, the music was still going on. And a soft fire glow could be seen. Borues stopped to consider it for a moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch grinned. Wrapped her around in a hug, and gave her a quick kiss.

"Oh, the usual," he said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki just stood there, a pack of spices still in her paws while an idiotic grin was splitting her face. "Gee..."
"Much as it's cute," Valiant said, "We are supposed to hurry up. Bel, put that stuff into the cart and stop drooling at the meats isle. You're making the customers nervous."
"Is it because I don't wear a collar? But I don't like humans."
Valiant kept pushing the cart. "You will be the death of me. Lance, be a dear and take the flour so we can go home soon. Do you need something? My treat."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch stuck his tongue out at Valiant.

"You are mister no fun," he said, "There's nothing wrong with, some public displays of affection." He finished.

"By the way, how do I call you lover in Italian?" He asked Rikki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you STILL not ready!?" Nora said in surprise to Benjamin, who was, still adjusting a headdress.

"If you'll excuse me, no I am not! What am I to wear? Is this a formal occasion? If it is, then should I wear the long headdress or the short one? Should I put on the crown, since I'll be seen in public? Or should I wear the-*" Benjamin started to protest.

"ENOUGH! Where the long headdress and your short robe," Nora said, "Seriously it's a family gathering! Now hurry up or we WILL be late!" Benjamin sighed. Then he grinned.

"I should wear the large crown, just to tease Mitch," he said. One look from Nora made the thought vanish.

"Yes dear," he said with a sigh.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I think you're right, Mitch!" Belisarius wagged. "perhaps the humans are nervous because they think I am without a packmate!" And with that, he grabbed Valiant in his arms and kissed him quite deeply! The poordog went all puffed-up before melting like a piece of butter.
When the wolf was done, the dog looked a lot like Rikki, only with a longue tongue lolling out. "Gee..."
Bel knocked on Val's skull, getting no reaction, "I think I broke him. What was left to grab? I know! More meat!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I think what we have is fine Bel," Mitch said, "Let's check the list."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Tss, who doesn't like meat?! Without it, I'd be the scrawniest cub instead of what I am today!" he flexed his biceps. Then he handed the list to Mitch. "You too need more meat if you want to be a proper provider for your mate."
What had been checked so far were eggs, cheese, ground pepper, turkey. And Lance had gone take the flour. now only butter, sugar, milk, salad, salad dress, olive oil and vinegar were left.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch scratched his chin.

"You know, my dad does go for seconds often," he said, "Though not if there's bread. An extra breast couldn't hurt. What do you guys think?" He asked Rikki and Valiant.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Uh? "Wut?" both dog and ferret said. Rikki maid it just in time to avoid being hit by the fourth turkey breast. "Eeek! Just watch it, you big oaf...and what was that sound?" She looked at the yellow puddle oozing from the broken boxes.
"Aw, you broke the eggs," Valiant said.
"Sorry..." Belisarius whimpered. "Tell you what! You get new eggs, I clean! I was hungry after all!" and with that, he bent down and licked clean the pavement under the cart.
Rikki felt her stomach churning. "And you *kiss* that mouth, boss?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nearly lost his appetite as well.

"Be nice," he whispered to Rikki, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The black ferret grimaced. "You better don't do that, Mitch, or you're not going to get near me for the next month!"
Belisarius finished licking clean the broken eggs just when Valiant came back with the new egg cartons. "Here, and try not to stuff yourself before dinner, you glutton. Oh, and by the way, Mitch, the word you were looking for is amore."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ohhh, so that's why that word is so famous, thanks!" Mitch said, then to Rikki.

"What? I'd die without my amore for such a long period of time," he said with a grin. Hoping he used the word correctly.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Nah, there's nothing I really need right now so we can get going if that's everything." Lance said as he placed the Flour into the cart.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Borues playfully rolled his eyes.

"Suuuure," he said, "We're almost there." By now, the music was still going on. And a soft fire glow could be seen. Borues stopped to consider it for a moment.
"What's the matter, big guy?" Pain replied as the bear stopped "Scared or something?"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"No," Borues replied, "However, a glow that big suggests more then a simple campfire at the lake. Hm. Time to climb a tree." He then launched himself at the nearest specimen and began climbing up.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki sighed like one of the ladies from a corny book. "Oh, mio amore! I couldn't live without your baci, without your virile presence by my side, every night and every day!"

Valiant chuckled while he pushed the cart toward the cashiers. To Lance, he said, "hey, what about your boyfriend? If you want, you can bring him home for dinner. Mom will love to have extra guests. She never has enough of them."
At those words, Belisarius wagged. "I know some ferals who would love to--"
"Perhaps another time. Or rather, for a picnic. Somehow I doubt that Animal Control would allow them withn Sunset's borders."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch gave her a soft kiss.

"And hopefully I can fullfill that desire, love," Mitch said, "Hey Bel, that gives me a thought we'll have to discuss later."