HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty files this information away for future reference, nods in answer to Elio's question, shakes his head at Lucilla, and then looks surprised as the study door is opened to reveal the alpha wolves talking with the pandas.

--------------------
"Ah, white. Of course. So who was the darker one? How many people in your pack? I need to know how many to order for." Frances pulls a phone book from a drawer. It doesn't occur to her that with Cinzia's help they could just as easily make the pizzas from scratch.

--------------------
"Mmmm, depends. Some escapes are easy, some are more dangerous. Wiv a water one we'd ave you practisin' wivout water until ye could do it in yer sleep and den we'd put de water in after dat. But I meant, if yer'd ever seen a magic show or street magician an' 'ad a favourite trick from dat. But it's fine if ye don't."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty files this information away for future reference, nods in answer to Elio's question, shakes his head at Lucilla, and then looks surprised as the study door is opened to reveal the alpha wolves talking with the pandas.
"We never properly addressed the hunting rights and territories," Caesar was saying to Mitch. "Your Highness, much as I understand that until late tomorrow you will be busy with wedding duties, I wish you informed their Majesties. A conference must be opened, we cannot and don't really want to rely on the humans for our food. Belisarius is domesticated, we are not."
Mitch was nodding, though his attention was somehow...not really there. "I will surely, ah, inform my sire..."
--------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah, white. Of course. So who was the darker one? How many people in your pack? I need to know how many to order for." Frances pulls a phone book from a drawer. It doesn't occur to her that with Cinzia's help they could just as easily make the pizzas from scratch.
"That's Nero. And make them 12--no, 14, leaders eat double rations."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I haven't s-seen an actual magic show yet, no. The m-most I've seen is the tricks you and Chris h-have showed me today. I..." Will hesitated. He didn't like talking about back then.

Yet, this man was going to become his mentor, wasn't he? That sort of relationship probably required trust, right? He could trust him with this--no, he needed to. He never really talked about it before, except when he first got away.

"Um... do y-you happen to have any knowledge of stuff that happened in the n-neighborhood before you moved in?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty blinks at the group a couple of times and then hastily scribbles on his pad and shows Elio.
"Er... We should probably come back later..."

--------------------
"That's a lot of pizza. Say, Momma, which is the best pizza place in town?" Frances asks, running a finger down the page.
"Er... Did any of you wolves want a hot drink, by the way? Or a cold one? Sorry, I should have offered."

--------------------
"Er, no... I mean, I knew about da pandas movin' in but dat's it. Why? Is dere somefink I should know?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty blinks at the group a couple of times and then hastily scribbles on his pad and shows Elio.
"Er... We should probably come back later..."
Elio chuckled. "let us just say it is time to go to bed. At least for me, I'm not as young as I used to be. Is there something else I can do for you?"
--------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"That's a lot of pizza. Say, Momma, which is the best pizza place in town?" Frances asks, running a finger down the page.
"Er... Did any of you wolves want a hot drink, by the way? Or a cold one? Sorry, I should have offered."
"Pick up one as fast to bring them here as possible," Agrippina said. "You don't want to know what can we live on, ma'm. We really are not picky, heh. And water will do," Agrippina said. "We like that tingly stuff you call soda, but I guess you don't want a whole pack of full grown wolves roaming your den in a drunken state."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"It's less s-something you need to know, and more something I n-need you to know. If I'm going to be studying u-under you, I don't want to hide it." Will paused in his response, unsure of how to continue. It was a few seconds until he decided upon another question. "H-how... how much do you know about illegal fur trade?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty shakes his head. "Put me back in my chair, maybe?" he suggests.

--------------------
"Water it is. So which pizza place is closest and fastest, Mamma Leone?"

--------------------
Derek scratches his chin. "Well... I know it's driven some animals to extinction or almost to dat point anyways. An' I know it can be lucrative an' dat it's illegal an' brutal... Nuffink more dan dat dough, sorry."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty shakes his head. "Put me back in my chair, maybe?" he suggests.
Elio chuckled as he did so. "Told you. Well, son, anything else you or Frances need, just call. Ok? Tomorrow, big day."
--------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Water it is. So which pizza place is closest and fastest, Mamma Leone?"
"Oh, to be honest we never cared, just pick one at random. Mamma Leone always *made* her own pizza, no industrial junk for my family."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Brutal... yeah." Will's eyes were closed in remembrance, a small shiver running over his body. "Th-that one word describes it... describes my early life perfectly."

With another deep breath, he opened his eyes. "That's why I'm s-so nervous all the time. It's why I don't know a lot a-about the world. And," He smiled. "It's why I'm so glad f-for this opportunity, to put the last of that experience b-behind me. So, thank you for this. And thank you for l-listening to me."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yer welcome... I... I won't ask fer particulars of what 'appened, like. But just so ya know, if ya need ta talk ta anyone about it at any time or if you 'ave any questions about da world den you can feel free ta arks me any time." Derek assures the ermine.
"So..." he asks after a while, "Are dere any tricks you definitely don't want ta learn, given what you might 'ave been frough?"

--------------------
Scotty nods happily at Elio as he's placed back into his chair while Francis flips through the phone book, settling on an ad for the diner they'd eaten at earlier that day which mentions pizza delivery. She dials the number and waits for an answer.
"Hi Dorothy, it's Frances here... Good, thanks... Well, I have Mamma and Pappa Leone here for dinner as well as a pack of hungry wolves. How soon can you get fourteen meat-lovers pizzas, a seafood pizza and a supreme pizza with no olives here?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty nods happily at Elio as he's placed back into his chair while Francis flips through the phone book, settling on an ad for the diner they'd eaten at earlier that day which mentions pizza delivery. She dials the number and waits for an answer.
"Hi Dorothy, it's Frances here... Good, thanks... Well, I have Mamma and Pappa Leone here for dinner as well as a pack of hungry wolves. How soon can you get fourteen meat-lovers pizzas, a seafood pizza and a supreme pizza with no olives here?"
There came a moment of pure stillness from the other end of the line. "Ah...I'm sorry, Frances...Wolves? Like, wolfdogs, right?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Not a-any I know of, no," Will answered, shaking his head, "but if one comes up, I'll s-say something. Is that okay?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No, like wolves." Frances smiles. "It's, um, Val and Bell... Bellis... Bellus... Bellisaris... Uh... Their pack... Will that be a problem? I can pick the pizzas up from the drive way if your driver doesn't want to come near."

--------------------
"Aye, but make sure you do. It's much safer dan havin' ya try somefin' an' pass out mid-trick. Especially wiv some o' da apparatuses we 'ave."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"No, like wolves." Frances smiles. "It's, um, Val and Bell... Bellis... Bellus... Bellisaris... Uh... Their pack... Will that be a problem? I can pick the pizzas up from the drive way if your driver doesn't want to come near."
There came a sigh from the other end of the line. "Don't worry. I guess new customers will help business after all. Just give an extra tip to the delivery boy, ok? So, how many pizzas, again?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"You have a l-lot of complex tricks, then?" Will asked, head tilted in curiosity.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Fourteen meat-lovers, one - hold on, no I am NOT ordering extra sauce for the delivery boy! Sorry, where was I? Fourteen meat-lovers, one seafood and one supreme pizza with no olives. Oh, Mamma, Pappa, did you want anything specific?"

Scotty silently giggles in his chair at the wolf who'd made the request for sauce as he listens to Frances order.

--------------------
"We 'ave a few. Generally keepin' da audience from seein' 'ow de trick is done is 'arder dan de trick itself. We do 'ave some dangerous tricks dough like de water escape. If dat goes wrong it's possible to drown so we 'ave someone standin' by wiv an axe just in case. Fings like card tricks are most technically difficult but not dangerous 'cept fer paper cuts. Endurance feats are always risky but dey're not as interestin' tae watch, I fink, so I don't do 'em. Sawin' a person in 'alf or sticking 'em in a box an' shovin' swords frough is always fun but also risky. An' we just bought a guillotine fer choppin' off heads which we 'aven't tried yet. Don't fink I need to tell you what could go wrong wiv' dat one. But mostly fings just look dangerous. When fings are done right dere's very little real risk involved but ya can never rule it out entirely."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Fourteen meat-lovers, one - hold on, no I am NOT ordering extra sauce for the delivery boy! Sorry, where was I? Fourteen meat-lovers, one seafood and one supreme pizza with no olives. Oh, Mamma, Pappa, did you want anything specific?"

Scotty silently giggles in his chair at the wolf who'd made the request for sauce as he listens to Frances order.
The old man shook his head no. "Dear, at our age we just don't gorge ourselves before going to bed. Mamma's lunch is quite enough to last us through the day."
"Is the seafood for you?" Lucilla asked Scott. "I've never hunted seafood. Is it big? Can you put it all over a pizza? Does it taste like boar guts or deer guts?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"D-did you say 's-sticking s-swords through people'?" The mink's eyes widened near-comically at the thought of this. He knew deep down that they probably weren't actually piercing people with swords, but still... "O-okay, that one m-may take me a while t-to be comfortable around."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh yeah. It's a fun effect! Especially when we open de box an' dere's no one inside an' den de person appears unharmed behind de audience!" Derek enthuses. "Don't worry: no one actually gets stuck dough. Not if you do it right anyway." The cards he's been shuffling absent-mindedly go still as something occurs to him.
"Say, ya mentioned somefink 'appened in dis town before we got 'ere. I won't arks your experiences but I do wanna know... Is it safe 'ere now? Like, Chris an' de ovver pets aren't gonna be in danger from people after dere fur or anyfink now?"

~~~~~~~~
"You don't even want a snack or anything?" Francis asks. Once she has their answer she finalises the order and hangs up the phone. "So, now we play the waiting game." She can't help but giggle as Lucilla interrogates Scotty though.

In answer to the wolf the cat nods, lifts his paws up and down as though weighing and balancing something, nods and then looks disgusted in quick succession.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You don't even want a snack or anything?" Francis asks. Once she has their answer she finalises the order and hangs up the phone. "So, now we play the waiting game." She can't help but giggle as Lucilla interrogates Scotty though.
In answer to the wolf the cat nods, lifts his paws up and down as though weighing and balancing something, nods and then looks disgusted in quick succession.
Lucilla made an 'Aw' face. "You don't like guts? But it's the best part of a body. Perhaps you never tasted it freshly killed, they're awesome! Once we went into a shuppamakkat or something like that. Sooooo much food all around, but the meat was cold and tasted yucky. Their garbage smelled quite better."
Amadora shook her head to Frances. "And that is why you don't want to know what we'd like as snack. Ma'm." she added
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch paused a moment, before face palming, before having his phone buzz with a familiar tone which he immediately checked.

"This is from my dad: Please tell Caesar that all grounds around our territory, which includes at least a twenty mile span, are open. You are technically family now after all, and with that comes an extension of the family rights, there will be a meeting held tomorrow afternoon to finalize things and give you a greater sense of the territory. But for now, please excuse us as we honor our dead and my son due to his nuptial duties. By the way Mitch, speaking of which, makes you, and your detail, and lover, should you wish, exempt from, or at least, being prompt, to state announced functions. Take your time getting here. Remember: The dead are more upset if you neglect the living to spend time with them. Out," Mitch said with a sigh, "Well, that's my orders." He paused a moment.

"So, Bel is part of your pack how, then? Son? Son in law? Because, he is, my fiance's brother's, mate, and that would make him my brother in law," Mitch said, scratching his head, "I think. And depending on how if you two are related you'd be my..."

"Anyone wanting guts there's hor'd'vors in the back!" Shouted a female panda from the back door, where a small barrel waited outside. Again, Mitch face palmed.

Three other females entered through the back and bowed heads towards Frances. The center one stepped forward. They had the red neck scarves of the bath ladies.

"14 pizzas? But given your pardon miss," she said, "There is a lot of people here, do you think there should be more hand made for them? Or is that enough you think? Do not worry about us either, we are fine."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch paused a moment, before face palming, before having his phone buzz with a familiar tone which he immediately checked.
"This is from my dad: Please tell Caesar that all grounds around our territory, which includes at least a twenty mile span, are open. You are technically family now after all, and with that comes an extension of the family rights, there will be a meeting held tomorrow afternoon to finalize things and give you a greater sense of the territory. But for now, please excuse us as we honor our dead and my son due to his nuptial duties. By the way Mitch, speaking of which, makes you, and your detail, and lover, should you wish, exempt from, or at least, being prompt, to state announced functions. Take your time getting here. Remember: The dead are more upset if you neglect the living to spend time with them. Out," Mitch said with a sigh, "Well, that's my orders." He paused a moment.
"So, Bel is part of your pack how, then? Son? Son in law? Because, he is, my fiance's brother's, mate, and that would make him my brother in law," Mitch said, scratching his head, "I think. And depending on how if you two are related you'd be my..."
"Anyone wanting guts there's hor'd'vors in the back!" Shouted a female panda from the back door, where a small barrel waited outside. Again, Mitch face palmed.
Three other females entered through the back and bowed heads towards Frances. The center one stepped forward. They had the red neck scarves of the bath ladies.
"14 pizzas? But given your pardon miss," she said, "There is a lot of people here, do you think there should be more hand made for them? Or is that enough you think? Do not worry about us either, we are fine."
Rikki kissed Mitch's cheek. "I will attend the rituals, my love. I am to be first and foremost part of your own life and tribe. Should Val and Bel be admitted as part of my family, I will be even the happier, and I am sure they will not mind. And I have a sensation that for now Bel's own pack will not participate." She waved to Scotty. "Oh, and I have put your PC on diagnosis, Scott. It will take a little while, ok?" she added to the cat
"You speak well, female," said white-crested Aurelia. "Caesar wants first to get acquainted with the humans, it is more important to us that our ancient enemies and us start working together. No offense, Prince," she said then to Mitch, "But we have time to get acquainted, and we really don't belong at the moment. We are sure your Sire has considered this."
Last edited by valerio on Wed May 17, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"O-oh, no need to worry at all!" Will affirmed, waving his paws in front of him for emphasis. "It w-wasn't a big organization or anything, i-it was just one guy, and he's in p-prison now!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Frances claps her hands to her face. "The pandas! I forgot the pandas! Oh no! Stupid! Um... I need to call the pizza place again! What do red pandas eat? And how many are here? I know there's Mitch and another two, I think it was, upstairs. And you three so that's five. Um, any others?"

Scotty pulls a face and shakes his head at Lucilla as she expounds on the virtues of guts before facepawing as the topic of garbage is raised. He reflects that the wolves are more like dogs than they know but in the absence of his tablet can't really express this. He does give a thumbs up to Rikki at the mention of his computer though.

--------------------
"Ah. Dat's good." Derek is relived and relaxes back into his chair for a few moments before springing forward again. He's an animated man, rarely still, and his cards are flying between his hands again as he idly shuffles them.
"Say, you wanna see some o' da big props we 'ave? Dey're in crates in de basement but we can get stuff out an' open stuff."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The female in the center approached Frances and hugged her.

"Dearest, we are fine," she said, "Name's Anthweather, Second Head Bath Lady. We have our own supply of food. Do you mind if we make use of your kitchen though?"

"Hence the 'have dinner with your extended family and arrive when you can text'," Mitch said, smiling to Rikki, "Enemies? I thought, oh, right, those were early dogs. What ideas do you have for that then?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

After the farewells with the pandas the situation of what had happened had started to dawn on Meeko. He still did not know how much time had passed, though he was dry and dirty again after being taken through the wilderness once again in his lifetime. The sun was somewhere in the sky, he did not feel like looking up at it with his balance being off riding Borues. Drowsiness from being put under and then prematurely woken up was getting to him and focusing on one thing was more than enough. He was definitely glad that he did not have to walk this distance now, whatever it was, he probably lost focus of thought more than a few times and if it was not for Chris behind him it probably would have lead to him losing grip and falling.

There could have been some small talk along the way, he could not be too sure. He was brought back to reality when they had reached Chris' house. A place to soon call his home. "Thank you Borues. This has been quiet the experience." It would be time to try and redo the introduction, this time hopefully without interruption.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You are quite welcome," Borues said, "Hopefully the next time you venture through my woods it will be less chaotic."

Then from behind the three came an almost timid voice.

"Er, eh, e-xcuse us, g-gentle f-folk, d-do you have an extra moment?" Said the voice.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Around the back of the Pizza place, something was moving. It was the lid of the first dumpster and it fell up against the wall as a Vulpine head pulled itself into view and joined the lower half of his body outside the dumpster. "A mere sphere," he said, contemplating the object he held. "A circle of culture. In other words..." He tossed it up and batted it with his elbow into his mouth. "A meatball." He chewed and swallowed it before taking one of the keys he had in his body warmers' pocket and locking the container. "Hardly the evening meal of the gods. Where are the Cheddar cheeses or the Carrot-fed Rabbits? " He looked up. "Well, I might as well try it..." He patted down some of his fur with water to make himself look a little dishevelled and put on his best 'begging' face as he approached the door. He opened it slightly. "Uh, excuse me," he said quietly from his position around the door. "I am but a poor, humble, Fox and I have not eaten in two days and I was wondering if there was work I could do for, um, food?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Frances returns the hug.
"Not at all. Please do. It's the least I can do for forgetting you. Er... I don't have a huge amount of cookware yet but you're welcome to waht I have." Just then the kettle clunks as the switch flicks off, indicating that it's boiled.
"Who wants hot drinks?" the lady asks, pulling out mugs, teabags, coffee, sugar and milk.

Scotty has swivelled his chair to see the newly arrived pandas. He's still curious about the creatures, never having seen or interacted with red pandas outside of the zoo before today and he takes the opportunity to learn what he can about them via observation.

--------------------
Chris also thanks Borues for the lift before the small voice catches her attention. She looks around from her perch on top of the bear, scanning for the source.
"Sure. 'Oo's askin'?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Three female red pandas cautiously approached the group. They each had on a decent sized backpack basket of food. One had mushrooms, one had cheese, and another had certain sliced meats in it. These they carefully set down before Chris and Meeko.

"P-pleas accept o-our ap-pologies for our rudeness earlier, and please accept this small offering of food," she said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THERE you are! Finally! Thought the hunter. Licking his lips. The red panda tracker stealthily loaded his crossbow from behind his well constructed cover. They had been looking for this sucker ever since they heard of the rumor of a school fox. So far they've had nothing. But not today.

[IN SITE, PIZZA PLACE, CONVERGE!] He was minded to text to the rest of the hunters. This fox was theirs! Of course, provided no one else got to him first. They didn't want another kerfuffle like this afternoon. He readied his crossbow and kept the fox in his sites. Waiting for the others to arrive.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthweather bowed her head. Before heading for her cupboards.

"Well, pizza IS on the menu tonight, correct?" She said, "You do have baking trays yes? As far as our numbers go, there's 17 here. Most have their own food packs. As far as what we eat, we normally subsist on mostly bamboo. But we are omnivorous. So anything's fair game."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Quite the never ceasing experience, Meeko looked at Chris and Star to Borues then at the three red pandas. This was really all happening in such a short period of time, seemed like it was though. Hopefully it would just mean that it would wrap up and be done with sooner. Though it was rather touching that this society would go out of their way to make amends with a situation that most could have gotten out with either not being involved or making it their duty nothing was wrong. "I appreciate this, and thank you for the offering." He looked at Chris and Star, since the apology would be just as much to them too going out of their way, for him none the less, he would have to apologize and be thankful later too.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:THERE you are! Finally! Thought the hunter. Licking his lips. The red panda tracker stealthily loaded his crossbow from behind his well constructed cover. They had been looking for this sucker ever since they heard of the rumor of a school fox. So far they've had nothing. But not today.
[IN SITE, PIZZA PLACE, CONVERGE!] He was minded to text to the rest of the hunters. This fox was theirs! Of course, provided no one else got to him first. They didn't want another kerfuffle like this afternoon. He readied his crossbow and kept the fox in his sites. Waiting for the others to arrive.
...and it was then that the phone buzzed! Insistently, too.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The hunter rolled his eyes as he sent his response message.

Civvies messing wit official business grumble grumble. He thought, keeping the fox in his sites. His phone buzzed again, several times. He didn't need to look. As his fellow hunters were surrounding the area and taking up positions. Keeping WELL out of site.

The hunter thought a moment. Then he quickly sent another text, not content with having the last word.

[Interrupt us again and I'll have to have your superior cite you for obstruction of official business.] THEN he put away the phone and put it on silent. Or at least, THAT number on silent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The females bowed their heads.

"You are quite w-welcome, p-please f-feel f-free to v-visit us in the future," the center one said, "Farewell, and good night." The three then waved goodbye and walked across the street, headed for the forest.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star had remained silent, finding the whole situation from before oddly draining. He watched the red pandas place the baskets and leave and spoke for the first time in quite awhile, "Ya know. Crossbow crazies aside, they don't seem that bad."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary's ear twitched as something sounded in the distance. He didn't look around but pulled himself into the Pizza place and moved around to a corner that wasn't covered by a window and sat on the bench there as though he was just waiting for a reply and not wondering about what was out there and if it would attack if he was with a human.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I do." Frances says, showing the panda where to find them. "Only two though. Knives and stuff are in the drawer there. Seventeen, huh? That's a lot. Is that most of your village?"

--------------------
Scotty had rolled his chair back towards the wall to give the pandas room to enter the kitchen but once they're in, he moves forward again, eager to see and smell and experience them closer up. He fixates for a moment on a bead swinging from one of the panda's garments but manages to resist the urge to bat at it.

--------------------
"Er, fanks! Apology accepted! Yeah, I fink da pandas were just tryin' ta do da right fing. I fink dey'll be good neighbours, really." Chris smiles, taking a basket and sniffing at the contents before calling out to the retreating pandas.
"Er, 'old on a moment. Um, were dere any nuts used in makin' da cheese or meat? It's just I'm allergic ta nuts, dat's all... What kind o' meat is it, by da way?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: The only clothes the pandas have on are neckerchiefs and some waist, or shoulder strapped supply bags. ALSO Hlaoroo, pretty sure you are also in charge of other npcs, such as at the pizza place. Mitch is waiting for a response too.

"Oh heavens no dear, our village numbers 100 at least," Anthweather said, taking the two pans, a stool was brought in from outside so she could stand at level with the counter, which she did, she was also handed two rolls of premade pizza dough.

"And it will be at least 300 by tomorrow, give or take a few extra, we're not sure," she said, "We'll be receiving more imports from closed zoos and rescue animal shelters. Oh by the way dear." And here she leans over to Frances's ear and whispers.

"Technically there's 20, but the I.S. don't like to be recognized at all, for obvious reasons, however, notice that corner? Anything odd about it?" She said, pointing to a corner in the kitchen.

The panda close to Scotty noticed, and, taking off the long stringed bead, smiled, and dangled it in front of him. Nodding. On closer inspection, it was a bright purple marble set in between two quartz crystals.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Got it," the lead panda said to the others, turning back, "G-goodness n-no d-dear. H-honestly I've n-never understood the r-reason to use those at all. Oh that's d-d-d-d-deer sausage and the cheese is cheddar. All hand m-m-m-m-ade."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary's ear twitched as something sounded in the distance. He didn't look around but pulled himself into the Pizza place and moved around to a corner that wasn't covered by a window and sat on the bench there as though he was just waiting for a reply and not wondering about what was out there and if it would attack if he was with a human.
"Well, well, well, what we have here!" said Dorothy's amiable voice from behind the fox. "Don't startle, dear. I am the owner and I can assure you, it's animal-friendly as it comes. First time at Sunset, sugar?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

He didn't jump, Zachary decided later, when the human spoke to him. He didn't jump, he.... flinched. Yeah. do. He flinched about seven inches. "Uh, yes, yes." He nodded quickly. "I'll.... I'll, um, work for food, yeah? And I think it's safer to wait in here," he added, glancing at the door, floor tiles, ceiling tiles and back door quickly before turning his gaze fully to the human who'd talked.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat May 20, 2017 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"Yes, of course." Meeko replied to the statement of doing the right thing. The described food made it seem all the much more of an incredible gift. Even more so the short timing that it took for them to deliver the food now that the thought came to mind. Red pandas were probably really interwoven into this town, it was not important figuring out at the moment. Looking at the food basic math kicked in, three baskets, not very convenient for one to carry alone. Point proven by the fact it took three to deliver it, while Chris was engaged with one of the pandas he picked up one of the baskets and held it with both paws.