HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

IceKitsune wrote:"The woods have a lot of neat things in it as well. There's a Lake, some weird old church with things in it that I will explain later. As well as a group of Red Pandas that just moved in." Lance said as he continued on the walk rambling of random things as he thought of them not really paying attention to much in particular.
"my dad had a red panda as a patient once," Jess said.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Don't forget, Sunset has a map in the ooc thread somewhere!

ic:

"What's eatin' ya kid?" Cello asked Rikki.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ah...Well, just thinking how could we work to improve to improve your new home, protect it efficiently, keep in touch with the local authorities. That'a s lot of thinking for one ferret, heh."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, it's only temporary to be sure," Mitch said to Rikki, "Though the next village we build is definitely going to have a wall. Didn't get to that this time sadly."

"Don't care what it's made of so there's somethign there," Cello said, "I still say we'd have run them off at least once with one."

"Right, and a wood wall can easily stop machine gun fire and tank shells," Crazy Shore said, "Good thinking there Cello."

Cello put her head down and bit her lip and grumbled as she walked along.
valerio

Post by valerio »

If Rikki were a human, she'd be sweating cold at those swords. "Tank shells? I mean, you told me of your enemies, but exactly *who* were you fighting against?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Again, The Orginization was really powerful," Crazy Shore said, "As far as what we understand it as: They were a rogue paramilitary terrorist orginization commiting various crimes against ferals. Young Mitch here was still a kit so he doesn't remember the tanks."

"I remember enough," Mitch grumbled.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki gulped, inwardly. On a lighter not, this meant that these guys wouldn't undertake a paramilitary mission on American territory, not these days, nossir!
But it meant they were armed for bears and probably equipped for a 'blitzkrieg'....
"If you want a good protection, you must give me everything you know about your persecutors. This is bigger than local police, I'll have to ask for FBI, to say the least."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I thought you were filled in?" Crazy Shore said, "Although, that's kinda why we've moved into the Chapel for now, strongest abandoned building around. But yeah, humvee, tanks, APCs. The only thing that differed them from a small army was they had no flying machines."

"And no flag to march under either," Mitch added.

"They came, blew us up, and took us away," Crazy Shore said, "The others here were just as young as Mitch as well. Well, they didn't blow us up first though. First they came under good intentions and to trade. Then they blew us up."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'm sorry," Rikki said. "I know what happened to you guys, but I didn't know that your enemy had such firepower."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Crazy Shore nodded.

"So were we, so were we," he said, "But enough jabber, we are here!" They came out of the woods to the clearing where the chapel was. A number of longhouses were seen being built. One was already complete, to the right of the chapel, to which, the party seemed to be headed. Mitch didn't say anything and hoped Rikki wouldn't notice his shaking.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki noticed it, of course...but she hadn't the heart of hugging him, least he looked like he was weak.
Instead, she just patted his back and said, "It's going to be a good party. And save some for the guests, soon we will be having the clergy to inspect the place."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The pat worked a little, but with Cello's nervouseness from earlier and the talk about THEM, he was still a little worried, though he managed a small smile.

"Heh, yeah it is," he said, "I just hope the other group caught something too."

"Honestly will you ever use your nose?" Crazy Shore said to Mitch.

"The fire must've stirred up the deer around here," he added, "I smell one cooking at least."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:"The woods have a lot of neat things in it as well. There's a Lake, some weird old church with things in it that I will explain later. As well as a group of Red Pandas that just moved in." Lance said as he continued on the walk rambling of random things as he thought of them not really paying attention to much in particular.
"my dad had a red panda as a patient once," Jess said.
Lance just nodded "Really that's all for the park I guess." He said as he looked around finally having stopped walking. He was about to suggessed going somewhere else when he noticed a bear and cat walking into the park. "Well this should be interesting." he said and started walking towards them.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues looked around the park a little. It was fairly nice. Nothing compared to his forest though. Then he noticed a small group walking towards them. A dog he knew. Plus a cat in a cowboy get up which, for some reason, smelt familiar. Then he grinned.

So that's the game your playing eh? I'll play along for a little bit I suppose. Borues thought with a chuckle.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Dan(Pain) saw the familiar bear from the distance. He only wished that his disguise and covered smell would fool the large ursine. However the cat with the bear brought dark thoughts to his mind. In front of him was the target of his hatred - his twin...
The good side of his training was that he was able to control his feelings to perfection. He made sure nobody will notice his frustration. Instead, he put the mask of the curious visitor.
"Hey, hey!" Dan(Pain) said "Ye guys have cats like me 'ere! Awesome!"

~~~~~~

[The other side of the scene. A different p.o.v.]

Will was a bit frustrated that he was lost during the night, but now that he was in the park, he was able to make it back home. However, on the other side of the park, he saw three figures - Lance, another dog and a cat of visibly same species as him. Both strangers smelled unfamiliar to him.
"Friend Borues, I think I see a fellow cat in front, of the same species even! He appears new. And is that Lance leading the strangers?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance waved to the two "Hey guys, how are you doing?" he asked as he got up to Borues and Will.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: oops and sorry if you've been waiting on me!

ic:

"Yes, appears new," he said to Will, "Hello again Lance." He added with a head bow.

"But hello? Who is this I wonder?" Borues said, waving a paw towards Dan.
The Moon Howler

IceKitsune wrote:Lance waved to the two "Hey guys, how are you doing?" he asked as he got up to Borues and Will.
"Greetings, friend Lance!" Will said, bowing lightly "I hope this day finds you and your friends in good mood."

~~~~~~
[Pain's p.o.v]

That greeting was like a sting for Pain. It reminded him of his losses and inside, the fire of his hatred was becoming bigger. However, he was too well trained to let it out. Instead he played along as Dan Daring.
xhunterko wrote:"But hello? Who is this I wonder?" Borues said, waving a paw towards Dan.
Dan tipped his hat at the bear "Well I'll be... A bear that isn't in a cage an' doesn't try to eat me!" he mumbled quietly. Out loud, he said "Howdy, Mr. Bear! Name's Dan Daring, a traveler!" he bowed "And to you, buddy, Howdy as well!" he said, turning to Will.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The Moon Howler wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance waved to the two "Hey guys, how are you doing?" he asked as he got up to Borues and Will.
"Greetings, friend Lance!" Will said, bowing lightly "I hope this day finds you and your friends in good mood."

Lance smiled and nodded "Better then yesterday that's for sure. So what brings you two out of the woods?" He asked
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

The Turner home, home of a family of four, had sat quiet for a long time, as one of the family had been required in a legal matter back at their old "home" of Serene City. They had left quickly, hoping to get back just as quickly, but things never work the way people (and pets) want them to So, for awhile, the house had been a home to no one.
Until late last night, when a familiar car pulled in the drive way. The Turners had finally come home.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Take me home, country roads, to the place, I be-" A paw rose from the covers to turn off the alarm clock. Paige Turner, the paws owner, sat up, a smile on his face. "It feels good to be back," he said to himself, as he got out of bed. Then, he walked to the other bed in the room, and shook his roommate awake. "Hey, Will! Rise and shine!"

The beds occupant groaned lightly. "No, don't take my cookie, I worked so hard on it..." Paige gave a small laugh, and shook him again, this time successfully rousing him. "I'm ahhhhhhhhhhp." He greeted, yawn cutting in halfway through. "Good morning, Paige."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
The Moon Howler

IceKitsune wrote:Lance smiled and nodded "Better then yesterday that's for sure. So what brings you two out of the woods?" He asked.
Will's ears fell flat as he answered "To my shame, I got scared by the water and ran into the forest, where I got lost. IF it wasn't for our ursine friend here, I wouldn't be here right now."

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Nothing to be ashamed of there, I was terrified of all that water too." He looked over to Borues "The good thing is the both of you are alright now." He said looking over to the woods behind the two. "So how do things look in there anyway? Has any of the water even began to clear up?" He asked.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige and Will both headed downstairs, where their dad, Randy, was making pancakes. "Hello, boys!" he called, smile on his face. "You hungry? I have a few ready now!"
Both sat down and ate breakfast, and Paige turned to Will. "So, I'm gonna be heading outside after this." He stated. "Going to say hello to everyone. Would you like to come?"
Will smiled. "I'd like that. I just hope... I h-hope everyone rememb-bers us."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

IceKitsune wrote:"Nothing to be ashamed of there, I was terrified of all that water too." He looked over to Borues "The good thing is the both of you are alright now." He said looking over to the woods behind the two. "So how do things look in there anyway? Has any of the water even began to clear up?" He asked.
"I have a cousin who's afraid of water," Jessica said. "What water are you talking about?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Will shook his head "Not sure myself, but last night in the red panda village, where we were losing the village to the fire, a giant wave of water came. I got scared and ran in a different direction. The village was saved, but flooded."

My RP Characters
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige closed the door behind Will and him, and took in the fresh, familiar air. "I missed this, Will." He started walking, with his mink relative staying close. "I missed the clean air, the beautiful sky, and the pleasant breeze."He looked back at Will. "Hey, you wanna head to the park? There's always another pet or two there."

Will nodded once. "That sounds f-fine." he answered. "Do you think anyone we know will be there?"

Paige smiled. "I hope so," he replied. "Because, the one thing I missed more than anything, were all of my friends."
And they both continued on their way, their destination now set.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Said water was the result of an impressive archeological finding in the tunnels and catacombs connected to an old temple around here," Borues said, "And I am sorry, I am being rude miss." Borues bowed to Jessica.

"What was your name?" He asked her kindly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All right, just leave 'im here," Crazy Shore said, "The rest of you younguns get on with the day, it's not going any where." He said, shooing them out of the hut.

"Come one, let's head to the park," Mitch said, heading that way.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"iI'd beg to differ," said Valiant's familiar voice...from a nearby tree.
"Sorry for being late, guys. The human priests are on their way, will be here soon. Mitch, as son of the chieftain, perhaps it's better you welcome them as well."
And sure like taxes, the sound of engines approached.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch stopped suddenly and was startled just a bit. Then he crossed his arms and stuck out his tongue.

"Your not the boss of me!" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh I'm sure that's very impressive," Chello said. Mitch glared at her.

"Fine fine, we'll, meet your bald heads," Mitch said, and at that moment, a spoon whacked him on his head!

"You should no better then that," Nora said from behind.

"MOM! It was just a tease! Ooof," he said, rubbing his head.

"Don't just a tease me, now go put on your feathers, go on," She said, pointing to the next hut over, "The shaman has them ready."

"Do we have to?" Mitch said with puppy eyes.

"Yes," Nora said with a glare, "Rikki dear, would you mind going with him and making sure he gets them all on?" The other three pandas were giggling to themselves. A quick glance from Nora cut their fun short.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"That will be my duty...and pleasure, ma'm." She started pulling Mitch for his arm. "Come, tesoro, I am eager to see you all geared up for the occasion."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

When they finally arrived at the park, Paige spotted a group of pets gathered together. At first glance, it didn't seem like anyone he knew, but on closer inspection, he saw "Lance!" He took Will by the paw and started over towards them. "Lance, hey! How have you been?!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"Said water was the result of an impressive archeological finding in the tunnels and catacombs connected to an old temple around here," Borues said, "And I am sorry, I am being rude miss." Borues bowed to Jessica.

"What was your name?" He asked her kindly.
"Jessica Drake," She answered. "I just moved in a couple days ago."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"NoooOOooOOooOO, noooOOOooot feaaaaaAAAtheeeEEErrrs, sooooOOOOmeboooooOOOdy, haaaaaaAAAAlp, noooooOOOO," Mitch said in a playful tone as Rikki was pulling him to the next hut over. He did his best zombie impression with flailing, grabbing arms, staggered walking, looking in the opposite direction of which he was being pulled.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is a pleasure to meet you," Borues said with a head bow to Jessica, "If you have any trouble do not hesitate to seek the safety of the forest. Word will eventually reach my ears and I will do my best to provide assistance as I can."

"Same goes for you as well," Borues said to Pain's disguise, "The generosity of the forest is not closed to strangers. Well, provided they have a good explanation their there. Or provided their not in one of my homes. Heh."
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Same goes for you as well," Borues said to Pain's disguise, "The generosity of the forest is not closed to strangers. Well, provided they have a good explanation their there. Or provided their not in one of my homes. Heh."
"Mr. Borues, sir, I prefer to watch the forest from a nice, safe distance, so I can keep my hide safe." Dan (Pain) said "I already have one too many close encounters for my taste."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, seeing as I'm the biggest thing this forest has to offer, you are quite safe should you chose to use it for shelter," Borues said.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Pecan wrote:When they finally arrived at the park, Paige spotted a group of pets gathered together. At first glance, it didn't seem like anyone he knew, but on closer inspection, he saw "Lance!" He took Will by the paw and started over towards them. "Lance, hey! How have you been?!"
Lance turned at the sound of his name being called and blinked a few times, his mouth opened slightly then closed again. "Hey Paige! Will! Where the heck have you two been all this time?" He asked jogging up to his two long lost freinds.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige smiled sheepishly. "Dad was needed for this huge legal matter back in Serene City, and couldn't leave us alone that long." His smile turned into a grin. "It's finally over, though, and we were able to come back! So, how has everyone been?" Here he turned to the others. "And, I guess we should introduce ourselves, too. Well, my name is Paige Turner, space geek and polyglot." He looked at Will, who was slightly behind him. "And this-"
"I-I'm Will Turner." He almost whispered. "It's n-nice to meet you all."

(OOC: a Polyglot is someone who speaks a bunch of languages. I learned a new word, yay me!)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm Jessica," the dog said. "and I guess you'd say I've been a world traveler until recently. I'm glad I'm meeting so many other pets today, I only met a few yesterday."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Pecan wrote:Paige smiled sheepishly. "Dad was needed for this huge legal matter back in Serene City, and couldn't leave us alone that long." His smile turned into a grin. "It's finally over, though, and we were able to come back! So, how has everyone been?" Here he turned to the others. "And, I guess we should introduce ourselves, too. Well, my name is Paige Turner, space geek and polyglot." He looked at Will, who was slightly behind him. "And this-"
"I-I'm Will Turner." He almost whispered. "It's n-nice to meet you all."

(OOC: a Polyglot is someone who speaks a bunch of languages. I learned a new word, yay me!)
"Well its good to see the two of you back." Lance said "Things have been a bit crazy here over the past two days, with the fire and then the flood in the forest and all." He said
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues walked up to Paige and Will T.

"Greetings, welcome to my forest," Borues said, to them with a small bow, "I am lord of these woods for two days east and west and south of town, and for 3 days travel north of town. Make yourself welcome in my territory."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The building Rikki dragged Mitch into was hot and steamy. The smell of soap and dried fur permeated the place.

"IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN! WASTING TIME!" Aunt Alma said, a round panda about Mitch's mother's age, although, just a tad older. She pulled his arm and dragged him towards a soapy, bubbling, large couldron pot with a coal fire underneath it and a brick stand. Four other younger females came from the other end of the hut and came behind Rikki. They grabbed her arms and brought it towards it as well.

"You too! You smell like death and flies! Ugh!" Said the closest one to Rikki's right arm.

"Uh, not in the same-*" Mitch tried to say.

"NO TIME! IN! IN!" Alma said, shoving Mitch in the pot. It was quite clear that the four female attendants intended the same thing for Rikki!