HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

the black ferret was trying to make out Mitch's sentence about 'unreality', when she heard Lucky talking to her. She turned quickly to the dog and said, "Neat! I'm trying to arrange a birthday present for that lug of Valiant. Do you think you could do a portrait, Lucky-boy?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:
"I have an idea..." Ying exclaimed before continuing, saying "Why not go to the mall, I think I'm the only one who's been in us lot and that was a bit ago even." to which Nalo said "Great idea, haven't been to a mall for a few years and that was in Hawaii, I'd like to see how malls are here" to which Ying said "So what about you 2?"
"Hmm... I think I got to go there a few months ago" Archimedes said, "but, that wasn't for very long, sounds like fun."

"A mall? What's that?" Nate asked, "the kids on Stage Crew always go to them, but, I'm unsure if I've ever been to one."
"So mall it is then" Ying exclaimed clasping his hands together while Nalo turned to Nate and explained "malls are like, loads and load of shops under one roof, mostly mainstream shops. it's practically an indoor market apart from those mainstream shops, sometimes there are things going on in them and sometimes they have stuff like Cinemas or Bowling Alleys and such.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

IceKitsune wrote:"Aerosmith is fine with me sweetie." Lance said to Kurt as he walked behind the couch and lean against it lightly ruffling Kurt head fur playfully.
Kurt giggled when his partner started playing with him, before blushes when heard "sweetie" -Ok....ok then!- Kurt went to the player and put the disc on it before laugh naughtly -I have an idea- Said before put "Don't wanna miss a thing" and return with Lance. He sitted on the couch but inverted...looking Lance eyes fixely...smiling. -Like this?-Asked
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, I envy you then," Mitch said to Lucky.

"I couldn't draw to save my life, heh, heh," he said with a nervous chuckle and a shudder, "But, what's this about Valiant's birthday? And what the heck is that music?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, I envy you then," Mitch said to Lucky.
"I couldn't draw to save my life, heh, heh," he said with a nervous chuckle and a shudder, "But, what's this about Valiant's birthday? And what the heck is that music?"
Rikki shrugged, then she lowered her voice to a whisper. "Ah, it's next week, but he never celebrated it since...well, let's say he's got no good memory of that day. He'll accept a gift, but only in a private ceremony, him and me.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch was confused.

"Darien, or his arm?" Mitch answered Rikki in the same tone.

If it's Darien....
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki gently pulled her friend toward a corner where, hopefully, they wouldn't hear them.
"No, it was his first mission as a Sergeant. Poor dear, he was so proud of his new rank..." she sighed. "Anyway, that mission was a trap and he fell for it. His team, his friends since they all had joined the academy, were killed. he lost a spleen, and got a bullet in his head. It took him months before he was fit to get back in action, but, well... Some birthday present he got, eh? He lost his rank and is haunted by that failure since then."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch pursed his lips and let out a breath of exasperation.

Still? Really? Honestly?

He was now irritated with Valiant. He was letting too many things drag him down.

"That was some time ago right?" Mitch said, quietly still, "He talks all the time about protecting people and helping those in need. Yeah, it was bad. But he beats himself up over things that he should have forgiven himself for years ago?" Mitch shook his head. He had heard of warriors going through the same thing. But, sooner or later, most of them let go of their past and move on. Those that don't have miserable, miserable lives.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

YingBlanc wrote:
razgriz wrote:"Hmm... I think I got to go there a few months ago" Archimedes said, "but, that wasn't for very long, sounds like fun."

"A mall? What's that?" Nate asked, "the kids on Stage Crew always go to them, but, I'm unsure if I've ever been to one."
"So mall it is then" Ying exclaimed clasping his hands together while Nalo turned to Nate and explained "malls are like, loads and load of shops under one roof, mostly mainstream shops. it's practically an indoor market apart from those mainstream shops, sometimes there are things going on in them and sometimes they have stuff like Cinemas or Bowling Alleys and such.
Well that was rather, pointless. Thought specter as he felt ignored. he supposed that he'd better act like he'd never done that, and just roll with what they're doing, and started writing on the Tablet to get it speaking for him yet again. The process was rather repetitive at this point, yet he felt it better to keep doing this than switch between writing on the paws of his friends and writing on the tablet if the tablet would let him get more done since it could voice to multiple people without changing what he wanted said.

As he finished writing he gave the command to speak so that it would say "So where is the mall?" and stopped it there, so that it wouldn't say the notes he'd wrote at the bottom of the tablet's writing area.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky perked his ears at the request, "Sure, depends on what kind you wish for, and how soon you would.... He heard the comment of it being next week. He figured he would be able to think something up, but would be best to get to know the fella a bit. When the walked off to talk, Lucky went up to Valiant, but as soon as he got near him, his fear took over and he slowly backed away.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch pursed his lips and let out a breath of exasperation.
Still? Really? Honestly?
He was now irritated with Valiant. He was letting too many things drag him down.
"That was some time ago right?" Mitch said, quietly still, "He talks all the time about protecting people and helping those in need. Yeah, it was bad. But he beats himself up over things that he should have forgiven himself for years ago?" Mitch shook his head. He had heard of warriors going through the same thing. But, sooner or later, most of them let go of their past and move on. Those that don't have miserable, miserable lives.
Rikki shrugged. "Heavens knows I tried to make him understand that he should let go of those ghosts... And, in a way, he is coping -in the sense he isn't gloom'n'dooming...that is, save for the period between Darien's run and Belisarius. But the ghosts come to him, at night. And when they talk to him, we can hear him whimper in his sleep." Rikki patted Mitch's shoulder. "Like all police dogs, Valiant was thoroughly trained and forged to give his best to help other humans and pets. And he has a strong pack mentality. And he knew personally each one of those who were slain; heh, he had chosen them himself to form his squad, it came with his rank. So he believes he had sent them to their death by his own will...and it didn't help that those dogs' parents never forgave him.
"And you know what's the worst of it? He was actually getting better, he was recovering. It had taken six months of therapy but eventually Val had gotten into a new purpose."
her ears flattened. "And then, one year later, the human he trusted betrayed him to the mafia and they cut off his arm." her expression became grim. "The thugs made sure he was awake when they threw the limb in the fire so that it couldn't be reattached. And even if the US Army got that shiny new toy for him, the police's shrinks didn't see Valiant fit to operate as a police dog anymore. His purpose had been taken away from him." Talking, her eyes looked like they could actually fire up.
"And just when we thought he could at least find a love life, that...Darien abandoned him without a word. So, Mitch, before you speak 'self-pity' once again, think it over, will ya? Val's the best mutt in the whole world and he got enough kicks in his teeth as it is. And *despite* that he's trying to cope. He's still trying to help others. And now he's got this weird guy, but a lifemate nonetheless, unless zoology 101 is failing me.
"So, yes, Val will be chased by his ghosts, and we in the family will stay by his side without judging. Any question, caro?"
She just hoped she hadn't raised her voice too much.
---
DismayWolf wrote:Lucky perked his ears at the request, "Sure, depends on what kind you wish for, and how soon you would.... He heard the comment of it being next week. He figured he would be able to think something up, but would be best to get to know the fella a bit. When the walked off to talk, Lucky went up to Valiant, but as soon as he got near him, his fear took over and he slowly backed away.
Valiant and Belisarius were working on an obstacles path, when the wolfdog noticed Lucky walking in their direction...then backing away, with a tingle of fear in his eyes. Nonetheless, Valiant smiled and waved to him. "Olà, bello. What are you doing there? Come closer, Bel won't bite. He can do that with *me* only."
The wolf was setting the last obstacles. The path was a circle running through the whole backyard, and it was filled with enough obstacles to give problems to a champion -not exactly what Val had had in mind, but the wolf had insisted: fun didn't mean one could grow lazy. This yard was supposed to shape up the pets...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch's ears and shoulders drooped.

"No," he said to Rikki, "I just, hate to...sigh. I just hate to see someone else in pain like that." Mitch then stopped, not knowing what else to say.

Way to go dummy.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki took Mitch's paws in hers. Looking straight in his eyes, she said, "I know you were trying to understand. In fact, I'm sorry I vented it out on ya; you too have suffered a lot and...well, you're coping your own way as well. And you didn't know half of the things I just said, so...forgive this rabid girl?" And with that, she bent forward and gave the red panda a kiss on his nose tip.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch just hoped that the blush that was forming in his neck didn't reach the tip of his ears in a bright red color.

"Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-s-s-s-sure," Mitch managed to stammer.

Oh, boy. Now what do I do?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: "So mall it is then" Ying exclaimed clasping his hands together while Nalo turned to Nate and explained "malls are like, loads and load of shops under one roof, mostly mainstream shops. it's practically an indoor market apart from those mainstream shops, sometimes there are things going on in them and sometimes they have stuff like Cinemas or Bowling Alleys and such.
Well that was rather, pointless. Thought specter as he felt ignored. he supposed that he'd better act like he'd never done that, and just roll with what they're doing, and started writing on the Tablet to get it speaking for him yet again. The process was rather repetitive at this point, yet he felt it better to keep doing this than switch between writing on the paws of his friends and writing on the tablet if the tablet would let him get more done since it could voice to multiple people without changing what he wanted said.

As he finished writing he gave the command to speak so that it would say "So where is the mall?" and stopped it there, so that it wouldn't say the notes he'd wrote at the bottom of the tablet's writing area.
"Ummm... I'm thinking that way" Archimedes said, quickly looking around and pointing down the road. He had a very good memory for navigation.

"Okay, I think I might have been to one" the black cat said, "I went there with crew a few times during the year. They never said it was a mall though."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:"Aerosmith is fine with me sweetie." Lance said to Kurt as he walked behind the couch and lean against it lightly ruffling Kurt head fur playfully.
Kurt giggled when his partner started playing with him, before blushes when heard "sweetie" -Ok....ok then!- Kurt went to the player and put the disc on it before laugh naughtly -I have an idea- Said before put "Don't wanna miss a thing" and return with Lance. He sitted on the couch but inverted...looking Lance eyes fixely...smiling. -Like this?-Asked
"Y-Yeah this song is fine." Lance said as he looked into Kurts eyes watching the love in them and he smiled sheepishly. Lance closed his eyes and began to lean in, it was time he need to kiss him now it was perfect.

(OOC: do you want them to kiss now blackcateyes?)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch just hoped that the blush that was forming in his neck didn't reach the tip of his ears in a bright red color.

"Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-s-s-s-sure," Mitch managed to stammer.

Oh, boy. Now what do I do?
Rikki nodded, grinning like a cat after the canary meal. "Good. because this time I'm gonna arrange a more decent present...come to my place? We'll ask Mom or Dad to get us to the Mall."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, I-I-I d-d-d-d-on't th-th-th-think y-y-y-you sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-should w-w-w-w-w-worry ab-b-b-b-bout it-t-t-t-t-t," Mitch stammered, "Y-y-y-y-y-y-you and-d-d-d-d-d V-v-v-v-v-v-v-valiant hav-v-v-v-v-v-e d-d-d-d-d-d-d-one s-s-s-s-so m-m-m-m-m-m-m-much alread-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dy." If anyone would turn around and have a look, they would sware Mitch was trying to blend with the corner and slip into the wall.

Oh crap, I just hope that didn't hurt her feelings. Oh crap now what?!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The ferret now was squirming in delight, paws clasped against her cheeck. She so wanted to tell Mitch he was so cute she could eat him...but she feared she'd give him a heart attack, given his present condition.
Instead, she gently tugged at his paw. "Now, now. What would poor Specter think if he saw you stammering like that? You are the fearsome warrior, remember. Now, come on, you need to know the big wide world outside your village. Who knows? You may find something interesting to get for a friend of yours. I'll buy, OK?"
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey saw that Saphia was in her own little world while reading her book and he decided to just head off and leave her in peace. "Now to find out what's going on" Grey said to himself, walking out of the park "I wonder what the time is though" Grey whispered, standing just outside the park. Grey reached into his jacket pocket and couldn't find his watch, he searched his other pocket and, yet again, no watch. Must've fallen out somewhere in the park Grey thought and went back into the park, looking down at the grass, slightly squinting his eyes to find his watch amongst the grass.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It's not the world outside my village that I'm afraid of Rikki. Right now it's you.

Mitch didn't know what to do. Granted, Rikki had found a way to get him to do something, but he still wasn't too sure about it. He looked around the room for guidance. And then he spotted what Lance and Kurt were up to.

And he felt uneasy.

"Acccctually, th-that d-d-doesn't ss-ss-ound too b-b-bad," he said, "Oh, w-wait a minute." Then he hastily scrawled the rest of his haiku on the board.

Friends it seems, are here.
Unreal almost it be.
Yet, for now, a joy

"Ready?" he asked, nervously.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:It's not the world outside my village that I'm afraid of Rikki. Right now it's you.

Mitch didn't know what to do. Granted, Rikki had found a way to get him to do something, but he still wasn't too sure about it. He looked around the room for guidance. And then he spotted what Lance and Kurt were up to.

And he felt uneasy.

"Acccctually, th-that d-d-doesn't ss-ss-ound too b-b-bad," he said, "Oh, w-wait a minute." Then he hastily scrawled the rest of his haiku on the board.

Friends it seems, are here.
Unreal almost it be.
Yet, for now, a joy

"Ready?" he asked, nervously.
"Then let's go!" rikki tugged mitch with him as though he were some doll.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: "So mall it is then" Ying exclaimed clasping his hands together while Nalo turned to Nate and explained "malls are like, loads and load of shops under one roof, mostly mainstream shops. it's practically an indoor market apart from those mainstream shops, sometimes there are things going on in them and sometimes they have stuff like Cinemas or Bowling Alleys and such.

"Ummm... I'm thinking that way" Archimedes said, quickly looking around and pointing down the road. He had a very good memory for navigation.

"Okay, I think I might have been to one" the black cat said, "I went there with crew a few times during the year. They never said it was a mall though."
"Thank god you know Archy, I'd just get us lost again..." Ying said with a hint of relief before saying "So Archy, you'll lead the way then"

Nalo turned to Nate and said back "So if you've been before you should be able to get the grip of it again". with a smile before turning to Archy and Specter and asked Archy "is Specter just borrowing the tablet off you because maybe if it has a technology shop we can get him his own, or maybe there's a stall that has tablet decorations on them to make that tablet, Specter's own"
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter gave another look about, keeping vigilant on his moving guard, and seen a fox that seemed to be looking for something. Turning to his group, he wrote on the tablet at scribble sounding speeds to convey a message through tablet. Once he was done writing, he went through his standard start/stop loop to make the tablet say "That tablet idea is cool, I'd like to have on at home, and yes this tablet is borrowed from Archy. Anyways, do you guys think we should help that fox find what they're looking for first?", but keep his notes hidden.

He'd never really been fond of the idea of going somewhere popular, given his dislike of crouds, but he wanted to keep them entertained since they were doing their best to make him feel like he's a normal part of their group. Thinking back on his days in the shelter, he'd never really been invited to a group since he was taken out of that house. Maybe I'm just being to cautious? no, last time I thought that, I pushed a boundary and got a good bonk upside the head... Best to stay cautious. He thought.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant chuckled at the sight of Rikki leading effortlessly Mitch out of the yard. He wondered where they were going, but he decided nit to pursue the matter -after all, she had the right to build her own social life after spending so much time taking care of him...

"Mitch, Have you ever thought about something useful or shiny you would like for you? Shiny things are so...exciting!"
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:(OOC: do you want them to kiss now blackcateyes?)
(OCC: Sure sounds perfect)
IceKitsune wrote:Lance closed his eyes and began to lean in, it was time he need to kiss him now it was perfect.
Kurt excited looked to his partner eyes silently....he could get lost in those giants and pretty eyes. He knowed what was about to happen...and couldn't be more happy. So he started to move his tail quickly (Like a dog :lol: ) and slowly started to lean near of Lance's face looking him fixely with a shy smile in his lips and his red blushed face showing his joy.

-You are cute...you are so perfect-Whispered before close his eyes and lean to Lance to kiss him
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris walked along the sidewalk, her fists clenched. She wasn't sad about Blueberry, anymore. But now she was angry. She stormed about the sidewalk, her ears flat, and her tail waving frantically in anger. She glared at the ground in front of her feet. She passed Archimedes, Ying, Nalo and Specter along the sidewalk, hardly even acknowledging them, even thought she was only a few feet away.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter went behind Archy trying to hide from the passing cat, who seemed to be angry about something. It didn't occur to him he was still to big to hide behind Archy effectively. Cats from when he was in the shelter had always been cruel when they were angry, and liked to pick on him, since he was the only nervous, shaken, easily made fun of cat that was there.

Not including when he was Iblis anyways, but he'd prefer to be made fun of rather than not remember what his angry alter ego was doing to the other animals, a preference that had stuck with him since he figured out about his alter ego's destructive nature. He'd tell someone about it, but he was made fun of for it when he was in the shelter as well, so what would make them treat him any different than they did about the matter?

Nothing. was his answer, and he didn't even question the thought, regardless as to if it matched their personalities or not.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Mitch, Have you ever thought about something useful or shiny you would like for you? Shiny things are so...exciting!"
Glad to be out of there and unable to resist Rikki, he still was confused.

Shiny? What the heck is something shiny, I know a poem about a certain shiny, but I don't think she means that.

"I thought we w-w-were talk-k-king ab-b-bout something for somm-m-one else," he said. Then a thought came over him.

"Rikki..." he said.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:Specter went behind Archy trying to hide from the passing cat, who seemed to be angry about something. It didn't occur to him he was still to big to hide behind Archy effectively. Cats from when he was in the shelter had always been cruel when they were angry, and liked to pick on him, since he was the only nervous, shaken, easily made fun of cat that was there.

Not including when he was Iblis anyways, but he'd prefer to be made fun of rather than not remember what his angry alter ego was doing to the other animals, a preference that had stuck with him since he figured out about his alter ego's destructive nature. He'd tell someone about it, but he was made fun of for it when he was in the shelter as well, so what would make them treat him any different than they did about the matter?

Nothing. was his answer, and he didn't even question the thought, regardless as to if it matched their personalities or not.
"The tablet's all his" Archimedes said, "he can keep it if he wants." With that, the dog looked around to make sure he had his bearings right, then turned in the direction of the mall. "Alright, so, lets head to the mall."

As they set out, Nate followed behind, "Yea, but, I never liked their sound system there. They played horrible quality background music."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:
Glad to be out of there and unable to resist Rikki, he still was confused.

Shiny? What the heck is something shiny, I know a poem about a certain shiny, but I don't think she means that.

"I thought we w-w-were talk-k-king ab-b-bout something for somm-m-one else," he said. Then a thought came over him.

"Rikki..." he said.
"Yes?" She asked, stopping.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch's stomach turned. He didn't want to hurt her feelings. He really didn't. But he had no way of knowing whether or ont this would or not. Sure the orginization had shown them examples, but, nothing was quite the same in reallity.

"Um, w-well, uh," he said, scratching his head and shuffling his feet, Mitch cringed and swallowed hard.

"I, I, I, d-d-d-don't th-think, phew," he began, "W-w-w-w sh-should t-take this t-t-too f-f-far." He cringed. Fearing a smack, a curse, or a comibination of the two.
valerio

Post by valerio »

At those words, Rikki stroked his cheek. "Mitch, dear, dear fried o'mine... I'm only being exhuberant like every ferret in the world. I *know* you have so many things to sort out, and perhaps you want to find a nice red panda lady to start a family with. But hey, you also *really* need to get out of your shell. And I'm gonna be your guide, you like it or not. So, let's go!" and with that, she dragged him toward her house.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:(OOC: do you want them to kiss now blackcateyes?)
(OCC: Sure sounds perfect)
IceKitsune wrote:Lance closed his eyes and began to lean in, it was time he need to kiss him now it was perfect.
Kurt excited looked to his partner eyes silently....he could get lost in those giants and pretty eyes. He knowed what was about to happen...and couldn't be more happy. So he started to move his tail quickly (Like a dog :lol: ) and slowly started to lean near of Lance's face looking him fixely with a shy smile in his lips and his red blushed face showing his joy.

-You are cute...you are so perfect-Whispered before close his eyes and lean to Lance to kiss him
Lance leaned in his eyes closed as well, his lips hit Kurts and they kissed, he wrapped his arms around the cat and lifted him over the couch holding him close and still kissing him.
theblackcateyes

Kurt clossed his eyes tightly and pressed his lips agains't Lance's ones enjoying every second he wanted this so much...he continued kissing him until the song end...then he looked his eyes fixely again.

Thanks..
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Aww, look at them cuties!", Valiant said, his tool box in his paws. "Sorry for interrupting, but the gym is ready. Now we can do more than playing tag variations when we want some exercise."
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah sat next to Lance and Kurt not really knowing what to do and scooted over a little as they both kissed. He went over to the bean chair and sat, listening to the music, not wanting to go interrupt the conversation that Rikki, Mitch and Lucky were having. Valiant walked in and told the news of the gym. "Oh, cool." Dakotah said getting up, "Is it alright to check out? Do you guys want to come with?" he asked looking at all the other pets, hoping that he wouldn't left out this time in something.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"So, exactly what is a mall anyways?" Mitch asked as he was dragged along.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Dakotah sat next to Lance and Kurt not really knowing what to do and scooted over a little as they both kissed. He went over to the bean chair and sat, listening to the music, not wanting to go interrupt the conversation that Rikki, Mitch and Lucky were having. Valiant walked in and told the news of the gym. "Oh, cool." Dakotah said getting up, "Is it alright to check out? Do you guys want to come with?" he asked looking at all the other pets, hoping that he wouldn't left out this time in something.
Valiant helped himself to an orange soda. "Yeah, sure you can. Bel, love, since you really need to wear yourself down a bit, why don't you show him? And try not to outclass him..too much."
Belisarius nodded. He wasn't fond of staying separated from his mate, but as long as Val was at least within hearing range, he was okay with it. "Come. You will be proud of what Valiant thought of." He gently pushed Dakotah toward the exit.
---
xhunterko wrote:"So, exactly what is a mall anyways?" Mitch asked as he was dragged along.
"A place when you can buy everything, from food to apparels. And don't worry over the prices. Val and I got a nice retirement fund that still wasn't spent, so take it easy.,, Ah, one thing, tho: *no* weapons inside the Mall, or the next place we'll be spending the day will be a cage at animal control. Not that I'd mind some privacy..." she grinned, and winked.
theblackcateyes

Kurt wait to the kiss finished and the looked Lance embarrased, he downed his head blushed -Thanks...was.....awesome Kurt used to hate blush at every seccond with Lance....

-Sure..let's go buddies-