HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked at Guy and nodded realizing he probably should have stepped in him self. "Guy's right everyone we should just calm down and start this thing over. Eris I think that you should apologies to everyone for throwing the fire cracker and promise to not do it again." Lance said realizing that by the way she acted she most likely would never keep such a promise but it would be a nice gesture anyway. "So what do you say Eris?" Lance said holding out his paw for Eris to shake.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Hey Destiny... look I'm sorry for going all googly-eyed over you, it's just that you remind me so much of my former girlfriend. You resemble her so closely that I almost thought you were her..." Shamrock looked over at Lance "I think Lance is right, lets just give each other a fresh start, I mean I've only been here for a few minutes and already I've left you guys with a bad impression." Shamrock looked back at the group as a whole I'm all up for going down the hole if you guys are! What do you say?"
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Challenger01 wrote:"Hey Destiny... look I'm sorry for going all googly-eyed over you, it's just that you remind me so much of my former girlfriend. You resemble her so closely that I almost thought you were her..."
Dakotah laughed a little at this, "What do you mean Destiny reminded you of your old girlfriend? You trying to say your girlfriend looked like a cat?" He started laughing more.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris rolled her eyes but smiled at Lance, "Alright. I'll still pull pranks on you guys, but they'll be more fun, and less destructive." She promised
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny rolled her eyes again. "That's as probably as close as we'll get with you." she said to Eris. She turned to Shamrock.
Challenger01 wrote:"Hey Destiny... look I'm sorry for going all googly-eyed over you, it's just that you remind me so much of my former girlfriend. You resemble her so closely that I almost thought you were her..."
"Don't even worry about it. I'm totally fine with reminding you of your old girlfriend, as long as she wasn't bad or anything. But I don't think I'm her, because I've never met you before now." she smiled. "And I don't think we can fit down that hole....even though that would be really cool."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy surveyed everyone again. When he was satisfied that everyone was more or less making up, he smiled. "Alright then! It looks like the "tunnels" weren't quite what we expected, but I'm sure there's something else we cna do to keep everyone entertained!"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Alright then, since the tunnel was not all that exciting do you guys want to continue exploring the forest? Because I think there is a stream and a lake some where deeper in the forest we could go find that. Lance said smiling at everyone starting to get along.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"A stream? Oh cool, I love being in the water! It'll give me a chance to relax after feeling like a idiot earlier..." Shamrocks tail began to wag slightly with anticipation.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, "A stream? That sounds like fun! I wonder if they're any fish in the water!" She exclaimed
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Alright then its agreed lets get going. Lance said as he began to walk in the direction he heard the stream was. As they passed many different trees and a few off beaten paths that were clearly made by wild animals or humans that were looking for a more untraveled path to follow. He began to hear the the faint sounds of the stream in the distance but it was getting closer.

I think we're almost there guys. Lance said back at the group.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Yeah, I can kinda hear that running water sound, haven't heard it in years. Although..." Shamrock stopped for a moment to look at the trees "...I haven't seen such nice trees in so long. I really need to get out more." Shamrock ran and caught back up with Lance.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy trailed a little behind the others, moving at a more steady pace than before. He'd been to this stream before. It was a nice spot, good for practicing his guitar.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Yeah the trees around here are very nice. Lance said to Shamrock walking closer to the stream. He turned down a bend in the path and arrived near a small off beaten path that lead to the stream. Its right over here everyone. Lance said as a walked up to the stream.

It had a small shore that could be stood on, the stream it self was at least a foot and a half deep in most places and about three feet deep in some of the more deeper areas,at least where the group was. The current was some what fast but not not over overpoweringly so. The stream stretches further then could be seen in both directions, to the left was the lake that rested further down in the woods.

(OOC: Ok guys I going to leave some up to you to describe.)
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Oh wow! Awesome!" Shamrock looked at the perfectly flat lake, it's water glistening like a fresh piece of blown glass "Anybody else ready to have some fun?!" Shamrock sprinted toward the water and rubbed his shamrock ID tag with his paw. He yanked off his collar and threw it on the ground. "CANNONBALL!" And Shamrock leapt from the shore off his back paw and rotated himself backwards through the air, leaping into a perfect backflip and grabbing his knees. Shamrock hit the water after one full rotation landing on his tail, and quickly swam back to the surface. "Oh man, this water is perfect! Come on in guys!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy grinned, setting his guitar and collar under a nearby tree. The dalmatian wasted no time in clambering up said tree, and moving quickly out onto a limb hanging over the water. With whoop he sprung off, hitting the water with a huge splash. He burst form the surface again, fur plastered to his skin and laughing. He flung his bangs from his eyes, grinning up at the others. "Cmon! It's great!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny laughed and shook her head. "Normally, I'd hate getting into the water, but you guys make it look like a lot of fun, so..." she took off her sunglasses and watch, and took a few steps back. She charged toward the water and leaped into the air right before she was about to touch the water. She did a graceful flip before submerging with only a small splash. Destiny surfaced, smiling and pushing her fur out of her eyes. "Hey, you're right, the water is great!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris laughed at the others having fun, "I don't like the water, so I'll just sit here by the side." She told them as she sat down on a rock near the water.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance let out a chuckle as he saw the others jump in the water. I might as well join them. He thought as he jumped into the water and began splashing every one around him.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny didn't just splash Lance back. No, in the rare times she got in the water and someone picked a splash fight with her, she would counter with the biggest, tallest, water wave she could make. Which is what she did to Lance.
"Hi-YAAA!" she said, smiling as she pushed a giant wave towards Lance.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock saw a giant wave from his peripheral vision crash down upon Lance...Jeez, I'm glad I'm not Lance right now, cause Destiny is not messing around with the splashing business...he thought to himself. Although I too wouldn't mind being splashed too bad.... lets see here Shamrock followed Destiny's technique and made the largest possible wave he could, knowing that if he did it right, he would get one in return.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy chuckled, splashing back at Lance playfully. eHe was caught off guard when Destiny splashed the Doberman. The towering wave hit Guy as well, leaving him sputtering and blinking water from his eyes. "Oi!" He shouted in mock indignation. He chuckled again, starting to splash Destiny, but yet another wave crashed down on him as he was caught yet again in the crossfire. "Oh come on!" He laughed, sending his own wave at anyone he could reach.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance tried and failed to cover his face from the water with his paws as the wave of water hit him. He began laughing and tried to emulate Destiny by making his own huge wave of water sending it toward her. This is so much fun. Lance thought as he then saw another wave from Shamrock coming toward him Oh great. he said as the wave came at him he then sent back his own wave at every one around him laughing happily the whole time.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris laughed at the others splashing around in the water. As much fun as it looked like they were having, she didn't mind getting wet but she couldn't swim, so she just stayed on the sidelines. She laughed more and scooted closer to the water, sticking her feet in water. She kicked at the water, sending splashes towards the others.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock looked up from the fun he was having to see Eris at the edge of the lake "What's wrong Eris? Why don't you want to come in? Can't swim or something?" Shamrock really wanted to see everyone in the lake having a good time, and felt that Eris being left out was very rude. Shamrock swam over to the edge where Eris was and put his arm on the edge of the dirt.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, "I would come it, but I can't swim. But sitting on the side is fun too!" She replied, moving her feet around in the water.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Are you sure? It's really not that deep. Even then, I was trained as a lifeguard, so if anything happened, you know I'd be here!" Shamrock happily crossed him arms on the edge of the lake and looked up at Eris with a huge, stupid grin on his face from the splashing earlier.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris looked at the water, "Are you sure?" She asked, sounding a little unsure, "I don't want to be burden or anything." She said, rubbing the back of her head, looking guilty for the first time.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Naw, no problem at all! I had to watch over 60 people at once for eight hours at times, watching over you will almost be an honor!" Shamrock offered his paw to Eris and nodded toward the water, discreetly asking her to come in.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled and took Shamrock's paw, "Alright! But if I drown, I'm gonna come back to haunt you!" She taunted him as she drew closer to him, into the water.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Well, as a lifeguard, I DID have to know CPR, if you do trust me, I promise nothing bad will happen to you!" Shamrock took Eris' hand lightly and guided her into the lake. "Hey, if you want, you can always ride around and splash everyone on my shoulders!"
Last edited by Challenger01 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris laughed softly and ran a finger along Shamrock's chest, "Oh, you would like that, wouldn't you?" She teased as she passed him, "I don't want to stop you from having fun." She told him.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Are you joking?! I would love to see everyone in here having fun! I would simply enjoy the..." Shamrock felt Eris' warm fuzzy paw rub his chest and blushed a little bit "Wait... are you teasing me a bit? Cause if you are, I certainly wasn't expecting that." Shamrock looked up at Eris' and invited her into the water to have fun with everyone.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris winked at Shamrock and stuck her tongue out, "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." She joked as she head towards the others, "But for now: Let's have fun!" She yelled as she splashed at Destiny.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance stopped splashing every one and looked over at Eris. "Glad you decided to join us Eris." Lance said smiling. He then drew his paw back in the water and sent a splash toward Eris.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris laughed and put her hands up to block the splash, "I couldn't let you guys have all the fun!" She said to him, sending a splash back at him.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock swam back up to the group, but stopped by Eris on the way over and whispered into her right ear "Hehe, well, if I hadn't been a lifeguard for three years, everybody but you might be having all the fun, but that wouldn't be fun for me or everyone else. And I'm glad you joined..." Shamrock swam back over where he originally was and got ready to begin another round of splashing.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris nodded, "I'm glad I joined too." She told him as she smiled and splashed him a little as he swam out. She splashed at Lance again
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled splashing her back then turned to Guy and sent a splash in his direction. He then pushed off and started to swim away so they could not splash him. Ha, now you can't get me back! He said from a little ways away.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny giggled. "Seems like I've started an epic Water Battle." she grinned at Erin. "And now I have a new target!" she added jokingly.
Last edited by The Game on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Not unless I get you first Thought Shamrock. Shamrock turned a quick 360 and used his tail to create the primary wave, and used him arms to create the secondary wave following the first. Oh man, I know I'll definitely get something in return for this, considering I haven't been splashed too much.... Shamrock eagerly awaited the look from Destiny's face....