HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by MrNeonShot »

The vet's? I don't know! Winni replied and giggled slightly.

Wiggins heard the knock and opened the door.
Hey, Mitch! Wiggins greeted. Come on in, we've got plenty of room!

((ugh, I thought I fixed my post. I must have hit cancel instead of submit :b))
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, you guys surely chose an interesting place to live," Rikki commented. "How many living here?"
Last edited by valerio on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Just me and my parents. We host a lot of family gatherings. Wiggins replied.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Did I miss a post in which MrNeonShot described the house more thorough or is the map all there is?

ic

Mitch looked at Rikki with a raised eyebrow.

"Heh, definitely interesting," He said, echoing Wiggins.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

((The house has a large property with a fence around it. There are some tree's scattered about, and a garden with angel statues lining up to a fountain towards the right of the house.))

Wiggins glanced around the front yard for any new guests.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Angels, heh," Rikki noted. "Reminds me of when that bear helped me and Val to save your valley from the fire, remember luv?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Matatabi waved at the new pets that walked in, holding the back of his head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris walks down the hall towards the door to greet the newcomers.
"Hi, Mitch! Hi, Rikki! Is ev'ryone awlrigh' down at da village?"

--------------------
Scotty grins and nods at the mention of Amadora's fists.
"None at all," assures Frances at the mention of offence.
"I'm sure you will do well with them to help you. Do you intend to settle down now that you're here then? And what types of chants and stories do wolves have? I'd love to hear some of them."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Hi, Mitch! Hi, Rikki! Is ev'ryone awlrigh' down at da village?"
"Good as it gets: a lot of serious cleanup to do. Not to mention the delayed preparations for the wedding. But thanks the ancients, no one got hurt."
--------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty grins and nods at the mention of Amadora's fists.
"None at all," assures Frances at the mention of offence.
"I'm sure you will do well with them to help you. Do you intend to settle down now that you're here then? And what types of chants and stories do wolves have? I'd love to hear some of them."
"Yes, we will take place either at the village or close enough to defend it. And if you all will come to the wedding, you will our stories and chants as well during the party."
"Valiant and Belisarius are part of our family," Elio said. "We couldn't miss it even if you threatened us."
"As representant of the Institutions, I will be honored to attend, Walter said
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hi!. Angels, heh," Mitch said, "More or less reminds me of a Doctor Who episode I'd like to not be reminded about."
"Good as it gets: a lot of serious cleanup to do. Not to mention the delayed preparations for the wedding. But thanks the ancients, no one got hurt."
"Unlike here, goodness," Mitch said, heading towards Matatabi reaching in one of his smaller bags, "Here let me help with that if you don't mind."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay." Matatabi said, letting Mitch see his head wound.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins shut the door behind Rikki and Mitch.
---
So how long have you been here?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch took a look and shook his head.

"Not as bad as it looks. Nothing a little Bolt's Bane will cure," Mitch said, taking out a box, some bandages, some cloth, and a water vial. He dabbed the cloth with water and cleaned the red away. Then he opened the box and applied the powder inside to the wet cloth and dobbed it on his head where the injury was. The red started to set quickly. Then Mitch simply wrapped the bandages around his head.

"There that should be okay in a little bit," Mitch said, putting his things away.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki observed carefully Mitch's doing. "You know, I was thinking: How good is the average red panda at Grandstaffe prepared, when it comes to first aid?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thank you." Matatabi said, feeling the bandages.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Good, good. I'm glad no one was 'urt. Oh, you 'ave da doctor over 'ere? Yay! I was worried I'd get be'ind or no' be able ta watch 'im any more. I loved dat episode! Yer know, I still won' go near a cemetery 'cause of it." Chris jokes as she follows the ferret and panda into the house. She watches Mitch patch Matatabi up and complements him on his neat job.
"Where'd yer learn dat den? Did yer shaman teach yer?" she queries.

--------------------
"We'd be honoured to attend. Thank you. How about howling? Do you do that too or is that a stereotype?"
Frances, getting a few ideas from the politics between the wolf and panda clans, pulls out a small notebook and jots a few thoughts down in it for future reference. Who knows? Perhaps the wolves or pandas will end up in a story?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Your welcome," Mitch said, then to Rikki, "It's one of the first things your taught in school and one of the first things a soldier is taught, heh. I mean we are feral. We have to only rely on ourselves."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"About a year or so ago when the village was first brought here," Fellsward said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Your welcome," Mitch said, then to Rikki, "It's one of the first things your taught in school and one of the first things a soldier is taught, heh. I mean we are feral. We have to only rely on ourselves."
"Right, but not all ferals I met were so prepared. But again, in my job I was lucky if I met a stray pack with scrap knowledge of such notions. They weren't organized as you are."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Yeah, and the treasure could be in the sky! Will was coming down from his creative burst now, and started to take in his surroundings again. Wait... are we still playing Hide and Seek? It's been a while... The mink decided that it was better to be safe then sorry, and headed out of the office and down the stairs. As he came down, he saw the group gathered around talking, and asked, "U-um, are we n-not playing anymore?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star walked down the stairs and rubbed the back of his head, "Well, what now?"
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay patted Matatabi on the arm. "Glad you're gonna be okay. You're a cool dude, glad I actually stepped outside today." Blay said with a smile.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch turned and nodded to Chris.

"Yep, it's on every now and then. I just, don't, get it," Mitch said, "But as far as who taught me, yes our shaman did." Then he turned to Rikki.

"I guess not. But then, we've had time to settle in a valley and grow and learn a little I suppose," Mitch said to her. He then waved to the pets coming down the stairs. Upon noticing someone new, he decided not to say anything yet and simply smiled at the new pet.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sorry, game over. Wiggins said. COME ON OUT, REMAINING PLAYERS! Wiggins shouted.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"We'd be honoured to attend. Thank you. How about howling? Do you do that too or is that a stereotype?"
Frances, getting a few ideas from the politics between the wolf and panda clans, pulls out a small notebook and jots a few thoughts down in it for future reference. Who knows? Perhaps the wolves or pandas will end up in a story?
"Oh, no stereotypes," Amadora grinned. "But with some exception: for example, we don't gather for the hunt through howling, that's stupid, it scares the preys and warns rival packs about our position.
"We are not Moon-addicted. We use to sing to her on certain special occasions, not every night. When a new couple is formed, they howl their union to the skies, and so we do every time a new member is added to the pack, so that everyone knows we're growing and we're strong. It may happen that we howl to call out in case we're lost: whatever the risk, the pack must be united. Only those too old to tend for themselves or the sick ones beyond cures are left behind, and they know better than call out and waste what few time is left them."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty nods.
"Makes sense." he types, then stops, trying to think of something else to type. He's about to write something else when his nose tingles. Frowning worriedly, he taps at his tablet again.
"Does anyone else smell smoke? I think it's coming from the kitchen..." He wheels his chair in that direction, still sniffing. Frances, watching, sees a thin trail of smoke emanating through the doorway. Scotty, already there, stops and wheels his chair back hurriedly.
"Fire! FIRE!!!" his tablet yells as the alarm on the ceiling begins screaming shrilly. In the kitchen, Frances had without thinking dropped the tea-towel she'd used to remove the hot tray from the oven onto the stove top. In her house this had never been a problem as the stove top was rarely used but here, still hot from the pasta and from Frances having forgotten to turn it off, the element had eventually caused the towel to burst into flame, a flame which now threatens to jump from the stove to the plaster wall if it's not immediately extinguished.

--------------------
"What do yer mean, yer don' get it? A-and if it's no' rude ta arks, do yer know abou' da plants 'ere or are is i' more da plants from China or wherever red pandas are from dat yer know abou'? Sorry fer my ignorance."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolves reacted as their instinct dicated: evacuate the area! The nearest ones to the windows opened them and jumped out. The others went for the door.
Belisarius and Valiant came out their room, Valiant already holding a fire extinguisher and running. Nobody move! I'm gonna take care of it! Good morning again, ma'm," he said to Frances, before opening the valve and dousing the flame with foam -CO2 being too dangerous to use in a closed environment.
"There," he said, panting. "I think I broke my speed record with this one. Everyone ok?" he called out, while Cinzia used the broomstick tip to turn off the home alarm.
"I'm...fine," Walter said, still blinking his eyes from the speed to which the wolfdog had reacted. "Impressive, I must say. You should work with my brother from time to time."
"Ah, thanks, Sir. It's just that fire training came with animal rescue, back in Italy. And, Scotty, great thing that tablet of yours! We should connect one to the alarm system."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch shrugged.

"I just don't. The timeline is so messed up and wacky even Rikki can't explain it to me," Mitch said, "We're from the Himilayas. And yes. Most of our plant knowledge comes from there but we were able to find substitutes here as well."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. Cool. Yer doin' wewl den. I don' recognise any of da plants over 'ere. Dey're all diff'rent ta back 'ome. So... wot shall we do now den, Wiggins? Yer gonna be awlrigh', Matatabi?"

--------------------
"Heh, thanks. It'd be nice to have some kind of app so I don't have to type a call for help like that. I don't think I've ever seen anybody move that fast before though. Well done."
"But... What caused it? What happened?" queries Frances, still baffled by the speed at which events had unfolded.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks Blay. Yeah, Chris, I'll be fine." Matatabi said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, thanks. It'd be nice to have some kind of app so I don't have to type a call for help like that. I don't think I've ever seen anybody move that fast before though. Well done."
"But... What caused it? What happened?" queries Frances, still baffled by the speed at which events had unfolded.
Valiant stuck out his tongue in a grimace as he lifted up a charred towel from the stove. "Guess someone left this on a hot surface, and the polyester caught fire."
Cinzia patted Frances' back. "Hon, don't worry, I know it wasn't intentional. And it was my kitchen and my responsibility to check ot for that mistake. Happens: Once I left a frying pan full of oil on the fire and father saved at the last moment our kitchen from torcching up,
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins thought for a moment.
I heard someone would be moving into the house next door! Maybe we can go say hi if she's home!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch shrugged.

"I just don't. The timeline is so messed up and wacky even Rikki can't explain it to me," Mitch said, "We're from the Himilayas. And yes. Most of our plant knowledge comes from there but we were able to find substitutes here as well."
"I guess you just need a mind made for that kind of stuff to understand it," Jess chimed in. Her friend Kat had actually gotten her into the show a few years back.
MrNeonShot wrote:Wiggins thought for a moment.
I heard someone would be moving into the house next door! Maybe we can go say hi if she's home!
"Oh, that sounds like fun," Jess said with a wag. More new friends.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star rubbed the back of his head, nervous to meeting yet another new face, "Y-yea, sounds like a good idea."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt you think Rikki?" Mitch said to her.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"I suppose it wouldn't hurt you think Rikki?" Mitch said to her.
"Fine by me."
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

"Sounds like an idea. I was just about ready to power down for the day, but there's a reason for stay out of the old comfort zone a bit longer." Blay said. Think I'm getting the hang of this "socialize" thing.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Matatabi walked around and accidentally tripped over his own feet paws. "Woah!" he exclaimed as he fell to the ground.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sounds like fun. Do yer know anyfink abou' da new pet?" Chris is about to add something else when Matatabi trips and falls. She hurries to him and helps him back to the couch.
"I fink Matatabi - hey, can I call yer Mat fer short? I fink Mat needs ta sit down fer a bi' longer. Yer awl right, mate?"

--------------------
Frances sits down heavily upon the nearest chair.
"I... I nearly burned your house down... You could have lost everything! I... I'm so sorry! I... I don't know what to say! I'm so sorry! I was never meant for the kitchen! I should keep well away before I do end up destroying something. I'm so sorry about your poor beautiful towel." She buries her reddened face in her hands, fighting the urge to cry again.
Scotty wheels his chair over to his friend and rubs his head on her arm in the manner peculiar to cats, trying to comfort her.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm fine, just a bit disoriented." Matatabi said, rubbing his head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Frances sits down heavily upon the nearest chair.
"I... I nearly burned your house down... You could have lost everything! I... I'm so sorry! I... I don't know what to say! I'm so sorry! I was never meant for the kitchen! I should keep well away before I do end up destroying something. I'm so sorry about your poor beautiful towel." She buries her reddened face in her hands, fighting the urge to cry again.
Scotty wheels his chair over to his friend and rubs his head on her arm in the manner peculiar to cats, trying to comfort her.
Cinzia just hugged her softly, like a mother would do with her daughter. "Dear, I lost count for a long time of the things that were taken away from me. A towel can be bought again. Elio is a wizard with domestic jobs, he'll fix the kitchen in no time. And consider this: In just one day you made such progress from knowing naught to fixing a dinner for wolves. If you stopped at every incident, what would be of your own life." She patted Frances' hand. "Now now, I'll fix you some camomilla. You youngsters are too addicted to coffee." With that, Cinzia walked back to the kitchen, humming the notes from 'Funiculì Funiculà'.