HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy groaned, slumping over his guitar slightly. "I don't remember anything..." He sighed, glancing down at the empty cans of soda strown over the ground.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet scampered down the tree and stood next to Guy, putting a paw on his thigh. "Why not, did you hit your head or something?" Normally scarlet would have heard the approaching group, but Guy's playing was too loud.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

As they walked to the park Derek held out his paw to Destiny, "Hey, didn't get a chance to say hi, I'm Derek."
-----
(At the park)
Derek paused before following Lance. He was starting to have trouble remembering names. He had met so many people that it was starting to get overwhelming. Though the dog playing the guitar kind of intrigued him. "I wonder what kind of music he likes, maybe we could swap favorites", he thought to himself as he followed Lance.

(OOC: Sorry bout lack of posts, been watching my brother this week from 7 til 4 because my he doesn't start school yet and my mom's school job started this week, that with college stuff puts a damper on my ability to think)
* My Steam Account * My DA (writing) *
"They say misery loves company, ain't there something else we can share. Are you still there? Do you still care? That's all I really need to know." - Kansas - Need to Know
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny shook Derek's paw. "Nice to meet you Derek." Before following them to meet the other dog, she put on her sunglasses, which let her get a good look at everything behind her. She saw the cat just as she went to hide in a bush. She saw the bag, and tensed. Anything can be in that bag.... she kept the sunglasses on and played cool, but she was thinking of how to get the bag away from the cat if she got too close.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris snickered a little as they went towards the forest and the dog playing guitar. She didn't know Destiny saw her, so she quickly dashed from one bush to the next until she was in the forest, waiting for them.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy shook his head slowly, kicking one of the cans with his foot. "No, not my head. It was these things I assume." His eyes wondered around the scattered sodas. "I wish I knew why-" He stopped as the sound of others approached, looking up to see a group of pets coming toward them. He gave the newcomers a curious look, but smiled politely. "Hello there." He chimed, still strumming at his guitar. "Haven't seen you in a few days, Lance." He nodded to the only pet he recognized.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Oh hey Guy. So playing your guitar for the park again are you. Lance said walking up to Guy. He looked around see the scattered orange soda cans laying on the ground next to the Dalmatian.Did you have some sort of party last night and not invite me? Lance said. He looked back at the others in the group Oh yeah everyone this is Guy Pennington, Guy these are some new guys to the neighborhood. Lance said.

Lance looked over to the side next to Guy seeing the gray squirrel sitting next to guy. Hi squirrel,you enjoying Guys playing? Lance said.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy scratched his head awkwardly. "Actually... I don't know if I had a party or not... I can't remember anything..." He shook off the question, smiling at the new pets. "Hey there. Welcome to the neighborhood!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

IceKitsune wrote:
Lance looked over to the side next to Guy seeing the gray squirrel sitting next to guy. Hi squirrel,you enjoying Guys playing? Lance said.
Scarlet nodded with a smile. "Uh-huh! Guy plays the gee-tar really good!"
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Nice to meet you, Guy" Dakotah said offering a pawshake(?). "Cool to see a pet play the guitar..." He said, then he turned his attention to the Squirrel "Hey, and who are you? I haven't seen you here."
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy reached a hand out to shake the pet's hand. The last note rang out for a moment, before his fingers returned to the instrument to continue playing. He smiled at Scarlet's compliment, watching the others.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:"Nice to meet you, Guy" Dakotah said offering a pawshake(?). "Cool to see a pet play the guitar..." He said, then he turned his attention to the Squirrel "Hey, and who are you? I haven't seen you here."
"Oh me? I'm always here, I live in the forest! I'm Scarlet, who are you?"
Scarlet flicked her tail, still standing next to Guy.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Neko wrote: "Oh me? I'm always here, I live in the forest! I'm Scarlet, who are you?"
Scarlet flicked her tail, still standing next to Guy.
"Well Hey Scarlet, my name's Dakotah, nice to meet you." He said waving his paw at Scarlet "So how long have you lived around here?"
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance cocked his head to one side That's strange maybe you shouldn't have drank so much. Lance said then turning his attention to Scarlet So your name is Scarlet Its nice to meet you. Lance said

So Guy we were all going to explore the woods do you want to come with us? Lance said and then turned to Scarlet Say, Scarlet would you mind showing us around the woods since you live here it would help us not get lost. Lance said smiling.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy thought for a moment. If he had had anything planned for today he couldn't remember it now. The Dalmatian shrugged. "Sure, I can tag along." He stopped playing suddenly and tucked his guitar into its case.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Forty Six & 2 wrote: "Well Hey Scarlet, my name's Dakotah, nice to meet you." He said waving his paw at Scarlet "So how long have you lived around here?"

"I lived here my whole life silly! Where else would I live?"
IceKitsune wrote: So Guy we were all going to explore the woods do you want to come with us? Lance said and then turned to Scarlet Say, Scarlet would you mind showing us around the woods since you live here it would help us not get lost. Lance said smiling.
Scarlet smiled, she was making a bunch of new friends! "Sure, 'll show you around! There is all kinds of neat things to see!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny watched the cat run into the forest. She didn't know if she should follow her, or stay with the possible villains. After a few seconds of indecision, she sneaked away from the other pets and followed Eris, staying silent and out of sight.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris had already climbed up a tree near the entrance and eagerly awaited the group to enter the forest. She did not know Destiny had followed her, but she felt like somebody knew she was there.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Neko wrote:"Sure, 'll show you around! There is all kinds of neat things to see!"
"Alright then..." Dakotah said "I would love to see around the forest and not get lost, you know? It'd be great to have someone lead us." He said smiling at Scarlet.
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Thanks Scarlet that will be a big help. Lance said happily He turned back to the others in the group. All right lets get go... He stopped mid-sentence looking around. Hey where did Destiny go? He asked puzzled a bit by the cats sudden disappearance.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Quickly and quietly, Destiny scaled the opposite side of the tree. She climbed higher then the other cat, the dropped in front of her, using her feet to hang onto a branch. "Boo!" she said, smiling, but her voice was serious.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris, out of pure instinct, jumped up and stood in a stance that looked like she was ready to fight. She relaxed and smiled, "Anyone who can sneak up on me deserves my respect. The name's Eris, and it's a pleasure for you to meet me." She joked, extending a paw to Destiny.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy stood slowly, strapping the guitar case across his back. He looked around. "Destiny? Who's that?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Destiny, the black furred cat with stripes that was with us. I wonder where she could have gone. Lance said scratching his head. Then it clicked. Maybe she already went into the woods without us. Come on guys lets follow her, Scarlet lead the way. He said waiting for Scarlet to take off first.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny turned herself right and shook Eris's paw, with a tight grip. "I'm honestly curious, what's in your bag?" she asked sweetly, though ready to take it by force.
Neko

Post by Neko »

IceKitsune wrote:Destiny, the black furred cat with stripes that was with us. I wonder where she could have gone. Lance said scratching his head. Then it clicked. Maybe she already went into the woods without us. Come on guys lets follow her, Scarlet lead the way. He said waiting for Scarlet to take off first.
Scarlet smiled, "Ok, follow me!" With that she turned and started scampering off into the woods.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:Destiny turned herself right and shook Eris's paw, with a tight grip. "I'm honestly curious, what's in your bag?" she asked sweetly, though ready to take it by force.
Eris smiled, "Oh, my bag? Well, some personal belongings and my 'tools.'" She told Destiny, trying to hide what was inside it. She had smoke bombs easily accessible that couldn't be seen by others, that she could throw on the tree limb at a moment's notice.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny raised a curious eyebrow. "Tools? What do you need tools for?" she peered at her watched, making sure it was still able to shock. If she need to, she could shock this Eris character and get her bag while she was dazed. Or get away from possible harm. Whichever came first.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris laughed softly, "Well, I need them to have fun. I'm an 'entertainer' of sorts. But I only entertain myself, however." She said, leaning against the tree. She narrowed her eyes at Destiny, "So, why do you ask?"
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Neko wrote:
Scarlet smiled, "Ok, follow me!" With that she turned and started scampering off into the woods.
"Wow, Scarlet is pretty quick." Dakotah said, "I think we better follow or else we are going to get lost, Lance." Dakotah said looking back at him. "Come on..." He started chasing after Scarlet towards the woods.
Off the Air.
The Game

Post by The Game »

She shrugged and smiled and fiddled with the tree bark. "No particular reason....I just don't see pets going about with bags slung over their shoulder's everyday." She stopped smiling and narrowed her eyes back at Eris. "I also don't see them acting so suspicious."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, "You don't see them acting suspicious? Well then, those pets must not be planning on having fun anytime soon. Me however, I have something very fun planned." She said, noticing Scarlet and Dakotah enter the woods, "Well look at that. They're already arriving. You can stay and watch if you want." She told Destiny.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance took off after Dakota and Scarlet running to keep up with them. Come on everyone. He said motioning to the rest of the group to keep up with them.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy sighed as the little squirrel sped off. Hoisting his case farther up onto his shoulders, the Dalmatian ran after them. It's too earlier after all those sodas to be running around...
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Watch? Watch what?" Destiny momentarily forgot her suspicions at the mention of the fun. "And how fun would it be?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, "Well, I enjoy making big entrances. And there seems to be some new pets around here. I want to make a lasting first impression." Eris said, removing a string of firecrackers from the bag and a lighter.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny stared at the fire crackers a moment, wondering whether to try and take them or talk Eris out of it. "That may leave a not so good impression...." She said biting her lip and shaking her head. "And it might scare them. Just a little bit." she recalled the dog that had passed out from the shock of her watch. She didn't know Lance or the others that well, but she didn't want that happening again if she knew she could stop it.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled at Destiny, "Hahaha, I never said I wanted a good impression on them. I only said I wanted a lasting impression on them. If they get scared then that's more fun for me!" Eris said, smiling at Destiny.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny looked at her with a neutral expression. That didn't sound very fun."Well I don't think you should do that. Those firecrackers might start a fire, and it could turn into a full blown forest fire. Then we'd have to call the police, and you'd probably get in a lot of trouble." she hoped her logic would change her mind, but she knew it probably wouldn't.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, "I've lit fireworks before. I know how not to start fires. And besides, I'm saving the forest fire thing for later." She joked about that last part, "I take it you're going to try to stop me?"