HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Pecan
Game Master

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Pecan »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Dat's good." Derek is relived and relaxes back into his chair for a few moments before springing forward again. He's an animated man, rarely still, and his cards are flying between his hands again as he idly shuffles them.
"Say, you wanna see some o' da big props we 'ave? Dey're in crates in de basement but we can get stuff out an' open stuff."
"R-really?!" Will exclaimed, eyes wide and alight with excitement. "I mean, that sounds great, but, a-are you sure it won't be a hassle?" His eyes were no longer widening as he asked this, however the excitement was still as prevalent, even as he questioned Derek.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:He didn't jump, Zachary decided later, when the human spoke to him. He didn't jump, he.... flinched. Yeah. do. He flinched about seven inches. "Uh, yes, yes." He nodded quickly. "I'll.... I'll, um, work for food, yeah? And I think it's safer to wait in here," he added, glancing at the door, floor tiles, ceiling tiles and back door quickly before turning his gaze fully to the human who'd talked.
Dorothy looked puzzled. "What do you mean? Safer from...who?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Mitch paused a moment, before face palming, before having his phone buzz with a familiar tone which he immediately checked.
"This is from my dad: Please tell Caesar that all grounds around our territory, which includes at least a twenty mile span, are open. You are technically family now after all, and with that comes an extension of the family rights, there will be a meeting held tomorrow afternoon to finalize things and give you a greater sense of the territory. But for now, please excuse us as we honor our dead and my son due to his nuptial duties. By the way Mitch, speaking of which, makes you, and your detail, and lover, should you wish, exempt from, or at least, being prompt, to state announced functions. Take your time getting here. Remember: The dead are more upset if you neglect the living to spend time with them. Out," Mitch said with a sigh, "Well, that's my orders." He paused a moment.
"So, Bel is part of your pack how, then? Son? Son in law? Because, he is, my fiance's brother's, mate, and that would make him my brother in law," Mitch said, scratching his head, "I think. And depending on how if you two are related you'd be my..."
Agrippina shrugged. "Yes, Caesar wanted him back in the pack, and as long as Amadora is not pregnant she will obey his dispositions. So, yes, a wolf will be your brother-in-law. Amadora is SO going to get annoyed..." she grinned a devilish grin. "And as for the rest of us, we will be just 'cousins', if your king won't mind."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm a... bit of a homeless type, missus," Zachary said, giving a smile that smacked of embarrassment and hoping that explained it all. "But... but I wouldn't run out on you if you feared that," he added, arms outstretched and paws up in surrender. "I got honor and..." he chuckled, "...who runs from food?" He hopped off the stool and approached, holding a paw with dirty claws out. "Zachary, by the way, miss."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'm a... bit of a homeless type, missus," Zachary said, giving a smile that smacked of embarrassment and hoping that explained it all. "But... but I wouldn't run out on you if you feared that," he added, arms outstretched and paws up in surrender. "I got honor and..." he chuckled, "...who runs from food?" He hopped off the stool and approached, holding a paw with dirty claws out. "Zachary, by the way, miss."
Dorothy held Zach's paw. "Charmed, little fella. Listen, what about a deal? Back in the rear we have the staff's restroom. it includes a shower. You get yourself cleaned off nice and good, and you get a heft free meal. you up?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary nodded with enthusiasm. This was working out better than he'd hoped! He slipped through to where the human had gone and glanced around for escape routes again. Yup. Corkboard style ceiling on metal slats. Good. If he needed to he reckoned he could be up into the ceiling in about fifteen seconds from the top of the toilet cistern. He'd used that sort of escape before but he had a faint hope... He made sure his book, a Mills & Boon he'd found a few hours back, was safe inside the body warmer pocket and he set the sleeveless jacket aside to work out this shower. He sniffed at the soap gel and recoiled but, after a moment of squinting at the instructions, worked out what he was supposed to do with it. He almost yelped at the water but allowed it to soak some of the brown off him, watching the soap dribble liberally through his finger pads. He added new and started cleaning himself as best he could.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Please! I just want to make some new friends!"
This was one of the few topics Chip would argue with his mom on. This had happened once or twice before; Chip wanting to make new friends after their moving, but his mom wanting him to stay home, believing it to be safer, since they didn't know the area very well.
"I said no, young man," his mom said, looking very sternly at him. "When we're less busy, or when we know the area more, you can, but not at the moment."
'Annie, how is he supposed to get to know the area if he doesn't explore it for himself?" his dad said, looking up from his book. "Not to mention that the realtor specifically told us that this place is very safe."
"See?" Chip said, motioning towards his dad.
"R-Rex!" Annie said in disbelief of her husband's words. She sighed. "Fine, but you have to be careful while you're out."
Chip made a big smile and hugged his mom, then his dad. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll be super safe! I swear!" He then ran out the front door, eager to find someone to call a friend.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh. Any more and we'll need to call you a town instead of a village." Frances quips before looking where the panda points.
"What's the I.S.? That just looks like a corner to me. I haven't been in this house long enough to spot anything out of the ordinary yet."

--------------------
Scotty smiles at the panda and examines the bead closely before writing on his pad and holding it out to her. He's not sure whether or not she can read but if she can the pad says:
"It's very pretty! Thanks for showing me!"

--------------------
"Well, some people like dem." Chris observes. "But fanks. Dis should be delicious! We'll bring da baskets back when we've emptied dem." she assures before turning back and picking up her own basket.
"Could ya take da ovver basket please, Star? Shall we go inside, everyone? Fanks again for da lift, Borues."

--------------------
"Nah, no 'assle at all. I gotta make sure everyfink got 'ere anyway so it's a good time for me to count da boxes." He gets to his feet and leads the pets downstairs, pausing on the way to grab a clip board with a couple of sheets of paper attached.
"Pick a box, Will."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star merely nodded and picked up the last remaining basket. He remained silent at Chris' question about going in, starting to feel a tad uncomfortable about entering, like Chris and Meeko didn't know him all that well yet he would be in their house, like he was somehow deceiving them. He kept it inside as much as possible, though some of his anxiety may have shown through as he waited for the next step.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Y-you are q-quite welcome," the lead panda said, "And keep the baskets, please, we've plenty m-more wh-ere they c-came from." She then headed off to join the other's departing, nodding to Star as she left with a smile.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch nodded.

"I don't mind at all, heh, and don't go calling him king, not good for his ego, heh," Mitch said, "I was just thinking of seating arrangements. And whether or not Bel's parents are here, that's all. Or at least, what happened to them."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are quite welcome," Borues said as well, before heading off elsewhere.
"Heh heh that's the goal," Anthweather said, "But, watch carefully. Raise your hand dear." An audible, irritated growl could be heard from the corner before, a red panda paw lifted up from, behind? The corner, and waved. The facade of the corner was well done, in fact, if looking closely, only a little off color would give it away!

"They don't like being revealed but we're safe here and he, being my husband, I can do that, eh heh," Anthweather said, "But the I.S. is of course, our CIA, FBI, you know. And the name for them is the Grandstaffe Intelligence Service Trackers. And yes, that is JUST so that, eh heh, our chief can constantly make the joke in the meetings of, heh, getting the gist of it. And yes, should we ever have to deal with the super natural, the orginization would be called of course, GEIST. And yes, they DO meet behind, heh, the meat packing area. Several jokes rolled into one, heh heh. As far as our numbers go, we're also having 200 arrive tomorrow. Busy day."

By now, the extra help had separated the rolls into granny pizzas, with two more being prepped. These were topped with tomato sauce, mushrooms, cheese, and a decent heaping of bamboo. Along with some ground deer before being pushed in the oven.

The panda who offered her necklace to Scotty nodded and put it back around her neck.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Chip ran right INTO another set of three bath ladies with baskets of mushrooms, cheese, and deer cuts. The three toppled like dominoes! Spilling some of the food.

"OOF!" said one as the others were too startled to say anything!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Once the others were gone off on their way Meeko simply observed, "Is it me or did those red pandas seem nervous?" He shook his head at the statement of an idea. Could have been anything else, assumptions were a bad thing. Not relying on them got him here somehow, with a basket full of good food in his paws. "Yes please." He replied after the lets go inside comment, be wonder to see the comforts of a home from the inside.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Oh my goodness!" Chip said, quickly scrambling to his feet. He quickly said, "I'm so so so so so so sorry! I wasn't paying attention when leaving the house cause I was excited to try and find some new friends and wasn't thinking and I'm just so absolutely sorry! Uh, here," he started picking up pieces of the food, mainly the mushrooms and cheese as he said, "I'll put some of this back in your baskets, if you want."
-Monokuma

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After a couple of moments, Zachary turned the shower off - the wrong way at first, which elicited a yelp as the power increased dramatically but then the right way. He found a towel and frizzed himself up into a static ball, which he let out by touching a claw to the metal on the wall. He swung his body warmer back on and crept over to the door to open it a crack and peek through, earwigging for noise as he did so. It seemed quiet out there so he opened the door fully and stepped through into the shop again. "Um, the... the shower is good," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:After a couple of moments, Zachary turned the shower off - the wrong way at first, which elicited a yelp as the power increased dramatically but then the right way. He found a towel and frizzed himself up into a static ball, which he let out by touching a claw to the metal on the wall. He swung his body warmer back on and crept over to the door to open it a crack and peek through, earwigging for noise as he did so. It seemed quiet out there so he opened the door fully and stepped through into the shop again. "Um, the... the shower is good," he said.
Dorothy beamed at the sight. "Oh, my, but don't you look just the cutest fox! Now go take one of those single table. A waitress will be with you in a jiff. By the way, in the meantime would you like something to drink, a quick nibble?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Mitch nodded.
"I don't mind at all, heh, and don't go calling him king, not good for his ego, heh," Mitch said, "I was just thinking of seating arrangements. And whether or not Bel's parents are here, that's all. Or at least, what happened to them."
"Oh, I see. No, none of us has any living parents anymore: The Palatinium Pack was born when us all orfans decided to join forces. We are still waiting to settle before preparing the first litters, and this place will do -and, incidentally, you may now understand why we broke with Belisarius for a while: not only a same-sex relationship seemed...disrespectful toward the gift of life from our relatives, but also just because humans deprived us of our families, his fascination with them seemed way out of place."
"That is so!" said, joyfully, Octavianus, coming from behind Agrippina and patting her shoulder. "But Bel deserved a second chance after your best hunters decided to come out!"
Agrippina groaned/growled. "Don't push your luck...pack brother."
The doberman-patterned wold stuck out his tongue. "Aw, you're just jealous that you haven't found a mate yet."
"Wait till the last of autumn and you'll see."
"Not if Bel and Val adopt first. Who knows, perhaps it will be two nice dog puppies...or two kittens? Life is so full of unexpectes surpriseEEEK!" this time he had to run like a bat when she started snapping after him like a beartrap, not without throwing SOME hefty curses...
----
xhunterko wrote:"Heh heh that's the goal," Anthweather said, "But, watch carefully. Raise your hand dear." An audible, irritated growl could be heard from the corner before, a red panda paw lifted up from, behind? The corner, and waved. The facade of the corner was well done, in fact, if looking closely, only a little off color would give it away!
"They don't like being revealed but we're safe here and he, being my husband, I can do that, eh heh," Anthweather said, "But the I.S. is of course, our CIA, FBI, you know. And the name for them is the Grandstaffe Intelligence Service Trackers. And yes, that is JUST so that, eh heh, our chief can constantly make the joke in the meetings of, heh, getting the gist of it. And yes, should we ever have to deal with the super natural, the orginization would be called of course, GEIST. And yes, they DO meet behind, heh, the meat packing area. Several jokes rolled into one, heh heh. As far as our numbers go, we're also having 200 arrive tomorrow. Busy day."
By now, the extra help had separated the rolls into granny pizzas, with two more being prepped. These were topped with tomato sauce, mushrooms, cheese, and a decent heaping of bamboo. Along with some ground deer before being pushed in the oven.
The panda who offered her necklace to Scotty nodded and put it back around her neck.
"You are quite more organized than I thought," Elio said. "No offense, but I was grown up thinking that only animals capable to serve in a force were the human-trained ones..." He barely, politely stifled a yawn. "Prince, will you excuse us, but we need our sleep. Please do not stop anything on our behalf. I wish our sons had this much fun back when we lived in Italy, heh. It was a plasure, buona notte everyone." He offered his hand to Caesar and Amadora, who shook back, then he and Cinzia left -Not before her saying to Frances, "Dear, remember, when in doubt wait for tomorrow. Buona notte."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

If Mitch showed any emotion at all, it was only caught by those closest to him, before putting on the best nonchalant "smile" he could, pawed away and nervously laughed at the old man's comment. Then he turned back to talk to the wolves again before deciding the better of it. Then he couldn't hold his frustration in any more.

"Ah, that's some more clarity on the subject," Mitch said in response, "SAY you know what love, I think it's gotten a bit stuffy in here and a walk will do us some good." He said, grabbing one of Rikki's paws and heading briskly out the back way.

"Be back in a bit everyone," Mitch said, heading out the door. His detail looked, slightly worried, but shrugged and went back to making pizzas. Tomato sauce was applied.

"Must be something on his mind," Anthweather said, "As far as what we eat, we are omnivorous, but we do feed on bamboo. Plus anything small we can get our hands on. Birds, mammals, fish, other fruits and vegetables." As she said this, cheese, deer sausage, and a hefty helping of bamboo was scattered about the pizzas, before being placed in the oven.

Mitch only intended to walk a little bit. He squeezed, let go, squeezed, let go of Rikki's paw. Stopping at the tree line behind the house, leaning his head against a tree.

"Old people, change slowly," Borues said in front of him. Mitch was too angry to be startled.

"BUT THIS IS MY FATHER IN L-*," Mitch burst out, before a bear paw clasped his mouth shut! Mitch just growled.

"Work through it internally," Borues said, letting go, Mitch burst out loud again, before having it shut again. This happened four or five times. The big bear just sighing. He let go again, Mitch just simply growled, before, defeated, sat down on the floor.

"Not worth it, some need more time to learn then others," Borues said. Mitch put his head down before sighing heavily.

"It's just..." he started.

"No he didn't mean it like that, yes he should have been more careful, yes you should be upset, but not like this, just let it go," Borues said, sitting down, winking at Rikki. Mitch sighed heavily in a huff.

"It's just, sigh, I'm not sure if I'm more angry that I'm angry, or, rrrrrg, it's just stupid," Mitch said, he sighed, took a few deep breaths, closed his eyes, looked up at Rikki. Smiled.

"Sorry love, I don't know why that set me off," Mitch said, getting up.

"You still have some stuff to work through, no need to take it out on him," Borues said.

"I know, I know, it's just, sigh even after all we've been through, he should, know better to say something like that, sigh," Mitch said, still looking at Rikki, "Some people take time, I guess."

Borues nodded.

"So, who's the new neighbors?" Borues said to Rikki.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The panda Chip ran into quickly got up, set down her pack, and started helping the others repack the baskets.

"Oh, thank you, no trouble at all," the panda said, "It's all well preserved. AND it's actually a houswelcoming gift for your family, really. The Bath Ladies of Grandstaffe village have taken it upon themselves to welcome certain new pets and their owners once in a while. We won't be able to visit everyone of course. But please accept this small token of friendship from our village, dear."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh. Wow." Frances smiles after dropping her hand. "Do they, do they have a façade for every house? Or have they been staking me out or something? That's really clever though! I'd never have noticed if you hadn't pointed them out. Oh, good night Mama, good night Pappa!" Frances hugs both the humans.
"Thanks again for welcoming me into your family. It really means more than I can say!" Once they've left she turns back to Anthweather.
"That's a lot of new arrivals though. Will you need any help preparing for them? It would be interesting to meet them and learn about your village and culture. Perhaps I could use something from it in a book, or even just write a book about you guys."

--------------------
Scotty grins at the antics of the wolves and watches fascinated by how the panda teams work smooth as clockwork. He also finds himself glancing at Mitch and especially Rikki though, having hardly had a chance to talk to them yet. He's not sure how to start though or if he should break into their discussion so he decides it's more polite to just watch the ferals at work and play. He also has the sense not to follow them when Mitch drags Rikki out the back door. He's shocked to see a bear out the window though. He grabs the arm of the nearest panda who looks to have authority and points out the window urgently, afraid for the affianced pair in the garden, even more so when he sees the bear batting at the panda's face. He looks between the bear outside and the panda whose arm he's holding, hoping they'll get the message.

--------------------
"Aye, a bit. Dey probably fought we'd be angry or somefink. Sorry." the spaniel apologises, stumbling against Meeko slightly. "I fink I got da heavy basket. Anyway, I fink part o' da nervousness was just a stutter like Will 'as an' dat made 'em seem more scared dan dey was." Chris puts her basket on the ground at the doorstep and reaches into her bag for the key. She rummages around for a while, her arm almost seeming to disappear into the satchel.
"Dis is a magic bag, you know. It opens into ovver places sometimes, like a worm'ole. I can't... Quite... Reach. Can I 'ave da key please, Meeko? It's fallen fru into yer pocket."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Borues nodded.
"So, who's the new neighbors?" Borues said to Rikki.
"Ms. Frances and Scotty. They were in their car together with her husband, when they had an...accident. A very bad one. He died. Scotty lost the use of his legs and his voice. They came here for a fresh start. Valiant knows someone at DARPA, the same military organization that gave him his new arm, who could help Scotty get back on his feet, literally. They are expected tomorrow. Perhaps Scotty could use a couple of strong arms to help him around while he practices his new legs, what do you say?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary chewed his lip to try and stop a tear from forming in his eye. He'd heard of places like this but had thought they only really existed in dreams. A Human who owned a food shop and didn't want him to leave! This human was worth Zach's weight in gold! He almost didn't know what to think... "Um..," he said uncertainly, hopping onto a stool, "Can... can I have some, um, water," he asked quietly, making sure he could see outside from where he sat and that he had a direct bolt path to the other room. He started examining the menu, practising the odder words as he went.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary chewed his lip to try and stop a tear from forming in his eye. He'd heard of places like this but had thought they only really existed in dreams. A Human who owned a food shop and didn't want him to leave! This human was worth Zach's weight in gold! He almost didn't know what to think... "Um..," he said uncertainly, hopping onto a stool, "Can... can I have some, um, water," he asked quietly, making sure he could see outside from where he sat and that he had a direct bolt path to the other room. He started examining the menu, practising the odder words as he went.
The ticking of high heels on the tile floor announced the waitress. "Hi there, cutie!" she said. She couldn't be older than 18, a perfect red head, wearing a standard black uniform with a white apron. She poured ice water into the glass in front of the fox, the cubes tingling merrily. The name on her tag would read 'MAXIE'. "Forgive me for asking, but I can't help noticing: if you have problems reading I can help you. Do you have food preferences I could point out in the menu for you?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

He smiled op at the newcomer, again showing his broken teeth without much meaning to. "I'm trying to learn, yes, M..Maxie? But I'm not sure on this word?" He pointed to the word 'mushroom' on the Country pizza.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:He smiled op at the newcomer, again showing his broken teeth without much meaning to. "I'm trying to learn, yes, M..Maxie? But I'm not sure on this word?" He pointed to the word 'mushroom' on the Country pizza.
"Oh, that's mushrooms. And we also use pepper and cheese on it."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Mush...rooms," Zachary said, playing with the odd word. He's seen them before, of course, but not written out like this. They were a plant, weren't they? "A small... countrrry pizza, um, please?" He lapped at the water.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Mush...rooms," Zachary said, playing with the odd word. He's seen them before, of course, but not written out like this. They were a plant, weren't they? "A small... countrrry pizza, um, please?" He lapped at the water.
"Oky-doky! You had in mind something sweet already, or will you think about it later?" She winked at him. "No one can resist our bourbon vanilla ice cream, topped with meringue and served with a delicate apple sauce and cinnamon. Or you could go for our own "Applegate Special", a local recipe for the greatest apple pie you'll find."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't know what is to happen later," he confessed, but this last half hour has been the best day of my life!". This time the smile positively sparkles despite the teeth. "And I have to try that Apple Pie now, don't I?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Really?!" Chip asked, looking at the panda with excitement. He had been out for three seconds, mainly just running into these poor ladies, and he already had some friends! And they gave him food! He looked at a piece of cheese in his paw and took a bite of it. "Mmm! Tasty!" he exclaimed. "Do you want me to get my mom and dad? They'll probably want it more than I do at the moment. I still wanna explore!"
-Monokuma

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"That, that, would be good, yes," she said, "Although, though, it is for the family. Would you mind introducing them to us then? Before you go running off of course." She said smiling.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borues's eyes went wide, then he looked down, he sighed heavily. Then meekly, and a bit sad, looked back up.

"I do, too, know what it is like, to lose," here, he sighed again, "a loved one and family." He looked down a moment, once more, before his usual self returned.

"Still, if I am to help, it's best if someone were to introduce me, eh?" He said with a grin, looking at Mitch.

"Oh, oh yes of course, follow us," Mitch said, taking Rikki's paw again and leading her and the bear back up to the house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthweather looked down at the pestering cat at her arm, then looked to the window where he was pointing frantically.

"What is it dear? Is there a large mayfly on the window? It is a tad dusty but I see no cause for alarm about it," she said, smiling at Scotty.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I don't know what is to happen later," he confessed, but this last half hour has been the best day of my life!". This time the smile positively sparkles despite the teeth. "And I have to try that Apple Pie now, don't I?"
Maxie giggled. "Tell you what. Us humans, in ancient times, would use to eat the desserts first so to 'prepare' our body for the main course. So i will bring you the apple pie first. Well," she closed the pad she had written the order on and turned around. "See you later, sugar!"
---
xhunterko wrote:Borues's eyes went wide, then he looked down, he sighed heavily. Then meekly, and a bit sad, looked back up.
"I do, too, know what it is like, to lose," here, he sighed again, "a loved one and family." He looked down a moment, once more, before his usual self returned.
"Still, if I am to help, it's best if someone were to introduce me, eh?" He said with a grin, looking at Mitch.
"Oh, oh yes of course, follow us," Mitch said, taking Rikki's paw again and leading her and the bear back up to the house.
Rikki didn't object -after all, it was up to Frances to decide if Scotty needed to sleep and when. She just wished Valiant had had that kind of special attentions back when he was recovering. Save for family and his American friends, he had been pretty much left alone -a thing for which she was glad to have left a nice gift to her former 'colleagues'...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary chuckled. "Can I go home with you," he asked, mostly jokingly. He took another lap from his water.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Oh, sure!" Chip put the cheese and mushrooms back in the basket before running back into the house.
His father looked at him oddly over his book. "Back already?" He asked.
"There are nice neighbors outside! They brought gifts!" Chip said excitedly. He looked around the living room as he asked, "Where's Mom?"
"Kitchen," his dad said, putting his book on the arm of the leather chair as he stood up. "Annie, come outside. We have guests. Apparently."
Annie came into the living room, not even having bothered to take off the apron she had just put on. "Of course we do. Okay, let's go introduce ourselves."
"Yay!" Chip said before grabbing their hands and practically dragging them out the door, stopping just in front of the pandas this time. "This is my mom, and this is my dad."
"Annie,"
"Rex,"
"And now to explore!" the pup said before running off in search of other pets to meet.
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary chuckled. "Can I go home with you," he asked, mostly jokingly. He took another lap from his water.
"Ask when my turn's done. If you'll be here by then, that is. Now off Maxie goes, bye!" she waved here fingers at the fox
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Aye, a bit. Dey probably fought we'd be angry or somefink. Sorry." the spaniel apologises, stumbling against Meeko slightly. "I fink I got da heavy basket. Anyway, I fink part o' da nervousness was just a stutter like Will 'as an' dat made 'em seem more scared dan dey was." Chris puts her basket on the ground at the doorstep and reaches into her bag for the key. She rummages around for a while, her arm almost seeming to disappear into the satchel.
"Dis is a magic bag, you know. It opens into ovver places sometimes, like a worm'ole. I can't... Quite... Reach. Can I 'ave da key please, Meeko? It's fallen fru into yer pocket."
"Probably." Meeko started before letting out a little "Oof." and having to take a small side step to recompose his balance. While they waited at the doorstep he watched and listened to Chris about the magical bag. Though he was not all that big into magic himself he understood the skill it took to be good at performing it well. He paused for a moment a Chris' request, humoring the situation he set down the basket he was carrying. Checking his vest pocket based off feeling alone while eyeing both Star and Chris, Picture, harmonica... Key. Smiling, must have dropped it in there when she bummed into him. Going along with it now though he pulled out the key handing over to Chris the way one would hold a card. "Is this your ca - key?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary waved back, realised he was doing so and stopped. He knew they were still out there, those Pandas. He knew tonight might well be his night. The night he never got back to his den. He'd seen them out and about but kept off their radar as they hunted down the other ferals and made them go away. He might have left but he'd been born around here. He'd tried to get educated around here. This, as a human might put it, was his home. They'd have to drag him ot of here tail first.

But, right now? He didn't give a chuff. He pulled his little book - 'Surgeon of her heart' - from his pocket and started from the page he'd folded over, running his claw tip under the words as he read them under his breath.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty shakes his head and becomes even more alarmed when the bear starts chasing Mitch and Rikki towards the house. He writes urgently on his pad and holds it up for Anthweather to see.
"DANGER! BEAR!" it says.

--------------------
"No, it's me 'ouse key."" Chris quips, playing on Meeko's word fumble.
"Fanks for dat!" she grins, sliding it into the lock and opening the door. "Dad! We're 'ome!" she calls.
"Great! We're down in da basement! 'Ow's Meeko? Did ya get 'im?"
"You wanna answer dat one, Meeko?" the spaniel grins at the ferret.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Anthweather looked at the paper curiously, then looked back out the window.

"Sorry dear, I don't see any dangerous bear out in the woods. We've nothing to worry bout if there was, Borues would take care of them, he plays it tough but he's kind underneath that brown fur," Anthweather said, hoping to settle the cat at ease.

"As for that offer dear, I wouldn't know. We don't need extra help though, we've been WELL prepared for a bit now," Anthweather said, "Oh, and I could do with a tea, dear. I suppose."
Mitch pecked Rikki on the cheek, he hated it when she was distant.

"Penny for your thoughts love?" He asked.
The head Bath Lady of the group bowed her head.

"Charmed to meat your acquaintance," she said, "I'm Breyfeather, Third Head Bath Lady at Grandestaffe Village. We've taken it upon ourselves to greet certain newcomers of Sunset Plateau, especially those that move near our woods, we consider them neighbors. And hope to make them friends soon enough. Do not forget to hesitate to come visit us when you can. We don't have much to offer yet but we do enjoy visitors. Oh, and please take these. Moving in can be a little rough, so, hopefully this extra food can be helpful to you in any way. They are allergy free, hand made too. Please take them." And with that, they backed away one step, and bowed their heads a moment, before looking back up, waiting to see if they responded.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch pecked Rikki on the cheek, he hated it when she was distant.
"Penny for your thoughts love?" He asked.
She blushed slightly. "Remembering old times in Pizzaland. After Val had been dismissed, he never got visits. His 'friends' and his human colleagues were afraid of ending up like him, so we were left all alone. And I worked myself silly creating a bug that...well, exposed their most private electronic files to the public eye, from revenues to anything quite...intimate. Worth it."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary lapped at his water again and looked into the glass. He wasn't getting much out with each lap. So he thought he'd try it the Human way and tilted the glass up towards his mouth... and spilled some. "Come on," he told himself quietly, "you've seen the human cubs do this often enough!" He tried again, this time resting the glass on the top of his lower set of teeth before tipping it gentlt to put the water - and an Ice cube - on his tongue. Pleased with himself he put the glass down and played with the cube on his tongue before whining just a little when he saw he'd gotten his book wet from the spill.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty looks puzzled.
"The bear! Right behind Mitch and Rikki!" he writes, showing the pad to Anthweather again as Frances gets to work on the tea.
"And who's Borues?" he adds after a moment.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary lapped at his water again and looked into the glass. He wasn't getting much out with each lap. So he thought he'd try it the Human way and tilted the glass up towards his mouth... and spilled some. "Come on," he told himself quietly, "you've seen the human cubs do this often enough!" He tried again, this time resting the glass on the top of his lower set of teeth before tipping it gentlt to put the water - and an Ice cube - on his tongue. Pleased with himself he put the glass down and played with the cube on his tongue before whining just a little when he saw he'd gotten his book wet from the spill.
Maxie was there in a moment, just like a mom after hearing one of her puppies. "Oh, dear! It's my fault, I forgot you could use a bowl instead of a glass. Force of habit, sorry." She put a silvery bowl on the table and filled that, then took the glass and put it on the tray where the bowl had been. Then, "Here, let me." She took the book delicately. "Trust me, in a few moments it will be as good as new. Use this." She gave the fox a small towel. "Dry yourself, sugar. Your pie will be here in a moment, ok?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You are very kind, Miss Maxie," Zachary said, before letting his tongue take a short swim in the bowl, drag up a 'bowl' of water and swallow it. "I'll try the 'glass' way again some other time."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You are very kind, Miss Maxie," Zachary said, before letting his tongue take a short swim in the bowl, drag up a 'bowl' of water and swallow it. "I'll try the 'glass' way again some other time."
"Just doing my job..." a delicious smell of freshly baked sweets filled the air. "Pie's ready. Be back in a moment!" And off she trotted.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary had his answer ready for when Maxie returned. "Kindness is more than the job," he said simply. Seen those for who it is part of the job and you show more than they do. You ARE kind. It is your strong... no... strength." He chuckled and face=pawed. "Way to blow speech when I meant it all, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie