HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh come off it, you enjoyed it," he said, stealing a short quick kiss. Again, Mitch stopped for just as split second.

Are you okay Mitch? He thought. He shook it off.

"Anyways, wanna see if we c-can find the b-bottom?" Mitch said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Bottom. Yes. Bottom is good..." she stuttered. She was sure the water around her was boiling. She was having *very* un-pg thoughts about 'bottom'. She needed to calm down and-- "Oh, no," she said, when she saw a furred grey bottom plunging toward them.
"COWABUNGA!" Belisarius said, cannonballing into the water. It was more or less like the explosion of a sea mine.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"HEY! Easy on the lights!" Mitch said in a panic, looked, and the torch was, surprisingly, still going.

"Sheesh, easy there, uh, there," he said, not wanting to add 'killer' to the end. He noticed Rikki's stutter and swam closer. He carefully put his arm around her.

"If you w-want me t-to, uh, uh, what'd m-my dad say? Uh, s-slow down, just, s-say so," he whispered to her.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Jessica immediately ran back in the opposite direction, towards Archy and Nate.

Archy and Nate had split up by now. They were lurking around and on guard. Nate was hidden high within a gathering of trees and Archy was at another gathering of trees so he could climb high if he needed or take off running. Both were watching the oncomming pets.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"HEY! Easy on the lights!" Mitch said in a panic, looked, and the torch was, surprisingly, still going.

"Sheesh, easy there, uh, there," he said, not wanting to add 'killer' to the end. He noticed Rikki's stutter and swam closer. He carefully put his arm around her.

"If you w-want me t-to, uh, uh, what'd m-my dad say? Uh, s-slow down, just, s-say so," he whispered to her.
Her grin almost radiated its own luminescence! "When do I get to meet your parents?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

For a moment, Mitch seemed to zone out.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MITCH! N-Nothing! W-We Weren't d-doing a-anything! That's NOT what I saw! LEAVE them alone! But they were! I said, leave them ALONE!!! Yes ma'am.

Mitch snapped back to reality. He playfully stuck his tongue out at Rikki.

"You already h-have," he said, trying to compose himself, "Besides, mom would put you to w-work right away. So, l-ladies first?" He motioned to the water.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki decided not to press him further. The poor (poor, handsome, smoking h**) guy was definitely as stressed as it was. Man, talk about tight traditions!
"Thank you. I call dibs on any treasure I find first on the bottom!" and with that, she submerged.
Belisarius followed a moment later.

Valiant said to Lance, "We game?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch smiled. And taking a deep breath, mentally and physically, dove in after her.

And Mitch was actually interested in seeing if they could find any treasure! Since his dad and the shaman had said something about owning their own land. He had gone down two lengths when...

Oh k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Harry! W-we weren't, we w-were j-just. Jasmine said to leave us alone! Oh, she isn't here today is she? Now it's my turn....

Mitch snapped back again letting out his air with a gasp.

Oh crap!

He quickly swam back up and burst through, gasping for air and shuddering.

"Huh, huh, huh, huh, phew, cough cough, huh, phew, easy, easy! Phew," he tried to relax and breathe in air. Trying not to cry.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance grinned and nodded "Always!" He said taking off his collar and jumping into the water. He splashed around a bit and dove down under the water seeing if he could reach the bottom. Coming back up a few seconds later he looked around "Well its deep but I think I can make out some of the bottom a bit." He said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant grinned. "heh, you lack the training, pup. C'mon, love," he added to Belisarius. "Time to see who gets down there first!"
Then, as one, dog and wolf both submersed.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch let out a sigh for a moment. Then he swam back to the pebbly shore away from the others. He was just a little out of the light. He hugged his knees close to his chest and stared blankly at the water.

Get out of my head! Just, just leave me alone! Your gone. Just, just leave me alone. Sniff.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Jessica immediately ran back in the opposite direction, towards Archy and Nate.

Archy and Nate had split up by now. They were lurking around and on guard. Nate was hidden high within a gathering of trees and Archy was at another gathering of trees so he could climb high if he needed or take off running. Both were watching the oncomming pets.
[/quote]

Ian chased Jessica towards the other two pets.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Jessica tried two sniff out where the other two pets were hiding... unfortunately she was never that good at tracking. So she just decided to run to one of the tree gatherings, perhaps the one with Archy.
(OOC: tag's not all that fun in this type of RP :lol: )
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki reemerged a moment later. She shook her head and swam to the shore. "Hey, bello. What happened? You were supposed to come..." then she frowned as the light from her collar reflected on his tears. She sat down next to the red panda. "You okay?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"We, w-we were never allowed real relationships, w-well, not, uh," Mitch stammered, "We were always h-hounded. And punished. And, if the c-couple was old enough. Locked in a r-room together. S-so, we tried to hide. And w-when they d-did, c-catch us. Sigh." He looked at her and tried to wipe away the tears.

"I'm, always afraid th-that they're g-gonna be right there," he added, "And w-when they caught you then. They, they. S-sorry. I sh-shouldn't bring it up." He looked down.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"The Organization, you mean? And no, you should *not* keep this all bottled up inside you. It is clearly eating you, and before anything else, you should talk." Rikki put a paw over his shoulder. "You're lucky, heh, I'm used to listen to stories just like yours, so please, feel free to talk. You know you can trust me."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

He managed a weak smile.

"Y-yeah, ok-kay," Mitch said, then, to partly change the subject, "So, f-find any thing? D-dad says it's important that w-we own our own l-land, so, any l-little thing would help. Eh heh, I thought of s-something corny to s-say too, but didn't. Heh."
valerio

Post by valerio »

At that moment, she felt like grabbing him and shake some confidence out of him. Instead, she shook her head no. "I already found my precious, Mitch."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, ah w-well," Mitch said, starting to regain a bit more of himself back, "Race ya to the back?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

She laid down on the pebbly ground. "Or, we could just stay here, enjoy each other's company and wait for the others. Relax, there is no one here who will disturb us." She looked at the quiet, watery surface. "Wonder how long they will be..."

Belisarius was surprised by how much this place was deep.
And dark. If it wasn't for Valiant's collar light guiding him, he'd swim back up. Venturing in an uncharted territory wasn't his idea of fun...*bump*
The wolf didn't curse only because he'd lose oxygen. He extended a paw to the object he had struck with his head. His paw touched an uneven ground, as if the rock was made of piled-up rocks.
Belisarius picked the rock just as Val came close enough to shine some light. Lance, too, luckily, hadn't wandered of*
The collar light shone on the whitish bone of a human skull, the jaw still open in a silent, eternal scream!
Belisarius let out half a scream, then swam back up as fast as he could!
Valiant's light illuminated a whole carpet of human skeletons littering, as the few far he could see, the bottom of the lake!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Not everything has to be skeletons.

"Heh, that sounds good too," he said, leaning back, then, Belisaurus came out of the water, startling him.

"Whoah, man you almost scared..." he said, then with a pause, "Please tell me it's not what I think it is?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki sighed, as she pointed at the angel. "I'm beginning to understand why it was put right here, of all places..."
A moment later, Belisarius crawled out of the water, shaking himself like a mad wet dog. "Dead! The lake's bottom is filled with dead! i think it is, but there are so many of them...Ack! Is my fur beginning to fall off? Am I rotting already?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"No, not yet," Mitch said, "Stay exactly where you are." He then walked over to the wolf and began to arrange stones around his feet.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius watched with interest while the red panda placed the stones around him.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Aaaand done!" Mitch said, "That should protect you from any curses put in this lake to protect it." Mitch then turned to the angel statue and mumbled a small prayer for himself and the others.

"Well, I think that's all the cave I can stand for today," Mitch said, putting his collar and bags back on.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Hey, at least let's just wait for the others. And Bel, that's not a plague pit: it wasn't custom, to bury the dead in the water."
Last edited by valerio on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yeah good idea, wait, wan't?" He asked.

ooc: I thought we discovered the angel statue at the halfway mark. Or is this a new one?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:Rikki sighed, as she pointed at the angel. "I'm beginning to understand why it was put right here, of all places..."
A moment later, Belisarius crawled out of the water, shaking himself like a mad wet dog. "Dead! The lake's bottom is filled with dead! i think it is, but there are so many of them...Ack! Is my fur beginning to fall off? Am I rotting already?"
Lance blinked and looked shocked at Belisarius. "More dead bodies? What is it with this cave." He said getting out of the water and waiting back on the shore.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"i really don't know," Valiant said, shaking. "But they cannot belong to the Order of St.Anthony. First of all, they are buried underwater, and no Christian would do that...unless no other options was viable, but as we've already seen, there was a plague pit already for them. Any other dead was buried in the ground, there was a small cemetery near the chapel, as per custom... But I think I have an idea about the identity of our friends down there..." the wolfdog produced...an indian arrow tip.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Makes sense," Mitch said after thinking a moment, "Mission gone wrong. Horribly wrong."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Makes sense," Mitch said after thinking a moment, "Mission gone wrong. Horribly wrong."
"Are you *kidding*??" Rikki started. "Man, we're going to write the history of the local folklore, here! It's better than being in an Indiana Jones movie! I wote: keep exploring!" she raised enthusiasticallhy her paw, followed by Valiant.
"Long as i won't have to bathe with the dead again..." mumbled Belisarius, raising his own limb.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I however, think that the best option," Mitch said, pausing, "Is to head back and resuply. We don't know how much more is in this cave. Heck, there could be anything. So I think we should head back and get supplies. I'm n-not being a spoilsport here, just trying to have us ready in case something like this happens again." Mitch looked back at the lake water.

Now, the real question is, are you feral animal? Or human natives? He thought curiously.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"At this point I agree with Mitch, we need to head back this is becoming a bit to much." Lance said as he shook him self dry and put his collar back on. "Plus it has to be getting into the afternoon by now everyone is going to be worried about us." Lance added.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Awwww" all three of them said
"you guys are no fun!" Rikki said, kicking a pebble.
"Lance Valiant added, "This is going to be our meeting point for the next time we come here. *We* explore it, next time."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Aww, you can get cute when you act upset you know," Mitch said to Rikki, hugging her gently, "There's always more for later."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The moment he had hugged her, Rikki's eyes went 'dreamy mode' and a dopey smile crossed her lips. "Marry me," she said.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear, I think your mouth is broken," he whispered sweetly to her, "Oh, I'm sorry Valiant, I seem to have broke her."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The italian wolfdog was agape. "I don't know what's your secret, Mitch, but *no* one had ever...well, broken her. I think I like you already. And no, *not* in that sense."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch gave him a wink.

"Heh, well good to know I'm the first one," he said.
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Souske reached Nora "So is my stuff here or farther away?" asked Souske who was visibly shaking at the thought of getting his gear again
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand