HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Moon Howler »

"I assure you that I can handle almost anything the forest can offer on my own." Will replied as he followed the bear "Just point me to the town, so I would stop taking of your time."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"No need to worry about that, it's for breakfast after all," Mitch said, grabbing a cornetti, shoving the thing in his mouth, and then slowly chewing it.
"More like brunch by the time we get it hauled to the chapel," Chello said, grabbing one as well. Though she tore off a piece at a time and took small bites.
"Don't be sore Chellie, it's only a small one so we'll get it there fast," Zhang said, grabbing one and, after taking one big bite, minded himself and took small bites afterwards.
"Delcious! I could live off these!" Zhang said after he finished his first rather quickly.
Cinzia pointed at the tray, filled with a small pile of them. "have as many as you want, just don't start a fight over them."
Elio said, "Remember: Today I am going to call the friars to go take a look at the chapel and see what can be done to make it your house, officially."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded and grabbed a couple more.The other pandas did too.

"Though it's only a temporary solution, that I can assure you," Mitch said, "My dad isn't about to just let a random flood destroy his hand built village just like that."

"Ma'dam, may we take some of these to our comrades? I'm sure they would love these as well," Chello said Mrs. Leone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sure you can, but I would be remiss of my duties to not see you at least to the edge of town," Borues said to Will, "Besides, who knows when that other cat I met last night will show up again." He finished with a slight growl.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Sure you can. I'll go fetch a bag when we're done. Belisarius, be a dear and don't finish them all."
*whimper*
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"And don't worry about a weapon Rikki, we got you a crossbow to use too," Mitch said, "Do you need to grab anything before we head out?"

"Thank you ma'am," Chello said, "Even though you should be on the training bow, but Mitch wouldn't have it. She's trained on fireams, he said."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Not exactly. In fact, I was never formally trained for that: I am a computer wiz pet, I am good at recon, and I only happened to fire an arm a couple of times. Small caliber of course."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I told you!" Chello said to Mitch.

"She'll do perfectly fine, thank you very much, and Zhang, do try to save some for the others," Mitch said to him, who had, eaten five or more. Or was that seven? Zhang was about to put another in his mouth when Mitch said that. He set it back down.

"Shouldn't we be heading back then?" Zhang asked, "It might've gotten away."

"We haven't heard a horn, if there's no horn, then it's still fine," Chello said, crossing her arms.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"I'm sure you can, but I would be remiss of my duties to not see you at least to the edge of town," Borues said to Will, "Besides, who knows when that other cat I met last night will show up again." He finished with a slight growl.
"The panda mentioned that same cat as well." Will said "They said it looked like me... but with in a ninja suit. What can you tell me about him or her?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Him, his name was Pain, he had said," Borues said, "He was irritated, hurt, and looking for someone."
The Moon Howler

Will scratched his right ear "Hmm... I know no one by that name and description..." he said "It seems only our species connect us."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant turned his gaze to his Dad.
Elio let out a sigh. "Fine, fine! You can go to the Chapel. But we really should spend more time together, families are meant to!"
The wolfdog stood up and bowed in respect, imitated by Belisarius. "Thank you, father." And he walked out of the room, followed by the wolf. "You take your sweet time, Rikki, we're going to do that inspection and prepare the report for the friars."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded.

"Which, is why I'm asking Rikki to go hunting with us this morning," Mitch said.

"Speaking of which, I honestly wonder if Tango and Ringo are capable of holding our quarry for this long?" Chello asked in an irritated tone.

"Right, right, ready Rikki?" Mitch asked.

"Let's not forget these!" Zhang said, stuffing one more roll in his mouth.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki got down the chair and bowed to her humans. "I will be back for...dinner?" she tried, meekly.
Elio didn't look happy at all, but he said, "Fine! But give us a call, today. I want to know how you're doing, lady."
"Will do, father. Thank you."
"I'll go putting the last cornetti in a paper bag, just you wait guys."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch got down and bowed as well.

"I will do my best to bring her back by then," Mitch said. The others got down as well. Zhang could hardly contain himself from fidgeting.

"Honestly I don't see how you made first scout," Chello said to him.

"Zhang made first scout cause he proved he could act under the right situations," Mitch said to her, "Now if you did you'd be second by now." Zhang stuck his tongue out at her and Chello rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she said with a huff.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Jessica had woken up before her parents, same as she usually does. She watched the sunrise and texted a few of her friends from around the world. She even texted her cousins a bit. They were having a whole lot more fun than her, but she was happy for them.

eventually her parents woke up and she went to have breakfast with them.

once she was done eating, she left the house to see if she could meet anyone new. It was too bad Ian had to move again. so sudden too.
oh well, She thought as she began to walk. "I think there was a park somewhere around here." and so she headed in that direction.
Lance turned the corner nearing the park as he lazily looked up and down the street for cars. It was early so he really didn't expect to see any but it had become a bit of a habit at this point. As he looked around he noticed a black dog, that he didn't recognize, walking the down the street the same way as him.

Lance smiled and waved at him/her, the distance making it a bit hard to make out if it was male or female, and gave a friendly bark hello.

(ooc: I was going to post when I had a bit of a plan for the day but that was taking to long so for now I'm just going to wing it)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance turned the corner nearing the park as he lazily looked up and down the street for cars. It was early so he really didn't expect to see any but it had become a bit of a habit at this point. As he looked around he noticed a black dog, that he didn't recognize, walking the down the street the same way as him.

Lance smiled and waved at him/her, the distance making it a bit hard to make out if it was male or female, and gave a friendly bark hello.

(ooc: I was going to post when I had a bit of a plan for the day but that was taking to long so for now I'm just going to wing it)
When she heard the bark, Jess got looked to see who it hat come from. When she spotted Lance, she waved back happily. She began to speed up a bit to reach the other dog.

once she was close enough, she said "Hi. My name's Jessica Drake, as she offered her paw to shake.
(OOC: I keep almost forgetting she has a slight Norwegian accent. too slight to show up in text.)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Once they had left the house, Belisarius said to Mitch, "Could I come with you? I know, I 'm trying to become a pet but...I miss the hunting. And I'm good!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I thought you wanted to go with Val?" Mitch asked him.

"I wouldn't mind, you'd probably be the only one on this group that knows how," Chello said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I discovered that he tends to change idea rather quickly." Valiant shrugged. "Guess I'll get used to that."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All right, just so long as you can climb in the trees and keep hidden at the same time," Mitch said.

"Speaking of which," Chello said, pointing to the nearest one.

"Right, ladies first!" Mitch said, gesturing with his hands. Chello hopped up into the tree and a quick speed and waited at the top.
The Moon Howler

Once pain reached the road, he followed it to the town. So far he wasn't drawing any attention. He was hoping to find a phone-cabin, but so far - no luck, yet he was still far from the center of the town. This was his next destination.

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance turned the corner nearing the park as he lazily looked up and down the street for cars. It was early so he really didn't expect to see any but it had become a bit of a habit at this point. As he looked around he noticed a black dog, that he didn't recognize, walking the down the street the same way as him.

When she heard the bark, Jess got looked to see who it hat come from. When she spotted Lance, she waved back happily. She began to speed up a bit to reach the other dog.

once she was close enough, she said "Hi. My name's Jessica Drake, as she offered her paw to shake.
(OOC: I keep almost forgetting she has a slight Norwegian accent. too slight to show up in text.)
Lance smiled and nodded shaking her paw "Nice to meet you, names Lance Haynes." He said "So have you been here long?, I haven't seen you around before." He asked
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I moved in a couple days ago, but I haven't really met as many pets as I would have hoped," She replied. "And one of the ones I did meet had to leave in a hurry for some reason."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"All right, just so long as you can climb in the trees and keep hidden at the same time," Mitch said.

"Speaking of which," Chello said, pointing to the nearest one.

"Right, ladies first!" Mitch said, gesturing with his hands. Chello hopped up into the tree and a quick speed and waited at the top.
Belisarius just stood flattened with his back behind the bark. "I need no climbing."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I'm just hoping you can keep up with us," Mitch said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The big wolf grinned. "You'll see."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Assuming Rikki is ready.

ic:

"Heh, all right then," Mitch said with a counter grin.

Mitch bolted up the tree with the others and they bounded their way quickly through the trees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, this Pain," Borues said, "Could he be a relative of yours?"
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"So, this Pain," Borues said, "Could he be a relative of yours?"
Will shook his head "I doubt it. At best only our species connect me and that 'Pain'." the cat said "What makes you to assume we're related? Did he ask for me specifically?"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"No, but the way he worded it made it sound like he was looking for family," Borues said, "And since the only real place I know where Nebulong cats come from is generally the same area, I half suspected you might be of kin, or of the same tribe. Heh, when I saw you climb out of that tree I almost mistook you for him."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, all right then," Mitch said with a counter grin.
Mitch bolted up the tree with the others and they bounded their way quickly through the trees.
Mitch followed the group, all too happy to vent her pent up energies. Belisarius ran like lightning on all fours, for once acting gracefully rather than his usually clumsy self.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Val, check your post, you did it again. :)

ic:

To an outside observer, it almost seemed like a game to the pandas. Each one daring the other and trying to jump over to the next tree first. Then they'd alternate, and switch again. Mitch actually marvelled at Belisarius's agility. Then Chello stopped.

"What's up?" Mitch asked.

Chello sniffed the air a couple times.

"N-nothing, I guess," she said nervously.

"We lost?" Zhang asked.

"NO!" Chello said, "I wierded out there for a minute and thought I smelled something familiar." Mitch took a whiff of the air too, but he didn't notice anything. He shrugged it off.

"Come on!" He said anxiously. Taking out a small horn from one of his satchels, he blew on it, making a bird sound. The same sound called a little farther ahead. Mitch and the others jumped in that direction.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Running and jumping along Mitch, Rikki said, "She looked too nervous for 'nothing', let a cop say that to you."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I moved in a couple days ago, but I haven't really met as many pets as I would have hoped," She replied. "And one of the ones I did meet had to leave in a hurry for some reason."
Lance looked to the side and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah that happens a lot around here." he said. "Well I've lived here my whole life." He said putting his hand back down. "Its a great town, bunch of crazy stuff happens here, that's for sure." He said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked to the side and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah that happens a lot around here." he said. "Well I've lived here my whole life." He said putting his hand back down. "Its a great town, bunch of crazy stuff happens here, that's for sure." He said.
"I'm used to crazy," she replied. "Both of my parents are shrinks. though my mom retired since my dad's so successful with his practice."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch shrugged it off.

"I didn't catch anything, must be nothing," Mitch said, "We're getting closer. Get ready to drop!"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked to the side and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah that happens a lot around here." he said. "Well I've lived here my whole life." He said putting his hand back down. "Its a great town, bunch of crazy stuff happens here, that's for sure." He said.
"I'm used to crazy," she replied. "Both of my parents are shrinks. though my mom retired since my dad's so successful with his practice."
"Sounds really interesting, my Mom works for Animal Control and my Dad is a pharmacist at the local CVS." He said "So, you want to hang out and do something together? I don't really have any plans and I can show you around if you want, since your still new here and everything. Lance said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Sounds good to me," Jessica replied. "What'll our first stop be?"
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Thu May 16, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"No, but the way he worded it made it sound like he was looking for family," Borues said, "And since the only real place I know where Nebulong cats come from is generally the same area, I half suspected you might be of kin, or of the same tribe. Heh, when I saw you climb out of that tree I almost mistook you for him."
Will shook his head "I am afraid I still have no idea who that is." he said "But please, do point me the way."

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sounds good to me," Jessica replied. "What'll our first stop be?"
Lance thought for a moment "Well we could go up to the park, if you haven't been there already. I would take you to see the woods but they kind of got flooded out yesterday." Lance said

(OOC: Brent I was thinking of going and meeting up with Pain if you wanted to. Get him into the story as well)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

IceKitsune wrote:Lance thought for a moment "Well we could go up to the park, if you haven't been there already. I would take you to see the woods but they kind of got flooded out yesterday." Lance said
"The park sounds good to me," Jess responded.
(OOC: that sounds good)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets