HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Game »

"Something like that." she stopped for a moment. "And also, the fire thing is a good hobby to never practice." she knew plenty of fire-fighters through her dad, and she hated for them to have to have to risk getting hurt.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, "I was only joking about the fire thing, by the way." She said, turning her back to Destiny, looking down at the pets below, "It's time for some fun!" She said as she lit the lighter, about to light the firecracker.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked around as he ran after the squirrel the was showing them threw the woods. I wonder where Destiny could have gone to I hope she's not lost He thought to himself as he ran down the dirt path that they were on. Destiny, where are you? He yelled into the distance looking for the cat.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet stopped and looked back at Lance. "Looking for someone?" She turned and surveyed the area.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, and dropped the lit firecracker. It landed behind Scarlet and Lance, and in front of Guy and Dakotah, "Hehehe, time for the fun to start!" She said as the firecrackers went off, exploding loudly.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Yeah I'm looking for... But before Lance could finish his sentence the fire crackers went off behind him. He screamed some obscenities and dove behind a near by tree for cover. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT! He yelled looking around frantically for the source of the sound.

He spotted the remains of the fire crackers laying on the ground near where he had been previously standing. Who threw that thing there? He asked still a little angry about being scared like that.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny acted fast, but not fast enough. She watched as the fire cracker landed and heard Lance shout. She jumped out of the tree, landing a good distance away from the fire cracker. " I'm so sorry I thought I could stop her but she went right on and threw it and....are you okay?" she asked Lance and the others, feeling incredibly guilty.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet jumped and rushed up a nearby tree, crouching down on a high up branch. What was that?!
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy jerked to a stop as the fircrackers hit the ground in front of him. He yelped slightly as they went off, looking frantically around for the one responsible. "Christ! You scared the daylights outta me!"
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

The Game wrote:Destiny acted fast, but not fast enough. She watched as the fire cracker landed and heard Lance shout. She jumped out of the tree, landing a good distance away from the fire cracker. " I'm so sorry I thought I could stop her but she went right on and threw it and....are you okay?" she asked Lance and the others, feeling incredibly guilty.
Dakotah still was a little freaked out from the firecrackers that had seemed to appear out of nowhere, he had been around some fireworks, but not as close as he was to the firecrackers, he jumped at the sudden noise and was scared. After a while of the event, Destiny had apologized for something. "Wait..." Dakotah said, "You thought you could stop who? What's going on?"
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, "This will turn out a lot more fun than I thought it would be." She said as she jumped away from the group of pets while they were distracted. She made it all the way home and went inside. Her owner was gone, so she had to let herself in with her key. She went to her closet and tossed her bag inside. She relaxed on the couch, content with her work.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance came out from behind the tree and walked up to Destiny Yeah, I'm fine. To repeat what Dakota said who did you think you could stop? Lance said he was fine now but still came off as still a little annoyed.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny's fists clenched. She was mad at Eris now, for scaring them, and for succeeding and making Destiny fail. "her name is Eris. She's a trouble maker, and she's probably smart enough to know that she should go." she looked back up to the tree, and like she expected, Eris was gone. "I told her not to do it, but she said she wanted a lasting impression on you guys, so she threw the fire crackers anyway." Her anger turned into disappointment in herself. "I'm....I'm really sorry I couldn't stop her. I hope you aren't mad at me." she said, looking down at her feet.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy walked over to the spot where the remains of the firecrackers lay. He prodded the charred mass with a finger. "Eris...? Must be another new pet..."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance sighed and shook his head So she wanted to leave an impression on us I don't know about the rest of the group but it certainly worked on me. Its not your fault Destiny, Eris is the one who did it. You tried to stop her. I'm not mad at you for anything. Lance said smiling at her. Oh well she's gone now so what does it matter, no one's hurt and we can all continue to explore the forest together. We'll deal with Eris and her trouble making ways later. Lance said.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny smiled convincingly, though she still felt bad. "Thanks, what should we look at first?" she wasn't very interested in exploring the forest any more, but she didn't want to go home and sulk or possibly run into Eris again. She wasn't going to meet up with Eris until she was good and ready to. She turned to guy, still smiling. "By the way, I'm Destiny, and I don't think I got your name."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet kept still, high up in the tree. She watched the other pets below, unsure of what to do. What was that loud noise? It sounded like those one things on that one night when bright lights were in the sky. Those things made loud noises like that too...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris sat on the couch, swinging her legs laughing, "Haha! That was a great way to introduce myself! It would have gone better if that Destiny hadn't shown up." Eris thought for a second, "Maybe that's better! Because now, they're probably talking about me! Haha! I scared them so good I'm gonna be on the front of their minds!" She laughed. She walked around her house some more before going outside to take a nap on the porch.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

The Game wrote:Destiny smiled convincingly, though she still felt bad. "Thanks, what should we look at first?" she wasn't very interested in exploring the forest any more, but she didn't want to go home and sulk or possibly run into Eris again. She wasn't going to meet up with Eris until she was good and ready to. She turned to guy, still smiling. "By the way, I'm Destiny, and I don't think I got your name."
Guy adjusted the straps of his guitar case as he held a hand out to her. "Nice to meet you Destiny. Name's Guy." He smiled, putting on a little of that "rockstar charm". "I'm sure we'll be getting along just fine."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny kept smiling at Guy. "I think we will too." she said with a wink. She turned back to Lance, trying to forget her failure. "Where are we going to start?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

He looked over at Destiny Well I don't come to the forest very often so I'm not to sure what there is around here. He said and then looked up at Scarlet in the tree Do you know of any interesting places to go see Scarlet? I mean you live here so you should know all the cool spots to check out. He said
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris quickly grew bored of doing nothing, so she decided to find out what the others were doing. She started to walk towards the forest.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet Skittered down the the tree to a lower branch, deciding that the danger was over. "Well....There's the stream with pretty rocks.....The Underground tunnel, um..."

(Feel free to shoot me ideas, lol)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy's droopy ears perked up slightly. His green eyes glinted with interest as he turned to Scarlet. "Underground tunnel? I could go with a little cave-diving."
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Yeah, sounds interesting" Dakotah said, agreeing with Guy. "I would like to see this tunnel too, anyone else want to?"
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance Nodded That sounds like a great place to start exploring. I'm interested to see whats down in it. Lance said.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet smiled and nodded, "Ok, to the tunnels!" She turned and started scampering off.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance saw Scarlet scamper off toward the direction of the tunnel and he turned back to the rest of the group. Come on guys you heard her lets get going. He said taking off after the squirrel.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Man, I hate running..." Dakotah said quietly to himself, as he started running after Lance and Scarlet who were ahead of him.
Off the Air.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny followed after them, keeping up with them fairly easily. At one point she looked to her left, and thought she saw Eris, but after another few steps her angle changed and she couldn't see her anymore. I must've imagined that... she thought, realizing she was still quite angry with the calico.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris kept walking down the street towards the forest. When she came back to the forest, she hesitantly walked towards the entrance. She could sort of make out the others deeper in the forest, so she took careful measures staying as hidden as possible behind trees and bushes as she followed them.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy chuckled as Scarlet scampered off, marveling at the little creature's energy. He bolted after them, holding on tightly to the straps of his guitar case as he fell into step beside Destiny. He glanced sideways at her, giving her... accessories a quick, studious look. "Er... so how'd you get wrapped up in a forest exploration with these guys? I imagine Lance had a lot to do with it." He chuckled again, looking forward to where the Doberman was following behind Scarlet. "He always seems to be the orchestrator for these little field trips."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny giggled. "I guess he's just a natural organizer." She jumped over a knee high tree root. "I actually was looking for my....locket...when I found them. And he said I should come with them. Has he gotten together other little 'trips'?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy nodded. "Every so often we all go out and hang around. It's fun to get to know everyone." He made a thoughtful sound. "This is the first time I've tagged along in a while though..." He glanced at Destiny again, giving her a curious look. "Did you find the locket you lost?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny shook her head, and let her ears flatten like they would if she was sad. "Sadly no. I think I'll look for it later, or sometime tomorrow." She felt bad lying, but telling about how she thought Lance was a villian seemed embarrassing now that she'd met him.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy gave Destiny an understanding look. "Yeah... I know how you feel. I used to have this bandanna, everyone in my band had one... I lost it a couple of months ago..." He sighed, falling silent for a moment. then he looked up at Destiny again. "Hey! Maybe I can help you look for your locket later!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny hadn't been expecting the offer, but she didn't let it faze her lie. Her ears straightened and she smiled. "That would be great!" She had to remind herself that she wasn't really lying, after all she did have a locket, but it wasn't lost. It was sitting in the moving box she'd labeled 'Don't touch, remember I warned you' that was sitting in her room. "Two heads are better then one!"
Last edited by The Game on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance kept running after Scarlet, keeping up with the squirrel Hey Scarlet how much longer till the tunnel? Lance said hoping it wasn't to much longer.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet stopped, looking around to get her bearings. "Almost there!" She smiled at their little group and scampered off again.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock yawns loudly on the couch as he awakes from his afternoon nap. Alright, I need to finish unpacking, but first, lets test how sturdy the place is. Shamrock rolls off the couch onto his feet and looks for a doorframe in the hallway.
Ah, this'll do. Shamrock leaps up and grabs the overhanging doorframe and hangs there for a few seconds, then proceeds to jump off.
Well, that worked great! I wonder if I can still do a few pull-ups like I used to be able to in school. Shamrock jumps once again on the doorframe and starts doing pull-ups One....two....three and at the exact count to three, Shamrock hears a small squeaking sound. Uh, oh. *CRASH* Shamrock falls 5 feet to the ground flat on his tail with the wooden doorframe still in hand. Shamrock rubs his tail, Alright, apparently it's not as sturdy as I thought. Make a note of that. Shamrock then proceeds over to the dining room where a pen and paper lie containing all of his inventory. He jots down a note "Fix doorframe in hallway"

He realizes at that point that the wooden board is still in his hand, so we walks back to the hallway where he sticks the board back where he found it. With a quick shove, he forces the wooden board back onto the doorframe. Wow, that was lucky. Hmm, I still need to fix it later to make sure it doesn't fall out.

Shamrock goes back to sit down on his couch, but glances at the window at the front of his house.

It's such a nice day outside, I wonder if anybody else is taking advantage of the great sunshine? Shamrock then proceeds to the door.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.