HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

SuperStar

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by SuperStar »

Blay raised his hand up in response to Chris. "I'm willing to be it. I don't have that good of a nose anyway." Blay said, with a crack of a smile.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Cool. So... Count t' sixty? First door on teh righ' upstairs is da one we don' go in, righ', Wiggins?"

--------------------
"I see... Sorry, I just assumed... I'll just shut up..."

Frances begins slicing the bread, using her finger as a guide to the width. Predictably, it's not long before she's in dire need of a bandaid.
"Perhaps I should stay away from the sharp things so I don't lose the whole finger rather..." she jokes, rinsing the cut out in the sink.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, I'll just leave the doors that your allowed to enter open. He replied. He went upstairs and opened his room and the office. Next, he went downstairs and opened the closet door by the front door.
Alright, feel free to hide in these rooms.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I see... Sorry, I just assumed... I'll just shut up..."
"Why? You didn't say anything wrong. In fact, you are acting very brave: pets are usually very scared of our kind"
Hlaoroo wrote:Frances begins slicing the bread, using her finger as a guide to the width. Predictably, it's not long before she's in dire need of a bandaid.
"Perhaps I should stay away from the sharp things so I don't lose the whole finger rather..." she jokes, rinsing the cut out in the sink.
It was Walter who handed her a band-aid from his emergency kit. "You've made it so far. Just try again...Hey, wanna see something funny?"
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

"Sixty sounds good. Better be getting to hiding." Blay said as he laid back into the chair, and covered his eyes with his paws, preparing to start the countdown.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins slowly and quietly walked to the closet by the door and hid behind the cardboard boxes.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star walked up the stairs, careful not to make a sound and entered the room farthest to the left. Looking for a place to hide he glanced at the closet and shuddered. He then walked behind the curtains and perched on the windowsill to hide his paws, I'm gonna be the first to be found, aren't I? He thought.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Jessica followed behind Star up the stairs and into wiggins' room. She got into the closet and closed the door.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris looks around briefly before secreting herself between the couch and the wall. She hears a thumping noise and thinks for a moment that it's another pet climbing in with her but quickly realises that it's her tail whacking the wall as it wags. Grabbing the appendage, she holds it still as she waits for the countdown to end.

--------------------
"Brave? I don't think so." giggles the cat.
"I trust Val so I trust you and your pack. I don't see how that's being brave." Something occurs to the cat so he types another message before Bel can reply.
"So, you guys are like, actual wild wolves, right? Not from a zoo or pets or anything?"

After wrapping her finger, Frances cleans the knife and resumes slicing the bread.
"You mean, aside from you?" she teases the cop, without thinking.
"Oh, I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean..." she blushes profusely.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Matatabi silently went upstairs and into Wiggin's room. He quickly hid himself under the bed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Brave? I don't think so." giggles the cat.
"I trust Val so I trust you and your pack. I don't see how that's being brave." Something occurs to the cat so he types another message before Bel can reply.
"So, you guys are like, actual wild wolves, right? Not from a zoo or pets or anything?"
The look Agrippina threw at the cat spoke murder. It took Scipio's paw on her shoulder to restrain her right on time. "Manners, sister. Out guest is not speaking out of malice. And you must admit it, they are not used to our presence in their midst."
"I guess that you got your answer, Scotty. Don't fear asking, though. Better make things clear from the start than letting mistakes cumulate. So yes, we are from the wild, and we are the strongest and oldest among the six of the once Seven Stars Packs. And we became so because no weakness is allowed in our ranks. Even when wounded, either we keep being useful to our brethren, or we are cast away. But that didn't prevent us from learning the basis of civilization."
Hlaoroo wrote:After wrapping her finger, Frances cleans the knife and resumes slicing the bread.
"You mean, aside from you?" she teases the cop, without thinking.
"Oh, I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean..." she blushes profusely.
William just chuckled. "I've been called many things in my career, but 'funny' wasn't one of them. Hope my brother won't hear it or *I* won't hear the end of it. But look." he took the slice of bread that had been stained with blood...and casually tossed it toward the living room.
A second later, a monstrous cacophony of growls, yips and sounds of utter violence erupted as the pack fought over that tasty 'morsel'!

Belisarius looked sadly at the fur pile, with Lucilla happily gulping down the bread. He facepawlmed. "Although, I guess, there are still notable exceptions to the rule."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins, realizing his ears are higher than the boxes, quietly makes his way back to the couch, panicking quietly, then moving his way behind it. It was dark behind there as he crawled, but suddenly, his nose touched something cold.
It was Chris' nose.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris lets out a small squeak of surprise and then giggles quietly as she finds herself nose-to-nose with the rabbit. She pulls back slightly and hold her paw to her muzzle in a "shh" gesture.

---------------------
If Scotty's tablet could stutter for him then it would have done now after the look he received from the the female wolf.
"Sorry, I was just asking. I didn't mean to cause offence." he types, with paw shaking slightly. He doesn't think much of the brutal way of life described by Bel but has enough tact not to comment on it.
"So how did you and Val meet then?" he queries, eager to steer the conversation in a different direction. He wonders absently how long the wolf will hold him for and if Belisarius is starting to feel his weight after carrying him for so long.

Frances is more appalled than amused at that reaction from the wolves.
"Urgh. That's slightly gross. They're a lot like big dogs though, aren't they?" She returns her attention to the loaf she's slicing.
"Is it true that they're more likely to attack once they've got a taste for your blood?" she asks Walter quietly, hoping the wolves won't hear.
"There. What's next, Mrs. Leone?" she queries, setting aside the sliced loaf and secretly slipping a small piece of crunchy crust into her mouth, hoping the elderly lady won't notice.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:If Scotty's tablet could stutter for him then it would have done now after the look he received from the the female wolf.
"Sorry, I was just asking. I didn't mean to cause offence." he types, with paw shaking slightly. He doesn't think much of the brutal way of life described by Bel but has enough tact not to comment on it.
"So how did you and Val meet then?" he queries, eager to steer the conversation in a different direction. He wonders absently how long the wolf will hold him for and if Belisarius is starting to feel his weight after carrying him for so long.
"Well, I was a lone wolf at the time. My attraction for...males had been considered unhealthy for the pack and I was banished. By then our alphas didn't know about Titus and Octavianus, and when it was decided that it would be worse to decimate our ranks in the name of prejudice, I was welcomed back, though reluctantly.
"Anyway, during my leave, I kept watching the humans to learn more from them, and in my wanderings, I happened in this community. Valiant too was alone after his previous mate had abandoned him, and...well, I decided I could be what he was missing, and he welcomed me since our first encounter."
he wagged slightly his tail.
Hlaoroo wrote:Frances is more appalled than amused at that reaction from the wolves.
"Urgh. That's slightly gross. They're a lot like big dogs though, aren't they?" She returns her attention to the loaf she's slicing.
"Is it true that they're more likely to attack once they've got a taste for your blood?" she asks Walter quietly, hoping the wolves won't hear.
"There. What's next, Mrs. Leone?" she queries, setting aside the sliced loaf and secretly slipping a small piece of crunchy crust into her mouth, hoping the elderly lady won't notice.
Put them onto the baking pan in lines and distanced so that they don't touch each other and then into the oven. Set the timer on 6 minutes and you're done. And check the pasta, it's one minute left now. Don't hurry, just stir and pour the pot's content into the colander.
Walter decided just to watch for now, not wanting to distract Frances.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will went upstairs and into the office. Looking around, he settled on hiding behind the door. He pushed as far back as possible, in order to let the door open all the way.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Winni took a more awesome spot on the swivel chair in the office. she turned and waved at will, impersonating that one ferret thats always on tv.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sounds like it was meant to be then." Scotty smiles up at the wolf, still cradling him in his arms.

Frances carefully lines the bread up on the pans and then slides them into the oven. She reaches for the spoon to stir the spaghetti and jumps as her egg timer drrrrriiiiiiiiiiiings noisily. She sets the timer again as instructed and then pours the spaghetti into the colander to drain.
"You never answered my question, Walter. Does that mean it's true?" she queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sounds like it was meant to be then." Scotty smiles up at the wolf, still cradling him in his arms.
"Definitely! But now, what are your interests? If you want to get to know the rest of the pack, we must have something to talk about!
Hlaoroo wrote:Frances carefully lines the bread up on the pans and then slides them into the oven. She reaches for the spoon to stir the spaghetti and jumps as her egg timer drrrrriiiiiiiiiiiings noisily. She sets the timer again as instructed and then pours the spaghetti into the colander to drain.
"You never answered my question, Walter. Does that mean it's true?" she queries.
"No more true than saying that a human will start beating up people to solve a discussion only because he gave a fistful to a jerk once. And to be honest, the more I learn about certain humans, the more I respect animals."
"Now, please," Cinzia intervened. "Philosophical quandaries are good to ruin food when you're cooking. Frances dear, take the pasta, put it into that bowl and add the meatballs. Then take that bottle of olive oil and pour ten spoonfuls of it into the pasta. Stir and you're done. Hurry, before the bread is done. You still got four whole minutes."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins sat back quietly and nodded. His breathing was controlled and quiet as normal.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The smog rolled over the village after a while. When the darkness cleared over the palace tunnel, a scout was sent to check out the area. After a brief, breathless time away, the scout returned.

"All clear," he said to the chief, Benjamin nodded.

"Well now, wasn't THAT a time, eh heh heh," said a voice from the back of the tunnel room. Instantly guards moved between the voice and the royal family. Mitch tilted his head to the familiar voice.

"WHO DARES!?" Said a Right Arm officer. Torches lit up, revealing two panda figures. The apothecary and his apprentice, wearing gas masks. The master then the apprentice lifted the masks.

"Sheesh, no welcome for science. I swear this is a backward village," the master said, a little jokingly. Benjamin stepped out of the guards.

"Honestly Mallard, WHAT IN TAR-NATION HAPPENED THIS TIME!?" He yelled. The master Mallard pointed a thumb to his apprentice.

"I told him to dispose of chemicals, and he did. Improperly, of course," Mallard said, the apprentice drooped his ears and face and most of his body noticeably as if he wanted to crawl in a hole. Benjamin put his hands on his hips.

"Well, well. [Long sharp, harsh, dissertation on the proper disposal of chemicals and listening to one's elder speech]. And DON'T EVER USE THAT STUFF AGAIN," Benjamin said. Mallard nodded. The apprentice was on the floor by now.

"Yes sir," was all he could manage.

"Sorry your majesty. Found it in a stash in the woods, thought we'd experiment with it. I'll contact local human authorities to help dispose of the chemical," Mallard said. Benjamin nodded.

"Care to give the all clear?" Benjamin said to the apprentice, immediately he got up, said yes, and bolted out the tunnel exit above. A few minutes later, a clear sounding horn could be heard. And pandas began to come out of their safe places and back into the village. Benjamin turned to his son.

"And now, it's best you and yours find out what happened to our guests," Benjamin said. Then he gave the exit signal and the tunnel exit was fitted with a ladder and pandas began filing out.

"Yes sir," Mitch said, "Rikki, would Valiant know where they went?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"They went to the Leone's, where they are waiting for further instructions," the black ferret answered. "If you wish, I can call them back."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch thought a moment.

"Let's wait a little bit to see if the air is completely clear. In the meantime, we should check if your parents have any plans for their company," Mitch said. Looking up at the tunnel exit, then he just shook his head.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch thought a moment.

"Let's wait a little bit to see if the air is completely clear. In the meantime, we should check if your parents have any plans for their company," Mitch said. Looking up at the tunnel exit, then he just shook his head.
Valiant was already at the phone...
---
The wolf pack, not without some embarrassment that wasn't wisely commented, had taken their place in the living room...when the table telephone rang! Immediately, snarls were directed at the weird thing breaking the peace.
Elio picked up the receiver before they started tearing it apart, if those exposed teeth were a clue enough. "Hello? Valiant, thank god, are you and Rikki safe?"
Upon hearing that name, Belisarius ran to the human, still holding Scotty in his arms. He was almost whining with anxiety. The wolves went into full silent attention mode.
"Yes, Dad! Everyone's safe. The gas is being dissipated. There will be some collateral eco-damage but apart from that, no losses. How are the wolves...Belisarius...doing?" His voice dropped on his mate's name.
Elio smiled, almost crying with joy. "Oh, everyone's safe and sound. We're cooking something for the pack. If you can, figlio mio, just leave everything and come back. Okay?"
"Be there in a jiff, papà," The line went dead before Elio could ask what a 'jiff' was. The man put the receiver down on the cradle and reported the news.
Cesar appeared satisfied. "Your mate is indeed a brave soul, Belisarius. Again, I admit we have been...superficial in our judgment. We can't wait to start back from where we were interrupted."
---
Valiant put back the phone and did a sharp salute. "My prince! I...Please relieve me of duty and vouch for me with my superiors."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris feels something crawling over her paw and looks down to see a large spider. Biting back a whimper, she hold as still as she can and hopes it'll crawl off without biting her.

--------------------
"I like watching birds and wildlife. What can I say? I'm a cat." Scotty giggles. "I used to like sports but I'm not much good at them now... What else do I like? I like reading. I like board games. I play a bit of keyboard too. I learned just to keep my mind active since I can't really keep my body as active any more. What are your interests? Other than Val, of course." the cat winks cheekily up at the wolf.

"Yes, ma'am. Make the food with love and all that." Frances does as instructed but when measuring out the oil, accidentally drops the bottle in due to it being slightly greasy. She quickly grabs it our again and stands it upright, watching the oil drain down through the pasta.
"I... think that's enough oil now..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I like watching birds and wildlife. What can I say? I'm a cat." Scotty giggles. "I used to like sports but I'm not much good at them now... What else do I like? I like reading. I like board games. I play a bit of keyboard too. I learned just to keep my mind active since I can't really keep my body as active any more. What are your interests? Other than Val, of course." the cat winks cheekily up at the wolf.
"You like to tap your fingers on a keyboard? You city pets have surely funny hobbies. But amyway, I love to watch wildlife, too! To stay immobile, the smells caressing your nose while you wait for your prey--"
"He didn't mean 'stalking', you dummy!" Constatine slapped Bel behind his neck. It's that funny thing that they do with their binoculars. They look at animals.
"Ow. Anyway, I like hunting and studying the human trash for discarded books, technological stuff, and learn more about city people! I rolled in their trash a couple of times, and it works wonder when I'm hungry for raccoons--OW!"
"Perhaps he doesn't want to learn about that as well. They're picky!"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Yes, ma'am. Make the food with love and all that." Frances does as instructed but when measuring out the oil, accidentally drops the bottle in due to it being slightly greasy. She quickly grabs it our again and stands it upright, watching the oil drain down through the pasta.
"I... think that's enough oil now..."
"Ah, don't worry. We'll add something to make up for the extra oil and keep it a decent meal for our new friends. Here." She gave Frances a second loaf of bread. "No finesses: make big crumbles out of it, and toss them into the pasta. Stir so that the oil is absorbed by the bread and well mixed to the pasta." She patted the woman's back. "You're doing great and you learn quick. Comes tomorrow evening and Scotty and you will be eating something better than takeaway."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins saw Chris holding still, but her paw was moving oddly. Seeing it was a spider, his paw shot at it, knocking it off of Chris' paw, but not touching Chris.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

......"60!" Blay announced to the whole house. He uncovered his eyes, and got out of the chair. Blay immediately went to looking around the living room. He checked around the Television set, however, he found nothing so he check around the piano. He was about to look around the couch, when he heard a noise from upstairs. He decided to take his chance, and headed up the stairs.

(I hope saying there was a noise isn't like God-modding or anything, it's just intended as a noise, didn't say where or who it came from.)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Winni winced as the squeaky chair made a loud noise while she turned around. She hopes Blay didn't hear her.
((Nah, its fine))
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star heard the squeak of a chair a few rooms away and tilted his head, Perhaps I won't be the first to be found after all.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Upon reaching the second floor, Blay looked around the hall. He walked over to the office, and peered in through the open door. He saw the swivel chair moving turning slightly, as if from an after-effect of movement. He decided not to check the chair just yet, for the sake of giving whoever was there suspense, you know, for fun.

(This is assuming the chair is facing away from the door.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will held completely still as he heard the chair squeak, not wanting to give his tiny triangle area away.

(I should point out, I'm assuming the door's edge isn't right at the wall, but instead a bit away from it, so when you open it all the way, there's a decent-sized space behind it. That's how my bedroom door is.^^)
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sitting in the dust behind the couch, Chris feels a tickle in her nose.
Oh no... It isn't long before the inevitable happens.
"WAACHOOOOOO!!!" Chris claps her paws to her mouth and hopes Blay won't hear.
"Sorry!" she mouths at Wiggins.

--------------------
"I'm a cat. I've hunted many a mouse in my time." Scotty types, giggling.
"Not the squirrels though. They're too bitey. Nasty beggars. Of course I cant catch anything now but at least I can still get around. But, you know, Frances and I are from the city so if you want to know anything then just ask."

"Oh good!" exclaims Frances with feeling. "I thought I'd ruined it!" She grabs the bread and eagerly starts tearing it apart and crumbling it into the bowl before giving it a good stir and then pulling her toast from the oven.
"Ooh. Smells good!" She sits the tray on the bench to cool and then stops and looks at Cinzia and Walter.
"I can't believe it! I'm actually cooking and it's not a total disaster!" Laughing, she gives Cinzia a hug.
"Thank you! This means so much to me!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I'm a cat. I've hunted many a mouse in my time." Scotty types, giggling.
"Not the squirrels though. They're too bitey. Nasty beggars. Of course I cant catch anything now but at least I can still get around. But, you know, Frances and I are from the city so if you want to know anything then just ask."
"Well, I alwaya wondered how do you get your water running in each house. I've read about plumbing, but I can't work my way to get the pressure thing going. And then electricity! How can humans build those shiny lights to illuminate the nights? Ohh, and their houses! Where do you get the stuff to make such solid dens? Our pack would never suffer cold through winter!"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh good!" exclaims Frances with feeling. "I thought I'd ruined it!" She grabs the bread and eagerly starts tearing it apart and crumbling it into the bowl before giving it a good stir and then pulling her toast from the oven.
"Ooh. Smells good!" She sits the tray on the bench to cool and then stops and looks at Cinzia and Walter.
"I can't believe it! I'm actually cooking and it's not a total disaster!" Laughing, she gives Cinzia a hug.
"Thank you! This means so much to me!"
Cinzia hugged her back. "The pleasure's all mine. Now, to finish, take the meatballs you have 'ruined'. Tear them into pieces and spread them on the toasted bread. This way you'll recycle good food and make a nice bruschetta for carnivores."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins offers a tissue from his collar-tie to Chris.
Do you think this is a good hiding spot for you? What if your asthma goes off because of all the dust? he whispers.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sirs and madam, we are waiting on you," Said a Right Arm in control of a group of four to Mitch.

"Oh, right, sorry," he said, then he went to the ladder and motioned to it.

"Guests and ladies first," Mitch said to Rikki and Valiant.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'll be fine." Chris assures the buck. "Dus' doesn' usually se' i' off."

--------------------
"Well, you need a pump... Hang on..." Scotty minimises his speaking app and opens his browser, quickly finding a page for kids titled "Where Does Your Water Come From?" and in another tab he finds one called "How Is Electricity Made?" and offers the tablet to the wolf, showing him how to use his paw to scroll through the text and pictures on the screen.

"What a neat idea! See, it's that type of resourcefulness and preservation of resources that's been lost and that's doing so much damage to the world today. Sorry, getting philosophical again." She follows Cinzia's guidance to complete the meal and then can't resist taking a selfie with her creations and posting it to her social media page.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, you need a pump... Hang on..." Scotty minimises his speaking app and opens his browser, quickly finding a page for kids titled "Where Does Your Water Come From?" and in another tab he finds one called "How Is Electricity Made?" and offers the tablet to the wolf, showing him how to use his paw to scroll through the text and pictures on the screen.
Belisarius put Scotty back in the cradle, and at once he, Constantine and Lucilla started examining the learning material with a lot of 'ooohh's and 'aaaahh's. Belisarius, being the one who had had the honor to receive the tablet was left free to use it. "We must totally build a dam!" Constantine said.
Hlaoroo wrote:"What a neat idea! See, it's that type of resourcefulness and preservation of resources that's been lost and that's doing so much damage to the world today. Sorry, getting philosophical again." She follows Cinzia's guidance to complete the meal and then can't resist taking a selfie with her creations and posting it to her social media page.
"It's so typical, dear. Our generation went through a lot of poverty, and that made us appreciate what we could get. Kids today can't understand it and take everything for granted, and grow up into wasteful adults..." she waited for Frances to take the picture. "Heh, back in my time, when we cooked we wrote down the recipe on a diary. I'll give you mine, if you want. By now, I know every recipe of mine by heart and don't need to learn more of them. What do you say? It's handwritten, but Elio agrees that I have a good calligraphy."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty is nearly yanked from the chair immediately as the wolves pull on the tablet, still attached to it's strap around his body, but manages to contort his body so that the strap slides off just in time to right himself again. Smothering a giggle, he rubs the strained muscle in his side and watches both intrigued, pleased and slightly amused by the antics of the wolves as they absorb the information.

Frances is absolutely flabbergasted by this offer.
"I... I don't know what to say! I... I would be honoured! Absolutely honoured! Thank you sooo much!" She hugs Cinzia again.
"You're like the mother or grandmother I never had! I... I have no clue how I'll ever be able to repay your kindness!" She feels herself becoming emotional again and dabs her eyes with the handkerchief Cinzia had given her earlier.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Sirs and madam, we are waiting on you," Said a Right Arm in control of a group of four to Mitch.
"Oh, right, sorry," he said, then he went to the ladder and motioned to it.
"Guests and ladies first," Mitch said to Rikki and Valiant.
Before walking to the ladder, Rikki discreetly nudged her beau. "Ah, I think Val *really* needs to go home, hm?" and winked at the panda.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty is nearly yanked from the chair immediately as the wolves pull on the tablet, still attached to it's strap around his body, but manages to contort his body so that the strap slides off just in time to right himself again. Smothering a giggle, he rubs the strained muscle in his side and watches both intrigued, pleased and slightly amused by the antics of the wolves as they absorb the information.
"And does this thing say also how to build an airplane? I can't wait to fly all over the world!"
Hlaoroo wrote:Frances is absolutely flabbergasted by this offer.
"I... I don't know what to say! I... I would be honoured! Absolutely honoured! Thank you sooo much!" She hugs Cinzia again.
"You're like the mother or grandmother I never had! I... I have no clue how I'll ever be able to repay your kindness!" She feels herself becoming emotional again and dabs her eyes with the handkerchief Cinzia had given her earlier.
"That's all right, dear. Later on, I'll give it to you, but you must promise not to give to anyone else but your kids. The recipes were passed from my mother and her mother before that. I wouldn't like to see them posted on the internet. You are allowed to take pictures of the results, though. Now, let's go give something to eat to our guests. Take the bruschette, i'll fetch the pasta."
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay's ears twitched at a noise from down stairs. He turned away from where he was checking, and walked out of the room, shutting the door. But right before he closed the door all the way, he poked his head in and saying, "You're in the chair!" Blay then shut the door and left for downstairs. He was only guessing, but he hoped he was right.