HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance kept running to keep up with Scarlet I hope this tunnel isn't to much further. He thought to himself as he passed rows and rows of trees that seemed never ending. Hey Scarlet how much longer to this place? He asked starting to get a bit tired from all the running.

(OOC: Neko can we get to this place already)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet slowed down to stop at a hole in the ground, about 1 and a half feet in diameter. It was an old mole tunnel that went down at an angle before leveling off. Scarlet peered down, only being in the tunnel once or twice. "This is it it! But...I don't think you can fit in there."

(Lol, a mole tunnel)
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah finally caught up with the group and went to see the tunnel, when he saw it he was a little disappointed. "Oh..." Dakotah said, scratching the back of his neck "That's uh... pretty cool."
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance caught up to Scarlet panting a little. He looked down at the squirrel and then to the mole tunnel. Oh...that's it? He said looking a little confused. After staring at the tunnel for a few seconds a smirk spread across his face and he began to chuckle slightly trying to hold back from laughing.

Well you did say it was a tunnel and it is in fact a tunnel. He said smirking and shaking his head. Well this was defiantly not what I was expecting. He thought to himself with an amused look on his face.
Last edited by IceKitsune on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny looked at the 'tunnel' in silence, then smiled. Then her smiled turned into a giggle, which turned into a laugh, which she didn't try to conceal. "I don't think so either." she said between giggles. She found it hilarious that this were the tunnels Scarlet was talking about. "But they are kinda cool."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock closed the door and locked it behind him. He felt the warmth of the day upon his fur. Wow,it's even nicer outside than I thought. Lets just make sure the door is locked behind me. Shamrock tugs on the doorknob lightly and twists it a few times in each direction. Alright, there we go. Shamrock puts his house keys back under his orange collar.

He sees in front of him a huge park with a few tress to lay under. I still can't believe the great view I get from my front yard, perfect community in a great neighborhood, my real estate agent really knows how to pick 'em

Shamrock looks around some more, and notices a forest to his left. You know, my agent never told me about a forest... Shamrock begins to walk to toward the forest, and notices a few blackened figures in the distance...
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris continued to follow the group of pets, and she hid behind a tree while she spied on them. She was in plain view of anyone behind her, including Shamrock.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

EXCUSE ME! CAT? Shamrock rushed up to the Calico. I'm Shamrock, what's going on here? Shamrock notices a few more figures deeper in the forest. Who are they? And why are you guys in the forest? It's such a beautiful day! Don't you want to come out into the sunlight?, Shamrock asked with a confused look.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris jumped when Shamrock came up to her, "AH!" She turned, "Oh, um, hey. Those guys? They're just a bunch of the neighborhood pets, exploring." She looked around the forest, "And um, well I don't really like the sunlight. The forest is really nice." She said, a little uncomfortable, "I'm Eris. And I can respect anyone who can sneak up on me." She said, smiling, holding her paw out for a handshake.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Eris, huh? That certainly is a unique name. Shamrock firmly shakes Eris' hand. Oh, also, I'm sorry for sneaking up on you. I really didn't meant to. Shamrock looks around Eris' head, So, they're the neighborhood pets huh? Do they live close? Shamrock ponders what the pets could be doing "It almost looks like they're gathering around something."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Yeah, I think most of them live a few houses down from mine. Not too far from the forest entrance." She said, "And they're looking at a tunnel, or something." She smiled, "You should go and introduce yourself."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Well gee Eris, that would be nice! Sure would be fun to meet a few new people around this community. Shamrock smiles and walks past Eris to a group of pets. Umm, excuse me? Hi, I'm Shamrock. Shamrock looks around at all the neighborhood animals. I was just wondering what you guys where doing here in the forest?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Yeah." She said. When Shamrock walked past her and to the other group, Eris quickly and quietly slipped off into the forest. She hid inside of a bush, close enough to the group that she could hear them.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance turned toward Shamrock Oh, hey Shamrock, I'm Lance, its nice to meet you. We where just exploring around the forest. Lance said extending his paw to the Golden Labrador Retriever.

(OOC: I forgot to have Lance say his name *Smacks forehead* I hope no one minds the edit)
Last edited by IceKitsune on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock puts his paw out to Lance's and firmly shakes. Well, what do we have here? A hole? Or is it a tunnel? Shamrock looks around to the others standing around the mysterious divot. So, what are your guys' names?
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet looked up at the new arrival, tilting her head slightly. There are a lot of pets exploring from the neighborhood today. She smiled and waved to the golden retriever, "Hi!"
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah turned towards the new pet that had just arrived, he wondered where he came from, but didn't want to ask. "Uh.. Hey Shamrock, my names Dakotah" he said, waving at him.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Hi Dakotah, it's nice to meet you!" Shamrock looked around at the the group, and back to the hole in the ground. "What are you guys doing here?" Shamrock looked around at the group of pets and focuses on the squirrel. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Hello, Shamrock, I'm Destiny!" Destiny said, still giggling a little. She did one of her routine, 360 spins, to make sure all was well with everything. She did notice a bush rustle, but at the same time she felt a breeze, and dismissed it. Normally, she would NEVER have done that, but she was a bit distracted by the new dog that had just walked up to them, and by her case of 'the giggles'.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet looked up at the golden retriever. "Oh me? I'm Scarlet!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy couldn't help but laugh when they arrived at the tunnel. He put a hand over his muzzle, not wanting to offend Scarlet. "That's a tunnel all right." He managed to choke out, his sides shaking with mirth. When the Lab showed up out of nowhere, Guy gave him a friendly nod. "Hey there, new guy. I'm Guy... Er... That sounded kind of odd..." He chuckled awkwardly. "Anyway... We're all just hanging out really, doing a little exploring. You wanna tag along?"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Tag along? Well sure!" Shamrock felt a warmth in his heart even though he was in a forest. He has never felt so accepted in all his life. "I'm sorry if I interrupted our initial acquaintance Scarlet" Shamrock then leaned over to Lance and asked "Does Destiny always do that spinning thing when she meets new people?", looking on in amusement.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance blinked as Destiny spun "To tell you the truth Shamrock I have no idea. I just met her today myself." He said to Shamrock.
Last edited by IceKitsune on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny looked at them, somewhat confused. "What....oh, was I spinning again?" she said, blushing as she thought up a quick lie. "I do that a lot, it's just a habit."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock thought to himself Gosh, she sure is beautiful, I wonder if maybe I could..... No that goes against everything I've ever been taught about the canine and feline relationship. Shamrock gazed at Destiny's face, and attempted to look past the dark sunglasses into her eyes. Now if only she would take off her shades so I could see those beautiful eyes of hers...

Shamrock snaps out of his glazed look "So, uh, where am I tagging along with you guys to? Were you about to go down the hole or were we just going to look at it for a while?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris held her breath when she thought Destiny noticed her. She listened to their names and tried to remember them. She took a deep breath and popped up from the bush, "Hi!" She said, waving cheerfully.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy was chuckling at Destiny's embarassment when Eris popped up. He glanced sideways at her in surprise. Another pet? The Dalmatian gave her a kind smile. "Hey there! Well, we should just go ahead make this a party, eh?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny flinched as Wris appeared from no where. She looked awayy from Shamrock so she could glare at the other. "Well hey again Eris. What fun thing did you bring with you this time."/color] she asked in a mixture of sarcasm and anger. She tool off her sunglasses, so her glare could be seen.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled at Destiny, "Hello Destiny! I didn't bring anything with me this time. And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you." She told her with an taunting tone of voice. She actually did have a single homemade flashbomb, which she kept hidden in an easily accessible place.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance turned to the new arrival and after hearing Destiny say that it was Eris he frowned. "So your Eris, the one who threw the fire cracker before." Lance said crossing his arms. He didn't know much about Eris and what he did know he really didn't like. He walked up to Eris "I don't trust you very much right now, so know I will be keeping an eye on you. Got it?" Lance said sternly.He then uncrossed his arms and relaxed a bit stepping back from Eris.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, "No problem! That's just my way of saying 'Hello!'" She said walking closer to the group. She looked down at the tunnel, "So, is that the tunnel you all were talking about? Yes, I spied on you." She said without hesitation.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Wow, even when she's angry, I can't seem to keep my eyes off her. Shamrock thought with a glazed look on his face once again. He turned toward Eris, realizing that he couldn't keep a handle on his emotions. "So, your way of introducing yourself is to throw a firecracker? Really? Well, I guess you have to change up the introduction once in a while huh? I guess "hello" just seems to get a little old!

Shamrock turned toward Destiny once again, now realizing that she had taken off her sunglasses, and stared deeply into her eyes.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled at Shamrock, "Just saying, 'Hello, my name is Eris' is way too boring! And now none of you will ever forget me because of the firecracker thing, am I right?" She asked them, "And you could pay attention to the cat who's speaking instead of going lovey-dovey googly-eyed over little-miss-secret-agent there." She said to Shamrock.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Oh, uh....what?" Shamrock quickly snapped out of his blind love-induced coma, realizing that more than one person has seen how he reacts to beautiful cats. "I'm sorry, I guess I just phased out there for a second... So what's this with a firecracker? You used it to scare the new pets or what? Because I've never seen someone use a firecracker as a 'hello' before, maybe I just don't get out enough..." Shamrock asked with a confused look.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny sighed in a very annoyed tone, ignoring the last part about Shamrock. She'd noticed that he was staring at her, but she was trying to be nice by not mentioning it. "Sorry Eris, he can't pay attention to you because he's probably worrying about another random firework you probably rigged beneath his feet." she said, tucking her sunglasses in a calm behind her ears. She wasn't going to show how irritated she was by Eris, because she knew that would only make the calico annoy her more.
"And don't call me "little-miss-secret-agent"."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Wait, there's a firecracker beneath my feet?! Oh jeez get it off get it off! Shamrock ran around in a dizzied frenzy attempting to, hopefully, shake off the rogue firecracker. He looked beneath his feet, only to find that there wasn't anything there. "Oh...well uh, I guess there wasn't one after all, huh? Hehehe" Shamrock was still a little worried about the thought that there could be an explosive beneath his feet and kept alert, looking at Eris, and back to his feet again.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris laughed at Shamrock's show, "Don't worry, I didn't put anything below your feet. Yet..." She said menacingly, laughing.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet backed up several steps, getting farther away from the pets. i didn't know pets were so weird.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked at Shamrock and the others noticing that he stared at Destiny. Hmmm It looks like Shamrock might be a cat lover I hope that won't cause any problems around here. He thought to himself.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy's gaze flashed between everyone. Eris seemed to be causing a little more trouble than she was worth, and Lance hadn't spoken up about any of the squabbling... The Dalmation stepped forward slightly, giving Eris a stern look. "Enough. You're all getting a little too worked up for my liking. Now, Eris, it's wonderful to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here, but I don't think you'll fit in so well if you keep pulling stunts like that. I don't care why you did it, and I don't care if you meant anything by it or not. Just take it easy." He sighed, looking to the others and back at Eris. "Now then, how about we all just take a deep breath and start this little encounter over?"