HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

razgriz

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote: Specter gave it a quick thought, and decide something... off. "Lets group up with your friends," he wrote, "exploring is more fun in a group, and I'd like to see if this thing helps me in a group."

He actually wanted to explore first, but it would be rude since he'd asked Archy to split from his friends to help him out, and being rude always ended badly in his case.
"Alright" the white dog said, leading the way to the front door. He made sure it was locked behind him and closed it after Specter had gone out. "We'll head to the park, they'll have gotten there by now." Outside, he turned down the road and lead the way along, "so, I take it you know sign language? I've been curious, but never learned it."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Alright" the white dog said, leading the way to the front door. He made sure it was locked behind him and closed it after Specter had gone out. "We'll head to the park, they'll have gotten there by now." Outside, he turned down the road and lead the way along, "so, I take it you know sign language? I've been curious, but never learned it."
Specter stopped walking for a second, and shook his head. Afterwards, he divided his attention between walking and writing, to get the pad to say "I know several jests, but they're all vulgar, so I'd rather not show you any, but aside from those, I know nothing" for him.

((OOC: I'll do one more post, but i think we should wait for the others.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote: Specter stopped walking for a second, and shook his head. Afterwards, he divided his attention between walking and writing, to get the pad to say "I know several jests, but they're all vulgar, so I'd rather not show you any, but aside from those, I know nothing" for him.

((OOC: I'll do one more post, but i think we should wait for the others.))
"Huh, I figured you'd know it to communicate with people" Archimedes said as they neared the park. "Perhaps we could help each other learn it? It could be useful for you for when that thing's battery dies."

OOC: Okay, I'd somewhat figured we'd near the park and either find them or not find them at this point, depending on Ying's next post...
valerio

Post by valerio »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance cleared his throat and looked around at the group. "So does anyone have any ideas on what to do now?" Lance asked as he tried to think of something.
Valiant raised his paw. "I know! Let's go the clubhouse! If I remember well, there should be that small construction site we started for the gym yard, right? We could work on it some more."
---
IceKitsune wrote:Jenny's van pulled up to Valiant's house and she got out closing the door behind her. She held all the papers in her hand as she walked to the door and knocked on it shifting the papers so they wouldn't fall.
Cinzia opened the door. She had learnt to recognize the sound of Jenny's van and was on her way to the door, to open it as soon as she heard the first knock.
"Jenny, what a pleasant surprise, I should say, but please, come in." she moved aside and let Lamce's mother in. "I see you got the paperwork... Please, tell us we won't have to sign all of that. Elio and I have still nightmares over Val's paperwork." She chuckled as she closed the door.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

As Shamrock ran down the lonely dusty road, he pulled out his cell phone and texted Destiny as fast as he possibly could, even if it was in the most crude fashion "Gone 2 help Mom, Ill b back 4 u, i promise, i <3 u."
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch looked around for a bit and then back at Lance's group. Lance looked like he was talking to somebody, but he wasn't sure who. Then he looked around the neighborhood again, and, from his vantage point, spotted two pets that seemed to be going the wrong way, but he wasn't sure.

Just my luck.

He had a plan to surprise Rikki, if only the wolf would've cooperated. But, still, if these pets were headed to the park, they needed to get to the right direction. Mitch sighed as he softly climbed down the tree. Getting to the street level, he quickly ran in the direction of a white dog and another pet.

"Excuse me," he said to Ying, "You guys seemed a little lost, can I help at all?"

ooc: being vague cause I'm not so sure where the Ying and Nate are. Are they headed the right way YingBlanc?
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: Ying turned in place and said "Oof...Ermm...I believe it's this way" Ying said walking in the direction he meant, a little niggle in his mind that it may not be the right way because In all honesty...he forgot take it how long he's had the cameras running and how long he's been here.
"Okay" Nate said, blindly following Ying to the park. He had remembered passing it on the way here and sort of thought it was somewhere behind them, but he was new here and was probably wrong. "So, what does everyone do at the park? Laze around under the sun?"
"Well all sorts really, mostly hang out with friends, play a bit, I remember the day when we all had a snowball fight, that was a good time." He said before stopping at a lamp post and looking at a camera up on it before saying "Ok that is camera #45/3 soooo......we're lost" before hearing Mitch and turning and saying "Ah umm...I forgot if I know your name or not but it'll come to me, but your the panda right....yeh we are a tad lost but nothing I can't work out.......I hope..."

((OOC: Sorry as said I've been having an Rp dry spell))
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ah, well, let me help you a little bit," Mitch said, "Name's Mitch by the way. I'm not entirely sure of your guy's names either. But at least I know who's responsible for all these cameras! Heh. I don't know where your heading, but I just came from the park back that a way. So, um, what are your guy's names then?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

xhunterko wrote:"Ah, well, let me help you a little bit," Mitch said, "Name's Mitch by the way. I'm not entirely sure of your guy's names either. But at least I know who's responsible for all these cameras! Heh. I don't know where your heading, but I just came from the park back that a way. So, um, what are your guy's names then?"
"Nice to meet you Mitch, and the camera's, nothing but a bit of paranormal spotting you know" Ying said sticking his tongue out before continuing "And we'll be glad for you to help us, you know for how long I've been here I should know this place by heart" Ying chuckled and said "I'm Ying and this is Nalo, he's a new guy here as well as Nate here" to which Nalo said a casual "Aloha Mitch." before holding out his paw for Mitch to shake, they almost looked the same apart from the fur minus the collars and the flower necklace that Nalo was wearing that day. "And thanks for helping us out."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance cleared his throat and looked around at the group. "So does anyone have any ideas on what to do now?" Lance asked as he tried to think of something.
Valiant raised his paw. "I know! Let's go the clubhouse! If I remember well, there should be that small construction site we started for the gym yard, right? We could work on it some more."
---
IceKitsune wrote:Jenny's van pulled up to Valiant's house and she got out closing the door behind her. She held all the papers in her hand as she walked to the door and knocked on it shifting the papers so they wouldn't fall.
Cinzia opened the door. She had learnt to recognize the sound of Jenny's van and was on her way to the door, to open it as soon as she heard the first knock.
"Jenny, what a pleasant surprise, I should say, but please, come in." she moved aside and let Lamce's mother in. "I see you got the paperwork... Please, tell us we won't have to sign all of that. Elio and I have still nightmares over Val's paperwork." She chuckled as she closed the door.
"Sounds like a good idea, everyone agree?" Lance said

Jenny smiled and walked into the dinning room. "Sadly for something like this its gonna be awhile." Jenny said as she laid out the papers on the table "Now lets get started on this, so we aren't here all day. first I need you to sign here and here and read this..." Jenny said rambling off all the stuff they needed to do.

(OOC: Lets just do what we did with Mitch kind of skip over the paper work and move on to something else after. I was thinking about having them talk about the camping trip.)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Aloha? Is that some sort of greeting? I've never heard that before!" Mitch said, shaking Nalo's paw.

"And hey to you too! I must not of seen you before I came down," Mitch said to Nate.
Nice to meet you Mitch, and the camera's, nothing but a bit of paranormal spotting you know
"Okay, para-nomal what now?" Mitch asked a bit confused.

So far so good, no freak out yet. I think I got the hang of this!
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

xhunterko wrote:"Aloha? Is that some sort of greeting? I've never heard that before!" Mitch said, shaking Nalo's paw.

"And hey to you too! I must not of seen you before I came down," Mitch said to Nate.
Nice to meet you Mitch, and the camera's, nothing but a bit of paranormal spotting you know
"Okay, para-nomal what now?" Mitch asked a bit confused.

So far so good, no freak out yet. I think I got the hang of this!
"Para-normal, ghosty stuff" Nate said, recalling a play about a demented giraffe spirit thing. What interesting things there were in those old times with stage crew. "And yea, I'm new, just got here today... So, your a feral? I've honestly never met one. The school's nowhere near the woods and my old owner was in the middle of a small city a good bit away."

OOC: Sorry for slowness... school strikes back! (again!... with homework)...
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:
"Yeah, I'm sure Vince is home and will be glad to see us. Besides, we got new pets to show and stuff" Dakotah was always glad when ever the clubhouse was brought up. He felt as if it was a part he had gladly donated to his friends. "So is everyone cool with that?" He asked, looking back at the direction on the road the lead down to his uncle's house.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

xhunterko wrote:"Aloha? Is that some sort of greeting? I've never heard that before!" Mitch said, shaking Nalo's paw.
Nalo smiled at Mitch and casually said, "it's the typical way for a Hawaiian to say hello. I just moved in with my owner.

After Nate explained what Ying meant Ying added in "Well...I'm not one of those people who see something and instantly think it's paranormal, I see something interesting on the videos, I investigate what might cause it, if it has no cause that is under my budget or not from nature then I'll get it online to see what other peoples opinions are." before clapping his hands together and exclaiming "Right to the park then? Feel free to tag along Mitch if you want."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I was headed back that way anyways, wanna try and surprise a friend," and, then turning to Nate, "You've never met a feral? Really? Wow, your in luck then! Valiant, (one of the pets here) has a new, um, er, thi-, uh, ma-, er, herm. Partner, lets leave it a that. Who's a Wolf that has move into the area. And there's at least half a dozen more red pandas in a village a short walk away from here."

"And that's cool," Mitch said to Nalo, "The orginization only let us hear some spanish every now and then, and that's it. So, anything foreign is new to me. Except Itallian. Valiant and Rikki, heh, Rikki, and they're family speak it every now and then."

Mitch had no idea that he was turning just a wee bit red.
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Huh, I figured you'd know it to communicate with people" Archimedes said as they neared the park. "Perhaps we could help each other learn it? It could be useful for you for when that thing's battery dies."
((OOC: I'm pretty sure they're gonna get sandwhiched between Lance's and Ying's groups soon so, I think we should start posting somethings so we're not pulled into the groups unreadily.))

Specter looked about nerviously for maybe the four-hundredth time as Archy and himself were passing by the last house on the way to the park, as if exspecting someone to jump out of a bush to slit his throat and run.

He hadn't seen Nalo and the other two since they had split up, and that was starting to make him worried. It wasn't something hard to do, but he'd never let someone off easy, and make sure they understand that he's scared that they're part of some chain of information that lead back to... "Him".

The maine coon cross literaly had to stop to shiver for a long moment and look around in his standard untrusting way, even shooting the same look up and down Archy's entire visable body.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"And I thought Italy had the worst bureacracy,", Elio said as he and his wife signed tha last sheet. "Wasn't this the country where pet adoption was supposed to be easiest?"
Cinzia quickly changed the subject. "So, Jen, I heard there was this camping trip planned for some time, right?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny stretched her arms back and yawned, It had been a while since she had to do this much paper work at once. "Not when it involves Ferals sadly." She said. Her eyebrows raised for a second then she remember. Oh, Yeah the camping trip I had almost forgot. Yeah its planed for later today should be a ton of fun." she said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"And what did you had in mind, exactly? Any place in particular?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch noticed they were getting closer to the park, so he put his idea in motion.

"Hey guys, the parks just that way," he said pointing, "I'm gonna stay in this tree line here for a bit and run ahead, see yas in a little bit." And at that, Mitch bolted off. He snuck into the trees and headed in just a little. Then, climbing as quietly as he could, he reached the top, and started jumping as softly and quickly as he could from tree to tree.

Surprise or not, hopefully she'll like this.

He thought, smiling to himself.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote: Specter looked about nerviously for maybe the four-hundredth time as Archy and himself were passing by the last house on the way to the park, as if exspecting someone to jump out of a bush to slit his throat and run.

He hadn't seen Nalo and the other two since they had split up, and that was starting to make him worried. It wasn't something hard to do, but he'd never let someone off easy, and make sure they understand that he's scared that they're part of some chain of information that lead back to... "Him".

The maine coon cross literaly had to stop to shiver for a long moment and look around in his standard untrusting way, even shooting the same look up and down Archy's entire visable body.
"What's wrong?" the dog asked, noticing the cat's odd reactions. He paused to listen more to their surroundings and look around, but everything was utterly normal.
xhunterko wrote:"I was headed back that way anyways, wanna try and surprise a friend," and, then turning to Nate, "You've never met a feral? Really? Wow, your in luck then! Valiant, (one of the pets here) has a new, um, er, thi-, uh, ma-, er, herm. Partner, lets leave it a that. Who's a Wolf that has move into the area. And there's at least half a dozen more red pandas in a village a short walk away from here."

"And that's cool," Mitch said to Nalo, "The orginization only let us hear some spanish every now and then, and that's it. So, anything foreign is new to me. Except Itallian. Valiant and Rikki, heh, Rikki, and they're family speak it every now and then."

Mitch had no idea that he was turning just a wee bit red.
"Is That a good thing or a bad thing?" Nate asked, he hadn't been around enough ferals to know how they acted except that they didn't have owners and usually didn't have a lot of technology.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"What's wrong?" the dog asked, noticing the cat's odd reactions. He paused to listen more to their surroundings and look around, but everything was utterly normal.
"Nothing, just... It's was just a bad thought, just... Don't worry about it." specter wrote. there were a lot of things that could freak him out, but few contended with the mere thought of 'him'. After taking another second to breath, he began writing "Alright, I'm better. Park's right around the bend, right? let's meet back up with your friends!"

This time with enthusiasm, he pointed to the park as it spoke. He might have been nervous, but he'd rather be scared than be put back into a state of true fear, and the only way he knew he wouldn't be put back there, was to check up on his 'new friends'.

((OOC: Yeah, sorry if anyone takes offense to Specter's skeptic views.))
Love me right now! Done.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote: "Nothing, just... It's was just a bad thought, just... Don't worry about it." specter wrote. there were a lot of things that could freak him out, but few contended with the mere thought of 'him'. After taking another second to breath, he began writing "Alright, I'm better. Park's right around the bend, right? let's meet back up with your friends!"

This time with enthusiasm, he pointed to the park as it spoke. He might have been nervous, but he'd rather be scared than be put back into a state of true fear, and the only way he knew he wouldn't be put back there, was to check up on his 'new friends'.

((OOC: Yeah, sorry if anyone takes offense to Specter's skeptic views.))
"Alright" Archimedes said, continuing to walk on. He looked around to see who they'd encounter first, another group of pets or Ying and Nate. He half so expected to see the others throwing frisbees or playing football or something in the middle of the park. The dog would be running around like a maniac if he hadn't managed to run during the winter. Others played sports and that's what he figured they'd do.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:
"Yeah, I'm sure Vince is home and will be glad to see us. Besides, we got new pets to show and stuff" Dakotah was always glad when ever the clubhouse was brought up. He felt as if it was a part he had gladly donated to his friends. "So is everyone cool with that?" He asked, looking back at the direction on the road the lead down to his uncle's house.
"Yeah lets get going its a great place." Lance said as he started off towards the clubhouse with Kurt following behind him.
valerio wrote:"And what did you had in mind, exactly? Any place in particular?"
"Well there is a camping spot a few miles out of town. I was thinking of going there." Jenny said as she packed up the papers and put them away. "When do you think we should leave?" She asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'll leave that to your convenience, cara, Cinzia said with a shrug. "Valiant and Rikki are used to move at the most ungodly hoyrs, and I guess Belusarius too is not one to waste time sleeping... By the wsy, do you think he can join? Val won't admit it, but he'd cut his tail rather than being separated from his mate."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Is That a good thing or a bad thing?" Nate asked, he hadn't been around enough ferals to know how they acted except that they didn't have owners and usually didn't have a lot of technology.
OOC: Sorry Razgriz, I didn't know Nate still wanted to talk to Mitch, but, he's no longer there.

Mitch was at a good enough vantage point that he could clearly see Lance's group now. Looking back, he could see his own, smaller group.

Maybe I shouldn't have bolted off like that, I do that alot.

He thought, feeling a bit bad. Then he noticed another, smaller group heading this way.

Uh oh. Maybe not. Hoh boy.

He just now realized his predicament. That would probably bring the entire group up to eight or more. And, he wasn't quite sure he could handle a group like that. He closed his eyes and shook it off.

No more excuses, come on, let's do this.

He climbed over a few trees, slipped on a branch or two, then climbed down to ground level. Softly, he padded his way out to the tree line. He snuck up behind Rikki as quietly as he could manage.

"Sorry Rikki-girl, I had to get away for a second," he said softly in her ear, hoping to not startle her, "I just, needed to calm down a bit. Was that okay?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Alright" Archimedes said, continuing to walk on. He looked around to see who they'd encounter first, another group of pets or Ying and Nate. He half so expected to see the others throwing frisbees or playing football or something in the middle of the park. The dog would be running around like a maniac if he hadn't managed to run during the winter. Others played sports and that's what he figured they'd do.
Specter started smiling and started walking again, until they passed the house they were in front of and he got a good look into the park.

Without even giving warning he started hiding behind the closest thing he could trust, which, to even his surprise, was Archy. He was looking at the group of pets in the park, not in a nervous fashion, but in a fearful one. He could make out shapes pretty easily, and one was huge.

Taking a nervous gulp, he started writing on the pad notes, putting them close to the bottom as to avoid it being read when he played what he wrote.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:He climbed over a few trees, slipped on a branch or two, then climbed down to ground level. Softly, he padded his way out to the tree line. He snuck up behind Rikki as quietly as he could manage.

"Sorry Rikki-girl, I had to get away for a second," he said softly in her ear, hoping to not startle her, "I just, needed to calm down a bit. Was that okay?"
Rikki turned and ruffled his head fur. "Aw, che caro. My fearless warrior still is nervous around a girl: worry not, cutsey, I'd be worried of being around myself, sometimes."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:Specter started smiling and started walking again, until they passed the house they were in front of and he got a good look into the park.

Without even giving warning he started hiding behind the closest thing he could trust, which, to even his surprise, was Archy. He was looking at the group of pets in the park, not in a nervous fashion, but in a fearful one. He could make out shapes pretty easily, and one was huge.

Taking a nervous gulp, he started writing on the pad notes, putting them close to the bottom as to avoid it being read when he played what he wrote.
"Hrm!" Archimedes said as he suddenly found the cat using him as a canine shield. He tried to look behind himself at Spector and then looked around for what had gotten him so spooked. A bit away he saw the other pets... and.... and... "Canis Lupus? Wolf?" An ear dropped in a questioning sort of look as he tried to make sense of why THAT was around here... "Strange, I don't believe I've ever heard of a pack being in our area. Do you suppose they moved?"

"I think I'm a tad too short to make a good shield" the white dog said, "besides, I doubt he's harmful. Valiant's over there... and I imagine he'd take care of any sort of threat."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Hrm!" Archimedes said as he suddenly found the cat using him as a canine shield. He tried to look behind himself at Spector and then looked around for what had gotten him so spooked. A bit away he saw the other pets... and.... and... "Canis Lupus? Wolf?" An ear dropped in a questioning sort of look as he tried to make sense of why THAT was around here... "Strange, I don't believe I've ever heard of a pack being in our area. Do you suppose they moved?"

"I think I'm a tad too short to make a good shield" the white dog said, "besides, I doubt he's harmful. Valiant's over there... and I imagine he'd take care of any sort of threat."
"You may be able to think that, but I don't even know Valiant, so how could I be sure?" He had the pad say, stopping it before it said any of his notes, as he planed on doing every time he made the pad speak. He was still kind of paranoid from the "Him" thought, so he wasn't really trying to Avoid them, but he didn't want to close to that wolf ether.

Still hiding behind Archy, he started watching the group, making sure he hid as much of himself behind the white dog as he could. Which was pretty hard, being as big, If not bigger than, the dog with a different body shape.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The breeze carried the two new scents to Belisarius' fine nose. He turned his head and waved politely to the two residents, smiling at them.
"Seen anyone interesting, love...oh." Valiant recognized archimedes, but not the cat who was trying to hide behind him. The poor boy must be nervous because of the wolf, so he turned to his mate and said, "Bel, you and the others stay here, please, I'll go introduce myself to the new pet. Tell the others to wait, OK?"
"Just be careful," the wolf said after giving him a peck on the nosetip. He didn't like his mate approaching a stranger alone, but he also had to get used to these pets' customs...
Valuant walked to archimedes and the new cat. "Salve, guys! How you doing?" he called out in a loud voice
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote: "You may be able to think that, but I don't even know Valiant, so how could I be sure?" He had the pad say, stopping it before it said any of his notes, as he planed on doing every time he made the pad speak. He was still kind of paranoid from the "Him" thought, so he wasn't really trying to Avoid them, but he didn't want to close to that wolf ether.

Still hiding behind Archy, he started watching the group, making sure he hid as much of himself behind the white dog as he could. Which was pretty hard, being as big, If not bigger than, the dog with a different body shape.
"Alright" Archimedes said, "I could introduce you... Maybe call Vadiant and Riki and get just them to talk to you? Valiant's the one with the metal arm, he used to do police-stuff and Rikki's the small ferret."
valerio wrote:The breeze carried the two new scents to Belisarius' fine nose. He turned his head and waved politely to the two residents, smiling at them.
"Seen anyone interesting, love...oh." Valiant recognized archimedes, but not the cat who was trying to hide behind him. The poor boy must be nervous because of the wolf, so he turned to his mate and said, "Bel, you and the others stay here, please, I'll go introduce myself to the new pet. Tell the others to wait, OK?"
"Just be careful," the wolf said after giving him a peck on the nosetip. He didn't like his mate approaching a stranger alone, but he also had to get used to these pets' customs...
Valuant walked to archimedes and the new cat. "Salve, guys! How you doing?" he called out in a loud voice
"Or not..." The dog finished, looking forward to see Valiant approaching. "Guten Tag, we have new pets in the neighborhood, lots of them. This is Specter... He uh... Gets nervous around groups."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Heh, figured that much. And a wolf won't be much help, either." the Italian wolfdog extended his left paw. "Charmed, new cat. Valiant Leone, and don't be nervous for the wolf. He's good. What's your name?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter Nervously stepped out from behind Archy and shook Vadiant's paw, then started writing on the pad to make it say "I'm Specter, and sorry about not saying it myself, It's one of my 'Tweaks'." He put his ears down when he looked up, trying to apologize through motion. And then he stepped back behind Archy, but he didn't duck to try and hide himself this time, since he'd already been found.

He fixed his eyes back on the major part of the group, and took a deep silent breath, wishing he'd stayed inside.
Love me right now! Done.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

valerio wrote:"Heh, figured that much. And a wolf won't be much help, either." the Italian wolfdog extended his left paw. "Charmed, new cat. Valiant Leone, and don't be nervous for the wolf. He's good. What's your name?"
"Yea... Why is there a wolf around?" Archimedes asked, "I don't recall their being much mention of them in our area lately. Certainly not an entire pack."
Leafolawl wrote:Specter Nervously stepped out from behind Archy and shook Vadiant's paw, then started writing on the pad to make it say "I'm Specter, and sorry about not saying it myself, It's one of my 'Tweaks'." He put his ears down when he looked up, trying to apologize through motion. And then he stepped back behind Archy, but he didn't duck to try and hide himself this time, since he'd already been found.

He fixed his eyes back on the major part of the group, and took a deep silent breath, wishing he'd stayed inside.
Cautiously, the dog reaching up to pat the cat on the shoulder. "Its alright, I'm not that much of a group person, you can just hang with me for a bit if you want and meet them all later."
valerio

Post by valerio »

At archy's question, Val's eyes, lit up. "Oh, that's Belisarius, my boyfriend." he wagged happily, then his paws started moving in a series of rapid gestures. <I know sign language, if you are comfortable with that, Specter.>
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:Cautiously, the dog reaching up to pat the cat on the shoulder. "Its alright, I'm not that much of a group person, you can just hang with me for a bit if you want and meet them all later."
At first Specter started pulling away, looking at hand, but then let himself be pat on the shoulder, or at least he thought he was being pat, since he didn't feel any downward or otherwise force. Let alone the paw that was patting him, since his left shoulder was completely numb.
valerio wrote:At archy's question, Val's eyes, lit up. "Oh, that's Belisarius, my boyfriend." he wagged happily, then his paws started moving in a series of rapid gestures. <I know sign language, if you are comfortable with that, Specter.>
Then the new dog said 'boyfriend', and went into what looked like a series of spasms. He wrote down on the pad "What are you doing?" just to make sure that the guy was okay.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant said, "I said that I know sign language. I thought you used it, sorry."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"He's got a tablet, it talks for him" Archimedes said, then went back about his curiosity about the wolf, "so... this wolf, where's his pack and is he gonna be a pet or stay feral? Where's he from? What's he like?" He paused after a few seconds, "I've never met a wolf before, just read lots of books about them."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

valerio wrote:Valiant said, "I said that I know sign language. I thought you used it, sorry."
After hearing that he was doing sign language Specter gave a soundless sigh of relief, and had the pad say "You're good, but I thought you were having some kind of epileptic attack, sorry." His face was stuck on 'Panic mode', and he was kind of red faced in embarrassment for not knowing sign language when he couldn't bring himself to speak for fear of being hit or made fun of.

He stepped back to let the dogs chat while he just listened to both them and the surroundings, while keeping an eye on the major part of the group.
Love me right now! Done.