HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Only somefin' abou' "watch ou' fer th' shell, Madi- Mani- Madni- ... something like that. An' it's no' bin five minutes since you 'ad dat drink." Chris applauds the dancer and pianist.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Elio, too, clapped with unrestrained enthusiasm. "bravissimo, that was very well performed! You're a real natural."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins stood and bowed to the group.
Thank you.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Wiggins, Trenton, you *must* come back and perform. We won't call it a fun's good night without you guys. And, Chris, you're always welcome to add that special magic of yours."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ellsward then came back down the stairs. By now, the other pandas and their charges had met up at the Leone's house.

"All right everyone, the rest of our comrades are here," he said, "We need to get going while the going's good!"

Mitch heard the last of the music and had applauded as well when Ellsward entered. Then he turned to Chris.

"Oofs, thanks, I'll tell you abouts that later if you wants," Mitch said, then he stood up on the stool, "All right, you guys heard the man, let's get!" Then, he stepped off the stool. And promptly fell flat on his face.

"Ow," he said flatly. He looked up at Chris and held out a paw.

"A little help?" He asked.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Any time. I love playing! Wiggins replied. Instead of walking next to Chris, he decided to stay next to the dancer.
((Before they exit, lets give Gshep a chance to react.))
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Fank you, marm. I'd be deligh'ed."
Chris sticks her cards back into her bag and then offers Mitch her paw and then her shoulder to lean on.
"Uuup yer come!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will winced as he heard a loud thump come from the Leone's place. "Th-that sounded loud," he noted aloud. "Is everything o-okay in there?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch takes Chris's paw and shakily gets up.

"Thanks," he says to her, brushing himself off.

"Should be nothing, I'll check though," Ellsward said, down the basement stairs. When he got there he noticed Mitch just getting up and shook his head, noticing the glass on the table.

"All rights, if everyone is ready, let's head out to the porch, we have a few things to discuss with the senior officers," Fellsward says, pointing to the basement stairs. Ellsward goes back up to Will.

"Just a tipsy panda prince that's all," he said with a smile. By this time, Valsward had also gotten his charges back to the Leone's.
Last edited by xhunterko on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright! Let's go, Trenton! Wiggins takes Trenton's paw and leads him upstairs.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yer wewlcome." Chris makes sure to stay near to Mitch as he's clearly still unsteady.
"So where are we goin' wiv dese guards den?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will gave a small nod. "I-if you're sure," he stated.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ellsward nods to Will.

"Yep yep, now we just need to wait for our companions and we'll get going," he said.

"Come on, we'll tell ya more bout it on the porch," Fellsward said. Mitch nodded.

"Oh Mama Leone, I'm gonna put this list upstairs in Rikki's room," he said, "Then I'll join you guys on the porch before you leave okay?" Mitch then proceeded up the stairs, slipping once, regaining his balance, then after shaking his head, made his way up and through the hall, headed towards the upstairs stairs.
Last edited by xhunterko on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yer sure yer okay on dem stairs, Mitch?" Chris asks, following the panda, helping him back to his paws when he slips.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ayep, just need to get my bearings that's all, thanks," Mitch says to Chris.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Das wot Dad said two Christmases ago right before 'e fewl down the stairs an' broke 'is leg." Chris points out.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Matatabi followed everyone upstairs from the basement. "I'm ready." he said, excited.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch was about to head up the upstairs stairs when he gave pause for a moment.

"Fellsward, can you uh, help me up for a moment?" Mitch said to him. He nodded.

"Sure sure, just a minute guys," he said, taking one of Mitch's arms and carefully leading him up the stairs. Mitch nearly did slip once, shook his head, then once they got to the top, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks," he said.

"Don't mention it," Fellsward said, then quietly, "Sir." He walked back down the stairs and Mitch made his way to Rikki's room and sat at her desk, folding the papers out and began writing the new names on there. Once Fellsward got to the bottom, he rejoined the group and lead them out the front door. The other guards were there as well.

"All right, just to make certain, HOW many of you are ACTUALLY coming, before we get started," Valsward said, "Just for the record, in case ANYONE has ANY second thoughts before we begin."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris looks curiously at Valsward. "Should we be 'avin' second foughts, den? Is dere somefin' you ain't told us?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"No, but you ARE taking a risk and traveling in, while it IS relatively safe and in our control country, things COULD happen at ANY time," Valsward said, "We are taking YOUR safety very seriously here. So this is your last chance to back out should you want to."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins thought about the words spoken. "Anything could happen. It's safe, but something could happen at any time."
Then he remembered that he'd be guarded by new panda's who need practice... or to translate, inexperienced panda's.
I-it's not the kind of risks I'd take, but... Wiggins said.
Dad really needs some support from the panda settlement.
Alright, I'll stay.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Eh, fings can 'appen anywhere. Can't be any worse den de streets o' London, now, can it?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I never have second thoughts about helping anyone," Jess said emphatically. "But are you still willing to come with us, Blay?" she asked the cat.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

"Yeah. I'm still okay with it." Blay said with a sigh.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

As he thought about it, Will almost answered with a no. However, thinking back to Paige made him pause. He would do this, he decided. He would make his uncle proud. He took a deep breath, and replied, "I'm still in, as well." His eyes the widened a bit, as he realized he had said it without stuttering at all. "Whenever we're r-r-ready." Aaaaand it came back. Darn.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Valsward nodded as the door opened and Mitch came out, having finished the lists.

"All right, I shall be your ward for this trip and-*" he began, but was cut off.

"No, you will not sir, you've been reassigned," came a voice from the side of the house, three pandas stepped out and onto the porch, two were wearing black neckerchiefs, the other was wearing yellow. All four pandas except Mitch gulped with eyes wide. Mitch was grinning. The newcomers stepped up to Valsward, the one on the left who first spoke handed him a similar colored neck ware. Valsward smiled and removed his yellow one, handed it to Elsward, who smiled, and then put on his new neck ware. Mitch gave him a thumbs up and he nodded.

"Apologies folks, Right Arm business has called me from hence, my replacement Chealzeyard, who has been fully briefed I trust, will fill you in on the details, good day," he said, then the trio climbed up and over the roof and were gone. Chealzeyard stepped in Valsward's place.

"Eh hem. I shall be your ward for this trip. No need for introductions, we have full details on neighborhood pet names and such for records, now. As my former superior was saying, there are two groups of guards at 27 members each. 15 members of those groups are new recruits, along with 4 senior officers each group to maintain things. Now I bring this up because the groups are going in different directions," Chealyzeyard said, "The groups are going North and South. The Northern group's route, goes through common forest, then partway underground in the tunnel networks, then through some sparse trees, ending at a wide river bend. The Southern group is going through an area that has many small streams, several large areas with lots of rocks, then ending at a small pool. There is fishing and archery practice at the end of both areas if you would like to participate in them and your lunch will be provided. All in all it should take about 4-5 and a half hours. IF that long unless your enjoying yourselves. The trip to locations will take about 2 and a half hours. It's outside but we do have sanitizer for hands for breaks when you need them. Also snacks provided. Are there ANY questions?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris raises her paw.
"Er... Yeah... I 'ave one. I 'ave asthma so dere's no way I c'n physic'lly walk fer four or five hours straigh'. So does dis mean I ain't gonna be able t' go? I 'ave an in'aler but' it c'n only do so much."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

"Does the place we're headed have wireless?" Blay asked, feeling a little awkward about the question.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Apparently, my colleagues failed to deliver the message clearly," Chealyzeyard said, "YOU, young, precious miss, are going to be either carried on a litter or in a hand cart all the way there and back. There's no walking at all for you unless you desire it. But no. Everyone will be either on a litter or pulled. Also, no to the wireless question unless the trees themselves started growing fiber in their trunks, eh heh. Are there other questions?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

How do we get back once it's over? Wiggins asked.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay gulped at the thought of no wireless. Uh... erh. How long is this trip gonna take....?" Blay asked, keeping his despair unapparent.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch facepalmed.

Does no one listen? He thought. Chealyzeyard didn't even blink.

"Again, you will be CARRIED THERE to the location AND then BACK to our village," he said, not missing a beat, "And AGAIN, the trip will take about 4 and a half to 5 and a half hours. GOING and RETURNING will take 2 and a half hours each. Once there depending on how our guests feel we will stay about an hour and a half or less."
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay got his answer. But he wasn't really satisfied. But oh well, you can never hope for to much. "Thanks." Blay muttered. He fumbled through his pack, and pulled out a phone. He punched in a number. He kept his voice reasonably quiet. "Hey.... Mat. Yeah, me, Blay. I'm gonna be gone for most of today. 'Bout 8 hours. Bye." Blay ended the call so quickly that he didn't get a response. He didn't want one.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, I'm ready." Matatabi said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins leaned over to Blay and whispered 5 or 6 hours.
So, we get back to your village. How do we get back HOME? I'm not much acquainted with the village, or the layout of the city. Wiggins rephrased the question.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, we'll take you to our village from here, if you know your way to home from here, then we'll take you back here, fair's fair," Mitch said, "Riiiiight guys?" The officers nodded.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright, good to go! Wiggins said enthusiastically.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Soun's like a plan! Let's do it! 'Oo's goin where, den?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I don't mind going through the tunnels! Wiggins offered.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh we'll figure that out on the way, come on guys," Chealyzeyard said, beginning walking and waving the group to follow, "The trail to the village is behind this house. It really is not far and we welcome visitors to stop by." Mitch nodded, following along.

"Ayep we do, our scribe in particular. If you want a good story, and he doesn't mind telling, he'll always have a good one for you," Mitch said, "It helps remembering and keeping in practice."