HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:The cat examines the stone with interest before staring at Valiant, shocked. "You got buried in a gallery? Wow! What was down there? How did you get out, Indiana Jones?"
Valiant chuckled. "Oh, no, sorry, perhaps I expressed myself badly. We were *not* buried under the gallery. In fact, just like Mr. Jones, we managed to run out of it moments before the total collapse. Luckily, all of us were in pretty a good shape." He patted his chest with his good paw.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch couldn't be happier with the result and let out a relieved sigh.

"Of course love," Mitch said...

"Still though, I don't know about you, but I feel much better being guarded than being watched, grumble grumble, at least, thankfully, those days are over," he said, having sat down in a comfortable position after standing for too long.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris chuckles. "'Course ya can. Anyone else wanna come? What are da rest of yers gonna do fer da afternoon?"

--------------------
"Oh, I see. Lucky! So what was in the gallery before it collapsed? Do you think it could be excavated?" Scotty reaches for his last piece of sauce-soaked bread and is just in time to see it disappearing in a large, grey paw. Giggling, he reaches for his drink instead.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, I see. Lucky! So what was in the gallery before it collapsed? Do you think it could be excavated?" Scotty reaches for his last piece of sauce-soaked bread and is just in time to see it disappearing in a large, grey paw. Giggling, he reaches for his drink instead.
"Well, there was the statue, the bones of animals an humans, the tanks with their mechanisms, and who knows what else. Sure thing, the humans are working to dig everything out, those tanks will be most helpful to build a new reservoir."
Cinzia, in the meantime, served a slice of meat-and-potato pie to Scotty. "Here you are, boy: you need to build yourself up some strength."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star shrugged, "I honestly have nothing on my plate, so I'd be down for basically anything. Maybe you could get a jolly band of stage hands for your magic show, made up of friends with nothing better to do. Such as myself."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

At Star's suggestion, Chris looks a bit concerned.
"Ah. Now tha' puts me in a bi' of an awkward situation. See, I can't go letting just anyone know 'ow everyfink is done. I can 'ave stage 'ands what are trained ta set fings up fer me but I can only let an apprentice know 'ow da fings acshully work. It's da rules of magic an' if I break dem den I could be kicked from da Animal Magic Circle and Dad could be kicked from da Magic Circle too."

--------------------
"Thank you, Ma'am!" Scotty enthuses, tucking into the pie before it can be stolen by a wolf.
"Human bones??? Murder or a burial site? Were the police involved?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thank you, Ma'am!" Scotty enthuses, tucking into the pie before it can be stolen by a wolf.
"Human bones??? Murder or a burial site? Were the police involved?"
Belisarius chuckled: "Told you, I can tell stories better."
"No, no, I meant the bones in the collective tomb," Valiant said, blushing. "Guess my English's not as good as I thought, heh. I meant, everything that we discovered is temporarily buried to everyone after the tunnel's collapse, so there is no other way in."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko shivered in excitement at the fact that he had a home to see now. He was probably happier than he had been in his whole life, with a full stomach and a place that he could probably be calling home in the future. He would have to start thinking of something to do and quick. After listening the conversation continue he lost his smile after the talk about getting kicked out of magic, "Really?" He didn't have a hard time believing it though, that's the way it was for many things he knew about, "Wow, that's too bad then."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"W-wait, there's a Magic C-Circle?" Will's eyes widened as he heard this. "I-if I'm helping you, d-do I need to take t-tests or something for them?" He shivered. "B-being on stage for a crowd w-wanting a good time i-is one thing, but I d-don't think I'm r-ready for a group w-watching solely to judge m-me."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aye, there is. It's kind of an elite union of magicians. Ya have ta have an audition ta join and ya have ta have two people wot are already in da circle ta vouch fer ya before ya can join. Da Animal Magic Circle is obviously da equivalent for pets an' animals and da rules are da same, only ya can have someone from eiver circle ta vouch fer ya. But don't worry. Ya don' 'ave ta perform fer dem. Dat's only if yer wanna be in da Circle. But fer me ta tell you guys how ta do magic, ya have ta be sure that yer want ta learn and that magic is somefink yer might wanna make a career out of. In ovva words, ya have ta be serious about learnin' an' ya have ta swear never ta tell anyone what I'll tell an' show yer unless its ta a student of yer own." Seeing Meeko's smile falter, Chris pulls the ferret into a hug and smiles at him, careful not to jostle Mat (who's still leaning on her) too much.
"Aw, buck up, mate. Even if yer not dat serious I can still teach ya basic fings like palming fings or the ball an' cup trick or some easy card tricks or changing money over since dose are all in books dat anyone can buy and everyone knows dem anyway. An' ya'll still be welcome ta live wiv us."

--------------------
"Nah, your English is great! Your sentence was just a bit ambiguous, that's all. Sorry for the misunderstanding." Scotty looks between Belisarius and Val with a glint in his eye.
"You know, Val, that sounds like Bel is challenging you. What say he tells a story too so we can see who's the best tale-teller?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko let out a little squeak as he was pulled in for a hug, then had to stifle a laugh. "Sounds like a lot of work to be in magic, must be fun." He smiled and looked up at Chris, "I think the seeing a home trick will be a good enough magic trick for me though." He looked at the other's remaining food, lost his smile as he thought of something, then smiled again before looking over at Will, "So, are you into magic too then?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Nah, your English is great! Your sentence was just a bit ambiguous, that's all. Sorry for the misunderstanding." Scotty looks between Belisarius and Val with a glint in his eye.
"You know, Val, that sounds like Bel is challenging you. What say he tells a story too so we can see who's the best tale-teller?"
Val crossed his arms and huffed. "Only because he told me this folkstory that...I found romantic, hmph!"
Belisarius went and easily grabbed him, lifting him up from the chair. Then the wolf sat down and put the dog on his lap. "Oh, but youcried after hearing it. Should I also tell Scotty that sometimes you want to hear it before sleeping..."
Valiant just looked like he wanted to bury himself, and the giggling from the pack didn't help either. "You feral monster...", he whined.
Amadora looked impressed. "Do you still remember it, broter?"
"Sure! Wanna hear it, Scotty?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The pandas in the diner had finished their food and were chatting. One then looked at his watch, and got up to leave. Just as he did though, he got a text message. He chuckled slightly, trying NOT to burst out laughing.

"Well?" One asked. The laughing one tucked the phone back in one of his leather pouches and waved the others outside, grinning madly all the way. The door closed softly behind them. NOT, however, before paying for their food, leaving a nice tip, and having the table as comely as they could.

Their laughter, however, could be heard INSIDE the store, even from the across the street as they headed out of town.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

'What the devil have they found so funny?' Albert wlaked over to the nearest window and pressed his muzzle against it. Looking side on he could see they were gathered around something, but what reminded hidden, behind one of them. 'I still can't tell.' He looked around and grabbed a chair that had been moved to one side and placed it up against the window before stepping on top of it. 'Ah, looks like it's on a phone.' Crack

The chair's leg snapped beneath his weight causing Albert to tumble backwards towards the table.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I don't know y-yet," Will answered honestly. "Chris originally offered to let me h-help as a way to gain some c-confidence, but honestly, the m-more I hear and see, the more interested I b-become."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

HoundInATree wrote:The chair's leg snapped beneath his weight causing Albert to tumble backwards towards the table.
Sticking his arm out, so Albert had something to land against that was a bit softer than metal and wood, he looked over at the smaller dog.

"Careful, you might have hurt yourself. Are you alright?"
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Buster wrote:
HoundInATree wrote:The chair's leg snapped beneath his weight causing Albert to tumble backwards towards the table.
Sticking his arm out, so Albert had something to land against that was a bit softer than metal and wood, he looked over at the smaller dog.

"Careful, you might have hurt yourself. Are you alright?"
Albert looked up, 'yeah, I'm alright, although I think I broke a leg.' Pausing before gesturing at the chair that he'd just ended the service of. 'The good news is, I don't think we're going to be their 'concern' anymore. They seem pretty cracked up by whatever's on that phone.' Albert righted himself and looked over his shoulder. 'But I still want to know what is actually so funny...'

RP Character(s)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko nodded his head, "Oh, well that's interesting, hope it helps you out." As Albert landed on the table in front of them he smiled, not a stranger to bad luck himself, "Well hey there again, guess that little bit of good news means we shouldn't so worried anymore."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Danistello's phone buzzed and he withdrew it from his pocket. Glancing at it, he nodded. Another phone buzz could be heard from behind the chair, shortly followed by quiet, but audible giggling. Danistello replied to the message and tucked it back in his phone. He walked up to Elio with a more straighter face than his companion.

"Master Elio sir, if I may have a moment?" He said to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Sure you may. What can I do for you?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, master Elio, it seems our young couple has asked for, and been granted, extra time," Danistello said, "Though if I may, Mitch has taken a vow of, purity, shall we say. Ask anyone. He has been VERY vocal about it. He will not do anything against his fiance's wishes. That, I CAN assure you."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure I do! Shall I get you some tissues first though, Val?" Scotty teases, giggling.

--------------------
After making sure Albert is okay, Chris ponders for a short while.
"Hmm. Yer know, I can get yers all involved in da show even if yers aren't all doin' da magic. I need stage paws ta get fings on and off da stage even if dey don't know 'ow dey work. I need someone ta work da lights - settin' dem up and makin dem turn on and off and tracking me wiv da spotlight. Actually, dat's a two pet job. I also need someone on sound ta play da music and also ta work da microphones if we're in a big place. So dat's... Maybe five or six pets. We can 'ave an all-pets show wiv no humans involved! Could be a good draw-card fer us. I don't fink dere's many acts like dat at all. What do yers fink o' dat?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay thought a moment about Chris' offer. "Well, I don't do much most days, I guess I could do it. As long as it doesn't involve heavy lifting, I'm not good with that kind of stuff." Blay answered.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko was surprised to hear of such a thing like what Chris was describing, it certainly was interesting. He would be happy to try and do any of those things described. "That sounds like it would be a lot of fun, sure sounds interesting. Though I'm not sure what I could do." He looked at the others to see if they could come up with anything.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Listening to the others, Bowser paused momentarily realizing something seemed slightly off, looking to one side of him. "You've been silent for some time now miss Jessica, Is something the matter?" He asked.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Oh, no... everything's fine," Jessica replied. "I just don't have much to contribute to the conversations. And since I'll be helping you later, the plans they're making don't much apply to me... I also may have fallen asleep. I have narcolepsy, so it happens sometimes."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, master Elio, it seems our young couple has asked for, and been granted, extra time," Danistello said, "Though if I may, Mitch has taken a vow of, purity, shall we say. Ask anyone. He has been VERY vocal about it. He will not do anything against his fiance's wishes. That, I CAN assure you."
Elio nodded. "Oh, but I don't have to ask around, to know that. I have seen them together, and I can tell a good boy from a crook. But even if I were wrong about Mitch, I can assure *you* that it would take more than one red panda to hurt Rikki. And even in that case, wel...she doesn't need wolf protection when she has Valiant."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure I do! Shall I get you some tissues first though, Val?" Scotty teases, giggling.
Belisarius instead gently grabbed the cat and put him over his lap, then embracing him and crooning him like a father with his child before the bedtime story.
The big wolf's eyes went to the window, looking at the sky. "Once upon a time, back when hunting was done with claws and fangs and clubs.
"The name of the pack was Syrzan, and they were the most feared of all. No prey was beyond their reach, no prey was strong enough to live and tell the tale. And those who tried to seize their homeland lived only to regret their bravado.
"But one day, something new happened, something not even the wisest elder couldn't have foreseen: Man came to their hunting grounds. How many of these strange, furless people were there? Some say a hundred, roaring and waving spears. Some say dozens, driven by curiosity. Some say a single family of shivering, pleading creatures.
"But in truth, there was only one of them. A single human female and her two dogs. Arjani, the male, and Hassaka, the female. Brother and sister they were, and both like brother and sister to the human-who-hunted-alone. That's what the Syrzan called her, because no one gave credit to someone who looked an easy prey for father winter.
"But with time, the human proved herself stronger than expected. She indeed had a spear, but she could throw it with strength and precision. She never missed, also thanks to her brother and sister, who stalked the prey and brought it in range.
"The Syrzan were wary, even hostile to this intruder, for she stole their meat. But they saw that she never wasted that meat, and even left the best morsels to the land's rightful owners, using the skins to cover herself and build her hut. And never she used the dreaded fire, she had the warmth of her brother and sister to protect her body.
"The wolves were eventually intrigued. This was not what they heard about men and their slaves. And Gameron, the chief scout, was even the more intrigued. He spent as much time as possible observing that strange 'pack', and he eventually started talking with them, exchanging little gifts with them. Gameron couldn't understand why strong dogs like Arjani and Hassaka could help their human instead of leaving her and live their own lives.
'We help and she helps us, we take care of each other like you do between yourselves,' Arjani replied. 'It is like an oath, and if it is respected, we all are happy. But why do you care? You don't want to become a dog'.
'I don't want to become a slave. But I would be honored to hunt with you. You share your kills, so it is proper that we share the hunt.'
Arjani said he would never leave his companions to run in the wild, and he sent Gameron off. But Gameron came back, and asked again 'Join me in a hunt', and again Arjani sent him off. But Gameron came back once again, and asked 'Join me in a hunt'... Until one day, before the migrations began and life prepared to the return of father winter, Gameron came to the camp and asked 'Join me in a hunt.'
"And this time, Arjani said yes. His human had found no food, and they needed help. And so the big wolf and the small dog hunted together, and they brought down the deer whose size rarely was matched. Surely that much meat would last through the cold days to the human and her strange pack. Gameron was admired, for the dog had the heart of a trueborn wolf and his help had been oh so precious!
"But then the Syrzani came, and they claimed the kill for themselves, and that no wolf worth his name should consort with a slave for his hunting. In vain, Gameron tried to explain that he had not 'consorted' with Arjani, that Arjani had fought for this kill just like any good feral would do...But when the pack leader threatened Gameron with exile and to kill Arjani, then Gameron stood up and, woe!, he claimed the leadership!
"Arjani looked at his newfound friend as he stood like a spirit and vowed, 'I shall not yeld to your command, leader, and much as it hurts me, I defy your decision! And in doing so, I claim leadership, for my decision is good! I shall not be exiled, I shall win or I shall die.'
"The other wolves could do nothing, for the law was sacred and the law said that challenger and challenged must fight against each other without any help. And the pack leader was still in his prime, even poweful Gameron looked like little more than a cub, in comparison.
"Oh, did the forest tremble that day! Birds flew away, those who could find a shelter hid under it, waiting for the outcome, while wolf and wolf fought without mercy given. The leader must win, his opponent must win, death awaited the loser. Claws found flesh and raked fur and blood, found wood and almost tore the trees in two. Their roars shook the foliage off the branches...
"And when it was over, the winner stood. And the winner was Gameron, beaten to an hair of his life, but still strong enough to call his victory to the sky. The pack had a new leader. A wounded leader, alas, who could be of no use.
"Then Arjani walked to his friend and helped him stand. As long as Gameron lived, he must be let rest, and law could not be broken, and no wolf would be such a craven as to challenge a wounded opponent. So Arjani brought the new leader to the human, who knew the arts of healing. And in the hut, Gameron rested, recovered, while he was tended for by Arjani. The first day the dog asked the wolf 'Why did you fight for me?', and the wolf only replied 'Because'. And the second day the dog asked the wolf 'Why did you fight for me?', and the wolf only replied 'Because'. And passed the days, and the question was repeated time and again. And never did the dog leave his friend's bedside, making sure that he could heal up properly.
"Until came the day in which Gameron could stand again, ready to take up his new duties. And only that morning, before leaving, when again the dog asked 'Why did you fight for me?', did Gameron embrace him and whispered in his ear 'Because I love you'. And kissed him gentle and strong. 'You stayed by my side, trusted your human and your sister to my pack so that they could hunt and bring us food. You stayed by my side and thus declared your feelings for me, even if never you spoke them out. I knew that since the day we met. And we hunted like true soul mates, that was proof enough.'
'And what shall you do now?' asked the dog.
'I am the leader, I must make sure the pack has a new litter to form a new pack, but I want you to come with me and share your love with me. Will you do it?'
And then Arjani just shook his head, sadly. He gave Gameron the most saddened look. 'Alas, I can not. I have a duty with own pack. But I promise you, the first day of spring, when the deer is back, we will hunt together again.'
Gameron nodded, saddened himself, 'We will, and we will declare our love under the stars, and the pack will watch over us. Wait for me.' And then away he walked.
"And so passed the days, and the prey animals kept cursing this new alliance. The Syrzan prospered and was blessed with a new litter.
"One day, Gameron, while searching for a pack of deer, discovered that the human was with her sister only. He asked them then what had transpired, and the human answered that Arjani had fallen off a cliff and broken his leg. And she could not even go down and finish him with honor, for the fall could have hurt her as well.
"Gameron understood, even his pack must leave behind those who were of no use anymore. It was cruel, but such was the will of fate.
"But knowing was one thing, accepting another. With his soul filled with dread, Gameron ran to the cliff. he knew how hard could be the fall, many prey had found their fate there...
"And when he came there, his heart crushed at the miserable sight. Down there, lay poor Arjani, in pain, his leg badly broken. No salve, no meal could restore such wound, his days as hunter were over, and so his life.
"And yet he had not given up his life yet. In fact, the glazed eyes found a new light, and his pain was crossed by a smile as he realized that Gameron was there. 'I had waited for you', he said with a whisper of a voice.
Gameron wanted to run to him, but could not, it was clear there was no time to run around the cliff. He wanted to jump, but that would break his bones as well, and his pack needed him, and with his bones broken as well, what could he do? And so Gameron said 'What can I do to help you?'
'Stay with me,' came the simple answer. 'Don't leave me alone. I can accept my fate, but not without you guiding me. Will you guide me to the stars?'
Gameron had so many things to do, but he could not say no. And so he stayed. He did not even walked down to his love, for fear that Arjani could die without seeing him to the new hunting grounds.
"But death did not come soon. It was a matter of hour after agonizing hour, day after agonizing day. For now it was Arjani who needed the presence of his true love and Gameron would never leave him alone.
"And eventually, came the Syrzani, and then came the huntress and her sister, and they all stood there with Gameron. And one more day passed.
"And in the end, one bright night, Arjani smiled and just said 'thank you'. And he passed. And only then did everyone see that Gameron also had passed, wanting to keep his promise beyond the barriers of time. And Arjani became a star, and Gameron the brightest of the stars in the night, always close, always together.
"With time, after the Syrzan passed, the pack reunited with them, to watch over them forever and ever, and they paid homage to the dog friend by becoming the dog constellation, always hunting together with the huntress and her sister."

By that moment, Valiant had already used half of a TISH, YOU! box and was handling Scotty what was left of the tissues...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty's eyes open wide in shock as the wolf grabs and hugs him but he doesn't resist, finding the large lap far more comfortable than he'd care to admit. He listens as intently to the story as only a cat can and smiles at the story's conclusion. He doesn't cry at all like Val does so he offers Val the box of tissues back again. He knows a good storyteller when he hears one though.
"Bravo. Well told! The ending was nice too. Sad but beautiful that they're immortalised together like that. Thank you for sharing." The cat smiles up at Bel as his tablet talks.
"Do you wolves have traditional stories like that for all the constellations? Say, speaking of traditional stories, Val, do you know any good ones from Italy?"

--------------------
Chris thinks for a few moments about Blay's response.
"Well... Da spotlight weighs a ton but it's on a stand so you won't 'ave ta lift it at all once it's in place. Da ovva lights are somfink like eight or ten pounds each. Does dat sound too much? If so we can put yer on sound. Dere's no 'eavy liftin wiv dat in most places on account of da speakers are on wheels. As fer you, Meeko, ya can try everyfink if yer want and yer can see what yer like. An' dat's okay, Jess. Dere's no rush ta join us. What about you, Bowser? Fancy joinin' th' show later?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty's eyes open wide in shock as the wolf grabs and hugs him but he doesn't resist, finding the large lap far more comfortable than he'd care to admit. He listens as intently to the story as only a cat can and smiles at the story's conclusion. He doesn't cry at all like Val does so he offers Val the box of tissues back again. He knows a good storyteller when he hears one though.
"Bravo. Well told! The ending was nice too. Sad but beautiful that they're immortalised together like that. Thank you for sharing." The cat smiles up at Bel as his tablet talks.
"Do you wolves have traditional stories like that for all the constellations? Say, speaking of traditional stories, Val, do you know any good ones from Italy?"
Belisarius kept cradling the cat. "Oh, we do. Not for all constellations, but we do. And if you're a good kitty I'll give you another, but another day."
Valiant shrugged. "Well, strange to say, but my country lost touch with its ancient folklore. The Church made sure the 'pagan' tales were as less published as possible, and the oral stories rarely found publication. So no, I wasn't grown with ancient tales like Bel did, but if you want I can browse for some stories and tell them to you."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko smiled and chuckled, "I don't think I could go about with stuff as heavy as that without help. Though that sounds fun, everything." He looked at Browser and Chris, he realized he was kind of stuck between the two dogs, he didn't really care though. He shifted his weight around, getting himself as comfortable as possible.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay thought a moment. "I should be able to carry some of that stuff, but not for long." Blay said, adding a small laugh to the last part.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Actually," bowser commented looking at the clock, "I should probably be going."he stated, getting up, frowning slightly at having lost track of time. Hopefully it wasn't more than a few minutes away. "excuse me..."

heading over to the counter, he quickly paid for his meal before returning to albert and jess.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Albert tucked in the seat he'd left out. 'Well, I guess we'll see each other around then?'

RP Character(s)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No problem. Da offer's always open if yer wanna join later." Chris assures the big dog before turning back to Blay.
"Well, you won't 'ave ta lift 'em fer long. I'll show ya. Ya just lift it up, hook it on da bolt and then you can let it go and tighten da bolt. Easy. After dat yer just plug in da power and control cords and Bob's yer uncle. It's lots o' fun ta use da controller and make da colours and patterns o' light change. Plus it can be important for da tricks ta make da audience look da right way. I'll teach yer all ya need ta know. And like I said, Meeko, if yer fink dat weight is too much den perhaps you can do sound. Dere's no 'eavy liftin for dat. Yer'd just plug in da microphones and make sure da audience can 'ear me. Yer'd also play sound effects and music. Again, I can teach ya. And yeah, Bowser, we should probably get goin' too. Everyone finished eatin' and drinkin'? We've been here fer ages!"

--------------------
"Oh, I wouldn't want to put you guys to any trouble on my account." Scotty replies, reaching for the pepper mill to season his pie. Unfortunately as he withdraws his paw he knocks over his drink, sending a wave of water over his computer. Lunging for the device, he tilts it so that the water runs off, swabbing frantically at it with his napkin but the damage is clearly done as with an audible snap and a small flash of light visible through the cooling vent the screen goes blank. The cat yanks Val's charger out of the computer to protect it and presses the "on" button several times before giving up and reaching for the pad he'd stowed in his bumbag. Internally he's swearing like a sailor but he has enough sense not to write them down.
"Erm... Do you think Rikki might be able to fix it? You said she's good with computers..." he writes, showing the pad to Val with a hopeful look.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"See you later Albert." Meeko slid out of the seat after Browser got up and stretched, then stopped because of how full he was and decided to wave a goodbye to the dogs. He put his backpack on and shifted it around to get comfortable, "Well, still sounds like fun." He shuffled in place before standing still, he tried to contain his excitement, "So what we're we going to do then?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Buster wrote:"Actually," bowser commented looking at the clock, "I should probably be going."he stated, getting up, frowning slightly at having lost track of time. Hopefully it wasn't more than a few minutes away. "excuse me..."

heading over to the counter, he quickly paid for his meal before returning to albert and jess.
"oh right," Jess said, digging out the cost of her meal plus a tip from her collar and placing it on the table. "I need to go help him. Though I'd be happy to help with your magic show once I'm done. Are you guys ready to go?" she asked Albert and Bowser.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

'Sure am.' Albert moved to hold the door open. 'See you lot around!' Albert waved to the rest of the group.

RP Character(s)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh trust me," Danistello said, "He'll have more than WOLVES to worry about, heh."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As they sat in the clinic parking lot, the panda driver behind Borues gave a slight held back laugh and snort. Borues tilted his head.

"What's so funny?" He asked, slightly perturbed.

"Oh, sorry," the panda said, and then explained at length the situation to Borues. Borues thought a moment, then he got it

"Snerk, your right, that IS funny, eh heh, heh heh," he said, chuckling.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Nodding toards Jess, he turned to the others. "It has been pleasant meeting all of you, Perhaps i'll see you again." Bowser said before following behind Jess and Albert.
Last edited by Buster on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I-it was nice meeting a-all of you," Will told the retreating pets. He then finished of the rest of his juice, his slice of pie long gone. "I'm ready t-to go whenever."