HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Bye, Albert! Bye, Jess! Well, guys, shall we go ta my place den?" After everyone has paid, Chris leads them out the door and back towards her place. As they walk up the path through Chris' lawn, the pets hear a click and then a hiss as the automated sprinkler system bursts into life, quickly saturating the lawn, the path, and the pets. With a shriek and a laugh, Chris bolts for the safety of the front porch where she pauses for a moment to shake herself thoroughly before opening the front door.
"Come on in, guys. I'll see if Dad 'as found da towels yet."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"Thanks for the meal Chris." Meeko said after they left the store. With the safety of the group he took more time to look around, he was really looking forward to seeing the inside of a house first hand. When the finally got to Chris' place he slowed down to look at the outside of the house, it seemed like the most perfect place in the world to him, then the sprinklers went off. He stood there, getting soaked through, vest, backpack, fur in all, and laughed. "Best shower ever." He learned a long time ago to try and make the best out of his bad luck.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, I wouldn't want to put you guys to any trouble on my account." Scotty replies, reaching for the pepper mill to season his pie. Unfortunately as he withdraws his paw he knocks over his drink, sending a wave of water over his computer. Lunging for the device, he tilts it so that the water runs off, swabbing frantically at it with his napkin but the damage is clearly done as with an audible snap and a small flash of light visible through the cooling vent the screen goes blank. The cat yanks Val's charger out of the computer to protect it and presses the "on" button several times before giving up and reaching for the pad he'd stowed in his bumbag. Internally he's swearing like a sailor but he has enough sense not to write them down.
"Erm... Do you think Rikki might be able to fix it? You said she's good with computers..." he writes, showing the pad to Val with a hopeful look.
Valiant nodded without the least doubt, though he *did* look a little embarrassed. "Ah, yes: Actually, it's the first kind of troubleshooting she literally specialized with since the day I had to learn how to use my PC *and* my new arm." He flexed his metallic fingers. "She'll fix yours in no time at all, though...err..." He started blushing heavily at his ears. "She might be a bit busy with Mitch now. *very* busy...But you know what? I got me a tablet with a speech software or something called like that. It used to belong to my police force as an aid for animals who..." he lowered his ears in frustration at the memory. "...animals who were 'muted' by bad owners or by those who'd kidnap them for the fighting rings. It helped me and Rikki a ton to solve abuse cases. You can borrow it if you want." He wagged his tail expectantly
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star followed the others quietly, not really having much to put into the conversation, until they reached Chris' house. As he walked towards the house automatic sprinklers went off, soaking him. He gasped and quickly ran to the porch, only to get caught in Chris' shaking. He merely sighed, not like he'd get any wetter, and turned to the water sprinklers, raising his paws and moving them apart, "Timing." He turned to Chris as she opened the door, "Are you sure? I'm a sopping wet cat here." He gently wrung his tail, "Not exactly the best thing to introduce to a dry, clean house."
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay just followed everyone as they left the dinner, sticking to the back. Because of this, when the sprinklers went off he didn't quite notice until after most everyone in front of him made a break for it. He tried desperately to keep his bag dry, and bolted to the porch. He quickly opened his bag on checked the contents. He released a sigh. "Good, doesn't look like anything got to wet." He slowly slunk by the door, trying to avoid touching as much as possible with his wet paws. "You got a nice house."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*ka-chunk*
*ka-chunk*
*ka-chunk*
*ka-chunk*

Was the sound of four poison stun darts headed in Meeko's direction! While the group had shaken off one squad of stray hunters, they didn't shake off this one. They were standing just behind the pets, having snuck up on them. These hunters were strong, well fed, well fit, held themselves in a more professional manner, and didn't mind the sprinklers when they went off. They wore police like vests and wore modern helmets with visors down. These were some of the pride new comers. And THEY didn't take things likely. All four crossbows were being primed again, quickly!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko smiled as he stood there as the others ran off, he looked down at the water running off of him. He was waiting for the water to stop running brown off of him, this was a good shower. He laughed some more as the others dried off to the best of their ability on the porch. Then in rapid succession he felt needles wham him, losing his smile, knowing this meant one thing he didn't look forward to, he turned to see one of the darts in his side, some how every dart managed to miss his backpack and hit him, "HEyy..." He fell over and smacked the ground in a wet flop.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. It's fine. We 'ave plenny o' towels. Hey, Da! Can ya bri- Meeko? Meeko! DAD!" Chris drops to her knees next to the ferret, trying to work out what happened. It doesn't take her long to spot the darts. Recognising the tone of Chris' voice, Derek comes running.
"What's 'appened? Whoah!" Derek slips on the wet porch and lands on his backside beside the stricken ferret. Immediately he begins checking him over, also noting the darts as Chris jumps to her paws, pointing at the helmeted figures.
"Oi! You! What did ya wanna go doin dat fer?" she demands, glaring and growling at the attackers.

--------------------
Scotty also blushes and has to take a moment to compose himself before writing again.
"Yeah... I see your point. Let's not disturb her. But thank you! I'd appreciate the new tablet until mine is fixed! And I'd better give you this power pack too. Erm... My battery ran out earlier so Bel and Mr. Leone took me up to your room to borrow it while you were out. Sorry. I didn't mean to pry or anything..." The cat rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, not meeting Val's eye as he shows the dog the pad.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty also blushes and has to take a moment to compose himself before writing again.
"Yeah... I see your point. Let's not disturb her. But thank you! I'd appreciate the new tablet until mine is fixed! And I'd better give you this power pack too. Erm... My battery ran out earlier so Bel and Mr. Leone took me up to your room to borrow it while you were out. Sorry. I didn't mean to pry or anything..." The cat rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, not meeting Val's eye as he shows the dog the pad.
Valiant had just the time to take the object, before Lucilla walked in. "No problem at all!" she said, before taking Scotty in her arms and lifting him. She sat down and put him in her lap. "Now time to eat. You're sooo scrawny. And then I'll lick your fur clean. That shouldn't be a problem, cats like licking themselves, right?" she asked happily
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The red panda group walked purposefully up to two. The one in the lead flashed his badge.

"Ma'am, sir, sorry, we're under official orders to bag ferals," he said, his badge showing the name of Michael, "Your friend here is one of those. And he doesn't have a lot of options right now." The one on his right chimed up.

"There's 3 options, for him really. First, City Animal Control can take him in, and set him up for adoption, failing that, they drive him off far away and let him off in the backwoods somewhere. Or, he takes one of our two options. Join our village, or we take him off to the nearby woods," he said.

"We've already reported him in a half an hour ago, command is waiting on our progress, and before you say it sir, no, these things can NOT just be swept away. Any ferals we pick up have to go through process. Part of our deal, sir," Michael said, as the back and left red panda moved towards Meeko to cuff him, "And ma'am, if he chooses to have us set him out in the woods, he'll at least be nearby." Obviously stressing the word nearby at the last bit.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Buster wrote:Nodding toards Jess, he turned to the others. "It has been pleasant meeting all of you, Perhaps i'll see you again." Bowser said before following behind Jess and Albert.
and with that, the group was headed towards the woods, with Jess leading the way. "It shouldn't take that long to get to the village."

(OOC: I am so sorry for taking so long to respond, I thought either Hound of Buster still needed to post, I even checked twice but somehow still didn;t see that you'd both posted. Buster just poked me through PM, if she hadn't I'd have still not posted.)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris doesn't lower her hackles, determined to save her friend.
"Well den, 'ow about option four? We'll adopt 'im 'ere an' now!"
"Hey, yeah! I always wan'ed a ferret!" Derek agrees enthusiastically, reaching up to pat Chris' back to calm her down.
"What've you 'it 'im wiv, anyway? 'Ow long does it last? Will we need a vet?"

--------------------
Scotty blinks in surprise as the wolf grabs him and accidentally drops his pad on the floor as he's moved. This leaves him unable to speak and all he can do is look helplessly at Val. Then he remembers how well the dog had guessed his mime about the sirens of the police car and he decides to try charades again. Catching the dog's eye, he bulges his cheeks slightly and smiles, patting his belly. Then he licks the back of his paw before pointing to himself and nodding. Next he licks his paw again and then points at his captor and shakes his head. He repeats all three sets of actions and then watches Val to see if his message has gotten across.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty also blushes and has to take a moment to compose himself before writing again.
Valiant had just the time to take the object, before Lucilla walked in. "No problem at all!" she said, before taking Scotty in her arms and lifting him. She sat down and put him in her lap. "Now time to eat. You're sooo scrawny. And then I'll lick your fur clean. That shouldn't be a problem, cats like licking themselves, right?" she asked happily
Moon giggled when Lucilla said she would lick Scotty's fur clean. "I like licking myself!" she exclaimed, doing just that.
----
Matatabi jumped back and stared in confusion as the red pandas shot at Meeko.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty blinks in surprise as the wolf grabs him and accidentally drops his pad on the floor as he's moved. This leaves him unable to speak and all he can do is look helplessly at Val. Then he remembers how well the dog had guessed his mime about the sirens of the police car and he decides to try charades again. Catching the dog's eye, he bulges his cheeks slightly and smiles, patting his belly. Then he licks the back of his paw before pointing to himself and nodding. Next he licks his paw again and then points at his captor and shakes his head. He repeats all three sets of actions and then watches Val to see if his message has gotten across.
Valiant chuckled and patted Lucilla on the back. "Not to offend you, cousin, if I can call you so even now, but your new friend has eaten enough and is capable of cleaning himself. I'm sure you can find other ways to help him when he needs it. Now put him down." He bent over and took the pad.
"Aw. Unfair," she said, but she complied and put Scotty back into his wheelchair. Valiant handed the cat the pad. "Here it is, Don't worry, it's made to sustain much worse damage than this."
hypernovatic wrote:Moon giggled when Lucilla said she would lick Scotty's fur clean. "I like licking myself!" she exclaimed, doing just that.
Just then, Lucilla noticed the other cat's antics and her eyes sparkled. "You're really cute too. Wanna be my new friend? You housepets are so cute!" And she grabbed moon and held her to her breast like a child with a doll.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko felt the effects of the tranquilizer kicking in fast, he was sure he was still on the ground, but everything was coming in and out and when it was in, was spinning to the left way to fast. He could also pick up on bits and pieces of the conversation going on at hand. He had lost all feeling everywhere, and really couldn't move, it didn't stop him from trying though. He was pretty sure he got way over the needed dose to drop him, "Rr... I." Was all he was able to sputter out before blacking out and being cuffed.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Like I said, sir, there was no option four," Michael said, reaching into his collar and pulling out a radio. Meanwhile the fourth red panda had gone back to where they came from for a stretcher and laid it out. The other two ignored the human and his pet, and gently set Meeko on the stretcher.

"Team 2 to headquarters, picked up another feral. Ferret, male, young, commencing with our procedures now," Michael said into the device.

"Roger that, Team 2, anything else?" The voice replied.

"Not at the moment, but we may have complications with a home owner and a pet," Michael said.

"You need backup?" Came the reply.

"No ma'am, but we'll keep you posted," Michael said, putting the radio away.

"No, he won't need a vet. That stuff is only to sedate ferals for a short amount of time. Any ferals we spot, as due our diplomatic agreements with Sunset Plateau, are to be reported in, logged, and given due process," Michael said, "And I'm pretty sure your owner is smart enough to not want a international incident, now."

"The nearest woods, are just a block that way," he said, pointing down the streets, "And our village is a bit that way." He added, pointing towards the woods.

"Here's our deal, if you would please, let us do what we have to do, and after he denies the offer to stay at our village, and he is in the woods nearby," Michael said, pausing, "THEN you can catch up with him and offer him a home. But we have to do what we have to do. Fair deal?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon giggled and squealed on excitement as Lucilla picked her up. "Yay! Nu frend!" she exclaimed, nuzzling the she-wolf.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Moon giggled and squealed on excitement as Lucilla picked her up. "Yay! Nu frend!" she exclaimed, nuzzling the she-wolf.
Antonius just shook his head at that sight. "I hope her humans realize that they will never see her again," he said to Valiant.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon was so excited she didn't hear Antonius. She purred deeply as she hugged and nuzzled Lucilla.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Chris," Derk cautions putting a paw on his pet's arm.
"'Ow 'bout dis, den? We come wiv yers so we're wiv 'im and 'e's not worried when 'e wakes an' so 'e can find 'is way 'ome?. Can we do dat?"

--------------------
Scotty smiles at Val and gives him a grateful thumbs up before taking the pad back.
"Yeah, paper is hard to damage unless you're water. But thanks for having my back." he writes, showing it to the canine before putting it back in his bumbag and shifting his weight back to a comfortable position in the chair with his footpaws on the pawrests and his tail on his right. He pulls his fingerless gloves on again before wheeling his chair slightly closer to Val for ease of communication. He grins at Moon's purring and gives Lucilla an apologetic wave.
"Do you always eat this well here, Val? If so I think I'll be moving in. :P " he writes to the dog.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Albert, I am curious, have you ever considered an athletic career?" Bowser asks, watching albert. Pausing a moment in his words before adding. "With a little work, you would have the right build to be a long distance runner." He stated, as if reciting facts from an evaluation sheet. Very matter of fact, and in a 'trying to be pleasant but also professional' tone.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: and with that, the group was headed towards the woods, with Jess leading the way. "It shouldn't take that long to get to the village.
"Ah, Good, I was concerned that I might be running somewhat behind." Bowser replies with a nod. Observing their surroundings as the trio traveled.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

'I've not considered having a career in anything at all. Things have been unsettled for me until more recently' Albert sniffed the fresh air. 'Besides that would leave less time for trips like this one.' Albert sniffed the air again, 'I can't make out what that smell is, can you?'
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty smiles at Val and gives him a grateful thumbs up before taking the pad back.
"Yeah, paper is hard to damage unless you're water. But thanks for having my back." he writes, showing it to the canine before putting it back in his bumbag and shifting his weight back to a comfortable position in the chair with his footpaws on the pawrests and his tail on his right. He pulls his fingerless gloves on again before wheeling his chair slightly closer to Val for ease of communication. He grins at Moon's purring and gives Lucilla an apologetic wave.
"Do you always eat this well here, Val? If so I think I'll be moving in. :P " he writes to the dog.
"You'll always be welcome here. Mom is just happy when she can take care of a large family...
"Up to a point," Amadora said. "We are grateful for the food, but hunting it is still our way. We don't want to grow soft like you pets."
Valiant shrugged, then, to Scotty, "Which means more for you, I guess."

"Do you like raw meat and bones, cutepie?" Lucilla asked Moon.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Michael nodded, raising his visor and giving her a kind smile.

"That's the idea dear," Michael said, "We don't mean to spoil a day with you and your new beau, but we do have a job to do." Meeko was on the stretcher and down the drive halfway.

"Ready when you are," he said to her.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon smiled and nodded excitedly. "Yeah! I wuv meet!" she said, purring deeply. She swished her tail around excitedly, her eyes following it as she batted at it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Fanks." Chris says, relaxing somewhat. She's still mad though but is doing her best not to let it show, knowing there's no point in fighting. Only Derek who knows her better than she knows herself can tell how much strain she's under.
"Yer doin' yer job. I get it. Still, mighta been nice ta have some warnin' or somefink instead o' just seein' Meeko collapse. 'E'd not've run if yer'd asked 'im."
"Well, I'm glad dat's set'led den. Will you guys be goin' wiv 'er or stayin' 'ere wiv me?" Derek asks Matatabi, Blay and Star.

--------------------
"Thanks." Scotty writes. "You'll always be welcome at our place too. And could you please tell Amadora that I've a huge respect for tradition and I admire the unity and dedication of her pack?" After showing the pad to Val the cat shifts slightly in his chair. Something hadn't felt quite right when he moved the chair before but he's not too sure what. He ends up dismissing it as his imagination after looking down and seeing nothing obviously wrong. Then he remembers something and looks back at the police dog, scrawling something on his pad.
"So... When can we start those sign language lessons, Val?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Moon smiled and nodded excitedly. "Yeah! I wuv meet!" she said, purring deeply. She swished her tail around excitedly, her eyes following it as she batted at it.
"Yey! because my big sister is going to hunt it for you. A lot of it!"
Agrippina who was intent on eating a mouthful of bread and sauce, at those words stopped and almost chocked on her food. She hit hard her chest, gulped down and growled at Lucilla. "Sister, one day you will *have* to hunt for your food! *Especially* when it's not intended for you!"
Lucilla just stuck out her tongue at her. "Well, you know I don't hurt poor cute animals. You're the huntress of the family!"
"I hope you get adopted!"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks." Scotty writes. "You'll always be welcome at our place too. And could you please tell Amadora that I've a huge respect for tradition and I admire the unity and dedication of her pack?" After showing the pad to Val the cat shifts slightly in his chair. Something hadn't felt quite right when he moved the chair before but he's not too sure what. He ends up dismissing it as his imagination after looking down and seeing nothing obviously wrong. Then he remembers something and looks back at the police dog, scrawling something on his pad.
"So... When can we start those sign language lessons, Val?"
Valiant read the pad and beamed. "Well, tomorrow will be more indicated if you don't mind. The rest of the day's gonna be busy, and," he blushed lightly, looking at his mate. TGhe wolfdog cleared his throat. "Anyway, tomorrow, after my friend checks you for your mobility, I'll be all too happy to reach you, ok? Oh, and Ms..." his tongue stuck on Scotty's mom's name, and he snapped his fingers at the woman as if calling for a waiter, without thinking. And by the look Cinzia gave him for that, he already knew he was so going to be grounded tonight...
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon was too busy batting at her tail to pay attention to Lucilla. She grabbed it and bit down on it. "Ow!" she exclaimed, letting go of her tail and licking it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

'I think I'm going to go investigate what that smell is.' Albert started walking around trying to pick up where the sent was coming from. He settled next to Bowser. 'Figured it out. Would you like to know what the smell is?'

RP Character(s)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I didn't actually smell anything," Jess said. she's not the best with identifying scents, but she at least could usually smell them.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

HoundInATree wrote:'I think I'm going to go investigate what that smell is.' Albert started walking around trying to pick up where the sent was coming from. He settled next to Bowser. 'Figured it out. Would you like to know what the smell is?'
Bowser watched the other dog, keeping track of the spots he sniffed, raising an eyebrow as he watched the seemingly random pattern. "Your answer is likely going to be, either one of us, A lingering smell from the diner your scarf absorbed, or something you made up on the spot. None of the other scents nearby are strong enough to be concentrated in the places you were focused on." He stated flatly, wondering just what the other dog was up to.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The troop carried their victim down the road, headed for the Leone's.

"Oh, sure, 'excuse me Mr. Feral can you hold still while we restrain you and drag you off to our village and try to get you to join or to the woods if you say no oh hey where'd you go'. Yes I'm quite sure he'd of been cooperative," Michael said sarcastically, "Quite quite sure."
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Buster wrote:Bowser watched the other dog, keeping track of the spots he sniffed, raising an eyebrow as he watched the seemingly random pattern. "Your answer is likely going to be, either one of us, A lingering smell from the diner your scarf absorbed, or something you made up on the spot. None of the other scents nearby are strong enough to be concentrated in the places you were focused on." He stated flatly, wondering just what the other dog was up to.
Albert grinned. 'Almost, it's wet dog.' Albert jumped flat into a puddle in front of the trio, splashing the murky water all around. His tail was wagging in the puddle splashing even more water around. 'I love the outdoors, there's so much you can do with so little.'

RP Character(s)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star sighed in annoyance at the whole situation, but kept his mouth shut when it came to the troop, merely muttering under his breath. He snapped out of his mutterings when questioned if he'll stay or go. As much as he'd like to dry off and be as far away from troops he wouldn't feel okay not going, "I'll go..." He turned to the troop with a small scowl and started muttering again, "Dumb logic. Gonna shoot some hoity toity pet and be responsible for their 'international incident'. Won't have my sympathy."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, sure if you ask dat way. But what if you asked dem to accompany ya fer processin and invite dem ta join da village so dey 'ave a home? Dey'd be more likely ta trust yers if ya didn't shoot 'em, now, wouldn't dey? But why int'anash'nal incident? Ain't yers part of America now?"

--------------------
"Sure. Sounds like a plan! ... If you're trying to think of Frances' name it's Frances. :P " Scotty writes. "So what do you have happening tonight? And what time did you say the guy arrives tomorrow?"
Unaware of what Scotty is writing Frances smiles at Valiant. "Did you want me for something, Valiant?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Realizing too late what Albert was going to do, Bowser tried to step back and avoid most of the spray, but wasn't quick enough. scowling at him instead."such undisciplined behavior..." Bowser grumbled.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"When did this e-even become p-policy?" Will shook his head, slightly confused. "I was technically a f-feral, and all that happened w-was an animal control officer c-came and took me to the sh-shelter." Thinking back a bit further, he added, "Uncle Paige didn't e-even have that happen. He j-just started living with Grandpa." The mink looked a bit upset after thinking about it. Is what they're doing legal?
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

HoundInATree wrote:Albert grinned. 'Almost, it's wet dog.' Albert jumped flat into a puddle in front of the trio, splashing the murky water all around. His tail was wagging in the puddle splashing even more water around. 'I love the outdoors, there's so much you can do with so little.'
"hey, watch where you're splashing," Jess giggled. "Some people don't react well to getting wet. Mostly cats, but still."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

'Well, I don't particularly like getting wet myself, but getting dried with a towel is great.' Albert smiled at Jess. 'So, is there anywhere in particular that we're heading?'

RP Character(s)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure. Sounds like a plan! ... If you're trying to think of Frances' name it's Frances. :P " Scotty writes. "So what do you have happening tonight? And what time did you say the guy arrives tomorrow?"
Unaware of what Scotty is writing Frances smiles at Valiant. "Did you want me for something, Valiant?"
At Scotty's question, Val tried not to blush TOO hard...but it didn't help when Valiant bent over him, broad paws over the wolfdog's shoulder and a wide grin showing. "You domesticated would call it 'snuggle time', heh."
Valiant was about to whimper, when Frances' voice saved him. "Eh, ehrm...There could be something wrong with Scotty's chair. And my friend, knowing him, will be here early in the morning..."